狮牙之牙 Lionfang's Legacy
杰克想要偷偷寻找斯坦利当年冒险所用的武器,那是继承自「南风之狮」的剑与盾,令他无比向往。 Jack wants to search for Stanley's old weapons in secret, as they are the sword and shield passed down from the Lion of the South, and thus fascinate Jack
寻找辉煌勇气之剑 Search for the Sword of Brilliant Valor
派蒙:那边的丘丘人该不会是在举行仪式吧?
Paimon:Hey, that bunch of hilichurls... are they holding some kind of ceremony?
派蒙:难道说,那堆玩意里头,有它们想要供奉的东西?
Paimon:And what's with that pile of knickknacks? Are they worshiping them?
温迪:错不了!就是「辉煌勇气之剑」吧。
Venti:Seems so! That must be the Sword of Brilliant Valor, surely.
击败举行仪式的丘丘人 Defeat the hilichurls conducting a ritual
拾取辉煌勇气之剑 Retrieve the Sword of Brilliant Valor
温迪:看,「辉煌勇气之剑」!
Venti:Eh-he. Lo and behold, the Sword of Brilliant Valor!
派蒙:不会吧?就是一把超普通的旧剑而已啊!
Paimon:Are you sure? Looks kinda basic to Paimon, and a little worse for wear too!
派蒙:丘丘人为什么要围着这种东西膜拜呢?
Paimon:Why would hilichurls be bowing down before a piece of junk like this?
温迪:(恐怕只是,有人把剑扔进了丘丘人本来就在膜拜的战利品堆里吧…)
Venti:(Ahh... Seems somebody tossed an old sword into a pile of spoils these hilichurls were already celebrating...)
杰克:这、这也太旧了!而且…该怎么说呢,普通到让人说不出话…
Jack:This is in terrible shape! And it's so basic, I... I'm at a loss for words.
温迪:不,杰克,你有没有见过蒙德城外飞舞的风晶蝶?
Venti:Hmm... say, Jack, have you ever seen an Anemo Crystalfly? They're found in the open country around Mondstadt City.
温迪:这种蝴蝶在白天毫不起眼,到了漆黑的夜晚却会光彩夺目,简直就像是会飞的宝石。
Venti:If you saw one in broad daylight, you wouldn't bat an eyelid. But in the pitch blackness of night? Its brilliant glow is mesmerizing — it truly resembles an exquisite crystal dancing in the night air.
温迪:勇气不也是这样吗?一帆风顺的人不会明白它的可贵,可当你身处绝境,勇气就是令你奋起抗争、走出绝境的唯一之光。
Venti:Is valor not the same? When everything is going your way, it seems meaningless — fades into the background. But when you're in dire straits, valor is the thing that gets you fired up and fighting back. It's the brilliant ray of light that guides you out from the darkness.
【选项1】
旅行者:巧舌如簧。
Traveler: That was some very elaborate ox dung.
【选项2】
旅行者:令人震撼。
Traveler: Excellent recovery.
【选项3】
旅行者:我都快信了。
Traveler: Almost fell for it myself!
杰克:你、你说得太对了!没错就是这样,这一定就是「辉煌勇气之剑」啊!
Jack:You're right... you're right! Then this has to be it — this is the Sword of Brilliant Valor!
温迪:嗯,那么,剑已经找到,只差盾了。
Venti:Ehehe, mm-hmm! So, we got our sword — now we just need that shield!
温迪:在附近转转吧!东西一定就在达达乌帕谷里——嗯?
Venti:Let's scout around! It's definitely in Dadaupa Gorge some— huh?
斯坦利正在不远处偷听着你们的对话,感觉到自己已经被温迪发现,斯坦利匆匆离去…
Stanley is eavesdropping on you from a distance. He hurries off when he realizes Venti has noticed him.
派蒙:哎呀?那边好像有个人!
Paimon:There's somebody there!
温迪:斯坦利?他怎么在这儿?
Venti:Stanley? What's he doing here?
派蒙:他的样子有点奇怪…
Paimon:He's acting so weird...
杰克:出什么事了吗?为什么突然停下?
Jack:What happened? Why did you stop all of a sudden?
温迪:没什么,刚才有只会撒金币的「盗宝鼬」跑过去了。
Venti:Huh? Oh, ah, it's nothing. Just one of those Mora-spouting weasel thieves passed by is all.
杰克:什么?在哪儿!我也要看!
Jack:What? Where? I wanna see!
温迪:你不是来找神器的吗?就别看啦。
Venti:Maybe another time, hehe. We have a shield to find, remember?
寻找光耀意志之盾 Seek the Shield of Magnificent Honor
与丘丘人交涉 Cut a deal with the hilichurl
温迪:看,「光耀意志之盾」!
Venti:Lo and behold, the Shield of Magnificent Honor!
派蒙:骗人!那根本就是块普通木板吧!
Paimon:Liar, liar, pants on fire! It's a chunk of wood!
派蒙:破破烂烂的,还带着桶箍!谁会把这种东西当成盾牌啊?
Paimon:A chunk of scrap wood with a handle attached... Who in their right mind would use this as a shield!?
杰克:而且上面还有酒渍…像是从酒桶上随便拆下来的…
Jack:There's also wine stains on it... Yeah, I'm pretty sure this was just taken from a wine barrel...
温迪:可按我吟游诗人的直觉,这就是「光耀意志之盾」。
Venti:And yet, my bard's intuition tells me that this is none other than the Shield of Magnificent Honor.
温迪:战士以身上的疤痕为荣,盾牌也是一样。
Venti:Warriors wear their battle scars with pride, and shields are no different.
温迪:一面盾牌越是完整,越说明它远离战场。盾牌的破旧,不正是它身经百战的证明吗?
Venti:Surely, an intact shield is one that has shied away from the battlefield. Is not the broken and splintered shield the one that has fought in countless wars and lived to tell the tale?
温迪:即使身躯残破,也要在战场上拼杀到最后一刻,要战斗到流干最后一滴血为止。这样的意志,难道不珍贵吗?
Venti:Though the soldier's body be tired and torn, still they fight till the very end, till they have no blood left to bleed. Such magnificent strength of will... is that not the true meaning of honor?
【选项1】
旅行者:温迪说得对!
Traveler: I agree with Venti!
【选项2】
旅行者:我也觉得这就是那面盾牌。
Traveler: I agree, this is the shield.
【选项3】
旅行者:不愧是你。
Traveler: Venti is in top form today.
派蒙:说得也是…哪有干干净净的盾牌啊…
Paimon:You do have a point... Shiny new shields don't stay new and shiny for long...
派蒙:那我们…想办法问问它,能不能把「光耀意志之盾」转让给我们?
Paimon:Okay then... Well, maybe if we ask nicely, he'll just let us take the Shield of Magnificent Honor for free?
派蒙:你好,丘丘人先生?
Paimon:clears throat Excuse me, Mr. Hilichurl?
丘丘人:Dala?
Hilichurl:Dala?
派蒙:哇,旅行者还是你来吧。试试平时听过的那些丘丘语音节?或者用肢体语言交流吧…
Paimon:Welp! Okay, you take it from here, Traveler! Hope you've picked up some Hilichurlian by now. If not, there's always body language...
旅行者:Vin plata dada!
Traveler:Vin plata dada!
丘丘人:Mosi mita!
Hilichurl:Mosi mita!
派蒙:嗯,看起来它的情绪还挺稳定,也许可以继续谈…
Paimon:Seems cheerful enough. Maybe negotiating will work after all...
旅行者:这朵甜甜花,送给你。
Traveler:Please take this sweet flower I picked.
丘丘人:Mosi mita!
Hilichurl:Mosi mita!
派蒙:嗯,看起来它的情绪还挺稳定,也许可以继续谈…
Paimon:Seems cheerful enough. Maybe negotiating will work after all...
旅行者:温迪,唱歌。盾牌,给我。
Traveler:Venti sing song, you give shield, okay?
温迪:嗯?好吧,那我就稍微弹一段…
Venti:Hmm? Well, if you insist, a tune I shall strum...
丘丘人:Mosi mita!
Hilichurl:Mosi mita!
派蒙:嗯,看起来它的情绪还挺稳定,也许可以继续谈…
Paimon:Seems cheerful enough. Maybe negotiating will work after all...
丘丘人:Muhe vin plata? Mani ye! Mani dada!
Hilichurl:Muhe vin plata? Mani ye! Mani dada!
派蒙:好耶!它把「光耀意志之盾」递过来了!
Paimon:Oh yeah! He actually gave us the shield!
杰克:谢谢你们,谢谢你们!我找到我要的东西了!
Jack:Guys, thank you so much! I can't believe I actually found them!
杰克:爸爸妈妈!看看我找到的神器吧!
Jack:Mom! Dad! Check out the legendary weapons I found!
温迪:哎?等等!
Venti:Hey, wait!
温迪:说好的酒呢!我帮这么多忙也是很累的吧——
Venti:The wine, you promised! Ugh, and I actually helped a lot this time—
温迪:嗯?这不是斯坦利么,你到这里来散步吗。
Venti:Hmm? What're you doing here, Stanley? Out for a stroll?
斯坦利:啊、啊哈哈哈哈,这不是吟游诗人吗!真巧,你也来这里散步?
Stanley:Ah... haha, ah— hey...! What're you doing here, bard! Fancy that, huh? You, uh... out for a stroll, too?
温迪:是啊,吃完饭出来走走,陪朋友找点东西。
Venti:That's right, an after-dinner stroll to be precise. We were also helping a friend look for something.
派蒙:(我越来越觉得,斯坦利先生可能是骗子了…)
Paimon:(Paimon's starting to think Stanley might be a fraud...)
【选项1】
旅行者:(我也这么想…)
Traveler: (I'm seriously starting to think so, too.)
【选项2】
旅行者:(不是可能,是一定。)
Traveler: (He's definitely a fraud. No question.)
派蒙:(所以斯坦利是为了不伤害杰克的感情,才故意提前一步,到这里布置剑和盾吗?)
Paimon:(Did Stanley plant the sword and shield here in advance so as to not hurt Jack's feelings?)
温迪:大冒险家一定很熟悉达达乌帕谷吧?毕竟,这里是你战斗过的地方。
Venti:Adventurers must be pretty familiar with Dadaupa Gorge? You've fought battles here before, after all.
斯坦利:当然,当然,我闭着眼睛都能把这里走遍!
Stanley:You'd better believe it! I could navigate this whole area with my eyes closed!
温迪:原来如此,真佩服你的记性和毅力。
Venti:Wow. Then I admire your perseverance, and your memory too.
斯坦利:我是大冒险家嘛,应该的!倒是你们,这里有很多丘丘人,可别掉以轻心啊!
Stanley:It's only to be expected of a great adventurer like me! You guys had better watch out though. This place is crawling with hilichurls!
斯坦利:那、那就再见了,年轻人们。
Stanley:I, ah— I'll get back to my, um... ah... stroll now. Goodbye.
派蒙:他果然非常心虚啊。
Paimon:Guilty conscience, much?
温迪:没办法,谁让他对杰克夸下海口了呢。
Venti:Well, he shouldn't have gotten so carried away bragging to Jack, should he?
温迪:不过…再看一次,果然有意思。
Venti:Although... on further reflection, I must say I'm intrigued.
温迪:不愿遗忘「过去」,而抛弃「现在」的人…
Venti:Someone who can't let go of the past, and gives up on the present instead...
温迪:如果他被迫迈出「向未来」的第一步,又会踏在什么方向呢?
Venti:I wonder... if such a person was forced to take their first step towards the future, which way would they go?
派蒙:嗯?什么意思?
Paimon:What are you talking about?
温迪:哈哈,自言自语而已。
Venti:Haha, I'm just musing to myself.
温迪:对了,旅行者。今晚,我们去「天使的馈赠」看看吧。
Venti:Anyway, Traveler, I propose we take a trip to Angel's Share tonight.
最后更新于