渊底不期的再会 In the Depths, an Unexpected Reunion
凯瑟琳小姐似乎有新的委托,去看看委托的内容吧。 Katheryne seems to have a new commission for you. Go check it out.
与凯瑟琳对话 Talk to Katheryne
凯瑟琳:啊旅行者,可真是巧啊,呵呵。
Katheryne:Ah, Traveler. Right on cue, hehe.
派蒙:凯瑟琳小姐,今天有什么委托吗?还有…你今天见到我们怎么好像格外开心的样子?
Paimon:Hey Katheryne! Got any new commissions for us today? Also... how come you look so happy to see us? What have you done!?
凯瑟琳:因为今天早些时候我去神社求签,巫女告诉我说,最近适合「意料之外的再会」哦?
Katheryne:I went to the shrine to draw a fortune slip earlier. The shrine maiden told me that "it is the season for an unexpected reunion."
派蒙:凯瑟琳小姐会去神社求签?怎么感觉是非常非常稀奇的景象!
Paimon:Katheryne? Drawing fortune slips at the shrine? ...Is it just Paimon, or is that the most unusual thing ever!?
派蒙:不对,重点是你一天之内去稻妻跑了个来回吗?这里可是璃月欸!
Paimon:Wait, no, that's not the unusual part — we're in Liyue! You went to Inazuma and back in a single day!?
凯瑟琳:呵呵,哪怕是我,也偶尔会有些私生活的嘛。
Katheryne:Hehe, even I have a private life, you know.
派蒙:所以你说「意料之外的再会」,指的是和我们吗?
Paimon:Okay, so when you say "unexpected reunion," you mean running into us, right?
凯瑟琳:谁知道呢,至少有了这份期待,就感觉见到谁都会很开心了。
Katheryne:Who can say? But the anticipation of knowing that an unexpected reunion is due is making me happy to see everyone I cross paths with today.
派蒙:好吧…明明我们几乎每天都要见面的,凯瑟琳小姐开心就好。
Paimon:Fair enough, even though we see each other pretty much every day... Whatever makes you happy.
【选项1】
旅行者:意料之外的再会…
Traveler: An unexpected reunion...
【选项2】
旅行者:或许…
Traveler: Perhaps...
派蒙:你是说…嗯,我理解你的心情,旅行者,如果巫女所说的真能灵验就好了…
Paimon:Wait, are you saying... Ohh, Paimon gets it, Traveler. Well, let's just hope the shrine maiden was right...
派蒙:你的妹妹/哥哥…
Paimon:Fingers crossed we find him/her.
凯瑟琳:我是不是…说了什么不该说的话呢?看到你们好像有些沮丧。
Katheryne:I'm sorry... Did I say something I shouldn't have? You both seem a little down.
派蒙:没事没事,凯瑟琳小姐,我们还是回到委托的话题吧,有没有什么适合我们的委托呢?
Paimon:Oh, it's nothing. Anyway, back to business. Do you have a new commission you want to give to us?
凯瑟琳:嗯,正巧有一位矿工大哥的委托,似乎是关于层岩巨渊的调查。
Katheryne:Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. This one is from a miner. It seems to be related to investigating The Chasm.
派蒙:欸,那边难道已经解除封锁了吗?
Paimon:Really? Does this mean The Chasm's not sealed off anymore?
凯瑟琳:那么具体情况就让委托人再详细与你们沟通吧,他叫玥辉,现在应该就在层岩巨渊的附近。
Katheryne:I will leave the requester to fill you in on all the relevant details. His name is Yuehui, and he should be at The Chasm right now.
派蒙:好的,凯瑟琳小姐,那我们就动身啦!
Paimon:Alright then, thanks Katheryne! We'll head there right away.
凯瑟琳:嗯,向着星辰与深渊…唔,这次好像真的是向着「深渊」呢,祝两位好运。
Katheryne:Very well. Ad astra... abyssosque. Hmm, this time you are truly bound for the abyss. Good luck to you both.
在层岩巨渊附近找到发布委托的矿工 Look for the miner who posted the commission at The Chasm
派蒙:你好!是那个…那个玥辉吗?我们是冒险家协会派来的。
Paimon:Hi there! You must be "Yuehui," right? We've been sent by the Adventurers' Guild.
玥辉:哦,幸会幸会,确实是我发布的委托。
Yuehui:Ah, great, good to meet you. Yes, I was the one who posted that commission.
玥辉:嗯?这位看起来好像有点眼熟…是很有名的冒险家么?
Yuehui:Wait a second... You look kind of familiar. Are you a famous adventurer, or something?
【选项1】
旅行者:我的来历比较复杂。
Traveler: It's complicated.
【选项2】
旅行者:还是直接说正事吧。
Traveler: Never mind that. Let's focus on the task at hand.
玥辉:这样啊,好吧。先自我介绍一下,我是前不久才拿到层岩巨渊开采许可的矿工,手下有一些跟着我的兄弟。
Yuehui:Oh, uh, alright then. I'll start by introducing myself. I'm Yuehui, a miner, and I received a Mining Permit for The Chasm just recently. I have a handful of other guys in my crew.
派蒙:居然可以拿到层岩巨渊的开采许可?
Paimon:Seriously? They actually give permits out for The Chasm?
玥辉:嗯,玉京台那边终于也开窍了,在千岩军的保护下,开始准许一些仅限于浅表范围的矿物开采,我们还是第一批。
Yuehui:Yes, the folks over at Yujing Terrace finally came to their senses and are now allowing a limited amount of ore mining near the surface. We were among the first to gain approval.
玥辉:可最近发生了一些事情,矿工兄弟们都有些人心惶惶。
Yuehui:But some things have happened recently that put all the miners on edge.
派蒙:发生了什么事?我们好像没听说过。
Paimon:Really? What happened? We haven't heard anything.
玥辉:嗯…这件事说大不大,说小不小,只是有些诡异…
Yuehui:So... it's hard to say exactly how big of an issue it is. Could be something, could be nothing. The main thing is that it's just very... strange.
玥辉:有个兄弟在休息的时候,忽然注意到几个丘丘人神情恍惚地路过。
Yuehui:While one of the miners was on a break, he suddenly noticed a few hilichurls walking his way. They seemed like they were in a daze or something.
玥辉:而且这些丘丘人看都没看他一眼,只是径直朝着层岩巨渊深处去了。
Yuehui:They walked right by him without giving him a single glance. They just made a beeline for the depths of The Chasm.
玥辉:于是那个兄弟刻意留心观察了一段时日,发现时不时便会有类似的情况发生。
Yuehui:After that, the miner started observing his surroundings more closely, and noticed the same thing happening time and time again.
派蒙:丘丘人难道也有好奇心吗?会不会只是来这边转转…
Paimon:Hmm... are the hilichurls just curious? Maybe they just wanna take a peek inside...
玥辉:不,诡异的地方在于,他发现来到层岩巨渊的丘丘人们…
Yuehui:Not likely. The strange part is that in all the time this miner has been watching the hilichurls...
玥辉:…从来都是「只进不出」的。
Yuehui:...he's never seen any of them come back out.
玥辉:那些丘丘人的行迹永远都是单向的,进去之后就再也没有出来。
Yuehui:It seems to be a one-way trip. Once the hilichurls go in, they never emerge again.
玥辉:这段时间,类似的情况愈发频繁。
Yuehui:And it seems to be happening more and more frequently as of late.
玥辉:「那些丘丘人的目标究竟是什么」,「它们后来怎么样了」,「会不会是在酝酿什么灾厄」…
Yuehui:"What are these hilichurls up to?" "What happens to them after they go inside?" "Is there a disaster brewing?"
玥辉:这些念头在矿工兄弟们的脑海中不断出现,很多人都要把自己吓得发疯了。
Yuehui:These are the kinds of thoughts going through the guys' heads now. Everyone's driving themselves crazy worrying about it.
派蒙:唔呃,我好像能理解…光是听上去就觉得有些头皮发麻…
Paimon:Uhhh! Paimon's not surprised... Paimon feels spooked just hearing about it.
【选项1】
旅行者:不敢想象层岩巨渊内部的画面…
Traveler: I don't dare imagine what's going on inside The Chasm...
【选项2】
旅行者:确实是非常诡异的事件…
Traveler: "Strange" is definitely the right word...
玥辉:是啊,可能源于未知的恐惧才是最深的恐惧吧。只有查明了真相,兄弟们才能安心干活啊。
Yuehui:Exactly. The deepest fear is the fear of the unknown, you know? So we have to get to the bottom of it before everyone can put their minds at rest.
派蒙:我们…我们真的要接这个委托吗?那个,矿工大哥,让我们再考虑一下…
Paimon:Do we... do we really wanna take this commission? Um, thanks Mr. Miner, Sir, we need to consider it first—
旅行者:交给我们吧。
Traveler:We'll take it.
派蒙:喂!你也照顾一下我的意见呀!
Paimon:Hey! You could at least pretend to consider Paimon's opinion first!
【选项1】
旅行者:类似这样的诡异情况…
Traveler: When strange things like this happen...
【选项2】
旅行者:我怀疑和「深渊教团」有所关联。
Traveler: I'm inclined to think the Abyss Order is involved.
派蒙:原来你是这样考虑的,唔…那、那好吧,或许真的藏着什么关于你血亲的线索呢。
Paimon:Oh, so that's where you're coming from. Hmm, well okay then, maybe we will find some clues about your twin.
派蒙:不去的话,你会一直很在意的吧?
Paimon:You'll really regret it if you don't go, huh?
玥辉:二位决定要接下这个委托了吗?我可不想我的开采许可证就这么白费了。
Yuehui:So, what's your verdict? Will you take the commission? No pressure, but I gotta say... I'm not loving the prospect of my Mining Permit going to waste.
派蒙:嗯,就当是我们也想满足一下好奇心吧。
Paimon:Yup, we'll take it. We're kinda curious ourselves now, too.
玥辉:那可真是帮了大忙了,我这就告诉你们那些丘丘人去往的大致位置…
Yuehui:Great. You're doing me an enormous service here. Now, let me give you the rough location that the hilichurls keep heading to...
进入层岩巨渊·地下矿区 Enter The Chasm: Underground Mines
前往指定区域进行调查 Go to the designated location to investigate
派蒙:看着这座城市,旅行者,你会不会想起些什么…
Paimon:Just look at this place, Traveler... Doesn't it remind you of something?
派蒙:唔,是什么来着…
Paimon:Wait, what was it again...
旅行者:「污秽逆位神像」。
Traveler:"The Defiled Statue."
派蒙:对的对的!就是这个,又诡异,又是倒立的,还有一些震撼的感觉。
Paimon:Yes, that's it! It's just like that. Just as strange, just as upside-down, and just as spooky.
派蒙:这样说的话,难道层岩巨渊的下面真的会跟深渊教团有关吗?
Paimon:In which case... Maybe whatever's going on in The Chasm really is connected to the Abyss Order.
派蒙:我们要想办法去调查一下…
Paimon:Oh, we gotta get to the bottom of this...
戴因斯雷布从你们身旁骤然出现的传送门中现身…
Dainsleif suddenly emerges from a portal beside you...
派蒙:…啊…
Paimon:...Oh...
戴因斯雷布:……
Dainsleif:...
【选项1】
旅行者:戴因斯雷布?
Traveler: Dainsleif!?
【选项2】
旅行者:真是别样的出场方式。
Traveler: I was not expecting that.
戴因斯雷布:我也没料到会在这里遇上你们。
Dainsleif:The feeling is mutual. I certainly hadn't expected to meet you here, either.
派蒙:好久不见,戴因…不对,你为什么会突然出现在层岩巨渊?
Paimon:Long time no see, Dain... Wait, but how did you suddenly end up here in The Chasm?
戴因斯雷布:层岩巨渊…这里是层岩巨渊之下么,连我也未曾涉足过的地方…原来是这样。
Dainsleif:The Chasm? So, we're in the depths of The Chasm, are we. Interesting... This is one place where I have never set foot before.
旅行者:我有很多事情要问你。
Traveler:I have a lot of questions for you.
戴因斯雷布:那次的「相见」与「分别」都有些仓促,我能理解你的心情。
Dainsleif:I understand how you must feel. Last time, we met suddenly and parted hastily.
戴因斯雷布:而从眼前的这份巧合来看,命运确实欠你一个解答。
Dainsleif:Now our paths cross again... Fate, it seems, owes you an explanation.
【选项1】
旅行者:先解释一下你是怎么出现在这里的。
Traveler: First, tell me what you're doing here.
【选项2】
旅行者:刚才的传送门是怎么回事?
Traveler: What was going on with that portal just now?
戴因斯雷布:应该不难猜才对。我之前又捕捉到一名深渊使徒的动向,并开始了追迹。
Dainsleif:That much should be self-explanatory. I came upon the trail of another Abyss Herald recently, and began pursuing it.
戴因斯雷布:只可惜,那家伙被我逼入绝路后,又玩起了老把戏…
Dainsleif:Unfortunately, I got as far as cornering him before he resorted to the same trick that they all do...
戴因斯雷布:我紧随其后穿过了传送门,果不其然,还是错误的地点。
Dainsleif:I was hot on his heels when I followed him through the portal, but as usual, it was to no avail. It took me to the wrong place.
【选项1】
旅行者:这么说来,之前那次你穿过传送门…
Traveler: So you had the same issue with the portal last time?
【选项2】
旅行者:也没能追上我的妹妹/哥哥?
Traveler: So you didn't actually catch up with my brother/sister last time?
戴因斯雷布:嗯,透过近期的一些经历,我只能推断…深渊操控着的传送能力,似乎不只是点对点,而是一个完整的网状结构。
Dainsleif:Correct. Based on my recent experiences, I can only conclude that the Abyss's portals are not simply pathways from point A to point B, but gateways to an entire network.
戴因斯雷布:传送门的对面可能是传送网络中的任何一个节点,这由他们来决定。
Dainsleif:Where they emerge on the other side is their choice. It can be anywhere within the network.
派蒙:听起来和传送锚点也有些相似呢?
Paimon:Sounds kinda similar to how Teleport Waypoints work...
戴因斯雷布:总之,尽管那次我紧随着你的血亲进入了传送门,可当我认清四周的时候…
Dainsleif:In short, though I was right behind your twin last time when I entered that portal, the next moment that I realized where I was...
戴因斯雷布:…却发现自己已经独自一人,身处那条风魔龙的巢穴之中。
Dainsleif:...I was all alone, back in the ruins known as Stormterror's Lair.
派蒙:哦,说起来,那颗第一台「耕地机」的眼睛怎么样了?
Paimon:Oh yeah, about that — whatever happened to the eye of the first Field Tiller?
戴因斯雷布:我已经安顿好了,在搞清楚那所谓「命运的织机」计划的真面目之前,无需担忧它落入深渊之手。
Dainsleif:It's in a safe place. You can be sure that I will learn the truth of the "Loom of Fate" operation sooner than it could ever fall into the Abyss Order's hands.
【选项1】
旅行者:请你重新自我介绍一下吧。
Traveler: Why don't you tell me who you really are?
【选项2】
旅行者:「末光之剑」。
Traveler: Who is the "Twilight Sword"?
戴因斯雷布:哼,你记住了这个名号么。
Dainsleif:Hah. So that title stuck in your memory.
戴因斯雷布:并非我有意隐瞒。这个名号曾沐浴着坎瑞亚的荣光,可如今…
Dainsleif:I by no means went out of my way to conceal it from you. It once stood for the glory of Khaenri'ah, but now...
戴因斯雷布:…更像一种讽刺,一种诅咒罢了。
Dainsleif:...It is but a cruel joke. My curse to bear.
戴因斯雷布:作为见证了自己国度覆灭的宫廷卫队队长,我想我有理由不愿再提起这个名号。
Dainsleif:Twilight Sword was my title as captain of the Royal Guards when I witnessed the destruction of my entire homeland firsthand. I believe my reluctance to raise it in conversation is quite justified.
派蒙:看来你的妹妹/哥哥说的都是真的…
Paimon:Sounds like your brother/sister was right...
【选项1】
旅行者:关于我妹妹/哥哥的往事…
Traveler: What is the history between you and my brother/sister?
【选项2】
旅行者:你们之间究竟发生过什么?
Traveler: What happened between you?
戴因斯雷布:我们曾是「旅伴」。
Dainsleif:We were travel partners.
戴因斯雷布:那是一段怀抱着苦痛不断搜寻命运的旅途,只不过…我们未能共同抵达「终点」。
Dainsleif:We both partook in a painful journey of searching for our fate, but regrettably... we did not make it to the journey's end together.
旅行者:「旅途的终点」…
Traveler:The journey's end...
戴因斯雷布:在你继续没完没了地发问之前,我有必要提示你…
Dainsleif:Before you continue questioning me, I ought to warn you...
戴因斯雷布:假如我对「传送网络」的猜测是正确的,刚刚我又恰巧被传送至此,那就证明在深渊教团眼里,此处存在着设立传送节点的价值。
Dainsleif:If my suspicions regarding the portal network are correct, then the fact that there is a portal leading here tells us that the Abyss Order has their eyes on this location.
派蒙:你是说深渊教团准备在这里进行什么行动吗?这倒是跟我和旅行者的预感一样。
Paimon:You mean the Abyss Order is plotting something here? Actually, Paimon and the Traveler suspected that, too.
戴因斯雷布:那么,此时此刻的我们…很有可能正在被「深渊」窥伺着。
Dainsleif:I mean that it's highly likely that even as we speak, the Abyss Order is watching our every move.
派蒙:别、别这么说,我好像有些毛骨悚然了!
Paimon:Uhh, don't say that! You're giving Paimon goosebumps!
【选项1】
旅行者:先进行调查吧。
Traveler: Let's go and investigate.
【选项2】
旅行者:我暂且相信你。
Traveler: I'll trust you. For now.
戴因斯雷布:呵,明智。那边的岩壁附近似乎有火光,我们过去看看。
Dainsleif:Huh, a wise choice. There appears to be light from a fire coming from near that rocky wall. Let's take a look.
最后更新于