若你困于无风之地 Should You Be Trapped in a Windless Land
一段冒险经历后,杰克满意而归。但温迪却发现了斯坦利的异样,决定继续探究此事… Jack returns home satisfied after a round of adventure. But Venti finds Stanley's behavior odd, and decides to investigate further...
等待夜晚(18点到23点) Wait for night to fall (18:00 – 23:00)
前往「天使的馈赠」 Head to the Angel's Share
坐到斯坦利身后 Sit behind Stanley
斯坦利:斯坦利…告诉我,我该怎么办…
Stanley:Tell me, Stanley... Tell me what should I do...?
派蒙:咦?他怎么在喊自己的名字啊?
Paimon:Huh? Why does he keep repeating his own name?
【选项1】
旅行者:莫非有什么隐情?
Traveler: He's hiding something.
派蒙:该不会,还有其他叫斯坦利的人?
Paimon:Could there be another person called Stanley?
【选项2】
旅行者:还有别人叫斯坦利吗?
Traveler: There's another Stanley.
温迪:不会吧,连我都没听说过第二个斯坦利。
Venti:Surely not. Even I've never heard tell of a second Stanley.
斯坦利:呜呜!呜呃…斯坦利…
Stanley:sobs Oh, Stanley...
斯坦利:当年在烬寂海死的…为什么不是我啊!为什么我冒用你的名字,你的灵魂都不来阻止我?斯坦利!
Stanley:It should have been me! I should have been the one to die in the Mare Jivari that day... Why won't your spirit come and stop me from using your name? Why, Stanley, why?
斯坦利:要不是为了保护我这个新人,你也不会死在那个无风的地方!
Stanley:If only you hadn't had to save a rookie like me, you would have never died in that windless corner of the world...
斯坦利:你已经有了大冒险家的名号,可,可就为了我这种废物,你再也不能变成传奇了…
Stanley:You were a renowned adventurer, destined to become a legend one day... But now... that'll never happen, because your life was cut short— and all because of a worthless tag-along...
派蒙:这…究竟是怎么回事?
Paimon:Uhh... Does anyone get what's going on here?
温迪:…我想,当年他确实找到了烬寂海。在那里遇到的危机,也是真的吧。
Venti:...I think our friend really did make it to the Mare Jivari. And I think the tragedy he encountered there was real, too.
温迪:只不过,那个和他一起探险的同伴,才是真正的「大冒险家斯坦利」。
Venti:But the real adventurer, the real Stanley — that was his partner. Not him.
温迪:真正的斯坦利,是为了救我们认识的这个「斯坦利」而死的吧。
Venti:The real Stanley is the one who died to save our "Stanley."
派蒙:啊…那这个「斯坦利」之所以叫斯坦利,是因为他「偷」了别人的名字咯?
Paimon:Wait... So the only reason our Stanley is called Stanley in the first place is because he stole the other Stanley's name?
温迪:恐怕就是这么回事。
Venti:I fear that may be the case.
斯坦利:斯坦利…我害怕了这么多年,我怕蒙德城里的人把你忘得一干二净,所以到处说你的冒险故事…
Stanley:Stanley, for so many years I've lived in fear... fear that Mondstadt will forget all about you... So I tell your adventure stories at every opportunity...
斯坦利:我要让蒙德人都记住,斯坦利抵达过烬寂海的中心…他是最伟大的冒险家,他还活着!
Stanley:Mondstadt must remember: Stanley reached the center of the Mare Jivari... He's the greatest adventurer there ever was, and he lives on!
斯坦利:斯坦利不会死,因为我就是!…因为我就是…斯坦利…
Stanley:Stanley will never die, because... I am Stanley! I... am Stanley...
斯坦利:对不起,斯坦利…连我也老了,我也老了啊…
Stanley:I'm sorry, Stanley... I'm getting too old... now...
斯坦利:唉…
Stanley:sigh ...
斯坦利:你们几个,还想偷听到什么时候?
Stanley:Are you guys planning on eavesdropping much longer?
派蒙:糟了!他发现了…!
Paimon:Yikes! We're busted!
试着与斯坦利交谈 Try to make conversation with Stanley
斯坦利:走吧,什么都别问,让我一个人安静一会儿…
Stanley:sigh Go away. Save your questions, just... leave me in peace.
派蒙:可是…
Paimon:But...
斯坦利:走!别让我说第二次!
Stanley:Leave, now! Don't make me tell you again!
杰克:荣誉骑士、温迪,还有派蒙!太好了,你们都在这儿!
Jack:Honorary Knight! Venti! And Paimon! I'm so glad you guys are here.
杰克:我到处找你们!我是来道谢的,多亏你帮我找的剑和盾,我父母同意了!
Jack:I've been looking for you everywhere! I wanted to thank you again for helping me find the sword and shield. My parents are finally supporting me!
温迪:哦?真的吗?
Venti:Oh... Really?
杰克:真的!他们还说要出钱找人把「辉煌勇气之剑」和「光耀意志之盾」修好,让我带着上路。
Jack:Yeah, really! They even said they're gonna pay for someone to fix up the Sword of Brilliant Valor and Shield of Magnificent Honor for me, so I can take them out on the road.
温迪:那真好。杰克,你要离开蒙德、启程巡游提瓦特大陆了吗?
Venti:That's wonderful! So, Jack, is this the part where you bid farewell to Mondstadt and set off on your intrepid trip traversing Teyvat?
杰克:不,暂时还不走。以我现在的能力,恐怕走不了太远的路。
Jack:No, not yet. I still don't have what it takes to go too far from home just yet.
杰克:而且,我还想再听听斯坦利先生的故事。嘿嘿…毕竟,他是我梦想的起点。
Jack:Besides, I'm sure Stanley still has a few stories left to tell. Hehe... They're what inspired me to become an adventurer in the first place.
杰克:斯坦利先…啊,他又喝醉了…
Jack:Stanley, I— Oh, you're drunk again...
杰克:明天见,先生。等你酒醒了,再给我讲点故事好吗?
Jack:See you tomorrow, then. After your hangover wears off, maybe you can tell me some more of your stories?
温迪:我认为斯坦利挺喜欢这孩子,你觉得呢?
Venti:Stanley's really fond of that kid, don't you think?
斯坦利:杰克?杰克!
Stanley:hic Jack? Jack!
温迪:杰克已经回去了。
Venti:Jack left.
斯坦利:是吗…那,谢谢你们没把我的秘密说出去。
Stanley:Oh, I see... Well, thank you for not telling him about my secret.
温迪:欸?突然直视现实了吗?这可不像之前的你哦。
Venti:Eh? All of a sudden you're facing the facts? That isn't like you...
斯坦利:我…刚才我都不敢看他一眼。他对冒险的真心不带一点杂质…
Stanley:Just now... I couldn't bear to look at him. His adventurer's spirit is so pure... unblemished...
斯坦利:我是个疲惫没用的骗子,但那孩子还是个闪闪发亮的新人,可不能毁灭了他的梦想啊。
Stanley:I'm just a weary old feckless fraud, but that kid is a brand-new shining star, full of potential... I cannot allow his dreams to be crushed.
派蒙:也不能说是骗子吧?因为,「斯坦利」的冒险故事和经历,都是真的啊。
Paimon:You're not a total fraud... Stanley's adventure stories and experiences — they're all true, aren't they?
斯坦利:故事…经历…呵,算了吧。
Stanley:Stories... Experiences... What's the point of them anymore?
斯坦利:其实,事到如今,我对冒险、对斯坦利的记忆…都已经模糊了。
Stanley:To be honest, my memories of adventuring, and of Stanley... they're hazy these days.
斯坦利:这才是我最大的秘密、最大的恐惧…
Stanley:That's my biggest secret of all. And my biggest fear.
斯坦利:这些年,我为他的故事而活。但他的性格、他的生活,我都已经记不清了。哈哈哈…
Stanley:All these years, I've been livin' to tell his story. But his personality, and the details of his life, I don't remember them clearly anymore. Ah-ha...
斯坦利:我唯一不能忘记的,是他死在了无风的烬寂海,风带不走他的灵魂!
Stanley:But the one thing I can never forget... is that he died in a windless land, where his spirit can never be recovered!
【选项1】
旅行者:他的人生被负罪感淹没了…
Traveler: His whole life, he's been drowning in guilt...
【选项2】
旅行者:已经只剩下「幻想朋友」了…
Traveler: All that remains is this imaginary friend...
温迪:嗯,没错…真正的斯坦利,在他的记忆里,甚至已经不再是那个鲜活的友人。
Venti:Exactly... Even in his memory, the real Stanley isn't the living, breathing friend he knew at all.
温迪:而是永远定格在伤痕累累的战士模样,束缚着他所有的人生。
Venti:Instead, he's become fixed on the image of him as that battle-scarred warrior... and that image has held him captive his entire life.
斯坦利:我老了…再怎么不愿放下,也留不住多少东西…
Stanley:I'm too old... I never let go, but still so much has slipped away...
斯坦利:我真没用!没用…
Stanley:I'm completely and utterly worthless!
斯坦利:但冒险家不能以那种方式死去…不能…
Stanley:No adventurer should have to go that way... No adventurer ever...
「汉斯・亚齐博尔德?」,轻念着眼前人原本的名字,风神巴巴托斯唤起了温柔的风。当名为汉斯・亚齐博尔德的冒险家将故友的灵魂交给风神时,他再次看到了那被他呼唤了千万遍的旧友,向他伸出手来…
"Hans Archibald?" Anemo Archon Barbatos softly speaks Stanley's true name and whips up a gentle breeze. As Hans releases his old friend's spirit into the care of the Anemo Archon, he catches one last glimpse at the face of his dear friend, the adventurer whose name he has cried out so many times in the course of his life...
斯坦利:真…真是不可思议…
Stanley:I... I can't believe it...
斯坦利:谢谢你们…谢谢你,巴巴托斯大人…
Stanley:Thank you all! And thank you, Lord Barbatos...
斯坦利:对不起,我还需要一些时间,调整心情…
Stanley:I'm sorry, it's gonna take me some time to calm back down...
斯坦利:但我想,我会没事的…
Stanley:But, I think that... I'm gonna be okay...
温迪:嗯,真不错!斯坦利找到了真正的自己,杰克也成功自立了。
Venti:Ah, wonderful! Stanley reconnected with his true self, and Jack can finally go his own way.
温迪:这么多好事加在一起,值得喝一杯庆祝庆祝!
Venti:This calls for a celebration! And by celebration, I do of course mean libation!
派蒙:你要在这个酒馆就地不醉不归吗?
Paimon:And by libation, you mean you're not leaving this tavern till you're too drunk to walk, right?
温迪:哈哈,这里的酒太贵了。杰克欠我的报酬还没给,他许诺我的报酬是珍贵名酒,还记得吗?
Venti:Haha... no. The wine here's too expensive. Jack still owes me some wine though — he promised me a rare vintage in exchange for helping him out, remember?
温迪:我先去找他要那瓶酒,一会儿就在「老地方」集合吧!
Venti:I'll head off to fetch the wine. See you shortly! Let's meet at the usual place.
派蒙:哎?什么老地方,我怎么不知道?喂!喂,卖唱的!
Paimon:Huh? Where's that supposed to be? Why has Paimon never heard of it? Hey, Tone-Deaf Bard!
【选项1】
旅行者:只能猜猜看了…
Traveler:It's anybody's guess.
【选项2】
旅行者:我想我可能知道…也许吧。
Traveler:I think I know where... possibly.
【选项3】
旅行者:嗯,「老地方」,不见不散!
Traveler: Okay, see you there!
派蒙:喂!
Paimon:Hey!
寻找「老地方」…? Head to the "usual place"
温迪:可算来了。
Venti:You made it... finally.
派蒙:真难找!下次别打这种哑谜了!
Paimon:Just tell us where you mean next time, okay!? We looked everywhere!
派蒙:对了,卖唱的,你拿到酒了吗?
Paimon:Hmph... So. Did you at least manage to find your wine?
温迪:拿到了。杰克这家伙,说是什么「珍藏又珍贵的好酒」…
Venti:Yep! Well, sort of... Jack made it out to be a rare, collectors' edition vintage...
温迪:结果只不过是半瓶苹果酿而已嘛。
Venti:...when actually, it's just a half bottle of regular cider.
温迪:真怀念啊。
Venti:Ah, this takes me back.
温迪:第一次在这儿看风景的时候,我还不是「这副模样」。
Venti:The first time I saw this view, I hadn't even taken on this form yet.
旅行者:不是…这副模样?
Traveler:...What?
温迪:大约两千六百年前,尘世尚未划归七神所有。
Venti:It was about twenty-six hundred years ago, before the world had come under the rule of The Seven.
温迪:那时,「旧蒙德」被暴君吹起的飓风包围,连飞鸟也不得通行。
Venti:At that time, Old Mondstadt was ruled by a tyrant, who sealed off the city's perimeter with a ferocious hurricane. Even the birds couldn't get in or out.
派蒙:「旧蒙德」?啊,我想起来了,就是现在的风龙废墟吧?你以前提过!
Paimon:Old Mondstadt? Oh, Paimon remembers — nowadays it's known as Stormterror's Lair, right? You mentioned it before!
温迪:是的。曾经统治那座高塔的风之暴君,是「龙卷的魔神」迭卡拉庇安。
Venti:That's right. The tyrant of the winds who once ruled from that tower was Decarabian, God of Storms.
温迪:而那时的我,只是千风中的一缕。并无神灵之格,也不成人形…
Venti:Back then, I was but a wisp among the thousand winds. I wasn't a god of anything — I didn't even have a human form...
温迪:只是风中细微的元素精灵,是一缕「能够带来细小的转机与希望之风」。
Venti:I was just a tiny elemental being who lived in the wind, a gentle breeze bringing subtle changes for the better, or tiny seeds of hope.
派蒙:只是元素精灵?不是人形?咦?温迪,你以前不长现在这样吗?
Paimon:A tiny elemental being? Without a human form? Venti... do you mean you used to look different than you do now?
温迪:嗯。我现在的样子,其实也和那位假斯坦利先生一样,是借用「朋友」的喔。
Venti:Yep. My current form is not so different from the situation with fake Stanley... I took the form of a friend.
坐在巨大的神像手中,你们听风神讲起了与他自己有关的故事。他讲起了很久之前一位少年谱出的诗与歌,讲起了那少年为了自由而奋起反抗的勇气,讲起了他们经历的一切…
Sitting on the hand of the Anemo Archon statue, you listen as the Anemo Archon tells you his own tale. He tells of a young lad who lived many, many years ago, of the songs and poems he would perform, of the courage he showed in his fight for freedom, of everything they went through...
派蒙:后来呢?
Paimon:So then what?
派蒙:你说的那个朋友,他后来怎么样了?
Paimon:What happened to your friend?
旅行者:(温迪的朋友,和斯坦利一样…)
Traveler:(Same situation as with Stanley's friend...)
温迪:派蒙,你想知道后面的故事吗?
Venti:Say, Paimon, do you wish to hear the next part of the story?
派蒙:当然当然!别吊我胃口,快说吧!
Paimon:Yes, of course! The suspense is killing Paimon!
【选项1】
旅行者:派蒙,去采两个苹果来。
Traveler: Paimon, go pick us a couple of apples.
派蒙:为什么现在突然想吃这个啊!
Paimon:Now's the time you suddenly get a craving for apples? Really?
【选项2】
旅行者:派蒙,能帮我找些鱼肉吗?
Traveler: Paimon, could you fetch us some meat or fish?
派蒙:咦?不是在听故事吗?怎么突然要吃这种东西!
Paimon:But Venti's telling his story! What makes you suddenly wanna have a meat feast!?
温迪:哈哈哈,你肚子饿了吗?
Venti:Hahaha, getting a little... peckish or something...
旅行者:是啊。
Traveler:Oh, so peckish.
派蒙:呜…真是拿你没办法!
Paimon:Huh! Paimon's had it up to here with you!
温迪:啊——有时我会觉得,你有些过于聪明了。
Venti:Ah... You know, you're so smart it almost makes me uncomfortable sometimes...
温迪:不过,朋友之间,也许就是要心知肚明才好。
Venti:But then, maybe it's right that true friends can tell what the other is thinking.
温迪:美酒,微风…这样的时刻,总会让我忍不住想起…
Venti:A refreshing drink, a gentle breeze... sigh Moments like this always take me back...
温迪:想起那首,从他那里听来的歌…
Venti:Back to a song that I first heard from him...
旅行者:我会好好听着的。
Traveler:I'm listening.
飞翔吧,飞翔吧。
就像飞鸟那样。
代我看看这个世界…
代我飞到高天之上。
Fly, fly away,
like a bird in the sky.
See the world on my behalf,
To the heavens may you fly...
最后更新于