深入腹地 Into the Hinterland
有了机械螃蟹充当「导游」,是时候前往污染区深处了。 With the mechanical crab as your guide, it is time to head to the contaminated region.
寻找机械螃蟹 Look for the mechanical crab
派蒙:到了!应该就是这里…咦,那只机械螃蟹呢?
Paimon:We're here! This should be... Huh? Where's the crab?
派蒙:难道是瞒着我们偷偷逃走了吗?
Paimon:Did it secretly scuttle away?
提纳里:陷阱并没有触发,它应该还在这里…
Tighnari:The traps weren't triggered, so it should still be here... Odd...
机械螃蟹:咕噜…
Mechanical Crab:Kuli...
机械螃蟹:咕噜!
Mechanical Crab:Kolu!
旅行者:原来在这!
Traveler:It's here!
提纳里:看来你和约定的一样,一直在这里等我们回来。
Tighnari:You honored our agreement and waited here until we returned.
提纳里:既然这样,我也遵守约定,再给你一枚机械零件。收好,掉了我可不管。
Tighnari:As such, I'll hold up my end and give you another mechanical part. Keep it safe. I'm not giving you another one if you lose it.
机械螃蟹:咕噜!
Mechanical Crab:Kolu!
提纳里:满意就行。想拿到更多机械零件,就带我们去污染区深处吧。
Tighnari:Glad you're satisfied. If you want more mechanical parts, take us deeper into the contaminated region.
提纳里:我也想看看那里到底发生了什么事,让道成林变成这副样子。
Tighnari:I want to see what happened there — what caused the Avidya Forest to become like this.
向污染区深处进发 Set off for the contaminated region
派蒙:这里就是大家说的「污染区」…看起来确实和平时不太一样!
Paimon:So this is the contaminated region that everyone's been talking about... It definitely looks different from normal!
派蒙:怎么说呢…有一种很诡异的感觉。很压抑…
Paimon:It's like... really creepy and suffocating...
提纳里:身体有什么不适吗?
Tighnari:Do you feel unwell at all?
旅行者:似乎还好。
Traveler:Doing fine so far.
提纳里:那就好。看来和我预期的一样,元素力能够一定程度抵抗污染区的影响。
Tighnari:Good. It's as I predicted: Elemental power confers a degree of resistance against the contaminated region's influence.
派蒙:提纳里是怎么知道的?
Paimon:How do you know that?
提纳里:这段时间我虽然没有深入污染区调查,但也做了不少对照实验。
Tighnari:I haven't entered the contaminated region for a proper investigation, but I've conducted quite a few controlled experiments.
提纳里:而来到污染区观察了一段时间,差不多印证了我的猜想。你来看,这些花和平时相比有什么不同?
Tighnari:My observations during our time here have all but confirmed my hypothesis. Look at these flowers. How are they different from normal?
【选项1】
旅行者:更鲜艳了?
Traveler: They're more colorful?
【选项2】
旅行者:更明亮了?
Traveler: They're brighter?
提纳里:这种花的学名叫做「须弥蔷薇」,它还有一个外号,叫做「地脉标识」。
Tighnari:This flower species is formally known as the "Sumeru Rose," but it is also known as the "Ley Line Lodestar."
提纳里:因为它很容易受地脉影响,从而发出不同亮度的光。一旦亮度过高,就说明周围的地脉能量进入了危险值。
Tighnari:They're sensitive to Ley Lines and emit varying amounts of light in response. Excessive brightness indicates a dangerous level of Ley Line activity in the surrounding area.
提纳里:从现在的情况来看,附近的地脉恐怕已经陷入暴走了吧。
Tighnari:From the looks of things, the Ley Lines around here are already out of control.
派蒙:也就是说这里的污染,其实是来自于地脉?
Paimon:You're saying that the contamination here is coming from Ley Lines?
提纳里:还不能确定,但我觉得这种可能性很大。
Tighnari:I can't confirm that right now, but I think that is the case.
提纳里:我们再去附近看看,能不能找到更多线索。
Tighnari:Let's take another look around and see if we can discover more clues.
继续前往污染区深处 Head toward the depths of the contaminated region
派蒙:说起来,我们一路走来,好像还没看见几只小动物呢!
Paimon:You know, we haven't seen any animals this entire time!
派蒙:我记得以前林子里鸟叫声很响,而且还有很多小狐狸来着…
Paimon:The birds used to chirp really loudly, and there were a lot of foxes...
提纳里:目前来看,污染区确实有严重的地脉能量泄漏,这应该是导致病人意识紊乱的主要原因。
Tighnari:The contaminated region currently appears to have a critical efflux of Ley Line energy, which is probably the root cause of the patients' cognitive disturbances.
提纳里:有些动物感知很敏锐,在察觉到不对劲后,迅速迁出了这里。
Tighnari:Some animals have keen awareness. They sensed something abnormal in this area and fled.
派蒙:地脉能量泄漏,原来会导致这么严重的后果吗?
Paimon:Leaky Ley Lines sure can cause a lot of damage, huh?
提纳里:就像植物有适宜的生长条件,其实人也会逐渐习惯周围的环境。
Tighnari:Like how plants have preferred growth conditions, we also gradually habituate to our surrounding environment.
提纳里:气候、温度、空气湿度、地脉能量强弱等等,在固定的环境生活,人与周围环境也会达成某种「平衡」。
Tighnari:Climate, temperature, humidity, intensity of Ley Line energies. When people live under fixed conditions, they reach a sort of "homeostasis" with their environment.
提纳里:当周围环境突然变化时,这种平衡被打破,人的身体就会陷入异常。
Tighnari:This equilibrium is broken when the surrounding environment abruptly changes, causing people's bodies to react in abnormal ways.
提纳里:如果只是正常的气温变化,人体会通过自我调节来适应。但地脉能量骤变,一般人缺乏调节手段,就会生病。
Tighnari:If normal fluctuations in temperature occur, then our bodies automatically adjust. However, the average person cannot adapt to changes in Ley Line energy, and so they fall ill.
旅行者:原来是这样。
Traveler:Ah, I see.
派蒙:那为什么我们没事呢?
Paimon:Then why are we okay?
提纳里:我也不清楚你为什么没事,不过我和旅行者是因为可以使用元素力,能够更快地适应这种变化。
Tighnari:I'm not sure why you are, but Traveler and I are fine because our elemental capabilities allow us to adapt to this kind of change.
提纳里:当然,长时间呆在地脉能量很强的地区,也不是什么好事。能一直在这里自由行动的,可能只有身为机械的它了。
Tighnari:Of course, it's not a good idea to spend too much time in areas with concentrated Ley Line energy. The only one who can freely traverse this place is probably the mechanical crab.
机械螃蟹:咕噜噜?
Mechanical Crab:Kulilu?
提纳里:调查得差不多了。跟我一起找块空旷的地方吧,我想做一点实验。
Tighnari:That's about it for the investigation. Help me find an open space. I want to test something.
安装净化装置 Install a Purification Device
提纳里:环境…无风…目标值…正常…
Tighnari:Environment... No wind... Target parameters... Normal...
提纳里:设定完成。很好,感觉有在顺利运转。
Tighnari:Setup complete. Excellent — looks like it's working.
派蒙:这是什么呀?
Paimon:What's this?
提纳里:我做的净化装置。能够吸收多余的地脉能量,暂时稳定这片区域的平衡。
Tighnari:A Purification Device I made. It can absorb excess Ley Line energy and temporarily stabilize an area.
派蒙:还有这种好东西!那我们多布几个,争取把整个污染区都布满!
Paimon:What a neat thing! Let's set up more and cover the entire region!
提纳里:如果这样有用,我倒是不介意。可「污染」一旦产生,就不是几个装置能解决的了。
Tighnari:I wouldn't mind if that would actually work. Unfortunately, once this "contamination" is present, it isn't something that a few Purification Devices can fix.
提纳里:净化装置也有极限,最多在一定时间内阻止污染区继续扩张。
Tighnari:The Purification Devices have their limits. At best, they can only prevent the contaminated region from expanding temporarily.
提纳里:想要彻底解决地脉泄漏带来的污染,还是要从根源下手。
Tighnari:If we want to permanently eradicate the contamination from the Ley Line effluence, we'll need to tackle the source.
旅行者:就是我们要去的污染区深处?
Traveler:At the heart of the contaminated region?
提纳里:没错。
Tighnari:That's right.
机械螃蟹:咕噜噜?
Mechanical Crab:Kulilu?
机械螃蟹:咕噜!
Mechanical Crab:Kolu!
派蒙:咦,感觉机械螃蟹好像有点不太对劲。
Paimon:Huh? The mechanical crab is acting a little strange.
提纳里:有东西正在接近…
Tighnari:Something's approaching...
提纳里:原来如此,地脉能量稳定下来后,暂时离开的怪物也重新聚集过来了。
Tighnari:So that's it. Now that the Ley Line energy has stabilized, the monsters that had left are starting to return.
提纳里:迅速清理掉,别让它们靠近净化装置!
Tighnari:Get rid of them quickly! Don't let them get close to the Purification Device!
击败被吸引过来的魔物 Defeat the attracted monsters
跟上机械螃蟹 Catch up with the Mechanical Crab
派蒙:呼…总算搞定了。
Paimon:Whew... That's all of them.
机械螃蟹:咕噜!
Mechanical Crab:Kolu!
机械螃蟹:咕噜!
Mechanical Crab:Kolu!
派蒙:喂,你要去哪——等等我们呀!
Paimon:Hey, where are you— Wait for us!
派蒙:旅行者,我们快跟上去看看!
Paimon:Let's hurry and keep up, Traveler!
击败周围的机械怪物 Defeat the nearby mechanical monsters
派蒙:机械螃蟹往那边跑了,我们快跟上去吧!
Paimon:The mechanical crab went that way. Let's keep up!
杰萨尔:救命——救命啊——
Jasar:Help! Heeelp!
与受困之人对话 Talk to the trapped person
杰萨尔:啊啊…饶过我,饶我一命!
Jasar:Aaah... Spare me, please spare me!
派蒙:喂,你没事吧?
Paimon:Hey, are you okay?
提纳里:伤势不重。别动,我帮你包扎…
Tighnari:These injuries are superficial. Don't move. I'll patch you up.
杰萨尔:你们是?那些机械怪物呢?
Jasar:Who are you all? What happened to those mechanical monsters?
派蒙:放心吧,已经被我们都打倒了!
Paimon:Don't worry, we took care of them!
杰萨尔:那就好。哈哈…那就好…
Jasar:Good. Haha... That's good...
机械螃蟹:咕噜!
Mechanical Crab:Kolu!
杰萨尔:怪物啊——快,快打倒它!
Jasar:Aaah, it's a monster! Hurry, attack it!
机械螃蟹:咕噜噜?
Mechanical Crab:Kulilu?
派蒙:怎么说呢?这家伙不是坏人啦。
Paimon:How do we explain this? Crabby here isn't a bad guy.
派蒙:刚刚就是它听到你的求救声,才带我们来救你的。
Paimon:It heard you shouting for help and brought us here to rescue you.
杰萨尔:装的,肯定是装的。说不定它是想加入那些机械怪物,一起来要我的命!
Jasar:It's faking it — it has to be! Maybe it's gonna partner up with the other mechanical monsters and kill me!
杰萨尔:你们知道森林深处是什么吗?到处都是、到处都是机械怪物啊——
Jasar:Do you know what's inside the forest? It's all... It's all crawling with mechanical freaks!
杰萨尔:我本来只是想采药,不小心转到了污染区,差点连命都丢了。
Jasar:I just came here to pick herbs, but I accidentally went into the contaminated region and almost died.
提纳里:……
Tighnari:...
杰萨尔:我得跑。对,我得从这里逃出去…
Jasar:I gotta get out of here. Yes... Yes, I have to escape...
杰萨尔:你们也小心点。这种机械生物都不是什么好东西,越早离开它越好!
Jasar:Be careful. These mechanical life forms are up to no good. It'd be best if you stayed far, far away from them!
杰萨尔:难怪前几年,教令院要彻底禁止机械生命存在。这些东西就应该被彻底销毁…
Jasar:No wonder the Akademiya wanted to completely ban the existence of mechanical life forms. Those things should be annihilated...
一番自言自语后,杰萨尔径自离开了。
After talking to himself for a bit, Jasar leaves.
派蒙:喂——
Paimon:Are you okay?
提纳里:口齿不清、身体发抖,看来是在污染区呆的时间太久,有些意识紊乱。
Tighnari:His inarticulate speech and bodily tremors indicate psyche disruption. He's been inside the contaminated region for too long.
提纳里:那边的地脉能量我们净化过了,顺着这条路跑出去,很快就能看到村子。
Tighnari:We've purified the Ley Line energy over there. Follow this path out and you'll soon see the village.
提纳里:到时候会有人带着他去找柯莱求救。我已经预先留好了药剂,服下就能恢复正常。
Tighnari:When he gets to the village, someone will bring him to Collei for help. I already prepared medication that will return him to normal.
机械螃蟹:咕噜!
Mechanical Crab:Kolu!
【选项1】
旅行者:看它的样子…
Traveler: It looks like it's...
【选项2】
旅行者:好像在期待什么?
Traveler: Expecting something?
提纳里:嗯…你觉得自己做了「正确的事」,想要零件作为奖励?
Tighnari:Hmm... So you think you did a "good job" and want a part as your reward?
机械螃蟹:咕噜!
Mechanical Crab:Kolu!
派蒙:好难理解啊…
Paimon:It's so hard to understand...
提纳里:好吧,不管你怎么想的,这次你确实立了功。
Tighnari:Alright, regardless of what you're thinking, you did some real good this time.
提纳里:既然这样,我再给你一个机械零件。需要我帮你换上吗?
Tighnari:That's why I'll give you another mechanical part. Need any help with it?
机械螃蟹:咕噜咕噜。
Mechanical Crab:Kelukulo.
提纳里:看来是不需要,那你自己好好收着吧。你的主人怎么把你造成这个样子?感觉你不像螃蟹,倒像是短尾仓鼠。
Tighnari:Guess not. Well, make sure to hang on to it. What was going through your owner's mind when he made you, I wonder? You're like a giant mechanical crab on the outside and a fluffy little hamster on the inside.
提纳里:还有,刚刚那个人说你和其他机械生命一样凶恶,你有什么感想吗?
Tighnari:And also, how do you feel about that person saying that you're as evil as the other mechanical life forms?
机械螃蟹:咕噜噜?
Mechanical Crab:Kulilu?
派蒙:好吧,它好像压根没听懂。
Paimon:Okay, it definitely doesn't understand you.
提纳里:现在看来,它大概只能略微理解一点和机械零件有关的事情。
Tighnari:It seems like it possesses limited understanding only towards matters related to mechanical components.
提纳里:「帮助别人就能获得零件」,我猜它是这么想的。至于它…或者说它的主人收集那么多零件做什么,就不清楚了。
Tighnari:"Help others to get parts." That's probably its thought process. As for why it — rather, its owner — is collecting so many components, I'm not sure.
提纳里:天色不早,我们先在附近搭帐篷过夜吧。休息一晚,明天再往深处探索。
Tighnari:It's getting late. Let's set up camp for the night. We'll explore further tomorrow after a night's rest.
寻找适合搭帐篷的地点 Look for a spot to set up a tent
提纳里:喂——这边——
Tighnari:Hey! Over here!
提纳里:笨。抬头,往上看!
Tighnari:Come on you big lummox, raise your head and look up!
准备露营 Prepare to make camp
提纳里:露营地点就选在这里吧。
Tighnari:Let's set up camp here.
派蒙:好耶!我也觉得这里很合适呢!
Paimon:Alright! Paimon also thinks it's a good spot!
提纳里:哦?有什么理由吗?
Tighnari:Oh? Any particular reason?
派蒙:感觉这里很平整,而且很宽敞,可以搭一个大大的帐篷!
Paimon:This place is perfect to put up a big tent!
派蒙:还可以在这里支一口锅,做好多好多好吃的!
Paimon:We can also set up a cooking pot and cook tons of delicious food!
旅行者:是派蒙会给出的理由。
Traveler:A very Paimon reason.
提纳里:倒也没错。不过选择这里最主要的原因,是这里的地势相对较高,可以隔开下面的水汽。
Tighnari:You're not wrong, but the primary reason for choosing this place is because its higher elevation keeps us away from the water vapor below.
提纳里:雨林中很潮湿,在潮湿的地方过夜,总是要加倍小心。
Tighnari:Rainforests are very wet. You should always be careful when spending the night in damp places.
提纳里:接下来我们分头行动吧。我去把帐篷搭起来,旅行者负责生火,派蒙去附近找点吃的。
Tighnari:For the next tasks at hand, let's divide and conquer. I'll set up the tent, you'll be in charge of making the fire, and Paimon will forage for edibles nearby.
派蒙:交给我吧!这我可最擅长了!
Paimon:Leave it to Paimon! Paimon's a pro!
提纳里:我没抱太大期望,量力而行就好。
Tighnari:I'm not expecting that much. Just do what you can.
:在提纳里的指导下顺利生起了火…
:Thanks to Tighnari's guidance, you safely start a fire...
提纳里:没错,野外生火的时候,可以用灯心草的芯。
Tighnari:That's right. You can use rushes to start a fire in the wilderness.
提纳里:这种植物的茎髓相对干燥,可以直接点燃,虽然烟会有点大。
Tighnari:Their piths are relatively dry and can be readily set aflame. The downside is that they produce a lot of smoke.
派蒙:呜呜…旅行者,提纳里,我没有找到吃的。
Paimon:sob Traveler, Tighnari... Paimon couldn't find any food.
派蒙:真的到雨林里,才发现这里奇怪的植物好多!各种长相古怪的蘑菇,我也不知道哪些能吃。
Paimon:Paimon didn't know that rainforests had so many interesting plants until we came here! There were all sorts of weird-looking mushrooms, but Paimon didn't know which ones were edible.
派蒙:我还在地上看到了野果,本来想飞过去捡起来,结果上面的枯叶突然动了,吓了我一大跳!
Paimon:Paimon also saw wild berries on the ground, and Paimon was gonna fly over and pick them up, but the dead leaves on top suddenly started moving! It freaked Paimon out!
提纳里:应该是枯叶蝶之类的生物吧,伪装成树叶,以此来躲避天敌。
Tighnari:Those were probably Deadleaf Butterflies. They camouflage as dead leaves to evade predators.
提纳里:估计是看你飞在天上,把你当成了某种鸟类,看你飞过来就想逃走,没想到你比它更胆小。
Tighnari:My guess is that they mistook you for a bird when you flew over, so they fled. Little did they know that you were more scared than they were.
提纳里:算了,帐篷我搭好了,你们在这休息一下,我去找点吃的。
Tighnari:Never mind. The tent's up, so you two go rest. I'll forage for food.
机械螃蟹:咕噜!
Mechanical Crab:Kolu!
机械螃蟹已经找来了一些野果…
The Mechanical Crab has already found some wild fruits...
提纳里:嗯?你已经找来了啊。
Tighnari:Oh? You found some already.
【选项2】
旅行者:感觉比派蒙有用。
Traveler: It's more useful than Paimon.
派蒙:喂!
Paimon:Hey!
【选项1】
旅行者:非常感谢。
Traveler: You have my gratitude.
机械螃蟹:咕噜!
Mechanical Crab:Kolu!
派蒙:这回我听懂了,它又想要机械零件!
Paimon:Paimon understands it this time! It wants mechanical parts again!
提纳里:抱歉,这次没有。
Tighnari:Sorry, no part this time.
机械螃蟹:咕噜噜?
Mechanical Crab:Kulilu?
提纳里:这次帮的忙不够重要。如果做什么事都提供奖励的话,或许会让它产生取巧的想法。
Tighnari:That task wasn't important enough. If every little thing resulted in a reward, then it might start to take advantage of the system.
提纳里:所以像这样的小事,就暂时记下,等下次再一起给。
Tighnari:I'll note little things like this and give a cumulative reward at a later time.
旅行者:难道是零件所剩不多…
Traveler:Are you running low on parts...?
提纳里:咳,这个也是原因之一。
Tighnari:Ahem, that is one reason.
机械螃蟹:咕噜…
Mechanical Crab:Kuli...
派蒙:它好像很难过的样子…
Paimon:It looks really sad...
提纳里:…仔细想想,如果不给的话,也可能会让它产生什么奇怪的误会。既然这样,那就再给你一个好了。
Tighnari:...After some further thought, it might come up with some weird misunderstanding if I don't give it something. Alright, here's another for you.
机械螃蟹:咕噜!
Mechanical Crab:Kolu!
提纳里:我去准备晚餐。今晚轮流守夜,前半夜你们先休息吧,后半夜我会叫你们。
Tighnari:I'm off to prepare dinner. We'll take shifts on lookout duty tonight. You two can sleep first. I'll wake you up later.
派蒙:需要守夜吗?
Paimon:We need lookouts?
提纳里:需要。
Tighnari:Yes.
提纳里:虽然受地脉影响,许多动物暂时逃了出去,但也不能完全放松警惕。
Tighnari:Even though most animals fled because of the Ley Lines, we can't completely let down our guard.
提纳里:就这样定了。之后我还会在周围布置一些驱虫装置,防备毒虫爬进帐篷。
Tighnari:It's settled, then. I'll set up some pest-repelling devices so poisonous insects don't come crawling into the tent.
提纳里:祝你们睡个好觉,不过也别睡过头了。
Tighnari:Have a good night. Not too good, though.
进入帐篷休息 Go into the tent to rest
派蒙:我还真有些困了…啊!会不会是受地脉的影响呢?
Paimon:Paimon's getting sleepy... Ah! Is this because of the Ley Lines?
派蒙:不过好久没有像这样,一起在野外露营啦!
Paimon:It's been a while since we camped outside like this!
派蒙:嘿嘿…感觉像是回到了刚刚开始冒险的时候!晚安,旅行者!
Paimon:Hehe... This feels like when we just started adventuring together! Nighty night! Traveler!
:在派蒙的念叨中逐渐睡去…
:Paimon gradually falls asleep while reminiscing...
与提纳里对话 Talk to Tighnari
提纳里:嗯?比我预想的交接时间要早。睡得还好吗?
Tighnari:Hm? You're awake earlier than I expected. Did you sleep well?
【选项1】
旅行者:睡得很好。
Traveler: Very well.
提纳里:那就好。担心你们睡不安稳,我特地用了两种自制的熏香。
Tighnari:That's good. I was worried that you two wouldn't be able to sleep, so I used two of my homemade incenses.
提纳里:放心,都是用天然植物做的。香味虽然很淡,但对身体没什么损害。
Tighnari:Don't worry, they're made from all-natural ingredients. They have a light fragrance and aren't harmful to the body.
【选项2】
旅行者:有一点困。
Traveler: I'm still a little sleepy.
提纳里:在危险的地方需要时刻保持清醒,总是打哈欠可不行。
Tighnari:You have to maintain constant vigilance in dangerous places like this. Yawning all the time like that is no good.
提纳里:如果坚持不住的话,可以回去再休息一会儿,我还不困。
Tighnari:If you can't stay awake, it's okay. Go sleep some more. I'm not tired yet.
旅行者:能坚持住。
Traveler:I can manage.
提纳里:是吗?不用勉强,因为许多动植物只能在夜里观察,所以我也习惯熬夜了。
Tighnari:Really? You don't need to push yourself. I'm used to staying up all night because many plant and animal species can only be observed during nighttime.
提纳里:说起来,你看到那只机械螃蟹了吗?
Tighnari:Speaking of which, have you seen the crab?
提纳里:刚刚它还在那边跑来跑去,现在又不知道跑到哪里去了。
Tighnari:It was scampering around over there just now, but I don't know where it went.
旅行者:提纳里在戒备它吗?
Traveler:Are you wary of it?
提纳里:你看出来了啊。不过与其说是戒备它,不如说是戒备它那位没有露面的「主人」。
Tighnari:So you can tell. My suspicion is less towards the crab, and more directed to its unrevealed owner.
提纳里:这样大规模的地脉泄漏事件毫无征兆地出现,很有可能是有人破坏了地脉流动的「规则」。
Tighnari:A Ley Line effluence of this magnitude occurred without any warning. Someone probably disrupted the natural flow of the Ley Lines.
提纳里:在没有调查清楚之前,还是小心点好。教令院废止机械生命研究已经好几年了,这些家伙的来历很可疑。
Tighnari:Until we fully understand the situation, take extra caution. The Akademiya has banned mechanical life form research for years, so the origin of these creatures is very suspect.
【选项1】
旅行者:「废止研究」?
Traveler: Banned research?
【选项2】
旅行者:教令院曾经研究过机械生命吗?
Traveler: The Akademiya previously conducted research on mechanical life forms?
提纳里:有关机械生命的课题,曾经在素论派风靡一时,我有几个后辈也投身于相关研究。
Tighnari:Topics related to mechanical life forms were popular in the Spantamad for a time. Some of my juniors had also thrown themselves into such research.
提纳里:他们提出了一个很有吸引力的理念,想要用知识创造出一种「全新的、好用的」生命,帮助人类「征服自然」。
Tighnari:They proposed an intriguing idea: Use our knowledge to create a "new and practical" life form that could help humanity "conquer nature."
提纳里:但无论怎么更换模块,机械本质上还是在接收和执行指令,没办法像人或其他生物一样拥有「自主意识」。
Tighnari:However, no matter which modules or parts are installed, a machine is innately a construct that receives and executes commands. They can never possess self-awareness like us or other living organisms.
提纳里:为探究机械与自然生命的区别,狂热的学者们对动物进行无限制的活体解剖,实验异常残忍,机械生命的研究也被废止。
Tighnari:In their pursuit to discover the differences between mechanical and biological life forms, zealous researchers performed unregulated vivisections and other absurdly cruel experiments on animals. Research on mechanical life forms was thus banned.
提纳里:说来可笑。后来学者们越来越浮躁,再过几年,说不定这种课题又会被解禁。
Tighnari:The irony is that the researchers became even more impetuous afterward. Who knows, maybe the subject will be unbanned in a few years.
旅行者:提纳里不喜欢这种研究吗?
Traveler:Do you not like this area of research?
提纳里:嗯…这个问题很难回答啊。
Tighnari:Hmm... That's a difficult question to answer.
提纳里:我对于「机械生命」本身是感兴趣的,但我不喜欢当时那些学者们的态度。
Tighnari:I'm interested in the topic of mechanical life, but I don't like the researchers' attitudes.
【选项1】
旅行者:为什么?
Traveler: Anything in particular, or...?
【选项2】
旅行者:「征服自然」不好吗?
Traveler: Because the "conquest of nature" is bad?
提纳里:这就是我个人的看法了。
Tighnari:It's just my personal opinion.
提纳里:我的祖先,曾经与来自沙漠的「巴螺迦修那」一同生活、相互救助。我们的血脉,也是基于这种「共生」关系而诞生的。
Tighnari:My ancestors and the Valuka Shuna of the desert coexisted together and supported one another. The bloodline of my people was born from this symbiotic relationship.
提纳里:所以在我看来,任何生命都是很重要的。理解生命的首要前提是尊重生命。
Tighnari:So to me, all life is important. To understand life, you must first respect it.
提纳里:生命不是消耗品,知识也不该成为王冠与权杖。这是我对一些学者不满的地方,也是我离开教令院的原因。
Tighnari:Life is not an expendable commodity, and knowledge should not be wielded like a scepter. These are the points of contention I have with some researchers, and why I left the Akademiya.
提纳里:将自己置于其他生命之上,怀着不纯的目的去研究纯粹的生命,真的能取得什么成果吗?
Tighnari:Once you start placing yourself above other life forms, I mean... What kind of results do you expect to get from researching pure life with impure intentions?
旅行者:我能够理解。
Traveler:I understand what you mean.
提纳里:是吗?那真是太好了。
Tighnari:Really? Well, I'm glad to hear it.
机械螃蟹:咕噜…
Mechanical Crab:Kuli...
机械螃蟹:咕噜!
Mechanical Crab:Kolu!
提纳里:咖啡?你给我们准备的吗?
Tighnari:Coffee? Did you prepare this for us?
机械螃蟹:咕噜!
Mechanical Crab:Kolu!
旅行者:又是一副想要奖励的样子…
Traveler:It looks like it wants a reward again...
提纳里:好吧,看在你这么努力帮忙的份上,我可以再给你一颗。
Tighnari:Alright, seeing that you're working so hard to help out, I'll give you another part.
提纳里:不打算使用吗?你身上的许多零件磨损都很严重,能源也没剩多少了。
Tighnari:You're not planning on using it? Many of your own parts are critically degraded, and you're running low on power.
机械螃蟹:咕噜咕噜。
Mechanical Crab:Kelukulo.
提纳里:好吧,随你。谢谢你的咖啡,不过我准备去休息了。咖啡就留给旅行者吧。
Tighnari:Alright, suit yourself. Oh and thanks for the coffee, but I'm about to go to sleep. Leave it with Traveler.
提纳里:守夜就拜托你了,注意安全。
Tighnari:The night watch is yours. Stay safe.
一整夜过去了…
One entire night passes...
派蒙:对、对不起旅行者,我一整晚都在睡觉…
Paimon:S—Sorry, Traveler, Paimon slept through the entire night...
【选项1】
旅行者:没事啦。
Traveler: It's okay.
派蒙:真的吗?你没有生气吗?
Paimon:Really? You're not mad?
【选项2】
旅行者:下次罚派蒙单独守夜。
Traveler: Your punishment is solo watch duty.
派蒙:嘿嘿,放心吧,下次我肯定会打起精神来的!
Paimon:Hehe. Don't worry, Paimon will be sure to stay awake next time!
提纳里:早安,旅行者、派蒙。身体有什么不舒服的地方吗?
Tighnari:Good morning, Traveler and Paimon. Quick question, do you feel off at all?
旅行者:稍微有点头晕。
Traveler:I'm a little dizzy.
提纳里:我也是。越往里走,就越接近地脉泄漏的源头。今天要早点出发,我负责收帐篷,你们的话…
Tighnari:Me too. The farther in we go, the closer we get to the source of the Ley Line effluence. We'll be heading out earlier today. I'll take down the tent.
派蒙:有什么我们能做的吗?
Paimon:Is there something we can do?
提纳里:把篝火灭掉,防止发生森林火灾。
Tighnari:Extinguish our fire so we don't set the entire forest aflame.
提纳里:另外昨天布置的驱虫装置也要回收,防止影响到这里的生态环境。
Tighnari:Also, retrieve the pest-repelling devices from last night. We don't want to affect the ecosystem here.
派蒙:好!那灭火的事情就交给我啦!
Paimon:Got it! Paimon will take care of the fire!
旅行者:我去把驱虫装置拿回来。
Traveler:I'll retrieve the pest-repelling devices.
提纳里:嗯,等下在这里会合吧。
Tighnari:Alright. Let's meet back here later.
拿回驱虫装置 Retrieve the pest-repelling devices
准备出发 Prepare to set off
:回收了昨晚布置的驱虫装置…
:Last night's pest-repelling devices are recovered...
提纳里:嗯,差不多该动身出发了。继续向深处走,可能会遇到更多失控的机械。
Tighnari:Alright, it's about time to head out. As we go further in, we may encounter more berserk machines.
提纳里:地脉的影响也在不断加重。支撑不住的话,避开战斗也是合理的考虑。
Tighnari:The effects of the Ley Lines will also increase. If you're struggling, it would be wise to avoid conflict.
提纳里:在抵达污染源头之前,尽可能保存体力吧。
Tighnari:Try to conserve as much energy as possible until we reach the source of the contamination.
前往污染区深处 Go to the depths of the contaminated region
提纳里:果然,越靠近污染源头,机械怪物出现的频率越高…
Tighnari:As I thought. The closer we get to the contamination's source, the more mechanical monsters that appear...
击败拦路的魔物 Defeat the monsters in your path
最后更新于