诸境神游忽觉迷 Insights of Drifting Dreams
为了回收「百无禁忌箓」并警示「假仙人」不要再作恶,你们准备在魈的指导下施展真正的「仙法」,让「假仙人」在睡梦中得到些教训。 Under Xiao's guidance, you prepare to use adepti arts to recover the Sigil of Permission and warn the false adeptus of his evil ways. You
到达天衡山南部的庙宇 Go to the southern face of Mt. Tianheng
与守庙人谈话 Talk to the protector of the shrine
派蒙:魈要我们找香炉和灯,这座庙里可能会有吧…
Paimon:Ooh, this temple will probably have the kinds of censers and lanterns that Xiao wanted us to pick up.
铜雀:青山碧水魂飘飘,浮生得闲把扇摇…
Pervases:The spirit soars the mountains high, while the body rests as the world goes by...
派蒙:不好意思,打扰你的雅兴了…
Paimon:Um... Sorry to interrupt you, but...
旅行者:我们想借一下这里的香炉和灯。
Traveler:We'd like to borrow a censer and some lamps.
铜雀:…这还真是天底下最稀罕的事了。
Pervases:Well I'll be... Isn't that something?
铜雀:来到庙里不求仙,不拜神,反倒要把香炉都搬走,哈哈哈…
Pervases:A pair walk into a shrine, neither to seek nor worship gods or adepti, but to pilfer the tools of worship for their own ends. Hahaha...
派蒙:我们也知道是很无礼的要求,但真的只借一会儿…
Paimon:We know it's rude to ask, but we just need them for a short while — honest!
铜雀:是「梦游诸境法」的仪式所用吧?
Pervases:For the Dream Trawler ritual, I trust?
派蒙:啊…你怎么会知道!
Paimon:Wha— How'd you know that?
铜雀:我在此庙的时间,绝对远比你们想象得长。
Pervases:I have been in this shrine for far longer than you would expect.
铜雀:可能是心诚所致吧?「仙法」也有幸悟得一二。
Pervases:Perhaps as a reward for my faithfulness, I have been endowed with some understanding of the adepti arts.
派蒙:还有这种事…
Paimon:Wow. Paimon's never heard of that happening before.
铜雀:罢了罢了,你们拿去吧。今天能有机会成人之美,也算一件幸事。
Pervases:Ah, it matters not. Take what you need. It is a fortuitous thing that these items may be of service to you.
铜雀:…再留在此地,本身也没什么意义了。
Pervases:...They served little purpose here, in any case.
【选项1】
旅行者:你好像有什么心事?
Traveler: Something on your mind?
铜雀:不必在意我,想要什么就快去取吧。
Pervases:Heh, nothing that you need concern yourself with. Please, take what you wish.
【选项2】
旅行者:那总之…多谢了!
Traveler: Well... thanks, then!
铜雀:没关系,想要什么就快去取吧。
Pervases:You are quite welcome. Please, take what you wish.
收集仪式所用道具——香炉 Collect the items needed for the ritual: Censer
派蒙:这个香炉…应该没问题吧?
Paimon:This censer... should be fine... right?
派蒙:至少不像这座庙一样破破烂烂。
Paimon:At least it isn't as run-down as this shrine.
派蒙:香炉之后…还要收集附近的「七星灯」,赶快行动吧?
Paimon:So next... we just need to grab the Seven-Star Lamps, right? The sooner we start, the sooner we'll be done.
收集仪式所用道具——七星灯 Collect the items necessary for the ritual: Seven-Star Lamps
派蒙:这边能用的应该都拿齐了…走之前还是和那位先生打个招呼吧。
Paimon:Paimon thinks we've got all the ones we can use now. But let's say bye to that guy before we leave, shall we?
回去找铜雀先生 Return to Pervases
派蒙:咦?怎么没人了,之前明明就在这里的…
Paimon:Huh? Where'd he go!? He was right here...
雕像:想不到你们还会在意我的去向…本以为你们拿了东西便会走了。
Statue:I had presumed that once you had acquired what you came for, you would forget about me and simply be on your way...
派蒙:啊!…是刚才那位先生的声音!你、你在哪里!?
Paimon:Ah! It's that guy's voice! ...Hello? Wh—Where are you?
雕像:我的形体,千年之前就不在了。你们方才见到的,是「浮世留形法」所造的幻影。
Statue:My physical form ceased to exist over a thousand years ago. What you witnessed earlier was an illusion, created by the adepti art known as Mortal Lingering.
雕像:如今你们将「浮世留形法」所用的香炉与七星灯拿去,自然就见不到我了。
Statue:Now that you have taken the Seven-Star Lamps and censer used in the Mortal Lingering ritual, my form is no longer visible to you.
【选项2】
旅行者:见、见鬼了?
Traveler: Y—Y—You're a g—g—ghost?
雕像:哈哈哈…这么说也没错。「仙」与「鬼」原本就是一线之隔。
Statue:Haha... It is not untrue to say this. The line between adepti and ghosts is a fine one indeed.
【选项1】
旅行者:你是…
Traveler: So you're...
雕像:我本是夜叉中的小仙,岩王帝君赐我仙名「铜雀」,数千年前实力不济,战死沙场。
Statue:I was once a junior in the order of the yakshas, bestowed with the name Pervases by Rex Lapis himself. Yet my strength failed, and I was slain in battle.
雕像:今天是我的忌日,看看今日的璃月是我的遗愿,因而冒昧在此施术。
Statue:Today is the anniversary of my death. My last wish was to see a modern Liyue, and so I took the liberty of performing this ritual here.
雕像:话说…你们是从「降魔大圣」那里来的吧?
Statue:That aside... You were sent here by the Conqueror of Demons, were you not?
派蒙:原来你们之间认识吗?
Paimon:So, you two know each other then?
雕像:我能从你们身上感受到他的气息…还有,愈发浓郁的「业障」的气息…
Statue:I sense his aura upon you... that, and the heavy burden of his karma.
雕像:唉…数千年来,他还一直在忍受着那样的痛苦吗…
Statue:sigh Even after all these millennia, he still must endure such tremendous suffering?
雕像:…真是令我无地自容。
Statue:...I am truly ashamed.
派蒙:别这么说,「铜雀」先生不是为了璃月献出了生命吗?
Paimon:Don't say that, Pervases — you sacrificed your life for Liyue, didn't you?
雕像:性命虽然珍贵…但比起「降魔大圣」所承受的,死亡不过是一种苟且偷安而已。
Statue:Life is a precious thing, yes... But when I think of the burden that the Conqueror of Demons must bear... sigh death seems to me to have been the easy way out. A selfish indulgence, even.
派蒙:「铜雀」先生…
Paimon:Pervases...
雕像:哈哈,真是不好意思。生日要快乐地度过,但忌日就难免感伤吧。
Statue:Haha, I apologize. Birthdays are joyful occasions, but by the same token, it is hard to not be melancholy on the anniversary of one's death.
雕像:「浮世留形法」的效力也快散尽了,请二位珍重,替我问候「降魔大圣」…
Statue:The Mortal Lingering will not last much longer. Take care, you two, and please pass on my regards to the Conqueror of Demons...
【选项1】
旅行者:一定会的!
Traveler: We will!
【选项2】
旅行者:「铜雀」先生也请保重…
Traveler: You take care too, Pervases...
雕像:唉,好想再吃一次正宗的「烤螭虎鱼」呀…
Statue:sigh If only I could taste some authentic Grilled Ticker Fish once more...
雕像:「惊涛入海觅螭虎,风雪归山斩妖邪…」
Statue:By wave and storm I hunt for fish, by wind and snow I slay evil...
雕像:……
Statue:...
派蒙:…已经完全消失了吗,真希望能有人记住这位名叫「铜雀」的夜叉呀。
Paimon:Huh? Looks like he's gone, then... Paimon really hopes that at least someone will remember Pervases the Yaksha.
派蒙:我们也走吧?等以后有空了,再来上柱香吧。
Paimon:We should get going. But let's come back here and make an offering sometime.
收集仪式所用道具——冰雾花 Collect the items needed for the ritual: Mist Flowers
在夜晚前往「夜叉像」处 Head to the yaksha statues after nightfall
与魈对话 Talk to Xiao
魈:仪式道具已经备齐了么?
Xiao:Have you gathered the items for the ritual?
魈:这香炉和七星灯的式样很完美,简直像是为仙法特制的…你们从哪里弄来的?
Xiao:Hmm... This censer, and these lamps... Their designs are flawless, almost as if they were made specifically for use in the adepti arts. Where did you come by them?
旅行者:从名叫「铜雀」的夜叉那里…
Traveler:We got them from a yaksha named Pervases...
派蒙:而且「铜雀」先生托我们向你问好!
Paimon:Oh! And um, he says hi!
魈:「铜雀」…
Xiao:Pervases...
魈:…原来是他啊,确实有他的风格。
Xiao:...Yes, this does have the hallmarks of something Pervases might do.
魈:果然「铜雀」也放不下璃月吧…但愿璃月今日的光景可以让他放心安息。
Xiao:As I thought, it seems that he could not leave Liyue behind either... I hope that its present state will allow him to rest in peace.
魈:那么现在开始仪式的准备吧。
Xiao:Well then. Let us begin preparing for the ritual.
魈:香炉置正中尊位,七星灯散落周围,极寒之物于其间点缀,安排好之后我们再继续。
Xiao:Place the censer in the middle, and surround it with the Seven-Star Lamps. Adorn the area with the items of abject cold. Once this is done, we shall proceed.
魈:嗯,如此便可。接下来是「梦游诸境法」的关键…
Xiao:Yes, this will do. Now, the next step is the key to performing Dream Trawler...
魈:施术的过程共有四个环节:献香,冥思,施咒,放矢。
Xiao:There are four steps to performing this ritual: offering incense, meditation, incantation, and loosing an arrow.
派蒙:啊…还要这么麻烦呀?
Paimon:Ah... Seems like a real rigmarole.
魈:仙法乃是绝云仙人千年所悟,其中玄奥颇深,切不可轻慢。
Xiao:Adepti arts are the product of millennia of study by adepti. Do not dismiss their mystical workings as "rigmarole."
魈:否则可能反噬自身,魂魄离体难以复归…
Xiao:Failure to take this seriously could cause the technique to devour one's own body, or cause the spirit to be sundered from one's flesh permanently...
派蒙:对不起,我又说错话了!
Paimon:Agh! Stop talking! Paimon's sorry!
魈:「献香」,就是在香炉上香一柱,心怀对岩王帝君的敬畏。
Xiao:When offering the incense, we place the incense into the censer with reverence for Rex Lapis in our hearts.
魈:「冥思」,断绝一切杂念,将施术对象的形象在脑中定格。
Xiao:Meditation is to empty ourselves of trivial thoughts, and to focus on the target of the art we are performing.
魈:「施咒」,厉声将咒文念出——「帝婆夜叉,三尸押来」。
Xiao:Then, we shall recite the incantation in a loud voice: "Devayaksha, Bring Forth Sin!"
魈:「放矢」,对两尊夜叉雕像各射出一箭,作为使役的契约。
Xiao:Finally, we will loose an arrow towards each of the yaksha statues to enlist their authority for our contract.
魈:没有意外的话,片刻后那人的魂魄便会出现于此。
Xiao:If all goes well, Starsnatcher's soul will be brought forth shortly.
【选项1】
旅行者:我知道了。
Traveler: Understood.
【选项2】
旅行者:(吞口水)
Traveler: gulps
魈:没有疑问的话,就赶快开始吧。
Xiao:If you have no other questions, let us begin.
派蒙:那总之…先上柱香吧?要心怀对岩王帝君的敬意什么的…
Paimon:Hmm... Well... let's start by offering up incense, shall we? You know, with respect for Rex Lapis and everything...
依据仪式流程,进行仪式 Initiate the ritual according to the correct process
派蒙:然后是「冥思」…要回想那个骗子的形象真是好不情愿呢。
Paimon:Then we meditate... Ugh, Paimon really doesn't wanna think about that fraud!
旅行者:嗯……
Traveler:Hmm...
派蒙:嗯……
Paimon:Hmm...
旅行者:唔……
Traveler:Ohh...
派蒙:唔……
Paimon:Ohh...
旅行者:嗯,嗯……
Traveler:Ahh... Hmm...
派蒙:嗯,嗯……
Paimon:Ahh... Hmm...
旅行者:「帝婆夜叉,三尸押来」!
Traveler:Devayaksha, Bring Forth Sin!
派蒙:啊,「三尸押来」!
Paimon:Uh, bring forth sin!
依据仪式流程,射击两座夜叉雕像的发光处 Fire arrows at the glowing area of the yaksha statues as per the ritual process
派蒙:已经按照魈说的把仪式完成啦。
Paimon:We finished the ritual, and we followed all the instructions to the letter!
魈:……马马虎虎吧。
Xiao:...Close enough.
魈:剩下的交给我,你们做好准备「迎接」他。
Xiao:Leave the rest to me. You two get ready to greet him.
仪式完成后,「掇星攫辰天君」的魂魄果然出现在了你们面前…
As the ritual is completed, the soul of Starsnatcher appears before you...
掇星攫辰天君:这里是…嗯?你们似乎有些眼熟。
Starsnatcher:Where is one... Huh? You two look familiar.
掇星攫辰天君:身体是怎么回事,轻飘飘的感觉不到重量…
Starsnatcher:What's with one's body? One feels... light. Weightless!
【选项1】
旅行者:是仙法招来了你的魂魄。
Traveler: We summoned your spirit forth with an adepti art.
掇星攫辰天君:…仙法?哈哈哈哈哈,在本仙面前装成仙人,不知天高地厚。
Starsnatcher:An adepti art? Hahaha! You dare don the guise of an adeptus in one's presence?
掇星攫辰天君:话说此地是何处,本仙明明刚在望舒客栈安安稳稳地睡下…
Starsnatcher:But as for the matter of one's present location... One could have sworn that one was dozing off to sleep at Wangshu Inn not a moment ago...
【选项2】
旅行者:因为你已经死了。
Traveler: Guess what? You're already dead.
掇星攫辰天君:死、死死死死了!?
Starsnatcher:Dead!?
掇星攫辰天君:怎么可能,本仙明明刚在望舒客栈安安稳稳地睡下…
Starsnatcher:Impossible! One was just lying in peaceful repose at Wangshu Inn...
掇星攫辰天君:对了,嗯,原来如此,不愧是本仙哈哈哈…
Starsnatcher:Wait... that must be it... of course it must! Haha, as expected of an adeptus such as oneself...
掇星攫辰天君:本仙一定是在做梦!
Starsnatcher:One must indeed be in a dream!
派蒙:嗯…对这个无可救药的人,似乎没法达到预期的效果…
Paimon:Ugh, there's no helping this guy, is there?
【选项1】
旅行者:这不是做梦。
Traveler: Oh, you're not dreaming.
【选项2】
旅行者:理由是…你会痛!
Traveler: Dreamers, after all, feel no pain.
掇星攫辰天君:哦?你们想怎么样,在本仙的梦里岂能容忍你等歹人放肆?
Starsnatcher:Huh? What is the meaning of this? Do you truly think that one will permit such insolence in one's own dreams?
派蒙:嗯…动手吧。
Paimon:...Alright, time to take him down a peg.
惩罚「假仙人」的魂魄 Punish the false adeptus' spirit
掇星攫辰天君:快停下…我、我认输!哎哟…
Starsnatcher:P—Please, stop! I surrender, I surrender! Argh...
【选项1】
旅行者:这回你相信了吗?
Traveler: So, do you believe us now?
掇星攫辰天君:相信,相信!都要被你们打得魂飞魄散了…
Starsnatcher:Yes! Yes, I do! I thought I was going to die...
【选项2】
旅行者:终于不再自称「本仙」了?
Traveler: So, are we still going to do this "oneself" song and dance?
掇星攫辰天君:不敢了,不敢了,都要被你们打得魂飞魄散了…
Starsnatcher:N—No, no, never again! Y—You almost killed me...
掇星攫辰天君:我这是何等的晦气,居然撞上你们这块铁板。
Starsnatcher:How did I ever have the misfortune to meet you two...
掇星攫辰天君:还请两位大仙饶过我,一定不会有下次了…
Starsnatcher:Please, great adepti, spare my life. I won't do this ever again, I swear it...
派蒙:我们不是仙人,虽然魂魄是我们招来的,但真正的仙人是这一位。
Paimon:We did call your spirit here, but we're not adepti. He, however, is.
魈:你终日招摇撞骗,冒顶仙名,驱邪而不除,置众生安危于不顾。
Xiao:You deceive the masses with quackery, masquerade as an adeptus, exorcise demons without exterminating them, and display a callous lack of regard for life.
魈:久之必自食恶果,为妖邪所诱而堕万劫不复。
Xiao:One day, you will reap that which you have sown... For those who invite the infernal into their lives, there is no redemption!
掇星攫辰天君:啊…我…您是…
Starsnatcher:Ah... I... You're...
派蒙:他好像被魈的气场吓得不会说话了欸。
Paimon:Seems like Xiao's got him scared stiff.
掇星攫辰天君:敢问…敢问仙名是?
Starsnatcher:O great adeptus... might I ask your name?
【选项1】
旅行者:「降魔大圣」。
Traveler: He is the Conqueror of Demons.
【选项2】
旅行者:「护法夜叉」。
Traveler: He is the Vigilant Yaksha.
掇星攫辰天君:真的是您!没想到真的是您!居然有生之年可以见到「降魔大圣、护法夜叉」本尊!
Starsnatcher:It really is you! It's truly you! Never in my life did I imagine that I might meet the Conqueror of Demons, the Vigilant Yaksha himself!
派蒙:你也知道魈的事吗?
Paimon:You know about Xiao?
掇星攫辰天君:当然,不如说倒背如流!我爷爷是民俗学者,我从小就是听「降魔大圣」的故事长大的…
Starsnatcher:Of course! My grandfather was a folklorist — I learned the tales of the Conqueror of Demons at his knee...
掇星攫辰天君:至今也常常在收集有关夜叉的各类书籍。
Starsnatcher:To this day, I am an avid collector of books concerning the yakshas.
掇星攫辰天君:可是自打从爷爷的遗物里,找到了「百无禁忌箓」…
Starsnatcher:But ever since I discovered a Sigil of Permission while rummaging through my grandfather's personal effects...
掇星攫辰天君:一开始我只是喜欢模仿仙人,装装样子,可后来就在邪路上越走越远了。
Starsnatcher:At first, I was just imitating the adepti for fun... but slowly I began to stray further and further from the righteous path...
派蒙:还有这种往事…那这么说你是魈的粉丝咯。
Paimon:Huh, so to sum you up... you're Xiao's biggest fan?
掇星攫辰天君:是,是。感谢二位让我有机会见到「降魔大圣」的真身,简直像真的在做梦一样。
Starsnatcher:Y—Yes. Thank you both for allowing me to witness the Conqueror of Demons in the flesh — it's like a dream come true!
派蒙:其实我们也没想到这一步啦…
Paimon:Uh, that wasn't quite our intention...
掇星攫辰天君:今天我就借此机缘,在「降魔大圣」面前立誓…
Starsnatcher:Please allow me to swear this oath before the Great Conqueror of Demons...
掇星攫辰天君:从此一定弃恶扬善、安稳度日,不再败坏仙人的声誉!
Starsnatcher:I swear to turn away from evil, to live an honest life, and to never again stain the name of the adepti!
魈:我会记得你的誓言…去吧。
Xiao:I will remember your oath... Now go.
掇星攫辰天君:谢谢…谢谢您的原谅,还有您为璃月做过的一切…
Starsnatcher:Thank you... A thousand thanks for your forgiveness... and for all that you have done for Liyue...
派蒙:他最后的誓言,很诚恳呢。应该真的不会再招摇撞骗了吧。
Paimon:He seemed very earnest when he was making that oath there. Guess he won't be tricking anyone anymore.
派蒙:对了,「百无禁忌箓」还没回收,就交给我们吧,明天一早我们就去望舒客栈,找他本人!
Paimon:Oh, wait! We haven't gotten the Sigil of Permission back yet. Let's head over to Wangshu Inn first thing tomorrow and look for him!
前往望舒客栈,向菲尔戈黛特询问「假仙人」的情况 Go to Wangshu Inn and ask Verr Goldet about the false adeptus
派蒙:老板,请问「掇星攫辰天君」是住在这里吧?
Paimon:Hey there, Boss. Starsnatcher's staying here, right?
菲尔戈黛特:「掇星攫辰天君」…你是说那个戴着面具的假仙人吧。
Verr Goldet:Starsnatcher... Hm... You mean the false adeptus who wore a mask?
菲尔戈黛特:他在我这里登记的名字是「王平安」哦。
Verr Goldet:He signed in here under the name Wang Ping'an.
【选项1】
旅行者:真是普通的名字…
Traveler: That's a... really normal name.
【选项2】
旅行者:听起来确实只是个普通人…
Traveler: So a really, really ordinary person after all.
菲尔戈黛特:他已经把客房退了,说是要去独自游历山川…
Verr Goldet:He's already checked out. He said he wished to go on a solo pilgrimage...
菲尔戈黛特:哦对了,那人还说如果有位带着「会说话的小仙灵」的旅行者来找他,就把这封信给他/她。
Verr Goldet:Ah, yes. He also requested that I give this letter to a traveler who journeys together with a "talking fairy"... should they come asking for him.
派蒙:会说话的小仙灵?谁啊?
Paimon:Talking fairy... Who's that?
菲尔戈黛特:嗯…他说的旅行者就是你吧。喏,信在这里。
Verr Goldet:...Well anyway, you must be the traveler. Here's the letter.
派蒙:居然有信留给我们,该不会是什么新的骗术吧?
Paimon:How strange that he would leave a letter for us. Is this the final attempt to fool us, maybe?
派蒙:赶快先拆开看看吧!我很好奇!
Paimon:Come on, open it! Paimon's curious!
信中,名为王平安的普通人向你们真诚悔过。他决心通过修行践行自己立下的誓言,弃恶扬善,成为真正合格的仙人「信众」。
他假冒仙人骗取的钱财已经归还,而那张爷爷留下的「百无禁忌箓」则随信赠与了你们。他甚至还舍弃了于修行无益的个人财物,全部送给了你们…
In the letter, the ordinary man named Wang Ping'an repents sincerely. He is determined to fulfill his oath through self-improvement, and by forsaking evil and doing good, such that he may become a true adherent of the adepti.
He has returned the money he gained dishonestly while pretending to be an adeptus, and has returned the Sigil of Permission that his grandfather left behind to you. He has even left you what possessions he has on his person that he deems useless to his penance...
派蒙:……
Paimon:...
派蒙:啊,他好像确实随信附送了一些东西给我们…
Paimon:Huh, seems like he actually left us a few nice trinkets...
派蒙:里面还有「百无禁忌箓」!
Paimon:Along with... Woohoo! The Sigil of Permission!
派蒙:真是好久没见过这么识相的坏蛋了…
Paimon:Paimon hasn't met a bad guy like him in a long time...
【选项1】
旅行者:令人感动…
Traveler: I'm actually quite touched...
【选项2】
旅行者:是魈的功劳。
Traveler: This is all thanks to Xiao.
派蒙:是呀…哦,对了,我们快把「百无禁忌箓」给魈送去吧?
Paimon:Yeah... Anyway, let's go take this Sigil of Permission to Xiao, shall we?
与魈对话,交还「百无禁忌箓」 Talk to Xiao and give him the Sigil of Permission
派蒙:果然在这里!
Paimon:Ah! There you are.
派蒙:我们把「百无禁忌箓」回收了,你拿去收好吧?
Paimon:We got the Sigil of Permission back. Do you wanna take it?
魈:有劳二位。
Xiao:You have my thanks.
秀华:需要点菜吗,这位先生?
Xiuhua:May I take your order, sir?
魈:一份「烤螭虎鱼」。
Xiao:One Grilled Ticker Fish.
秀华:好的,马上给您下厨!
Xiuhua:Certainly, we'll prepare it for you immediately!
派蒙:嗯?这次居然不是杏仁豆腐,对魈来说太少见了。
Paimon:Huh? No Almond Tofu this time? Well that's not like Xiao.
魈:这是「铜雀」生前喜欢吃的…
Xiao:Ticker Fish was Pervases' favorite dish...
魈:我只是想,尝尝是什么味道。
Xiao:I just wanted to... see how it tastes.
派蒙:这样啊…
Paimon:Huh...
魈:「惊涛入海觅螭虎,风雪归山斩妖邪」…
Xiao:By wave and storm I hunt for fish, by wind and snow I slay evil...
魈:……
Xiao:...
魈:两位还有事么?我比较习惯一个人吃饭。
Xiao:Was there anything else? I... am accustomed to eating alone.
【选项1】
旅行者:那就不打扰了…
Traveler: We'll leave you be, then...
【选项2】
旅行者:那么,派蒙…
Traveler: Come on, Paimon...
派蒙:嗯,派蒙和旅行者,就这样帅气地,静静离开吧…
Paimon:Uh huh! And so, Detective Paimon and the trusty Traveler solved the case, and quietly slipped away...
最后更新于