采访 The Interview

今天的报纸上会写什么呢?到蒸汽鸟报社附近看看吧。 What's made headlines today? Go to The Steambird and check it out!

等待到第二天上午(8:00-12:00) Wait till the next morning (08:00 – 12:00)

去蒸汽鸟报社门口看看 Go to The Steambird's offices

林尼:不好意思,夏洛蒂小姐。今天我和妹妹有点忙,暂时不接受采访…

Lyney:I'm very sorry, Charlotte, but my sister and I are quite busy today. I'm afraid we will have to decline this interview...

夏洛蒂:放心,我只会占用一点点时间——拜托了,林尼先生!

Charlotte:Oh, please, Lyney? I'll only take a moment of your time! If you would be so kind!

派蒙:咦,发生什么事了?

Paimon:Huh. What's happening here?

夏洛蒂:我原本通宵写好了关于怪盗貂的专栏,今天早上就可以登报发表了。

Charlotte:I spent all night writing my piece about The Phantom Weasel, and it was going to go to print this morning...

夏洛蒂:但是——就在凌晨的时候,我突然获知消息,塞萨尔的未婚妻嘉玛主动联系了警备队,承认她才是真正的怪盗貂!

Charlotte:But just as dawn broke, I suddenly received news that Cesar's fiancée, Jemma, had contacted the Gardes and confessed to having been the real Phantom Weasel all along!

派蒙:这么快!

Paimon:That was quick!

林尼:咳。

Lyney:Ahem.

夏洛蒂:嗯?

Charlotte:Hmm?

琳妮特:已经来不及了,哥哥。

Lynette:Too late, bro.

夏洛蒂:呵呵…你们的第一反应是「这么快」,看来已经提前知道真相了啊。

Charlotte:Hohoho! "That was quick," you say? It sounds like I've got some catching up to do! Please, fill me in.

派蒙:啊!

Paimon:Hehe, whoops!

夏洛蒂:果然我的直觉是对的,你们绝对有什么事瞒着我!嘉玛投案自首的原因…肯定跟昨晚林尼先生的魔术表演有关!

Charlotte:Aha! My instincts did not lead me astray — you DO have something to hide! Jemma turning herself in must have something to do with Lyney's performance last night!

林尼:可能是嘉玛小姐看到高空逃生魔术后,回忆起和塞萨尔共度的时光,良心发现了?

Lyney:Maybe watching my high-altitude escape trick reminded her of a better time with Cesar, and she could no longer ignore the voice of her conscience.

夏洛蒂:原来如此——不对啊,要是这么简单就良心发现,这十年她干什么去了?

Charlotte:Huh, okay then... Wait, no no no, there must be more to it! If that's all it took for her to have a change of heart, how did it take her ten whole years?

林尼:这个嘛…

Lyney:Umm... Well...

旅行者:(感觉夏洛蒂的记者之魂正在熊熊燃烧,得想办法引开她的注意力…)

Traveler:(Charlotte's journalistic spirit is burning red — we're going to have to distract her somehow...)

夏洛蒂:我记起来了!昨天的魔术表演后,你们和嘉玛都不见了。难道说就是那个时候?

Charlotte:Ah, I remember now! You and Jemma were nowhere to be found after the show... What happened between you?

夏洛蒂:突击采访,请问表演完你们去哪里了?

Charlotte:Quickfire question! Where did you all go after the show?

派蒙:魔术表演完?我们和林尼在墓园,林尼还给我们单独表演了魔术呢!

Paimon:Oh, we went to the cemetery, and Lyney did a private magic trick, just for us!

派蒙:说起来,多亏了你的提醒,现在林尼变魔术已经会用「虹彩蔷薇」啦!

Paimon:Actually, glad you mentioned it, 'cause that reminds Paimon. Guess what? Lyney's started using Rainbow Roses in his tricks!

林尼:咳…

Lyney:cough

琳妮特:…嗯?

Lynette:...What?

琳妮特:印象里就连我也没有收到过哥哥送的虹彩蔷薇。所以哥哥的意思是,他们/她们比我更重要吗?

Lynette:I don't recall ever having received a Rainbow Rose from you myself. Is this supposed to mean that they're more important to you than your own sister?

林尼:不是啦!这个…

Lyney:No! I, I just, uh...

派蒙:怎、怎么连你也是这个反应,我又说错话了吗?

Paimon:What the... What now? Oh, did Paimon say something wrong again, Traveler?

派蒙:气氛好像变得很奇怪…旅行者,我们现在该怎么办啊?

Paimon:This is getting pretty awkward... What do we do, Traveler?

夏洛蒂:唉,看来今天好像不太适合采访。好吧,那我下次再来。

Charlotte:sigh Seems like this interview wasn't meant to be. Well, never mind — there's always next time.

夏洛蒂:请原谅我的固执,但我不会对这么劲爆的消息坐视不理!嘉玛的事情一经传开就引起了巨大轰动,我要全力挖出这背后的真相!

Charlotte:Forgive my persistence, but when there's explosive news waiting to be found, I can't turn away! The news about Jemma has already made waves, and I'll stop at nothing to get to the bottom of it all!

夏洛蒂:听说她还对警备队讲了「最后的心愿是希望再见洛伦佐一面」。啧…好复杂的关系,真让人好奇。

Charlotte:Apparently, one of the things she said to the Gardes was that her "final wish is to see Lorenzo one last time." sigh, there's clearly a web of complicated relationships there... Can't blame me for being curious.

夏洛蒂:总之我先走了。你们慢慢聊!

Charlotte:Alright, I guess I'll leave you to continue the rest of your conversation in peace. Bye for now!

派蒙:呃,琳妮特,其实…

Paimon:Um, Lynette, Paimon didn't mean to—

琳妮特:没事,我并没有生气,刚刚只是为了转移她的注意。

Lynette:Don't worry, I wasn't angry. I was just trying to distract her.

派蒙:原来是这样,吓我一跳。

Paimon:Oh, really? Thank goodness. You scared Paimon there!

林尼:呼,连我也差点被骗到了…好在效果不错,对吧?

Lyney:Phew, you and me both, Paimon, you and me both... At least it did the job, right?

琳妮特:…虹彩蔷薇,请好好保管。

Lynette:...Please take good care of that Rainbow Rose.

琳妮特:如果弄丢了的话,我也会感到难过的。

Lynette:I'd be really upset if you lost it.

最后更新于