因提瓦特的记忆 Memories of Inteyvat

此地的黑蛇骑士其实对你们并无恶意,只是残留的意志驱使它们保护那些丘丘人而已。在发现了这座诡异城市中的一些秘密后,黑蛇骑士哈夫丹似乎有什么东西想要给你们看… The Black Serpent Knights present here do not, in truth, mean you ill. They are simply driven by their remaining instincts

跟随哈夫丹指引的方向进行探索 Go along the path that Halfdan has indicated

派蒙:哈夫丹的身影,好像消失在这条路的尽头了…

Paimon:Looks like Halfdan disappeared at the far end of this path...

戴因斯雷布:前面可能有他想让我们看到的东西。跟上去吧。

Dainsleif:Perhaps whatever lies ahead is what he wants us to see. Let's keep going.

沿道路向前方探索 Follow the path and continue exploring

前往丘丘人营地 Head to the hilichurl camp

派蒙:一处有些简陋的丘丘人营地…

Paimon:It's a humble hilichurl camp...

派蒙:这里也有看起来很可怜的丘丘人呢,有些已经…失去了生命气息…

Paimon:Oh, these hilichurls look like they're in pretty bad shape, too. Some of them look like they've already... taken their final breath...

派蒙:哈夫丹想带我们看的就是这里吗?

Paimon:Is this what Halfdan wanted to show us?

戴因斯雷布:无论是或不是,这里都有仔细探查的价值。四处调查一番,别漏掉任何细节。

Dainsleif:Whether it is or not, everything here is worth investigating in detail. Inspect the area. Leave no stone unturned.

调查丘丘人营地中的线索 Look for clues in the hilichurl camp

在营地中,你们发现了被小心翼翼地放在地面上的白色花朵。

In the camp, you discover a white flower that has been carefully placed on the ground.

派蒙:这么深的地底,怎么会有这样的花?

Paimon:How did that flower get this far underground?

派蒙:是献给这些死去的丘丘人的吗?

Paimon:Did someone bring it in memory of the deceased hilichurls?

【选项1】

旅行者:我知道这是什么花…

Traveler: I know this flower...

【选项2】

旅行者:我见过这种花。

Traveler: I've seen this kind of flower before...

派蒙:欸,你这么一说,我也觉得有些眼熟…

Paimon:Hey, now that you mention it, Paimon thinks it looks kinda familiar, too...

戴因斯雷布:是坎瑞亚的国花——「因提瓦特」。曾盛放在坎瑞亚大地的每一个角落。

Dainsleif:It is the national flower of Khaenri'ah: the "Inteyvat." It once bloomed all over the nation.

戴因斯雷布:这种花的花期原本只有两周。可若被人折下、带离坎瑞亚的土地,花瓣便不再生长,而且变得十分坚硬。

Dainsleif:It would only last two weeks before wilting. But if you were to pluck one and take it out of Khaenri'ah, the petals would stop growing and turn hard.

戴因斯雷布:直至回到故土之中,花瓣才会重新变得柔软,最终泯于尘土…

Dainsleif:Only when it finally returned to its home soil would the petals grow soft once more, and finally turn to dust...

戴因斯雷布:所以,因提瓦特也象征「游子」,寓意着「故乡的温柔」。

Dainsleif:So the Inteyvat is a symbol for a wanderer far from home, signifying the tenderness of the homeland.

旅行者:这也是我妹妹头上的花。/这种花自我苏醒便戴在我的头上。

Traveler:That's the flower my sister was wearing in her hair./That's the flower I've been wearing in my hair since I woke up.

派蒙:啊!那这种花出现在这里,也就是说…

Paimon:gasp So for this flower to get here, it must have been brought from...

你伸出手去触碰花朵,随着你的触碰,曾经发生过的事情在你眼前再度上演…

You reach out and touch the flower, and as you do, things that happened before flash before your eyes once again...

深渊使徒:公主/王子殿下,您终于同意了?

Abyss Herald:Your Highness... so the proposal finally has your blessing?

深渊使徒:「装置」即将完备,等待殿下您的吩咐。

Abyss Herald:The device is almost ready. We await your command.

深渊使徒:理论上的可行性,大概…

Abyss Herald:Theoretically speaking... approximately—

深渊使徒:您的决断,是教团的幸运。

Abyss Herald:The Order is most fortunate to be graced with your decision.

旅行者:荧/哥哥…

Traveler:Aether/Lumine...

心象到此为止。

The vision ends.

戴因斯雷布:你似乎看到了什么。能说给我听听么?

Dainsleif:You saw something, didn't you? Can you tell me what it was?

派蒙:是呀,你好像愣神了好久。

Paimon:Yeah, you zoned out for quite a while there.

将刚刚看到的画面告诉了戴因斯雷布…

You relate the scene you just saw to Dainsleif...

戴因斯雷布:这是仅属于「双子」的奇妙连接么…

Dainsleif:Huh. Well, people do say that twins have a special connection...

戴因斯雷布:听起来,他们试图利用某些装置净化诅咒,可能就是之前我们看到过的那件物品。

Dainsleif:It sounds as if they are attempting to make use of certain equipment to cleanse the curse. It could well be the device we saw earlier.

戴因斯雷布:而且…她/他还提到了「复国」,对么?

Dainsleif:And... you say he/she mentioned the "revival of the homeland," correct?

【选项1】

旅行者:没错。

Traveler: Yes.

【选项2】

旅行者:她/他说这是使命。

Traveler: He/She said it was his/her mission.

戴因斯雷布:这个顽固的家伙,果然还没有放弃。

Dainsleif:No surprise there. Stubborn as ever.

戴因斯雷布:看来,教团计划借这一地点净化丘丘人身上的诅咒,想令他们复原…从而作为坎瑞亚复国的根基。

Dainsleif:It appears as if the Abyss Order plans to use this location to cleanse the hilichurls of their curse and restore them to the way they once were... Then, they will serve as the foundation for reviving the nation of Khaenri'ah.

戴因斯雷布:毕竟,没有「国民」,便谈不上「国家」。

Dainsleif:After all, there can be no nation without a people.

【选项1】

旅行者:你怎么看?

Traveler: What do you think?

【选项2】

旅行者:有机会实现么?

Traveler: Do they have a chance?

戴因斯雷布:哼,愚昧至极。连百分之一的可能性都没有。

Dainsleif:Hmph, it is the height of foolishness. They have no chance of success. Not even a one-percent chance.

戴因斯雷布:我应该说过,作为与诅咒共处了五百年的人,没有人比我更明白…绝不存在什么救赎。诅咒是不可逆的。

Dainsleif:I told you already that no one knows this curse better than I, having lived with it for 500 years... There is no redemption. There is no undoing the curse.

戴因斯雷布:强行祛除诅咒的话,除了痛苦,什么都不会得到。

Dainsleif:Trying to remove it by force will achieve nothing but to inflict further suffering.

戴因斯雷布:所以,要保持清醒,要反复告诫自己——那些已经不是人类了。

Dainsleif:So make sure you are clear in your mind. You have to tell yourself: They are no longer human.

戴因斯雷布:执着于此,投入过多感情,只会越陷越深…最终像它们一样,陷入名为伪善的污泥之中。

Dainsleif:If you cling to false hope and allow yourself to become too emotionally invested, the only way is down... You will end up just like them, mired in hypocrisy.

戴因斯雷布:还是把心思放在更值得拯救的东西上吧。

Dainsleif:Save your strength for something worth saving.

旅行者:我凭什么相信你?

Traveler:Why should I believe you?

戴因斯雷布:嗯?

Dainsleif:Oh?

戴因斯雷布:哈哈…也对。我们之间不过是雇佣关系,而她/他是你的血亲。

Dainsleif:Haha... But of course. I am merely someone you hired for a task, while he/she is your brother/sister.

戴因斯雷布:你选择站在她/他身边,于情于理,确实没有问题。

Dainsleif:It is only natural for you to side with him/her.

戴因斯雷布:不论你做出何种选择,都不会撼动我的本心。阻止深渊是我所认定的路,如果无法达成共识,那不妨就此…

Dainsleif:But whatever decision you make cannot deter me from mine. My chosen path is to stop the Abyss. If we have reached an impasse, then perhaps this is where we should say—

【选项1】

旅行者:我这次选择相信你。

Traveler: I choose to believe you.

【选项2】

旅行者:但不代表我完全信任你。

Traveler: But that doesn't mean I completely trust you.

【选项3】

旅行者:只是因为我不认同荧/哥哥的做法。

Traveler: It just means that I don't approve of my brother's/sister's methods.

戴因斯雷布:这样吗。

Dainsleif:I see.

【选项1】

旅行者:更何况那些丘丘人…

Traveler: Especially not when these hilichurls...

【选项2】

旅行者:原本已经选择好了自己的归宿。

Traveler: ...have already chosen the end that they desire.

戴因斯雷布:看来,我当初问你的三个问题不是没有意义的。你已经找到独属于你的,看待这个世界的方法了。

Dainsleif:It seems that the three questions I put to you on our first meeting were worthwhile. You have developed your own individual views on this world.

戴因斯雷布:既然你吐露了真实想法,我也不打算继续隐瞒。

Dainsleif:Very well. Since you have volunteered your true thoughts on this matter, I shall not hide mine from you.

戴因斯雷布:目前,比起单纯地阻止深渊,我更加在乎的是——

Dainsleif:Right now, I have a more immediate agenda than stopping the Abyss...

戴因斯雷布:绝不能允许深渊以如此独断的行为,来践踏哈夫丹他们的「遗愿」。

Dainsleif:That is to say, the Abyss's actions here directly dishonor the final wishes of Halfdan and my other compatriots. I cannot allow this to proceed.

【选项1】

旅行者:我能理解。

Traveler: I can understand that.

【选项2】

旅行者:继续联手吧。

Traveler: Then let's stick together for this one.

戴因斯雷布:深渊随时可能出现,保持警惕,继续前进。

Dainsleif:The Abyss may appear at any moment. Be on your guard at all times as we proceed.

派蒙:和普通的丘丘人一样,这边也有篝火呢。

Paimon:There's even a bonfire here, like what hilichurls build in the wild.

派蒙:可是戴因明明说,丘丘人在生命的最后阶段会变得畏光…

Paimon:Wait, but wasn't Dain saying that hilichurls get scared of the light when they reach the very end of their lives...?

派蒙:莫非是在最后的最后,还是想要感受一下光明和温暖?啊,我只是瞎猜哦…也有可能是别的原因啦!

Paimon:Hmm, maybe in the very, very end, they still want to feel some light and warmth? Uh... just thinking aloud here, could also be another reason!

派蒙:这些箱子,一般来说是丘丘人们存放食物的地方吧?

Paimon:Hilichurls usually store food in crates like these, right?

派蒙:好像…基本上是空空如也的。似乎丘丘人的生命到了最后是不需要吃东西的吗?

Paimon:But... these seem pretty much empty. Is it because they're so near to the end that they don't need to eat anymore?

派蒙:如果是我的话,至少…肯定还是会想念食物的味道的…

Paimon:Hmm... Even if they don't need to eat anymore, Paimon bets they still miss food for the flavor.

派蒙:这些丘丘人…完全没有生命的气息了呢,就快要和黑暗融为一体了。

Paimon:Seems like... these hilichurls have no life left in them at all. Before long, they'll become one with the darkness.

派蒙:总是吵吵闹闹的丘丘人原来是以这样的方式老去的,想想还真是不可思议。

Paimon:The hilichurls we meet in the wild are always so rowdy... Paimon never would have imagined that this is how they spend their final days.

派蒙:尽管和丘丘人之间没有太多好的回忆,但,还是希望它们在最后的时刻得到了安宁吧。

Paimon:We may not have a whole lot of happy memories dealing with hilichurls, but still, Paimon hopes they're at peace in their last moments.

离开丘丘人营地 Leave the hilichurl camp

派蒙:从这里也能看到那座倒立的城市呀。

Paimon:We can see the upside-down city from here, too.

戴因斯雷布:不对…小心!

Dainsleif:Wait... Watch out!

骤然出现的强光刺痛了你们的眼睛。

The sudden bright light pierces your eyes.

派蒙:哇啊!

Paimon:Aaaah!

派蒙:怎么、怎么回事!是之前那个正中央的房间发出的光吗?眼睛好痛!

Paimon:Wh—What's going on!? Is that light coming from the room in the center? Ow, it's too bright!

戴因斯雷布:异变还在继续,深渊已经动手了么?

Dainsleif:The mutation is continuing... Has the Abyss made its move already?

深渊使徒:戴因斯雷布…如此纠缠不休,居然还再一次联合了殿下的血亲…

Abyss Herald:Dainsleif... I see your incessant meddling continues, and that you have once again joined forces with Our Highness's kin...

深渊使徒:之前没来得及确认传送网络,结果误将你传送到这里…真是致命的失误。

Abyss Herald:Regrettably, I was not in time to control your exit from the network... and it sent you here, of all places. This was a catastrophic error.

戴因斯雷布:哼!只懂得逃跑的懦夫,是谁给了你直面我的勇气?

Dainsleif:Hmph! I am surprised that you dare to face me. You ran like a coward last time.

深渊使徒:殿下的意志必须被落实,应当不惜一切代价清除干扰。

Abyss Herald:Our Highness's will must be done. All interferences must be removed... whatever the price to pay.

深渊使徒:这次一定要彻底地…将折磨着人民的诅咒清除掉。

Abyss Herald:This time... the curse that torments our people must be undone, once and for all.

戴因斯雷布:折磨它们的只会是你们。

Dainsleif:You are the only ones who torment them.

戴因斯雷布:那些丘丘人身上,除了诅咒,本就已经什么都没有留下了。

Dainsleif:There is nothing else left of those hilichurls. Nothing besides the curse itself.

深渊使徒:我不会逃了,来吧,戴因斯雷布。

Abyss Herald:Say what you wish. I am going nowhere, Dainsleif.

戴因斯雷布:如此可笑的意志,值得你用生命来拖延时间吗?你想坚持,那就如你所愿!

Dainsleif:Then you will give your life just to delay the inevitable? How absurd. But since you wish to persist, then so be it!

击败深渊使徒 Defeat the Abyss Herald

与戴因斯雷布对话 Talk to Dainsleif

派蒙:呼!你追了这么久的深渊使徒,总算是干掉了!

Paimon:Whew! You've been hunting this Abyss Herald for aaages — now you finally got him!

戴因斯雷布:没空闲聊了。看来深渊教团的装置正在启动,现在赶去摧毁它还来得及。

Dainsleif:There's no time to celebrate. The Abyss Order's device is activating, but there's still time to destroy it.

派蒙:嗯!我们赶快过去看看!

Paimon:Alright! Let's go!

最后更新于