掇星攫辰惑众心 The Master of Stars' Deception
你们在望舒客栈附近发现了一些沾染「邪气」的丘丘人,而一位自称「掇星攫辰天君」的仙人正在附近为「信众」们展示驱魔之术… You discover some hilichurls near Wangshu Inn that are giving off dark energy, just as an adeptus who calls himself Starsnatcher is performin
在望舒客栈附近查看 Check near Wangshu Inn
派蒙:是我的幻觉吗,旅行者…那些丘丘人是不是看起来有些古怪?
Paimon:Hey, Traveler... Is it just Paimon, or is there something weird about those hilichurls over there?
【选项1】
旅行者:身体上散发着…邪气?
Traveler: They do give off a sinister energy.
派蒙:是呀,以前见过的丘丘人,虽然是魔物,但从来没有这样的…
Paimon:Paimon thinks so too. We've seen plenty of hilichurls before, and they're always the bad guys... but this is different.
【选项2】
旅行者:有些躁动的样子。
Traveler: They seem unusually agitated.
派蒙:是呀,难道和它们身上那种奇怪的黑气有关系?
Paimon:Right! Maybe it has something to do with that sorta... dark energy they're giving off?
派蒙:啊!「望舒客栈」就在附近,会威胁到来往的客人吧?
Paimon:Uh-oh, this is right by the Wangshu Inn, too. The guests are in great danger!
派蒙:见到了又不管的话,总觉得会良心不安…试试看对付它们吧,旅行者!
Paimon:Now that we've seen it, if we don't do anything about it, Paimon will feel really guilty... Let's go take care of them, Traveler!
消灭沾染「邪气」的丘丘人 Defeat the hilichurls with the evil aura
派蒙:这些满身邪气的家伙,确实比一般的丘丘人要难对付一些呢。
Paimon:These super evil hilichurls are more difficult to defeat than the usual kind, too.
派蒙:咦,你看那边,聚集了一些人的样子…
Paimon:Hey, seems like people are gathering over there... Wonder what they're doing?
派蒙:呜哇…你看到那个戴着面具的人了吗?他那边的丘丘人都害怕得跑掉了…
Paimon:Whoa, see that guy in the mask? He—He scared off all the hilichurls!
【选项1】
旅行者:莫非他是「仙人」…
Traveler: Could he be an adeptus?
【选项2】
旅行者:看起来像是「仙家法术」…
Traveler: Looked like he was using some sort of adeptus art...
派蒙:你是说像魈那样的仙人吗?这么说确实…魈也戴过差不多的面具。
Paimon:Oh, you mean like Xiao? Now that you mention it, this guy's mask is kinda similar to the one that he wears...
派蒙:看他刚才「作法」,好像比魈更有仙人的样子呢。不如去跟他聊聊吧?
Paimon:But the magic he was using seemed even more adeptus-y than Xiao's. Shall we go say hi?
与戴着面具的男子对话 Talk to the man in the mask
派蒙:你好!我们是…
Paimon:Ahem. Hello! Allow us to introduce ourselves, this—
???:欸。道谢的话就不必了,除魔济世是仙家本分,不足挂齿,不足挂齿…
???:Please, if you're here to thank me, there's no need. Cleansing the world of evil is the duty of the adepti. Think nothing of it — One certainly doesn't.
???:哦?你们好像是没见过的面孔,本仙还以为是「信众」呢。
???:...Wait, who are you? One had assumed you were followers, but on closer inspection it seems that we have not met.
【选项1】
旅行者:我们是路过的旅行者。
Traveler: We're just travelers passing by.
派蒙:我叫派蒙!这位是我的旅伴旅行者。
Paimon:My name's Paimon! And this is my sidekick, Traveler.
???:原来如此,那本仙也当介绍一下自己,才合礼数。
???:One sees. One, too, shall introduce oneself, for it is good manners to comply.
【选项2】
旅行者:我们也是追寻仙家之道的人。
Traveler: We are following the trail of the adepti.
派蒙:我叫派蒙!这位是我的旅伴旅行者。
Paimon:My name's Paimon! And this is my sidekick, Traveler.
???:原来是同道中人,那本仙也当介绍一下自己,才合礼数。
???:Then it is right that our paths coincide. I, too, shall introduce myself, for with good manners to comply.
???:咳咳…本仙乃是「掇星攫辰天君」,也即是信众们口中的「星辰天君」。
???:Ahem... The one before you is the adeptus, Master of Stars, though one is better known to one's followers as "Starsnatcher."
掇星攫辰天君:此番本仙下山济世,相逢有缘,若二位有什么心愿,无妨说与我听。
Starsnatcher:One descended from one's mountain abode to cleanse the world of evil, whereupon fate saw fit that our paths should cross. Now... tell me that which you wish for.
派蒙:心愿?天君你…还能帮人实现愿望的吗?我本来以为璃月的仙人都只是打架厉害…
Paimon:Our wishes? Paimon thought that the adepti in Liyue were just really good in battle... You mean you can grant people's wishes, too?
掇星攫辰天君:呵呵,毕竟「天君」比「真君」在仙位上高一阶。
Starsnatcher:Hah... There are different levels of adepti... Are not the stars loftier than the mountains, clouds, and moon?
掇星攫辰天君:鼓吹自己的神通并非本仙作风,二位不如与几位信众聊聊,再做评判。
Starsnatcher:Yet, it is unbecoming of an adepti to boast of one's powers. One would have you first speak to one's followers, and only then make your verdict.
与「信众」们交谈,了解「掇星攫辰天君」 Talk to the followers to find out about Starsnatcher
男性信众:看到「星辰天君」作法了吗?真是神通广大!
Male Believer:Have you seen the Master of Stars in action? His power truly hails from the divine!
男性信众:家父的病想必也有指望了吧…
Male Believer:I believe that now, there is finally some hope for my ailing father...
旅行者:关于「星辰天君」…
Traveler:Tell me about the Master of Stars.
男性信众:见到那样的法术还有什么好怀疑的,当然是真真正正的仙人。
Male Believer:Watching him use his magic is all the proof you need. A true adeptus, no doubt about it.
男性信众:我之前替卧床的老父求了个药方,跟「不卜庐」的方子天差地别。
Male Believer:Not long ago, I sought some medicine from him on behalf of my ailing father. The difference with Bubu Pharmacy's prescriptions was like night and day, I tell you.
男性信众:药熬出来还飘着一股淡淡的雾气,仙得很!虽然也可能是加了冰雾花的缘故…
Male Believer:Once it was boiled and ready, it gave off this really ethereal mist — seemed pretty adeptal to me! Hm... Could have also been because there was Mist Flower in it, though...
男性信众:仙家药方实在了得,家父的病一定会好起来的…
Male Believer:Adepti medicine is surely the most potent. My father will recover soon, I just know it...
男性信众:至于那些献给「星辰天君」作为贡品的古董,跟家父的性命比起来根本不值一提…对吧?
Male Believer:Sure, you have to make some sacrifices if you seek help from an adeptus like the Master of Stars — I had to give a few antiques as offerings. But my father's life is worth much more than a few old relics, right?
与「信众」们交谈,了解「掇星攫辰天君」 Talk to the followers to find out about Starsnatcher
女性信众:总觉得现在每天过得充满了希望…
Female Believer:Finally, a life full of hope and purpose...
旅行者:关于「星辰天君」…
Traveler:What are your thoughts on the Master of Stars?
女性信众:你们也是「星辰天君」的「信众」吧?
Female Believer:Oh! Are you believers, too?
女性信众:自从我的未婚夫不告而别,我每天以泪洗面…
Female Believer:After my fiancé upped and left, I cried every day...
女性信众:后来尝试了「星辰天君」的仙法——把他的画像烧掉,再把灰烬在日出时刻吹向大海…
Female Believer:But then I turned to the Master of Stars for help. At his suggestion, I started burning paintings of my fiancé and casting the ashes into the ocean at sunrise...
女性信众:冥冥之中,我真的感觉到他要回来了,是真的!绝对不是什么心理作用…
Female Believer:I can't explain it... but it really worked! I know in my heart that he will return. This is not some sort of positive thinking trick... I am certain of it.
女性信众:于是我开开心心地把嫁妆献给了「星辰天君」。毕竟若不是他帮我找回夫君,这嫁妆可能一辈子也用不到了…
Female Believer:I'm so overjoyed that I gave a portion of my wedding budget to the Master of Stars as an offering. After all, if not for him, I wouldn't be getting my fiancé back, in which case I wouldn't need it anyway...
与「信众」们交谈,了解「掇星攫辰天君」 Talk to the followers to find out about Starsnatcher
商人信众:有「星辰天君」在,千岩军都可以下岗了吧?
Mercantile Believer:The Millelith don't really need to do shifts when the Master of Stars is around, do they?
旅行者:关于「星辰天君」…
Traveler:What do you know about the Master of Stars?
商人信众:我是个商人,上一批货物实在太值钱了,便冒昧拜托「星辰天君」同行。
Mercantile Believer:I'm a merchant, and I had an especially valuable batch of goods that needed transporting recently. So, I asked the Master of Stars if he would make the journey with me, as presumptuous as that was.
商人信众:只见天君祭出符咒,魔物全都退避三舍,一路上连个影儿都没见着。
Mercantile Believer:Reason being, monsters run a mile as soon as he so much as holds up his talisman. We didn't have the slightest bit of trouble the whole journey.
商人信众:虽说费用方面确实贵了点…但毕竟「请仙」是件大事嘛,也不知道你们外国人能不能负担得起…
Mercantile Believer:It didn't come cheap, of course... but then, soliciting the services of an adeptus is a monumental affair — just look at the Rite of Descension! So I can accept it, but I doubt that most from outside of Liyue would be willing to...
与「掇星攫辰天君」对话 Talk to Starsnatcher
掇星攫辰天君:如何?信众们可能有些言过其实,但都是肺腑之言。
Starsnatcher:What do you think? One's adherents may exaggerate a little, but they speak from the heart.
旅行者:感觉都是心理作用…
Traveler:From their imaginations, I'd say...
掇星攫辰天君:哈哈哈…阁下说笑了。有位仙家高人,薛无量,人称「量子」,他曾经说过——
Starsnatcher:Haha, surely you jest. There was once a senior adeptus, Xue Wuliang, known to the people as "Liangzi." He said this:
掇星攫辰天君:「万物本是纠缠在一起,『心理作用』亦是一种『魂魄』与『事物结局』相连接的因缘…」
Starsnatcher:"All things are connected. That which mortals call 'imagination' is merely the bridge betwixt the spiritual and the material."
掇星攫辰天君:也就是说他们的愿望都已经走上了通往实现的正轨,这样讲明白了么?
Starsnatcher:In other words, their wishes are already on the path of transitioning into reality. Does this make things clearer?
派蒙:完全听不明白…但总之他们的愿望都能实现是吧。
Paimon:Ahh... Nope, it makes them way more complicated... But basically, what you're saying is that their wishes can come true, right?
掇星攫辰天君:没错,这位小友悟性很高。
Starsnatcher:Indeed. You are perceptive, my diminutive friend.
派蒙:说起来…还有一个问题…
Paimon:Okay. Um, so we also have one other question...
掇星攫辰天君:嗯?但说无妨。
Starsnatcher:Oh? You need but ask.
【选项2】
旅行者:可以把面具摘下来看看吗?
Traveler: Go on, take it off, lemme see...
派蒙:喂!是不是太不礼貌啦?
Paimon:Hey! Isn't that a bit inappropriate?
掇星攫辰天君:呵呵,确实有所不便。
Starsnatcher:Hm. Indeed, it would be inappropriate for one to remove one's mask.
【选项1】
旅行者:你为什么戴着面具?
Traveler: Why do you wear a mask?
掇星攫辰天君:本仙…游历民间,济世行善。不露真容,只为少生事端而已。
Starsnatcher:One... wanders among mortals, doing good and cleansing evil. One reveals not one's visage to avoid further disturbance to this realm than is necessary.
派蒙:原来如此,原来如此。
Paimon:Ah, got it.
掇星攫辰天君:那么二位的愿望是什么?
Starsnatcher:Now, then — what are your wishes?
【选项1】
旅行者:想获知亲人的行踪。
Traveler: I want to know where my sibling is.
掇星攫辰天君:嗯…这背后一定有段悲伤的往事吧。
Starsnatcher:Hmm... One senses that a tragic tale lies behind this wish...
【选项2】
旅行者:想得到匹敌神明的力量。
Traveler: I want power rivaling that of the gods.
掇星攫辰天君:拥有力量,很多问题便能迎刃而解。不过我倒是很好奇,你难道与神明有什么过节?
Starsnatcher:Indeed, a great many obstacles may be overcome given commensurate power. But one cannot but wonder — what grudge have you against the gods?
【选项3】
旅行者:想要一夜暴富!
Traveler: I'd like to get rich quick!
派蒙:欸欸!你不管你的哥哥/妹妹了吗!
Paimon:Now hold on a second! What about your sister/brother!?
掇星攫辰天君:嗯,人之常情。你看上去并非璃月人,却好像沾染了不少璃月的铜臭气。
Starsnatcher:This is a common mortal sentiment. That you hail not from Liyue is manifest in your appearance, but one senses their materialistic influence upon you.
掇星攫辰天君:…好吧,想要实现这个愿望也不是不可以…
Starsnatcher:So be it. This wish is not beyond one's power to grant...
掇星攫辰天君:只是…还差了那么点意思。
Starsnatcher:But first, one must see some proof of your... faith.
派蒙:差了点…意思?
Paimon:...What's that supposed to mean?
掇星攫辰天君:仙道但凭「悟性」,若二位参不透我话中之意,那就恕本仙难以相助了。
Starsnatcher:The way of the adepti cannot be grasped from words alone. One must seek... the profound truths that lie beyond them... Should you fail to perceive one's hidden meaning, then regrettably, one may lend you no aid.
派蒙:怎么办,我还是不明白他说的意思呀?
Paimon:What do we do? Paimon doesn't understand him at all!
【选项1】
旅行者:看来是需要给一些好处…
Traveler: I think he wants us to sweeten the deal...
【选项2】
旅行者:看来是要给他摩拉…
Traveler: I think he wants some Mora...
派蒙:哦!刚才那些信众们好像也提起过,请仙人帮忙要付出不小的代价…
Paimon:Oh, that's right! Some of those believers mentioned that they had to pay a pretty sum for the adeptus' help, didn't they?
派蒙:可我们两个身上,也没什么值钱的东西。
Paimon:Well Paimon's not forking over any Mora, and we don't have anything valuable enough on us...
派蒙:甚至,你连「神之眼」都没有…
Paimon:You don't even have a Vision...
【选项1】
旅行者:应该不会有人把神之眼卖掉吧。
Traveler: I don't think people put Visions up for sale.
【选项2】
旅行者:是啊,真可惜…
Traveler: No need to rub it in...
派蒙:欸!不如我们做些好吃的给他?没人能抵挡美食的诱惑吧?
Paimon:Hey! Why don't we make him a tasty snack? No one can resist the temptation of good food, can they?
【选项1】
旅行者:在派蒙的价值观里确实是这样…
Traveler: No one who shares your values, for sure...
【选项2】
旅行者:好吃的!
Traveler: Nom! Sounds good.
派蒙:嗯,好吃的!这个办法肯定能成功的,嘿嘿。
Paimon:Yep, a tasty snack is sure to work! Hehehe...
派蒙:不如我们赶快出发,去「万文集舍」看看有没有什么最新最好的流行菜谱吧?
Paimon:Why don't we head over to Wanwen Bookhouse and see if they've got any new recipes in?
最后更新于