侦察骑士,又一天! Another Day as an Outrider!

奔狼领中的巨大史莱姆袭击了你们,在你力气快要耗尽的时候,名叫雷泽的少年帮助了你们。以狼群为家人的雷泽提到了一个「红色、很烫的女孩子」,关于这个女孩的身份,你们似乎有了猜想。 On your last legs from being attacked by an enormous slime, you were rescued by a young man named Razor. Razor, w

询问安柏奔狼领男孩的事情 Find Amber and ask about the boy from Wolvendom

安柏:啊,派蒙和旅行者,找我有什么事情吗?

Amber:Hi Paimon, hi Traveler! What can I do for you?

派蒙:你好啊,安柏。

Paimon:Hi Amber~

【选项1】

旅行者:安柏,有件事情……

Traveler: Amber, something has come up...

派蒙:安柏,你认识奔狼领的男孩吗?

Paimon:Amber, do you know a wolf boy from Wolvendom?

安柏:啊?

Amber:Who?

派蒙:就是和你关系很好的那位啊?

Paimon:He said you guys hit it off like a mountain on fire...

安柏:你在说什么啊?

Amber:What on earth are you talking about?

派蒙:奇怪了,他说在老地方等你。难道你已经把他忘记了吗?

Paimon:Strange... He said he would wait for you at your regular spot. Did you lose your memory or something?

安柏:小派蒙你才是,该不会吃错了蘑菇产生幻觉了吧?

Amber:My memory is fine. But you've been eating magic matsutake again, haven't you Paimon?

安柏:我完全不明白啊。

Amber:I have no idea what you're talking about.

派蒙:呃……不能吃的蘑菇是什么颜色的?

Paimon:Magic matsutake... Remind me what color they are?

安柏:紫色的。

Amber:Purple.

派蒙:……好像前两天真的吃过。

Paimon:...Paimon may have had a couple the other day.

派蒙:这不是重点!我现在没傻——!

Paimon:But that's not the point! Paimon's not loopy!

派蒙:你不会真的不认识那个和狼群一起生活的男孩子吧?

Paimon:Do you really not know that boy that lives with the wolves?

安柏:你在说什么啊——不明白——

Amber:I. don't. know. what. you're. talking. about.

安柏:不过,说到狼。 我最近在调查一件事情。

Amber:But on the subject of wolves, I've been investigating something recently.

安柏:本来只在「奔狼领」活动的狼群,最近胆子变大了。

Amber:In the past, the wolves never dared venture outside of Wolvendom. But now they're getting braver.

安柏:据说,袭击了「醉汉峡」附近的车队…

Amber:I heard they attacked a cart fleet near Drunkard Gorge.

安柏:如果有空的话,来协助我调查一下,可以吗?

Amber:If you have time, could you come and check out the situation with me?

【选项1】

旅行者:没问题。

Traveler: Sure.

【选项2】

旅行者:还是正事要紧。

Traveler: Let's get to it.

安柏:哼哼,真可靠。 那我们出发吧。

Amber:Awesome! I knew I could count on you, let's go.

【选项2】

旅行者:你好啊,最近怎么样?

Traveler: Hey Amber, what's up?

安柏:啊,你看起来挺闲的。

Amber:Hi... Looks like you've got a bit of time on your hands.

派蒙:呃,一般说了这句话之后——

Paimon:Uh-oh, here it comes...

安柏:我最近很忙哦。毕竟侦察骑士责任重大嘛——你要来帮忙吗?

Amber:I've been rushed off my feet recently. An Outrider's duties never end, so... Wanna help?

派蒙:果然是这句话!

Paimon:Told you so!

【选项1】

旅行者:没问题。

Traveler: Sure.

【选项2】

旅行者:是什么事?

Traveler: What's the issue?

安柏:最近狼群开始袭击「醉汉峡」沿线的车队了。

Amber:Recently, wolves have been attacking the carts at Drunkard Gorge.

安柏:你知道吧?狼群虽然很危险,但是有自己原则的。

Amber:As you know, wolves are dangerous, but they do have their own rules.

安柏:蒙德的狼基本不会离开明冠山和奔狼领。

Amber:Mondstadt's wolves don't normally venture outside of the Brightcrown Mountains and Wolvendom.

派蒙:嗯嗯,听说虽然那里生态很原始,但也是有独特规则的。

Paimon:Yes, Paimon heard someone say that those areas do have their own set of rules, even though they are wild and untouched by humans.

安柏:没错。所以狼群跑到醉汉峡袭击人,这就很奇怪了。

Amber:That's right. So for wolves to be showing up around Drunkard Gorge is very unusual.

派蒙:说到狼,安柏你认识奔狼领的男孩吗?

Paimon:Speaking of wolves, do you happen to know a wolf boy from Wolvendom?

安柏:不认识啊,蒙德还有这样的人?

Amber:Who? I've never heard of anyone like that around Mondstadt.

派蒙:欸?

Paimon:Um... What?

派蒙:「红色的,看起来很烫的女孩子」,难道不是安柏吗?

Paimon:"The red one, burny girl..." That ain't you?

安柏:你在说什么啊?那是什么?

Amber:Burny...? What are you talking about?

安柏:总之,我马上就要赶去醉汉峡调查了。

Amber:Anyway, I'm off to Drunkard Gorge to investigate.

安柏:你们也一起来吧。

Amber:Come with me!

前往醉汉峡 Go to Drunkard Gorge

向安柏了解前方的骚乱 Talk to Amber about the disturbance up ahead

安柏:前方有骚乱!

Amber:Look, up ahead! Something's happening.

派蒙:不是狼群,好像是丘丘人部落在袭击货车!

Paimon:That ain't no wolf pack... looks like it's the hilichurls attacking the carts after all.

安柏:唔…这倒不是什么罕见的情况呢。

Amber:Huh. Not such a mystery after all.

安柏:好啦,闲话少说,我们赶快去帮忙吧。

Amber:Enough talk. Let's go help out!

消灭丘丘人 Defeat the hilichurls

与齐格芙丽雅对话 Talk to Siegfria

齐格芙丽雅:谢,谢谢你们!

Siegfria:Bless you!

派蒙:小事一桩啦。

Paimon:Piece of cake!

安柏:最近借着狼群的威风,丘丘人都嚣张跋扈了起来。

Amber:So, the hilichurls have been starting to flex their muscles on the back of the wolf scare.

齐格芙丽雅:是这样的。但是我觉得相比丘丘人,还是狼群更肆无忌惮一些。

Siegfria:That's right. But I must say, if you think the Hilichurls are a nasty lot, the wolves are even worse.

齐格芙丽雅:它们…上午刚袭击了清泉镇。

Siegfria:They... they attacked Springvale this morning.

安柏:什么?袭击镇上?!这也太嚣张了!

Amber:Springvale!? That's crazy!

齐格芙丽雅:是啊。

Siegfria:It's unheard of.

齐格芙丽雅:我心想狼群闹够了,兴许可以上路,没想到就遇到了丘丘人…

Siegfria:I thought I would take my chances on the road after the wolves had their fun... I never thought the hilichurls would show up too.

安柏:那我们现在赶过去,说不定还能看到残留的现场。

Amber:We should head there soon and see how bad the situation is.

安柏:先走一步了!你就赶快检查一下损失吧。货车还能动吗?

Amber:But first things first, you should assess the damage to your cart. Does it still work?

齐格芙丽雅:啊,好…

Siegfria:I'll take a look.

最后更新于