黑蛇骑士的荣光 The Black Serpent Knights' Glory
根据因提瓦特花朵上留下的双子的回忆,戴因斯雷布判断出了深渊教团的计划,只是还不知道是否来得及阻止… Dainsleif figures out the Abyss Order's plan from the twin's memories left within the Inteyvat flower. Now to see if you can stop them or not...
前往遗迹顶层中心的房间查看情况 Check the situation at the chamber at the center of the ruins' summit
装置启动,戴因斯雷布、丘丘人们,几乎所有在场的人都陷入了强烈的痛苦。在这关键的时刻,哈夫丹走了出来,用自己的身躯抵挡住了那道强光…
The device activates, causing Dainsleif, the hilichurls, and almost everyone on the scene great pain. In this key moment, Halfdan strides forth and uses his body to block the powerful light.
与戴因斯雷布对话 Talk to Dainsleif
戴因斯雷布:本以为会在一瞬间灰飞烟灭…哈夫丹的灵魂竟然如此强韧。
Dainsleif:I thought he would've been turned to ashes in an instant... Halfdan's soul is extraordinarily resilient.
深渊司铎:碍事的东西!给我闪开…
Abyss Lector:Meddling fool! Encumber us no more...
戴因斯雷布:你在看哪里?机会难得,你总算能除掉我了,不是吗?
Dainsleif:Don't you have a greater encumbrance to worry about? Come on, this is your grand opportunity to get rid of me.
深渊司铎:…戴因斯雷布!
Abyss Lector:...Dainsleif!!!
戴因斯雷布:干掉他,关闭那个装置!
Dainsleif:Take him out, and deactivate the device!
击败深渊司铎 Defeat the Abyss Lector
与戴因斯雷布对话 Talk to Dainsleif
派蒙:怎么办,把那个深渊司铎解决了,装置却还是没有停下来…
Paimon:What do we do now? The Abyss Lector's gone, but the device won't stop...
派蒙:哈夫丹他…
Paimon:And Halfdan...
【选项1】
旅行者:让我来代替他吧。
Traveler: Let me take his place.
【选项2】
旅行者:我不会受到诅咒净化效果的影响。
Traveler: The cleansing won't have any effect on me.
戴因斯雷布:不行!只要装置还保持启动状态,我们这些受过诅咒的人就无法发挥出原本实力,只有你才是深渊的对手。
Dainsleif:No! As long as the device is active, the cursed are rendered powerless. Only you can take on the Abyss.
戴因斯雷布:如果你珍惜他的献身,就别在这里浪费时间。
Dainsleif:If you value his sacrifice, then do not waste any more time here.
戴因斯雷布:看到周围那些光线和传送门了吗?他们一定把能源装置分散安置在别处了,过去确认情况,要快!
Dainsleif:See all these rays of light and portals? They must have installed several of these energy devices in various locations. Find them! Quickly!
派蒙:是要穿过那些深渊的传送门吗…喂等等我!
Paimon:So we have to... go through these Abyss portals? ...Hey, wait for Paimon!
破坏所有供能机关 Destroy all the charging devices
前往哈夫丹附近 Reach Halfdan
派蒙:这下总算是把装置彻底关掉了吧?
Paimon:So that's it, right? The device is fully shut down now?
戴因斯雷布:烧灼感消失了…
Dainsleif:The burning sensation has indeed stopped...
派蒙:我们成功阻止了深渊的计划吗?
Paimon:So we managed to stop the Abyss Order's plan?
【选项1】
旅行者:只是哈夫丹…
Traveler: But... Halfdan...
【选项2】
旅行者:他似乎没有生命的气息了。
Traveler: He seems to have breathed his last.
戴因斯雷布:……
Dainsleif:...
戴因斯雷布:我再确认一下。
Dainsleif:Let me check.
派蒙:戴因他…其实很难过吧?
Paimon:Dain must be really upset...
派蒙:昔日的战友,以这样的形式再会…
Paimon:Of all the ways to be reunited with one of his former comrades after so long... This is rough...
戴因斯雷布:……
Dainsleif:...
戴因斯雷布:…走吧。
Dainsleif:...Let's go.
你们本以为一切已经结束,却再次有光在你们身后亮起,那是哈夫丹的灵魂在散发出最后的光芒。他向戴因说道:
「抱歉,『末光之剑』戴因斯雷布大人,那时…我辜负了您,没能守护好国民。」
「不,这五百年间,你尽到了自己的责任。」
「直到今天,你们仍是我的荣耀。」
「坎瑞亚没有亡国,是吗?毕竟您还站在这里。」
「嗯。」
得到了戴因的肯定,这位勇敢的骑士终于安心离开了。「所以…也不需要复国。」戴因斯雷布喃喃说道。
Just as you thought it was all over, a light once again shines from behind you: the final radiance of Halfdan's soul. He says to Dainsleif:
"Apologies, Captain Dainsleif, Twilight Sword. Back then... I failed you, and failed to protect our people."
"No, for five hundred years, you have faithfully done your duty."
"To this day, I am proud of you all."
"Khaenri'ah... didn't fall, did it? Since you're still here..."
"Correct."
Having received Dain's acknowledgment, the valiant knight can finally rest in peace.
"So... no need to revive the homeland," Dainsleif murmurs softly.
与戴因斯雷布对话 Talk to Dainsleif
派蒙:刚才那是…哈夫丹的灵魂…
Paimon:That was Halfdan's soul...
戴因斯雷布:这里汇聚着不止一种诡异力量。就算见到魂魄也不奇怪。
Dainsleif:More than one kind of strange power exists here. Souls are no strange sight under the circumstances.
戴因斯雷布:不过,如果你们想继续前往深处探索,就要小心了。
Dainsleif:Still, if you intend to venture deeper in and continue your investigation, you ought to be careful.
戴因斯雷布:咳咳…
Dainsleif:cough...
派蒙:嗯,我们会小心的。欸对了,戴因难道不跟我们一起走吗?
Paimon:You bet, we'll be super careful. Oh, but... Dain, does this mean you're not coming with us?
戴因斯雷布:刚才那台装置同样给我造成了不小的创伤,我需要一点时间来恢复。
Dainsleif:That device took a severe toll on me. It will take me some time to recover.
派蒙:原来如此…不对,我其实早就看出来了,你一直是在硬撑而已!
Paimon:Oh, right... Well, actually, Paimon already knew that. You've clearly been pushing through the pain this whole time!
派蒙:也该休息了,戴因…比如说,给自己放个假什么的!
Paimon:You've earned a good rest, Dain... Ooh, you should take a vacation!
戴因斯雷布:放假?这不是该出现在我身上的词语。
Dainsleif:"Vacation"? Huh, the very notion. This word has no business being in my vocabulary.
戴因斯雷布:我还有重要的事。「命运的织机」计划还在进行。
Dainsleif:There are more important things that demand my attention. The "Loom of Fate" operation is still underway.
戴因斯雷布:我甚至怀疑,这里的增幅装置也跟那个计划有关。
Dainsleif:And I suspect that these amplification devices are connected to that plan.
【选项1】
旅行者:我也会留意。
Traveler: I will be on the lookout.
【选项2】
旅行者:等你恢复了,我会再和你好好聊聊。
Traveler: We will talk more next time. After you've recovered.
戴因斯雷布:感谢你的体谅,「雇主」。
Dainsleif:Thank you for understanding.
戴因斯雷布:只希望下次见面时,你不会站在「那边」。
Dainsleif:I only hope that next time we meet, you know whose side you're on.
派蒙:喂,戴因他是不是有点记仇呀,最后才那么说…
Paimon:Sheesh! He sure knows how to hold a grudge, saving that snide remark right till the end...
派蒙:虽然还是没能再一次见到你的妹妹/哥哥,但也算是了解了很多有用的信息吧?
Paimon:Well, shame that we didn't get to see your brother/sister again, but at least we learned some useful info, huh?
派蒙:只要继续旅行,你们总会相遇,然后和好如初的,对吧?
Paimon:As long as you keep pressing on with your journey, you guys will definitely meet again, and everything will be back to normal, right?
派蒙:哦对了,还记得我们一开始是为了调查丘丘人们的诡异行踪才过来的吗?
Paimon:Oh, Paimon almost forgot — the real reason we came here was to investigate what was going on with the hilichurls, wasn't it?
派蒙:这下应该可以找那位矿工大哥报告了吧,只是…好像有点不知道怎么说,这里发生的事对普通人来说有些太过复杂了吧!
Paimon:We've probably seen enough to report back to the miner now. But, uh... how are we going to explain it to him? This is all way too complicated for regular people to understand!
派蒙:总之,别把那份委托给忘了就行。
Paimon:Meh, we'll figure it out — just don't forget about the commission when we're done here.
最后更新于