污染之始 The Start of Contamination
有段时间没有见到凯瑟琳了,要不要过去看看呢…? You haven't gone to see Katheryne in a while. Why don't you go have a look?
与须弥凯瑟琳对话 Talk to Katheryne in Sumeru
凯瑟琳:旅行者,你们来得正好。
Katheryne:Traveler, you've come at a good time.
派蒙:等等,这个语气…不会又有什么新委托吧?
Paimon:Wait, this sounds like... another commission?
凯瑟琳:呵呵…确实有一件。这次的委托很重要,关系到道成林居民的安全。
Katheryne:Hehe, it is as you say. The commission this time around is of high importance. It pertains to the safety of the Avidya Forest's inhabitants.
派蒙:咦…发生什么事了吗?
Paimon:Huh? What happened?
凯瑟琳:不久前我们接到消息,道成林中的一片区域似乎受到了「污染」。
Katheryne:Not long ago, we received word that a section of the Avidya Forest seems to have become "contaminated."
派蒙:污染?难道说…是新的死域?
Paimon:Contaminated? You mean... a new Withering Zone?
凯瑟琳:具体情况我们也不太清楚,不过听说经过那片区域的人,身体都出现了异样。
Katheryne:I don't know about the specifics, but I hear that strange things are happening to people who cross through that region.
凯瑟琳:生活在道成林的人们不愿意轻易离开自己的家乡,所以放任污染区不断扩大的话,可能会造成无法估量的后果。
Katheryne:The Avidya Forest's inhabitants won't leave their home so easily. If we allow this contaminated region to expand, the consequences could be unimaginable.
凯瑟琳:所以我想拜托你们调查这件事,哪怕能遏止污染区继续扩张,也会有许多人因此获救。
Katheryne:That's why I want to ask you to investigate the situation. Even if all you can do is stop the contamination from spreading, that will still save many people.
派蒙:道成林的问题…说不定提纳里会知道什么,我们去找他问问吧!
Paimon:This is forest business... Hmm, maybe Tighnari will know something. Let's go find him!
向提纳里打听情况 Ask Tighnari about the situation
派蒙:提纳里,原来你在这里呀。嗯?这是——
Paimon:This is where you've been, Tighnari! Hm? That's—
提纳里:嘘…小声点。
Tighnari:Shh... Keep your voice down.
亚拉:提纳里哥哥,我的头好晕…
Yara:Tighnari... Everything's spinning...
亚拉:我是不是快不行了?呜呜…你帮我跟妈妈说,我不该不听她的话…
Yara:Am I going to die? sniff Tell Mom that I should've listened to her...
亚拉:还有我弄坏了苏娜的玩具,但我一直不敢跟她说,怕她不和我玩了。我想跟她说对不起…
Yara:And tell Suna that I'm sorry for breaking her toy. I didn't tell her because I was scared that she wouldn't play with me anymore...
亚拉:提纳里哥哥,我听说人死后会变成天上的飞鸟,是真的吗?我感觉自己的身体轻飘飘的…
Yara:Tighnari, I heard that people turn into birds after they die. Is that true? I feel like I'm getting lighter...
派蒙:怎么会这样…提纳里,难道说这孩子…
Paimon:What happened...? Tighnari, is he...
提纳里:好了好了,什么乱七八糟的。
Tighnari:Okay, okay, enough nonsense.
提纳里:你只是有点发烧。把药吃了,好好休息,用不了几天就又活蹦乱跳了。
Tighnari:You just have a small fever. Take your medication and rest. You'll be bouncing off the walls in no time.
亚拉:真的吗?那…那玩具的事,提纳里哥哥能先替我保密吗?
Yara:Really? Then... Can you keep the thing about the toy a secret for now?
提纳里:不行。你已经是大孩子了,病好了就去道歉,总把秘密藏在心里是解决不了问题的。
Tighnari:No can do. You're a big kid now. Once you've recovered, go and apologize. Keeping secrets to yourself won't solve anything.
亚拉:哦…
Yara:Aw...
提纳里:还有,我记得你平时身体一直很好吧,为什么会突然病得这么厉害?
Tighnari:Hey, let me ask you something... I recall that you're usually pretty healthy. How did you get this sick all of a sudden?
亚拉:我也不知道…妈妈说最近不让我去林子里玩,我就想去看看里面有什么…
Yara:I don't know, either... Mom's been telling me not to play in the forest. I just wanted to look inside...
亚拉:结果树林和我以前去的时候不一样…我找不到方向,在里面绕了好大一圈。
Yara:It's different from before... I got lost and went around in a huge circle.
亚拉:出来之后,脑袋就晕乎乎的…
Yara:After I got out, I started feeling dizzy...
派蒙:难道说…
Paimon:Could it be...
旅行者:是「污染区」?
Traveler:The contaminated region?
提纳里:……
Tighnari:...
提纳里:弄了半天是这么回事。总之你先睡一觉,没有我的许可不准随便乱跑,听到了吗?
Tighnari:So that's how this whole mess happened. Anyway, go rest. No running around until I say so, got it?
提纳里:旅行者,派蒙,你们跟我出来一下。
Tighnari:Traveler, Paimon, let's step out for now.
:与提纳里一起离开了房间…
:You leave the room with Tighnari...
阿莎:巡林官先生,我的孩子他怎么样了?
Asha:Mr. Forest Watcher, how is my son?
提纳里:我给他服用了一些退烧药,让他先在我这里休息一下。
Tighnari:I gave him some antipyretics. Let him rest here for a while.
提纳里:刚刚我跟他说,吃了退烧药过一段时间就好,但那其实是安慰他的。
Tighnari:I told him that he would feel better after some medicine and rest, but I only said that to comfort him.
提纳里:他的病症和发烧很像,但根源却不太相同。更像是单纯的意识紊乱,退烧药的功效不大。
Tighnari:His symptoms resemble a fever, but something else is causing them. They seem more akin to a disruption in his psyche. Antipyretics won't be of much use.
阿莎:那我们该怎么办?巡林官先生,您可一定要帮帮他!
Asha:What do we do? Mr. Forest Watcher, you have to help him!
提纳里:在我的印象里,有一种植物有安神的效果,名为「逢春草」。
Tighnari:If memory serves, a plant called Vasanti Grass can help soothe the mind.
提纳里:其生长于干旱的沙漠地区,数量稀少。平时看上去像是干枯的野草,遇水就能重新焕发生机。
Tighnari:A small number grow in arid deserts. They usually look like shriveled weeds, but can be revitalized with a splash of water.
提纳里:因为价格昂贵,而且在道成林的气候下无法培育,我的手边暂时没有。
Tighnari:They're expensive and unable to grow in the Avidya Forest's climate, so I don't have any on hand.
提纳里:我去商队问问。你先去找柯莱,让她准备好配药的工具,顺便帮我准备一套旅行用具。
Tighnari:I'll ask the caravans. Go find Collei, have her prepare medicinal tools, and a set of traveling gear for me.
阿莎:好!谢谢您!
Asha:Alright! Thank you!
阿莎离开了…
Asha leaves...
提纳里:「污染区」啊…你们也是为这个来的?
Tighnari:Contaminated region, huh... Is that why you two are also here?
派蒙:是呀。提纳里,这个是新的死域吗?
Paimon:Yep. Is it a new Withering Zone?
提纳里:不像。不管从规模、内部情况还是造成的影响来看,它们都是完全不同的东西。
Tighnari:Doesn't seem like one. Whether you look at scale, internal conditions, or resultant effects, they're completely different.
提纳里:唯一的共性就是都令人讨厌。既然是发生在道成林的麻烦,我也不能放任不管。
Tighnari:The only thing they have in common is that they aren't welcome. This nuisance made itself home in the Avidya Forest, so I can't turn a blind eye.
派蒙:我们也是这么想的!
Paimon:We feel the same way!
提纳里:好。那我们先去联系商队,向他们购置一些「逢春草」,顺便打听一下污染区的事情。
Tighnari:Alright, let's contact the caravans first and purchase some Vasanti Grass. We can also ask about the contaminated region.
提纳里:事不宜迟,得赶紧行动起来,我们现在就出发。
Tighnari:There's no time to waste. We have to move quickly. Let's go.
找旅行商人购买逢春草 Buy Vasanti Grass from a traveling merchant
提纳里:打扰一下,我想买一些逢春草,你们这里有货吗?
Tighnari:Excuse me, I'd like to purchase some Vasanti Grass. Do you have any?
麦希尔:抱歉啊,巡林官先生,我们这几天不做生意。
Mahir:I'm sorry, Mr. Forest Watcher, but we've been closed for the past few days.
提纳里:不做生意?这倒是奇怪,好像还是第一次听你们说这话。
Tighnari:Closed? Now that's odd. It's my first time hearing you say something like that.
麦希尔:唉…说来话长。前不久,我们的货物被抢了一部分。
Mahir:sigh It's a long story... Some of our goods were stolen recently.
麦希尔:那些是我们从教令院淘来的机械零件,虽然是一些老型号,但市面上却价格不菲。
Mahir:They were mechanical parts that we got from the Akademiya. Although they're old models, they still fetch a good price on the market.
麦希尔:我们几个商队凑足了钱,才把这批货吃下来。现在货物丢了,这一趟多半没法回本。
Mahir:Our caravans had to pool together Mora to afford those parts. Now that they've been lost, we'll likely come up short this trip.
麦希尔:各家商量了一下,打算把剩下来的东西提一提价格。提价方案出来之前,各家都不能私自售卖。
Mahir:All the merchants talked it over, and we decided to raise the prices of our remaining inventory. Until this plan takes effect, none of us can privately sell anything.
提纳里:这我就不懂了,既然这批货如此重要,难道不应该想办法追回货物?
Tighnari:I don't get it. If these goods are so important, then why not think of a way to get them back?
提纳里:提价销售解决不了问题,最多是把劫匪带来的问题交给买家承担。
Tighnari:Raising prices won't solve anything. At best, you're shoving the consequences of the robbery onto your customers.
麦希尔:巡林官先生,不是我们不想追啊。那家伙抢了我们的货,一溜烟地逃到了树林深处。
Mahir:Mr. Forest Watcher, it's not that we don't want to, it's just the thief disappeared into the deepest parts of the forest.
麦希尔:我们打听了一下,那林子最近可诡异得很,去过的人都有些精神异常。
Mahir:We asked around, and apparently the forest has been very unusual as of late. Anyone who goes in experiences mental anomalies.
麦希尔:它不出来,我们也不可能一直在外面等,就只能另想办法了。
Mahir:We can't keep waiting out here for the thief to come out. All we could do is come up with another solution.
提纳里:也就是说匪徒从你们手里抢走机械零件后,藏进了污染区?
Tighnari:So the bandit hid in the contaminated region after stealing those mechanical parts?
提纳里:他们总共有多少人?不受污染区影响吗?
Tighnari:How many people were there in total? Were they not affected by the contaminated region?
麦希尔:那家伙就是从污染区蹿出来的!至于说多少人…呃…应该说「没有人」。
Mahir:That crook CAME from the contaminated region! As for how many... Err... There weren't any "people."
派蒙:没有人?
Paimon:No people?
麦希尔:唉,说了你们也未必相信。从我们这里抢走零件的,是一只巨大的机械螃蟹!
Mahir:sigh Even if I tell you, you might not believe me. sigh Fine, the thief that stole our parts was a huge, mechanical crab!
派蒙:那是什么呀!道成林中连这样的生物都有吗?
Paimon:What the heck!? The Avidya Forest has creatures like that?
【选项1】
旅行者:是我认知中的「螃蟹」?
Traveler: Is it that "crab"?
【选项2】
旅行者:没在「道成林生物图鉴」上见过…
Traveler: Didn't see any in the Avidya Forest Field Guide...
麦希尔:说实话,我有点不想回忆…那家伙多半是惯犯了,动作非常熟练。
Mahir:To be honest, I'd rather not think about it... It moved too skillfully to be new at this.
麦希尔:我们还没反应过来,它「嗖」地一下出现,抢了我们的货物撒腿就跑。
Mahir:It came out of nowhere. Before we could react, it swiped our goods and ran away.
麦希尔:一时间大伙都傻了眼。回过神来,那家伙早就跑没影了。
Mahir:We were all shocked. By the time we came to our senses, the thief was already long gone.
提纳里:我明白了。如果帮你们把丢失的货物找回来,你们就能正常做生意了对吧?
Tighnari:I see. If we help you retrieve your stolen goods, then business will return to normal?
麦希尔:啊,那当然。
Mahir:Oh, but of course.
麦希尔:不仅如此,您还会成为我们商队的贵宾,今后所有货物一律——
Mahir:Not only that, but you'll become one of our caravan's VIPs. On all future purchases of any—
提纳里:停,说点有用的。关于那只「机械螃蟹」,你们有什么线索吗?
Tighnari:Enough. Tell me something that's actually useful. Any leads on that mechanical crab?
麦希尔:不瞒您说,货物被抢后,我们也专门找人进行过分析研究。
Mahir:Maybe one? After our goods were stolen, we specifically got someone to assess the situation.
麦希尔:你们要是感兴趣,可以找他们问问。
Mahir:If you're interested, you can go and talk to them.
提纳里:好,那我们先去问问看。
Tighnari:Alright, we'll go and have a word.
在附近打听情报 Gather information nearby
阿加什:货物丢失后,我多次向附近的商队和居民打听消息。
Akarsh:After the goods were stolen, I made multiple inquiries with nearby caravans and residents.
阿加什:一番调查后才发现,除了我们之外,还有很多人都被那只无赖螃蟹抢劫过。
Akarsh:Turns out that many others have also been robbed by that crooked crab.
阿加什:不过那螃蟹似乎只对机械感兴趣,其他财货看都不看一眼。
Akarsh:However, the crab only seems to be interested in machinery. It doesn't even bat an eye at other valuables.
阿加什:曾经有商队带着大笔摩拉路过,结果安稳无事;也有小孩子拿着铁皮玩具车路过,被它二话不说就抢走了。
Akarsh:A caravan carrying a large amount of Mora had an uneventful trip, but another caravan had a child whose metal toy was taken.
阿加什:总之那东西就是个祸害,我们早晚会想办法除掉它!
Akarsh:Whatever the case, that thing is a scourge! We'll eventually think of a way to get rid of it!
在附近打听情报 Gather information nearby
阿布多:那机械螃蟹行动快、力量大,很难对付。
Abdo:That mechanical crab is fast, strong, and a pain to deal with.
阿布多:如果正面交手,恐怕我们十几个人都未必是它的对手。
Abdo:Ten of us might not even be able to take that thing head-on.
阿布多:教令院不是几年前就禁止机械生命研究了吗?这玩意儿到底是从哪来的?
Abdo:Didn't the Akademiya ban research on mechanical life forms years ago? Where did that thing come from?
阿布多:害得我们被扣了薪水…唉,谁能想到出来打劫的不是人,而是一只机械螃蟹?真难搞…
Abdo:Our salaries even got slashed because of it... sigh Who would've thought that the robber wasn't a human, but a mechanical crab? This is rough...
在附近打听情报 Gather information nearby
卡丁:听商队的人说最近发生了许多抢劫案,不过我们倒是没什么感觉。
Kadin:I heard from the caravaners that there have been a lot of robberies lately, but we haven't been affected.
卡丁:平时见不到那只机械螃蟹的踪影,它也不会来打扰我们的生活。
Kadin:We don't normally see the mechanical crab, and it doesn't disturb our daily lives.
卡丁:只有商队出现时它才会露面,闹腾一番后又逃回「污染区」。
Kadin:It only shows up when the caravans are here, and it runs back to the contaminated region after it's done making a mess.
提纳里:你们没有试着抓住它吗?
Tighnari:You haven't tried capturing it?
卡丁:试过啊,可惜它太灵活了,逃得飞快。
Kadin:We have, but it's too agile and fast.
卡丁:不过之前组织抓捕行动的时候,我们其实有一个意外发现。
Kadin:However, we did unexpectedly learn something the last time we tried to capture it.
卡丁:它家似乎住在森林深处,所以抢到的货物并不会第一时间运回去,而是先藏在附近。
Kadin:It apparently lives in the deepest part of the forest, so instead of immediately moving its spoils, it first hides them nearby.
卡丁:等攒够一定数量后,再一口气带走。你们要是想找回被抢的物资,可得动作快点。
Kadin:Once its stash grows large enough, it moves everything in one go. You'll have to move fast if you want those goods back.
与旅行商人分析对策 Discuss what to do with the traveling merchant
麦希尔:怎么样,有什么收获吗?
Mahir:How are things? Did you make any progress?
提纳里:摸清了它的习性,但也有很多令人不解的地方。
Tighnari:We learned of its behaviors, but much still remains unclear.
提纳里:在不失控的情况下,机械造物大多是根据输入的指令来行动。
Tighnari:Assuming normal operational status, mechanical constructs generally act according to their given commands.
提纳里:如果我是它的主人,应该会命令它抢劫更值钱的货物…或是在你们卖出货物后直接抢夺摩拉,这样效率最高。
Tighnari:If I were its owner, I'd command it to steal more valuable things... or the Mora you made. That would be the most efficient method.
提纳里:但它只对机械零件下手,匪夷所思。
Tighnari:But it only goes after mechanical components. This doesn't make any sense.
派蒙:对哦,这么说确实很奇怪!
Paimon:Right! It's really weird!
麦希尔:那,你们有办法把货物取回来吗?
Mahir:So you all found a way to retrieve our goods?
提纳里:你身上还有机械零件吗?
Tighnari:Do you have any more mechanical parts with you?
麦希尔:还有一小袋。这些是样品,我一直带在身上,所以没有被抢走。
Mahir:Yes, I still have a small bag of samples. They weren't taken since I keep them on me at all times.
麦希尔:噢,莫非你们是想——
Mahir:Oh, are you planning to—
提纳里:在外界条件不变的情况下,生物很少会主动改变自己的「习性」。
Tighnari:Under constant external conditions, organisms rarely initiate changes in their habits.
提纳里:目前我们得知的信息是:它的构造为机械,居住地为森林深处的污染区,会在见到机械零件时出来抢劫。
Tighnari:Here's what we know so far: It has a mechanical composition; it lives in the contaminated region; and it comes out to steal mechanical components.
提纳里:如果有机械零件,就能诱骗它现身,然后进行捕捉和观察,得到进一步的结论。
Tighnari:If we have said components, we can lure it out, capture it, and then make observations for further conclusions.
提纳里:像这样空聊下去不会有任何进展,只是在浪费时间而已。
Tighnari:Well... Chatting like this won't get us anywhere. We're only wasting time.
麦希尔:确实,眼下也没有别的办法…这袋零件样品就送给巡林官先生,如果货物能找回来,我们商队另有重谢。
Mahir:You're right. We don't have any other options right now... This bag of samples is all yours, Mr. Forest Watcher. If you can get our goods back, the caravans will reward you generously.
提纳里:不需要什么重谢,不过这袋零件我就不还了,之后还有别的用处。
Tighnari:We don't need anything in return, but I'll be keeping this bag. I may have other uses for it later.
提纳里:顺便从你这借一只驮兽。既然是演戏,就不能让它看出什么破绽。
Tighnari:We'll also need to borrow a Sumpter Beast. Our act has to be convincing if we want the crab to fall for it.
麦希尔:当然没问题,只要能找回货物,您就算把我借去干活也没关系!
Mahir:Oh yeah, no problem at all! If it means getting our things back, you can even borrow me to do whatever you need!
提纳里:你就不用了。我们会带着机械零件和驮兽,装作路过的商队,引它现身。
Tighnari:I'll have to decline that offer. Anyway, we'll use the mechanical components and Sumpter Beast to pose as a transiting caravan and lure out the crab.
提纳里:等它现身后,立刻进行捕获。时机的把控就交给你们了。
Tighnari:Once it appears, capture it. I leave the timing to you.
派蒙:放心吧!我们可是很专业的!
Paimon:Don't worry! We're professionals!
前往被打劫的地点 Go to the location where the robbery took place
提纳里:从商路与污染区的分布来看,货物应该就是在这附近被劫走的。
Tighnari:Looking at the trade routes and the contaminated region's current perimeter, the goods were likely stolen somewhere around here.
派蒙:那我们马上开始吧!一定要把那只坏螃蟹抓出来!
Paimon:Then let's get to it! We'll definitely capture that criminal crab!
提纳里:嗯。那我们就选在这里开始,让驮兽带着零件样本一路前进。
Tighnari:Okay. We'll start from here and have the Sumpter Beast, with the components on-board, lead the way.
提纳里:这只驮兽毕竟和我们不太熟悉,得好好安抚它一下。
Tighnari:This Sumpter Beast isn't familiar with us yet, so be calm and take your time with it.
跟随驮兽前进 Follow the Sumpter Beast
派蒙:驮兽往前走了,我们快跟上去吧!
Paimon:The Sumpter Beast went ahead. Let's keep up with it!
给驮兽喂食 Feed the Sumpter Beast
派蒙:咦?它怎么停下来了?
Paimon:Huh? Why'd it stop?
提纳里:嗯…看样子是在偷懒,也可能是肚子饿了。
Tighnari:Hmm... Looks like it's loafing around. Or maybe it's hungry.
提纳里:货物被劫后,商队气氛低落,大概也没有按时给它喂食。我们给它点东西吃好了。
Tighnari:The caravaners grew disheartened after their goods were stolen, so they probably didn't feed their animals as scheduled. Let's give it something to eat.
派蒙:好耶!它又动起来了!
Paimon:Alright, it's moving again!
继续跟随驮兽前进 Continue following the Sumpter Beast
观察附近异动 Observe your surroundings for anything unusual
???:咕噜噜?
???:Kulilu?
派蒙:好像有什么声音——
Paimon:Did you hear something—
???:咕噜!
???:Kolu!
派蒙:哇!那就是商队说的机械螃蟹吧?它朝我们这边冲过来了!
Paimon:Waaah! Is that the mechanical crab the caravan was talking about? It's charging straight at us!
提纳里:看上去确实不好对付,小心些!
Tighnari:It looks strong. Be careful!
击败「机械螃蟹」 Defeat the mechanical crab
尝试与机械螃蟹沟通 Try to communicate with the Mechanical Crab
机械螃蟹:咕噜…
Mechanical Crab:Kuli...
派蒙:哼,你这只打劫商队的坏螃蟹,这下看你往哪跑!
Paimon:Hmph, just try to escape this time, you naughty, caravan-robbing crab!
机械螃蟹:咕噜噜?
Mechanical Crab:Kulilu?
派蒙:喂,装傻可是没有用的哦!快说,你抢这么多机械零件干什么?
Paimon:Hey, playing dumb won't save you! Spill it! Why are you stealing so many mechanical parts?
旅行者:它好像听不懂…
Traveler:It doesn't seem to understand us...
提纳里:嗯,看来是无法理解复杂的提问。你先看住它,我在附近找一找商队的货物。
Tighnari:Hmm, it doesn't seem capable of comprehending complex questions. Keep an eye on it. I'll search around the area for the caravans' goods.
:一番搜找后,提纳里找到了机械螃蟹抢来的货物…
:After some searching, Tighnari finds the goods that the mechanical crab stole...
提纳里:虽然不知道你为什么要抢夺机械零件,但它们不属于你。
Tighnari:I don't know why you're stealing mechanical parts, but they don't belong to you.
提纳里:抢来的东西终究要物归原主,这一点你有什么意见吗?
Tighnari:Stolen items must be returned to their rightful owners. Any objections?
机械螃蟹:咕噜…
Mechanical Crab:Kuli...
旅行者:它看上去很低落…
Traveler:It looks sad...
提纳里:你是从污染区深处来的吗?既然这样,帮我们一个忙怎么样?
Tighnari:You came from the depths of the contaminated region, right? How about you help us with something?
提纳里:你带我们到那里去,我就给你机械零件作为奖励。
Tighnari:If you take us there, I'll give you some mechanical parts as a reward.
机械螃蟹:咕噜!
Mechanical Crab:Kolu!
派蒙:它有反应了!
Paimon:It reacted!
旅行者:难道是听懂了?
Traveler:Does it understand us?
提纳里:还不能确定,也可能是见到零件感到兴奋,只是单纯的机械反应。
Tighnari:We can't be certain yet. Its excitement may be a simple, programmed response upon seeing mechanical components.
派蒙:好吧。不过听提纳里的意思,是希望由这只螃蟹带我们进「污染区」?
Paimon:Okay, so you want the crab to lead us into the contaminated region?
提纳里:没错。污染区的范围不小,而且还在逐渐扩大,想彻底搜索一遍很难。
Tighnari:That's right. The contaminated region has a large and currently expanding perimeter, so it would be difficult to conduct a thorough search.
提纳里:直接闯进去,多半就会像无头苍蝇一样找不到方向。而这家伙来自污染区深处,身上明显藏着很多秘密。
Tighnari:If we charge straight in, we'll get lost like headless pigeons. Also, our new friend here seems to be full of secrets.
提纳里:我这段时间也在研究污染区的事情,脑袋里有一些猜测。但为了确保万无一失,最好还是找一个「导游」带路。
Tighnari:I've been studying this contaminated region recently, and I have a hypothesis of my own. So to be absolutely safe, it would be best to have a "guide" lead the way.
派蒙:原来是这样!但这家伙能明白你说的话吗?
Paimon:Paimon gets it now! Does this scuttler understand what you're saying?
提纳里:不明白也没关系,只要它对我们失去敌意就可以了。
Tighnari:It doesn't have to, as long as it isn't hostile towards us.
提纳里:我给了它零件,它一定会把零件带回到污染区深处。只要它不攻击我们,我们就能跟着它找过去。
Tighnari:I gave it some components that it will definitely take back to the contaminated region. So long as it doesn't attack us, we can simply follow along.
机械螃蟹:咕噜!
Mechanical Crab:Kalu!
派蒙:它好像很高兴…
Paimon:It seems to be really happy...
提纳里:听着,你就在这附近等我们,不许乱跑。
Tighnari:Listen to me. Wait for us here. No running off.
提纳里:我们去去就回,如果回来的时候你还呆在这里,我就再给你一个机械零件做奖励。明白吗?
Tighnari:We'll be back soon. If you're still here when we return, I'll give you another mechanical part as a reward. Understood?
机械螃蟹:咕噜!
Mechanical Crab:Kolu!
旅行者:这算听懂了吗?
Traveler:Does that count as understanding us?
提纳里:不清楚。当务之急是把这些机械零件还回去,再买一些「逢春草」作为药材。
Tighnari:I'm not sure, but our priorities are to retrieve the mechanical components, and to purchase Vasanti Grass to make medicine with.
提纳里:我们先回去吧。不过,走之前需要稍稍布置一些「陷阱」,防止它逃跑才行。
Tighnari:We should return, but before we do, we need to set up a few "traps." Can't have that crab escaping.
将机械零件送还给商人 Give the mechanical components back to the merchant
麦希尔:噢!噢——
Mahir:Oh, oh!
麦希尔:这不是我们被抢走的机械零件吗?你们真的帮我们找回来了!
Mahir:These are the mechanical parts that were stolen! You really got them back for us!
麦希尔:太谢谢你们了!真不知道该如何报答…对了,你们不是要买「逢春草」吗?
Mahir:Thank you all so very much! I don't know how I can repay you... Wait, didn't you want to purchase Vasanti Grass?
麦希尔:咱们也不谈钱了。这样,我送你们一些,不知道你们需要多少?
Mahir:Don't worry about the price — they're on the house! How many do you need?
提纳里:两株就足够了。
Tighnari:Two is enough.
麦希尔:这哪行。这样,我再额外送你们一笔摩拉…
Mahir:No, that won't do. Here, I'll throw in some Mora—
提纳里:不用了。我已经从你这里拿过「报酬」了。
Tighnari:No need. I've already received a reward from you.
麦希尔:报酬…您是说那袋零件样品?咳,与这批货相比,那些实在不值几个钱。
Mahir:Reward...? You mean that bag of mechanical parts? Ah, they aren't worth much compared to this merchandise.
提纳里:但是它对我很有用,就像逢春草一样。
Tighnari:But those parts are very useful to me, just like the Vasanti Grass.
提纳里:我找回了你们需要的东西,你们也回赠了我需要的东西,就算扯平了。
Tighnari:I retrieved the things you needed, and you gave me what I needed in return. We're even.
提纳里:森林生态复杂、物种多样,即便没有机械螃蟹,也藏着各种危险。跑这条路,还是注意点比较好。
Tighnari:Oh, and before we go, just a reminder, the forest has an intricate and biodiverse ecosystem. Even if there were no mechanical crabs, other dangers are still present. Take caution on this route.
麦希尔:我记住了。多谢各位,真的太感谢了!
Mahir:Noted! Thank you all ever so much!
提纳里:我们先回村子里去吧,早点给那孩子用上药,效果也会好一些。
Tighnari:Let's return to the village. The earlier we can give the child medicine, the sooner he'll start feeling better.
返回道成林治疗亚拉 Go back to Avidya Forest to heal Yara
柯莱:啊,旅行者、派蒙,你们好。
Collei:Oh, hi there, Traveler and Paimon.
柯莱:师父,制药的装置我已经准备好了,需要我帮忙磨药吗?
Collei:Master, I prepared the pharmaceutical equipment. Do you need me to help grind the medicine?
提纳里:不用,这次需要谨慎配量,还是我亲自来吧。
Tighnari:No need. A precise dosage is required this time, so I'll do it myself.
柯莱:哦,好…
Collei:Oh, okay...
提纳里:不过等会儿我配好药之后,就由你给那孩子送去吧。
Tighnari:But once I'm done, you can deliver the medication to the child.
提纳里:毕竟我在场的时候,他还是会有点紧张,大概觉得我不怎么好相处。
Tighnari:He gets a little nervous when I'm around for too long. I don't think he finds me very approachable.
提纳里:我先去准备制药。旅行者,你过来帮我一下。
Tighnari:I'll go prepare the medication. Traveler, give me a hand.
:跟提纳里一起配好了药材,由柯莱送给了亚拉。
:After you and Tighnari prepare the medicine, Collei gives it to Yara.
派蒙:怎么样,那孩子有好一些吗?
Paimon:How is he? Doing any better?
柯莱:感觉他的精神好了许多,体温也开始恢复正常了。
Collei:I feel like he's doing a lot better, and his temperature is returning to normal.
派蒙:太好啦!
Paimon:That's wonderful!
柯莱:哦对了,他拜托我告诉您,说苏娜来看过他,他已经把玩具的事坦白了。
Collei:Oh yeah, he asked me to tell you that Suna came by earlier, and he told her everything about the toy.
柯莱:苏娜好像没有生气,所以他说要谢谢您。请问发生什么事了吗?
Collei:Suna didn't get mad, so he wanted to thank you. Can I ask what happened?
提纳里:没事。之前让你准备的旅行用具,你有好好准备吗?
Tighnari:It's nothing. Did you prepare the traveling gear that I asked you to?
柯莱:我有好好准备!师父要出远门吗?
Collei:Of course I did! Are you going somewhere far away?
提纳里:是的,我们打算去污染区一趟。考虑到污染区的大小,应该要在里面过夜。
Tighnari:Yes, we're going to the contaminated region. Judging by its size, we will likely have to stay overnight.
提纳里:我不在的这段时间,各种事情就交给你了。
Tighnari:I'm leaving everything to you while I'm gone.
柯莱:欸?可是我…我跟师父差得还很远…
Collei:Huh? But I... I can't even begin to compare to you...
提纳里:很多事总要学着去做,做过了就会发现其实也就那样。
Tighnari:Many things are learned by doing, and once they've been done, you'll realize that they weren't as difficult as you once thought they were.
提纳里:用你自己的方式处理问题就好,不用像我一样。
Tighnari:Deal with problems as you yourself see fit. You don't have to emulate me.
派蒙:没错!柯莱一定没问题的!
Paimon:That's right! You'll do great, Collei!
柯莱:嗯。那我试一试!
Collei:Alright, then I'll do my best!
柯莱:师父、旅行者、派蒙,你们也要小心呀。
Collei:Master, Traveler, Paimon, take care of yourselves.
【选项1】
旅行者:放心。
Traveler: Don't worry.
提纳里:嗯,大概不会有事。具体的原因,等到了污染区你就明白了。
Tighnari:I'm sure we'll be fine. I think you'll understand why once we arrive at the contaminated region.
【选项2】
旅行者:有提纳里就没事。
Traveler: Everything will be fine with Tighnari around.
提纳里:你还替我打包票了是吧。不过确实像你说的一样,大概不会有什么事。
Tighnari:You put too much confidence in me. Anyway, like you said, things will likely be uneventful.
提纳里:走吧,回去看看那只机械螃蟹。
Tighnari:Let's return and find that crab.
最后更新于