逐猎魔影 Vanquishing Phantoms

「至此,直面长夜之危…」 "Now, as we face the perils of the long night..."

前往「王城教堂」 Go to the church in the capital

主持人:终于,你们来到了那个教堂(地下室)附近。

Game Master:Finally, you arrive at the chur(Basement)ch Florian described.

主持人:周围散发着不祥的气息,你们已感觉到敌人几乎近在咫尺。

Game Master:As you approach, an ominous aura surrounds you. You get the sense that your enemy is close at hand.

芙宁娜:(奇怪…还真有一股不舒服的感觉…这怎么做到的?)

Furina:(How strange... This uneasy feeling seems so real. How did they manage that?)

主持人:接下来…就是决战的时刻了。

Game Master:Now... it is time for the final battle.

林尼:我们走吧。

Lyney:Let's go.

克洛琳德:弗洛莱恩,等等。

Clorinde:Florian, wait.

弗洛莱恩:怎么了?

Florian:What's wrong?

克洛琳德:你在外面等我们,别进去。你曾经被噬魂兽侵蚀过一次,它很容易就能再次进入你的意识,夺走你身体的控制权。

Clorinde:I think you should wait outside. You've already been corrupted by the Devorator once. It could easily re-enter your mind and take control of your body.

克洛琳德:而且还是离它本体这么近的位置,被侵蚀之后的身体变成什么样都有可能。

Clorinde:I don't think it's a good idea for you to be this close. If it corrupts you again, it's possible you might take on a new form entirely.

弗洛莱恩:正因如此,我才要去…我会走在最前面。

Florian:That's exactly why I have to go... why I should be at the very front.

克洛琳德:…!你是想要…

Clorinde:...! You mean...

弗洛莱恩:没错,我要引诱它进入我的身体。

Florian:Yes, I intend to lure it into my body.

克洛琳德:这太危险了。最坏情况下,我可能不得不杀死你。你明白这严重性吗?

Clorinde:That's too risky. If things get out of hand, I might have to kill you. Do you understand how dangerous this is?

弗洛莱恩:我明白,但这样一来,你们的目标就更明确了。

Florian:I understand. But if I do this, you'll have a clear and visible target.

弗洛莱恩:它不会轻易从方便控制的身体中溜走,你也无需考虑同伴被附身的可能。

Florian:The Devorator will have a hard time passing up the chance to enter a body it knows how to control. You won't have to worry about any of your friends being taken over.

克洛琳德:……

Clorinde:...

弗洛莱恩:克洛琳德小姐,和我不同,你是位强大而正直的逐影猎人。这是我犯下的错,也理应由我自己来承担。

Florian:You're not like me, Miss Clorinde. You're a just and powerful Marechaussee Hunter. This monster broke free due to my error. It's only right that I shoulder the responsibility for its destruction.

弗洛莱恩:不如说…我非这样做不可。

Florian:This is... something that I have to do.

弗洛莱恩:你就当是我以自己的名誉,而向你发起的决斗吧。请一定不要手软。

Florian:Consider it a duel to restore my honor. My only request is that you give it your all.

克洛琳德:…好,我知道了。

Clorinde:...I understand.

克洛琳德:弗洛莱恩,我以决斗代理人的名义,接受你的「决斗申请」,并向你致以敬意。

Clorinde:Then, as a Champion Duelist, I hereby accept your request for a duel, and extend to you my most sincere regards.

弗洛莱恩:…谢谢你。

Florian:...Thank you.

克洛琳德:走吧,该去做正事了。让那魔物再次颤抖于猎人的剑刃之下。

Clorinde:The battle is now upon us. Let the Devorator once again tremble under the blade of the Marechaussee Hunters.

进入「王城教堂」 Enter the church in the capital

一团不祥的黑雾向你们袭来,进入了弗洛莱恩的体内,他化作了一个魔像。众人合力攻击魔像,却还是未能将他击败。

An ominous black mist hits your group, entering Florian's body and turning him into a golem. Everyone attacks together, but the team is unable to defeat him.

在克洛琳德的提示下,你们逐一念诵那些逐影猎人的名字,将他们召唤前来。

At Clorinde's suggestion, you recite the names of the Marechaussee Hunters one by one, summoning them forth.

逐影猎人们重新对魔像展开进攻,克洛琳德挥舞手中长剑,对他打出了最后一击。

The Marechaussee Hunters attack the golem once more, and Clorinde swings her long blade, delivering the coup de grace.

主持人:于是,「魔物」被击溃、「巫师」被讨伐…

Game Master:And so, the monsters were eradicated, and the sorcerer was defeated.

主持人:在那之后,王城重新迎来了和平的日子。那些被蛊惑的王臣,也看清了自己犯下的罪…

Game Master:Peace soon returned to the capital. Those in the court manipulated by the sorcerer also recognized the errors of their ways...

主持人:有人记住了那几位英雄的名字,他们拯救了这个国家…当然,也有人一无所知地继续过着自己的日子…

Game Master:Some remembered the names of the heroes who saved their kingdom, but others simply continued their lives none the wiser.

主持人:这就是「逐影猎人」。他们追寻森森鬼影,并将其尽数驱逐、猎杀…

Game Master:Such is the story of the Marechaussee Hunters. They pursue the phantoms in the darkness and exterminate all who pose a threat...

主持人:不论人们铭记与否,他们永远守护着这座城市,守护着人们的生活…

Game Master:They will always protect the city and those within it, even should all memory of their accomplishments be forgotten by the very people they serve.

芙宁娜:呼…这就算正式结团了吧?

Furina:Whew... I'm assuming we've finally reached the end of the script?

克洛琳德:嗯,你们完成了一个好结局。

Clorinde:Yes. You've reached one of the better endings.

芙宁娜:不错的故事。原本以为只是个普通的冒险剧本,但越到后面越觉得它设计巧妙,制作精良。

Furina:It's a pretty solid story overall. I thought it was just an ordinary adventure at first, but the further we got into it, the more impressed I became with the production and the plot.

芙宁娜:特别是最后那场决战,做得也太逼真了。

Furina:That final battle especially! All the effects were super realistic.

娜维娅:呃…哈哈…

Navia:Right, yeah, hehe... totally.

林尼:啊…的确呢,没想到我们从「宝藏」中得到的武器,还有着那样的效果。

Lyney:Ah... That's a really good point. I never expected the weapons we picked up from that vault would have that kind of effect.

芙宁娜:对啊,它们在我手上发光的时候,还吓了我一跳呢。我刚才研究了好一会儿,但再没见它亮起来过。

Furina:Yeah, mine nearly scared the daylights out of me when it started glowing! I took a good look at it after we got out, but I don't think it ever lit up again.

芙宁娜:哦,这些武器都是道具,要回收的对吧?我先放这儿了。

Furina:Oh, we should probably give these props back, right? I'll just leave mine here.

克洛琳德:芙宁娜玩得开心吗?

Clorinde:Did you have a good time?

芙宁娜:当然,如果下次有类似的桌上剧团,也记得叫上我吧。

Furina:Of course. Let me know if another script like this comes around!

克洛琳德:行,没问题。

Clorinde:Sure, no problem.

芙宁娜:那我就先回去了,路上还想好好回味一下呢。

Furina:Then, I'll head back for now. I think I need some time to fully digest everything that just happened.

芙宁娜:等弗洛莱恩先生醒过来,帮忙传达一下我的问候。真是辛苦他了,从刚才开始就累得睡了过去。

Furina:Once Mr. Florian is awake, please pass on my regards to him. He must be extremely exhausted, to have passed out cold like that.

克洛琳德:你说得对,是挺辛苦的。

Clorinde:You're right. He's had a lot to deal with.

芙宁娜:嗯,那各位改天见!

Furina:Well, see you all some other time! Toodle-oo!

娜维娅:…现在…总可以问了吧?

Navia:...Okay, so, can I ask now?

林尼:我觉得应该可以了吧。

Lyney:I think it should be fine, yeah.

娜维娅:这究竟是怎么一回事啊?

Navia:What in the world was going on back there?

克洛琳德:…原来你们早就发现了吗?

Clorinde:...Ah, so you saw through all of that?

林尼:啊哈哈…山洞里闭眼的那场…很难不被发现吧。

Lyney:Ahahaha... That time in the cave when you told us to close our eyes... It'd be weirder if we didn't notice anything.

娜维娅:我可是忍到现在才问的!因为克洛琳德你一副无事发生的样子,而且芙宁娜看起来根本没有察觉到。

Navia:I was dying of curiosity the entire time! I mean, you did a pretty bang-up job of pretending nothing had gone wrong. Furina actually looked like she thought all of it was planned...

林尼:看来,我们谁都不希望揭开幻想的纱幕呢。

Lyney:Guess none of us wanted to be the one to break the illusion.

派蒙:欸?你们在说什么?

Paimon:Huh? What are you all talking about?

【选项1】

旅行者:你们在说什么?

Traveler: Yeah, what's going on?

娜维娅:什么!原来好搭档你也…!啊…抱歉抱歉,你现在捂起耳朵还来得及!干脆我来帮你捂!

Navia:Wait, don't tell me you never...! Ah, this is all my fault. It's not too late to cover your ears! Here, partner, I'll do it for you!

【选项2】

旅行者:其实我也发现了…

Traveler: I was just playing along too...

娜维娅:什么!原来派蒙也没发现?啊…抱歉抱歉,你现在捂起耳朵还来得及!干脆我来帮你捂!

Navia:Wait, don't tell me Paimon never...! Ah, this is all my fault. It's not too late to cover your ears! Here, Paimon, I'll do it for you!

林尼:这…再怎么也晚了点吧…

Lyney:Um... Bit late for that, don't you think?

派蒙:欸?你们的意思难道是…刚才发生的那些,不是剧本里安排好的桥段?

Paimon:Uh... You're saying... Everything that happened back there wasn't actually part of the script?

克洛琳德:不如说从一开始,这就不是一个普通的桌上剧团。

Clorinde:It's probably more accurate to say this was never a real scripted story to begin with.

派蒙:欸欸欸?!!

Paimon:Whaaat!?

弗洛莱恩:…好吵…头好疼啊。

Florian:...So loud... My head...

派蒙:你快给我起来!起来!这究竟是怎么回事啊!

Paimon:Hey, you! Get up right now and explain yourself!

弗洛莱恩:啊啊啊!不,不要摇!我的头…!

Florian:Ahhhhh! No shaking, please! My head...!

弗洛莱恩一五一十地向其他人解释了事情经过…

Florian explains the truth to everyone...

派蒙:我、我没听错吧?这剧本的后半段都是你们现场编出来的?

Paimon:D—Did Paimon just hear that right? You guys made up that whole last part on the spot?

派蒙:骗人很可恶,但弗洛莱恩编故事好厉害。克洛琳德的临场发挥也是!

Paimon:It's not nice to lie to people, but.... Paimon's gotta admit, that was a really good story, Florian. Oh, and nice improvisation, Clorinde!

林尼:简直像魔术师上场发现忘带道具,临时创作了一段精彩的魔术一样。

Lyney:Yeah! It was like watching a magician improvise a spectacular magic trick after forgetting an important prop.

派蒙:要是我知道宝库有问题,可能早就怕得要死,转头溜走了!

Paimon:If Paimon knew something was wrong with that vault, she would've floated straight in the opposite direction!

克洛琳德:都是小场面。

Clorinde:Everything was under control.

娜维娅:你口中就没有大场面,但随便挑一个说出来都能把人吓个不轻。

Navia:As if you've ever described a situation as being "out of control." I'm pretty sure any situation you consider to be easy to handle would scare a reasonable person half to death!

克洛琳德:可能我习惯了吧。

Clorinde:Guess I'm just used to it.

派蒙:呃…你的生活是有多刺激…难怪当主持人的时候,什么情况都应付得来。

Paimon:Uh... You must run into a lot of unexpected situations, then... That explains why you're so good at coming up with things on the spot...

克洛琳德:至于弗洛莱恩…

Clorinde:As for you, Florian...

弗洛莱恩:…我没有什么好辩驳的。我这就前往警备队,陈述自己所犯的罪,接受惩罚。

Florian:...I know there's no excuse for what I did. I'll turn myself in to the Gardes at once, confess my crimes, and accept any punishment that comes my way.

克洛琳德:我倒觉得,你受的惩罚已经够多了。

Clorinde:I would say you've already suffered more than enough.

弗洛莱恩:…什么?

Florian:...What?

克洛琳德:虽然一开始被功利所蒙蔽,但你在决战中的行为,证明了自己是位合格的逐影猎人。

Clorinde:You may have been blinded by fame and fortune in the beginning, but your actions during the final battle had proven you to be a true Marechaussee Hunter.

弗洛莱恩:……

Florian:...

克洛琳德:对这座城市来说,你继续做好逐影猎人的工作或许更重要。

Clorinde:You'll be far more use to the city above ground than below. Your job as a Hunter is more important.

弗洛莱恩:可是…

Florian:But...

克洛琳德:当然,你还是要带着钥匙,去向其他两位逐影猎人道歉,并且承担对方所提出的补偿条件。

Clorinde:Of course, you'll still need to take the keys and pay a personal visit to the two Hunters you wronged. Prepare to accept any terms they give you as well.

弗洛莱恩:…我明白。

Florian:...Yes, of course.

克洛琳德:但除此以外…你已经在和我的「决斗」中,证明了自己的名誉。

Clorinde:As far as I'm concerned, though... Your showing in the duel was enough to prove your honor.

弗洛莱恩:…!行…就按你说的办。我…这就去归还那两把钥匙。

Florian:...! Then, I'll do exactly as you said. I... I'll go return those two keys right now.

弗洛莱恩:谢谢你们。我不会辜负你们给予我的第二次机会,我以逐影猎人的身份起誓。

Florian:Thank you so much, everyone. I'll do my best to prove myself worthy of the second chance you've given me. I swear this on my name and honor as a Marechaussee Hunter.

弗洛莱恩:那么…后会有期。

Florian:Until we meet again, everyone.

弗洛莱恩走后,你们也就此离开了地下室…

You exit the basement shortly after Florian...

林尼:说到逐影猎人,那处洞窟里的「宝藏」要怎么处理?

Lyney:Speaking of Marechaussee Hunters... What should we do about the "treasure" in that cave?

克洛琳德:复归原样。

Clorinde:Leave it be.

派蒙:真的吗?不让现在的人们来看看,记住他们吗?

Paimon:Are you sure? We could show it to people, make it so that the Hunters are remembered... Don't you want that?

克洛琳德:不了。这是他们的选择,这就是逐影猎人的道路。

Clorinde:No. Every name on that tablet made the same choice. All Hunters know what the path entails.

克洛琳德:就算是我,也只希望以决斗代理人的身份继续工作。我从不希望人们记住我「逐影猎人」的身份。

Clorinde:I am no exception... My identity as a Marechaussee Hunter is not something I need people to remember. I wish only to be recognized as a Champion Duelist, nothing more.

林尼:这和「魔术师」的道路还真不一样。不过,我欣赏克洛琳德小姐的决定。

Lyney:That's certainly very different from the path of a magician. Still, I admire your decision.

派蒙:咦?我突然想到,既然不是演出特效的话,那最后战斗时,我们的武器为什么会发光呀?

Paimon:Wait, Paimon just remembered something. If there were no special effects involved, why did our weapons begin to glow during the battle?

克洛琳德:因为以前的逐影猎人,会在自己的武器中附上克制魔物的术法。感应到魔物时,它们就会发出光芒。

Clorinde:That's because the Marechaussee Hunters of ages past would often imbue their weapons with special enchantments to suppress the monsters. Whenever a monster was nearby, their weapons would start to glow.

娜维娅:哦!怪不得最后能封住那家伙的行动呢。我还以为召唤真的奏效了。

Navia:Ooh! So that's why they had an effect on that guy near the end. I really thought the summons were doing all the work.

克洛琳德:可能多少也奏效了吧。

Clorinde:Well, I'm sure the summons were a part of it, too.

林尼:哦?这是什么意思?

Lyney:Oh? How so?

克洛琳德:这个被封印的「噬魂兽」,我猜和那几位逐影猎人来自同一个时代。

Clorinde:This particular Devorator probably hailed from the same era as the Hunters we saw in the room.

克洛琳德:你们所念出的名字,都是斩杀了它无数同类、最为英勇的猎人的名字。听到这些名字后,它明显畏缩了。

Clorinde:The names you recited all belonged to the bravest Hunters. Countless monsters fell to their blades. That's likely why the Devorator visibly reacted when you said them out loud.

派蒙:原来名字还有这样的作用…

Paimon:So the names held the power all along...

克洛琳德:……

Clorinde:...

克洛琳德:…娜维娅,刚才在「召唤」的时候,你说——

Clorinde:Navia, everything you said during your "summon"...

娜维娅:啊?呃…啊啊啊!那、那些都是真话,啊不,是戏中的真话啦!你听听就好,别再让我重复了,怪不好意思的。

Navia:Huh? Ah—hahaha! I um, I meant what I said. I mean, it was true to my character! So, yeah, I'm glad you heard it, just don't make me repeat myself. It's embarrassing!

克洛琳德:谢谢你那么说。

Clorinde:I really appreciated those words.

娜维娅:哎呀好啦,咱俩谁跟谁嘛!

Navia:Alright, alright. Don't get all sentimental on me.

娜维娅:呃…不、不聊这个了!我走在前面,你们也要跟上啊!

Navia:Uhh... Anyway, let's not talk about that anymore! I'm going to go on ahead. Don't fall too far behind, now!

派蒙:啊…她溜走了。

Paimon:Ah... She ran off.

林尼:那我也就此告辞吧,今天收获了十分精彩的故事,可以回去和大家分享一整晚呢。

Lyney:I should probably head back as well. This story was truly incredible. I might have to spend the whole night telling my siblings all about it!

旅行者:后会有期。

Traveler:See you later.

林尼:嗯,改日再见。

Lyney:Mhm, Goodbye!

克洛琳德:……

Clorinde:...

克洛琳德:旅行者…若是你的名字不被人记住,你的旅途不被人歌颂,那么你觉得这趟旅途的意义何在?

Clorinde:Traveler... Should your name and deeds be forgotten, what do you think the significance of your journey will be?

旅行者:(……)

Traveler:(...)

旅行者:就算不被记住,和同伴们共度的时光或许就是意义。和同伴们共同创造的未来,也是意义。

Traveler:I suppose the significance would be the journey itself and the world we helped create. There's still value in the time I shared with everyone here, in the things we were able to accomplish, even if no one remembers them.

克洛琳德:…不错的回答。我记下了。

Clorinde:A great answer. I'll remember it.

旅行者:那你又是怎么看待的呢?

Traveler:What would your answer be, Clorinde?

克洛琳德:我吗…哈…

Clorinde:Me? Hah...

克洛琳德:「对于这个问题,那位逐影猎人没再说什么。」

Clorinde:"The Marechaussee Hunter says nothing in response to that question."

克洛琳德:「就由这无声的夜色,来替她回答吧…」

Clorinde:"Perhaps her answer lies in her silence, an unspoken vow left to echo through the night. The path she walks needs no explanation."

最后更新于