花园回忆 Garden Memories

离开实验室后,首先要将污染解除的消息告知凯瑟琳… Now that you've left the lab, you should inform Katheryne that the contamination issue has been resolved.

与须弥凯瑟琳对话 Talk to Katheryne in Sumeru

你们将污染区的处理结果告知了凯瑟琳…

You give the mission report concerning the contaminated region to Katheryne...

派蒙:…总之,污染区其实就是森林深处的地脉发生了泄漏,现在已经恢复正常了。

Paimon:...Anyway, so the contaminated region turned out to be a Ley Line effluence deep in the forest. Things are already getting back to normal.

凯瑟琳:原来是这样,真是辛苦你们了。

Katheryne:I see. Thank you for your hard work.

凯瑟琳:等空气中残留的地脉能量散去,应该就可以对外张贴公告,让居民可以像以前一样自由出入了。

Katheryne:Once the excess Ley Line energy dissipates from the air, we should be able to make an announcement for residents to resume their normal activities.

凯瑟琳:这是说好的奖励,两位请收好。

Katheryne:This is the stipulated reward. Please accept it.

:从冒险家协会出来后,被派蒙带到了一个安静的地方…

:After leaving the Adventurers' Guild, Paimon takes you to a quiet place...

派蒙:卡卡塔…要被送回教令院了吗?

Paimon:Is Karkata... going to be sent back to the Akademiya?

派蒙:虽然它已经损坏了,可一想到它要被拆掉,我还是觉得有点难过。

Paimon:It's already damaged, but Paimon feels sad thinking about it getting disassembled.

旅行者:我也有一点。

Traveler:Me too.

派蒙:那!要不明天我们一起去找提纳里求求情?

Paimon:Oh! Then how about we find Tighnari tomorrow and ask him to not do that?

派蒙:虽然很想现在就去,但提纳里说了「有什么事明天再说」,我们现在去找他反而会惹他生气吧?

Paimon:Paimon really wants to go right now, but Tighnari said that we would "discuss matters tomorrow." We'll probably make him mad if we go now, huh?

旅行者:好像确实是这样。

Traveler:Probably.

派蒙:那就说好啦!明天我们一起去找提纳里,让他不要拆掉卡卡塔!

Paimon:Alright then! We'll find Tighnari tomorrow and tell him not to disassemble Karkata!

等待到第二天上午(8点-12点) Wait till 8:00 – 12:00 the next day

派蒙:怎么样旅行者,有好好休息吗?

Paimon:How are you feeling Traveler? Sleep well?

派蒙:应该去找提纳里了…唔…得好好想想怎么跟他说…

Paimon:We should go find Tighnari... Um... How do you think we should ask him...?

到禅那园见提纳里 Meet Tighnari at Pardis Dhyai

派蒙:提纳里——

Paimon:Tighnari—

提纳里:嘘,小声点。

Tighnari:Shh, keep your voice down.

提纳里:芫花,瑞香科瑞香属,有明显抗惊厥作用,可做麻醉粉使用…

Tighnari:The Lilac Daphne, a daphne of the genus Thymelaeaceae, has a strong anticonvulsant effect. It can also be made into an anesthetic powder...

提纳里:从两组实验数据来看,对鱼类的毒性尤其大…认真记录。

Tighnari:Extrapolating from these two data sets, it would be particularly potent against piscine species... Hey, make sure you're getting all this down.

卡卡塔:咕噜!

Karkata:Kolu!

派蒙:卡卡塔?!

Paimon:Karkata!?

卡卡塔:咕噜!咕噜!

Karkata:Kalu! Kalu!

提纳里:不是说了要你们小声点,虽然植物不怕吵,但声音震得我耳朵嗡嗡响。

Tighnari:I thought I told you all to keep your voices low. Plants aren't afraid of noise, but your shouting is making my ears ring.

派蒙:你,你没有拆掉卡卡塔吗?

Paimon:Y—You didn't disassemble Karkata?

提纳里:我拆它干什么?

Tighnari:Why would I do that?

派蒙:可是你不是说,「按照教令院的规矩」…

Paimon:But Paimon thought you said, "According to the Akademiya's policies"...

提纳里:原来你们一大早过来搅得我不得安生,是为了这个啊。好吧,也怪我昨天没说清楚。

Tighnari:So that's why you two barged in like barbarians at this hour. Fine, I suppose I wasn't clear enough about this yesterday.

提纳里:我的意思是,按照教令院的规矩,所有研究成果都要被销毁,所以不能让教令院发现那里。

Tighnari:What I meant was, according to the Akademiya's policies, all products of research must be destroyed. That's why we can't let the Akademiya discover that place.

旅行者:提纳里留在那里其实是…

Traveler:So the real reason you stayed back was to...

提纳里:总之先把卡卡塔修好了。以前在教令院的时候选修过素论派的课,没想到有朝一日还能派上用场。

Tighnari:Anyway, the first thing I did was repair Karkata. During my time at the Akademiya, I took an elective course at the Spantamad. Who knew it would prove useful one day.

提纳里:然后我跟它一起安葬了阿巴图伊。至于那些实验资料我整理了一下,一部分带出来留作纪念,大部分焚烧后深埋,清理掉证据。

Tighnari:We then buried Abattouy together. After organizing the research materials, I kept some as a souvenir, most of it was burned to hide the evidence.

提纳里:我又不在教令院,那些规矩关我什么事?恰恰相反,现在我是道成林的巡林官,我有义务保护好林中的生命。

Tighnari:I'm not with the Akademiya, so what do their policies have to do with me? On the other hand, I am the Forest Watcher of the Avidya Forest. I have a duty to protect all life in the forest.

提纳里:任何生命诞生在世上都有意义,它也不例外。既然存在,就不该被随意抛弃或销毁。

Tighnari:All life brought forth in this world has meaning, and Karkata is no exception. If it exists, then it shouldn't be carelessly abandoned or destroyed.

派蒙:嘿嘿!太好啦!

Paimon:Hehe, that's great!

卡卡塔:咕噜噜?

Karkata:Kulilu?

派蒙:不过,提纳里刚刚说「任何生命」,难道你已经认可卡卡塔是「真正的生命」了吗?

Paimon:Wait, you just said "life form." You recognize Karkata as a true living being now?

提纳里:只是有这个可能性而已,毕竟它尝试「修复」阿巴图伊的事很难解释。

Tighnari:The possibility exists is all. It's hard to explain Karkata's efforts to "repair" Abattouy.

提纳里:但阿巴图伊留下的实验记录也只是一小部分,谁也不知道他到底设置了多少指令。

Tighnari:Abattouy only left behind a small portion of his research. Who knows how many commands he installed.

提纳里:也许只是指令之间的冲突,导致卡卡塔做出了这样的举动。

Tighnari:Maybe a conflict between all those commands resulted in this sort of behavior.

提纳里:从严谨的角度,无法得出「卡卡塔是真正的生命」这个结论。但既然存在这样的可能性,我就愿意去相信。

Tighnari:From a more rigorous perspective, it is impossible to conclude that Karkata is a real life form, but the possibility exists — I am willing to believe in that.

卡卡塔:咕噜!

Karkata:Kolu!

提纳里:顺带一提,我对继续研究这个课题没什么兴趣,让它呆在这里,只是因为这里比较隐蔽。

Tighnari:By the way, I'm not interested in continuing research on this subject. I'm just letting it hang out here because this place is relatively secluded.

提纳里:不过目前来看,把它当做实验助手似乎也不错,至少实验记录可以让它来完成。

Tighnari:But as things stand now, it wouldn't be a bad idea to make it my research assistant. At the very least, it can record my experiments.

提纳里:你觉得呢?

Tighnari:What do you think?

卡卡塔:咕噜!咕噜!

Karkata:Kalu! Kalu!

最后更新于