事出有因,矿山奇石 Truth in the Stones

抵达案发矿区,你们展开了调查。接二连三的线索表明,这起失踪事件并不简单…隐藏在事件背后的神秘人物,与失踪矿工之间究竟有何联系?消失的矿工去了哪里?你十分在意。 You arrive at the mine, the scene of the incident, and begin your investigation. A series of clues makes clear that ther

前往老戴所说的矿区 Head to the mining site that Uncle Dai mentioned

派蒙:哇,这片矿区可真不小。

Paimon:Whoa, this mine is huge...

老戴:各位,这里就是事发地点。

Uncle Dai:This is where the incident occurred.

老戴:六天前我带几个伙计外出办事,一回来,就听说留守的四个兄弟不见了。

Uncle Dai:Six days ago, a group of us left the site to attend to other matters. When we returned, the four men we'd left behind had vanished.

老戴:我带人搜遍整个矿区,怎么也找不到他们。实在没有头绪,才请几位来帮忙。

Uncle Dai:I led a team around the entire mine but found no trace. That's when I decided to enlist help.

钟离:也就是说,有四位矿工不明所踪。

Zhongli:So four miners have disappeared.

老戴:对。原本我们有十个人,丢了阿龙、岑大、岑二、小茂,都是跟着我做活儿的矿工。

Uncle Dai:Yes. There were ten of us. We lost Long, Bold Cen, Brave Cen, and Mao. I worked with all of them.

钟离:这行工人大多是青壮年男性。四个矿工,会不会是去别处矿洞了?

Zhongli:Workers in this trade are usually young men in the prime of their lives. Could it be that the four of them left for another mine?

老戴:不像。这一带周围没什么落脚地,咱们一路过来也没看见有其他开采中的矿洞啊。

Uncle Dai:Unlikely. There's no other lodging for miles around, and we didn't pass any other mines on the way over.

昆钧:唔…这么大的矿区,你们全都找遍了?

Kun Jun:Huh... such a huge mine. Did you really manage to explore every corner?

老戴:一寸不落,井下也找过,就差掘地三尺了。可四个大活人,总不能一下钻进地底吧?

Uncle Dai:Underground, overground... we left no stone unturned. We tried everything short of digging further into the earth itself. How could four sturdy young men just vanish into the bedrock?

钟离:看过现场才能作出结论。

Zhongli:We'll need to explore the site ourselves before extracting any conclusions.

老戴:哎,好的好的。我在这里候着,你们随意搜查,要是有失踪兄弟的线索,务必告诉我!

Uncle Dai:Very well, I'll wait here, please proceed wherever you'd like. If you come across any clues, let me know straight away.

寻找线索 Look for clues

派蒙:你们看,这是什么?

Paimon:Over here! What's this?

派蒙:散乱的衣服、裤子…

Paimon:A pile of shirts, some trousers...

钟离:摆放在矿区内的生活物资,应当属于老戴他们。

Zhongli:A few everyday items, they must belong to Uncle Dai and his men.

派蒙:一、二、三、四…

Paimon:One, two, three, four...

派蒙:唔…没错没错,总共十件衣服,十条裤子。

Paimon:Huh... that seems right. Ten shirts, ten pairs of trousers.

派蒙:这些是替换的衣服吧?你看,老戴身上也穿着一样的服装。

Paimon:These must be spares, right? Look, Uncle Dai's clothes are identical.

钟离:那四个人出门六天至今未归,却没带替换衣物。

Zhongli:The four of them have been gone for six days without a change of clothes.

派蒙:周围还有洗脸用的布帕和皂角…还有这些腰包,是随身的小工具包。

Paimon:There's also a few handkerchiefs and some soap lying around... Oh, and some tool belts.

钟离:晨起洗漱的用具,采矿的装备…

Zhongli:Items for washing one's face before the dawn shift... mining equipment...

派蒙:也就是说,这些人没带行李?

Paimon:So... they didn't take any supplies...

钟离:对。

Zhongli:Hmm, correct.

【选项1】

旅行者:也许用不到吧?

Traveler: Maybe they didn't need them?

【选项2】

旅行者:会不会是忘带行李了?

Traveler: Maybe they just forgot them?

钟离:不像。

Zhongli:Improbable.

钟离:开采用的矿镐少了四把,说明他们很可能带着工具。

Zhongli:There are four pickaxes missing. It seems likely they left with the tools of their trade.

钟离:有时间带上工具,却没时间打包生活用品?不合常理。

Zhongli:They had time to take their tools, but not their everyday items? Curious.

派蒙:唔…人在什么情况下才会不带行李,只带工具出门?

Paimon:Huh... why would someone set off with their tools, but leave their luggage behind?

钟离:一,他们到附近工作,不需要行李,但这些人至今未归,这个说法不攻自破。

Zhongli:One: They were working close by and didn't need to move their personal effects. But seeing as they've yet to return, this seems an unlikely hypothesis.

钟离:二,如果他们不是出于自身意愿而离开,也就无暇思考行李的事了。

Zhongli:Or, two: They were forced to leave and had no time to think about their supplies.

派蒙:咿——!

Paimon:Oh...!

旅行者:你是说,被人带走了?

Traveler:Do you think... someone kidnapped them?

钟离:这种可能性不小。更进一步的推论,需要更多线索。

Zhongli:It's certainly a possibility. We'll need more clues before any further inference can be made.

派蒙:不是自发离开而是被人带走,把这种可能性记录下来转告给老戴吧。

Paimon:If they didn't leave, maybe they were made to leave... Let's make a note and let Uncle Dai know.

寻找更多线索 Look for more clues

派蒙:小昆,你在看什么?

Paimon:Kun Jun, what do you have there?

昆钧:是你们啊,来得正好。

Kun Jun:Oh, right on time.

钟离:有什么发现?

Zhongli:Did you find anything?

昆钧:这里有块矿石,我想,或许能从中获得一些线索。

Kun Jun:There's a chunk of ore here, perhaps there are clues within.

派蒙:矿石?这种矿石跟失踪案有关吗?

Paimon:Ore? What does it have to do with the disappearance?

昆钧:这种事,试试就知道了。稍等。

Kun Jun:Let's find out. I'll give it a try. A moment please.

昆钧:……

Kun Jun:... Okay...

钟离:……

Zhongli:...

派蒙:他好像很专注,是在做什么呢?

Paimon:Uh... Looks like he's concentrating really hard. What's he up to?

昆钧:看见了。四个大人…跟着一个像是小孩的身影走出了矿区。

Kun Jun:I see... four men... following someone out of the mine... it looks like a child.

派蒙:小孩?矿区里怎么会有小孩子?!

Paimon:A child? What's a child doing in a mine!?

昆钧:我也不清楚…

Kun Jun:I'm not sure...

派蒙:还有,「看见」是什么意思?

Paimon:Also, how did you "see" anything exactly?

昆钧:啊,就是字面意义的「看见」。你们听了,可别告诉别人!我觉得这事比较古怪,一直没敢和人说。

Kun Jun:Oh! I don't mean "see" in the traditional sense... I—I would appreciate it if what I'm about to tell you remained a secret. It's a little odd... I've never dared to tell anyone before.

昆钧:其实,我能看见矿石的记忆。

Kun Jun:I can... perceive the memories of ore.

派蒙:哎——?!

Paimon:Huh—!?

钟离:不是猜测,不是估算,而是「看见」?

Zhongli:"Perceive?" So there's no... conjecture at work?

派蒙:像刚才那样把手放到石头上就行了吗?

Paimon:You mean you can put your hand on a rock and — boom! It just happens?

昆钧:嗯,对我来说,矿石也有「记忆」。它们偶尔会记录下周遭发生的事,我只要触摸并用心感知,就能看见那些「记忆」。

Kun Jun:I've always sensed that ore contains "memories." Sometimes it records events that occur in the surrounding area. All I have to do is touch one and focus my attention, and the memories come to me.

派蒙:这么厉害!那你岂不是什么都知道?

Paimon:Amazing! So you can find out everything that ever happened there!

昆钧:还得看具体的石块。不同矿石记忆能力有所不同,铁矿、白铁块之类的常见矿石基本派不上用场,记忆很模糊。

Kun Jun:It depends on the ore. Some ores have astounding memories. Others, like Iron Ore and White Iron Ore aren't up to much. Their memories are hazy.

昆钧:石珀、水晶的记忆能力更强,能记录的景象更多也更清晰。

Kun Jun:Cor Lapis and crystal memories are much stronger. They record more events and in greater detail.

钟离:以石为目…有趣。这种能力实在罕见,老戴请昆兄出马,实在是明智之举。

Zhongli:Stone-seeing... fascinating. A rare ability indeed. It was prudent of Uncle Dai to recruit you, Mr. Kun Jun.

昆钧:哈哈,能帮上大家的忙就好了。

Kun Jun:Haha, I'm glad I can be of assistance.

昆钧:依我所见,他们应该是沿这条路向前去了。

Kun Jun:Based on what I saw, I believe they followed this path.

钟离:这条路指向北方,沿着它一直走就能离开矿区。

Zhongli:This will take us north, away from the mine.

派蒙:他们往北走了,把这条线索记录下来,告诉老戴吧!

Paimon:North... another clue for Uncle Dai! Let's make a note of it.

寻找更多线索 Look for more clues

钟离:你是这里的工人吗?

Zhongli:Excuse me sir, are you one of the workers here?

阿虎:啊对、对!你们是来调查失踪案的吧,求求你们,一定要救回大家!

Bravo:Ah! Yes, yes! You must be here about the disappearance. Please find them if you can!

阿虎:我不知道…不知道发生了什么,那天天色很阴暗,工头带着几个兄弟去外头办事。

Bravo:I... I don't know what happened. The weather was gloomy that day, the foreman left with a few men.

阿虎:我和其他四个兄弟留在矿区工作,中间我偷了一小会儿懒…就一会儿!

Bravo:I stayed behind with the other four. After a while I decided to take a break... just to catch my breath!

阿虎:我在最里面的棚子睡觉,等我醒来,所有人都消失得无影无踪了!明明不久前才跟他们说过话,突然…人就没了…

Bravo:I ended up falling asleep in the shelter inside. When I woke up, there was no sight of them! I'd only just been speaking with them and suddenly... they'd vanished...

阿虎:该不会、该不会什么时候就轮到我了吧…

Bravo:Maybe... maybe I'm next...

钟离:躲在棚子里的人没有失踪,在外劳作的人却没了踪影。

Zhongli:So the men that were out working disappeared, with the only one left to tell the tale having been asleep in a shelter.

钟离:莫非是工作区出了什么事?

Zhongli:Perhaps an accident occurred on-site.

派蒙:呃啊!好可怕!

Paimon:Oh... What a scary thought...

派蒙:工作区或许有状况,把这条线索记录下来吧。

Paimon:An on-site accident... We should note that down too.

向老戴汇报调查结果 Report the outcome of your investigation to Uncle Dai

老戴:你们回来了,调查得怎么样?

Uncle Dai:You're back! How are the investigations going?

钟离:我们在附近找到三条线索。

Zhongli:We found three clues in the vicinity.

钟离:第一,矿镐少了四把,生活用品却一件都没带走,说明那些工人很可能不是自发离开,而是被人带走。

Zhongli:First, there are four missing pickaxes, yet everyday items are still in their place. This suggests that your men didn't leave of their own accord, but were forced to.

老戴:被人带走?!可是…谁会劫持工人呢?

Uncle Dai:Forced to!? But... who would kidnap miners?

钟离:第二,矿区内原本有五名工人。其中一人为了偷懒,离开工作区打了个瞌睡。等他一觉醒来,同伴已经消失得无影无踪。

Zhongli:Who, indeed. Second, there were five workers at the mine. One of them left the site to take respite. When he awoke, his colleagues had disappeared without a trace.

钟离:留在工作区的人纷纷失踪,躲在休息区的人却安然无恙。可见,事情是发生在工作区。

Zhongli:Those who kept working all disappeared. The one who left early emerged safe and sound. It would appear that the incident occurred on-site.

老戴:这么一说,阿虎确实提过他偷懒了…

Uncle Dai:Now that you mention it, I recall Bravo saying that he took a break.

老戴:难道有人走进工作区带走了他们?!

Uncle Dai:Could someone have entered the site and simply walked away with them!?

钟离:这正是我要说的第三点。昆兄用他特别的手段推算出来,那些人是被一个孩童带离了矿区。

Zhongli:This leads me to my third point. Mr. Kun Jun here made good use of his... expert techniques... to arrive at a conclusion. It was a child that took your men away.

老戴:孩童?!这附近住户很少,不可能有孩子跑到矿区里来啊!

Uncle Dai:A child!? But there are no settlements here for miles around! There's no way a child would have made it over to the mine!

派蒙:但结果就是,四个工人跟着一个小孩子走了。

Paimon:Unlikely as it sounds, that's our conclusion. Your men were following a child.

老戴:他们去哪儿了?

Uncle Dai:Where did they go?

钟离:根据我们的推测,他们沿路向北行走,应该是出了矿区,往遗迹方向去了。

Zhongli:We believe that they followed the road north, away from the mine and toward the ruins.

老戴:北方!好,我这就带人去找。

Uncle Dai:North! Right, I'll rally my men and head in pursuit.

旅行者:需要帮忙吗?

Traveler:Do you need help?

老戴:都把调查的事交给你们了,跑腿就让我们弟兄几个来吧。先走一步,说不定快马加鞭还能追上他们。

Uncle Dai:You've been invaluable to the investigation, but leave the legwork to us. If we set off now and make haste, we might be able to catch them.

钟离:且慢。事情发生在六天前,哪怕只是步行,他们也走得很远了。

Zhongli:Not so fast. The incident occurred six days ago. Even if they set out on foot, they will have covered a lot of ground by now.

老戴:唔…说得也是。这样吧,一会儿我带兄弟几个到远处的住户那儿打听打听。

Uncle Dai:sigh You're right... New plan. I'll lead my search party over to the settlements further out and make some inquiries.

老戴:离开矿区,想投宿就只有那么几户人家。调查这些就交给我们吧。

Uncle Dai:There are only a few settlements around here with lodging for the night. We'll go investigate and see if we can come up with anything.

老戴:几位,我想麻烦你们继续追查线索。咱们兵分两路,要是途中没有碰面,就于明晚在望舒客栈汇合。

Uncle Dai:In the meantime you could keep looking for clues. If we don't see each other, let's reconvene at Wangshu Inn tomorrow evening.

钟离:也好。

Zhongli:Agreed.

老戴:那我就和兄弟们先走一步了!

Uncle Dai:Alright, me and my men will get going!

派蒙:现在的情况是,我们继续调查,他们去附近的住户那里打听消息,对吧?

Paimon:So... they're gonna talk to the people over at the settlements, while we keep investigating here...

钟离:没错。

Zhongli:Correct.

派蒙:可是,矿区内没有更多线索了…我们是不是应该往北方追?

Paimon:But... there aren't any more clues at the mine... Shouldn't we go north?

钟离:等等,少了一个人。

Zhongli:Wait... I believe we're missing someone.

派蒙:哎?

Paimon:Huh?

派蒙:对哦,小昆这家伙,多半还在调查。去叫他吧!

Paimon:Oh yeah, where's Kun Jun? Paimon bets he's still investigating. Let's go find him!

寻找昆钧 Find Kun Jun

派蒙:小昆,你还在这里找什么呀?线索都查得差不多,该出发啦!

Paimon:Kun Jun! What are you searching for? We're all out of clues! Let's get going!

昆钧:啊,抱歉,我这是私事,还在找一种名为「镇龙石」的玉石。

Kun Jun:Ah, apologies, I'm conducting a quick search for my own benefit. I'm looking for a precious stone known as Dragonfall.

钟离:「镇龙石」?

Zhongli:Dragonfall?

【选项1】

旅行者:没听说过。

Traveler: Never heard of it.

【选项2】

旅行者:是我不了解的东西。

Traveler: Not my area of expertise.

钟离:镇龙石一般用于锻造业,你找这个有什么用?

Zhongli:Dragonfall is often used in forging. What use do you have for it?

昆钧:我…我不知道。

Kun Jun:I... I don't know.

昆钧:抱歉,我说不清原因…这几天我一直浑浑噩噩,除了名字和家里住址之外,什么都想不起来。

Kun Jun:I—I'm sorry, I don't recall why I'm seeking it... I've been feeling very... absent lately. Name and address aside, I'm having trouble remembering things.

昆钧:说实话,我一直觉得很焦虑,似乎有什么事还没做就被我忘记了。想不起来,好难受…

Kun Jun:In fact, I've been feeling extremely... anxious... as if there's something I've forgotten to finish. It's... an unpleasant sensation.

派蒙:啊,我懂这种感觉呢!知道自己忘了一件事,却想不起具体是什么事。

Paimon:Oh, Paimon knows that feeling! When you know you've forgotten something but you can't remember exactly what it is.

昆钧:唉,我也不知道该去哪儿,只好到处乱逛。那天走过集市进去转了转,买东西时听见有人聊天,隐约提到「镇龙石」。

Kun Jun:Ugh... I don't even know where to start with it, I've been... aimlessly wandering. That day at the market, I overheard a conversation while I was buying something. They mentioned Dragonfall.

昆钧:这三个字特别耳熟,就好像我要做的事跟那种石头有关系似的…所以,我就想找一块来看看。

Kun Jun:It sounded so familiar to me, as if whatever it was I had to do was linked to that stone... So I decided to look for some.

昆钧:或许把石头拿在手里,就能顺着想起自己要干什么了吧。

Kun Jun:Perhaps if I can retrieve some, I'll remember what it is I have to do.

钟离:原来如此…此行途中若有机会,我也会帮着寻找这种石头。

Zhongli:I see... If I am able to during our endeavour, I will help you look for this stone.

昆钧:真的吗?谢谢钟离先生,你真好!

Kun Jun:Really? Oh, thank you Mr. Zhongli! You're too kind!

钟离:举手之劳,不足挂齿。

Zhongli:Think nothing of it.

派蒙:要出发了吗?

Paimon:Shouldn't we get going?

钟离:从层岩巨渊往北,会抵达灵矩关。如果他们选择这条路线,沿途一定会留下痕迹。

Zhongli:Heading north from The Chasm, we'll reach Lingju Pass. If this is indeed the path they chose, there will be traces.

派蒙:好,快去看看吧!

Paimon:Great! Let's have a look!

最后更新于