将军孤居净土 The Lonesome Euthymia
冒险告一段落,你与派蒙打算再去千手百眼神像看看… Your adventure has come to an end for now. You and Paimon decide to pay the Statue of the Omnipresent God a visit...
前往千手百眼神像 Go to the Statue of the Omnipresent God
与托马和九条镰治交谈 Talk to Thoma and Kujou Kamaji
托马:如果雷暴一事,天领奉行不能提供帮助,那可能会有很大的风险。
Thoma:If the Tenryou Commission won't assist in dealing with the thunderstorm, the consequences could be catastrophic.
九条镰治:不是我们不愿意出面,只是现在实在腾不出手来,还希望你们能理解。
Kujou Kamaji:It's not that we're unwilling to do our part. We just don't have any spare hands right now. I hope you can understand.
一平:对啊,所以才要多讨论,多商量嘛。
Ippei:Exactly. So let's keep the discussion going, and see if we can find a solution.
派蒙:嗨,托马!遇到什么事了吗?
Paimon:Hey, Thoma! What's going on?
托马:是你们啊,我们刚好聊到你们给稻妻留下的影响呢。
Thoma:Ah, hello you two. We were just talking about what an impact you've made in Inazuma.
【选项1】
旅行者:真巧。
Traveler: What a coincidence.
【选项2】
旅行者:这是调侃吗?
Traveler: Are you mocking me?
九条镰治:你们好,之前很感谢你们将柊小姐的信件送到我手上。
Kujou Kamaji:Greetings. Thank you both again for delivering Miss Hiiragi's letter that time.
一平:是两位的朋友啊。我是二少爷的小跟班,叫我一平就好了!
Ippei:Ah, so they're friends of yours. I'm Master Kamaji's servant. Call me Ippei!
旅行者:听起来你们好像有什么困扰?
Traveler:Sounds like you're having some trouble?
托马:嗯,三奉行以往的工作都是为将军大人收集信息,并执行她指派的任务。
Thoma:Well, the Tri-Commission's work used to consist of gathering information for the Shogun and carrying out any duties she assigned.
托马:但最近将军大人宣布闭门休养,不会见任何人…换句话说,就没有人来为我们做决定了。
Thoma:But recently, she announced that she wishes to spend some time in solitude and self-reflection. Since she is refusing to receive any visitors, there is no one to tell us what to do.
托马:将军大人需要安静下来整理心情,这我们都理解。但另一个情况是,几乎在同一时间,稻妻外海的雷暴紊乱了起来。
Thoma:We all understand if the Shogun needs some quiet time to gather her thoughts. The only problem is, in the meantime, the thunderstorm out at sea has been getting wilder.
旅行者:我听说那是将军锁国意志的体现。
Traveler:I hear that storm represents the Shogun's will.
托马:没错,在漫长的时间里,雷暴的规模和形态从来没有变化。但现在,它好像有靠近稻妻岛屿的趋势。
Thoma:Yup, that's the one, and in all the time it's been there, the storm has never changed in shape or size. But now, it seems to be drawing closer to Inazuma.
派蒙:欸?!她现在的意志是要摧毁稻妻吗!还是要找我们报仇?
Paimon:What!? So her will's changed and she wants to destroy Inazuma now? Or is this her way of trying to get revenge on us?
【选项1】
旅行者:那也太小孩子气了。
Traveler: That would be a little childish.
派蒙:对哦,仔细想想,要找我们报仇的话,用普通的落雷就好了…
Paimon:Oh, yeah, you're right. If she really wanted to get revenge on us, she could just strike us with lightning right here...
派蒙:——也很可怕啊!
Paimon:...Which would also be pretty scary!
【选项2】
旅行者:你是不是在害怕她啊?
Traveler: Are you really scared of her?
派蒙:不是啊,手下败将而已,有什么好怕的!
Paimon:Nuh-uh, she lost to us. Paimon's not scared, why would Paimon be scared!
派蒙:但有点担心她会生气,嗯,稍微有点担心而已。
Paimon:Paimon's just, y'know, a little... concerned that she might be angry. Yeah, that's all, just a little concerned.
托马:哈哈,放心吧,我们担心的是将军大人,因为我们从来没见过她的意志产生动摇。
Thoma:Haha, I don't think you need worry about that. The reason we're concerned is that we've never known the Almighty Shogun's will to falter before.
九条镰治:联想到璃月的神刚刚离开,我们都不觉得这是个好兆头。
Kujou Kamaji:Considering Liyue's god left not too long ago, it's hard not to take it as a bad sign.
九条镰治:现在很多人认为,雷暴的紊乱,是因为将军大人的身体出了问题。不见任何人,也是担心影响会扩大。
Kujou Kamaji:A lot of people now believe that the thunderstorm is getting wilder because the Almighty Shogun is having health problems. The fact that she won't see anyone right now makes us concerned that things are only going to get worse.
【选项1】
旅行者:不是完全没道理的担心。
Traveler: That seems like a valid concern.
【选项2】
旅行者:雷暴的紊乱一定事出有因。
Traveler: There must be a reason for the change in the storm.
托马:所以,在流言四起之前,我受小姐之托,来和天领奉行商量对策,以免混乱出现的时候应对不及。
Thoma:Right. So, before rumors start spreading, Miss Kamisato got me to come here and discuss countermeasures with the Tenryou Commission. We need to make sure we're prepared to deal with the chaos if and when it arrives.
九条镰治:但话是这么说,天领奉行内部现在非常不安稳,「九条家」对其他家族已经失去控制力了。
Kujou Kamaji:Unfortunately, the reality is that the Tenryou Commission is facing huge internal instability at the moment. The Kujou Clan has lost control over the other clans.
派蒙:这又是怎么回事呢?
Paimon:Huh? Why is that?
九条镰治:九条家由于成为了愚人众的帮凶,差点毁了稻妻,现在都在听候将军大人的审判。
Kujou Kamaji:The Kujou Clan is still awaiting the Shogun's trial for colluding with the Fatui and nearly destroying the whole of Inazuma.
九条镰治:谁都知道天领奉行要换人了,只不过将军大人的命令还没下来而已。
Kujou Kamaji:Everyone knows that a change of Commissioner is inevitable. It's just a matter of time before the Almighty Shogun hands down her decree.
托马:简单来说,就是手下已经没人听话了,工作却还要照做。
Thoma:To put it simply, no one will take orders from the Kujou Clan anymore, but there's still work that has to be done.
一平:如果孝行老爷的身体还健康的话,说不定还有办法,可是现在…
Ippei:If Mr. Takayuki was in better health, there might be a way through. But now...
九条镰治:都怪我能力有限,当初没能提前查明真相,也未能阻止父亲,现在代替父亲做家主的工作,也无法平息内乱。
Kujou Kamaji:My lack of ability is to blame. I failed to uncover the truth in time, and I failed to stop my father. And now, as acting head of the clan, I'm failing to quell the unrest.
一平:别这么说,二少爷,你要打起精神来,至少坚持到大少爷回来,现在九条家可经不住半点变故了。
Ippei:Don't blame yourself, Master. You have to at least keep your chin up until your older brother returns. The Kujou Clan can't cope with any more instability in its current state.
九条镰治:嗯,说的也是。大哥他现在也焦头烂额,不能给他添更多麻烦。
Kujou Kamaji:Yes, you're right. Masahito has enough on his plate at the moment. I mustn't cause any more issues for him.
九条镰治:那么,托马,刚刚的事我们改日再讨论吧,现在我要去见「鹰司家」的家主鹰司进,他是现在唯一有能力主持大局的人了。
Kujou Kamaji:Okay. Thoma, let's revisit this discussion in a few days. Right now, I need to go visit Takatsukasa Susumu, head of the Takatsukasa Clan. He is the only one capable of taking charge of the situation now.
托马:嗯,去吧。早点处理好天领奉行里面的事,对我们都有好处。
Thoma:Hmmm...I suppose. Okay, no problem. A speedy resolution to the Tenryou Commission's internal issues is in our best interests as well.
一平:那我也跟你去,二少爷!
Ippei:I'll come with you, Master!
九条镰治:不用了,我一个人就行。
Kujou Kamaji:No need. I'll handle this by myself.
一平:唔,那也好…二少爷你路上小心,早点回来!
Ippei:Oh okay... take care, then. Come back soon!
派蒙:其实,无论是雷暴还是天领奉行的事,都是因为将军突然决定静养吧?
Paimon:If you think about it, both the thunderstorm situation and the issue with the Tenryou Commission have been caused by the Shogun's decision to take some time off, right?
派蒙:这样下去,只怕会人心惶惶的…
Paimon:If things carry on like this, people will start to panic...
旅行者:那如果请她出来一趟呢?
Traveler:Maybe we could invite her out for a while?
一平:欸?这种事你们能做到吗?!
Ippei:Huh? You can actually do that!?
派蒙:不知道,但可以试试看。至于她愿不愿意出来,就要看她的心情了…
Paimon:Don't know for sure, but we may as well try. Whether she takes us up on the offer or not will depend on what mood she's in...
托马:听起来你们好像想到办法了,那我可以拜托你们吗?
Thoma:Sounds like you guys know what to do. Shall I leave it up to you, then?
托马:所有人都很担心将军大人,如果能见到她,一切谣言都会不攻自破。
Thoma:Everyone's worrying about the Shogun's condition, but if people got to see her in person, it would put their fears to rest.
旅行者:我试试看吧。
Traveler:I'll try.
托马:感激不尽,旅行者,又欠你的人情了。
Thoma:Thank you very much, Traveler. I owe you one, again.
派蒙:闭关的情况下有可能见到将军的人,只可能是她了吧?
Paimon:The way Paimon sees it, there's only one person who might have the chance to see the Shogun while she's isolating. Right?
派蒙:那么,出发,去鸣神大社!
Paimon:Let's take a trip to the Grand Narukami Shrine!
前往鸣神大社寻找八重神子 Go to the Grand Narukami Shrine and look for Yae Miko
寻找八重神子 Look for Yae Miko
与八重神子交谈 Talk to Yae Miko
八重神子:没想到在休息的时候迎来了神社的贵客,呵呵,你是来探望我的吗?
Yae Miko:I wasn't expecting to receive VIP shrine visitors during down time. Hehe, so I suppose you're here just to visit me?
【选项1】
旅行者:当然了。
Traveler: Yes, I was.
八重神子:油嘴滑舌,你的双眼不擅长说谎。你是有事情才来找我的吧。
Yae Miko:What a smooth talker... though, your eyes do not lie as convincingly as your tongue. You came because you need my help, didn't you?
八重神子:不过嘛,这个回答,至少让我有了好心情。
Yae Miko:Still, your answer has put me in a good mood.
【选项2】
旅行者:有事想和你打听。
Traveler: Actually, I wanted to ask you about something.
八重神子:太冷淡了吧,好歹我也是你的救命恩人,就连两句寒暄都没有吗?
Yae Miko:Oh, how cold. I saved your skin, didn't I? Surely you could at least humor me by engaging in some small talk first?
八重神子:不过嘛,这也是你的魅力所在。
Yae Miko:Then again, I suppose your frankness is part of your charm.
八重神子:那么说吧,有什么事呢?
Yae Miko:So, tell me. What is the matter?
派蒙:我们听说将军最近在闭门休养,然后稻妻外海的雷暴就不安分起来了。
Paimon:We heard that the Shogun decided to take a break, and since then the thunderstorm around Inazuma has gotten wilder.
派蒙:传闻中雷暴和将军的意志有关,所以大家都在猜测,是不是将军最近的状态很不好?
Paimon:Rumor has it that the thunderstorm is affected by the Shogun's will. So people are worrying that something might be wrong with her.
旅行者:天领奉行的事务也需要她决断。
Traveler:The Tenryou Commission also needs her attention.
八重神子:唉…
Yae Miko:sigh...
八重神子:算了,既然是你们,我也没什么好隐瞒的。
Yae Miko:Alright. There's little purpose in keeping anything hidden from you, anyway.
八重神子:将军大人,在那场战斗之后,心结难解,性情大变。
Yae Miko:Since the battle, the Shogun has been greatly troubled and her temperament has changed drastically.
派蒙:欸——?!
Paimon:What!?
【选项1】
旅行者:性情大变?
Traveler: Her temperament has changed?
【选项2】
旅行者:居然会这样…
Traveler: That's hard to believe...
八重神子:将军大人的力量本就日渐衰落,你那时候又下手太重。
Yae Miko:Her power was already on the decline. Then you dealt her that fateful strike.
八重神子:落败对她可是无比沉重的打击,再加上我去见她的时候,又恰好忘记了带上三彩团子和轻小说。
Yae Miko:The defeat was a heavy blow to her. It also didn't help that I forgot to bring her some Tricolor Dango and light novels when I went to see her...
八重神子:我的旧友啊,因为没办法边吃甜点心边看小说,气得内心崩溃,又哭又闹,呜呜呜呜,好可怜啊…
Yae Miko:Oh, the poor thing. Without desserts and books to console herself with, she was so angry she quite simply lost it. Crying and ranting and raving... Oh, I could hardly bear to see her that way...
派蒙:哪有会被这种事气得又哭又闹的神啊!
Paimon:You expect us to believe that a god would throw a temper tantrum over something like that!?
【选项1】
旅行者:我就不该相信你。
Traveler: I don't believe you.
【选项2】
旅行者:说不定真的有。
Traveler: It's not beyond the realm of possibility.
八重神子:呵呵,这也不能都怪我。在我听来,你们所谓的「担心」,就和我的谎言一样,都是无稽之谈。
Yae Miko:Hehe. Before you get too indignant, consider the fact that your concerns sound every bit as nonsensical to me as that blatant lie did to you.
八重神子:那可是追求永恒的影,凡人的生命在她看来不过须臾,又怎么需要凡人担心她的安危呢?
Yae Miko:Ei seeks eternity. To her, mortal lives come and go in the blink of an eye. Of what consequence to her are mortal concerns for her wellbeing?
派蒙:也就是说,她没事对吧?
Paimon:You're saying she's fine, right?
八重神子:具体情况我也不知道,她说了要静养,我又没什么重要的事,没必要去自找没趣。
Yae Miko:I don't know the details. She said she wanted to rest, and I have nothing pressing that requires her attention. So there is no reason to disturb her.
八重神子:雷暴这件事,我也有所耳闻,单说「她的意志发生了转变」,并非没有可能。
Yae Miko:I have heard about the thunderstorm, though. As to the cause, it is not inconceivable that, as you suggest, her will has wavered somewhat.
【选项1】
旅行者:那更该看看她了。
Traveler: All the more reason to check on her.
【选项2】
旅行者:就是怕她憋坏了。
Traveler: Maybe she's gone stir-crazy.
八重神子:在将军静养的时候还能见到她的,在稻妻也只有我了。
Yae Miko:I am the only one in all of Inazuma who can visit her while she is resting.
八重神子:不过,我为什么要帮你这个忙呢?对见惯了金山银山,世事浮沉的我,又有什么能让我心动呢?
Yae Miko:But tell me, why should this concern me? Why should I do this for you, when I already have everything one could ever want, and have seen everything one could ever wish to see?
【选项1】
旅行者:这是为了稻妻人民。
Traveler: Do it for the people of Inazuma.
【选项2】
旅行者:这是为了影。
Traveler: Do it for Ei.
八重神子:哈哈,我很喜欢你的答案。
Yae Miko:Haha. I like that answer.
八重神子:这是通行证明,交给看门的奥诘众,他就会放你们进去。
Yae Miko:Here is the Pass Permit. Show it to the Okuzumeshuu at the gate, and he will let you in.
派蒙:谢谢你!神子!
Paimon:Thanks, Miko!
八重神子:虽然刚刚的问题是在开玩笑,但既然你回答了,就请不要只是说说而已。
Yae Miko:My question was in jest, but since you answered it in earnest, please stay true to your word.
八重神子:对了,通行证也要还给我哦。
Yae Miko:Oh, and don't forget to return the Pass Permit to me after you have finished with it.
前去面见将军 Go to see the Shogun
八重神子:她总是一个人,去看看她也好。
Yae Miko:She spends all her time alone. Having a visitor once in a while can't do any harm.
八重神子:能撼动「永恒」的你,就是她的「可能性」。
Yae Miko:As the one who shook Eternity, you are her potential for change.
与门前的毅交谈 Talk to Takeshi at the entrance
毅:将军大人正在静养,不见任何人。
Takeshi:The Almighty Shogun has requested solitude. No visitors allowed.
派蒙:我们有神子给我们的通行证明。
Paimon:We've got a Pass Permit from Miko.
毅:开什么玩笑,宫司大人从来不会把通行证交给别人,即便你们是名声显赫的旅行者。
Takeshi:Don't be ridiculous. Lady Guuji never gives her Pass Permit to another person, not even esteemed travelers like yourselves.
毅:正是因为将军大人对八重宫司的信任,才会允许这个通行证明的效力…
Takeshi:Guuji Yae is only authorized to hold that Pass Permit because of the trust that the Almighty Shogun places in her and her alone...
毅:等等,这个…居然是真的?!
Takeshi:Wait... This is... authentic!?
【选项1】
旅行者:没办法造假吧。
Traveler: It'd be a little difficult to forge it.
【选项2】
旅行者:那去找神子大人问问?
Traveler: Feel free to check with Miko.
毅:我明白了,那按照将军大人的意思,确实不应该阻拦。
Takeshi:Understood. Then, as the Shogun has ordered, I must not stand in your way.
毅:抱歉,请进吧。面见静养中的将军,请更加谨慎,不要做出任何冒犯的行为。
Takeshi:Apologies, please proceed. Since the Shogun is resting at this time, please be especially respectful and make sure your behavior is impeccable.
毅:难道说,将军大人身体抱恙,这传闻是真的?
Takeshi:It's rumored that the Almighty Shogun has taken ill... Could it be true?
毅:不,没什么,请进吧。
Takeshi:Ah, ignore me. Please, head in.
进入天守阁,面见将军 Go to Tenshukaku to see the Shogun
天守阁内,将军正漫无目的地走来走去…
The Raiden Shogun paces back and forth aimlessly within Tenshukaku...
派蒙:她走来走去的,看上去有点心神不宁?
Paimon:Look how she's pacing back and forth... Don't you think she looks a little anxious?
雷电将军:你们是如何闯进来的?
Raiden Shogun:How did you get in?
雷电将军:擅闯此地者,应立刻抹除。
Raiden Shogun:Trespassers are to be eliminated at once.
派蒙:等下,是我们啊!为什么又是一副看到敌人的样子!
Paimon:Wait, no, it's us! Why are you treating us like we're your enemies!?
派蒙:我们应该已经和好了吧,进来的手段也非常正当!
Paimon:We made amends, didn't we? Also, we got in by totally legitimate means!
雷电将军:不行,使用武力,是被禁止的事项。
Raiden Shogun:Denied. Use of force has been forbidden.
雷电将军:总之,回去吧,休要干扰我的修养。
Raiden Shogun:Anyway. Be gone. Do not disturb my solitude.
【选项1】
旅行者:「被禁止」?
Traveler: Forbidden? Why?
【选项2】
旅行者:你怎么了?
Traveler: Is everything okay?
雷电将军:不必知晓,这就是我追求静养时的状态。
Raiden Shogun:That is of no concern. This is my recuperation state.
派蒙:唔,旅行者,你有没有感觉怪怪的?
Paimon:Huh, Traveler, what do you make of this? She's acting strange, huh?
【选项1】
旅行者:人偶也需要静养吗?
Traveler: Do puppets really need rest and relaxation?
【选项2】
旅行者:她以前是这种态度吗?
Traveler: Has she ever been like this before?
雷电将军:此身并不需求休憩,但我终归是「内在」的协助者,静养既是她的意志,那么随她所愿。
Raiden Shogun:This body has no need of rest. But I am an assistant to the one within. If she wishes to rest, I must follow her will.
派蒙:我懂了,「静养」原来是里面的影在干涉…
Paimon:Paimon gets it. So this is all Ei's doing...
派蒙:可是,为什么呢?将军就算在外面行动,应该也打扰不到「一心净土」吧。
Paimon:But why? Surely you going about your business doesn't interfere with the Plane of Euthymia?
派蒙:她有个那么大的庭院,已经是最适合休养的环境了。
Paimon:She's got plenty of space in there. Seems like it would be the perfect place for rest and relaxation.
雷电将军:随她所愿,此外无可奉告。
Raiden Shogun:I do as she wishes. I can say no more than this.
【选项1】
旅行者:大家都很担心将军。
Traveler: Why not put their minds at rest?
【选项2】
旅行者:大家想见你一面。
Traveler: Everyone's worried and wants to see you.
雷电将军:不可。现在的我,即便外出也无事可做。
Raiden Shogun:I cannot. In my current state, even if I went out, I could do nothing.
雷电将军:不愿意处理事务,亦是因为无法处理任何事务。
Raiden Shogun:I am currently unwilling to deal with any business. I am also incapable of it.
派蒙:嗯?这又是怎么回事?
Paimon:Huh? What do you mean by that?
雷电将军:嗯…
Raiden Shogun:...
雷电将军:都是被禁止的事项。唉,别再让我说话了。
Raiden Shogun:It has been forbidden. sigh Please refrain from making me talk any further.
派蒙:怎么办,旅行者,感觉对话进行不下去。
Paimon:What should we do, Traveler? It feels like this conversation is going nowhere.
【选项1】
旅行者:是不是生病了?
Traveler: Are you sick?
【选项2】
旅行者:是不是坏掉了?
Traveler: Have you malfunctioned?
影:原来是你们,许久不见。
Ei:Ah, it's you two. It's been a while.
影:将军现在有诸多不便之处,直接进来见我吧。
Ei:The Shogun can't do much at the moment. Come straight in and see me.
进入「一心净土」 Enter the Plane of Euthymia
与远处的影交谈 Speak to Ei in the distance
派蒙:吓死我了,不要这么突然就把我们拉进来啊…
Paimon:That was terrifying! Would it be so hard to give us a little warning first...
影:又不是第一次了,有什么好慌张的。
Ei:It's not your first time. I don't see what there is to be so alarmed about.
派蒙:外面的将军是不是坏掉了啊?你要不要找个时间修理一下?
Paimon:So, is the Shogun broken? Are you gonna get it fixed, or...?
影:不用担心,那是我本人所为。将军的很多功能,都被我暂时禁用了。
Ei:Don't worry. The Shogun's not broken, I've just temporarily disabled many of her functions.
影:现在的将军不能处理事务,也不能作为「我」出现,于是就干脆宣布「闭门静养」了。
Ei:Currently, the Shogun is unable to handle any business and cannot appear as me. So the easiest solution was to announce that I am resting.
【选项1】
旅行者:怪不得将军一直在说「禁止」…
Traveler: That's what she meant by "forbidden"...
【选项2】
旅行者:原来全是你做的啊。
Traveler: So it was all your doing.
影:我说过,有关稻妻的「永恒」,我需要再好好想想,思考需要时间。
Ei:As I said, I need to think about Inazuma's Eternity. And thinking takes time.
影:但将军仍然在运行原来的规则,在我想清楚之前,不能容许将军继续犯错。
Ei:But the Shogun is still running based on her old rules. I can't allow her to make any more mistakes while I am working things out.
派蒙:将军没有像开关一样的东西吗?
Paimon:Have you tried turning it off and on again?
影:没有,创造的时候就没考虑要关闭。
Ei:No. She was not created to ever be turned off.
影:而且正好相反,当时的我已经考虑到了未来的我可能会修改将军的运行规则,这也是不利于「永恒」的。
Ei:Furthermore, I had even predicted at the time that I may wish to modify the Shogun's operational rules at some point in the future. However, such changes would not be conducive to Eternity.
旅行者:对自己同样严苛啊…
Traveler:You are so strict with yourself...
影:所以将军对于法则的修改有非常完备的防御机制,这也是应对突发情况的保险。
Ei:That's why the Shogun has a robust system to safeguard against modification. It's also to protect against unforeseen circumstances.
影:对我来说,在我想清「永恒」的形态之前,暂时禁用某些功能,比直接修改人偶的法则更加有效。
Ei:For now, while I figure out the form that Eternity should take, it's more effective for me to temporarily disable some of the puppet's functions rather than attempt to modify her rules.
派蒙:那我大概明白了,稻妻外海的雷暴紊乱,也是因为将军的某些功能被停掉了吧。
Paimon:Paimon gets it now. The thunderstorm's getting out of control because some of the Shogun's functions have been disabled.
影:雷暴紊乱?这我是第一次听说。
Ei:The thunderstorm is getting out of control? This is the first I've heard of it.
派蒙:欸?事情是这样的…
Paimon:Huh? Okay, well, let us bring you up to speed...
你和派蒙将外海雷暴和天领奉行的混乱都告诉了影。
You and Paimon tell Ei about the storm and the chaos within the Tenryou Commission.
影:嗯,你们说的雷暴,原来如此…
Ei:Hmm, I see. So the thunderstorm is drawing closer...
派蒙:不会是很棘手的状况吧…
Paimon:You can fix it... right?
影:操作失误啦,这种事难免的,之后我调整一下将军就好。
Ei:It's just a minor error. This kind of thing was bound to happen. A small modification to the Shogun should fix it.
【选项1】
旅行者:…虚惊一场。
Traveler: ...So everyone was worked up over nothing.
【选项2】
旅行者:好随意的理由。
Traveler: Seems a little arbitrary.
影:别这么看着我,这种操作我以前也没做过,将军的构造是很复杂的,只要调整就难免出问题。
Ei:Don't look at me like that. I've never had to tinker with the Shogun before, and she's very complicated. It's practically inevitable for something to go wrong when you start tweaking things.
影:对,我可不是找借口,事实就是如此。
Ei:Yes, that's it. I'm not making excuses. It's the truth.
派蒙:没关系,不用在意啦,能解决就好。
Paimon:It's fine. Just as long as you can fix it is all.
旅行者:那你对「永恒」的思考有进展吗?
Traveler:Any progress on your thoughts about Eternity?
影:还是老样子。虽然看到了前进的方向,但矛盾依旧存在。
Ei:Not much. As before, I can see the way forward, yet there are still contradictions.
影:不过,也不用太着急。若是不够认真谨慎,只是为了得出结论而得出结论,那就本末倒置了。
Ei:But there is no urgency. To reach an ill-conceived verdict in haste, just for the sake of having reached one, would be a confusion of priorities.
【选项1】
旅行者:跟我去换个心情吧。
Traveler: Come with us. Get a change of pace.
【选项2】
旅行者:出去走走怎么样?
Traveler: How about we go for a walk?
影:嗯?
Ei:Hmm?
派蒙:大家只要见到将军还健康,外面的猜测和谣言就都会不攻自破的!
Paimon:If everyone sees that the Shogun is in good health, it'll put all the speculation and rumors out there to rest!
派蒙:而你如果换个地方,换个心情,也可能会有新的思路!
Paimon:And who knows, a change of scenery might put you in a different mood and give you some fresh inspiration!
影:是让我,离开「一心净土」吗?
Ei:You mean... leave the Plane of Euthymia?
【选项1】
旅行者:或许对大家都是有利的事。
Traveler: It might do everyone some good.
影:嗯,也对,毕竟现在的将军无法代我处理事务。
Ei:Yes, you're right. After all, the Shogun is currently unable to take care of business on my behalf.
【选项2】
旅行者:你有很长时间没有出去过了吧?
Traveler: You haven't left in a long time, I'll bet?
影:对我来说这并非必要之事,但有你的邀请…换个心情可能也不错。
Ei:It's unnecessary, as far as I'm concerned. But since you are inviting me... a change of pace might well be nice.
影:那好吧,出去转一转好了。
Ei:Alright then. I'll come out for a while.
影:既然是转换心情,你们称呼我为「影」就好。我不喜欢太死板的称呼。
Ei:Since the theme of the day is a change of pace, you can just call me Ei. I'm not a great fan of rigid titles.
派蒙:欸?不过现在在我们眼前的,是影的意识对吧?意识可以离开这个地方吗?
Paimon:What? But you're just Ei's consciousness, aren't you? Can consciousness actually leave this place?
影:这个我自有办法,我可不会主动将自己囚禁起来。
Ei:I have my ways. I would never subject myself to imprisonment voluntarily.
派蒙:好的,那我就不担心啦!接下来我们就是你的导游!
Paimon:Great. Then there's nothing to worry about! Allow us to be your tour guides!
影:导游?那是什么?
Ei:Tour guides? What's a tour guide?
派蒙:就是帮你介绍现在的稻妻,告诉你什么好吃什么好玩的人!好啦好啦,出发吧。
Paimon:Someone to show you around the Inazuma of today and give you tips on where to eat and how to have fun! Alright, let's go go go!
最后更新于