奔狼的领土 Wolves' Territory

你与派蒙决定探访蒙德的人烟稀少之地,奔狼领,全然不知这片生态原始的领域中潜藏着怎样的危险。 You and Paimon decide to pay a visit to Wolvendom, a place in Mondstadt that few people pass through, without any knowledge of the dangers that may await

前往奔狼领 Go to Wolvendom

与派蒙对话 Talk to Paimon

派蒙:这里叫做「奔狼领」,据说蒙德的人很少涉足这里…

Paimon:This is Wolvendom. People from Mondstadt hardly ever come here...

派蒙:虽然就在蒙德城附近,但这里生态原始,是一个自然法则至上的地方。

Paimon:Even though it's not so far away from the city, the environment here is totally untouched. It's a wild place ruled by the laws of nature.

派蒙:正所谓弱肉强食,连史莱姆都能长得很巨大哦!

Paimon:It's survival of the fittest out here. Even the slimes around here are huuuge!

派蒙:看,就是这——么巨大。

Paimon:...Like those super-duper massive ones over there!

旅行者:…它们进攻过来了!做好准备!

Traveler:...Eek, they've seen us! Prepare for battle!

消灭史莱姆 Defeat the slimes

难以计数的巨大史莱姆不断向你涌来,正当你们精疲力尽的时候,手持巨剑的少年突然出现,帮助了你们…

Countless giant slimes are closing in on you — but just when you think you have met your match, a boy brandishing a huge blade appears and saves the day...

感谢相助的少年 Thank the boy for his help

派蒙:谢…谢谢你——奔狼领的狼群来了!快逃吧!

Paimon:panting Th—Thank you— Aaah! Wolves! Ruuuun!

???:不用担心。 狼是朋友。 可,你们是谁?

???:Do not worry. Wolves friends. But, you are...?

派蒙:我们只是普通的旅行者……

Paimon:We're just some boring old travelers passing through...

???:不普通,你们。 不过,有熟悉的气味。

???:Don't smell boring. You smell... sniff familiar...

派蒙:熟悉的气味?

Paimon:...We smell?

???:骑士团,对吧?骑士团里有朋友。

???:You smell like Knights of Favonius. They are friends.

【选项1】

旅行者:你叫什么名字?

Traveler: What's your name?

雷泽:我是雷泽。

Razor:I am Razor.

派蒙:你也是西风骑士团的人吗?

Paimon:Are you one of the Knights of Favonius too?

雷泽:和骑士团没关系。

Razor:I am not.

【选项2】

旅行者:你也是骑士团的人吗?

Traveler: Are you also one of the Knights?

雷泽:我是雷泽。 和骑士团没有关系。

Razor:I am Razor. I am no knight.

远处传来了狼的嗥叫声…

A wolf's howl sounds in the distance...

派蒙:呜啊…

Paimon:Huh?

旅行者:狼群…是怎么回事?

Traveler:What's with the wolf pack?

雷泽:啊……狼群,是家人。

Razor:My wolf pack... they are my family.

派蒙:家人?

Paimon:...Your family!?

雷泽:家人。将我养大,和我一起生活的家人。

Razor:Yes. They raised me. We live together. We are family.

派蒙:好像这中间有很复杂的故事……

Paimon:So many questions...

雷泽:他们在责怪我。为了帮助你们,埋伏暴露了。没有抓到野猪。

Razor:They are angry with me. I help you, exposed our ambush, boar ran away.

派蒙:这样吗…那就让旅行者来帮忙抓野猪吧。

Paimon:Oh, ah... don't worry, Paimon will get Traveler to catch you another boar.

派蒙:旅行者也是很厉害的。

Paimon:Traveler is stronger than he/she looks.

雷泽:我,我觉得不必了。骑士团的朋友每次动手,狼群都要饿肚子…

Razor:N—No need. When knights try to help, wolves go hungry...

派蒙:不用和我们客气啦。你们就等着我们的好消息吧。

Paimon:Don't be silly! Wait here — we won't screw this up, just watch!

获取足够的兽肉 Collect enough Raw Meat

将三块兽肉带给雷泽 Give three chunks of Raw Meat to Razor

派蒙:你看,我们弄到了!

Paimon:Haha! Told you we could do it!

雷泽:谢谢你们。不过…

Razor:I— thanks, but...

雷泽:不过要是我们自己来,能抓五六头。有狼今晚要空肚子了…

Razor:...Wolves catch five or six every hunt... sigh Tonight, they go hungry...

派蒙:呜啊…

Paimon:Uh-oh...

雷泽:不要在意,谢谢你们。

Razor:Don't worry. You tried.

雷泽:你们比起骑士团那个红色,看起来很烫的女孩子——朋友,要厉害多了。

Razor:At least you did better than other knight friend... the red one, burny girl.

雷泽:她出手的话,估计山会烧起来。猪,一头也抓不到。

Razor:If she was here, whole mountain is fire. Can't catch even one boar.

雷泽:我该走了。

Razor:I must go now.

雷泽:最近这里不安全。你们小心,保护好自己。

Razor:Here is not safe. Careful. Always watching.

派蒙:真是奇特的人啊。

Paimon:What a weirdo...

派蒙:他提到的骑士团那个朋友。红色,很烫的女孩子——

Paimon:"Burny girl"? From the Knights of Favonius? What is he—

派蒙:旅行者,你想到了谁?

Paimon:Traveler, who do you think it is?

最后更新于