易地则明,失线则弗 Shifting Earth and Lost Threads Come to Light

从矿区找到的线索来看,工人们似乎沿着道路向北去了。你们一路追踪,不断缩减与他们的距离… The evidence at the mining site suggests that the miners followed the road north. You follow the trail, gradually closing in on them.

前往灵矩关一带调查线索 Head to Lingju Pass to investigate

在附近寻找更多线索 Look for more clues in the area

派蒙:呀,脚印!

Paimon:Hey! Footprints!

钟离:看来他们穿过了灵矩关,继续向前步行。

Zhongli:It would appear that they made their way through Lingju Pass and kept moving.

派蒙:跟着脚印就能找到他们的去处了,对吧?

Paimon:If we follow their footprints, we should be able to find where they went!

跟着脚印继续追踪 Follow the footprints

派蒙:啊呀,脚印到这里就消失了…

Paimon:Oh no! The footprints end here!

钟离:问问附近的人吧。如果矿工从这里经过,他们应该能看见。

Zhongli:We should inquire with anyone nearby. If the miners came through here, they may well have seen them.

向附近的人们打听情报 Ask people nearby for information

派蒙:请问你在这附近见过矿工打扮的人吗?

Paimon:Hi there, have you seen anyone dressed like a miner around here?

永贵:矿工?没见过。

Yonggui:A miner? I'm afraid not.

派蒙:嗯…问问别人好了。

Paimon:sigh Let's try someone else.

向附近的人们打听情报 Ask people nearby for information

派蒙:你好,你看见过矿工吗?这么大的个子,一共四个!

Paimon:Hello! Have you seen any miners nearby? About this tall — four of them?

小伟:去去去,别打扰我欣赏浮云!

Wei:Stop bothering me! Can't you see I'm cloud-watching?

派蒙:好不耐烦的样子啊,这个人…

Paimon:Geez! A little grumpy, aren't we?

派蒙:算了,再问问其他人吧。

Paimon:Whatever, let's go ask someone else.

向附近的人们打听情报 Ask people nearby for information

派蒙:请问你在这附近见过矿工打扮的人吗?

Paimon:Hey there, seen any miners?

小玲:大约是四五天前吧,有几个人从这里走过,背着篓子,提着铁镐什么的…和你说的差不多。

Ling:...It must have been about four or five days ago. There were a few men who came through here carrying baskets and picks... I guess that could have been them?

派蒙:对对,就是他们!

Paimon:Yeah! That's them!

钟离:四五天前?看来他们走得远不如我们想象中快,恐怕是被灵矩关的地形耗去了不少时间。

Zhongli:Four or five days ago? It appears that they were moving slower than we'd anticipated. Traversing the geography of Lingju Pass must have held them up.

小玲:哎呀,那些人可奇怪了,四个大男人,个个面色呆滞,都像没睡醒一样!前面还有个小孩,晃晃悠悠的…

Ling:It was so strange! Four big guys with lifeless expressions... It was like they were in some sort of trance! And there was a child staggering in front of them...

钟离:你看清那个小孩的模样了吗?

Zhongli:Huh, this child... Did you see what they look like?

小玲:只扫了一眼,蓝色头发,个子很矮,好像…好像是个女孩儿!还有,她表情也很严肃,一点笑意都没有。

Ling:I caught a glimpse... blue hair, short. I think... I think it was a girl! She wasn't smiling, in fact she looked very serious.

钟离:他们走的是这条路吗?

Zhongli:And they took this road?

小玲:是啊,从这儿一直往前走了。

Ling:Yes, they followed it straight from here.

派蒙:我们追吧!

Paimon:Let's go after them!

沿路继续追踪 Follow the road and keep up the pursuit

派蒙:地上有脚印…呀,那边有人!

Paimon:More footprints... gasp There's a person over there!

???:救命,请救救我!

???:Help! Please, save me!

派蒙:那个会是我们要找的人吗?救下来再确认吧!

Paimon:Is that one of the people we're looking for? Oh! Rescue first, ask questions later!

救下被围攻的学者 Save the ambushed scholar

与学者对话 Talk to the scholar

琬玉:这些怪物太暴躁了,只是走过都会被它们发现,二话不说就往人身上扑…多亏各位救了我,谢谢。

Wanyu:Those monsters were so aggressive — they must have noticed me walking through! Before I knew it they were all over me... Thank you all for saving me.

琬玉:我叫琬玉,隶属于璃月盛露厅,负责人文古迹的研究工作。

Wanyu:My name is Wanyu, I belong to Liyue's Shenglu Hall. I head up our human culture and civilization research.

派蒙:哎呀?不是矿工…

Paimon:Huh? You sure you're not... a miner?

琬玉:矿工?

Wanyu:A miner?

派蒙:嗯,我们在找矿工,一共四个!都是个子高高大大的男性,带着采矿工具。

Paimon:Yeah. We're looking for a group of four strong fellas carrying mining equipment.

琬玉:你说的人,我好像见过。

Wanyu:I... I think I saw those people.

派蒙:真的吗?

Paimon:Really!?

琬玉:对,我是前天从南天门出发的,要往灵矩关方向去。半路上遇到一队人,是一个小孩和几个大人。

Wanyu:Yes. I set off from Nantianmen the day before yesterday heading for Lingju Pass. About halfway there I came across some people — a few men and a child.

旅行者:能说得详细一点吗?

Traveler:Can you be a bit more specific?

琬玉:我走得比较急,没能细看。面貌特征什么的都记不清了…抱歉。

Wanyu:I was in a hurry, I didn't get a good look. I'm afraid I'm not even sure what they looked like... apologies.

钟离:这些就足够了,谢谢你。

Zhongli:I think that's all we needed to hear. Thank you.

琬玉:能帮上忙就好。

Wanyu:I hope it's useful to you!

琬玉:那我就先走一步了,还有学术会议要参加,再次感谢几位。

Wanyu:I'd better get going, there's a conference I need to attend. Again, thank you all for your help.

派蒙:根据那位学者的说法,这些人应该是往南天门方向去了。

Paimon:According to this scholar, the miners were heading for Nantianmen.

昆钧:不过,能确定是同一批人吗?

Kun Jun:Can we be absolutely sure that it was the men that we're looking for?

派蒙:小孩跟大人的组合,没那么常见吧!

Paimon:A child with a group of adults! Sounds pretty close to Paimon!

旅行者:还是挺常见的。

Traveler:It could easily have been a different group.

派蒙:呃…那、那…

Paimon:Uh... but...

昆钧:喂,你们看那边那块石头!

Kun Jun:Hey, perhaps that rock over there can tell us more!

派蒙:哦哦,还有这一招呀!

Paimon:Aha! Paimon nearly forgot about our secret weapon!

昆钧:应该能用,我来试试。

Kun Jun:It looks promising, I'll do my best.

昆钧:唔。

Kun Jun:Hmm...

昆钧:……

Kun Jun:...

昆钧:没错,是同一批人。他们沿着这条路走过去了。

Kun Jun:It's the same group alright. They followed this road.

钟离:昆兄读取石块回忆的场面,无论看几次都觉得有趣。

Zhongli:Haha, Mr. Kun Jun, your stone-seeing is something I won't forget in a hurry.

昆钧:这所谓的本事,平时还真用不上。能让钟离先生消遣,也算有些意义。

Kun Jun:I suppose it is an asset, though I rarely find a use for it. But praise from Mr. Zhongli is high praise indeed.

派蒙:小昆简直是我们的指南针!有你在,才好确定方向呀。

Paimon:It's a good thing we brought our "Kun Jun compass" along! We would've lost all sense of direction a long time ago.

昆钧:哈哈哈哈,是吗?那我也就不枉来此一遭了。

Kun Jun:Hahaha, you think so? I guess it's been a worthwhile trip then.

昆钧:嗯,这感觉…像在办案一样,好有意思。

Kun Jun:It feels like... like we're cracking a criminal case. It's a lot of fun.

钟离:有趣之余,别忘了保持警惕。

Zhongli:Be that as it may, we would do well to keep our guards high.

钟离:四名成年人面容呆滞地跟着一个孩童日夜赶路,翻山越岭…此事绝不简单。

Zhongli:Four fully-grown men in a trance-like state... walking ceaselessly day and night... over hills and mountains... led by a child... This is no ordinary incident.

昆钧:噢噢!说得也是,钟离先生当真谨慎。

Kun Jun:Oh! You're quite right, Mr. Zhongli. We should have our wits about us.

钟离:另外,刚才那位学者是被幼岩龙蜥袭击了,但这种怪物不该有这么强的攻击性才对。

Zhongli:That's not all. Our scholar was attacked by Geovishap Hatchlings, but the level of aggression they exhibited was... unusual.

钟离:一路走来诸多线索,冥冥之中似乎都有联系…

Zhongli:We have encountered many clues along the way. So far they've pointed us in the right direction.

钟离:工人们是前天往南天门方向去的。从这里过去,要经过一段艰险的山路。假如他们的目的地就是南天门,我们应该还能赶上。

Zhongli:Hmm, the miners headed in the direction of Nantianmen the day before yesterday. From here they would have had to navigate a perilous mountain road. If their destination is indeed Nantianmen, we should be able to catch up with them.

派蒙:嗯,马上出发吧!

Paimon:Great! No time to lose!

钟离:方才我在附近做了记号,万一老戴追来,也能循着记号找到我们。

Zhongli:I left a mark in the vicinity just now. If Uncle Dai does pass through here, it should guide him to us.

派蒙:不愧是钟离!

Paimon:Clever thinking! A classic Zhongli move.

前往南天门寻找新的线索 Head to Nantianmen and look for clues

派蒙:

Paimon:

昆钧:旁边还落着背篓…他确实是矿工。

Kun Jun:There's a basket lying here too... This must be one of the miners.

派蒙:喂,喂,能听见我说话吗?

Paimon:Hey! Hello? Can you hear us?

钟离:看他的样子,应该是筋疲力尽才昏倒在此。

Zhongli:Judging by his appearance, he must have collapsed from exhaustion.

派蒙:要叫醒他吗?

Paimon:Should we wake him up?

矿工:我还能…能挖…

Miner:I can... I can still dig...

派蒙:嗯?嘴里嘀咕着什么东西…

Paimon:gasp Sounds like he's whispering something...

【选项1】

旅行者:一直在挣扎…

Traveler: He looks like he's struggling...

【选项2】

旅行者:很想站起来的样子。

Traveler: He looks like he's trying to stand up.

钟离:如此执着,实在反常。

Zhongli:It seems that he thinks he still has work to do. Something's not right.

钟离:附近有个营地,先带他到那里安顿下来,再做打算。

Zhongli:There's a camp nearby. We should take him there and monitor his condition before deciding our next move.

送矿工去附近的营地休息 Take the miner to a nearby camp to rest

钟离:……

Zhongli:...

派蒙:怎么样?他不会死吧?

Paimon:How is he? H—He won't die, right?

钟离:他是劳累过度,陷入了昏迷。幸好,没有性命之忧。

Zhongli:He's worked himself into a stupor. Thankfully, he's not in serious danger.

旅行者:他怎么会累成这样?

Traveler:How did he get so exhausted?

派蒙:我刚才听见他在念叨,说要挖什么东西,所以他是挖累了吗?

Paimon:Paimon heard him talking about digging for something. Did he dig himself into this state?

钟离:不无可能。

Zhongli:It's certainly a possibility.

【选项1】

旅行者:好奇怪…

Traveler: Strange...

【选项2】

旅行者:他不是被带走了吗?

Traveler: Wasn't he brought here?

昆钧:嗯?他口袋里好像有什么东西…

Kun Jun:Hm? It looks like there's something in his pocket...

昆钧:这是…矿石的碎片?

Kun Jun:Are these... ore fragments?

昆钧:……

Kun Jun:...

昆钧:各位,我看了他口袋中矿石碎片的记忆。这些碎片是这个人从矿区带出来的,可见此人确实是我们要找的四名矿工之一。

Kun Jun:I just witnessed the memories within these ore fragments. This person brought these fragments out of the mine. He's one of the four that we're searching for.

钟离:那他会倒在这里,就更有意思了。

Zhongli:How he came to be here is what we need to understand.

派蒙:被人带走,然后…被丢弃?

Paimon:So he was kidnapped, and then... abandoned here...

派蒙:可既然要丢掉他,又为什么要把他一路带到这里呢?

Paimon:But if they didn't need him, why bring him all the way out here?

钟离:除非发生了什么事,让他不得不掉队。

Zhongli:Unless something happened... something that led him to fall behind.

派蒙:唔…唔唔…

Paimon:Ugh...

派蒙:不行,太神秘了!

Paimon:Paimon's had enough! This is too mysterious!

昆钧:啊,对了!看到这些碎片才想起来,我也有些东西要送给你们。

Kun Jun:Oh! Wait a moment! Seeing these fragments has jogged my memory — I have something for you.

派蒙:什么什么,有礼物吗?

Paimon:What is it? Ooh! Is it a present?

钟离:送给我们?为什么?

Zhongli:Something... for us?

昆钧:不瞒你们说,与老戴会合之前我总是犯迷糊,和你们一起查案,思路才变得清晰起来。

Kun Jun:As I mentioned, before I met Uncle Dai I was in a daze. After setting out with you on this case, it feels like a fog is lifting.

昆钧:我一直在偷偷庆幸老戴还找了你们几位帮忙。要是没有你们,只凭我一人,恐怕没办法查到这么多线索。

Kun Jun:I was so happy when Uncle Dai enlisted you to help. I would never have managed to track down these clues by myself.

昆钧:这些是我从集市淘来的水晶,别看它只是水晶,成色可是极其罕见的!一人一块,就当留个纪念吧。

Kun Jun:These are some crystals that I bought from the market. Not any old crystals mind you — this purity is extraordinarily rare! One for each of you. A memory, if you will.

派蒙:好漂亮的水晶啊,颜色还会变!这样看,那样看…感觉都不一样。

Paimon:It's beautiful... Oh — and the colors change as you turn it! It's like a different crystal from each angle.

【选项1】

旅行者:看起来非常贵重…

Traveler: Looks expensive...

【选项2】

旅行者:真的可以给我吗?

Traveler: Can I really keep this?

昆钧:别客气,拿着吧。

Kun Jun:But of course, take it.

昆钧:这块给钟离先生。

Kun Jun:And this one is for Mr. Zhongli.

钟离:……

Zhongli:...

昆钧:咦?怎、怎么了,不喜欢吗?

Kun Jun:Huh? I—Is something wrong? Not to your liking?

钟离:不,怎么会。只是没想到,会在这样的时刻收到礼物。

Zhongli:On the contrary... I just hadn't anticipated receiving a gift during the current circumstances.

钟离:多谢,我会好好保管的。

Zhongli:But, thank you. I will take good care of it.

昆钧:谢谢你们愿意收下。好的礼物送给识货的朋友才有意义。

Kun Jun:I'm pleased you like them. It's nice to be able to give a gift that others can appreciate.

昆钧:我看这一带也有不少石块,你们先休息吧,我去周围逛逛,顺便摸摸石头。

Kun Jun:Oh! I see more rocks over there. You should all get some rest, I'm going to walk awhile — perhaps there are more memories to uncover.

派蒙:小昆还真是喜欢石头啊!

Paimon:You sure like rocks, huh Kun Jun...

昆钧:矿石是大地的结晶,时间的沉淀。和它们在一起,我会觉得安心。

Kun Jun:Ores are the crystals of the earth, the sediment of time itself. I feel at peace among them.

昆钧:你们慢慢休息,出发前叫我一声。我就在附近,不会走远。

Kun Jun:Get some rest, and call me when you're ready to set off. I won't be far.

旅行者:他一个人不要紧吧。

Traveler:He'll be okay on his own, right?

钟离:不用担心,我刚才看过周围,没有其他危险。

Zhongli:Rest easy, I surveyed the area. There's no danger here.

钟离:对了,我有话要跟你说。

Zhongli:Oh, however, there is something I wanted to discuss with you.

派蒙:唔?神情有些严肃哦?

Paimon:Huh? What's with the seriousness all of a sudden?

钟离:旅行者,关于「镇龙石」,你有什么印象吗?

Zhongli:Traveler... Does Dragonfall mean anything to you?

旅行者:没有。

Traveler:No.

派蒙:是他找的那种矿石对吧,有什么特别之处吗?

Paimon:You mean the ore that Kun Jun's looking for? What's so special about it?

钟离:镇龙石是一种罕见的锻造用矿石。常见的水晶多数是在高温环境下自然形成,镇龙石却是元素反应引发的结晶成品。

Zhongli:Dragonfall is an incredibly rare ore used in forging. The majority of regular crystals are formed in high-temperature environments. Dragonfall, on the other hand, is formed as a product of elemental reactions.

派蒙:元素反应能产生实物吗?

Paimon:Elemental reactions can produce material objects?

钟离:可以。不过,只有很少一部分能被长久保存下来。

Zhongli:Indeed they can. However, only a minority can survive for long periods of time.

钟离:镇龙石诞生于千百年前的一场大战。强烈的元素力碰撞导致元素结晶,战斗结束后,这些石头奇迹般留存了下来。

Zhongli:Dragonfall first emerged in the midst of a great battle, thousands of years ago. Powerful clashes of elemental energy gave birth to elemental crystals. When the fighting ceased, these geological remnants were miraculously preserved.

派蒙:居然是这样啊…

Paimon:Cooool...

钟离:但它毕竟是结晶造物,数量很少,知名度也不高。再者,早在几百年前它就被开采殆尽了。

Zhongli:And yet they are crystal creations all the same, few and far between, relatively unknown. A few hundred years ago, they were virtually mined into obscurity.

钟离:现代的璃月人,为什么要找早已不存在的矿石?

Zhongli:Why is it then, that a citizen of Liyue now wishes to strike upon ore that has long since vanished from the earth?

派蒙:对哦!如果他能知道这种石头的存在,不就更应该知道它被人采光了吗?

Paimon:Yeah! If he knows of its existence, surely he knows all of it's already been mined?

派蒙:好奇怪…完全说不通…

Paimon:Weird... Paimon doesn't get it...

钟离:矿业相关的工作者里,也有一些对镇龙石感兴趣的人。但像昆兄这样说不出缘由却要找石头的…十分少见。

Zhongli:There are those in the mining trade who retain a keen interest in Dragonfall. But for someone like Mr. Kun Jun... whose motivations for seeking it are unclear even unto himself... it's practically unheard-of.

旅行者:或许他是另有来意。

Traveler:Perhaps he has ulterior motives.

派蒙:另有来意…是坏人吗?!

Paimon:Ulterior motives... gasp Is he a villain!?

钟离:现在很难定论,不如先静观其变。

Zhongli:A conclusion that is presently impossible to reach. We must watch... and wait.

钟离:别忘了,眼下最主要的目的是救回那些矿工。至于其他,早晚也会水落石出。

Zhongli:Don't forget, rescuing those miners is the primary objective. As for anything else... Sooner or later the tide will reveal the lie of the land.

钟离:与目标的距离正在缩短。我想,我们应该沿这条路继续走,能找到其中一个,就能找到剩下的人。

Zhongli:We're drawing closer to our goal. I believe we should continue to follow this road through. Now that we've found one, the others won't be far away.

钟离:等你休息完毕,请你叫上昆兄,我们继续追查。

Zhongli:When you're well-rested, call Mr. Kun Jun over to us. We still have more investigation ahead.

钟离:至于这位工人,可以先安置在营地内,等解决了事件,再回来照看他。给老戴留张字条,万一他找来也能及时处理。

Zhongli:We should ensure this miner is settled here at the camp. Once we've brought this matter to a close, we can return and attend to him. I suggest we leave a note for Uncle Dai. If he does find the camp he'll know what to do.

最后更新于