质料恒常无易 The Fabric of Constancy

在你的引领下,影见识到了许多新奇事物,显得很享受的样子。为了纪念这段难得的休闲时光,你提议为她留影。 With you as her tour guide, Ei witnesses a great many new things and even seems to be enjoying herself. You decide to remember this leisurely time by

前往风景优美的留影地 Go to the best spot to take a picture

推荐合适的留影姿势 Recommend a suitable pose

影:所以,现在我们要干什么?

Ei:So, uh, what are we supposed to be doing?

派蒙:为你留下画片,具体操作交给我们,你只需要在那边站好,摆好姿势就行。

Paimon:We're taking a photo of you. Just leave the hard work to us, all you need to do is stand over there and strike a pose.

派蒙:简单来说,画片可以把此时此刻的你记录下来,很适合作为纪念。

Paimon:Basically, a photo makes a visual record of you at this very moment in time, so it makes a great souvenir.

影:那摆姿势又是怎么一回事?

Ei:Okay, so what exactly is "striking a pose"?

旅行者:要记录的是画面。

Traveler:The photo is a visual representation.

影:原来如此,也就是说,要对着你们摆出一个好看的动作,对吧?

Ei:Ah, I see. So in other words, I need to do some sort of visually agreeable action in front of you, right?

影:仔细想想,有点难为情啊。

Ei:The more I think about it, the more embarrassing it seems.

影:要怎么做才好呢?帮我出出主意吧,好看一点,但不要太夸张,我觉得我会放不开。

Ei:How should I pose? Help me out here. It should look good but not too over the top. This isn't coming naturally to me at all.

【选项1】

旅行者:摆一个端庄的姿势吧。

Traveler: Try graceful and dignified.

影:那…就这样吧。

Ei:Okay... I'll try that.

【选项1】

旅行者:就这样吧。

Traveler: That works.

影:好,那就开始吧。

Ei:Okay, let's get started.

派蒙:我们挑一个好的角度,为她记录吧。

Paimon:Let's pick a good angle to record this moment from.

【选项2】

旅行者:或许可以再试试其他的。

Traveler: Maybe try another one.

影:好吧,这里就交给你来决定。

Ei:Alright. Well, I'll leave the decision to you.

选择合适的位置留影 Pick a good spot to take a picture

将画片展示给影看 Show the picture to Ei

派蒙:拍好啦,你看,这就是刚刚为你拍出来的画片。

Paimon:It's a wrap! Take a look, here's the photo we took of you.

影:这…好神奇。是某种法术吗?这里面的…是又复制出了一个我?

Ei:Wow... this is astonishing. Is it some kind of magic? It seems to be... another copy of me?

影:可她又似乎不会动,不会说话…

Ei:But she doesn't seem to be able to move or talk...

【选项1】

旅行者:这只是一种记录。

Traveler: It's just a record.

【选项2】

旅行者:这并不是真正的你。

Traveler: It's not the real you.

影:刚刚还觉得拍得不好看,身体有点僵硬,可是现在看上去,比我想象中自然多了。

Ei:I thought it would turn out poorly because I felt rather rigid. But it actually looks much more natural than I'd imagined.

影:动作一模一样,后面的风景也一模一样…这是怎么做到的呢。

Ei:The pose is exactly the same and so is the scenery in the background... I can't imagine how it's achieved.

派蒙:这就是它厉害的地方啦。

Paimon:That's what makes it so special.

影:等等,我还是不太能理解其中原理,多解释一下…

Ei:Hang on, I'm still struggling to understand this. I need you to explain it again...

影:就是说,这个里面的,不是我?

Ei:So the one in this photo... are you sure it isn't me?

影:如果不是我,那么为什么可以和我一模一样。如果是我,那么现在的我是什么?

Ei:If it's not me, then why does she look exactly like me? And if she is me, then... who am I?

派蒙:这…超出我的解答能力了,交给你,旅行者!

Paimon:Uh... okay, way above Paimon's head— over to you, Traveler!

旅行者:可能就像将军与你的区别吧。

Traveler:It's a little bit like you and the Shogun.

派蒙:对哦,你觉得将军算不算是你呢?

Paimon:Hey, that's right. Do you think the Shogun counts as you?

影:那当然算,我从来都没有把稻妻交给别人管理的意愿。

Ei:Of course I do. It was never my intention to place control of Inazuma into anybody else's hands.

派蒙:那现在的你是什么呢?

Paimon:So then, who does that make you, here and now?

影:这么说的话,我也是我,这是无需置疑的。

Ei:Well I'm still me. There is no doubt about that.

旅行者:「你」的存在不一定是单一的。

Traveler:So your existence isn't singular.

影:「我」的存在…

Ei:My existence, hmm...

影:我好像明白了。

Ei:I think I understand.

影:我就是我,仅有一个,但可能有无数种存在的形式。我以什么形式存在,其实并不重要。

Ei:I am me. There is only one of me, but I can exist in many different forms. It's not important what form I exist in.

影:比如将军,就是我的某一种存在形式,她究竟是不是我,这个问题绝不会被她身上的某个零件决定。

Ei:The Shogun, for example, is one of my forms of existence. The question of whether or not she is me is not determined by any of her components.

派蒙:这么说的话,这个画片也是你的一种存在形式啦。

Paimon:In that case, this picture is one of your forms of existence, too.

影:嗯,就连追求「永恒」的我,存在形式都在不断变化…

Ei:Hmm. So even I, who seeks Eternity, am constantly changing my form of existence...

影:那我怎么能要求稻妻,还有生活在稻妻的每个人,都保持不变呢?

Ei:Then, how can I ask Inazuma and everyone who lives here to remain unchanging?

【选项1】

旅行者:稻妻的本质没那么容易改变。

Traveler: Inazuma will always be Inazuma.

【选项2】

旅行者:人类的本质没那么容易改变。

Traveler: Human beings will always be human.

影:和你们这一路走下来,见识到的全是我认知之外的内容。

Ei:Everything I have encountered on this journey with you has been from beyond my existing sphere of knowledge.

影:唉,让你们见识到我笨拙的一面了。你们可能感受不到,这些东西的确冲击了我的认知。

Ei:sigh You've seen a lot of my ignorant side today. Maybe you can't tell, but all this has challenged my understanding of things.

影:如果用这些东西来定义,那如今的稻妻已经与我的印象大相径庭了。

Ei:Based on what I have seen today, I am forced to accept that Inazuma is a completely different place from the one I remember.

影:但是,绝不能因此就说,现在的稻妻已经不是稻妻了吧。

Ei:But it would be incorrect to conclude from this that the Inazuma of today is no longer Inazuma.

旅行者:没错。

Traveler:Right.

影:眼狩令,千手百眼神像,这些都是为了催生「永恒」,但如果我离「永恒」真的越来越近的话,一切的故事都不会发生。

Ei:Both the Vision Hunt Decree and the Statue of the Omnipresent God were conceived as a means of bringing about Eternity. But if I were really getting closer to Eternity, none of this ever would have happened.

影:哈啊…

Ei:Hmm...

影:我是否…将一切都抓得太紧了呢。

Ei:Perhaps... perhaps I've been holding on to everything too tightly.

派蒙:看来影是想通了呢!

Paimon:Sounds to Paimon like Ei's figured things out!

派蒙:那我觉得,我们这一段导游做得非常有价值!

Paimon:And that means that we've done a really great job as her guides!

远处传来了呼喊声。

You hear shouting in the distance.

一平:二少爷,二少爷!

Ippei:Master Kamaji! Master Kamaji!

派蒙:咦,为什么下面那么吵?

Paimon:Hmm? Why's it getting so noisy down there?

派蒙:好像是一平,他怎么了?

Paimon:That sounded like Ippei. What could be the matter?

影:那是天领奉行的人吗?

Ei:Ippei? Is that someone from the Tenryou Commission?

派蒙:对,我们去问问看发生了什么吧。

Paimon:Yep. Let's find out what's going on.

顺着声音去一探究竟 Follow the voice to see what's happening

与急匆匆的一平交谈 Talk to the hurried Ippei

派蒙:一平,发生什么事了吗?

Paimon:Hey, Ippei, what's the matter?

一平:啊,是你们,我…

Ippei:Ah, it's you. I...

一平:欸?将、将军大人?!

Ippei:Huh? Th—The Almighty Shogun!?

一平:您是要见九条镰治少爷吗?抱歉,他现在还没有回来。如果方便的话,可以由小人代为传达吗?

Ippei:You must be looking for my master, Kujou Kamaji? I'm very sorry, he's not here at the moment. But if it pleases you, I will gladly deliver a message on your behalf?

影:不必多礼,并不是专程来访,只是听到了你呼喊的声音。

Ei:It's okay, I'm not here to see him. We just heard you calling out, so we came to see what was going on.

旅行者:你在找你家的二少爷吗?

Traveler:Are you looking for your master?

一平:是的,不瞒你说,二少爷他去谈判迟迟没有回来,我很担心。

Ippei:Yes. Master Kamaji still hasn't returned from the negotiations, and I'm starting to get worried.

一平:他平时有在外面闲逛不回来的习惯,可能只是在什么地方入迷了。

Ippei:In fairness, he does have a habit of taking long walks and coming back late. It's perfectly possible that he just found somewhere he likes and lost track of time.

一平:但不知道为什么,今天我特别不安。

Ippei:But for some reason, today I'm particularly nervous.

影:九条镰治,听起来像是九条家的后人。

Ei:Kujou Kamaji... A descendant of the Kujou Clan, I presume.

一平:是的,实在抱歉。由于家主身体抱恙,大少爷常年在外,现在九条家是由九条镰治少爷作为九条家的名代。

Ippei:That's right. Apologies, since the head of the clan is in poor health at the moment, and Master Masahito is rarely home, Master Kamaji is currently serving as representative of the Kujou Clan.

影:天领奉行陷入混乱,这我也略有耳闻。这件事和九条镰治有关吗?

Ei:I have heard that things are quite tumultuous within the Tenryou Commission at present. Does this have anything to do with Kujou Kamaji?

一平:抱歉,将军大人,这也是九条家的失职。

Ippei:Forgive us, Almighty Shogun. The Kujou Clan has failed in its duty.

一平:由于九条家名誉大损、势力衰微,将军您…呃,天领奉行后续的安排,将军您又并未给出决策…

Ippei:The Kujou Clan's reputation is damaged and its power over the Tenryou Commission is in decline. Plus you, um... ahem, you have yet to issue a verdict on the Commission's future...

一平:所以二少爷才前去商量,是否能请到「鹰司家」主持大局…

Ippei:So, Master Kamaji decided to enter negotiations with the Takatsukasa Clan with a view of having them take over...

派蒙:那应该是在奉行所谈吧,为什么要到这里来找呢?

Paimon:Surely they would be discussing something like that at their headquarters, right? Why are you looking for them here?

一平:啊,不是的,这次会面的地点比较特殊。其实我也有点疑惑,但大人物的事,我也不敢多问。

Ippei:Actually, they decided to hold this one elsewhere. I'm a little confused as to why, to be honest, but I didn't feel it was my place to question the higher-ups.

一平:地点在鸣神大社附近的山上,那里好像有「鹰司家」的特殊营地。

Ippei:The meeting place is in the mountains near the Grand Narukami Shrine. I believe the Takatsukasa Clan have some kind of base there.

影:「鹰司」…也是熟悉的名字,这么多年,他们应该都在忠心辅佐九条吧。

Ei:Takatsukasa... another familiar name. They have been faithfully serving the Kujou Clan all these years?

一平:是的是的,就是因为这样,二少爷才会去谈判。可无论有多少事需要谈,这花费的时间也太多了。

Ippei:Yes, yes. That's why Master Kamaji decided to discuss things with them. I understand they must have had a lot of ground to cover, but still, there's no way it should have gone on this long.

一平:城里我都找了个遍,如果他还没回来的话…

Ippei:I've searched all over the city. If he really hasn't returned yet, then...

【选项1】

旅行者:还没有结束吧。

Traveler: Maybe they haven't finished.

【选项2】

旅行者:可能遇到突发情况了。

Traveler: Maybe something's happened.

一平:是啊,我也想到了这种可能…但以我的身份,可不能冒冒失失地独闯「鹰司家」。

Ippei:Yeah, I thought of that possibility too... but someone of my rank can't just go venturing into Takatsukasa Clan territory like that.

旅行者:我们去帮你看看吧。

Traveler:We can go check things out for you.

一平:不用不用,应该只是我多心了。要是打扰了谈判,我反而没法交代。

Ippei:No, no need. I'm probably just overthinking things. Besides, if they're still at it, they'll only blame me for interrupting the negotiations.

一平:虽然我只是二少爷的小跟班,但其实我从小就跟他一起长大,我只是…很怕他出事而已。

Ippei:I'm only a lowly servant, but Master Kamaji and I grew up together... It'd be terrible if anything ever happened to him.

一平:我不如二少爷聪明伶俐,也没办法帮二少爷分担太多压力,但我不想因为我的失职而让二少爷遭遇危险。

Ippei:I'm not as smart as Master, so I can't really share his burdens. But the last thing I'd want would be for him to come to harm when I could've done something about it.

派蒙:唔,将军大人怎么看?

Paimon:Hmm... what do you think, Almighty Shogun?

影:我们亲自走一趟吧。

Ei:Let's go see what's happening.

影:以我的身份,就算妨碍了谈判,应该也不会影响到你。

Ei:With me present, they are unlikely to blame you even if we do happen to interrupt the negotiations.

影:而且,本就是我未能及时决策的缘故,应该由我来出面解决。

Ei:Besides, this has only come about because I failed to make a timely decision. This issue started with me, and I shall be the one to finish it.

【选项1】

旅行者:很有担当。

Traveler: That's commitment, right there.

【选项2】

旅行者:很帅气。

Traveler: Awesome stuff.

一平:感激不尽,感谢将军大人能出手相助!我也会再去其他地方找找看!

Ippei:Thank you so much, Shogun! I'll keep looking around in the meantime, too!

一平:那我现在就把那个营地的位置为你们标记出来,希望一路顺利!

Ippei:Let me mark out the location of the base for you. I hope everything goes smoothly!

最后更新于