机械之心 Heart of the Machine

机械螃蟹停在了某个地方,里面似乎就是污染区的源头。 The mechanical crab has stopped at a certain point. The source of the contamination seems to be within.

调查异常区域 Check the unusual area

机械螃蟹:咕噜…

Mechanical Crab:Kuli...

机械螃蟹:咕噜…

Mechanical Crab:Kuli...

机械螃蟹:咕噜!

Mechanical Crab:Kolu!

派蒙:它在这里停下来了!

Paimon:It stopped here!

提纳里:仔细观察的话,这里的植物确实不太一样。

Tighnari:Upon closer inspection, the plants here are really different.

提纳里:地脉能量也比别处更强,看来这里或许就是我们要找的地方。

Tighnari:Ley Line energies are also stronger here. This may be the place we've been looking for.

提纳里:做好准备,进去看看吧。

Tighnari:Ready yourselves. We're going in.

进入污染区的源头 Enter the contamination's source

击败盘踞在此的机械怪物 Defeat the mechanical monsters that lurk here

派蒙:居然、居然有这么多机械怪物!它们好像把这里当做巢穴了!

Paimon:There's a ton of mechanical monsters here! They made this place their lair!

提纳里:看样子是躲不过去,只能迅速清理掉了。

Tighnari:Looks like there's no way to sneak by. Let's take care of them quickly.

调查奇怪的装置 Examine the strange device

派蒙:这是——

Paimon:What is this?

【选项1】

旅行者:没见过的机器…

Traveler: I've never seen a machine like this before...

【选项2】

旅行者:感觉不太舒服…

Traveler: I don't feel too well...

提纳里:地脉的能量就是从这里溢出来的。

Tighnari:Ley Line energy is spilling out from here.

提纳里:这装置…在抽取地脉,而且是无休止地抽取地脉。

Tighnari:This device... It's extracting energy from the Ley Lines without end.

提纳里:到底是谁做的,干这种事之前不考虑后果的吗?像这样不停地破坏地脉流动,地脉甚至无法完成自我修复。

Tighnari:Who in the world would do this without considering the consequences? The Ley Lines won't be able to repair themselves if their flow is perpetually disrupted like this.

派蒙:怎么会…必须要让它停下来!

Paimon:That's terrible... We have to stop it!

派蒙:让我看看…呃…找不到可以操作的地方呀!

Paimon:Let Paimon see... Ugh, Paimon doesn't see controls anywhere!

旅行者:头开始晕了…

Traveler:I'm starting to get dizzy...

提纳里:站在这里就等同于直接被地脉能量冲刷,可能会对身体产生不可逆转的损伤。

Tighnari:Standing here is equivalent to being directly showered in Ley Line energy, which may cause irreversible damage to your body.

提纳里:旅行者,你带着派蒙先退出去。我来研究一下怎么把这东西关掉。

Tighnari:Traveler, take Paimon and get out of here. I'll see if I can find a way to turn this thing off.

派蒙:可是…就算是提纳里,也没办法避免地脉的影响吧?

Paimon:But... You're also vulnerable to the Ley Lines, right?

派蒙:我们也要一起留下,不能让提纳里一个人在这里!

Paimon:We're staying. We can't leave you here by yourself!

提纳里:那就一起找吧。看不见控制装置, 说明这附近应该有「暗门」才对——

Tighnari:Then let's look for it together. If there is no control unit here, then there must be a "trapdoor" somewhere—

机械螃蟹:咕噜!

Mechanical Crab:Kolu!

机械螃蟹:咕噜!咕噜!

Mechanical Crab:Kalu! Kalu!

派蒙:难道说你知道暗门在哪吗?喂,等等我们呀!

Paimon:You know where it is? Hey, wait for us!

查看躺倒的人 Check on the person who has collapsed

派蒙:快看!有人在这里!

Paimon:Look! Someone's here!

派蒙:是你在这里抽取地脉吗?快把那台机器停掉!

Paimon:Are you the one that's taking the Ley Lines' energy? Turn off that machine now!

派蒙:你怎么不说话,是不是心虚了?

Paimon:Why aren't you saying anything? Too ashamed?

提纳里:…他的身体没有任何温度。

Tighnari:...His body is cold.

提纳里:骨瘦如柴、眼袋发青,应该是长期营养不良加上过度劳累,让他倒下后再也没有醒来。这里到底发生了什么?

Tighnari:It's emaciated, and his eyes are sunken, likely from chronic malnourishment and stress. He collapsed and never got back up. What exactly happened here?

机械螃蟹:咕噜!

Mechanical Crab:Kolu!

提纳里:…差点把你忘了。给,这是最后一个了。

Tighnari:...Almost forgot about you. Here, this is the last one.

机械螃蟹:咕噜!咕噜!

Mechanical Crab:Kalu! Kalu!

派蒙:它在做什么?

Paimon:What is it doing?

提纳里:不清楚。从房间的布局来看,这里是实验室,往里走应该会有存放实验资料的地方。

Tighnari:I'm not sure. Judging by this room's layout, this place was a laboratory. We should find a repository of research documents if we keep going.

提纳里:资料室中肯定会留下一些线索,我们去看看吧,或许能搞清楚这里的来龙去脉。

Tighnari:The file room will definitely give us some clues, so let's go take a look. Maybe we can piece together what happened here.

在附近收集资料 Collect documents nearby

派蒙:呜哇!里面居然这么大!

Paimon:Wooow! It's huge in here!

提纳里:单从隐蔽性来说,这里倒是天然的藏身之处。

Tighnari:This place is very secluded. It's a natural hiding spot.

提纳里:管道指向深处,我们到里面看看吧。

Tighnari:The pipes continue further. Let's head in.

派蒙:你们有找到什么东西吗?

Paimon:Did you two find anything?

提纳里:实验笔记很多,全部看完太花时间了。我找了实验用的录像带,虽然看编号,应该是两年前的了。

Tighnari:There are a lot of lab notes, but it would take way too long to read through them all. I found a tape recording used for an experiment, and based on its serial number, it's from two years ago.

派蒙:录像带?

Paimon:Tape recording?

提纳里:嗯。素论派曾经做过一种装置,用来记录实验影像,记录的成品就是录像带。

Tighnari:Yes. The Spantamad created a device that visually records experiments and consolidates the final production into a tape.

提纳里:但这种装置造价高昂,而且不太稳定,所以只在部分实验室使用,没有对外公开。

Tighnari:However, these devices are expensive to make and aren't entirely stable. That's why they are only used in some laboratories and do not see wider usage.

派蒙:那我们快看一看!

Paimon:C'mon, let's watch it!

提纳里:稍等,我看一下怎么播放。好了,这样应该就可以了——

Tighnari:Hold on, let me figure out how to play the tape. Okay, this should do it.

:放入录像带后,放映机上逐渐显示出过去的画面…

:After inserting the tape, the projector gradually begins to display a recording of the past...

阿巴图伊:卡卡塔,卡卡塔?真是的,一会儿不见,跑到哪里去了?

Abattouy:Karkata? Karkata? Seriously, I look away for one second and you're gone?

卡卡塔:咕噜噜?

Karkata:Kulilu?

阿巴图伊:原来你在啊!快过来看看,这里就是我们的新家了!

Abattouy:There you are! Look here — this is our new home!

阿巴图伊:我,阿巴图伊,要在这里大展拳脚,让教令院那些老古董们刮目相看!

Abattouy:I, Abattouy, will unleash my talents here and amaze those ancient fossils at the Akademiya!

卡卡塔:咕噜!

Karkata:Kolu!

阿巴图伊:哦?你也很高兴嘛!不过卡卡塔,你知道我们要做什么吗?

Abattouy:Oh? You're also quite happy! Karkata, do you know what we're about to do?

卡卡塔:咕噜噜?

Karkata:Kulilu?

阿巴图伊:哈哈哈哈…是啊,我猜你也不知道。

Abattouy:Hahaha... Yes, I thought not.

阿巴图伊:听好了卡卡塔,我要在这里造出可量产的机械生命,所用的技术不同于以往任何一种。

Abattouy:Listen up, Karkata. I'm going to make a mechanical life form that can be mass-produced. The technology will be unlike anything else that exists.

阿巴图伊:我会用机械模拟器官,让电流如血液般流淌;钢铁铸造的心脏不停跳动,元件密布的大脑可以像我一样思考。

Abattouy:I'll use mechanical organs, and electric currents will course through them like blood. A steel-cast heart that will beat forever, and a brain of myriad components that can think like mine.

阿巴图伊:从遗迹中得到的启示、被教令院禁止的研究…我希望一切都能在这里生根发芽。

Abattouy:Inspiration from the ruins, and the research that the Akademiya had banned... I hope everything can start anew from this place.

阿巴图伊:到时候,你们能听懂人类的语言,能够和人类一同生活。不是单调无趣的机关,而是货真价实的生命!

Abattouy:When you can understand our language and live among us, you will no longer be a boring machine, but a truly living being!

卡卡塔:咕噜噜?

Karkata:Kulilu?

阿巴图伊:没关系。你会听懂的,总有一天会听懂的…

Abattouy:It's fine. You will understand. One day, you will understand me...

:录像到这里就结束了。

:The recording ends here.

派蒙:卡卡塔,应该就是那只机械螃蟹吧?

Paimon:Karkata is the mechanical crab, right?

派蒙:还有,听那个叫阿巴图伊的学者说,他好像要向教令院证明什么?

Paimon:And that researcher named Abattouy said he wanted to prove something to the Akademiya?

旅行者:「废止研究」…

Traveler:Banned research...

提纳里:我想起来了。当初我确实有一个叫阿巴图伊的后辈,因为研究机械生命被赶出了教令院。

Tighnari:I remember now. I had a junior researcher named Abattouy. He was expelled from the Akademiya for researching mechanical life forms.

派蒙:「后辈」?

Paimon:"Junior researcher"?

旅行者:「后辈」?

Traveler:"Junior researcher"?

提纳里:怎么了吗?

Tighnari:Yeah, what's wrong?

派蒙:没有没有,只是感觉阿巴图伊,应该比提纳里的年纪要大?

Paimon:Nothing, Paimon was just wondering... Doesn't Abattouy look older than you?

提纳里:学级和年龄无关。我很早就学完了专业课,所以后入学的人一般都会称呼我为前辈。

Tighnari:He is, but academic progression isn't tied to age. I finished my studies a while ago, so subsequent students generally considered me as their senior.

派蒙:这样啊!

Paimon:Ohhh!

提纳里:当然,年龄也确实是个问题。有一段时间我感觉自己就像什么珍稀动物,经常被人拉去合影…

Tighnari:Of course, age can be an issue. For a while, people always dragged me into pictures. I felt like some kind of animal on display...

提纳里:咳。这些不重要,还是去找找看有没有其他录像带吧。

Tighnari:Ahem, that isn't important. Let's go and see if we can find other tape recordings.

在附近收集资料 Collect documents nearby

派蒙:快看快看,我找到了新的录像带!

Paimon:Look, look! Paimon found another tape!

派蒙:上面还写着日期呢!让我看看…好像是半年前!

Paimon:A date is written on it! Let Paimon see... It's from half a year ago!

提纳里:时间推进了不少,不知道这段时间发生了什么…

Tighnari:That's quite the time gap. I wonder what happened in between...

:放入录像带后,放映机上逐渐显示出过去的画面…

:After inserting the tape, the projector gradually begins to display a recording of the past...

阿巴图伊:真难得,你居然也会因为操作失误出故障。

Abattouy:It's rare that you malfunction because of an operational error.

阿巴图伊:看来泡咖啡对你来说还有点难呢,还是说我的参数设置的有问题?

Abattouy:Seems that making coffee is still somewhat difficult for you. Or is there an issue with my set parameters?

卡卡塔:咕噜…

Karkata:Kuli...

阿巴图伊:好了,修好了。

Abattouy:Alright, there you go.

卡卡塔:咕噜噜?

Karkata:Kulilu?

阿巴图伊:「钳脚」的零件进水导致电线短路,接收不到「蟹脑」传来的信号…

Abattouy:Water entered the chela and caused it to short-circuit, so it couldn't receive signals from the ganglion...

阿巴图伊:瞧我,就算跟你这么说,你也听不懂吧?没关系,我帮你换了新的零件,现在你已经没事了。

Abattouy:Look at me, talking to you like this. You can't understand me anyway, can you? It's fine. I swapped in some new parts, so you should be alright now.

阿巴图伊:活动一下,看看有没有什么不适应?

Abattouy:Try moving around. Everything in working order?

卡卡塔:咕噜!

Karkata:Kolu!

阿巴图伊:下次当心点!最近我们经费紧张,备用零件和能源剩的可不多啦。

Abattouy:Be more careful next time! We're tight on money right now, so we don't have a lot of parts or power to spare.

卡卡塔:咕噜!

Karkata:Kolu!

阿巴图伊:很高兴嘛。你知道吗卡卡塔?昨天我做了一个梦,梦见你会说话了。

Abattouy:I'm glad. Karkata, did you know? Yesterday, I dreamed that you could talk.

阿巴图伊:教令院那群人,不是一直说什么「机械智能只是统计学的延伸」之类的话吗?见到你能跟我聊天,他们都惊呆了。

Abattouy:Aren't the bunch at the Akademiya always saying things like "mechanical intelligence is just an extension of statistics"? They were blown away when they saw us talking with each other.

卡卡塔:咕噜噜?

Karkata:Kulilu?

阿巴图伊:可惜只是梦而已。看你这副没心没肺的样子,别说跟我聊天了,就算有一天我不在了,你也察觉不到什么异样吧。

Abattouy:Too bad it was just a dream. Forget holding a conversation with me — you're so simple that you probably wouldn't even notice if I died.

阿巴图伊:算了,还是先想一想下个月的能源要怎么解决…

Abattouy:Never mind, I should probably be worrying about next month's power...

:录像到这里就结束了。

:The recording ends here.

提纳里:阿巴图伊离开教令院之后,就直接失去了音讯。

Tighnari:After Abattouy left the Akademiya, everyone lost contact with him.

提纳里:当时我以为他心灰意冷,放弃了对机械生命的研究。没想到他一直躲在这里,继续实验。

Tighnari:I thought he was so despondent that he gave up on researching mechanical life forms. Instead, he had holed up here and continued his experiments.

派蒙:感觉他不像是什么坏人呀,还会帮卡卡塔换坏掉的零件。为什么会打上地脉的主意呢?

Paimon:Paimon doesn't feel like he's a bad person. He even changed out Karkata's broken parts. Why would he mess with Ley Lines?

旅行者:好像听他提到了「能源」。

Traveler:He mentioned something about "power."

提纳里:再找找看吧。

Tighnari:Let's keep looking around.

在附近收集资料 Collect documents nearby

提纳里:按照编号查找,下一份记录应该在这。

Tighnari:Following the serial numbers, the next recording should be here.

提纳里:上面的字迹很潦草,或许是阿巴图伊的情绪和之前不太一样。

Tighnari:The writing is sloppy. Perhaps his state of mind had changed.

提纳里:另外还有一份没有标明时间的录像带,而且位置摆放的也不对,不像是阿巴图伊自己放的。

Tighnari:There's also an undated tape in the wrong spot. It doesn't seem like Abattouy put it there.

派蒙:也许是卡卡塔帮忙整理的?

Paimon:Maybe Karkata helped him with sorting?

提纳里:不清楚,总之这是最后两份录像带了。一起看看吧。

Tighnari:It's hard to say. These are the last two tape recordings. Let's watch them.

:放入录像带后,放映机上逐渐显示出过去的画面…

:After inserting the tape, the projector gradually begins to display a recording of the past...

卡卡塔:咕噜噜?

Karkata:Kulilu?

卡卡塔:咕噜…

Karkata:Kuli...

卡卡塔:咕噜!

Karkata:Kolu!

阿巴图伊:抱歉卡卡塔,我刚刚在想事情。对我来说,今天或许是一个特殊的日子。

Abattouy:Sorry, Karkata. I was just thinking about something. Today might become a special day.

阿巴图伊:前段时间的实验中,我成功给你们添加了生命的「本能」。

Abattouy:In my recent experiments, I successfully gave you a living being's "instincts."

阿巴图伊:当能量不足或零件破损的时候,你们会优先执行「求生」指令,主动地补充能源、更换零件。

Abattouy:When you're low on power or if one of your parts is damaged, you will prioritize your "survival" command and proactively recharge or replace your parts.

阿巴图伊:这是非常危险的。而今天,我做了一件更加危险的事情。

Abattouy:That is a very dangerous thing. And today, I did something even more dangerous.

卡卡塔:咕噜噜?

Karkata:Kulilu?

阿巴图伊:我正式启用了第三代地脉提取机,以地脉作为我们今后的能量来源。

Abattouy:I've officially activated the third generation Ley Line Extractor. The Ley Lines will serve as our power source from now on.

阿巴图伊:研发机械生命需要大量能源,就算我省吃俭用,手上这点钱也远远不够用。

Abattouy:Conducting research on mechanical life forms requires a large amount of power. Even if I scrimped and saved, the Mora I have wouldn't last for long.

阿巴图伊:我也会累啊,卡卡塔。实验进行到现在,我已经不知道驱使我前进的动力是什么了。

Abattouy:I'm also getting tired, Karkata. I don't know what's driving me to continue with this research anymore.

阿巴图伊:他们说,就算模拟生物器官的运转,机械依旧是冰冷的工具。我想证明他们是错的,想让你们变成能听能说的鲜活生命…

Abattouy:They say that even if it simulates the operation of a living creature's organs, a machine is still an ice-cold tool. I want to prove them wrong. I want to turn you into a living, breathing, and talking being...

卡卡塔:咕噜!

Karkata:Kolu!

阿巴图伊:我没有在跟你说开心的事情,卡卡塔。

Abattouy:I'm not talking about anything cheerful, Karkata.

阿巴图伊:语言模块、情感模块、动作模块…我不停地尝试,竭尽全力去丰富和完善你们的功能,却从未得到任何有效的回应。

Abattouy:Modules for language, emotion, and movement... I've been working my absolute hardest to augment and refine your functionalities, but I've never seen an effective response.

阿巴图伊:你是我所有成果中最特别的那个,但即便是你也没办法理解我,只会对我预先设定的指令或关键词做出有限的反馈。

Abattouy:You are my finest success, but even you can't understand me. All you can do is execute limited responses based on preset commands or keywords.

阿巴图伊:卡卡塔,哪怕一次也好,我多希望你能开口和我说说话啊…

Abattouy:Karkata, I wish you could speak to me, even just once...

卡卡塔:咕噜噜?

Karkata:Kulilu?

阿巴图伊:是啊。你听不懂,也没办法回答我。

Abattouy:sigh Yes. You cannot understand me, so you cannot answer me, either.

阿巴图伊:就这样吧,过几天我会把研发失败的地脉提取机卖掉,换点钱来继续实验。路总要走下去,我没有别的选择。

Abattouy:It is what it is. In a few days, I'll sell the failed Ley Line Extractor for some Mora and continue my experiments. Life goes on, and I have to as well — I don't have any other choice.

:录像到这里就结束了。提纳里平静地放入了下一份录像带。

:The recording ends here. Tighnari quietly inserts the next tape.

阿巴图伊:这倒是新的发现。

Abattouy:This is new.

阿巴图伊:如果从这里额外引入两个控制模块,来模拟大脑结构中的「丘脑」…

Abattouy:If I place another two control modules here to simulate the brain's thalamus...

阿巴图伊:嘶…偏偏是这个时候开始心脏不适。果然不该从药钱里省的…卡卡塔?过来帮我一把…咳!

Abattouy:Agh... Of course my heart decides to act up now. Why did I cut medication from our expenses...? Karkata? Come help me— cough

阿巴图伊:奇怪…身体使不上劲…

Abattouy:Strange... I feel weak...

阿巴图伊:糟了。得把装置关停…

Abattouy:Oh no, I have to shut down the extractor...

卡卡塔:咕噜噜?

Karkata:Kulilu?

阿巴图伊:关停装置…咳咳…如果让它们不受限制地补充能源,会…失控…

Abattouy:Shut them off... cough cough If we let them recharge indefinitely... they'll... go out of control...

卡卡塔:咕噜!

Karkata:Kolu!

阿巴图伊:也对,我没有录入过关停装置的命令,所以你听不懂我在说什么…

Abattouy:Right... I never input a command to shut down the extractor, so you don't understand what I'm saying...

阿巴图伊:结果还是像教令院那些人说的一样,机械生命带来的只有危险。我的研究…有什么意义吗?

Abattouy:In the end, it's just like the Akademiya said: Mechanical life forms only bring danger. My research... Was there any point to it at all?

卡卡塔:咕噜噜?

Karkata:Kulilu?

卡卡塔:咕噜!

Karkata:Kolu!

阿巴图伊:抱歉卡卡塔,直到最后还是没能让你成为…真正的机械生命…

Abattouy:I'm sorry, Karkata... In the end, I still wasn't able to turn you... into a true mechanical life form...

:最后一卷录像到这里就结束了。

:The last recording ends here.

提纳里:原来是这样。看来地脉泄漏事件,更像是一个意外。

Tighnari:I see, so the Ley Line effluence was an accident.

提纳里:阿巴图伊意外去世,机械怪物在「本能」的驱使下不停地从地脉抽取机中获取能源,最终导致地脉出现严重破损。

Tighnari:After Abattouy's unexpected death, the mechanical monsters were driven by their "instincts" and continuously drew out power from the Ley Line Extractor. This eventually resulted in severe damage to the Ley Lines.

旅行者:那卡卡塔…

Traveler:Then, Karkata...

派蒙:对哦。为什么卡卡塔没有像其他机械怪物一样失控呢?

Paimon:Paimon understands, then why didn't Karkata go haywire like the other machines?

提纳里:因为卡卡塔和那些机械怪物不太一样。

Tighnari:Because Karkata is different from the other machines.

提纳里:与真实生命构造相似、会哭会笑、会自主思考…在阿巴图伊看来,拥有这些性能的机械,才能被称为机械生命吧。

Tighnari:To Abattouy, for a machine to truly be considered a mechanical life form, it must possess features similar to any other living organism... It should be structured similarly, it must be able to cry and laugh, and it must have the capacity for independent thought...

提纳里:或者说,只有造出这样的机械,才能让教令院认可他长期以来的研究。

Tighnari:Perhaps only by building such a machine could he have the Akademiya acknowledge his protracted research.

提纳里:但其实如果他能静下心来,把卡卡塔看做朋友而非实验品的话,他应该就能注意到了。

Tighnari:But if he had slowed down and saw Karkata as a friend instead of as an experimental product, he would have noticed.

提纳里:卡卡塔确实不会说话,但它关心阿巴图伊,胜过关心它自己。

Tighnari:Karkata can't speak, and yet it cares about Abattouy far more than it does about itself.

派蒙:这是什么意思?

Paimon:What does that mean?

提纳里:等一会儿,你们自然就明白了。在那之前,我们还有更重要的任务——

Tighnari:You'll see in a bit. But before that, we have a more urgent task at hand.

提纳里:先找到地脉抽取机的控制装置,把它关停吧。

Tighnari:First, let's find the control unit for the Ley Line Extractor and shut it down.

关停地脉抽取装置 Stop the Ley Line Extractor

与提纳里对话 Talk to Tighnari

提纳里:…这里应该就是控制装置了。

Tighnari:...This should be the control unit.

提纳里:关闭控制器后,地脉抽取机应该就会停止运转。

Tighnari:Once we turn it off, the Ley Line Extractor should also shut down.

提纳里:没有了破坏地脉的「外力」,地脉应该会缓慢地自我修复。

Tighnari:Without an external force damaging the Ley Lines, they should start to slowly repair themselves.

提纳里:当然,我估计你们此时更关心卡卡塔在做什么。走,一起回去看看吧。

Tighnari:Oh, but I bet you two are more worried about Karkata. Let's head back.

返回实验室 Return to the lab

实验室里,丢失的所有零件都在这里,被卡卡塔堆在它主人的身上。卡卡塔不断夹起零件,似乎在模仿阿巴图伊曾经的动作,尝试着用零件修复已经无法再对它说话的主人…

You find all the missing components in the lab. Karkata has piled on top of its creator's body. Karkata seems to be imitating how Abattouy used to act when it pinches components in an attempt to use these components to fix its creator, who can now no longer speak to it...

派蒙:所以…卡卡塔一直收集零件,是因为它觉得这样就能「修好」自己的主人?

Paimon:So... Karkata has been collecting parts because it thinks doing so will "fix" its owner?

提纳里:对卡卡塔来说,它根本无法理解什么是「死亡」。

Tighnari:Karkata is unable to understand the concept of "death."

提纳里:但是它大概记得,自己曾经也出过「故障」,那时候阿巴图伊帮它更换了零件,成功让它恢复了「正常」。

Tighnari:However, it probably remembers when Abattouy replaced its parts when it malfunctioned, and how that restored it to an operational state.

提纳里:卡卡塔确实不具备思考能力,很多事也不懂,但它就像小孩子一样,会模仿大人做过的事。

Tighnari:It's true that Karkata isn't able to think or understand many topics, but it is like a small child that imitates what adults do.

派蒙:所以它才一直抢夺机械零件…但,不管它怎么努力,其实都是修不好的吧?

Paimon:So that's why it kept stealing mechanical parts... But, it can't repair its owner, no matter how hard it tries.

提纳里:是啊,但重要的是它产生了「想要修好阿巴图伊」的想法。

Tighnari:Yes, but the important thing is that it formed the thought of "wanting to repair Abattouy."

提纳里:没人知道这个想法是怎么产生的,但这个想法本身,甚至压制了阿巴图伊为它设定的「本能」。

Tighnari:Who knows how this thought came to be... but it has even suppressed the "instincts" that Abattouy had installed.

提纳里:如果真如我们所推测,这确实是能够震撼教令院的研究。古代的一些科技或许能够做到,但还没有人依靠现代的科学成功实现。

Tighnari:If it really is as we've predicted, this research truly will make waves in the Akademiya. It might've been possible to achieve this with ancient technology, but no one has been able to do the same with modern tools.

派蒙:卡卡塔?卡卡塔?

Paimon:Karkata? Karkata?

派蒙:听得到吗?提纳里说你很厉害哦!

Paimon:Can you hear Paimon? Tighnari says you're awesome!

旅行者:它没有回应…

Traveler:It's not responding...

提纳里:已经到极限了吧。这段时间,它一直没有补充能源,也没有为自己替换掉严重磨损的零件。

Tighnari:It reached its limit. It hasn't recharged this entire time, nor has it replaced its severely damaged parts.

提纳里:能撑到现在,已经是一个奇迹了。

Tighnari:It's truly a miracle that it managed to hang on for so long.

提纳里:我去确认一下地脉抽取机是否已经关停,你们也跟我一起来吧。

Tighnari:I'm going to go confirm that the Ley Line Extractor has shut down. Come with me.

提纳里:让他们…再单独呆一会儿。

Tighnari:Let them... be alone for a while.

查看地脉提取装置 Check on the Ley Line Extractor

提纳里:地脉抽取机停止运转了。

Tighnari:The Ley Line Extractor has ceased operations.

提纳里:空气中还残存着不少地脉能量,不过泄漏的源头被堵住,剩下来的这些可以用净化装置处理。

Tighnari:Traces of Ley Line energy are still in the atmosphere, but the effluence's source has been stopped. The Purification Devices will handle the rest.

提纳里:另外就是那些受到地脉影响的人,必须趁早救治。嗯,就在公告板上写明进入污染区的危害,让病人统一去找柯莱吧。

Tighnari:Moving on, those affected by the Ley Lines need immediate care. We'll put up an announcement on the bulletin board about the dangers of entering the contaminated region, and for symptomatic individuals to find Collei.

【选项1】

旅行者:卡卡塔…

Traveler: Karkata...

【选项2】

旅行者:阿巴图伊的研究…

Traveler: Abattouy's research...

提纳里:按照教令院的规矩,需要把它们都带回去。

Tighnari:According to the Akademiya's policies, we need to bring everything back.

提纳里:关于机械生命的研究资料统一销毁,卡卡塔则会被拆解封存。

Tighnari:Research materials related to mechanical life forms will be destroyed, and Karkata will be disassembled and sealed away.

派蒙:怎么这样!

Paimon:What the heck!

提纳里:你们先回去吧,这里的事我留下来处理。

Tighnari:You two should return first. I'll take care of things here.

提纳里:地脉泄漏的源头虽然堵住了,但空气中的地脉能量还是高于正常值,继续待下去,你们的身体撑不住的。

Tighnari:Although we've stopped the source of the effluence, the Ley Line energy in the air exceeds normal values. Your bodies won't be able to hold up if you continue to stay here.

派蒙:可…可是…

Paimon:B—But...

提纳里:你姑且不论,旅行者本来就没有休息好吧?

Tighnari:Listen, Traveler hasn't rested very well, right?

提纳里:这里的研究文件数量众多,打包需要时间。你们对这些实验了解吗?留在这里也帮不上什么忙。

Tighnari:Also, it'll take some time to pack up all the research documents. You're not familiar with this research after all, so you won't be of much use here.

提纳里:告诉冒险家协会事情已经解决了,然后去好好睡一觉,有什么事明天再说。

Tighnari:Tell the Adventurers' Guild that the incident has been resolved, and then get some sleep. We can discuss matters tomorrow.

:提纳里在地图上标记了他做研究时会去的禅那园。

:Tighnari marks out Pardis Dhyai on the map. He usually goes there when doing research.

提纳里:…哦对,阿巴图伊的事就别说了。牵扯到机械生命研究,知道的人越少越好。

Tighnari:Oh, and... Don't talk about Abattouy. The fewer that know about mechanical life form research, the better.

派蒙:好吧…那旅行者,我们先回去找凯瑟琳…

Paimon:Alright... Then, let's go back to Katheryne...

离开秘密实验室 Leave the secret lab

最后更新于