变乱似流,磐石不转 Amidst Chaos, the Rock Is Unmoved
最终,你们来到南天门一带。年代久远的奇树静静伫立在此,见证着岁月与山河。为了救回工人、解开谜团,你们一步步走向埋藏着答案的古老之地… Finally, you reach Nantianmen. A curious ancient tree has quietly stood here throughout the ages, bearing witness to all that has com
与昆钧会合 Rendezvous with Kun Jun
派蒙:小昆——!该出发啦!
Paimon:Kun Jun! We need to get going!
昆钧:好好,我这边也逛得差不多了。
Kun Jun:No problem! I'm done here.
钟离:昆兄可有什么收获?
Zhongli:Any results, Mr. Kun Jun?
昆钧:这一带的石头都很漂亮,不过没什么特别之处,把手放上去也没看到更多线索…
Kun Jun:There are many beautiful rocks here, but nothing out of the ordinary. I couldn't find any clues.
昆钧:果然,矿石的记忆也会随时间、环境而变化。
Kun Jun:Then again, the memories of ore can shift with the passage of time and the changing of the environment.
旅行者:有什么规律吗?
Traveler:Is there a pattern to it?
昆钧:呃,不太好归纳呢…我个人觉得,矿石中留存的,大多是近期的记忆。
Kun Jun:Hmm, difficult to say... I feel that ore memories tend to be from the recent past.
派蒙:没有远古的记忆可以看吗?
Paimon:So there's never any ancient memories?
昆钧:岩石恒久,可时光会将很多记忆抹去,能被长久保存下来的,只有那些极度强烈的情感或意念。
Kun Jun:Rocks endure, but as eons pass their memories are erased. Those memories that survive are rooted in powerful emotion or thought.
派蒙:好现实,根本就和人一样嘛。
Paimon:That makes sense — it is the same for people!
昆钧:嗯,也有道理。走吧,去前面看看。
Kun Jun:Indeed... Let's keep going.
到古树下调查线索 Head to the ancient tree and investigate
昆钧:哇,好大一棵树!
Kun Jun:Wow, such an immense tree!
派蒙:上面还有很多神秘的结晶,好奇妙。
Paimon:And there's so many mysterious-looking crystals up there too... amazing.
钟离:这棵古树…
Zhongli:This ancient tree...
钟离:分头调查吧,那边交给我,这一带就拜托你们了。
Zhongli:Let's conduct separate investigations. I'll take that area, perhaps you could survey this section.
【选项1】
旅行者:好。
Traveler: Sure.
【选项2】
旅行者:注意安全。
Traveler: Be careful.
钟离:嗯。
Zhongli:Alright then.
派蒙:小昆,你看到值得调查的东西了吗——?
Paimon:Kun Jun, can you see anything worth investigating?
昆钧:只有一块石碑。
Kun Jun:Well... there is this stone tablet here.
派蒙:听起来没什么用,我去别处看看好了。
Paimon:Doesn't seem very interesting... Paimon's gonna look over there.
昆钧:唉,聊胜于无,试试吧。
Kun Jun:Huh? It's worth a try, surely. Let me see...
昆钧:……
Kun Jun:...
昆钧:……!
Kun Jun:...!
昆钧:(这是…)
Kun Jun:(This is...)
派蒙:咦,你怎么了?
Paimon:Hey! What's wrong?
昆钧:…刚刚有些头晕而已,没关系,已经好了。
Kun Jun:...Just a bit light-headed... It's passed, nothing to worry about.
旅行者:有什么发现吗?
Traveler:Did you see anything?
昆钧:暂时…嗯,暂时还没有。
Kun Jun:Not... hmm... not yet...
派蒙:没办法了,旅行者,我到那边再找找,你爬到树上去看看?
Paimon:sigh Whatever, Paimon's going to investigate over there. Why don't you climb the tree and have a look, Traveler?
旅行者:你确定树上有线索?
Traveler:You're sure there'll be clues in the tree?
派蒙:不试试怎么知道没有,再说,你还可以登高望远呀!
Paimon:If you don't try you don't know! Anyway, you'll be able to get a good look at our surroundings from up there!
昆钧:……
Kun Jun:...
昆钧:啊!是、是吗?
Kun Jun:Oh! Uh... you think so?
派蒙:对呀对呀,我想的办法一向很不错哦。
Paimon:When has Paimon ever come up with a bad idea, hmm?
派蒙:等等,我会飞!哎呀,那还是我去吧,你们在这里等等哦,我马上…
Paimon:Wait a minute... Paimon can fly! sigh Alright, Paimon will go, you wait here, Paimon will—
钟离:各位,来这边。
Zhongli:All of you, come here.
派蒙:咦,钟离的声音…是从树后传来的,他是不是找到了新线索?
Paimon:Huh? Zhongli's voice came from... behind the tree. Did he find another clue?
派蒙:快去看看,说不定是找到人了!
Paimon:Quick, let's go see! Maybe he found another miner!
找到钟离 Find Zhongli
钟离:这条路是新挖的,看来,答案就在前方。
Zhongli:This has been newly dug. It would appear our answer is up ahead.
派蒙:地道里好像有声音?呜哇…我、我不要走第一个!
Paimon:Is that a voice coming from the tunnel? Eek! Someone else go first!
钟离:放心,我来打头阵。
Zhongli:Compose yourselves. I will lead us in.
昆钧:……
Kun Jun:...
钟离:尽头有些不寻常的气息。谨慎起见,各位,请做好准备。
Zhongli:There is an unusual presence emanating from inside the tunnel. Prepare yourselves, and tread lightly.
准备完成后进入地道 After preparing, enter the tunnel
地道中,失踪的矿工们正在奋力挖掘,而在地道的尽头,一道古老的封印之门若隐若现。原来受蛊惑的他们一直在这里挖掘地道。正当你感到疑惑的时候,矿工们和传闻中的蓝发孩童突然向你们发起了攻击。一片混乱中,大地开始震颤,狂风逐渐肆虐,你们被卷入了封印之门…
The missing miners doggedly dig away inside the tunnel, at the end of which an ancient seal starts to come into view. The miners seem to have been somehow seduced into tunneling here... Just when you start to realize something is amiss, the miners and the rumored blue-haired child suddenly attack you. Chaos ensues, the ground begins to tremble, an aggressive wind begins to blow, and you are all sucked through the sealed door...
击败若陀龙王 Defeat Azhdaha
门内,一头撼天动地的巨龙出现在你们眼前,那正是引发异动的元凶。刚刚挣脱封印的它决定将怒火宣泄到你们身上…
On the other side of the door, you are greeted by the daunting sight of an enormous dragon — the cause of all the strange events that have occurred. Having torn away the seal, he now proceeds to vent his fury upon you...
了解真相 Learn the truth of the situation
阿鸠:摩拉克斯!从前也是你将吾封入地下,千年后竟又是你…!
Jiu:Morax! A thousand years after you sealed me underground... you return for the second time...
钟离:……
Zhongli:...
钟离:你应称之为宿命,若陀龙王。
Zhongli:You should call it by its name, Azhdaha... fate.
阿鸠:宿命?宿命…!
Jiu:Fate?
阿鸠:宿命!!哈哈哈哈!!
Jiu:Fate!!! Hahahaha!
阿鸠:这就是神的考量吗?毁灭你所不需要的东西,带着屠夫蹂躏荒野!
Jiu:So here lies the wisdom of the gods? Destroy all deemed redundant, enlist tyrants to ravage the wilderness!
???:不,是你忘记了。
???:No. You have forgotten.
派蒙:这个声音是…
Paimon:...That... that voice...
钟离:若陀…
Zhongli:Azhdaha...
派蒙:咦,昆钧?!
Paimon:Huh? Kun Jun!?
昆钧:久违了,摩拉克斯。
Kun Jun:Morax. It's been a while.
阿鸠:你究竟是…
Jiu:Y—You're...
昆钧?:如你所见,若陀龙王。
Kun Jun?:Azhdaha... the very same.
钟离:方才那场战斗中,你把力量都用在了我们身上。
Zhongli:During the battle... you embued us with your power...
昆钧?:哈哈,没办法,我拥有的只有这些。
Kun Jun?:Haha... yes. It was all I could manage.
【选项1】
旅行者:到底谁才是若陀龙王…
Traveler: Then... which one is the real Azhdaha?
【选项2】
旅行者:你不是昆钧吗?
Traveler: You're not Kun Jun?
昆钧?:恕我未能及时告知真相,旅行者。有些事我也是到了这棵树下才明白过来。
Kun Jun?:Forgive me for concealing the truth, Traveler. There were things that only became clear to me upon reaching this tree.
昆钧?:确切说来,我并非完整的若陀龙王…而是一小块碎片。
Kun Jun?:Allow me to elaborate. I am not Azhdaha the whole... but a fragment.
昆钧?:天地、阴阳、两仪,你可以将我和那边的龙王视为此种「存在」。「我们」均是若陀龙王意志的分体。
Kun Jun?:Heaven and earth, yin and yang, opposing forces... You can consider the existence of me and the Azhdaha you see there, to be a reflection of such polarities. "We" are a schism of the will... the will of Azhdaha.
派蒙:有两个若陀龙王?!
Paimon:So... so there are two Azhdahas!?
阿鸠:不!不可能,难道你是…?!
Jiu:No! It can't be! That's impossible...!
昆钧:结界松动后,你的力量在外界化形为一个孩童。你用这种身份向人诉说被镇压的怨恨,可人们不以为然。
Kun Jun:When the seal loosened, your power manifested in this world as a child. With this new identity, you were able to vent about the forces that suppressed you... but would anyone listen... would they even care?
昆钧:随后你便想到,封印松动令你有机可乘。掳走矿工也是为了挖出封印入口,你打算内外合击,冲破封印。
Kun Jun:That's when it occurred to you. The loosening of the seal constituted an opportunity to strike back. Kidnapping the miners was all in aid of digging to the entrance to the seal itself. Your plan was to launch an attack on both ends. From outside... and within. Thereby fully destroying the seal.
阿鸠:你胆敢口出狂言!若你真是我的一部分,又为何站在背叛者身旁!
Jiu:The audacity! Are you insane!? If you truly are a part of me, how is it you find yourself standing on the side of the betrayer!?
昆钧:而我是封印松动时觉醒的另一股力量,微弱到无法单独构成个体,只能附身人类。
Kun Jun:I was another power awakened with the loosening of the seal. Too weak to reincarnate, but strong enough to possess a human body.
昆钧:我的意识十分混沌,连自己是谁都想不起,只对跟过去有关的事物有反应…我的目的只有一个:找到摩拉克斯,让他阻止你。
Kun Jun:I was barely conscious... I couldn't remember who I was. Only the past would elicit a reaction from me... But my aim was clear: Find Morax... and aid him in stopping you.
钟离:如果你的力量再强一些,我就能更早认出你,而不是等你提起「镇龙石」才察觉到异样。
Zhongli:I had sensed that something was amiss when you mentioned Dragonfall. Had your power been but a little stronger, I would've recognized you.
昆钧:不怪你,我早已面目全非了。直到摸到那块古老的石碑,才想起过去种种。
Kun Jun:Don't blame yourself, I have changed beyond all recognition. Only when I touched the stone tablet... did I truly remember.
昆钧:实在太久了啊。年轻的人类与年迈的地龙均无从知晓的秘密…摩拉克斯,你说还是我说?
Kun Jun:It's been so long. A secret beyond all comprehension, of youthful humanity and ancient dragon-kind... Morax, do you want to tell the tale?
钟离:无妨,由你定夺。
Zhongli:There would be no harm in it. The decision is yours.
昆钧:哈哈,你还是老样子。那就我来吧。
Kun Jun:Haha, you haven't changed. Then allow me.
昆钧:若陀龙王原是岩神摩拉克斯的知交与战友,寿命远超人类。然而,大地的衍生物正如这地面上的岩石…
Kun Jun:Azhdaha was once a friend and ally of the Geo Archon, Morax, with a lifespan far exceeding that of mankind. However, that which is derived of the earth is no more or less than the earth itself...
昆钧:岩石的记忆并不很长,能留存其中的只有极为强烈的情感。时间越久,记忆便越模糊。「磨损」,正是世界加诸其身的导火索。
Kun Jun:The memories of rocks do not last long. Those memories that survive are rooted in powerful emotion. But as time passes, so these memories fade into obscurity. Erosion is the world's greatest destroyer of memories.
旅行者:「磨损」…
Traveler:Erosion...?
昆钧:磨损夺去了若陀龙王的思考,让他渐渐回忆不起故友的面貌,想不起曾亲自守护的璃月港。
Kun Jun:Erosion ground Azhdaha's consciousness into oblivion. Slowly, he forgot the face of his old friend, and his memories of defending Liyue Harbor disintegrated.
昆钧:原本完整的龙王变得暴躁、富有攻击性…
Kun Jun:Azhdaha, now incomplete, became irascible... aggressive.
阿鸠:是人类攻击了我赖以为生的地脉!
Jiu:What would you expect!? It was humanity that attacked the Ley Lines that sustained me!
昆钧:此言诚然。所以「你」才攻击层岩巨渊,才有了那场与摩拉克斯的大战。
Kun Jun:This much is true. Which is why "you" attacked The Chasm... why "you" waged war against Morax.
昆钧:最初,为了开拓疆土、发展生产,璃月人进山采矿。过度开采引发了地脉震动,使「我们」苦不堪言。
Kun Jun:In the beginning, in order to open up new territory and increase production, the citizens of Liyue came to the mountains to mine. Overexploitation caused the Ley Lines to quake, which brought untold suffering to "us."
昆钧:「磨损」更是让「我们」变得如同野兽。无论怎么挣扎,「我们」依然不断失去与人共处的能力…失去理性。
Kun Jun:Erosion made "us" even more savage. No matter how we struggled, we lost the ability to coexist with humanity... we lost all reason.
昆钧:摩拉克斯分出自己的力量以阻止「我们」进一步磨损,却只是徒劳。「磨损」是天理之所在,力不能及。
Kun Jun:Morax shared with us some of his power, to prevent further erosion. But... it was futile. Everything returns to dust. It is the natural order, an unstoppable force.
昆钧:所以,「我们」成为了「你」。从「你」的意志之中,又分化出了「我」。
Kun Jun:And so, "we" became "you." And from your will... "I" emerged.
阿鸠:……
Jiu:...
昆钧:我是你最后的契约,见证若陀龙王与摩拉克斯的约定。你可以愤怒,但绝不应否认我。
Kun Jun:I am your final contract. Witness the promise between Azhdaha and Morax. You can hate me... but you cannot deny me.
阿鸠:不,不…
Jiu:No... no...
昆钧:我乃若陀龙王善性的残留,代表契约之志、高远之心,以及与人共存的和平意愿。
Kun Jun:I am the remnants of Azhdaha's benevolence, the echo of a contract set in stone. I harbor a willingness to go further, a willingness to coexist peacefully with mankind.
阿鸠:不!我乃若陀龙王,元素结晶创生之物,承载大地的力量与回忆,与山海同寿,绝非蝼蚁的盟友!
Jiu:No, no! It is I, Azhdaha, forged of elemental crystal, bearer of the weight and memories of the earth, older than the mountains and the oceans that decides! I will not swear allegiance to this insect!
昆钧:摩拉克斯并非蝼蚁。
Kun Jun:Morax is not an insect.
阿鸠:蝼蚁的神,不过是蝼蚁罢了!
Jiu:A lord over insects is nothing but an insect in turn!
昆钧:是你忘记得太过彻底。最认可摩拉克斯的人正是你——也是我。
Kun Jun:You forgot yourself. Nobody held Morax in higher regard than you or I.
昆钧:你忘却的事,都储存在我心中。你若是大地的回忆,我便是与人共存的回忆。
Kun Jun:That which you have forgotten, I hold here in my heart. If you are the memory of the earth... then I am the memory of coexistence... of coexistence with humanity.
昆钧:天动万象,山海化形…
Kun Jun:All powers under heaven, rise and fall of land and sea...
阿鸠:…荒地生星,璨如…烈阳…
Jiu:...A star appears within the wild... a sun ascends as bright as... jade...
钟离:……
Zhongli:...
阿鸠:奇怪,这是什么感觉?这些…这些是…
Jiu:Strange... What... what is this feeling? And all this...
昆钧:你早就力竭,会先我一步消失。但在那之前,我将这些分享给你。
Kun Jun:You are spent, and I will soon disappear. Before I do, heed these words.
昆钧:雪落于春日的荒野,须臾便会融化。哪怕稍纵即逝,无法在你心中留下任何痕迹…哪怕这是最后一次。
Kun Jun:In the wilderness, snow falls on a spring day. In an instant it will melt. Even where it is fleeting and leaves no trace. Even where it will never fall again...
阿鸠:不,怎会如此…我不承认这是宿命!
Jiu:No, that isn't true! I don't accept this as fate!
昆钧:或许不是宿命,却是命中注定之劫。
Kun Jun:Perhaps it isn't. But it remains... an inevitable misfortune.
阿鸠:摩拉…克斯…
Jiu:Mor... ax...
派蒙:那个小女孩完全消失了…
Paimon:The little girl vanished...
【选项1】
旅行者:被封印的宿命吗?
Traveler: Sealed away?
【选项2】
旅行者:被磨损的宿命吗?
Traveler: Eroded?
钟离:若陀,满意了吗?
Zhongli:Are you satisfied, Azhdaha?
昆钧:为自己善后,称不上满意与否。
Kun Jun:I had to make amends. Satisfaction had no part in it.
昆钧:摩拉克斯,你如今的名字叫做钟离,是吗?
Kun Jun:So, Morax... you call yourself Zhongli these days?
钟离:正是。
Zhongli:I do.
昆钧:不行,我还是习惯叫你摩拉克斯。
Kun Jun:Well, I'm afraid old habits die hard. To me, you're Morax.
钟离:随你喜欢。
Zhongli:As you please.
昆钧:点睛之事我尚未忘却。
Kun Jun:I never did forget your gift of sight.
钟离:举手之劳,不必挂怀。
Zhongli:I hardly lifted a finger. Think nothing of it.
昆钧:你双目完好,自然不知道盲龙对阳光的追寻。但摩拉克斯赋予若陀龙王双目一事,我不会忘记。
Kun Jun:And yet you could see. You wouldn't know the yearning of a blind dragon, searching for the sun. A pair of eyes, from Morax to Azhdaha. This... I will remember this.
昆钧:……
Kun Jun:...
钟离:你的力量就要枯竭了。
Zhongli:Your power is nearly spent.
昆钧:一如既往的好眼力。
Kun Jun:...Perceptive as always, my friend.
钟离:外出走走,如何?
Zhongli:Shall we get going, you and I?
昆钧:当务之急难道不是救治封印外的矿工?
Kun Jun:Surely the pressing matter is still that of the miners trapped outside the seal?
钟离:没错。所以我现在要去外面走走,处理因你而起的问题。
Zhongli:Indeed. Hence the need to get going, to fix the damage left in your wake.
昆钧:哈哈,所言甚是。走吧。
Kun Jun:Ha... straight down to business, as always. Let's go.
返回古树下 Return to the ancient tree
老戴:原来你们在这儿啊!我和兄弟几个看到你们留的线索,一路追了过来。
Uncle Dai:So there you are! My men and I found your clues and followed them straight here.
老戴:路上咱们还在前面的营地帐篷里找到了晕倒的小茂,已经将他安置好了。可惜,还没找到其他三个兄弟…
Uncle Dai:We found Mao in a tent at the campsite unconscious! It seems he'll be okay. Sadly, we found no trace of the other three...
老戴:咦?小昆,你这是…
Uncle Dai:Huh? Young Kun, wh—what is...?
昆钧:小事而已,不必介怀。找那几位工人的话,他们就在旁边的山洞里哦。
Kun Jun:Nothing, pay it no mind. Those three miners are over in that cave there.
老戴:山、山洞里?发生什么事了吗?!
Uncle Dai:Cave? What happened!?
钟离:他们花了不少力气,但没有生命危险,不必担心。
Zhongli:They're exhausted, but not in danger. Don't worry.
老戴:好,好,多谢各位!我得赶紧去看看他们。
Uncle Dai:R—Right, well... Thank you, all of you! I better go and see how they're doing.
昆钧:稍后可是要把人带回璃月港?
Kun Jun:So you're taking them back to Liyue Harbor?
老戴:对,对!
Uncle Dai:That's right!
昆钧:我也一起,可以吗?
Kun Jun:Can I come with you?
老戴:没问题!几位都是我们兄弟的救命恩人,有什么要求我一定满足。等我先去看看他们的情况,再来跟各位道谢。
Uncle Dai:No problem! You rescued my men. I'll be happy to assist all of you in any way I can. I'll be back soon, I need to assess their condition.
派蒙:小昆…啊,不对不对,应该叫你龙王!你也要回璃月港吗?
Paimon:Kun Jun... Oh, uh... we should be calling you Azhdaha... You're coming back to Liyue Harbor too, right?
昆钧:不是我,是这具身体。
Kun Jun:Not I, merely this body.
昆钧:我消散后,就让这具躯体的主人随工头一道回璃月吧。昆钧乃是名匠后人,假以时日必能名震一方。这样的人物,绝不能有闪失。
Kun Jun:Once I'm gone, the true owner will accompany the miners back to Liyue. Kun Jun hails from a family of famous artisans — he too will be famous in time. It would be a shame for someone of his talent to go missing.
钟离:你还是老样子,偏爱铁匠得很。
Zhongli:You always did have a great admiration for blacksmiths.
昆钧:刀剑无眼,匠人有情。人情二字,不就是人类最引以为傲的事物吗?
Kun Jun:Curious how swords and daggers are blind, yet their creators see so much. Perhaps empathy is mankind's proudest achievement after all?
钟离:若陀,我已不是岩神了。
Zhongli:Azhdaha. I am no longer the Geo Archon.
昆钧:…我能感觉到。
Kun Jun:...I can sense it.
钟离:现在的我只是一个平凡的璃月人。
Zhongli:Today I am just an ordinary citizen of Liyue.
昆钧:连你也走到这一步了啊…丑话说在前头,我可不敢保证下次不会有新的震动将我唤醒。
Kun Jun:Even you met such a fate... Let's get the difficult part out of the way. I cannot guarantee that I won't be awoken a second time.
钟离:无妨。即便有那么一天,璃月百姓也该做好面对你的准备了。
Zhongli:No matter. If that day comes to pass, Liyue must prepare itself to face you.
昆钧:没有岩王帝君的璃月,可行吗?
Kun Jun:And how will Liyue fare without Rex Lapis?
钟离:倘若天下无神,这里便是人的国度。我曾是人的神,理应见证人的兴衰。
Zhongli:Even without a god above, this remains a nation of men. I was once their god, I ought to be here to witness their rise and fall.
昆钧:任何生命都会在岁月长河中损耗、变质,你是我们之中最坚强的灵魂,竟也被它磨损…
Kun Jun:All life is shaped and then ground away by the endless flow of time. You were always the strongest among us, yet it would seem that even you have been eroded...
昆钧:但也无妨。因果由天,倘若我们的使命已然告结,就应勇敢地踏上离开之路。
Kun Jun:That's unimportant... fate is ordained by heaven. Even if our mission had already concluded, it would be cowardly not to strike out on the road of departure.
昆钧:你或许长生不老,注定孤独,可那只是暂时之事。当你来到时间的尽头,便会与过去未来所有因缘之人重逢。
Kun Jun:You may live forever, doomed to a lonely existence... yet even this is temporary. When you reach the end of time, those people, those past and future relationships predetermined by fate... They will be waiting for you.
钟离:论寿命还是你略胜一筹。元素创生物的寿命,说不定是这片大陆上最长的。
Zhongli:I do not pretend to match your rhetoric when it comes to the subject of a life long-lived. I fear that the life of an elemental being is longer than any in this world.
昆钧:若非如此,你也不会因无法杀死而被迫面对我。
Kun Jun:Were it not so, you would have killed me long ago, and would not be having to face me again now.
钟离:说笑了。与老友见面,原是欣喜之事。
Zhongli:You've brought a smile to my face. When all is said and done, a reunion between old friends is an auspicious occasion.
昆钧:从前在层岩巨渊,你犹豫过吗?
Kun Jun:That day in The Chasm? Did you hesitate?
钟离:岩石尚可有心,我自然如此。但我是契约之神,也曾是璃月人民的神。
Zhongli:A heart of stone is a heart nonetheless. But I am the God of Contracts, and was, for a time, a god of the people of Liyue.
昆钧:你选择了义,却没抛弃仁。所以你并没有对我施以杀手,我是自愿被封印的。
Kun Jun:You chose justice, but did not forsake your kindness. You came to me not as an assassin, and so I was willingly sealed away.
钟离:地龙翻身撼天动地,以你的能耐,哪怕是全盛时期的我也难一人对抗,更谈何封印。
Zhongli:The movements of the Earth Dragon can tremble the earth and shake the heavens. With your abilities, even at my full strength, I struggled to confront you, let alone seal you away.
昆钧:所以才有「我」的诞生啊。
Kun Jun:Hence "my" inception.
昆钧:怎么说我也是看着璃月港诞生的元老,即使不再是过去那副模样,也要以自己的方式贯彻约定。
Kun Jun:Do not forget that I was there with Liyue's founder. The face may have changed, but the content of the contract remains intact.
昆钧:身为契约之神的挚友,这是我遵守契约的最后办法。
Kun Jun:Old friend, God of Contracts. I hereby honor our agreement.
钟离:……
Zhongli:...
钟离:谢谢你,若陀。
Zhongli:Thank you, Azhdaha.
昆钧:我的生命接近无穷,将与永恒的时间一同延续下去…而你摩拉克斯,也是寿命极长的存在。
Kun Jun:My life is nigh on eternal. I will go on with the infinite flow of time. And you, Morax... You too will live for many a day to come.
昆钧:……
Kun Jun:...
钟离:要走了吗?
Zhongli:You're leaving?
昆钧:摩拉克斯,若有缘,他日必将再会。
Kun Jun:If it is fated, Morax... we will meet again.
一道光芒从昆钧身上飞出,若陀龙王就这样离开了你们…
A ray of light flies from Kun Jun's body, and just like that, Azhdaha is gone...
派蒙:呜哇!!
Paimon:Huh!?
旅行者:现在倒下的是…
Traveler:So is this...
旅行者:真正的昆钧吧?
Traveler:...the real Kun Jun?
钟离:对。不必担心,他只是睡着了。
Zhongli:Yes. Don't be alarmed, he's only asleep.
派蒙:唉…总觉得很奇怪,好像他突然变成了我们不认识的人。
Paimon:Whoa... that was so weird. It was like he... suddenly became another person.
钟离:我们与昆钧,确实素不相识。
Zhongli:In fact... we have yet to meet the real Kun Jun.
旅行者:但曾在他体内的那个若陀…
Traveler:But what about Azhdaha...
旅行者:是你重要的朋友。
Traveler:He was a great friend of yours.
钟离:嗯。
Zhongli:He was.
钟离:许久之前的事了…虽已千年,却像昨日种种,历历在目。
Zhongli:Centuries may have passed since then... but events from a thousand years ago... remain crystal clear in my mind.
你们听说了钟离以摩拉克斯之名行走大地时,发现岩元素创生物若陀龙王并为其点睛的故事。这条巨龙与摩拉克斯立下契约,随他征战四方,留下了众多传说。
You listen to the story of how Zhongli — while he yet walked the earth as Morax — discovered the elemental being Azhdaha and gave him eyes. This giant dragon signed a contract with Morax and accompanied him on many campaigns throughout the land, leaving many legends behind.
与钟离对话 Talk to Zhongli
钟离:千年前,若陀袭击层岩巨渊,我亲自阻拦,与他自巨渊一路厮杀缠斗到此,最终将他击落,封入地下。
Zhongli:A thousand years ago, Azhdaha attacked The Chasm. I tried to obstruct him, fighting him tooth and nail down the length and breadth of the mine. Finally, I brought him down, and sealed him underground.
钟离:「镇龙石」正是诞生自那场大战。若陀对镇龙石有本能的感知,下意识想要靠这件物品找到我。
Zhongli:During that battle, Dragonfall was born. Azhdaha could sense the stone. Subconsciously, he wanted to use it to find me.
钟离:那场大战最后,我虽胜他,却并非是他不如我。他心中,仍有对我、对璃月乃至地上生命的情谊。
Zhongli:Despite being the victor, I could not claim to be stronger than he. And in his heart, he still retained an ounce of good will towards me... towards Liyue... towards life above ground.
钟离:他是自愿被封印的。只可惜,因「磨损」而忘却了。
Zhongli:He was willing to be sealed away. But as the erosion set in... he forgot.
【选项1】
旅行者:「磨损」的力量太可怕了。
Traveler: The power of erosion is... scary.
【选项2】
旅行者:你也被「磨损」了吗?
Traveler: Have you also been affected by erosion?
钟离:我亦无法逃避。只是我比常人更懂得一个道理:该离开时,便要离开。
Zhongli:Even I cannot avoid it. But there is something I understand better than most: When the door opens, it is time to leave.
钟离:越是强大的力量,被「磨损」后带来的危险也更大。几千年岁月冲刷,哪怕是岩石…也会偶感疲惫。
Zhongli:The greater the power, the greater the danger erosion may bring about. The millennia may come and go, but even a stone may tire.
【选项1】
旅行者:所以你才决定离开…
Traveler: Is that why you chose to leave...?
【选项2】
旅行者:所以你卸下了岩神一职…
Traveler: Is that why you chose to step down as the Geo Archon...?
钟离:亲手封印老友,也是我所经历的「磨损」之一。
Zhongli:Personally sealing away an old friend... this is just one form of erosion I have endured.
钟离:为了正确之路,人们不断放弃、不断失去。或许这就是「天理」加诸我身的「磨损」。
Zhongli:People abandon and surrender the things they love to pursue the right path. Perhaps this is the erosion imposed on me by the Heavenly Principles.
钟离:但我是人的神明,不论身份如何变化,都会以我这双眼睛见证属于人的历史。
Zhongli:But I was a god of mankind. My identity may change, but my eyes will bear witness to the history of humanity.
派蒙:你还是很在乎璃月啊…
Paimon:You still care a lot about Liyue...
钟离:没什么,分内之事。
Zhongli:Call it... part of my duty.
钟离:这一次多谢你们了。
Zhongli:I must thank you both.
派蒙:不用客气哦!
Paimon:No worries!
旅行者:等等。
Traveler:Hold on.
旅行者:我想向你打听一些事。
Traveler:I want to ask you something.
钟离:什么事?
Zhongli:Oh? About what?
旅行者:有关我妹妹/哥哥的事。
Traveler:About my brother/sister.
派蒙:对哦,差点忘了!
Paimon:Oh yeah! Paimon nearly forgot!
派蒙:是这样的,不久前我们遇到一个叫做戴因的家伙!
Paimon:So, not long ago we met a guy called Dain.
派蒙:他跟我们说起了坎瑞亚的消失与神明们的惩罚…我们也是到那时才知道,这些事与我们要找的人有关。
Paimon:He told us about Khaenri'ah and the punishment of the gods... That's when we realized that those events... were connected to the person we're searching for.
【选项1】
旅行者:事关我的亲人。
Traveler: My sibling.
【选项2】
旅行者:这一切对我很重要。
Traveler: This is crucial for me.
派蒙:钟离,你可是活了几千年的货真价实的神,一定亲历过那件事吧。
Paimon:Zhongli, you're a god. You've lived through thousands of years of history. Surely you experienced the incident.
钟离:……
Zhongli:...
钟离:…………
Zhongli:......
钟离:我不能说。
Zhongli:I cannot say.
派蒙:为什么?!
Paimon:Why!?
旅行者:……
Traveler:...
派蒙:为什么不能透露相关信息?这对我们真的很重要啊!
Paimon:You can't even give us a thread of information? This is so important to us!
钟离:我明白,但很抱歉,这是我的契约。
Zhongli:I understand, but I must apologize. This is my contract.
派蒙:难道说,你对这件事也像对过去、现在的若陀龙王那样有苦衷吗?
Paimon:You mean, another past grievance? Like the incident with Azhdaha? Too painful to talk about?
钟离:这份契约诞生于一切开始之前。遵循契约的我,务必对此保持沉默。
Zhongli:It was signed before it all began. I have always honored the contract... and kept my silence.
派蒙:怎么这样…!!
Paimon:...How can you be like that...!?
钟离:我将你视为朋友,让你失望并非我的本意。但身为契约之神,我绝不能背弃这份契约。
Zhongli:You two are friends to me. I can assure it brings me no pleasure to disappoint you. But as the God of Contracts, I cannot go back on my word.
【选项1】
旅行者:不,并不意外。
Traveler: Well, it's not out of character.
【选项2】
旅行者:其实,我猜也是。
Traveler: I believe you.
派蒙:你已经做好心理准备了吗?
Paimon:Would you be ready to find out?
旅行者:可能吧。
Traveler:Perhaps.
钟离:你似乎变得越来越了解这个世界了。
Zhongli:It appears your understanding of this world continues to grow.
钟离:这片大陆上还有许多往事,许多秘密…
Zhongli:There are many events of ages past... many secrets that lie hidden...
钟离:它们经历了太久的时光,被人遗忘,或是遭到舍弃。
Zhongli:They have been eroded by time, forgotten by the people... abandoned.
钟离:如果是你,应该能够找到并捧起它们。
Zhongli:But you are capable of finding them and bringing them into the light.
钟离:见证者,为见证而来。铭记者,因铭记而生。
Zhongli:Those who come to witness... will witness. Those who are born to remember... will remember.
钟离:在你走向那个人的路上,也许会有更多困难,但只要你坚信这条路通往「正确」,一切就有意义。
Zhongli:If you take the same road as that person, there may be more difficulties ahead. But as long as you firmly believe that you are on the right path... everything has meaning.
最后更新于