知己知彼定良策 Know Thyself, Know Thy Enemy
为了找书来到轻策庄拜访常九爷,却正好撞见强买强卖一事。同行的行秋忿忿不平,想要调查主导这桩生意的茂才公的底细。 Your book search sent you to Qingce Village to look for Chang the Ninth. But you arrived to find thugs are trying to force Chang into a bad busi
前往茂才公府,探听消息 Go to Gentry Maocai's residence and make inquiries
和守卫交谈,探听消息 Talk to the guards and make inquiries
大武:什么人?
Sturdy Wu:Who goes there?
【选项1】
旅行者:我是蒙德来的商人,与茂才公有约。
Traveler: A Mondstadt merchant here for a meeting with Gentry Maocai.
大武:咦?应该已经提前告知过了啊。
Sturdy Wu:Really? He didn't mention anything about a meeting...
【选项2】
旅行者:我是旅行者,你家主子的贵客!
Traveler: I'm Traveler, a VIP client of your boss'!
大武:奇怪了,名册上没有这个名字…
Sturdy Wu:How strange, you're not on the guestlist...
大武:老爷今天临时有要事,所有会面都取消了。
Sturdy Wu:The Master is dealing with some urgent business today. All prior appointments have been canceled.
派蒙:「要事」…是?
Paimon:Urgent business? ...What is it?
大武:最近老爷在忙一笔重大的生意,早早就出门接待贵客了。
Sturdy Wu:The Master has been working on a major business deal recently. He left early this morning to meet with a VIP client.
派蒙:那他现在在哪儿?
Paimon:So where is he now?
大武:抱歉,这个老爷特别叮嘱了,不能透露…
Sturdy Wu:I'm sorry, the Master has stressed that we must not disclose that information to just anyone...
旅行者:意思是我们就不是贵客了?
Traveler:"Just anyone"? Are you saying we are not his VIP clients?
大武:不不不,我没有冒犯的意思,请不要介意!
Sturdy Wu:N—No! I mean yes, yes you are! Ah... I—I meant no offense, please believe me...
【选项1】
旅行者:如果不让我见茂才公,有你好受的。
Traveler: Take me to Gentry Maocai or suffer the consequences!
【选项2】
旅行者:等你老爷为你的冒犯买单吧。
Traveler: Would you like to explain these extra fees you are incurring to your boss, or shall I?
大武:对不起,对不起!老爷现在在新月轩谈生意!
Sturdy Wu:I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Master is currently in business negotiations at Xinyue Kiosk!
大武:还望您大人有大量,别让老爷怪责下来!
Sturdy Wu:I beg for your mercy! Please, my master will show me no leniency if he finds out...
派蒙:我家老爷还有要事在身,就不和你纠缠了。
Paimon:Well, MY master has much more important things to do than talking to rude guards like you.
派蒙:你就期待他/她和茂才公谈完生意之后,能把你的冒犯忘掉吧!
Paimon:Luckily for you, your bad attitude will be the last thing on our minds when my master's busy negotiating a big business deal with your boss!
大武:太、太谢谢你们了!愿你们的生意永远有岩王爷庇佑!
Sturdy Wu:Th—Thank you, thank you! May your business forever be blessed by the Lord of Geo!
离开了茂才公府的你们小声嘀咕起来…
Leaving Gentry Maocai's estate, you discuss matters in a low voice...
派蒙:没想到旅行者你还有这种天赋啊!
Paimon:Nice work, Traveler! Paimon never knew you were such a tough negotiator.
【选项1】
旅行者:只是顺势…
Traveler: I was just bluffing.
派蒙:以后我可要长个心眼,不能随随便便被你唬住了。
Paimon:Is that so? Now Paimon knows not to let your wily ways get the better of her in future!
【选项2】
旅行者:你演得也不错。
Traveler: You did great too.
派蒙:嘿嘿,那作为感谢,要请我吃点心!
Paimon:Tee-hee! Paimon loves compliments and all... but treating Paimon to some tasty snacks would show that you really mean it!
派蒙:看样子守卫提到的贵客,应该就是「愚人众」了。
Paimon:Anyway, seems like the VIP client in question must be one of the Fatui.
【选项1】
旅行者:我猜也是。
Traveler: I think you're right.
【选项2】
旅行者:来得早不如来得巧。
Traveler: This could work in our favor.
派蒙:嗯,那就去新月轩吧!
Paimon:In that case, let's get ourselves over to the Xinyue Kiosk!
派蒙:新月轩人气兴隆,我们混进去应该不会被注意到的。
Paimon:Seems business is booming at the Xinyue Kiosk. No one should notice if we blend in there.
派蒙:不过要想知道他们在聊什么见不得人的事,还是要小心一点。
Paimon:But either way, if we wanna know what kinda shady business they're up to, we better be careful!
前往新月轩窃听茂才公谈话 Go to Xinyue Kiosk and eavesdrop on Gentry Maocai
茂才公:我知道,我知道,放心,订单我一定会完成的。
Gentry Maocai:I understand. I do. Please do not worry, you have my word that the order will be completed as promised.
债务处理人:但我之前派给你的手下回复我说,进度不太乐观啊…有人不愿配合,是么?
Agent:Hmm... The subordinate I sent was not quite so optimistic in his appraisal. Is somebody being uncooperative?
茂才公:呃…是,在原料上出了点小问题,石珀暂时还没收购到。
Gentry Maocai:Ah... We just ran into a minor procurement problem is all. We haven't managed to purchase the Cor Lapis yet.
茂才公:不过这不需要您担心,就算那个常九爷不卖,我从其他人手上买就行了。
Gentry Maocai:But it's nothing for you to worry about. If Chang the Ninth won't sell, I can buy from someone else.
债务处理人:那是最好,之前我就说过,「愚人众」只重视结果。
Agent:That would be most ideal. I remind you again that the Fatui care only about the result.
债务处理人:为了完成订单,「愚人众」可以给你一定支持,但如果按时完不成…
Agent:We are willing to lend a certain degree of support to this transaction. But if it is not completed in time...
债务处理人:我们的好意可不是免费的。
Agent:You may suddenly find our good will comes at a price you cannot afford.
茂才公:明白明白,承蒙您关照,我又怎么敢辜负您的期望呢?
Gentry Maocai:I understand... I am indebted to you for your protection. You know I would not dream of disappointing you, don't you?
债务处理人:那就到时候看你的成果了。
Agent:We shall see when the time comes.
茂才公:呼…该死的老常…
Gentry Maocai:sigh Darn that old man Chang!
透过屏风传来了茂才公与债务处理人的谈话声,听完你们不禁有些愤愤…
You hear the voices of Gentry Maocai and the Agent through the divider screen, and you can't help but grow infuriated by what they are saying...
派蒙:这个茂才公果然和「愚人众」有勾结!
Paimon:So, Mr. Gentry Maocai is colluding with the Fatui!
派蒙:不知道书呆子那边有没有什么进展,我们去告诉他吧。
Paimon:Who knows if Guhua Geek has made any progress. Should we go tell him?
将茂才公的计划告知行秋 Inform Xingqiu of Gentry Maocai's plan
派蒙:说是有其他想了解的事,搞得神神秘秘的…
Paimon:Hmph! You said you had other things to look into, as if you're some sort of man of mystery...
派蒙:结果你只是换了个地方看书吧!
Paimon:When actually all you meant was you wanted somewhere new to park your backside while you read your book!
旅行者:茂才公的生意我们弄清楚了。
Traveler:We know what Gentry Maocai's up to now.
你们向行秋讲述了关于茂才公的情报…
You share with Xingqiu what you have learned about Gentry Maocai...
行秋:原来如此,和我猜得差不多。
Xingqiu:I see. I guessed as much.
派蒙:你真的有猜过吗…
Paimon:Did you really guess, or are you just saying that to sound clever?
行秋:办法我已成竹在胸。我这里有封信,拜托你们带去给「飞云商会」的家丁,他知道该怎么做。
Xingqiu:The course of action we must take is now clear. To start with, please deliver this letter to the Feiyun Commerce Guild. They will know what to do.
行秋:因为一些难以言述的苦衷,在下不能与二位一同前往。
Xingqiu:My liege, for reasons that I cannot explain, I will be unable to join you.
行秋:至于信中内容你们不必查看,到时候…
Xingqiu:There is no need for you to read the contents of the letter, when the time comes—
派蒙:哇,字好丑!这种字就算查看了也看不懂嘛。
Paimon:Whew, this writing is super hard to read! Paimon can't make heads or tails of it...
【选项1】
旅行者:古代文字?
Traveler: It's in an ancient script, perhaps?
【选项2】
旅行者:加了密的密文?
Traveler: A secret text that needs a cipher perhaps?
行秋:唔…
Xingqiu:Huh...
行秋:所以说你们不必查看,不看…也不会有什么关系!
Xingqiu:Hence why I said there's no need for you to read it...
行秋:那个人是读得懂这封信的。
Xingqiu:The Feiyun Commerce Guild will have someone who can understand it.
派蒙:可是,是要找「飞云商会」帮忙吗?那可是璃月大名鼎鼎的商会之一,没理由帮我们吧?
Paimon:But why do you wanna get them involved? They're one of the bigwig commerce guilds in Liyue — why would they wanna help us?
旅行者:「飞云商会」?
Traveler:What is the Feiyun Commerce Guild?
派蒙:来璃月之后,经常听到这个名字,好像有很多很多生意都是他们主导的。
Paimon:Since we got to Liyue, Paimon keeps hearing people mention it. Seems they oversee a lot of business that goes on around here.
派蒙:像这样的大商会如果愿意帮忙是很好,但他们真的会帮忙吗?
Paimon:Having such big backing would be great and all... But are you sure they'd wanna help?
行秋:这个不用担心,据我了解,他们都跟我一样,有一颗侠义心肠。
Xingqiu:No need to worry about that. From what I know, they share my sense of chivalry.
行秋:读了我晓之以理、动之以情的这封信,一定会出手相助的。
Xingqiu:Once they have read the carefully reasoned and passionately argued case I put forth in this letter, they will certainly be moved to action.
【选项1】
旅行者:真的会有用吗?
Traveler: How can you be sure?
【选项2】
旅行者:为什么要找他们?
Traveler: Why get them involved anyway?
行秋:要给茂才公一个深刻的教训,只靠我们是不够的。
Xingqiu:Gentry Maocai must be taught a lesson he will never forget. This is something we cannot do on our own.
行秋:而且我也不想让别人知道这件事是我做的。
Xingqiu:Also, I do not wish for anyone else to know of my involvement in this.
派蒙:为什么?你不是为了报答常九爷吗?
Paimon:Why not? You're only doing this to try and help Chang the Ninth, right?
行秋:「事了拂衣去,深藏功与名」,此乃侠义之本,回味无穷。
Xingqiu:"To silently disappear at the matter's conclusion, concealing one's name and contribution," this is the chivalrous thing to do. To savor the memory is ample reward.
行秋:滴水之恩,定当涌泉相报,但这仅仅是报答,我不想要人情,也不想要回报。
Xingqiu:Each droplet of kindness I receive I am duty-bound to repay with a welling spring of gratitude. I seek neither praise nor reward.
派蒙:说得这么帅,其实你只是想继续看你的书吧。
Paimon:That sounds very lovely. But be honest — you just want them to do it so you can carry on reading your book, don't you?
行秋:那就拜托二位送信给「飞云商会」的家丁了,他现在应该在琉璃亭附近。
Xingqiu:Thank you in advance for delivering this letter to the Feiyun Commerce Guild. Someone from the guild should be able to receive you near Liuli Pavilion.
派蒙:不准无视我!
Paimon:Hey! Stop ignoring Paimon!
最后更新于