南风与冒险 The South Wind Brings Adventure

与温迪一同调查「幻想朋友」时,你受艾琳之托,前往南风之狮的庙宇,寻找冒险家杰克。据说他正与传奇大冒险家斯坦利结伴同行。 While investigating imaginary friends with Venti, Ellin asked you to search for the adventurer Jack within the Temple of the Lion. It seems

前往南风之狮的庙宇 Head to the Temple of the Lion

派蒙:南风之狮的庙宇…之前为了「风魔龙事件」,我们探索过这里吧。

Paimon:The Temple of the Lion... We explored this place once before, didn't we? During the Stormterror incident.

派蒙:现在变成了冒险家们冒险的地方,也就是说——

Paimon:Seems like it's now a hotspot for adventurers. That can only mean one thing...

派蒙:我们上次搜刮得不够干净吗?!

Paimon:We didn't bag all the loot last time!

寻找杰克与斯坦利 Look for Jack and Stanley

你们发现杰克与斯坦利正遭到围攻…

You find Jack and Stanley, surrounded by enemies...

派蒙:咦?他们是——

Paimon:Hey, are those guys...

解救杰克与斯坦利 Rescue Jack and Stanley

斯坦利:呼…呼…

Stanley:panting

杰克:我刚才以为自己会死!

Jack:I was so sure I was about to die!

温迪:确实只差一点点了。

Venti:To be fair, that could have gone either way.

温迪:对了,你就是冒险家杰克吧?

Venti:So — you must be Jack the Adventurer, I assume?

杰克:对,请问你是…?

Jack:Yes... Who are you?

派蒙:我们是来找你的。

Paimon:Actually, we came looking for you.

温迪:艾琳托我们带个口信给你:今天她没法跟你商量冒险计划了,得改天。

Venti:Ellin has a message for you. She said she won't be able to join you today to plan out your next adventure together. She'll join you some other time.

杰克:呃…原来是这样,真不好意思,还麻烦你们到这里来找我…还救了我。

Jack:Oh, I see... I feel bad you had to come all this way to find me... and then had to rescue me...

斯坦利:哈!多管闲事!根本就不用救,难道我斯坦利还搞不定这种简单的情况吗?

Stanley:Huh? I don't see what all the fuss is about. It was nothing that I, Stanley, couldn't have dealt with by myself!

派蒙:哇,你就是那个名震蒙德、曾经抵达「烬寂海」的传说级大冒险家啊!

Paimon:Whoa, you're Stanley? You're that legendary adventurer? Renowned in all of Mondstadt? Who once set foot in the Mare Jivari!?

斯坦利:没错,我就是斯坦利!

Stanley:Hehehe, the very same!

温迪:哈哈,很荣幸见到这种传说级的人物。

Venti:Hahaha! I must say, it's an honor to meet one as legendary as yourself.

温迪:那么各位,现在怎么打算?往前?还是回头?

Venti:Well then, how would everyone like to proceed? Head back, or head further inside?

【选项1】

旅行者:斯坦利先生怎么想?

Traveler: Stanley, what do you think?

斯坦利:哈哈,小伙子/小姑娘,跟你们在一起的,可是名震蒙德的大探险家斯坦利啊!

Stanley:Hehehe, well... I think you're now in the safe hands of Stanley, the great explorer and legend of Mondstadt!

斯坦利:难道还有走回头路的必要吗?

Stanley:In which case, why head back now?

【选项2】

旅行者:杰克怎么想?

Traveler: Jack, what do you think?

杰克:我们还是继续向前走吧,有斯坦利先生在,一定没问题的。

Jack:I think we should keep going. With Stanley by our side, we'll have no problem.

温迪:全票通过,那就继续前进咯。

Venti:Okay, motion passed by unanimous consent! Let's head further in.

完成秘境冒险 Complete the Domain adventure

斯坦利:所以,你们也想来听我讲冒险故事吧?

Stanley:So. I'm guessing you mostly came here because you wanted to hear my adventure stories, am I right?

温迪:不,我们只是来找杰克而已。

Venti:No, we really were just looking for Jack.

斯坦利:什么?!年轻人,我可是蒙德最有名的冒险家斯坦利!

Stanley:What!? Do you know who I am? I am Stanley, renowned adventurer of Mondstadt!

温迪:嗯,这个我们已经知道了。

Venti:Yeah, I think we got that.

斯坦利:不,这态度可不对吧。我可是活着的传奇啊!是抵达了「烬寂海」的勇士,斯坦利!

Stanley:Well, your attitude says maybe you don't got that! I am Stanley, the living legend! Stanley, he who braved the Mare Jivari!

派蒙:啊——知道了知道了,不要一遍遍报名字啦!

Paimon:Enough already! Ugh, stop name-dropping yourself every time you open your mouth!

杰克:是真的!斯坦利先生超厉害!

Jack:It's true, though! Stanley is the most amazing guy!

斯坦利:哼,继续说我和同伴冒险的事吧,杰克,刚才说到哪了?

Stanley:Hmph. Well, Jack will listen, won't you? Now, where was I?

杰克:传说中的烬寂海,一丝风都没有,可怕至极!

Jack:You and your partner reached the Mare Jivari! A famously terrifying place with not a wisp of wind!

斯坦利:对!那里有着令人耳鸣的寂静,目所能及的「海」,全都由灰烬构成。

Stanley:Precisely! There was a deathly silence in the air. A sea of ashes stretched out before us, as far as the eye could see — the Mare Jivari.

斯坦利:太可怕了,我的同伴险些被魔兽掀起的漩涡卷走,多亏我紧紧拉着他!

Stanley:Suddenly, my partner was caught in a whirlpool whipped up by an evil beast! Luckily, I managed to grab hold of him just in time...

杰克:呜哇!他没事吧?

Jack:Wow! So, did he make it?

斯坦利:很遗憾…最终再次踏上故乡土地的只有我一人,任风吹落眼角的泪花…

Stanley:sigh Sadly... In the end, I alone was able to set foot on home ground once more, where the gentle breeze carried away the tears welling up in my eyes...

杰克:呜呜…怎么这样…

Jack:sobs That poor guy... How could that happen...

斯坦利:杰克!你是要成为大冒险家的人,怎么能随便掉眼泪!

Stanley:Jack! You can't cry so easily if you want to be a great adventurer!

杰克:先生…我知道!我们最大的成就,就是死在最后一场冒险的路上。

Jack:sniff I—I know! Because an adventurer's proudest achievement is to die in the course of their final adventure.

杰克:然后,一定一定,不能死在没风的地方,要让风把灵魂带回蒙德!

Jack:But, whatever happens, no adventurer should ever die in a place where the wind doesn't blow... The wind has to bring your spirit back to Mondstadt!

斯坦利:没错,我们的理想,就是死在有风之地,然后让风把灵魂带回蒙德!

Stanley:That's right! To die in a place where the wind blows, and to have your spirit carried back to Mondstadt on the wind... That's... that's the dream...

杰克:虽然,凭现在的我,只能接到「清除下水道里的史莱姆」这种新手委托…

Jack:Yeah... Although, the most I can aspire to right now is beginners' commissions, like clearing out the slimes clogging up the sewers...

派蒙:说起来,他们为什么一直强调,「不能死在没风的地方」呢?

Paimon:You shouldn't die in a place with no wind... Why do they keep going on about that?

派蒙:是因为这个理由,无风的「烬寂海」,才被斯坦利说成了最恐怖的绝境吗?

Paimon:Hmm, is that why Stanley thinks the Mare Jivari is the most terrifying place in the world? Because there's no wind there?

与温迪对话 Talk to Venti

温迪:旅行者,我有一个小小的发现。

Venti:Traveler, I believe I have made a small discovery.

温迪:可以请你打开探测仪吗?

Venti:Could I ask you to use the nirnama detector once more?

派蒙:哎?斯坦利居然也有「幻想朋友」?!

Paimon:What? Stanley has an imaginary friend?

温迪:看起来,他的朋友是一位久经沙场的战士…浑身都是伤痕,表情也十分坚毅。

Venti:It seems his imaginary friend is a seasoned warrior... covered in scars from head to foot, and a look of staunch determination on his face.

【选项1】

旅行者:像是斯坦利描述里的自己。

Traveler: It fits Stanley's description of himself.

温迪:他的幻想朋友,难道是理想化的自己?

Venti:You're saying his imaginary friend is an idealized version of his own self?

温迪:有意思。但,真的是这样吗?

Venti:Interesting idea! But is it true?

【选项2】

旅行者:说起来,他的故事也有点奇怪…

Traveler: I knew there was something weird about his story...

温迪:哦?你也觉得有问题吗?

Venti:Oh? You thought so too, huh?

温迪:看来,斯坦利的故事还有隐情。

Venti:I agree. He wasn't telling the whole story.

斯坦利:那么,我先走咯。

Stanley:Please excuse me, I'll be leaving now.

杰克:斯坦利先生再见!

Jack:Bye, Stanley!

杰克:二位,请问有空吗?

Jack:Do you two still have time to spare?

温迪:嗯?

Venti:What is it?

杰克:其实,前几天斯坦利先生喝醉酒,说了一些不为人知的秘密给我听。

Jack:A few days ago, Stanley got drunk and told me a secret — something he's never told anyone before.

杰克:他当年冒险时用的武器,是大英雄温妮莎的遗物,「辉煌勇气之剑」「光耀意志之盾」

Jack:The weapons he took on his adventure all those years ago... they were none other than those once wielded by Mondstadt's greatest hero, Vennessa herself! The Sword of Brilliant Valor and the Shield of Magnificent Honor!

杰克:说出来怕你们不信,这两件武器现在都还藏在蒙德境内,就在达达乌帕谷哦!

Jack:I don't know whether you believe me, but... apparently, both the sword and shield are still right here in Mondstadt, over in Dadaupa Gorge!

杰克:你们这么厉害,能不能陪我去找这两件神器?

Jack:Since you guys are the experts at this... Can you come with me to try and retrieve these two legendary weapons?

【选项1】

旅行者:竟然有这么厉害的武器?

Traveler: Stanley seriously owned these weapons?

杰克:当然有啊!毕竟那可是斯坦利先生!

Jack:You bet! This is Stanley we're talking about!

【选项2】

旅行者:他把神器随便丢在野外?

Traveler: Why did he abandon them in the wild, then?

杰克:厉害的人总是有些怪癖嘛!

Jack:I dunno, outstanding individuals always come with their quirks, right?

杰克:如果能找到足够厉害的东西证明自己,家里说不定就会支持我做冒险家了…

Jack:If I can just get ahold of something impressive enough to show my family what I'm capable of, maybe they'll finally come around to the idea of me being an adventurer...

杰克:现在我还是能力不足的新人,而且父亲和母亲对我的理想非常反对…

Jack:Right now, I'm just a rookie. My abilities are limited, and my parents don't support my goals one bit...

杰克:所以求求你了,帮帮我吧!

Jack:So, what do you say? Help a guy out?

杰克:我不敢把这个自私的念头说给斯坦利先生听…但我保证,用完马上就还给他!

Jack:I can't bring myself to tell Stanley about it, because my reasons are so... selfish. But, I swear I'll give the weapons back to him as soon as I'm done!

派蒙:好可怜…喂,我们就帮帮他吧!

Paimon:Aw, poor Jack... Let's help him out!

【选项1】

旅行者:好吧。

Traveler: Alright then.

【选项2】

旅行者:不能视而不见吧。

Traveler: Hard to say no after that sob story.

派蒙:温迪,你来吗?

Paimon:Venti, you coming too?

温迪:这个嘛…嗯…

Venti:Mm... I don't know...

杰克:前年我托人搞来一瓶珍贵名酒,只要帮我找到神器,酒就归你!

Jack:Oh, one other thing — I have a bottle of rare vintage wine that I had someone fetch for me a couple years ago. Help me find these weapons and it's all yours!

温迪:达达乌帕谷对吧?!事不宜迟,我们现在就动身!

Venti:Oh, Dadaupa Gorge, was it? Hehe, let's hurry, there's no time to lose!

最后更新于