靖妖祓恶起傩舞 The Purging of Evil
「掇星攫辰天君」的驱魔能力竟是源于「百无禁忌箓」的效果。在他这次意外失手以后,你们向着「邪气」丘丘人离开的方向追去… Starsnatcher's ability to purge evil stems from the Sigil of Permission. After an unforeseen mishap, you give chase to a group of hilichurls
利用「元素视野」,追踪「邪气」丘丘人 Use Elemental Sight to track down the hilichurls with the evil aura
与魈对话 Talk to Xiao
派蒙:咦?是那位「降魔大圣」呀,怪不得…已经把那些丘丘人解决了!
Paimon:Oh, it's that Conqueror of Demons again. No wonder! Paimon was just wondering who could've made such short work of these hilichurls.
派蒙:我们去问问这位真正的「仙人」知道些什么吧?
Paimon:Let's see what a real adeptus has to say about all this.
魈:是你们…我还记得你们。
Xiao:It's you... I remember you.
魈:我正在这一带清理沾染了「妖邪」的生物,看来,是妨碍到你们了。
Xiao:I was purging some living beings that had been tainted by the demonic. It would appear that I have caused you some trouble.
派蒙:(咦,他的语气是不是有点太客气了…)
Paimon:(Huh? He isn't usually this polite, what's going on...)
派蒙:你在这里降妖除魔,怎么能说是妨碍我们呢?
Paimon:But you were exorcizing demons, how is that causing trouble?
魈:因为这些魔物的异变,也是由我而起——是沾染我的「业障」所致。
Xiao:That is because the changes that occurred in these monsters stem from me — or more precisely, from the karma I have accumulated.
派蒙:异变、业障…啊,难道…?
Paimon:Mutations, karma... Does that mean...
【选项1】
旅行者:在《护法仙众夜叉录》里提到过…
Traveler: We read about that in the book...
【选项2】
旅行者:魈就是「最后一位夜叉」?
Traveler: So Xiao is the final yaksha?
派蒙:是呀,我好像还记得魈有着「护法夜叉」的称呼…
Paimon:Yeah. Paimon remembers that Xiao is also called the Vigilant Yaksha, isn't he?
派蒙:原来是这样…呜、呜呜…
Paimon:So... so that means... Aww...
派蒙:魈真是太可怜了哇…
Paimon:sniff P—Poor Xiao...
魈:……?
Xiao:...?
【选项1】
旅行者:我们刚从书中了解了你的过去…
Traveler: We read about your past in a book.
【选项2】
旅行者:我们刚读过《护法仙众夜叉录》。
Traveler: We were just reading a book called "Yakshas: The Guardian Adepti."
魈:哦,是几百年前那些墨客,无意义的闲言碎语么。
Xiao:I see. You must mean that piece of literati fan fiction from a few hundred years ago.
魈:诸行无常,一切皆苦。夜叉的意志,从不与同情和泪水为伴。
Xiao:Hmph. All things are impermanent, and to exist is to suffer. We yakshas have no need of sympathy or tears.
魈:我那些已故的同僚,也不会喜欢后人如此评判。
Xiao:My comrades who have passed on would see your tears as a stain upon their legacy.
派蒙:唔,唔…真是不好意思…
Paimon:Oh, uh... Paimon's sorry...
魈:无妨。我正要去清剿一处妖邪气息浓厚的洞天,先就此别过了。
Xiao:It matters not. In any case, I am on my way to purge a cavern of demonic influence, so we shall part ways here.
派蒙:带、带上我们一起去吧,我们一定可以帮上忙的!
Paimon:W—Wait! Take us with you! We'll be a big help, Paimon promises!
魈:不必,我习惯独来独往,更何况这些异变也是以我为源头…
Xiao:No need. I am used to fighting alone, and in any case these mutations originated from me to begin with...
派蒙:就当为我刚才的不礼貌赔罪!…可以吗?
Paimon:Well then... Oh! Consider it Paimon's penance for being accidentally rude just now! ...Please?
魈:……
Xiao:...
魈:…跟上来吧。
Xiao:...Come on then.
前往散发「业障」气息的洞天 Head to the karma-heavy cavern
派蒙:所以这么长时间以来…魈…你都一直在忍受业障的痛苦吗?
Paimon:So Xiao... You've been suffering from the bad karma all this time?
魈:痛苦是代价,是累世杀业的报偿…我早有觉悟。
Xiao:Suffering is my price to pay for eons of endless slaughter... I have come to accept this.
魈:只是不料这些年,「业障」竟会满溢而出,沾染生灵…我自当反省。
Xiao:But in recent years, other living things have suffered, when the burden should be mine alone to bear... I must reflect on this.
魈:做好准备就进去吧,不要放任那些妖魔太久。
Xiao:Finish your preparations, and we shall enter — we should not leave those monsters be for too long.
清剿「邪气」丘丘人聚集的洞天 Clear the cavern of the hilichurls with the evil aura
派蒙:这里邪恶的气息让人汗毛直立呢!
Paimon:Ooh, this place gives Paimon goosebumps!
魈:我会用「靖妖傩舞」之仪,断除此地的「业障」。
Xiao:I will use the ritual known as the Bane of All Evil to relieve this place of its karma.
魈:你们要尽量平心静气,当心不要被魔神邪念所扰。
Xiao:You must remain calm. Do not allow yourself to be affected by the lingering wrath of bygone gods.
你们与魈一道「清扫」了这里…
You "clean up" together with Xiao...
魈:沾染「妖邪」的生物如此之多,实属异常…若不是早来清剿,后果不堪设想。
Xiao:It is good that we came here. An unusual number of living things had fallen under infernal influence. Had we not arrived in good time, the consequences would have been unthinkable.
魈:方才你们提到的「掇星攫辰天君」,是怎么回事?
Xiao:Now. This "Starsnatcher" you speak of. What is the situation?
派蒙:我来说给你听!
Paimon:Ooh, Paimon'll tell you!
派蒙讲述了「掇星攫辰天君」的事情…
Paimon relates the matter concerning Starsnatcher...
魈:那些人…居然会被「实现愿望的仙人」这般诳语所骗…
Xiao:An adeptus who grants wishes... To think that people could be so easily deceived by such blatant lies...
派蒙:那么作为仙人的魈,会有实现愿望的能力吗?
Paimon:As an adeptus, do you have the power to grant wishes, Xiao?
魈:曾经的璃月,可不会对我们提出这种不劳而获的要求。
Xiao:The Liyue of yesteryear would never ask the adepti for boons unearned.
魈:数千年前璃月先民需要的,是可以守护这片栖身之地的力量。
Xiao:Millennia ago, the ancestral people of Liyue asked for nothing more than the strength to defend the land they called their home.
派蒙:可是对这个时代的人们来说,确实是实现愿望的仙人更有吸引力吧…
Paimon:Ehh... To be honest, an adepti who grants people's wishes is probably more appealing to people nowadays...
魈:但,不论这个时代有多软弱,都与我无关。我只会尊奉帝君最初的意旨。
Xiao:However feeble people nowadays may be, they are not my concern. I concern myself only with following Rex Lapis' original decree.
派蒙:派蒙好像又说错话啦…
Paimon:Whoops... Paimon spoke without thinking again...
派蒙:啊…啊对了!那个假仙人身上可是带着「百无禁忌箓」的,还用那个来驱魔!
Paimon:Oh, ah, one more thing! That fake adeptus has a Sigil of Permission. It's what he uses to exorcise demons!
魈:有这种事?哼…蠢材。驱魔而不除魔,怪不得妖异都来此聚集。
Xiao:Wait, truly? Hmph. Fool. Exorcizing demons without exterminating them — it is no wonder they have been congregating here.
魈:如此下去,恐怕会超出我掌控的范畴…必须从他手中回收「百无禁忌箓」。
Xiao:If this continues, things may spiral out of even my control... We must confiscate his Sigil of Permission.
【选项1】
旅行者:只「回收」还不够吧?
Traveler: Confiscate? Is that all?
【选项2】
旅行者:我想给他一点教训。
Traveler: I think I'd also like to teach him a lesson.
派蒙:不愧是我的好伙伴!派蒙也是这么想的,一定要好好教训那个骗了我们的家伙!
Paimon:Great minds think alike! Paimon agrees, we've gotta show that trickster what you get for trying to fool us!
派蒙:正巧我们这里有位真正的仙人…如果魈出手的话,他一定再也不敢假冒仙人之名!
Paimon:And it just so happens that we've got a real adeptus with us too! If Xiao were to teach Starsnatcher a lesson, you can bet he'll never dare to pose as an adeptus ever again!
魈:不行。我只斩妖魔,不杀凡人。
Xiao:No. I only slay demons — I do not kill mortals.
派蒙:没有叫你杀他啦!
Paimon:...Who said anything about killing him!?
魈:……
Xiao:...
魈:若是能令他不再作奸为恶,确实对璃月有益。
Xiao:It would certainly benefit Liyue if we could convince him to cease his wicked ways.
魈:我有一法,曰「梦游诸境法」,本应用于睡梦之中,使魂魄离体修行…
Xiao:I possess an art called Dream Trawler. It is normally used to separate the soul from the body, that one might cultivate oneself in a waking dream...
魈:但也可动用此法,招来他人魂魄。
Xiao:But it can also be used to call forth the spirits of others.
派蒙:哇,是真正的仙法!
Paimon:Whoa, now that's a real adepti art for ya!
【选项1】
旅行者:类似于「托梦」吗?
Traveler: Similar to "gifting dreams and visions"?
【选项2】
旅行者:恐怕会把他吓得不轻。
Traveler: You'll scare him out of his wits for sure.
魈:此法需准备一番仪式。你们要去帮忙找来…一座香炉、七盏灯,还有一些能够降温之物。
Xiao:A ritual must be performed for this art to be used. Assist me in gathering a few items... a censer, seven lamps, and something to reduce the temperature.
派蒙:降温之物…冰雾花应该就可以?
Paimon:Reduce the temperature... Oh, some Mist Flowers will probably do, right?
派蒙:可是香炉和七盏灯,好像不是随地就能捡到的东西吧?
Paimon:But as for the censer and the seven lamps... Hmm... Probably not the kinds of things we're gonna just stumble across in the wild.
魈:你们知道天衡山南部的商道旁,有两尊「夜叉石像」么?
Xiao:Do you know of the two yaksha statues that stand guard beside a merchant road on the southern face of Mt. Tianheng?
魈:璃月先民曾在那附近建庙供奉夜叉,想必还可以寻到一些祭祀用品。
Xiao:The ancestors of the people of Liyue built shrines there to honor the yakshas. You should still be able to find some ceremonial items there.
魈:找齐这些东西后,待入夜,再来「夜叉石像」处找我,我会教你如何施术。
Xiao:Once you have found them, meet me at the yaksha statues after nightfall, and I will teach you how to use this art.
最后更新于