同在烟花之下 Together Under the Fireworks
没想到这对老夫妻的孩子,现为天领奉行众的今谷佳祐,竟然是朔次郎的旧识。由于两人曾经发生了激烈的争吵,宵宫也无法利用这层关系解决朔次郎的困局。 与此同时,天领奉行众也追查到了「长野原烟花店」,宵宫担心朔次郎会永远错过了却心愿的机会… Unexpectedly, this old couple's child is the Tenryou Commission's Imatani Keisuke, a
沿路出城寻找线索 Follow the road out of the city to look for clues
和孩子们交谈 Talk with the children
松坂:宵宫姐姐好!对付「大貉妖」的武器,宵宫姐姐做好了吗?
Matsuzaka:Hi, Yoimiya! Are the weapons to scare away the Great Mujina Youkai ready yet?
宵宫:那个我已经拜托给龙之介伯伯了,等会儿你们就去找他拿吧。
Yoimiya:Oh, Mr. Ryuunosuke is making them right now. You can go collect them from my house later.
彩香:欸?难道姐姐不陪我们玩了吗?
Saika:Uh... Aren't you gonna play with us, Yoimiya?
宵宫:对不起,姐姐还有些重要的事,会稍微晚一点回来。
Yoimiya:I'm sorry, I have something important to do right now. I'll be back later on.
宵宫:下次给你们带糖果吧!就是你们喜欢的,很甜很甜的那种糖。
Yoimiya:...But I'll bring you guys some candy next time! The extra-sweet candy, the one you guys love.
岩夫:好!又有糖吃啦!
Iwao:Yay-ay! We're gonna get candy, woohoo.
宵宫:对了,我有个事想打听,你们刚刚看到了一群看起来很凶的叔叔经过这里吗?
Yoimiya:Also, I wanted to ask you guys something. Did you see a bunch of scary-looking men come by here, at all?
彩香:有的有的,他们好像在抓什么人!
Saika:Yep, we did! It looked like they were chasing someone!
岩夫:他们是不是也在抓妖怪啊?
Iwao:Are they trying to catch a monster, too?
宵宫:没事,你们不用担心,是叔叔他们误会了。
Yoimiya:No, don't worry. It's all just a big misunderstanding.
宵宫:你们听话,留在城里,等烟花会开始了就和大家一起玩吧。
Yoimiya:Be good kids and stay out of trouble, alright? Stay in the city for now, and I'll come play with you after the fireworks start.
松坂:嗯,会好好听话的!宵宫姐姐说什么我们就做什么!
Matsuzaka:We will! We'll be on our best behavior, especially for you, Yoimiya!
按照孩子们指示的方向前进 Follow the direction indicated by the children
接近拦路的天领奉行众 Approach the Tenryou Commission officers who are blocking the road
义高:前方正在执行公务,禁止通行。
Yoshitaka:Sorry, official business. I can't let you pass.
宵宫:朔次郎和佳祐就在里面对吧?我们有事情要找他们。
Yoimiya:Sakujirou and Keisuke are up ahead, right? We need to talk to them about something.
义高:听不懂话吗?说了禁止通行。
Yoshitaka:Didn't you hear me? You're not getting past.
宵宫:真碍事,那就别怪我们不客气了!
Yoimiya:Ugh, what a nuisance! Well, you've only got yourself to blame!
击败天领奉行众 Defeat the Tenryou Commission officers
与仓皇的天领奉行众交谈 Talk to the panicking Tenryou Commission officers
义高:你们胆敢妨碍公务,好大的胆子!
Yoshitaka:How dare you impede the work of the Tenryou Commission!
义高:这种行为,天领奉行定会严惩!
Yoshitaka:You will be punished for your actions!
义高:就算你们逃到天涯海角,也休想逃脱制裁!
Yoshitaka:There is nowhere you can escape justice, not even at the edges of the world!
宵宫:说得这么吓人,跑得比谁都快。
Yoimiya:Look at that — the one with the loudest mouth had the fastest feet.
宵宫:没时间耽误在他们的身上了,我们继续往里面走吧,应该就在里面了。
Yoimiya:We can't waste any more time on these guys. Let's push on, they should be just ahead.
继续深入,寻找朔次郎 Proceed deeper within to find Sakujirou
朔次郎:哈啊…哈啊…
Sakujirou:panting... panting...
今谷佳祐:你的剑技,很久没有提升了,朔次郎。
Imatani Keisuke:Your skills with the sword have stagnated, Sakujirou...
今谷佳祐:你明知道和我决斗,是不可能有胜算的。
Imatani Keisuke:You should have known that you stood no chance against me in a duel.
朔次郎:我没想到,最后会落到你的手上。
Sakujirou:I never imagined I'd fall into your hands.
朔次郎:……
Sakujirou:...
朔次郎:我认了,这就是命运吧,我已经没什么想说了。
Sakujirou:If this is to be my fate, I accept it. I have nothing else to say.
今谷佳祐:但至少你回来就说明,你最终还是认同了我的想法。
Imatani Keisuke:But your return says that you finally came around to my point of view.
朔次郎:随你怎么说吧。
Sakujirou:Whatever you say.
今谷佳祐:跟我回天领奉行,听候发落。
Imatani Keisuke:You will return with me to the Tenryou Commission to await your sentencing.
今谷佳祐:这艘船的制造者,也逃不过惩处。
Imatani Keisuke:The one who made this boat will also be punished.
宵宫:等一下!
Yoimiya:Wait!
宵宫:为什么就这么决定了!你们没有更多的话要说吗!
Yoimiya:It doesn't have to end like this! Don't you have anything else to say to one another!?
今谷佳祐:我知道你,是长野原家造烟花的那个姑娘…早就知道你爱管闲事,但这件事和你无关。
Imatani Keisuke:Hey, I know you. You're Naganohara's girl, who makes the fireworks... Huh. I know you like to get involved in other people's business, but stay out of this. It does not concern you.
朔次郎:没事的,宵宫,过去的事已经没有什么好说的了。
Sakujirou:It's okay, Yoimiya. The past is the past.
宵宫:那你辛辛苦苦,不惜偷渡也要回到稻妻是为了什么?!犹豫那么久又是为了什么?!
Yoimiya:Then why did you risk life and limb to get yourself back into Inazuma!? And why were you so reluctant to leave after you got here!?
宵宫:不就是想要现在这样,可以好好说话的机会吗!
Yoimiya:I'll tell you why, this is why! This is the chance you've been waiting for, to talk everything through!
今谷佳祐:我没有话要和他说。
Imatani Keisuke:I have nothing to say to him.
今谷佳祐:他是犯人,我是天领奉行的执行者,本来就没有交谈的余地。
Imatani Keisuke:He's a criminal, I work for the Tenryou Commission. There was never any room for discussion.
今谷佳祐:只是念在旧日的友谊,我给了他与我决斗的机会,但他的剑技还是像以前一样不争气。
Imatani Keisuke:Out of respect for the friendship we once had, I gave him a chance to fight for his freedom. But his skills with the sword are as disappointing now as they ever were.
宵宫:为什么要说这种话?别再骗人了!
Yoimiya:What are you talking about? And just who do you think you're kidding!?
宵宫:你把你的手下都留在了那边封路,这里一个跟随的人都没有,不就是觉得,可能还有对话的机会吗?
Yoimiya:You left all your subordinates back there to guard the road, making sure no one else followed you here. Seems to me like you were hoping for a chance to talk.
宵宫:明明两个人都是一副有话要说的样子,为什么就是什么都不愿意说啊?
Yoimiya:I can see it in your faces. You both have so much to say... and you're just gonna choose to keep it all inside?
今谷佳祐:……
Imatani Keisuke:...
今谷佳祐:自作多情,你又懂什么。
Imatani Keisuke:Don't flatter yourself. What would you know?
朔次郎:行了,宵宫,我觉得只是我一厢情愿而已。
Sakujirou:Yoimiya, leave it. It was just my wishful thinking.
宵宫:不行!明明什么都没做,当然不行!
Yoimiya:No, I won't leave it! I will not stand by and watch when you haven't even done anything!
宵宫:既然这样,佳祐,你习惯用决斗解决问题,那就跟我决斗吧!
Yoimiya:Keisuke, you seem to like settling things with a duel. So let's do it your way! I challenge you to a duel!
宵宫:只要我赢了你,你就要说出你的真心话,不要再把自己藏起来了!
Yoimiya:If I win, then you need to say everything that's in your heart. No more running from your feelings!
宵宫:朔次郎,你也是!我赢了的话,你就把你回来的原因告诉他,无论结果如何,都一定要说出来!
Yoimiya:And the same goes for you, Sakujirou! If I win, you will tell Keisuke exactly why you came back. No matter what the consequences are. You have to tell him everything!
宵宫:不说的话,可能就再也没有机会了!
Yoimiya:If you don't say anything now, you may never have another chance!
今谷佳祐:那,如果你输了呢?
Imatani Keisuke:And if you lose?
宵宫:我输了,那我就承认我是朔次郎的共犯,任凭天领奉行发落!
Yoimiya:Then I'll admit to collaborating with Sakujirou and accept the Tenryou Commission's punishment!
朔次郎:宵宫…
Sakujirou:Yoimiya...
今谷佳祐:那我接受了,一决胜负吧。
Imatani Keisuke:I accept. Let's settle this with a duel.
战胜今谷佳祐 Defeat Imatani Keisuke
与今谷佳祐和朔次郎交谈 Talk to Imatani Keisuke and Sakujirou
义高:头儿,他/她们真的很强,我们还要找更多的兄弟来支援…
Yoshitaka:Sir, they are too strong. We need more men...
今谷佳祐:退下。
Imatani Keisuke:Stand down.
义高:欸?
Yoshitaka:Wh—What?
今谷佳祐:不是让你们不要闯进来吗!都给我退下!
Imatani Keisuke:I thought I told you to stay away! Now, stand down!
义高:是、是…不好意思!
Yoshitaka:Y—Yes, Sir... Sorry!
义高惊慌失措地离开了。
Yoshitaka leaves in a panic.
今谷佳祐:我觉得,你这个姑娘,跟当年的朔次郎一样固执。
Imatani Keisuke:Young lady, you are just as obstinate as Sakujirou was back then.
今谷佳祐:你为什么觉得,我们之间一定有话要说。
Imatani Keisuke:Why were you so convinced that we had things to say to each other?
宵宫:因为,朔次郎回来,虽然没有对我讲你的故事,但他找我做了烟花。
Yoimiya:Because... Sakujirou may not have told me about you when he came back, but he did order a firework from me.
宵宫:从你的爸爸妈妈那里,我听到了你和朔次郎过去的故事,那时候我就知道,这烟花对你们有特殊的意义。
Yoimiya:Then, your parents told me what happened between you when you were younger. Once I'd heard the story, I realized that the firework meant something special to you both.
宵宫:——那就绝对不是无话可说,绝对不是!
Yoimiya:And that's why I simply refuse to believe that you have nothing to say to each other!
宵宫:不是为了感受寂寞,才放烟花的啊…
Yoimiya:Nobody sets off a firework to feel lonely, do they...
今谷佳祐:……
Imatani Keisuke:...
朔次郎:其实,我是因为迷茫才回来的。
Sakujirou:The reason I came back is that... I felt lost.
朔次郎:并不是我改变了曾经的想法,而是我觉得我的做法只是在逃避现实。
Sakujirou:It wasn't that I'd changed my mind, I just felt that what I'd done in the past was to try to escape from reality.
朔次郎:我见识到了蒙德的自由,璃月的契约,须弥的智慧,枫丹的正义…对我而言都有很深的感触。
Sakujirou:I saw the freedom of Mondstadt, the contracts of Liyue, the wisdom of Sumeru, and the justice of Fontaine... It all left a deep impression on me.
朔次郎:我庆幸我离开了稻妻,但在我庆幸之时,我偶然听说稻妻实施了锁国。
Sakujirou:I was glad that I'd left Inazuma. But then I happened to hear about the Sakoku Decree.
朔次郎:我是逃离者,我因我的逃跑而骄傲,但实际上,我真正应该做的,是把这些外面的东西带回来。
Sakujirou:I was an escapee, and I was proud of that. But really, what I should have tried to do is take the good things from the outside world and bring them back home.
今谷佳祐:你还是天真地想要改变这里吗?
Imatani Keisuke:So that's why you came back? Out of your naive hope of changing the way things are here?
朔次郎:不,不再是那么恢弘的想法了,我只是觉得逃走是不对的…
Sakujirou:No, I let go of those delusions of grandeur. I just felt that... I never should have run away like that...
朔次郎:明明你都没有逃。
Sakujirou:After all, you never ran away.
今谷佳祐:……!
Imatani Keisuke:...!
朔次郎:我过得并不好,也不知道你过得怎么样。
Sakujirou:I don't know about you, but life hasn't been easy for me.
朔次郎:但就像听到了命运的召唤,我想回来看看的心情,已经无法遏止了。
Sakujirou:But I just had to come back and visit. It was like fate was calling me, and I couldn't ignore it any longer.
今谷佳祐:…谁又过得好呢。
Imatani Keisuke:...Life isn't easy for anyone.
今谷佳祐:我非常崇拜雷电将军,将她的一切想法都奉为教条去执行。
Imatani Keisuke:I truly worship the Raiden Shogun. Her ideas are my personal creed, and I desire nothing more than to see her will done.
今谷佳祐:但我现在的工作,就是在惩罚锁国的违逆者,收缴神之眼。我没有想过成为天领奉行众会做这样的事…
Imatani Keisuke:But now, my role is to punish violators of the Sakoku Decree and confiscate people's Visions. It's not what I signed up for when I joined the Tenryou Commission...
今谷佳祐:我做的,真的就是正确的吗?
Imatani Keisuke:I do wonder... Am I really doing the right thing?
今谷佳祐:……
Imatani Keisuke:...
朔次郎:……
Sakujirou:...
今谷佳祐:船留给你吧。
Imatani Keisuke:The boat is yours.
朔次郎:欸?
Sakujirou:Huh?
今谷佳祐:我没法让你留在稻妻,但我不想把你抓回去。
Imatani Keisuke:I couldn't make you stay in Inazuma, but that doesn't mean I want to keep you here by force.
朔次郎:但这样你不是没办法和上面交代?
Sakujirou:What will you say to the higher-ups?
今谷佳祐:不用管我,我有办法。
Imatani Keisuke:Don't worry about that. I'll handle it.
今谷佳祐:我听说现在外面的人想回稻妻,需要办理的手续很复杂,但总归还是有办法。
Imatani Keisuke:If you wanna come back, I hear that the process of returning to Inazuma from the outside world is long and complicated. But it can be done.
今谷佳祐:我会帮你一把的,在那之前,你在外面等着我。
Imatani Keisuke:I will lend you my help. But until then, wait for me out there.
今谷佳祐:…别死在路上了。
Imatani Keisuke:...And don't kick the bucket on the way out.
朔次郎:放心吧,佳祐。
Sakujirou:Don't worry, Keisuke.
朔次郎:我还想和你一起看烟花呢。
Sakujirou:Any chance we could watch the fireworks together?
今谷佳祐:嗯,下次吧。
Imatani Keisuke:Mm. Maybe next time.
在难以言喻的沉默中,朔次郎驶船离开了。
Sakujirou's boat departs in inscrutable silence...
今谷佳祐:这下子会被降职吧,唉…
Imatani Keisuke:sigh I'll be demoted for sure...
今谷佳祐:也老大不小的了,我怎么会做出这么幼稚的事。
Imatani Keisuke:It's not like me to give in to childish sentiment like this. I can't explain why I went through with it.
旅行者:那个船…
Traveler:That boat...
今谷佳祐:就是朔次郎想用来逃跑的那一艘,之前我叫义高他们运到了这里,用的是「暂放违禁品」的说法。
Imatani Keisuke:It's the one that Sakujirou planned on using for his escape. I asked Yoshitaka and the others to transport it here, citing the Temporary Contraband Storage clause.
今谷佳祐:把朔次郎追到这里来,也是我早就计划好的。
Imatani Keisuke:Forcing Sakujirou to this spot was also something I had planned all along.
今谷佳祐:就像宵宫所说,虽然当时我没下定决心,但我的行为,已经暴露了我的愿望…
Imatani Keisuke:It's just like you said, Yoimiya. Even though I hadn't fully made up my mind, my actions betrayed my intent...
宵宫:但我觉得你做得很正确,而且你看,只要把这些话都说出来,心中的芥蒂是能化解的啊。
Yoimiya:But I think you did the right thing. And look, now you've managed to resolve the grievance in your heart by talking about it.
今谷佳祐:嗯,我现在也明白了,谢谢你。没想到你这么敏锐,能看穿我的想法。
Imatani Keisuke:I understand now, thank you. I didn't know you were quite so perceptive — you saw right into what I was thinking.
宵宫:嘿嘿,因为我和你的爸妈很熟啊,他们都是特别特别好的人,那你一定也是好人。
Yoimiya:Hehe, that's only because I know your parents so well. They're both really nice people, so I didn't think the apple would fall too far from the tree.
今谷佳祐:早听说长野原家后继有人,虽然有点鲁莽和吵闹,但…名不虚传。
Imatani Keisuke:I had heard that there was a new Naganohara running things these days. A little loud and reckless, maybe but... You live up to the family name.
今谷佳祐:对了,那时候的烟花,「长野原烟花店」是可以重现的吧,能为我做一个吗?
Imatani Keisuke:By the way, Naganohara Fireworks can reproduce the firework that the two of us set off back then, right? Would you be able to make one for me?
宵宫:不行哦,没有那个纸条我是做不出来的,纸条已经被朔次郎带走了。
Yoimiya:Sorry, no can do. Without the slip for reference, I can't make the same one again, and I'm afraid Sakujirou is the one with the slip.
今谷佳祐:原来是这样…
Imatani Keisuke:Ah, I see...
今谷佳祐:那就算了吧。
Imatani Keisuke:Never mind, then.
宵宫:嘿嘿,别这么沮丧,我之前说了嘛,朔次郎回来就找我做了烟花。
Yoimiya:Hehe, don't get too down just yet, though — I mentioned that Sakujirou ordered a firework from me, didn't I?
宵宫:虽然不能帮你做,但是现在朔次郎已经没办法放烟花了,为了不浪费,就破例让你代替他放吧。
Yoimiya:I can't make another one, but I'm guessing Sakujirou probably won't be needing his anymore... It'd be a shame for it to go to waste, so I'll make an exception and let you set it off instead.
今谷佳祐:…非常感谢。
Imatani Keisuke:...Thank you very much.
宵宫:嗯,可不要错过烟花会开始的时间了哦。
Yoimiya:No worries. And don't miss out on the start of the fireworks show.
今谷佳祐也离开了。
Imatani Keisuke also leaves.
派蒙:这件事上,宵宫表现得很强硬呢。
Paimon:Yoimiya, the way you took command of that whole situation was amazing!
宵宫:因为我喜欢说话嘛,我相信,语言拥有强大的力量。
Yoimiya:What can I say — I like to talk. I'm a strong believer in the power of words.
宵宫:不愿意沟通的话,问题就会永远留在那里。人们就看着,看着…直到眼睁睁地错过所有解决它的机会。
Yoimiya:If you're not willing to communicate, then the problem just sits there. If you just keep staring at it without doing anything, eventually you'll watch every last opportunity to resolve it slip away before your eyes.
宵宫:虽然朔次郎和佳祐已经没办法回到从前了,但至少…我觉得不应在心中留下懊悔。
Yoimiya:Sakujirou and Keisuke can't turn back the clock in their relationship, but... that's no reason to live with remorse.
宵宫:好了,跟我走吧,我带你去一个最适合看烟花会的地方。
Yoimiya:Anyway, follow me. I'll bring you to the perfect place to watch the fireworks.
宵宫:老爹会代替我,把答应送给你们的那个烟花,升上天空的。
Yoimiya:My pops will set off the firework that I wanted to give to you.
前往观看烟花会的地方 Go to a place to watch the Fireworks Show
与宵宫交谈 Talk to Yoimiya
缤纷的烟花在稻妻城上空绽开,独自驾着小船驶离稻妻的朔次郎在一片绚烂中,意外看到了自己熟悉的那朵烟花,潸然泪下。而促成了这场烟花会,一路上都吵吵闹闹的宵宫,此时也一反常态地保持安静,若有所思地欣赏着这段须臾的美景。
The fireworks blossom profusely in the skies over Inazuma City. Sakujirou, rowing his small boat alone, cannot help but weep as his gaze chances upon a familiar fire-flower. The instigator of this affair, Yoimiya, ever the chatterbox on the road here, is uncharacteristically silent, observing the fleeting panorama of beauty thoughtfully.
宵宫:啊,满足满足,这次的烟花会也好看得要哭出来了。
Yoimiya:Ahh, that was amazing. It was so beautiful I could weep.
宵宫:应该没有真的哭出来吧?我感觉眼眶湿湿的就是了。
Yoimiya:Uh, I didn't actually cry, though, right? I just feel a bit misty-eyed.
【选项1】
旅行者:我也觉得非常漂亮。
Traveler: It was very pretty.
【选项2】
旅行者:长野原果然名不虚传。
Traveler: Once again, the Naganoharas live up to their name.
宵宫:对了,你看到第一枚升空的,那颗金色的大烟花了吗?
Yoimiya:Oh, remember that big one that went up first? The gold one?
宵宫:那就是我拜托老爹为你们做的。
Yoimiya:That's the one I had pops make for you.
派蒙:哦哦,感觉很有气势,印象深刻!
Paimon:Oh, Paimon saw it! It was one of the best ones, they won't forget that any time soon!
宵宫:哈哈,那就对了,那枚烟花我希望你们看过之后的感觉,就是印象深刻。
Yoimiya:Haha, that's what I wanted to hear. I was hoping it would leave a deep impression on you guys.
宵宫:无论走了多远,遇到了什么,觉得动摇了,或者累了,至少还能想起今天的烟花。
Yoimiya:No matter where your journey takes you, and no matter what hardships might lie ahead, I hope you'll always be able to look back fondly on the fireworks you saw tonight.
宵宫:我相信在时间的沉淀之后,这枚烟花在你们的心里,会变得越来越漂亮的。
Yoimiya:I believe that as time goes by, this firework will only grow brighter and more beautiful in your heart.
宵宫:对了,这样的话你们就是我的客人了,来,纸条也收好,想再看这金色大烟花,就尽管来找我好了。
Yoimiya:Oh, and also, you're technically my customers now. Here, this is your paper slip. If you ever wanna see that golden firework again, just come and see me.
【选项1】
旅行者:谢谢你的烟花。
Traveler: Thank you for the firework.
【选项2】
旅行者:谢谢你的祝福。
Traveler: Thank you for your kindness.
派蒙:不过,在看烟花的时候,宵宫你好像变了一个人,什么也不说,也好像什么都听不到了。
Paimon:You know, Yoimiya, you seemed to turn into a completely different person during the fireworks. You were so quiet, and it was like you couldn't hear anything at all.
宵宫:那个嘛,其实听到了,只是看烟花的时候,我从来不说话,这是我的习惯。
Yoimiya:Oh, I could hear you. I just have a habit of being silent while I'm watching fireworks.
宵宫:自己做出来的东西,安静地目送它升空,是一件有仪式感而又神圣的事。
Yoimiya:Quietly watching something you made with your own hands rise into the sky, it feels like a sacred ceremony to me.
宵宫:你刚刚问我,对我来说烟花是什么,对吧?
Yoimiya:You asked me what fireworks mean to me, right?
派蒙:嗯嗯。
Paimon:Yup!
派蒙:对准备船的耕一来说,他和三姐好像是要纪念友谊。
Paimon:Well, for Kouichi, who built that boat for us, and his friend, Third Sis, fireworks commemorate friendship.
派蒙:对佳祐的爸爸妈妈来说,他们纪念的是婚姻。
Paimon:For Keisuke's parents, they commemorate marriage.
派蒙:而佳祐和朔次郎,他们要纪念的,嗯…
Paimon:And for Keisuke and Sakujirou, they were commemorating... hmm.
旅行者:是不曾改变的信念吧。
Traveler:Unwavering beliefs, right?
派蒙:对对对,信念!
Paimon:Oh yeah, right! Beliefs!
宵宫:对我来说呢…
Yoimiya:As for me...
宵宫:嘿嘿,老实说,我从来没想过,我不知道。
Yoimiya:Hehe, to be honest, even though I've thought about it countless times before, I still haven't found an answer.
派蒙:欸?我还以为能听到很震撼的答案呢。
Paimon:Seriously? Huh... Paimon was expecting something deep and philosophical.
宵宫:因为其实没什么人会问我这个,我也不觉得这是件很了不起的事。
Yoimiya:Well, no one has ever asked me this before, so I've never really settled on an answer.
宵宫:我只是碰巧生在了长野原家,碰巧在老爹的教导下学了这门手艺。
Yoimiya:It was by chance that I happened to be born into the Naganohara family, so it was by chance that I ended up learning this craft from my pops.
宵宫:碰巧认识了很多人,听说了很多事,知道他们都把心中珍视之物寄托在了烟花里。
Yoimiya:It's also by chance that I've met so many people, learned so many things, and discovered that people associate watching fireworks with the things that are most precious to them.
宵宫:烟花一瞬间就消失了,那是和将军想要的永恒距离最远的东西。
Yoimiya:Fireworks that disappear in a flash of light are probably the furthest thing away from the eternity that our Shogun desires.
宵宫:但大家的寄托可不会消失,那才是烟花存在的理由。如果没有人想看烟花,那就没有烟花了。
Yoimiya:But people's feelings don't just disappear, and it's those feelings that give fireworks their purpose. If nobody wanted to watch fireworks, then they wouldn't exist.
旅行者:这也是一种永恒吧。
Traveler:That's another kind of eternity.
宵宫:但也要这么想,正是因为有这么多的人把思念寄托在烟花里,长野原才必须存在。
Yoimiya:Also, consider this: You have to have the Naganoharas, because so many people are emotionally invested in the existence of fireworks.
宵宫:不然,不是辜负了他们的心意吗?
Yoimiya:If we didn't exist, their wishes would go unfulfilled, wouldn't they?
宵宫:你知道吗,旅行者,虽然我不怎么会去考虑复杂的事——
Yoimiya:You know, Traveler, I don't really think about complicated things like this very often...
宵宫:但能生在长野原家,能做好多好多好多漂亮的烟花,我是非常自豪的。
Yoimiya:But I'm proud that I was born into the Naganohara family, and have the chance to make so many pretty fireworks.
最后更新于