神秘岛的真相 The Mysterious Island's Truth
你们终于确定了神秘岛的最终所在,但能否如愿完成神秘岛之旅,犹未可知… You finally determine the mysterious island's location, but whether or not you'll be able to finish your journey as you desire remains to be seen...
前往玛拉妮等人所在地 Go to where Mualani and the others are
派蒙:玛拉妮!
Paimon:Mualani!
玛拉妮:正好,我刚要去喊你们。
Mualani:Just in time, I was about to go look for you.
派蒙:这是…你已经让那些漩涡重新出现了吗?
Paimon:What the... You already caused the whirlpools to reappear again?
玛拉妮:我们很走运,那些「燃素节点」在太阳重新升起后就完成充能了,这次我让卡嘉姐姐他们帮忙控制,很快就解开了机关。
Mualani:We're in luck. The Phlogiston Node were recharged by dawn. I had Karya and Viramdra control the nodes this time, and we were able to quickly unlock the mechanism.
玛拉妮:为了掌握操控那些「燃素节点」的技巧,整个早晨都在刻苦地练习呢。
Mualani:We were practicing all morning so they could get the hang of controlling them.
派蒙:哦?好好道歉后已经变成可以让玛拉妮托付后背的队友了呢。
Paimon:Oh? It seems that after apologizing, you've already become trusted members of the team.
维兰德:现在还有时间调侃我们吗?不要忘了,这些漩涡是有时限的。
Viramdra:Is now really the time to be teasing us? Don't forget that the whirlpools won't last all day.
派蒙:对,我们得赶快前往那个大漩涡!
Paimon:He's right, we really should hurry over to the massive whirlpool again!
玛拉妮:虽然昨天聊了很多,但我还是想确认一下,大家都信任我的判断吧?
Mualani:Even though we had this discussion yesterday, I still want to double check... You all trust me, right?
派蒙:当然!
Paimon:You bet!
玛拉妮:那我们出发!
Mualani:Okay, then let's go!
进入大漩涡 Enter the giant whirlpool
探索地下洞穴 Explore the underground cave
派蒙:咳咳…不小心呛了一口水,吓死我了…这里是?
Paimon:coughing Paimon accidentally swallowed some water... So scary! Huh, what is this place?
维兰德:水底竟然有这样的地下洞穴?
Viramdra:I can't believe it! There are subterranean caverns under the water!
派蒙:玛拉妮果然是对的!
Paimon:Mualani was right!
玛拉妮:我们先看看这个洞穴通往哪里,跟我来。
Mualani:Let's see where this cave leads. Come with me.
继续前进 Continue onward
派蒙:前面的是岩浆吗?
Paimon:Is that lava up ahead?
玛拉妮:看来这里是岩浆活动形成的地下洞穴。
Mualani:It appears these caves were formed by volcanic activity.
维兰德:原来如此,那些「游隙灵道」影响到的其实是地底深处的岩浆。
Viramdra:I see... then the Spiritways were affecting lava deep underground.
维兰德:改变岩浆的流向后,就能烧蚀出一些临时的孔洞,让我们借助水流进入这个地下空间。嗯,还是可以用理论来解释的。
Viramdra:Altering the lava's flow created temporary holes which allowed us to follow the water's current and enter this underground space. Yes, it can all be explained in theory now.
玛拉妮:须弥的学者都这样吗?
Mualani:Are all scholars from Sumeru like this?
派蒙:很难说…
Paimon:Hard to say...
维兰德:不过,这种地下空间会存在岛屿吗?
Viramdra:But can there be an island in this kind of underground space?
玛拉妮:看来我们还没有到达目的地,大家跟我继续前进吧。
Mualani:It appears we haven't reached our destination yet. Let's keep going, everyone.
调查周围的状况 Investigate the vicinity
派蒙:好绕啊,这里到处都有岩浆,真不知道该往哪里走…
Paimon:What a maze... there's lava everywhere! Which way are we supposed to go now...
玛拉妮:不如大家调查一下周围,看看能不能找到什么。
Mualani:Let's look around together and see what we can find.
维兰德:也好,收集这里的环境样本对我确实有用。
Viramdra:Very well. It would indeed be useful to collect some environmental samples here.
调查周围的状况 Investigate the vicinity
派蒙:这里竟然还有植物?
Paimon:There are plants growing here?
玛拉妮:不奇怪,这是澄晶实,专门生长在岩浆附近。
Mualani:There's nothing unusual about that. This is Spinel Fruit, which often grows around places with lava.
玛拉妮:不对,还是有些奇怪…这不是普通的澄晶实,它和这个护身符上的澄晶实是同一种。
Mualani:Wait, it is a little strange... this isn't ordinary Spinel Fruit. It's the same as the one on this talisman.
派蒙:这不是你的老师送给你的护身符吗?
Paimon:Isn't that the talisman your teacher gave you?
玛拉妮:对,这样的话,难道努乌叔叔来过这里?可是他明明跟我说他没有到达过神秘岛…
Mualani:Yes, in which case, could Uncle Nuu have been here before? But he clearly told me that he'd never made it to the mysterious island...
玛拉妮:回去之后一定要找他问清楚!
Mualani:I'll be sure to ask him about it once we get back!
调查周围的状况 Investigate the vicinity
派蒙:到处都是岩浆,搞得我有些闷热。
Paimon:There's so much lava, and it's getting pretty hot!
玛拉妮:这些岩浆看上去不太稳定,恐怕我们不能在这里停留太久。
Mualani:The lava here doesn't look very stable... I'm afraid we can't stay here for long.
调查周围的状况 Investigate the vicinity
派蒙:从这里看,那片亮光更耀眼了。话说回来,那里是什么在发光?
Paimon:From here, the light seems to be getting brighter. Speaking of which, where is that light coming from?
玛拉妮:说到远处的亮光…等一下,地图上好像有对应的提示…
Mualani:A distant light... Wait, there seems to be a mark that matches that on the map.
卡嘉:向导小姐,前辈他好像也发现了什么…
Karya:Miss Guide, it seems Viramdra has also discovered something...
商讨接下来的行动 Discuss what to do next
维兰德:你们看到远处那片金色的光芒了吗?我可以确信,那里就是「神秘岛」!就是我们接下来该去的地方!
Viramdra:Do you see that golden light in the distance? I'm positive that's the mysterious island! That's where we should go next!
派蒙:真的?
Paimon:Really?
维兰德:我是须弥教令院素论派的学者,专门研究矿物。
Viramdra:I'm a scholar from the Akademiya's Spantamad Darshan. I specialize in ores and minerals.
维兰德:第一次听说神秘岛传说的时候,我就注意到了与神秘岛相关的描述。
Viramdra:When I first heard about the legend of the mysterious island, I took note of its description.
维兰德:「散发着金色光芒的整座岛屿」看似是一种夸张的描述,但其实指向了一种极其珍稀的矿物,名为凝火矿。
Viramdra:One exaggerated description I heard was that it's "an entire island that shines like gold." What it was actually referring to was an extremely rare mineral known as Vulcanite.
维兰德:在特定环境条件下,大量岩浆急速冷却,才会产生这种矿物。
Viramdra:Under certain environmental conditions, large amounts of lava are quickly cooled, which then results in this ore.
维兰德:由于来不及流动,它们会大量地堆积在一起,散发出诱人的金色光芒…
Viramdra:Since the ore can't be moved in time, it begins to accumulate, resulting in the alluring golden glow...
维兰德:如果我没猜错,前方会出现一大片岩浆区域。而所谓的「神秘岛」,就是漂浮在岩浆上的,岛屿大小的凝火矿!
Viramdra:If I'm not mistaken, there'll be a large pool of lava up ahead, and the mysterious island will be floating on the lava! An entire island of Vulcanite ore!
派蒙:这么说,我们真的找到了神秘岛!
Paimon:So you mean... we really found the mysterious island!
维兰德:欢呼吧,这种矿石哪怕只是敲下一小块带回去,也价值连城!
Viramdra:Rejoice! Even a small piece of that ore will be priceless!
派蒙:真的?那我们抓紧时间…
Paimon:Really? Then let's hurry!
玛拉妮:等一下,派蒙,我们应该往回走了。
Mualani:Wait, Paimon. We should head back now.
派蒙:哎?为什么?
Paimon:Uh... Why?
维兰德:这是什么意思?
Viramdra:What are you saying?
玛拉妮:地图上到处都是谜语一样的暗示,但唯独在这里使用了明语。「当你看到了远处的金色光芒,向反方向前进。」
Mualani:This map is covered with symbols and riddles, but there's one thing that's written clearly. "When you see the golden light, then go the opposite way."
玛拉妮:你刚刚说得很有道理,但那片金光所在的地方,不是我的先祖到达过的神秘岛。
Mualani:What you just said may be correct, but that golden place isn't the island that my ancestors once visited.
维兰德:开什么玩笑?你觉得我会在这里回头?
Viramdra:Are you joking? You expect me to turn back now?
派蒙:但是,玛拉妮的判断一直是对的…回头就回头,不能被财宝蒙蔽了双眼!
Paimon:But Mualani's judgment has always been right... If she says head back, then we should head back. We can't be fooled by the thought of treasure!
维兰德:你们以为我是为了财宝?哈哈…
Viramdra:You thought I'm after treasure? Hahaha...
派蒙:这个大叔又怪起来了…
Paimon:He's acting weird again...
维兰德:之前的成果被人篡夺后,我开始了新的研究,这项研究的核心就是这种矿石。
Viramdra:After my previous findings were stolen, I began a new area of research... And this ore is the core of my research.
维兰德:只要我能带这种矿石回去,我的理论就不证自明,我也就能夺回失去的一切。
Viramdra:As long as I can bring this ore back, my theories will be proven beyond any doubt, and I will be able to reclaim everything I have lost.
维兰德:对我来说,这种矿石就是必须拿到手的「结果」,否则,这一路上的艰险都毫无意义!你们明白吗?
Viramdra:To me, this ore is the "result" that must be obtained. Otherwise, all those hardships along the way will be rendered completely meaningless! Don't you understand!?
玛拉妮:就像之前说好的那样,请信任我的判断。
Mualani:As we agreed before, please trust my judgment.
维兰德:到底为什么…难道你在防备我?确认传说中的宝藏确实存在后,你不想让外族人拿到手,对吧?
Viramdra:Why? Are you wary of me? Now that we've confirmed that the legendary treasure really exists, you don't want outsiders to take it, do you?
卡嘉:前辈,向导小姐不是这样的人…
Karya:She's not that kind of person, Viramdra...
维兰德:「结果」就在眼前,我绝不会在这里放弃!
Viramdra:The result is right before my very eyes. I won't give up here!
派蒙:呀,他往深处跑了!怎么又这样!
Paimon:Oh no, he went running in! How could he do that!?
玛拉妮:快拦住他…不好!
Mualani:Not good, we must stop him!
派蒙:是我的错觉吗?你们有没有感觉到地面在震动?
Paimon:Is it just Paimon, or is the ground shaking!?
击败拦路的怪物 Defeat the monsters in your way
派蒙:我的天,这些怪物哪来的?
Paimon:What the... Where did these monsters come from?
玛拉妮:这种怪物…看来这里的岩浆已经重新活跃起来了。
Mualani:These monsters... Looks like the lava here is becoming active again.
卡嘉:向导小姐,维兰德他…
Karya:Miss Guide! Viramdra... he...
玛拉妮:他会被岩浆堵在里面的,得赶紧解决这些挡路的怪物!
Mualani:He'll be trapped by the lava. We need to hurry and take care of these monsters!
与玛拉妮商讨对策 Discuss countermeasures with Mualani
派蒙:岩浆已经涨上来了…
Paimon:The lava is rising...
卡嘉:维兰德…
Karya:Viramdra...
玛拉妮:…旅行者,派蒙,麻烦你们照看好卡嘉姐姐,等我回来!
Mualani:...Traveler, Paimon, please take care of Karya. I'll be right back!
派蒙:玛拉妮,你想做什么?
Paimon:What are you doing, Mualani?
玛拉妮:我的冲浪板可以在岩浆上短时间使用,只是可能会比在水上刺激很多…
Mualani:I can use my surfboard on the lava for a short period of time... But it will be a lot spicier than surfing on water...
派蒙:那也太危险了吧…
Paimon:But that's way too risky!
【选项1】
旅行者:派蒙,不用担心。
Traveler: Don't worry, Paimon.
【选项2】
旅行者:玛拉妮一定没问题!
Traveler: I know she can do it!
派蒙:…这里就交给我们了!
Paimon:...Okay, then we'll take care of things here!
营救维兰德 Rescue Viramdra
追上维兰德 Catch up to Viramdra
维兰德:近在眼前了,就差一点!
Viramdra:It's right there... I'm almost there!
玛拉妮:好好看清楚,你根本无法穿越前面这片岩浆,强行冲过去会没命的!为什么就不肯放弃呢?
Mualani:Look carefully! You can't get through the lava. You'll die if you try to make your way forward. Why don't you just give up?
维兰德:为什么不肯放弃…我可能确实不行,那你呢?
Viramdra:Why don't I give up? Well, I might not be able to do it, but what about you?
玛拉妮:我…
Mualani:Me...?
维兰德:你拥有在岩浆上行动的能力,你拼一把,或许就能到达那里,获得作为一名向导的至高荣誉!
Viramdra:You have the ability to move over the lava. If you try, maybe you can reach the island, and earn the highest honor for a guide!
维兰德:这样,你就能拿到「结果」,即便是那个科奥劳,也不会再有质问你的资格。
Viramdra:That way, you'll have the results you need to prove yourself, and even Koolau won't be able to question your abilities anymore.
维兰德:你问我为什么不肯放弃,我倒要问你会不会放弃这个机会!
Viramdra:You want to know why I don't give up, but I'm asking why you'd give up such an opportunity!
玛拉妮:…岩浆就要涨上来了,如果我去冒这个险,那大家该怎么办?你忘了吗?我给过你答案。
Mualani:The lava is rising! If I take this risk, then how will the others get back? Did you forget? I already gave you my answer.
维兰德:你…
Viramdra:You...
玛拉妮:跟我走!
Mualani:Come with me!
维兰德:不——
Viramdra:No...!
极不情愿的维兰德被玛拉妮用惊人的力气扔上了冲浪板。
Mualani uses her surprising strength to toss the reluctant Viramdra onto her surfboard.
返回安全地带 Return to a safe area
派蒙:玛拉妮他们回来了!
Paimon:They're back!
玛拉妮:人带回来了,他运气不错,没有大碍。
Mualani:I've brought him back. He's fortunate that he wasn't seriously hurt.
卡嘉:真是万幸…真的非常感谢你,向导小姐。
Karya:Thank goodness... Thank you so much, Miss Guide!
玛拉妮:不用客套,这里很快也会不安全,我们得赶紧想办法离开!
Mualani:You're welcome. It's getting dangerous here, so we need to find a way out!
维兰德:我不走!我还能站起来,让我回去…
Viramdra:No, I refuse! I can still stand, let me go back...
派蒙:气死我了,你非得在这种时候闹脾气吗?
Paimon:Seriously! How can you be so childish at a time like this!?
卡嘉:维兰德!
Karya:Viramdra!
玛拉妮:哇喔…
Mualani:Whoa...
卡嘉:我一直认为,你是我认识过的最有才华的人。即便你的成果被篡夺了,荣誉也没有拿到,我都没有怀疑过这一点!
Karya:I've always believed that you're the most talented person I've ever met. Even if your research was stolen and you didn't get any credit, I never doubted it!
卡嘉:我相信,就算这次也没有拿到结果,你也肯定能在新的研究中取得成功,因为别人夺不走你的才华!
Karya:I believe that even if you won't obtain any results this time, you'll still succeed in your new research, because no one can take your talent away!
卡嘉:所以…我绝对不会允许我最憧憬的前辈因为自己的偏执而死在这里!
Karya:So... I won't allow my dearest senior to die here because of his own stubbornness!
维兰德:卡嘉…
Viramdra:Karya...
玛拉妮:终于老实一些了,看来得让正确的人去劝。
Mualani:She's finally opening up, and it seems like she's just the person we need to talk some sense into him.
派蒙:玛拉妮,岩浆就要涨过来了!
Paimon:Mualani, the lava is almost here!
玛拉妮:不要慌,看来努乌叔叔教我的那一招终于可以派上用场了。
Mualani:Don't panic! It seems like the trick that Uncle Nuu taught me is finally going to be put to use.
玛拉妮:♩~~
Mualani:whistle
派蒙:这些鳍游龙是哪来的?
Paimon:Where did all these Koholasaurs come from!?
玛拉妮:没时间解释了,大家赶快骑上去!
Mualani:No time to explain, just get on!
派蒙:哦哦!
Paimon:Got it, got it!
逃离地下洞穴 Escape the underground cave
派蒙:咳咳…骑着鳍游龙进入水流的时候,我又呛了一口…
Paimon:coughing Ah, Paimon accidentally choked on some water again while riding the Koholasaur...
玛拉妮:大家都没事吧?清点人数,一,二,三,四,五,呼…一个都没少。
Mualani:Everyone okay? Let's take a headcount... One, two, three, four, five... Whew, we're all here.
玛拉妮:极限脱险,全员生还,这很吉利的,接下来我们的财运应该都会很好。
Mualani:We escaped danger and made it back alive. That's what I call good luck. I think our fortune can only get better from now on!
派蒙:哦哦,真的吗?
Paimon:Oh... Really?
维兰德:有什么用?最后还是没有到达神秘岛…
Viramdra:What's the point? We still didn't reach the mysterious island...
派蒙:你还是这样哭丧着脸,再好的财运也会被吓跑的!
Paimon:Hey, don't look so depressed! You'll scare our good luck away!
玛拉妮:其实按照地图给的指示,最后还有一段路…
Mualani:Actually, according to the map, we still have one more leg of the journey...
派蒙:啊?那我们该往哪里走…嗯?我们好像回到出发的地点了。
Paimon:Oh? Then which way should we go? Wait... Aren't we back where we started?
玛拉妮:…来吧,我们一起到雕像那里去。
Mualani:Come on, let's go to the statue.
大家来到雕像附近。
Everyone arrives at the statue.
派蒙:重新回到这里,意味着什么呢?
Paimon:So what's the point of coming back here again?
玛拉妮:…雕像上好像有隐藏的文字,我摸了一下就显现出来了。
Mualani:There seems to be some hidden words on the statue that appeared after I touched it.
派蒙:真的哎,我也试试!
Paimon:Really!? Let Paimon try!
雕像上隐藏的文字向你们讲述了初代首领的冒险故事——他也曾为了证明自己的实力寻找传说中的神秘岛。他和同行的友人互相帮助,互相信任,协力到达了目的地。可是面对最终的险境,他选择放弃「结果」。空手而归的他看着安然无恙的友人,忽然发觉自己早已找到了最想要的宝物。在旅途的起点,他和友人们一起建立了名为「流泉之众」的部族。
The hidden text on the statue tells the story of how, in order to prove himself, the first chief once went on an adventure in search of the legendary mysterious island. Together with his band of companions, who helped and trusted one another along the way, he reached his destination. Yet, when faced with the final peril, he chose to relinquish the "outcome" he had originally sought. Returning empty-handed, he looked at his friends, all still safe and sound, and suddenly realized — he had already found the treasure he most desired. When they returned to the place they had originally set out from, together, they established the People of the Springs.
派蒙:隐藏的文字又消失了…
Paimon:The hidden inscriptions disappeared...
玛拉妮:这应该是初代首领想对后来者说的话。
Mualani:These must have been the words the first chief left for those that would come after him.
派蒙:这么说的话,传说中的神秘岛就是现在「流泉之众」的驻地?
Paimon:In that case, the mysterious island from the legend is actually where the People of the Springs are living now!
玛拉妮:我想起来了,长辈跟我讲过,我们部族最初就建立在一座小岛上。后来水域变迁,部族才变成现在的样子。
Mualani:I remember now that the elders once told me our tribe was originally founded on a small island. Later, the coastlines changed, allowing the island to become what it is today.
玛拉妮:神秘岛之旅的起点就是它的终点…
Mualani:The journey to the mysterious island starts exactly where it ends...
【选项1】
旅行者:就像他那样。
Traveler: And just like him...
【选项2】
旅行者:我们也并非空手而归。
Traveler: We didn't return empty-handed.
玛拉妮:嗯,我想我明白他的选择了。
Mualani:Yeah, I think I understand the choice he made now.
维兰德:那片金色的光芒是岩浆周期性喷发的预兆…这样的话…
Viramdra:The golden glow is an indicator of when the lava will periodically erupt... Hmm, if that's the case...
维兰德:凝火矿的形成原理意味着它只会出现在岩浆开始剧烈活动的时候,而活跃的岩浆又会很快将它吞没,让一切消失无踪。
Viramdra:The principle of Vulcanite formation implies that it will only appear at the start of fierce lava activity... and the flowing lava will quickly swallow it and make it all disappear without a trace.
维兰德:这意味着根本没有机会能取回实物,我这次所追求的「结果」,竟然是一个只能远观的虚幻泡影吗?
Viramdra:This means that there's zero possibility of ever bringing the ore back. Are the results I've been chasing all this time... only an illusion that can be seen from far away?
卡嘉:前辈…
Karya:Viramdra...
玛拉妮:维兰德,这次旅途还没有结束。按照约定,请随我返回「流泉之众」,正式完成这段旅途吧。
Mualani:Our journey is not yet over. As we agreed, please come back to the People of the Springs with me. Then we'll officially complete this journey.
维兰德:…好吧,这也算是个「结果」。
Viramdra:Fine, I suppose that would also count as some kind of result.
玛拉妮:不要那么沮丧,我隐隐觉得我接下来想要的答案对你也很有用。
Mualani:Don't be so down. I have a feeling that the next answer I'm looking for will also be useful to you.
派蒙:我想起来了,还有一件很重要的事要找玛拉妮的老师问一下!
Paimon:Paimon remembers now! There's still something important we need to ask Mualani's teacher about!
陪同玛拉妮归还护身符 Accompany Mualani to return the talisman
玛拉妮:努乌叔叔,我们回来了!
Mualani:Uncle Nuu, we're back!
努乌:玛拉妮…我一直相信你能平安归来,这样就好。
Nuu:Ah, Mualani... It's good to see you again. I always knew you'd return safe and sound.
玛拉妮:叔叔,我已经完成了神秘岛之旅,来这里归还这个护身符。
Mualani:Uncle, I've completed the journey to the mysterious island. I'm here to return the talisman.
努乌:…但你还有个问题要问我,对吗?
Nuu:...But you still have a question you wish to ask me, right?
玛拉妮:嗯,您也去过那里,对吗?
Mualani:Yes. You've been there before, haven't you?
努乌:是的。
Nuu:Yes, I have.
玛拉妮:既然如此,那您应该也完成了神秘岛之旅才对,为什么从来不对别人讲?
Mualani:If that's the case, then you've gone on the same journey. But why didn't you tell anyone?
努乌:因为…我做出了选择。
Nuu:Because... I made a choice.
派蒙:选择?
Paimon:A choice?
努乌:你们有没有注意到雕像上的隐藏文字在你们看完后就消失了?
Nuu:Did you notice that the hidden inscriptions on the stone tablet disappeared as soon as you finished reading them?
派蒙:确实是这样…
Paimon:Oh yeah, you're right...
努乌:那个雕像上有一种很特殊的涂料,它可以与一种火山粉尘产生反应,改变颜色。
Nuu:There's a special paint on the statue that would change color when it comes into contact with volcanic dust.
努乌:只有去过那个地下空间的人才会沾染上这种粉尘,从而看到隐藏的留言。等时效一过,隐藏的文字就会重新消失。
Nuu:Only those who have been to that underground space will be contaminated by the dust, and be able to see the hidden message. But once the dust starts to wear off, the hidden inscription will disappear again.
努乌:而这,就是初代首领给我们留下的选择。
Nuu:And this is the choice that the first chief left to us.
努乌:如果你们选择宣讲自己的事迹,那么你可以获得至高的荣誉,但神秘岛的传说也会随之破灭。
Nuu:If you choose to boast about your deeds, you will receive the highest honor, but the legend of the mysterious island would be destroyed as well.
努乌:如果你们选择沉默,那么神秘岛就仍旧是一个传说,继续吸引后辈前去挑战。
Nuu:If you choose to remain silent, then the mysterious island will remain a legend, and continue to attract the next generation of young guides to rise to the challenge.
努乌:最终,我和同行的伙伴们都选择了后者。
Nuu:In the end, my companions and I all chose the latter.
玛拉妮:原来是这样…
Mualani:Ahh... I get it now...
维兰德:可是,明明取得了那么高的成就,却不能对别人讲,还要被科奥劳那种人针对,你真的甘心吗?
Viramdra:But not being able to tell anyone after accomplishing such a feat... People like Koolau will still look down on you. Are you really okay with that?
努乌:那么你有没有发现,到处宣称自己到过神秘岛的科奥劳,反而并没有完成过神秘岛之旅?
Nuu:But have you noticed that Koolau, who claims to have been to the island, hasn't actually completed the trip?
维兰德:什么?
Viramdra:What!?
派蒙:对哦,我记得那个科奥劳说他是独自前往神秘岛的,那他根本闯不过「游隙灵道」那一关。
Paimon:Right, Paimon remembers that Koolau said that he went to the mysterious island alone, but there's no way he could've been able to use the Spiritways!
努乌:他故意把委托人推给玛拉妮这个晚辈,大概是觉得玛拉妮到不了神秘岛,从而无法拆穿他吧。
Nuu:He deliberately recommended the client to find Mualani, probably because he thought she wouldn't be able to reach the mysterious island. That way, Mualani wouldn't be able to expose him.
努乌:我们向导不是冒险家,更不是宝物猎人。向导最大的责任,就应该是带领委托人安全抵达目的地。
Nuu:As guides, we are not adventurers, let alone treasure hunters. The greatest responsibility of a guide is to take the client to their destination safely.
努乌:但是我们偏偏掌握了太多穿越危险的技术和经验,这让我们能去到其他人去不到的地方,找到别人所无法触及的宝物。
Nuu:But in the process, we also gain much skill and experience at overcoming danger. This allows us to go to places that no one else can reach, and even find treasures that no one else can find.
努乌:很多向导也正是在这个过程中,逐渐迷失初心,变成…科奥劳那样的人。
Nuu:Many guides gradually lose sight of their true beliefs and intentions in the process, and end up becoming like Koolau.
努乌:他们更可能是不顾一切冲向岩浆湖对岸的亡命徒,而不是回头搭救朋友的合格向导。
Nuu:They end up becoming more like thieves who would rush to the other side of the lava lake regardless of the consequences, rather than good guides who would turn around and save their friends.
努乌:因此,初代首领留下了传说和地图,吸引后辈前去挑战,并借此将自己领悟到的一切教给他们。
Nuu:This is why the first chief left behind the legend and the map... to lure younger generations into taking up the challenge, thereby teaching them everything he had learned.
努乌:除了我之外,还有很多族人也完成了神秘岛之旅,并和我一样理解了初代首领的良苦用心。
Nuu:Aside from me, many other tribe members have also traveled to the mysterious island. And just like me, they understood the first chief's intentions.
努乌:所以他们也和自己的同行者做好了约定,放弃了一个用来证明自己的「结果」,给后辈留下了继续挑战的机会。
Nuu:So they've also made pacts with their companions, choosing to give up the results that would prove themselves, and give the younger generation the chance to continue the challenge.
维兰德:放弃了「结果」…
Viramdra:You've all given up on the results...
努乌:这位先生,我只是放弃了一个「结果」,并不是放弃了一切。
Nuu:Sir, I've given up on merely one result. I haven't given up on everything.
努乌:以玛拉妮的资质,她本来有资格选择排名第一的科奥劳当老师,但她却选择了我。
Nuu:Given her talent and qualifications, Mualani was well within her rights to choose the top-ranked guide Koolau as her teacher, but she chose me.
努乌:我想,我能收获这样一名优秀的学生,并见证她完成传说中的挑战,正是因为我没有变成科奥劳那样的人吧。
Nuu:I believe I was able to cultivate such an outstanding student and witness her completion of the legendary challenge precisely because I didn't become someone like Koolau.
努乌:如果把旅途再拉长一些,我并没有空手而归,你呢?
Nuu:If instead of looking at one single journey, we look at my entire career as a guide, I'd say I have not returned empty-handed. What about you?
维兰德:……
Viramdra:...
维兰德:卡嘉…我又构思了一个新的研究课题,你愿意继续当我的助手吗?
Viramdra:Karya... I've come up with a new research topic. Would you like to continue working as my assistant?
卡嘉:前辈果然还是这样,下结论之前,总是要先寻找论据呢。
Karya:You're the same as always, Viramdra. You always have to find evidence before coming to a conclusion.
维兰德:我…
Viramdra:I...
卡嘉:不过,我现在不能答复。
Karya:In any case, I can't give you an answer right now.
维兰德:卡嘉?
Viramdra:Karya?
卡嘉:因为前辈还没有准备好课题介绍啊,招募助手之前,这是必要的步骤吧?前辈竟然会忘记这个?
Karya:Because you haven't prepared the proposal yet. Shouldn't you finish that first before recruiting assistants? How could you forget?
维兰德:这是当然,我会好好准备的…
Viramdra:Ah yes, of course. I'll certainly prepare all the necessary details...
卡嘉:不过,前辈准备的课题介绍一直都很吸引人,我想我这次也无法拒绝吧。
Karya:But, I've always found your proposals fascinating, so I'm sure I won't be able to turn you down this time, either.
维兰德:…卡嘉,有了这个论据,我得出了一个很不严谨的理论——倒是可以引用那位首领的发言来表述。
Viramdra:Karya... Given I have been presented with new evidence, I have come up with a very general theory... I can use the ideas from the chief's speech to express it.
维兰德:或许我要寻找的宝物,就在途中…不,更严谨一点来说,就在这次旅程的起点呢。
Viramdra:Perhaps the treasure I'm seeking has been by my side the entire time... No, to be more precise, it's been with me even before I set out on this journey.
卡嘉:…我懂的,前辈。
Karya:I understand, Viramdra.
努乌:看来这位游客也找到自己的答案了。
Nuu:It appears this guest has also found his answer.
派蒙:怪大叔总算开窍了。
Paimon:It seems he's finally put two and two together.
维兰德:没有什么好纠结的,就像卡嘉说的那样,我完全可以开始新的研究,并最终夺回我失去的一切。
Viramdra:There's nothing to worry about. It's just like Karya said — I can start some new research and reclaim everything I've lost.
派蒙:嘴硬这点倒还是没变…
Paimon:But it seems he's still as stubborn as before!
努乌:玛拉妮,现在轮到你们做选择了。
Nuu:Now it's your turn to make the choice, Mualani.
玛拉妮:…努乌叔叔,能够完成神秘岛之旅的人,肯定都会做出相同的选择,不是吗?
Mualani:But Uncle Nuu, I'm sure anyone who can complete the journey to the island would make the same choice, right?
努乌:很好,我已经没有能再教给你的东西了,这个护身符就正式送给你,由你交给你的学生吧。
Nuu:Very good. Then there's nothing more I can teach you. Here, take this talisman again. You can pass it on to your student in the future.
维兰德:看来也到了告别的时候了,这一路上确实受了很多照顾,作为答谢,我愿意一起保守这个秘密。
Viramdra:Looks like it's also our time to say goodbye. You've taken great care of us throughout our journey. As thanks, I'm also willing to keep the journey a secret.
玛拉妮:那你记好了,下次再来「流泉之众」,可以直接找朋友帮忙哦。
Mualani:Then remember, the next time you come to visit the People of the Springs, you know where to find friends for help.
维兰德:朋友吗?理论上可以是,等我发表下一篇论文的时候,我会把你们写进感谢名单的。
Viramdra:Friends? I supposed we are theoretically friends now, yes. When I publish my next paper, I'll be sure to add you to my list of acknowledgements.
派蒙:真是奇怪的感谢方式…
Paimon:Well, that's one way to thank someone...
卡嘉:那么我和维兰德就在这里和大家告别了,真心希望有一天能和大家再见!
Karya:Then Viramdra and I will be taking our leave. I truly hope we'll get to see you all again someday!
派蒙:嗯,再见!
Paimon:Okay, bye-bye!
维兰德和卡嘉刚离开,科奥劳就来到你们面前…
Shortly after Viramdra and Karya leave, Koolau comes over to you...
科奥劳:已经回来了?所以你找到神秘岛了吗,努乌的学生?
Koolau:You're back already? So, as Nuu's student, did you manage to find the mysterious island?
派蒙:他突然来这里做什么?
Paimon:Huh? What are you doing here all of a sudden?
【选项1】
旅行者:心虚了吧。
Traveler: He must be nervous...
【选项2】
旅行者:来打听虚实。
Traveler: He wants to know if she made it.
玛拉妮:嗯…我找到了比神秘岛更宝贵的东西,就是两位可以托付生命的朋友!
Mualani:Well... I found something even more precious than the island... two friends that I can trust with my life!
科奥劳:你…哼,努乌这自我安慰的本事倒真的被你学去不少,我就知道,带着那么多拖油瓶怎么可能到达神秘岛?
Koolau:You... hmph! Seems you've really learned a lot from Nuu about how to make yourself feel better. I knew it... how could anyone ever reach the island with so many hinderances?
玛拉妮:嗯嗯!
Mualani:Mm-hmm!
努乌:哈哈…
Nuu:Haha...
派蒙:嘿嘿!
Paimon:Hee-hee!
旅行者:呵呵!
Traveler:Hehe!
科奥劳:你们…你们为什么拿这种眼神看我,部族里那些前辈也用这种眼神看我,到底为什么?
Koolau:Huh, wh—why are you all looking at me like that? The elders in the tribe also gave me that same look. What's that supposed to mean?
科奥劳:努乌,我早就证明了我比你们更强,我去过更危险的地方,找到过更珍贵的宝物。
Koolau:Nuu, I've already proven that I'm stronger than you. I've been to even more dangerous places, and found far more precious treasures.
科奥劳:就连神秘岛…我也一样去过了!为什么你们还能如此从容地面对我的质问?
Koolau:I've even been to... the mysterious island! Why do you still look at me as if my words don't bother you at all?
努乌:科奥劳,就算你没有真的去过神秘岛,大家也不会否认你的能力。
Nuu:Koolau, even if you had never been to the island, no one would deny your abilities.
努乌:至于我们否认的究竟是你身上的哪一点,必须由你亲自去寻找答案。
Nuu:But as for what we would deny about you... only you can find the answer to that.
科奥劳:我…哼!
Koolau:Me? Hmph!
派蒙:现在,神秘岛之旅算是正式结束了吧?
Paimon:So now our trip to the mysterious island is officially finished, right?
旅行者:到了告别的时候呢。
Traveler:It's time to say goodbye.
玛拉妮:嗯…旅行者,我还有个地方想带你们去,一起来!
Mualani:Yeah, but I have one more place I want to show you. Come with me!
纪念合照 Take a commemorative photo together
玛拉妮:就是这里了,我找人算过,只要在这里合照,就能换来好运,很灵的!
Mualani:This is the place. From what I've heard, if we take a group photo here, it'll bring us good luck. I'm sure of it!
派蒙:玛拉妮为什么想到要合照?
Paimon:What made you think of taking a group photo?
玛拉妮:我们携手完成了神秘岛之旅,当然要留一些纪念。
Mualani:Well, we completed our trip to the mysterious island together, so of course we need a memento to keep.
派蒙:唉…获得了作为向导的至高荣誉,却只能和朋友们一起合影留念,玛拉妮为了部族做出这种牺牲,真的好伟大。
Paimon:sigh You've earned the greatest honor for a guide, yet you can only walk away with a photo of your friends. You're pretty amazing, Mualani. You really sacrificed a lot for your tribe!
玛拉妮:该说是牺牲吗?我倒不这么觉得。其实听完努乌叔叔的回答后,我有一种朦胧的感觉。
Mualani:Would you call it a sacrifice? I don't really think so. Actually, after hearing Uncle Nuu's answer, I have this vague feeling that...
玛拉妮:就是一起经历了这么多之后,结果反倒不重要了…哎呀,一时也说不清,不知道你们能不能懂…
Mualani:After all that we've been through together, the results don't matter anymore... Ah, it's kinda hard to explain, I don't know if you get me or not...
旅行者:其实我懂。
Traveler:No, I get it.
旅行者:(你再次回想起这一路上的种种,终于说出了那个让你满意的答案。)
Traveler:(You recall everything that has happened during your journey, and finally find an answer that you're satisfied with.)
派蒙:旅行者…
Paimon:Traveler...
玛拉妮:…所以这就是你欠我的那个答案,对吗?
Mualani:So that's your answer, huh? To the meaning a journey?
【选项1】
旅行者:这是我最初就明白的答案。
Traveler: It's the answer I knew from the very beginning.
【选项2】
旅行者:这是我逐渐领悟的答案。
Traveler: It's the answer that I've gradually come to understand over time.
玛拉妮:真是个好答案…那就让这张合影也成为你旅途的一部分吧!
Mualani:It's a good one... Then let's make this group photo yet another part of your journey!
派蒙:嗯嗯,我准备好了!
Paimon:Yep! Paimon's ready!
玛拉妮:一二三,鳍游龙!
Mualani:Three... two... one... Koholasaur!
最后更新于