童心的隐秘 A Child's Secret

在蒙德教堂前、巨大神像脚下的广场,你和派蒙发现了一位小女孩,正在与「幻想朋友」一起玩… At the feet of the Anemo Archon Statue in the plaza in front of Mondstadt Cathedral, you and Paimon discover a little girl playing with her imaginary friend

前往神像广场某处 Head to a certain spot in the Anemo God Statue Plaza

广场上,诺拉正一个人开心地蹦蹦跳跳,似乎口中还嘀咕着什么…

Nora is happily bouncing around in the square, happy as can be. But what is she muttering about?

派蒙:旅行者,看那边看那边!

Paimon:Hey, Traveler... look over there!

派蒙:她、她是一个人站着的吧?

Paimon:She's... all by herself, right?

派蒙:可她明明在跟别人说话啊!你看、你看她还笑了!呜呜呜,好吓人…

Paimon:Because she's acting as if she's talking and laughing with somebody else... Uhhh! Paimon's creeped out...

旅行者:我小时候也会和「幻想朋友」玩。

Traveler:I had an imaginary friend too when I was a kid.

派蒙:呜哇?旅行者,你以前也会做这种事吗?!

Paimon:What? You mean you used to act like that too, Traveler?

派蒙:难道是出现了幻觉?还是说,真的有那种看不见的朋友在陪你玩?

Paimon:Uh... so is this... an invisible friend who hangs out with you sometimes? Or... do they just exist in your imagination?

【选项1】

旅行者:幻觉就是幻想朋友。

Traveler: "Imaginary" means "in your imagination."

派蒙:幻想朋友…

Paimon:Imaginary... imagination...

【选项2】

旅行者:幻想朋友就是幻觉。

Traveler: "In your imagination" means "imaginary."

派蒙:幻觉…

Paimon:Imagination... imaginary...

派蒙:哦,那就是…「想象出来的朋友」啦?

Paimon:...Oh, you must mean "imagined friend," right? Why didn't you just say so!

派蒙:你的「幻想朋友」长什么样子,给我看看!

Paimon:So, this "imaginary friend" of yours... When does Paimon get to meet them?

【选项1】

旅行者:现在不太出现了…

Traveler: We, uh, don't hang out anymore.

【选项2】

旅行者:已经看不见了呢。

Traveler: They're... invisible now.

派蒙:哎?难道「幻想朋友」,在人长大以后就会消失吗?

Paimon:Seriously? So imaginary friends just... disappear when you grow up?

【选项1】

旅行者:是啊。

Traveler: Exactly, yes.

【选项2】

旅行者:很遗憾,但确实是这样。

Traveler: Tragically, yes.

派蒙:唔…本来还想见识一下的…对了,你的哥哥/妹妹也有幻想朋友吗?

Paimon:Oh... Paimon was looking forward to meeting yours... Hey, don't suppose your sister/brother has an imaginary friend, too?

旅行者:是有的喔。

Traveler:Sure they do.

派蒙:居然也有!这也太方便了…

Paimon:No way! You guys are so lucky...

派蒙:你有没有听过一种来自璃月的牌戏?一般是四个人玩,你们两个人就能玩了。

Paimon:Because they have this game in Liyue — have you heard of it? It's a four player game, but it seems you guys could play it with just the two of you!

温迪:旅行者!真巧啊,你们也在这里。

Venti:Traveler! Fancy meeting you here.

派蒙:卖唱的,怎么又是你!

Paimon:Tone-Deaf Bard! What are you doing here!

温迪:哈哈,是因为丽莎最近做了些有趣的东西。

Venti:Haha, I'm here because Lisa has been making some exciting new contraptions.

派蒙:丽莎说的「有趣」,让我感觉怕怕的…

Paimon:Why does the thought of Lisa's contraptions make Paimon so nervous...

温迪:嘿,别这样评价一位淑女嘛。

Venti:Come now, that's no way to speak about the elegant Miss Lisa!

温迪:为了做这件有趣的东西,她可是特地从须弥弄来了一批危险材料。

Venti:For this particular contraption, Lisa had to import some dangerous materials from Sumeru.

派蒙:你刚刚说「危险」了吧!

Paimon:D—Dangerous!?

【选项1】

旅行者:这是眼镜型探测仪吗?

Traveler: A monocle equipped with some sort of... detector?

温迪:没错,虽然长得像单片眼镜,但它是一台探测仪。

Venti:That's right! Looks like a monocle, but actually it's called a nirnama detector.

【选项2】

旅行者:长得好像一副单片眼镜。

Traveler: Looks like a regular monocle to me.

温迪:对吧?我也这么觉得。

Venti:I know, right? Apparently, though, it's called a nirnama detector.

温迪:可惜丽莎自己用不了,所以我就把它借来玩啦,顺便也帮她做做实验。

Venti:Sadly, Lisa isn't able to use it herself, so I'm borrowing it for a while. ...And also, I'm testing it out for her, to see if it actually works.

派蒙:咦?为什么丽莎用不了?

Paimon:Huh? Why can't Lisa use it?

温迪:这个嘛…该说是缺了一些自由自在的童心呢?还是因为别的什么原因呢?

Venti:Hmm... Perhaps it's because she lacks a certain childlike sense of wonder? Or maybe there's some other reason for it.

温迪:下次你们自己问问她就知道了。

Venti:If you want to know for sure, just ask her yourself sometime.

派蒙:那么,温迪你能看见的吧?快告诉我,这家伙的幻想朋友长什么样!

Paimon:So you can see them? Go on, tell us — what does this imaginary friend look like?

温迪:嗯,这个嘛…保密^_^

Venti:Haha... That would be telling.

温迪:总之东西已经给你了,你来试试,看诺拉的「幻想朋友」吧。

Venti:Anyway, it's all yours now, Traveler. Take a look, see if you can see Nora's imaginary friend.

派蒙:怎么样怎么样?能看见吗?

Paimon:Do you see 'em? Do you see 'em?

【选项1】

旅行者:真的有!

Traveler: Wow, it really works!

【选项2】

旅行者:是个和她很合得来的孩子。

Traveler: Yeah! Seems like they're best friends.

温迪:果然,你戴上这个以后,也能看见…

Venti:So, it does work for you too...

派蒙:可恶,我也想看!——但这个探测仪的尺寸我没法戴!

Paimon:Paimon wants to see~! ...Wait, but this gizmo isn't in Paimon's size.

派蒙:旅行者,就靠你了!我们去看看其他人的幻想朋友都长什么样吧。

Paimon:Alright then, you'll have to be Paimon's eyes on the ground, Traveler! Let's go see what everyone's imaginary friends look like.

看看芙萝拉 Check in with Flora

派蒙:花店的芙萝拉,是个给人「轻飘飘」印象的孩子。

Paimon:Flora from the flower shop always seems kinda... floaty-headed. You know?

派蒙:不知道她会不会有幻想朋友呀?

Paimon:Paimon bets she has an imaginary friend.

温迪:你看,那就是她的幻想朋友。嗯,一株轻飘飘的植物…是蓬蓬果。

Venti:There it is. Behold, a floaty imaginary friend for floaty-headed Flora: A Bloatty Floatty!

派蒙:幻想朋友也可以是植物吗!

Paimon:Wait, imaginary friends can be plants now!?

芙萝拉:呼呼,旅行者,诗人,你们好。

Flora:Hehehe, hi Traveler, hi Bard.

【选项1】

旅行者:你好,可以问你一些事吗?

Traveler: Hi Flora. Can I ask a question?

【选项2】

旅行者:你好,我想占用你一些时间。

Traveler: Hi. Have you got a minute?

芙萝拉:好啊,找芙萝拉有什么事呢?

Flora:Sure. How can I help?

【选项1】

旅行者:你身边那个是…?

Traveler: Who's your... friend?

芙萝拉:咦?你能看到蓬蓬?别人都看不到蓬蓬的。

Flora:Hmm? Oh, you mean Mr. Floatty? Most people can't see him.

芙萝拉:蓬蓬是我最好的朋友了,我们从小一起长大的哦!

Flora:Mr. Floatty is my bestest friend. We grew up together!

【选项2】

旅行者:这位是你的家人吗?

Traveler: Are you two family, or...?

芙萝拉:呼呼,你说蓬蓬吗?

Flora:Hehehe, you mean me and Mr. Floatty?

芙萝拉:蓬蓬是我最好的朋友,和我住在一起哦。

Flora:Mr. Floatty is my bestest friend. We live together.

芙萝拉:蓬蓬,跟大家打个招呼吧,他们在看你。

Flora:Say hello, Mr. Floatty! They can see you.

派蒙:(呃…这种只有我被排除在外的感觉…)

Paimon:(grumble No fair! Paimon hates feeling left out...)

温迪:芙萝拉,为什么你的朋友会是一株蓬蓬果呢?

Venti:Flora... Why exactly are you friends with a Bloatty Floatty?

芙萝拉:为什么不可以呢?我一直很想跟会飞的植物做朋友。

Flora:What's wrong with it? I always wanted to be friends with a plant who could fly.

派蒙:会飞的植物?朋友?为什么?

Paimon:Friends with a flying plant? Why?

芙萝拉:呼呼,起风的时候,你和你的朋友就会飞上天空,到最远的地方去。多厉害啊。

Flora:Hehehe, because then when it's windy, you and your friend can fly off into the sky together! You gotta admit that's pretty cool.

派蒙:那不就是被吹跑了吗!

Paimon:...Isn't that called being blown away?

芙萝拉:呼呼,也有人这么说就是了…

Flora:Hehehe, that's what some people like to call it.

芙萝拉:我是听了别人的冒险故事,才知道世界上还有这么一种植物。

Flora:I only found out this plant existed from an explorer who told me stories of his adventures.

芙萝拉:没记错的话,那个旅行家好像是叫做…斯坦利!

Flora:I think his name was... Stanley!

【选项1】

旅行者:我也见过斯坦利。

Traveler: Oh, I know Stanley.

【选项2】

旅行者:是不认识的朋友呢。

Traveler: Not someone I know.

芙萝拉:斯坦利是个冒险家哟。

Flora:Stanley's an adventurer.

芙萝拉:听他讲故事,一开口就知道是老冒险家了,呼呼。

Flora:And you can tell he's an expert at it from the stories he tells! Hehehe.

芙萝拉:「斯坦利的奇妙冒险」,在我们蒙德超级有名!

Flora:"The amazing adventures of Stanley" are super famous in Mondstadt!

芙萝拉:他现在就在城里,你们要是想听,可以去找他哦。

Flora:He's in the city at the moment. You should go ask him to tell you some of his stories.

温迪:真不错,我们下次会去听的,但现在,还有其它事要做…

Venti:That sounds like a fun idea for next time! But right now we have other things to attend to...

看看提米 Go see Timmie

派蒙:芙萝拉果然是个神奇的孩子呢。

Paimon:Flora's a pretty mysterious kid.

温迪:再问问其他孩子吧?

Venti:Which child shall we interrogate next?

派蒙:我想想…对了,城外桥上的那个小家伙

Paimon:Paimon's thinking... Ooh, how about that little guy on the bridge?

派蒙:什、什么!

Paimon:N—No way!

温迪:哦?真叫人意外。

Venti:Well. That... is unexpected.

派蒙:这孩子的幻想朋友,竟然是遗迹守卫?!

Paimon:Timmie's imaginary friend is a R—Ruin Guard!?

【选项1】

旅行者:不敢相信…眼睛…

Traveler: Am I... seeing things...?

【选项2】

旅行者:这就是心灵上的巨人吗?

Traveler: I've heard of "guardian angels," but come on...

派蒙:呜呜…好可怕,会被攻击吗…

Paimon:Paimon's freaking out right now... That thing is sure to attack us!

温迪:哈哈,要放弃和提米小朋友的交流吗?

Venti:Haha... What say you we postpone our conversation with Timmie for the time being?

【选项1】

旅行者:派蒙,你不说那句话了吗?

Traveler: Paimon, it's time to say the line.

【选项2】

旅行者:派蒙,说你想说的话吧!

Traveler: That line you love to say so much.

派蒙:我?我该说什么话?

Paimon:Huh? Paimon has a favorite line?

旅行者:前面的区域,以后再来探索吧!

Traveler:The one about exploring the area ahead of us later.

派蒙:你是认真的吗?那好吧…

Paimon:Seriously? Oh, alright then...

派蒙:听我说——前面的区域,以后再来探索吧!

Paimon:How about we explore the area ahead of us later?

看看酒馆的成年人 Drop in on the adults in the tavern

派蒙:孩子的心真是自由啊,所以才会有各式各样的幻想朋友吗?

Paimon:Children are more open-minded... is that why they can think up all kinds of imaginary friends?

温迪:生在自由之都,这些孩子理应拥有无穷的想象力。

Venti:Fitting, isn't it? That the City of Freedom should be home to children with such boundless powers of imagination.

派蒙:那大人呢?我们去酒馆找几个大人打听打听吧!

Paimon:What about adults' imaginations? Let's ask some adults at the tavern!

凯亚:酒这东西,果然还是要在酒馆喝才有气氛。

Kaeya:The thing about wine is, you have to drink it at the tavern or you miss out on half the fun.

迪卢克:我看你一个人也可以喝得很开心。

Diluc:Seems to me you'd find some way of keeping yourself amused even if you drank alone.

凯亚:哈哈,别说这么不近人情的话嘛。

Kaeya:Haha, if I didn't know any better, I would say you're being deliberately uncivil.

迪卢克:你最好别在这里喝醉。

Diluc:Just... drink responsibly on my premises, okay?

凯亚:嗯?难道说,喝醉会被卖给垃圾站?

Kaeya:Oh? And if I did have one too many, what then? You'd throw me out along with the trash, is that it?

迪卢克:卖?

Diluc:"Throw you out"?

凯亚:你不是常卖东西吗?父亲的旧宅也是你卖掉的。

Kaeya:You know... the same way you threw out Father's legacy? You sold off his mansion — or maybe you've forgotten?

迪卢克:哼…没用的东西,留着干什么?

Diluc:I see no reason to cling to things that have outlived their purpose.

凯亚:那么,花瓶也卖了?

Kaeya:Is that so? Then I trust you were most swift indeed to part with a certain vase?

迪卢克:我没印象了。

Diluc:Sorry, I have no recollection.

冒失的帕拉德:可是迪卢克老爷家里,好像确实摆着一个华丽的花瓶…

Reckless Pallad:That's odd. Master Diluc, I'm sure I saw such a vase in your home — a beautiful one, unmistakable, in fact...

派蒙:和你说的一样,大人们都没有幻想朋友呢…

Paimon:Seems our suspicions were right... Grown-ups don't appear to have imaginary friends.

温迪:果然是因为缺乏童心吗?

Venti:Like I said — a lack of childlike wonder.

旅行者:看来每个地方的大人都差不多。

Traveler:Seems adults are the same everywhere.

派蒙:长大就会变成没有梦想的人吗…那我不要长大…

Paimon:So people just stop dreaming when they grow up? Okay, well, Paimon for one never wants to grow up!

温迪:这么说来,少年少女的幻想朋友,一般能维持到几岁呢?

Venti:Hmm... This raises an interesting question: At what age, exactly, do people's imaginary friends disappear?

温迪:我们…去验证一下吧。

Venti:Let's... go and check.

看看艾琳 See how Ellin is doing

温迪:嗯,艾琳如何?她这个年纪,想象力应该不至于完全消失了…

Venti:Hmm... How about Ellin? Someone of her age surely must have some imagination left, don't you think?

派蒙:呜呜,不知为什么,好怕看不见她的朋友呢…

Paimon:Uh-oh... Somehow, Paimon finds the idea of not being able to see Ellin's imaginary friend kinda scary...

派蒙:是琴团长!她怎么会在这儿?

Paimon:Jean! What is Jean doing here?

派蒙:难道说,艾琳的幻想朋友是琴团长?

Paimon:Is Master Jean Ellin's imaginary friend?

【选项1】

旅行者:艾琳真是个努力的孩子啊。

Traveler: Ellin is a conscientious child.

派蒙:努力成为骑士…的方向,有些奇怪呢。

Paimon:So she's so determined to become a knight that she... Okay, that's kinda weird.

【选项2】

旅行者:看来她非常想成为骑士。

Traveler: Ellin is really determined to become a knight.

派蒙:是啊,好认真的人!我、我都吓到了…

Paimon:Yeah, she's so conscientious it's... terrifying!

艾琳:嗯?你们好呀,有什么事吗?

Ellin:Hmm? Oh, hello. What are you guys doing?

派蒙:你一直在这里练剑吗?

Paimon:Are you always training here?

艾琳:是啊,今天听斯坦利先生说了他的冒险经历,太精彩了!听得我心潮澎湃。

Ellin:You bet. Today, I heard Stanley talking about his adventures. It was incredible! It got me really pumped up.

艾琳:我希望自己有朝一日,也能成为斯坦利先生那样优秀的人。

Ellin:I hope I can be as outstanding as him one day.

温迪:是为了跟琴团长并肩作战吗?

Venti:So that you can fight shoulder to shoulder with Master Jean?

艾琳:我、我当然是想成为骑士的啦!要是能跟琴团长一起去冒险…就更好了。

Ellin:I—I mean, obviously I want to become a knight! ...And if I got to go on an adventure with Jean herself... Well, even better!

派蒙:艾琳真的很仰慕琴团长呢。

Paimon:Seems Ellin reeeally looks up to Jean.

【选项1】

旅行者:不也挺好吗?

Traveler: There's nothing wrong with that.

【选项2】

旅行者:她一定会成功。

Traveler: I believe you'll succeed, Ellin.

艾琳:谢谢!

Ellin:Thanks!

艾琳:对了,荣誉骑士,机会难得,请陪我做一次剑术练习…可以吗?

Ellin:I was thinking, it's not every day I get to hang out with the Honorary Knight... Would you join me for some sword training?

同时摧毁所有木桩 Destroy all the training dummies

与艾琳对话 Talk to Ellin

艾琳:呼!谢谢你们,果然我还差得远呢。

Ellin:Whew! Thank you. It's clear I still have a long way to go in my training.

温迪:别客气嘛,艾琳也已经很厉害了。

Venti:So modest! I for one think you're quite the pro at this already.

艾琳:我还在为练习感到疲劳,这就是不成熟的证明。但总有一天我会征服蒙德所有的木桩…

Ellin:Well, I'm exhausted from training, so clearly my fitness needs some work. One day, though... I'll smash all the training dummies in Mondstadt...

派蒙:加油,你一定可以做到的!

Paimon:Ellin, Ellin, she's our girl! If she can't do it... um, hilichurl!

艾琳:谢谢…啊,糟了,专注练习,忘了本来要做的事!

Ellin:Thanks... Shoot, I got so caught up here I forgot there's something I was supposed to do today!

艾琳:呜…可我已经累得动不了了…

Ellin:Ugh... But I'm so sore from training, I can hardly move...

艾琳:荣誉骑士,能不能帮我带个口信给杰克?

Ellin:Honorary Knight, could you deliver a message to Jack for me?

【选项1】

旅行者:杰克是谁?

Traveler: Who's Jack?

艾琳:杰克是我的朋友,一位新人冒险家。

Ellin:He's a friend of mine. Recently started as an adventurer.

艾琳:原本我们约好,今晚一起讨论冒险计划…能麻烦你转告他改天见吗?

Ellin:We were gonna meet up tonight and discuss adventure plans... Could you let him know it'll have to be another day?

艾琳:我想,他今天应该是在「南风之狮的庙宇」冒险吧,跟斯坦利先生一起。

Ellin:If I'm not mistaken, you should find him at the Temple of the Lion. He's adventuring with Stanley today.

艾琳:那是一位名震蒙德、曾经抵达「烬寂海」的传说级大冒险家。

Ellin:Stanley's a truly legendary adventurer, renowned in all of Mondstadt. He once set foot in the Mare Jivari.

【选项2】

旅行者:杰克在哪?

Traveler: Sure. Where can I find him?

艾琳:杰克今天跟斯坦利先生一起去「南风之狮的庙宇」冒险了。

Ellin:He's gone adventuring at the Temple of the Lion with Stanley today.

艾琳:那是一位名震蒙德、曾经抵达「烬寂海」的传说级大冒险家。

Ellin:Stanley's a truly legendary adventurer, renowned in all of Mondstadt. He once set foot in the Mare Jivari.

艾琳:原本我们约好,今晚一起讨论冒险计划…能麻烦你转告他改天见吗?

Ellin:We were gonna meet up tonight and discuss adventure plans... Could you let him know it'll have to be another day?

旅行者:很久没去那里了,我也想再去看看。

Traveler:Temple of the Lion? Sure, I miss that place!

艾琳:啊,那真是太谢谢你了!

Ellin:Great! Thank you so much.

最后更新于