山雨欲来风满楼 Calm Before the Storm

原来茂才公想要完成和愚人众的订单,需要大量石珀。行秋写下了一封信,希望「飞云商会」能出手帮忙。 It turns out Gentry Maocai needs a great deal of Cor Lapis to satisfy an order from the Fatui. Xingqiu has written a letter to the Feiyun Commerce Guild

带信给「飞云商会」的家丁 Deliver the letter to the servant at the Feiyun Commerce Guild

与「飞云商会」的家丁对话 Talk to Xu at the Feiyun Commerce Guild

派蒙:打扰了,我们有一事相求。请先读一下这封信吧。

Paimon:Excuse us! We come bearing news of a matter requiring your assistance. Uh, it's all in this letter.

旅行者:你说话也有他的味道了。

Traveler:Why are you suddenly talking like Xingqiu...

阿旭:信?哦哦,原来又是这么一回事啊…

Xu:A letter? Oh, I see... This again...

【选项1】

旅行者:又是?

Traveler: Again?

【选项2】

旅行者:你知道什么吗?

Traveler: You know something about this?

阿旭:没事没事,只是我的凭空猜测,待我读一下信中的内容。

Xu:Oh, don't mind me, I was just speculating. Let me give this a read.

派蒙:他读得懂吗…话说这个真的是提瓦特通用语吗…

Paimon:Can he actually read this thing? ...Is it even written in the common tongue?

阿旭:嗯…没错,这字确实不是别人能模仿的。

Xu:Hmm... Yes, this script is inimitable by the uninitiated.

阿旭:两位贵客旅途劳顿,实在辛苦,就由我们「飞云商会」为你们接风洗尘。

Xu:Honored guests, you must both be weary from your long journey. Please allow the Feiyun Commerce Guild to be your hosts for tonight.

【选项1】

旅行者:等等,接风洗尘?

Traveler: Wait, what?

【选项2】

旅行者:我们不是来做客的。

Traveler: We're not here to stay.

阿旭:不用着急,信中的事我已经了解,只是我们需要一点时间来准备。

Xu:Please rest assured that the matter written about has been duly received. We just need some time to prepare.

阿旭:请二位到琉璃亭小坐片刻,品尝点心看看海景,算是我们一点不成敬意的招待。

Xu:Please take a seat here in Liuli Pavilion, where you may enjoy some light refreshments while taking in the ocean view. Consider it a small token of our esteem.

派蒙:哇啊,有好吃的!居然对我们这么客气!

Paimon:Yay, tasty snacks! They're giving us the VIP treatment!

阿旭:待客之道是「飞云商会」的必修课,贵客上门,自然不能怠慢。

Xu:Of course. We treat visitors with the utmost respect here at the Feiyun Commerce Guild. When honored guests grace us with their presence, far be it from us to shirk our duty to them.

阿旭:二位这边请,我来带路。

Xu:Please, this way.

你们随阿旭来到了琉璃亭…

You follow Xu to Liuli Pavilion...

派蒙:还以为会被粗暴对待或者直接被轰走呢…

Paimon:And Paimon thought we'd get kicked out or turned away at the door!

派蒙:想不到书呆子的面子这么大。

Paimon:Paimon didn't think Guhua Geek had so much clout...

阿旭:二位久等了,「飞云商会」已经安排妥当。

Xu:Thank you for your patience.

阿旭:茂才公有钱有势,普通的教训对他来说不疼不痒。

Xu:With the amount of wealth and power Gentry Maocai has, it will take more than a slap on the wrist to get through to him.

阿旭:要让他不再做同样的事,只能让他切身感受到和常九爷同样的痛苦。

Xu:For him to correct the error of his ways, he must feel for himself the same suffering he has inflicted on Chang the Ninth.

阿旭:茂才公的生意和石珀有关,那只要能买下整个璃月的石珀,就能让茂才公陷入绝境。

Xu:Since Gentry Maocai's business has to do with Cor Lapis, we simply need to buy up all the stock there is in Liyue. That will put him in a rather sticky situation.

阿旭:要是没有原料,再厉害的工匠也做不出商品吧。

Xu:Deprived of the necessary raw materials, even the best craftsperson in Teyvat would be unable to make their product.

派蒙:原来如此!这样他就没法给「愚人众」交差了!

Paimon:Great idea! That'll be sure to mess things up between him and the Fatui.

派蒙:不过,璃月这么大,要买下所有的石珀也很麻烦吧?

Paimon:But... Liyue is huge. Is it really possible to buy up every last bit of Cor Lapis in the harbor?

阿旭:嗯,一时间确实难以全部收购,所以按照信中安排,还要劳烦二位客人帮帮忙。

Xu:With the timescale we are on, it is indeed a challenge. Hence, as stated in the letter, we must ask for your further cooperation in the matter.

阿旭:首先是璃月城中的几家店铺,我会在地图上为你们标出位置。

Xu:First, there are a number of vendors in the city you will need to buy from. I've marked their respective locations on your map.

阿旭:然后在层岩巨渊还有一些暂时没被收购的石珀,也需要买下来。

Xu:There is also some unsold Cor Lapis at the Chasm. You will need to purchase that too.

阿旭:最后,就是常九爷手上的那一批了。

Xu:Finally, there is Chang the Ninth's batch.

派蒙:嗯嗯,城里三家店,层岩巨渊,常九爷,我记住了!

Paimon:Alrighty... so three sellers in the city, another one at the Chasm, and then Chang the Ninth. Roger that!

阿旭:当然,采购的开销请完全不用担心。

Xu:Of course, we are not expecting you to cover the costs.

派蒙:哇,这么多摩拉?!都、都能把琉璃亭包下来吃一个月了吧!

Paimon:Wow, so many Mora! ...With cash like this, Paimon could rent out Liuli Pavilion and eat there for a whole month!

旅行者:「飞云商会」还真是舍得。

Traveler:The Feiyun Commerce Guild is certainly generous with its resources.

阿旭:呵呵,这样的事以前也有过几次,已经习惯了。

Xu:Heh. Well, this is not the first time we've had to do something like this. It's just par for the course now.

阿旭:两位只需要谈成交易即可,余下运输之类的琐事都交给「飞云商会」来打点。

Xu:All you need to do is strike a deal. The Feiyun Commerce Guild will handle the transportation and other trifling matters.

阿旭:等两位全部收购完成之后,就可以去「飞云商会」的仓库看好戏了。

Xu:Once you have purchased all the Cor Lapis, please proceed to the Feiyun Commerce Guild's warehouse where you can see the rest of the plan unfold.

派蒙:那家伙说话不怎么正经,没想到办起事来还靠得住。

Paimon:Gotta hand it to Guhua Geek... This is some seriously solid work for a guy who lives in a fantasy world.

派蒙:我们就按顺序来吧,先璃月港,再去层岩巨渊,最后去找常九爷!

Paimon:Let's do this in the order the guy said. First the sellers in the city, then the Chasm, and then last but not least — Chang the Ninth.

前往商铺购买石珀 Go to the store and buy Cor Lapis

旅行者:想买下你所有的石珀。

Traveler:I'll take all your Cor Lapis.

博来:所有?我先说啊,别看我的铺子不大,货源可是有明有暗,加起来广得很。

Bolai:All of it? Though my business may not seem so big, I should warn that I can get what you need, both legitimately and... not so legitimately. Best you give me an actual number.

博来:你就告诉我个数吧,真把所有货都调来了,怕你吃不下。

Bolai:All of it would be far more than you actually want.

【选项1】

旅行者:这是「飞云商会」的生意。

Traveler: It's for the Feiyun Commerce Guild.

博来:飞…「飞云商会」!那…那早说啊。

Bolai:Fei— Feiyun Commerce Guild!? Well, why didn't you say so?

【选项2】

旅行者:「飞云商会」只做合法生意。

Traveler: Feiyun Commerce Guild only ever does legal business.

博来:说什么呢,我的货当然都是合法的。不过,「飞云商会」啊…

Bolai:What are you saying? Of course my business is all above board. Feiyun Commerce Guild, you say... Hmm.

博来:既然是「飞云商会」那就没问题了,来签契约吧,我马上帮你调货!

Bolai:If it's for the Feiyun Commerce Guild, then sign on the dotted line, and I'll start getting things in order right away!

前往商铺购买石珀 Go to the store and buy Cor Lapis

旅行者:想买下你所有的石珀。

Traveler:I'll take all your Cor Lapis.

长顺:所有的石珀?唔,其实我已经接了好几单石珀的生意了。

Changshun:You want ALL my Cor Lapis? Ahh, I've already agreed to several orders.

长顺:不过都是口头约定,暂时还没签契约…买家感觉很精明,一直没有决定下来。

Changshun:That said, none are in writing. The buyers are being incredibly indecisive.

旅行者:「飞云商会」全包了。

Traveler:Then let the Feiyun Commerce Guild take it off your hands.

长顺:原来是「飞云商会」!嗯,原来如此,看来璃月的商界又有动向了…

Changshun:Oh, it's for the Feiyun Commerce Guild? Hmm, seems business trends are about to change in Liyue...

长顺:啊,没事,不用在意!我只是在自言自语,我们来签契约吧。

Changshun:Oh, ahh... nothing. Just talking to myself. Come, let us sign a contract.

长顺:不用担心约定的事,对方也没付定金,这在生意场上是很正常的事。

Changshun:Don't worry about my prior client, he hadn't made any down payments or anything. Quite common in the industry.

长顺:谢谢您的惠顾,还望「飞云商会」多来照顾我家生意啊!

Changshun:Thank you for your patronage, we hope the Feiyun Commerce Guild will continue to do business with us!

前往商铺购买石珀 Go to the store and buy Cor Lapis

伊凡诺维奇:你好,朋友!抱歉,我手上的商品已经断货了,请下次再来吧。

Ivanovich:Good day, my friend! My apologies, but I am out of stock at the moment. Please try again next time.

旅行者:石珀也没有了吗?

Traveler:Are you out of Cor Lapis too?

伊凡诺维奇:哦哦,我还以为是来买至冬国的商品的。

Ivanovich:Oh, I thought you were here to purchase Snezhnayan products.

伊凡诺维奇:石珀倒是有…只不过我的石珀都是发给至冬国工厂的,不做零星的生意。

Ivanovich:No, that I still have, although I ship it all to factories in Snezhnaya. I don't do retail.

伊凡诺维奇:需求少,管理起来又麻烦,所以,抱歉啦。

Ivanovich:Too much hassle, not enough return. Sorry.

【选项1】

旅行者:「全部」这个量不小了吧?

Traveler: Does "we'll take it all" still count as retail?

【选项2】

旅行者:「飞云商会」的生意不算零星吧?

Traveler: So you're rejecting the Feiyun Commerce Guild's business?

伊凡诺维奇:原、原来是这样…那我考虑一下,稍等。

Ivanovich:Wha— Ah, no, no, no. Give me a second to think. Um...

伊凡诺维奇:好吧,那只需要在契约上签个字就行了。

Ivanovich:A—Alright, I'll do it. Just need you to sign for it.

伊凡诺维奇:(唉,璃月人可真是有钱啊…)

Ivanovich:(Clearly no shortage of cashflow in Liyue...)

派蒙:嘿嘿,真顺利啊,有钱就是好。接下来是层岩巨渊,我们快去吧。

Paimon:Haha, this is going well! Everything's so much easier when you've got stacks of Mora... Next stop, the Chasm!

前往层岩巨渊购买石珀 Go to the Chasm and buy Cor Lapis

与石壮对话 Talk to Shizhuang the Strong

派蒙:请问,你就是开采石珀的负责人吗?

Paimon:Hello there, are you in charge of the Cor Lapis here?

石壮:哦哦,终于来了。听说「飞云商会」在璃月港大批购买石珀,我就想你们会来的。

Shizhuang the Strong:Aha, finally! I thought you might come — I hear the Feiyun Commerce Guild has been buying up all the Cor Lapis stock in Liyue Harbor.

石壮:我这里确实还有一批暂时还没有被运走的石珀,只要你们开价够高就可以卖给你们。

Shizhuang the Strong:As it happens, I do have a batch of Cor Lapis that hasn't been shipped yet. It's all yours if you name the right price.

【选项1】

旅行者:我有不好的预感…

Traveler: I have a bad feeling about this...

【选项2】

旅行者:具体是多少钱?

Traveler: How much does it cost, exactly?

石壮:因为对方的开价也高,现在这一批…要七百万摩拉才行。

Shizhuang the Strong:The original buyer's price was already quite high, so... The best I can do is 7,000,000 Mora.

派蒙:啊?!明明在璃月港一共才花掉了不到两百万摩拉!

Paimon:Are you serious!? We spent less than 2,000,000 Mora on the rest of Liyue's stock put together!

石壮:没办法,价高者得,我卖给你们其实也是毁约了,价格不高可不行。

Shizhuang the Strong:I'm afraid it has to go to the highest bidder. I'm breaching an existing agreement by selling to you, so it has to be worth my while.

【选项1】

旅行者:价格翻了四倍多,太黑了。

Traveler: That's over four times what it should be, you crook!

【选项2】

旅行者:坐地起价不太好吧。

Traveler: It's poor form to just raise the price without good grounds.

石壮:你们有你们的难处,我也有我的难处。想买就买,不想买,就请回吧。

Shizhuang the Strong:Look, you have your problems to deal with and I have mine. You can take it or leave it, so if you're not buying, please leave me alone.

派蒙:好吧好吧,贵了就贵了,我们买!

Paimon:Alright, alright! We'll pay, even if it is a ridiculous price.

派蒙:回去和老爷说,以后跟这位负责人先生做生意,卖东西也翻四倍!

Paimon:When we get back, we'll just have to tell the guild that we'll sell to this gentleman at four times the normal price in the future.

石壮:欸?!这、这个没必要吧?

Shizhuang the Strong:Wait! Surely there's... no need for that?

【选项1】

旅行者:谁让你得罪「飞云商会」。

Traveler: Maybe you should think twice before affronting the Feiyun Commerce Guild!

【选项2】

旅行者:拿钱,交货。

Traveler: Take our money and hand over the goods!

石壮:不不不,别这样,这又不是你们自己的钱,这么较真干什么呢?

Shizhuang the Strong:Please, don't do this. It's not even your money, why be so frugal with it?

派蒙:虽然是商会的钱,但钱花多了也没办法和老爷交代啊。

Paimon:It might be the Guild's money, but we'll have a tough time explaining to our boss why we spent so much in one go.

派蒙:到时候就只能报出你的名字,说你对我们百般刁难,坐地起价。

Paimon:If he asks, all we can do is mention your name and say you gouged us over the price...

石壮:我、我知道啦…对不起,还请「飞云商会」不要计较。

Shizhuang the Strong:I—I understand... I'm sorry, please, I don't want any trouble with the Guild.

石壮:不过…其实这批矿石在运送的时候遇到了点麻烦,有几车被丘丘人袭击了。

Shizhuang the Strong:There's just one other thing, though... There's been an issue with the delivery of this batch. Several carts were ambushed by hilichurls.

石壮:我也不知道具体是在什么地方,但是不回收的话,我也没办法卖给你…

Shizhuang the Strong:I don't know where, exactly. But, if I can't retrieve the goods, I can't sell them to you either.

石壮:能拜托你去找一找吗?我记得一共有五车,全都能找到的话,我当场就能和你签契约。

Shizhuang the Strong:So... maybe you could go and look for the carts? There should be five of them in total. If you can find them all and tell me where they are, I'll sign the contract right away.

【选项1】

旅行者:一言为定!

Traveler: You have a deal!

石壮:谢谢,不好意思让你做这种事。

Shizhuang the Strong:Thank you very much. This is a lot to ask, I know.

【选项2】

旅行者:是正常价格吧?

Traveler: Market price?

石壮:那、那当然了…我还想继续在璃月做生意呢。

Shizhuang the Strong:Oh, yes of course... I mean, I do hope to carry on doing business in Liyue in the future.

派蒙:没办法,那我们走吧,旅行者。

Paimon:That's that then. Well, no time to lose. Come on, Traveler.

在附近寻找装有石珀的矿车 Search for the carts loaded with Cor Lapis

将石珀散落的位置告诉石壮 Tell Shizhuang the Strong where to find Cor Lapis

派蒙:五辆车的位置我们都记下来了,可以把石珀卖给我们了吧。

Paimon:Here, we've made a note of the carts' locations. All five of them. Can you sell us the Cor Lapis now?

石壮:嗯,真是辛苦你们了,签契约吧。还望能和你们老爷美言几句。

Shizhuang the Strong:Ah wonderful, thank you both. Yes, let's make this official. I also hope you could put in a good word with your boss for me.

派蒙:完美解决,太棒了。

Paimon:Done and dusted! Yeah!

【选项1】

旅行者:大功一件啊,派蒙。

Traveler: Nice work back there, Paimon.

派蒙:我们的配合也越来越默契了呀。

Paimon:We make a great team, don't we?

【选项2】

旅行者:为什么你会想到反过来威胁他?

Traveler: How did you know that bluff would work?

派蒙:嘿嘿,你看我是不是有点做生意的天赋呀?

Paimon:Paimon's got a knack for this business malarkey, don't ya think?

派蒙:这样一来,就只剩下常九爷手上的石珀了。

Paimon:Now for the final stop on our Cor Lapis crawl — to Chang the Ninth's place!

收购常九爷的矿石 Purchase Chang the Ninth's ore

常九爷:正好你们来了,我正觉得奇怪,茂才公的人有一阵子没来过了。

Chang the Ninth:Just who I was hoping to see! I was just thinking to myself, Gentry Maocai's thugs have been mysteriously absent for a while now...

常九爷:你们知道是怎么回事吗?

Chang the Ninth:You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?

派蒙:放心吧,常九爷,茂才公再也不会来找你麻烦了!

Paimon:Oh, don't worry... You won't be hearing from them again!

常九爷:啊?这、这是怎么回事?

Chang the Ninth:Oh? ...W—What happened?

旅行者:不仅如此,我还想买下你的石珀。

Traveler:Not only that, but we'd like to purchase your Cor Lapis.

常九爷:咦?啊…我明白了,原来你们也是同行啊。这是要抢茂才公的生意?呜…真是人不可貌相…

Chang the Ninth:Eh!? ...O—Oh, I see now — you're in this trade too. So, you're trying to beat him to the post, eh? Appearances can be deceiving, that's for sure.

常九爷:可…不管怎么说三折还是太低了,至少得六折我才能回本啊…

Chang the Ninth:...But I don't care who you are, a discount of seventy percent is simply impossible. The maximum I can do is forty percent off, and even then I'm only breaking even—

派蒙:不需要打折,我们按市场价收购。

Paimon:No need. We'll take it at the market rate.

常九爷:欸?不是低价收购?真、真的吗?居然有这么好的事?

Chang the Ninth:You mean... you're not trying to force the price down? ...Wh—What's going on!? Have I died and gone to heaven!?

常九爷:哎呀,想不到这批矿最后居然真的能赚钱。

Chang the Ninth:I can't believe it! I will make a profit on this batch after all!

常九爷:但是…就这么卖了,茂才公再上门的话…

Chang the Ninth:...But Gentry Maocai's thugs could still come back after I've sold it...

派蒙:说过他们不会再上门就是不会再上门了。

Paimon:If Paimon told you they're not gonna bother you again, then you'd better believe they're not gonna bother you again!

【选项1】

旅行者:放心卖给我吧。

Traveler: Rest assured, you are safe selling to us.

【选项2】

旅行者:相信我。

Traveler: Just trust me.

常九爷:这…好吧,反正总不可能比现在更糟了。

Chang the Ninth:Hmm... Okay then. My situation can hardly get worse from here in any case.

常九爷:不过这么多的石珀,你们要用来干什么啊?

Chang the Ninth:But tell me, what on earth do you plan to do with so much Cor Lapis?

派蒙:其实我们是受了委托,具体就不用问太多啦。

Paimon:Actually, it's for a commission. Can't go into too much detail.

【选项1】

旅行者:之后会有人来上门取货的。

Traveler: We'll send someone to collect the goods later.

【选项2】

旅行者:天无绝人之路。

Traveler: See, things are never quite as bad as they seem.

常九爷:谢谢,谢谢,太谢谢你们了!我真的不知道该怎么感谢你们!

Chang the Ninth:Thank you, thank you a million times over! I really don't know what to say...

旅行者:不用道谢,我们还有事没做完。

Traveler:Don't thank us yet, wait till we've finished at least.

派蒙:好人有好报,坏人也会遭报应的!

Paimon:Good people always get what's coming to them in the end... And so will the nasty people!

派蒙:走吧,旅行者,去「飞云商会」的仓库看好戏!

Paimon:Anyway, let's get going, Traveler, because apparently we have a show to watch at the Feiyun Commerce Guild's warehouse!

最后更新于