卢皮卡,即是命运的选择 Fate's Chosen Lupical
再次被线索领到了奔狼领。这枚钩钩果种子是否真的就是铁证,雷泽和他的狼群是否就是袭击的罪魁祸首? 然而,钩钩果其实还有另外的意义… You are yet again led to Wolvendom. Are these Wolfhook seeds solid evidence? Are Razor and his wolf pack really behind the attack? Or
前往奔狼领 Go to Wolvendom
与雷泽对话 Talk to Razor
雷泽:是谁?!
Razor:Who's there?
派蒙:别紧张,雷泽,是我们!
Paimon:Chill out Razor, it's only us.
雷泽:你是…你也是骑士团的人?
Razor:You... are also knight?
派蒙:什么,原来你们不认识吗?!
Paimon:...So you don't know each other after all?
【选项1】
旅行者:「红色,很烫的女孩子」——
Traveler: "The red one, burny girl..."
【选项2】
旅行者:真的不是安柏吗?
Traveler: That wasn't Amber?
雷泽:不认识。 虽然也是红色,但是没有那个人那么烫。
Razor:No. This girl also red, but not so burny like other girl.
安柏:啊,我明白了。 你们之前说的狼少年就是他吗?
Amber:This is starting to make sense. Is this the wolf boy you were talking about?
派蒙:正是。 他叫做雷泽。
Paimon:Correct! His name is Razor.
雷泽:帮我一个忙。
Razor:Help me out.
安柏:嗯?
Amber:With what?
雷泽:来不及解释了。我让卢皮卡散开了。因为那群人来了。他们没有善意。
Razor:No time. I sent Lupical away. People coming, bad people.
派蒙:就是刚才那些家伙吧?
Paimon:Those guys from earlier?
安柏:明白了。不过在那之前,我有些事情想要问你——
Amber:I understand. But first, I have a few questions—
雷泽:有血的气味。我们要快点。
Razor:sniff I smell blood. Quick.
安柏:难道说是那群傻子被狼袭击了?!
Amber:Blood? I hope the wolves didn't attack those idiots...
查看沿路的异样 Check for strange things along the way
与安柏对话 Talk to Amber
安柏:是血迹!
Amber:Blood droplets!
雷泽:不是人,是狼的。是卢皮卡的…
Razor:Not human blood, wolf blood. Lupical blood...
派蒙:所以卢皮卡究竟是什么啊?
Paimon:Loopy what now? Are you gonna tell us what it means yet?
雷泽:卢皮卡——是命运的家族。如果狼接纳了人,或者人接纳了狼。他们就是卢皮卡。
Razor:Lupical is family fate gave me. When wolf accepts human as its own. Or human accepts wolf. That is Lupical.
派蒙:听起来不像是人的语言啊。
Paimon:Sounds like gibberish to me.
安柏:这话就很奇怪了。难道狼的交流还会用语言的吗?
Amber:That's strange, where does the word come from? Surely it wasn't made up by the wolves?
雷泽:是它定下的名字。
Razor:It's just the name he gave.
安柏:…它,说的是谁?
Amber:...Who's "he"?
雷泽:这片土地的领主。
Razor:Guardian of this land.
派蒙:蒙德的主人,不应该就是巴巴托斯吗?
Paimon:Wouldn't that be Barbatos though? He is the ruler of Mondstadt.
雷泽:之后再说,我好像又找到线索了。跟我来。
Razor:Enough. Another clue. Follow me.
安柏:欸,你等等!我可是在给你机会解释自己的清白哦。
Amber:Hey, wait! This is your chance to prove your innocence!
派蒙:啊,雷泽已经走了。
Paimon:He's already gone!
跟上雷泽 Catch up to Razor
与雷泽对话 Talk to Razor
你们发现了受伤的狼…
You find an injured wolf...
雷泽:是它。被那群人抓住了。
Razor:This is him. We find his blood. Bad men did this.
派蒙:真是过分…
Paimon:How terrible...
安柏:虽然我也觉得很凄惨,但是我的立场…
Amber:I do agree that it's awful. But that doesn't change the fact that—
雷泽:袭击村子的不是我们!
Razor:We didn't attack village! Not us!
雷泽:是流浪而来的黑狼,还有它的狼群。它们想要领地。它们破坏了它定下的规矩。
Razor:A black wolf and his pack, not from here. They try to take over land. They broke the code.
派蒙:它?
Paimon:Whose code?
雷泽:这片土地的领主。
Razor:Guardian of this land.
安柏:这句话刚才听过了。你还是解释一下吧。
Amber:That's now the second time you've brought that up. Tell us who that is.
雷泽:我要把卢皮卡抱到深处去。和我一起来吧。或许它会现身回答你。
Razor:I take Lupical further in. Follow me, maybe you see.
前往奔狼领深处 Go deeper into Wolvendom
在山岩上,赫然出现了巨大的爪印…
What's this? Huge claw marks in the rock...
派蒙:这是什么东西……
Paimon:What's this?
派蒙:大小太夸张了吧。
Paimon:They're sooo huge...
派蒙:呜啊,之前那个就有两米。
Paimon:Whoa, if that one from earlier was two meters high...
派蒙:那这条狼该有多大啊。
Paimon:Imagine how high this one must be.
向雷泽了解救治伤狼的办法 Talk to Razor about how to help the injured wolf
派蒙:这里是……
Paimon:Where are we?
雷泽:旅行者,请你帮我一个忙。帮我收集这个。
Razor:Traveler, help me. Collect these.
派蒙:这个不是钩钩果的种子嘛?
Paimon:Aren't those wolfhook seeds?
雷泽:它碾碎了包扎,可以止血。
Razor:Crush them. Put on wound. Bleeding stop.
安柏:的确。钩钩果的种子上面有层汁液,不仅能轻微麻醉痛觉,还能止血。
Amber:It's true. Wolfhook seeds have a liquid coating that not only functions as a mild painkiller, but also has a hemostatic effect...
安柏:书上这么说的。
Amber:...I read that in a book.
派蒙:为什么会这样啊?
Paimon:Why?
安柏:这我就不知道了。
Amber:...I have no idea.
雷泽:钩子让种子散布。麻醉与止血,为了不痛。
Razor:Hooks help seeds move. Liquid stops pain and bleeding.
雷泽:我们会更难察觉它,把它带得更远。
Razor:Animal doesn't feel hooks, they take seeds far away.
雷泽:…紫色的老师,是这么和我说的。
Razor:...Purple teacher told me so.
雷泽:我要留在这里照看它。还有,回答另一个红色女孩子的问题。
Razor:I stay here, take care of this one. I answer red girl's questions.
安柏:嗯,如果人群回来了,骑士团的面子应该有点作用。
Amber:Right. And if that lot does come back, I doubt they will try their luck against a member of the Knights of Favonius.
安柏:你的狼朋友们并没有洗脱嫌疑呢。不过,旅行者,草药还是麻烦你了。
Amber:Your wolf friend is not clear of my suspicion just yet. But Traveler, we'll still need to fetch those seeds.
采集钩钩果 Collect Wolfhook
将一枚钩钩果交给雷泽 Give a Wolfhook to Razor
派蒙:我们回来啦!你看看这些够吗?
Paimon:We're back! Have we got enough?
雷泽:足够了。
Razor:Yes. Enough.
安柏:刚才和他谈了一下。狼群世界的规则,很不可思议啊。
Amber:Razor was just telling me about the wolven code of conduct. Mind-blowing stuff.
雷泽:谢谢你们。
Razor:Thank you.
正在你们说话时,霍普金斯一行人也找到了这里…
While you are talking, Hopkins and company turn up...
神奇的霍普金斯:绕了一圈都没有找到其他狼。
Hopkins the Marvelous:We've looked everywhere and haven't seen any other wolves.
约顿:狼平常是这样的。刚才抓到那条明显是智力有点问题。
Jotun:Yep, that's wolves for you. The one we managed to capture must have been sick or something.
神奇的霍普金斯:干、干什么?
Hopkins the Marvelous:Wh—What are you doing here?
雷泽:找你算账。
Razor:Revenge.
约顿:就是他,传闻里被狼养大的人!
Jotun:It's him! The one who was raised by wolves!
神奇的霍普金斯:嚯?
Hopkins the Marvelous:Huh!?
神奇的霍普金斯:原来就是你。我还在想狼怎么这么聪明了。
Hopkins the Marvelous:So, it was you. I should have known, wolves aren't smart enough to be behind this.
神奇的霍普金斯:是你在帮着畜生算计人啊?
Hopkins the Marvelous:I can't believe you would help wolves plot against humans!
神奇的霍普金斯:谁给吃谁就是父母吗,你忘了自己是个什么东西了?
Hopkins the Marvelous:They throw you some scraps and you treat them like kin? Have you forgotten what you are?
安柏:够了!
Amber:Enough!
派蒙:你们这是欺负雷泽不擅长说话!
Paimon:Yeah! You can't talk about Razor like that!
约顿:嗯?!骑士团要袒护这个人吗!
Jotun:The Knights of Favonius are gonna let this guy off!?
雷泽:不是我们,袭击的村子——
Razor:We. Did. Not. Raid. Village.
挑战北风之狼 Challenge the Wolf of the North
???:如此嘈杂…将我唤醒…
???:What is this disturbance to which I awaken?
???:却又不是在向「北风」交纳供奉…
???:This is no offering to Boreas...
???:你们…不仅加害我族,还要颠倒是非…
???:Not only do you come for my kind, so too do you fail to recognize your own transgression...
???:真是大胆——!
???:I will not stand for such impertinence!
雷泽:请你…息怒。
Razor:Please! Calm!
北风之狼:要保护外人么?雷泽。
Wolf of the North:You seek to protect these outsiders, Razor?
北风之狼:我的愤怒…尚未平息啊。
Wolf of the North:You cannot tame my fury.
北风之狼:那你就用你的剑,来为他们洗罪——
Wolf of the North:You must clear their name with your sword.
北风之狼:用你从人类那里学来的本事…向我亮出钢铁的爪牙吧。
Wolf of the North:Show me what your humans have taught you. Bare your claws of steel.
雷泽:请你,息怒。
Razor:Please. Calm down.
玻瑞亚斯:哼,罢了。
Boreas:Hmph...
玻瑞亚斯:就像之前,这小子说的。外来的狼群破坏了这里的规矩。它们必然会被制裁。
Boreas:It's just like he said. An outside wolf pack coming in and breaking the rules. They will reap what they have sown.
玻瑞亚斯:但是你——雷泽,你不准参与讨伐。因为这是狼的问题。
Boreas:But Razor — you must not get involved. This is for the wolves to settle between themselves.
玻瑞亚斯:你使用钢铁而不是爪牙,驾驭雷电而不是利齿…
Boreas:You fight not with claws, but with the sword. You strike not with teeth, but with lightning...
玻瑞亚斯:你属于人类。
Boreas:You are human, Razor.
雷泽:我和他们,不一样!我才不属于他们!
Razor:I am not like them! I don't belong.
玻瑞亚斯:你…不是狼。这是狼之间的事情。
Boreas:You are no wolf. This is a matter for the wolves, and the wolves alone.
玻瑞亚斯:倒是你,雷泽在人类中的卢皮卡。你倒是高尚又特殊之人。
Boreas:And you, you are Razor's Lupical amongst humans. Your nobility stands out against others of your kind.
玻瑞亚斯:如果有心,可以向我来寻求试炼。
Boreas:If you ever wish, you may train with me.
玻瑞亚斯:我言尽于此,有缘再见吧,雷泽,和陌生的人类…
Boreas:I have nothing further to say. May we meet again, Razor, and company...
安慰失落的雷泽
Comfort Razor, who is in low spirits
安柏:唔…雷泽,别露出那种表情嘛。对了!要不要去城内住几天?
Amber:Hey... Razor, what's that look for? Why don't you come to the city for a few days?
派蒙:对啊,你在蒙德城也有一个朋友,不是吗?
Paimon:Yeah! You have a friend in Mondstadt anyway right?
派蒙:那个「红色的、很烫的,女孩子」…
Paimon:Y'know... that red, burny friend of yours?
安柏:现在野外的行人对你也很危险。我知道你不想伤害他们。
Amber:You're not safe in the wild anymore. But I know that you don't want to hurt them.
雷泽:我没事,你们,放心。 但我不属于城市…
Razor:I'm fine. Don't worry. But I'm not city human...
雷泽:我,也不属于这里…
Razor:But also not wolf...
【选项1】
旅行者:雷泽…
Traveler: Razor...
【选项2】
旅行者:不要太消沉了。
Traveler: Cheer up...
雷泽:谢谢你们。旅行者,派蒙,还有……另一个红色的女孩。
Razor:Thank you. Traveler, Paimon and... other red girl.
安柏:我陪你聊了那么久,你居然不记得我叫安柏——?!
Amber:Hey!? We've been with you all this time, and you still don't even know my name!?
雷泽:那么,再见了。
Razor:Goodbye.
最后更新于