如命运般的相逢 Destined Encounter
奥摩斯港的马斯鲁尔先生正在为一封收信地址模糊的信而犯愁… Masrur at Port Ormos is currently worrying himself sick over a letter with an unclear address...
与马斯鲁尔对话 Talk to Masrur
马斯鲁尔:哦?你就是那位正在各个国家旅行的金发旅者吧?
Masrur:Huh? Wait, you're that blond traveler who's on a journey to all corners of Teyvat, right?
派蒙:怎么啦?找我们有什么事?
Paimon:Who's asking...? Do you need something from us?
马斯鲁尔:太好了,我正愁去哪里找你。正巧我手上有封你的信,是个外国人邮寄的…
Masrur:You bet I do! Phew, I was worried I wouldn't be able to find you! I have a letter for you, you see — it's from another outlander...
马斯鲁尔:那家伙钻了我们邮寄系统的空子,拿到了「信必送达」的承诺后,填了个极度模糊的地址。
Masrur:He was a crafty fellow, lemme tell you... Took advantage of a loophole in our mailing system by opting for Guaranteed Delivery then filling in the most obscure mailing address I've ever seen!
派蒙:想给我们寄信还的确挺难的,毕竟我们一直四处晃荡,除非是我们自己去信箱里翻…
Paimon:Well, we are always on the road, so yeah, it's pretty tough to get mail to us unless we happen to go to the post office on a whim...
派蒙:所以那个人填的地址究竟是哪里?
Paimon:So, um... what address did that person give you, anyway?
马斯鲁尔:呃…他写的是「一只白发会说话的小精灵旁边」。
Masrur:Uh... he just wrote, "next to a small, white-haired talking fairy."
派蒙:什么!是我吗!?
Paimon:What!? So the address is Paimon!?
马斯鲁尔:唉,就是说啊,而且我们如果送不到信的话,按照条例还要赔给他钱…
Masrur:sigh Exactly, right? And if I'd failed to deliver the letter, I'd have been bound by regulation to compensate him...
马斯鲁尔:可真是被那位先生给算计了,不过好在运气站在我这边,能跟你们这样偶遇。
Masrur:Really, he got me good. I count myself very lucky that I ran into you here.
【选项1】
旅行者:那就把信给我吧。
Traveler: Great. Well, lemme see this letter.
【选项2】
旅行者:给我看看信,我很好奇那个人是谁…
Traveler: Lemme see this letter. I'm really curious who could've sent it...
马斯鲁尔:好好好,快请拿去吧。
Masrur:Of course, here it is. All yours!
派蒙:让我也看看,到底是谁的来信呀?
Paimon:C'mon, Paimon wants to have a look, too!
你们注意到信件的落款处写着凯亚的名字。
You noticed that Kaeya's name was signed on the letter.
派蒙:凯亚!原来是他到须弥来了呀…唔,我就觉得「诡计多端的外国先生」很有可能是他呢。
Paimon:Kaeya, huh? So he's here in Sumeru... Hmm, now that Paimon thinks about it, "crafty" does describe him pretty well.
【选项1】
旅行者:的确不是很意外。
Traveler: Yeah. Can't say I'm hugely surprised.
【选项2】
旅行者:应该说不愧是凯亚吗?
Traveler: This is definitely Kaeya's style.
派蒙:从信的内容来看,他也没怎么指望这封信可以寄到呢…
Paimon:From what he wrote in the letter, it looks like he didn't think there was much chance of it reaching us...
派蒙:哦,倒不如说他的意思是,如果这封信真的寄到了,那就是命运的安排,我们就不好意思不去找他了,对吧?
Paimon:Hmm, or maybe he's just being sneaky... Do you think he's making this sound like a miracle of fate so that we'd have to go meet up with him?
【选项1】
旅行者:信里信外都是算计…
Traveler: Very scheming indeed...
【选项2】
旅行者:也好,本来就想去见见他。
Traveler: Well, no harm done. It'll be nice to catch up with him.
派蒙:好吧,见见老朋友总归是件令人开心的事呢。
Paimon:Eh, yeah, you're right. It's always nice to see old friends!
派蒙:信里说的是他每天下午会在迪亚法饭店,那我们就找个下午的时间过去吧?
Paimon:The letter says that he hangs out at Djafar Tavern every afternoon. Perhaps we should drop in on him then, huh?
等到次日下午(16点~18点) Wait until the following afternoon (16:00 – 18:00)
派蒙:这个时间凯亚应该在迪亚法饭店了,我们去找他吧!
Paimon:Kaeya should be at Djafar Tavern right now. Let's go see him!
前往迪亚法饭店寻找凯亚 Go to Djafar Tavern and look for Kaeya
凯亚:…老板,再来杯我没喝过的。
Kaeya:...I'll have something I haven't tried yet, Boss.
艾依曼:呃…先生,我这店里的酒,您早就喝遍了…
Eymen:Um... Sorry, Sir, I'm afraid you've already tried every type of liquor we serve...
凯亚:是么,好吧好吧,今天就先这样吧,正好我一会儿还有事…
Kaeya:Oh? Well then, just the bill, please. It's just as well, I suppose. I do have other matters to attend to...
派蒙:凯亚!你果然在这儿,我还担心你会不会耍我们呢!
Paimon:Kaeya! You're really here! Paimon half thought you were playing some sort of prank on us...
凯亚:哟,派蒙,旅行者,看来神明还是眷顾我的嘛。我这么想见你们,怎么可能耍你们呢,哈哈哈…
Kaeya:Hey, Paimon, Traveler. Looks like the gods smile upon me after all. And come now, I wouldn't joke about wanting to see my good friends, haha...
【选项1】
旅行者:这句我就当是真的好了。
Traveler: If you say so.
【选项2】
旅行者:我们也很想见你。
Traveler: We've missed you too.
派蒙:话说你不是出差吗,天天下午泡在酒馆里,不怕回去被琴团长教训吗?
Paimon:Wait a second, you must be here on official business, right? What do you think you're doing, spending every afternoon drinking at the tavern? You itching for a lecture from Jean?
凯亚:呵呵呵…我那么害怕琴团长,怎么敢做出令她不开心的事呢?
Kaeya:Hahaha, not at all. The Acting Grand Master positively terrifies me. Why would I ever do anything that might displease her?
【选项1】
旅行者:我怎么没看出来。
Traveler: Uh-huh... Very believable.
【选项2】
旅行者:真的有你怕的人吗?
Traveler: You? Terrified? I don't buy it.
凯亚:其实我这趟来须弥,就是来考察须弥酒业的。我泡在迪亚法饭店,做的可是正事。
Kaeya:The truth is, I'm in Sumeru to learn about the alcohol industry here. So despite how it might look, I'm actually at Djafar Tavern for strictly business purposes.
凯亚:人们都知道,须弥的香料很有名气,而在之前的传闻中,这里发明了一种加入香辛料的鸡尾酒,广受好评。
Kaeya:Sumeru's spices are famous the world over, and it's long been rumored that this fine establishment was where a certain very popular spiced cocktail was invented.
凯亚:所以骑士团派了我这个对酒品味最好的人来,尝尝是否有传闻中那样惊艳。
Kaeya:That's why the Knights sent me, their foremost expert in alcoholic beverages, to come and see if it is as good as the rumors say.
派蒙:那么结果如何呢?
Paimon:And how did that go?
凯亚:结果…我已经在跟奥摩斯港的几位香料商人谈合作的事了。
Kaeya:So far so good... I'm already in talks with some spice merchants in Port Ormos about some potential collaboration.
派蒙:唔,听起来是不错的商业机会,晨曦酒庄和迪卢克老爷没准也可以借机大赚一笔了吧?
Paimon:Yeah, that does sound like a great business opportunity. Guess Dawn Winery and Master Diluc are gonna make a tidy sum from this one too, huh?
凯亚:这个嘛…这笔买卖最终能不能落在晨曦酒庄的头上,还要看我的心情,哈哈…
Kaeya:Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves... Whether this lucrative opportunity gets passed along to Dawn Winery or not depends on how nice I'm feeling... Hahaha.
派蒙:喂!公报私仇是不允许的呀!
Paimon:Hey! Using your job to settle personal grievances isn't very knightly, Captain!
旅行者:凯亚以前来过须弥吗?
Traveler:...I'm guessing you've been to Sumeru before?
凯亚:哦?怎么突然问这种问题。
Kaeya:Oh? What makes you say that?
旅行者:看你独自来考察,可能很熟悉这里。
Traveler:You came to Sumeru all on your own. So you must be quite familiar with the place.
凯亚:真是敏锐啊。熟悉…倒还谈不上,只是在我很小的时候偷偷来过一次…
Kaeya:Very sharp of you... I wouldn't say I'm familiar, though. I just came here on the sly once, when I was very young.
凯亚:……
Kaeya:...
派蒙:嗯?然后呢?
Paimon:And? Do continue...
凯亚:唔…我还有必要讲下去吗?虽说是找你们来「叙旧」,但这只是我一个人的「旧事」。
Kaeya:Heh... Do I have to? When I said we could talk about the old times, digging up my past wasn't exactly what I had in mind...
【选项1】
旅行者:没关系的。
Traveler: Don't worry about it.
【选项2】
旅行者:只是随便聊聊。
Traveler: You don't have to go into great detail.
凯亚:好吧,既然你们有兴趣听…那时的我年纪还非常小,刚被晨曦酒庄收养不久。
Kaeya:Well, alright, since you're so interested... Like I said, I was very young then. Dawn Winery had only just taken me in.
凯亚:在一次义父的商业洽谈中,我偷听到了他们要派商队前往须弥的消息。
Kaeya:I overheard my adoptive father talk about sending a team of merchants to Sumeru during a business meeting.
凯亚:你知道的,所有人都不可能不对自己血脉中的故乡感兴趣。而我的故乡…坎瑞亚,据说曾存在于须弥附近的地底深处。
Kaeya:I'm sure you'll agree that everyone's curious about their roots on some level. And my roots... They're in Khaenri'ah, which is said to have been located deep underground somewhere near Sumeru.
旅行者:坎瑞亚…
Traveler:Khaenri'ah...
凯亚:于是我偷偷潜伏进货物里,随商队一起来到了须弥…
Kaeya:And so I stowed myself away amidst the cargo, and silently joined the merchant delegation on their trip to Sumeru...
凯亚:不过很快,我失踪的消息便从酒庄传到了我在的商队,领头人将我搜出来以后,义父亲手把我揪了回去。
Kaeya:But it wasn't long before the merchant delegation received news that I'd gone missing. Their leader promptly found me, and before I knew it, my adoptive father was dragging me back home by the ear...
凯亚:真是抱歉,不是什么惊心动魄的故事,呵呵…
Kaeya:It was a short-lived adventure. Sorry I don't have a more thrilling story for you, hehe...
旅行者:说起来…你对坎瑞亚了解多少?
Traveler:Speaking of Khaenri'ah... How much do you know about it?
凯亚:实话实说,了解的并不多。就连坎瑞亚离须弥很近这样的情报,都是年幼的我自己查阅资料获知的。
Kaeya:Honestly, not much. The only reason I knew that Khaenri'ah was near Sumeru is because I happened to read that in a book when I was young.
凯亚:不过随着年龄的增长,我的生活也跟坎瑞亚再没有了交集,渐渐地对坎瑞亚也没那么在意了。
Kaeya:My life had less and less to do with Khaenri'ah as I grew up, and so I started caring less as well.
凯亚:曾经我总觉得,我或许是从亲生父亲那里继承了某种「责任」…
Kaeya:I used to believe that I had inherited some sort of duty from my father...
凯亚:但后来又想,父亲之所以将我放在蒙德这样自由和平的城邦,可能真的只是希望我好好活下去而已…
Kaeya:But then I began to wonder... Maybe my father left me in the peaceful land of Mondstadt for no other reason than simply to keep me alive...
凯亚:让我隔绝于「某些事物」之外,当然,如果能活得快乐就更好了。
Kaeya:As well as ensuring that I'd be safely cut off from certain things... The thought that I might be able to actually live a happy life there must have been the icing on the cake.
凯亚:…这些都只是我的想法,总而言之,没法给你提供什么有效的情报了。
Kaeya:...This is obviously all speculation. Simply put, I'm afraid that I'm not particularly in the know on this topic.
凯亚:我现在能谈得上与坎瑞亚还有关联的东西,恐怕只有「亚尔伯里奇」这一个姓氏而已。
Kaeya:These days, my surname, Alberich, is probably the only link to Khaenri'ah that I have left.
一个熟悉的面孔加入了你们的谈话。
A familiar face joins your conversation.
戴因斯雷布:…老板,一杯「午后之死」。
Dainsleif:...One Death After Noon please, Boss.
旅行者:…?
Traveler:...?
戴因斯雷布:不知这位先生是否清楚…「亚尔伯里奇」意味着什么?
Dainsleif:Tell me... what do you know about the significance of that name, "Alberich"?
派蒙:戴因…戴因斯雷布!
Paimon:D—Dainsleif!?
凯亚:…终于不只是在一旁偷听,而是愿意赏光加入我们了么?我似乎在蒙德就见过你,戴因斯雷布…是么?
Kaeya:Ah, you've decided to join us? I was wondering how long you planned on listening in. I believe I've seen you before in Mondstadt... Dainsleif, if I'm not mistaken?
戴因斯雷布:既然你对我有印象,那我们也算旧识了,凯亚·亚尔伯里奇先生…深渊教团创始者的后人…
Dainsleif:So you remember me. Then we are already acquainted, Kaeya Alberich... descendant of the Abyss Order's founder.
凯亚:……
Kaeya:...
旅行者:深渊教团…?
Traveler:The Abyss Order...?
派蒙:居然!?
Paimon:What!?
戴因斯雷布:你之前应该不清楚这件事吧,凯亚先生,不然也不会这么坦然地公开提起这个姓氏。
Dainsleif:I take it that you weren't aware of this until now, Kaeya, or you wouldn't have been so forthcoming with your surname.
凯亚:欸呀欸呀,这个姓氏原来这么「麻烦」,也算验证了我之前的猜想,这就是父亲把我留在蒙德的原因么…
Kaeya:Oh, my... that's quite a lot of baggage for a surname, isn't it? Though I must say, it does confirm an old suspicion of mine. I suppose that was why my father left me in Mondstadt after all...
戴因斯雷布:没想到你这么容易就接受了,而且没有丝毫怀疑…
Dainsleif:I'm surprised that you take me at my word without the faintest hint of skepticism...
凯亚:可能这个说法刚好解释了我记忆中的一些疑问吧,而且…我认得出你的眼睛…
Kaeya:Well, perhaps what you told me just happens to answer some questions I carry in my memories. And, in any case... I recognize your eyes...
凯亚:你是血统最纯正的坎瑞亚人,对吧?
Kaeya:You're a pure-blood Khaenri'ahn, aren't you?
戴因斯雷布:聪明的家伙,恕我直言,我只愿你保守本心,别违背了你刚才对旅行者说过的那些话…
Dainsleif:Very clever. Forgive me for being direct, but I sincerely hope this new knowledge doesn't change anything. If you've already let go of your ties to the past... then keep it that way.
派蒙:凯亚…你应该不会和深渊教团的人有什么牵连吧…
Paimon:Kaeya... You're not involved with the Abyss Order in any way, are you...?
凯亚:喂,我们的话题是不是突然间有些太过严肃了,我一个蒙德人可不习惯这种氛围…
Kaeya:Hey, hold on now. This conversation has taken a rather sudden turn for the deadly serious... and I'm afraid that as someone from Mondstadt, I'm not accustomed to this sort of atmosphere...
凯亚:知道了血脉的来源又怎么样?旅行者,我像是那种会被血脉这种事束缚住的人么?
Kaeya:So what if I know my ancestry? Do I strike you as the type who would be bound by that kind of thing?
凯亚:放心好了,跟以前一样,但凡有机会,我都会很乐意教训那些深渊教团的家伙。
Kaeya:Relax. I'll be just as delighted to hunt down the Abyss Order tomorrow as I have always been.
【选项1】
旅行者:我相信你,凯亚。
Traveler: I trust you, Kaeya.
【选项2】
旅行者:或许…吧。
Traveler: I think... I guess.
凯亚:我看时间也差不多了,我还约了个香料商人谈合作的事,你们先聊…
Kaeya:Either way, looks like we're out of time. I've got a spice merchant to meet in a minute, so I'll leave the three of you to carry on the conversation without me.
派蒙:这样呀…那你去忙吧,凯亚。
Paimon:Huh. Well, alright then... You go do your thing, Kaeya.
凯亚:嗯,几位回头见。还有戴因斯雷布先生,下次来酒馆我可以请客,不用只是站在一旁听人聊天。
Kaeya:See you 'round. And Dainsleif, no need to listen in from the sidelines next time we meet. Let me buy you a drink.
凯亚离开了。
Kaeya leaves.
戴因斯雷布:哼…
Dainsleif:Hmph...
派蒙:你还是不相信凯亚吗,戴因…你们两个同为坎瑞亚人,但反而有些水火不容的样子…
Paimon:You don't really trust him, do you, Dain? You're both from Khaenri'ah, but you get on like oil and water...
戴因斯雷布:我对他这个人的确还不了解,妄下定论也没有意义。
Dainsleif:The fact is, I still do not know him well. It would be meaningless for me to jump to conclusions.
戴因斯雷布:血脉…真的能够对人毫无影响么,我只是对此持怀疑态度而已。
Dainsleif:But can a person truly be unaffected by their ancestry? This remains to be seen.
【选项1】
旅行者:话说,亚尔伯里奇创立了深渊教团?
Traveler: So, you said that an Alberich founded the Abyss Order?
【选项2】
旅行者:我还以为我的血亲是创立者…
Traveler: I thought my sibling was the founder...
戴因斯雷布:你的血亲被深渊教团称为公主/王子,正是因为这是种「继承」关系吧。
Dainsleif:Well, I suspect that they call your sister/brother their Princess/Prince precisely because there is a succession of sorts.
派蒙:唔,不然的话,就应该叫深渊教团的「王」了吗?
Paimon:Oh, so if she/he was the founder, she/he'd be the "Queen,"/"King," right?
旅行者:你这次来须弥有什么打算?
Traveler:So what do you plan to do here in Sumeru?
戴因斯雷布:追查「命运的织机」。你还记得这个名字吧?
Dainsleif:I mean to investigate the "Loom of Fate." Do you remember that name?
派蒙:当然,就是在蒙德的时候,我们发现的深渊教团的计划!
Paimon:Yeah, the Abyss Order's evil plan! We learned about that back in Mondstadt.
旅行者:有什么新的线索?
Traveler:You've got a new lead?
戴因斯雷布:不能说是新线索,只是…我一直无奈于记忆的磨损,而在之前的养伤期间,偶然回想起了些事情…
Dainsleif:Not new. Not exactly... My memories suffer from erosion, but while I was recovering my health recently, I suddenly remembered something...
戴因斯雷布:当初和你的血亲一起旅行的时候,她/他曾提起过这个词…「命运的织机」。
Dainsleif:Your sister/brother... she/he mentioned the "Loom of Fate" back when we traveled together.
【选项1】
旅行者:那么早?
Traveler: All the way back then?
【选项2】
旅行者:几百年前就存在了么?
Traveler: So that was already a thing several centuries ago?
戴因斯雷布:嗯,记忆匹配上的时候,我也有些惊讶。印象里,正是当初我们一起旅行至须弥时候的事。
Dainsleif:Apparently so. I was also quite surprised when these memories tallied up. I recall that we were traveling to Sumeru when the matter was brought up.
派蒙:所以戴因就准备去当年她/他提起的地方调查了?
Paimon:So you're going to the place that she/he mentioned back then?
戴因斯雷布:没错,这个「概念」的出现,总归应该有某种契机…没记错的话,是在须弥道成林的某处…
Dainsleif:Correct. At that time, they must have been introduced, in one way or another, to this concept. If I recall correctly, we were somewhere in Avidya Forest then...
派蒙:那我们赶紧过去吧,说不定有埋藏了几百年的秘密在等着我们吧?
Paimon:Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go! Maybe we'll discover some secret that's lain hidden for hundreds of years!
戴因斯雷布:现在还不是时候。
Dainsleif:No. Now is not the time.
【选项1】
旅行者:是担心深渊教团么?
Traveler: Are you concerned about the Abyss Order?
【选项2】
旅行者:需要等待什么时机?
Traveler: Are we waiting for the perfect moment?
戴因斯雷布:不,只是…
Dainsleif:No, it's just...
戴因斯雷布:我点的酒还没上。
Dainsleif:I'm still waiting for my drink.
派蒙:呃…
Paimon:Seriously...?
等戴因喝完了酒,一行人准备出发前往道成林…
After Dain finishes his drink, you prepare to travel to Avidya Forest...
前往戴因所说的地方 Go to the place Dainsleif mentioned
戴因斯雷布:等等,这里…有些熟悉。
Dainsleif:Wait... This place, it's... familiar.
派蒙:这里?看起来有些平平无奇,这里几百年前也是这样么?
Paimon:What about it? It looks pretty normal to Paimon... Was it like this hundreds of years ago, too?
戴因斯雷布:没错,这片森林里的一切与我印象里变化不大,毕竟这里的环境很少受到人类的染指。
Dainsleif:Yes. The forest has barely changed from how I remember it. There is very little human activity here, after all.
戴因斯雷布:调查一下这附近吧,或许会有什么线索。
Dainsleif:Let's search the area and see what we can find.
派蒙:这里是一处田地吗?应该是那边房子里的住户开垦的吧?
Paimon:Is this a field? It must belong to whoever owns that house over there...
派蒙:不过好像也已经荒废很久了,完全看不出来在这里种过什么东西…或者说真的有种过东西吗?
Paimon:But it looks like it's been abandoned for a long time. You could be forgiven for thinking nothing was ever grown here... Or wait, maybe nothing ever WAS grown here.
派蒙:熄灭的篝火,是巡林员留下的吗?
Paimon:It's an extinguished bonfire. Forest Rangers, perhaps?
派蒙:从痕迹上看,上次在这里点燃篝火已经是很久很久之前的事了,而且有注意好好把火熄灭预防森林火灾呢。
Paimon:Looks like it's been ages since it was last lit. And clearly they put it out carefully to prevent a forest fire, too. That's responsible.
戴因斯雷布:这周围好像的确没什么值得注意的,剩下的就是那间屋子了。
Dainsleif:Nothing else stands out in this area. All that's left is that building. Come on.
派蒙:唔,会不会还住着人呀,我们要去打扰吗?
Paimon:Wait, we're just gonna go barging in? What if someone's home?
戴因斯雷布:不像,这周围完全没有生活的气息,应该可以放心进去调查。
Dainsleif:Unlikely. There are no signs of life in this area. We should be able to enter without incident.
派蒙:是吗…那、那你走前面,戴因。
Paimon:If you say so... Well, uh... you lead the way then, Dain. Hehe...
进入屋内调查 Enter the house to investigate
派蒙:呀,果然没有人…咳咳,灰尘稍微有些重,的确很久没有住人了吧?
Paimon:Huh, so there really isn't anyone home... cough Ugh, this place is so dusty! Paimon bets no one's lived here in years!
戴因斯雷布:认真调查看看,别漏掉什么细节。
Dainsleif:Investigate carefully. We mustn't miss a single detail.
调查屋内 Investigate the interior of the house
派蒙:是吃饭用的碗欸,在这里住的人是自己在家里烧饭吃的吗?
Paimon:Hey look, it's a bowl. Guess whoever used to live here liked to cook, huh?
戴因斯雷布:你闻不到么,那么浓重的药味。
Dainsleif:Can't you smell it? There's a heavy scent of medicinal herbs in here.
派蒙:啊,是吃药用的碗吗,味道…好像还真是,戴因你鼻子真灵。
Paimon:Ohh, so it's a medicine bowl? ...sniff Hmm, seems you're right! You've got a good nose on you, Dain!
调查屋内 Investigate the interior of the house
派蒙:一张普普通通的床,床下面好像也没什么东西。
Paimon:This bed looks pretty ordinary. Huh, there's nothing underneath it, either.
派蒙:这里阴暗潮湿,住得一定很不舒服吧?究竟住过什么样的人呢…
Paimon:What sort of person would wanna live here? It's so dark and damp... Can't be all that comfortable...
调查屋内 Investigate the interior of the house
派蒙:这边有个盒子,打开看看吧?旅行者你来动手…我、我怕里面的东西会咬我的手指头…
Paimon:There's a box over here. Why don't we open it? Uh, and by "we," Paimon means you... Paimon's just scared that... whatever's inside might bite her fingertips off...
【选项1】
旅行者:你究竟以为里面会有什么啊…
Traveler: What in the world is going through your head...
【选项1】
旅行者:别往奇怪的方向想啊…
Traveler: You sure are going places with your paranoia...
派蒙:欸,这是…一面镜子?
Paimon:Huh? This is... a mirror.
派蒙:而且还是碎掉的,这个盒子难道是个化妆盒吗?
Paimon:It's broken, too. Was this a makeup box?
【选项1】
旅行者:好像…就是很普通的镜子。
Traveler: It's just a regular mirror.
【选项1】
旅行者:只不过碎掉了而已。
Traveler: It's just broken.
派蒙:有点失望,我还以为会藏着什么大秘密呢,这个房间被戴因说得那么玄乎,好像也不过如此嘛。
Paimon:Hmm. That's kinda... disappointing. Paimon was hoping we'd uncover some super big secret, especially after Dain talked this place up.
与戴因对话 Talk to Dainsleif
派蒙:这里感觉也没什么特别需要注意的地方呀,戴因你确定没记错?真的是这一带吗?
Paimon:Doesn't look like there's anything else worth our attention here. You sure we're in the right place, Dain?
戴因斯雷布:尽管我的记忆的确有些模糊不清,但潜意识与本能一直在告诉我这里的确发生过什么。
Dainsleif:My memories are quite foggy, but my subconscious and instincts both assert that something once happened here.
戴因斯雷布:好吧,毫无目标的调查只会消磨心智。正巧我听到外面有些动静,还是先出去吧。
Dainsleif:But, we'll exhaust ourselves if we search aimlessly... I hear noises outside. Let's go and check.
派蒙:有些动静?难道是…
Paimon:Noises? Is it...
戴因斯雷布:没什么,应该是些杂鱼。
Dainsleif:It's not much. Just some minor adversaries.
到门外查看情况 Check out the situation outside
派蒙:果然有魔物出现了,戴因不仅鼻子灵,耳朵也好灵啊,根本不像几百岁的人嘛。
Paimon:Monsters! Wow, Dain's ears are sharp, just like his nose. He's in surprisingly good shape for a 500-year-old...
派蒙:呃,不过戴因超出常识的地方也早就不止这点了…先把这些魔物收拾了吧!
Paimon:Hmm, although for someone who's as full of surprises as Dain, it's hardly a big deal... Anyway, let's beat up these monsters!
击败来袭的魔物 Defeat the attacking monsters
与戴因对话 Talk to Dainsleif
戴因斯雷布:刚才那些魔物的出现,应该也不是偶然。这附近的确有什么在吸引它们。
Dainsleif:I doubt that the appearance of those monsters was wholly random. There must be something nearby that attracted them.
戴因斯雷布:是地脉的异常么…好像也不仅仅是如此。
Dainsleif:A Ley Line anomaly, perhaps? ...Hmm, but it seems to be more than that.
戴因斯雷布:这样吧,我到稍远的地方去调查一下附近地脉的问题,可能需要很长时间,你们就在这里等我。
Dainsleif:Okay — I'll go slightly further out to investigate any issues with the nearby Ley Lines. I might be a while. You should wait for me here.
派蒙:欸,你要自己去吗?难道有什么要瞒着我们的秘密!
Paimon:What? You're going alone? You'd better not be trying to keep some secret from us!
戴因斯雷布:…无聊的猜忌,我只是觉得调查的重点毕竟还是这间屋子附近,最好有人留下观察。
Dainsleif:...Your suspicions are as banal as they are unwarranted. I merely think that this house should remain the focus of our investigation, and as such, someone ought to stay here and keep an eye on it.
戴因斯雷布:何况调查地脉这种巡林员都能完成的事情,我一个人绰绰有余。
Dainsleif:Not to mention that if even Forest Rangers are capable of investigating Ley Lines, I will be more than able to handle it alone.
派蒙:唔,好吧,说得也是,那旅行者我们两个就在这里野营吧?
Paimon:Ugh, fair enough. Guess we'll just camp out here, then?
派蒙:正好那边还有篝火,我们点起来做点吃的好了!今天跑来跑去,我早就饿啦。
Paimon:Good thing there's a bonfire over there. Let's make ourselves something to eat! All this running around has made Paimon real hungry.
点燃篝火 Light the bonfire
与派蒙对话 Talk to Paimon
你与派蒙生起篝火,不知不觉已是晚上…
You and Paimon make a fire, and before you know it, night sets in.
派蒙:旅行者做的菜还是那么好吃,光凭厨艺这一点,就足够我跟定你啦!
Paimon:Ahh, your cooking is as good as ever! Even if there was no other reason, the food alone would be enough for Paimon to stick with you, hee-hee!
【选项1】
旅行者:把蹭吃蹭喝说得这么自然…
Traveler: Well, freeloading comes more naturally to you than most...
【选项2】
旅行者:派蒙太容易被诱骗了。
Traveler: You're easy to please.
派蒙:说起来戴因也太慢了,天都黑了还没回来。他说附近的地脉出了问题,不会真出什么大事了吧?
Paimon:Changing the subject, Dain's taking forever! He said that there might be an issue with the nearby Ley Lines... How bad do you think it could be?
派蒙:唉,明明都一起来的,现在又只剩下我们两个…不过这么一想,我们两个单独相处的时间也已经有好多好多了呢。
Paimon:sigh We came together, but now it's back to just being the two of us again... Y'know, now that Paimon mentions it, we really have spent lots and lots of time together, haven't we?
派蒙:唔、那个…没有别的意思,就是、就是想稍微问一下…和我在一起不会很无聊吧?
Paimon:Um, so... don't take this the wrong way or anything, but, uh... d—do you ever get tired of Paimon being around?
【选项1】
旅行者:多亏一直有派蒙在,我很开心。
Traveler: You make my day every day, Paimon.
派蒙:…欸嘿嘿,这么直白地说出来,我都有点不好意思了。
Paimon:...Aww, oh you, stop it! Now you're embarrassing Paimon...
【选项2】
旅行者:还行,聊胜于无吧。
Traveler: Not really. You're better than nothing, I guess.
派蒙:哼,好吧,就知道你会这么说。以你的性格才不会在这时候说好听的话。
Paimon:Hmph, okay, fine. Paimon shoulda known you weren't gonna say anything nice.
派蒙:所以…唔,不知道你愿不愿意提起…我想知道你和你的妹妹/哥哥一起旅行的时候,是什么样的呀?
Paimon:Hmm... So, um, next question... Don't know if it's okay to ask this, but Paimon's curious: What was it like traveling with your sister/brother?
旅行者:……
Traveler:...
派蒙:星空?
Paimon:The stars?
【选项1】
旅行者:我们会就这样一起望着星空。
Traveler: We'd gaze at the stars, just like this.
【选项2】
旅行者:用手指向想去的星球。
Traveler: And we'd point at the planets we wanted to visit.
派蒙:哇…
Paimon:Wow...
【选项1】
旅行者:这样彼此分开还是第一次。
Traveler: This is the first time we've ever been separated.
【选项2】
旅行者:至少…我想知道究竟发生了什么。
Traveler: If nothing else... I just want to know what happened.
派蒙:嗯…我一直都能理解你的心情,如果连分别的理由都弄不清楚的话,就太难过了…
Paimon:Yeah... Paimon understands. Being separated without even knowing the reason why... it's just terrible.
派蒙:我、我一定会好好当你的向导的,真相也总会揭开的。嗯!瞧着吧,天理!瞧着吧,提瓦特!
Paimon:But we'll find the truth together, sure as Paimon's your guide! Just you wait, Heavenly Principles! And you too, Teyvat!
【选项1】
旅行者:瞧着吧,天理!
Traveler: Just you wait, Heavenly Principles!
【选项2】
旅行者:瞧着吧,提瓦特!
Traveler: And you too, Teyvat!
派蒙:欸嘿,都怪我提了这些让你伤心的事,还是开心一点吧,你不开心的话…我也要难过了。
Paimon:Uh... Y'know what? We've talked too long about this sad stuff. Let's talk about something happy instead! 'Cause if you're sad... Paimon will be too.
【选项1】
旅行者:没关系,派蒙。
Traveler: Don't worry about it, Paimon.
【选项2】
旅行者:谢谢你,派蒙。
Traveler: Thank you, Paimon.
派蒙:好啦好啦,天色这么晚了,要不你先休息吧?今天晚上我来放哨,不会让魔物把你吃了的!
Paimon:Alright, alright. It's getting dark, so why don't you rest? Paimon will take first watch. Don't worry, no monster's gonna come and eat you up!
旅行者:真难得,居然不是你先睡。
Traveler:Well, that's a first. Paimon, not going to bed before me?
派蒙:哎呀,别这么说嘛…我偶尔也想照顾照顾你的心情啦,嘿嘿。
Paimon:Oh, come on, don't say that... Paimon just wants to look after you for once.
【选项1】
旅行者:好吧。
Traveler: Alright.
【选项2】
旅行者:那就晚安,派蒙。
Traveler: Goodnight then, Paimon.
派蒙:晚安晚安!快睡吧!
Paimon:Nighty-night! Go on, shoo, off to sleep!
与戴因对话 Talk to Dainsleif
戴因斯雷布:喂,醒醒,天已经亮了,别睡了。
Dainsleif:Hey, time to wake up. The sun has risen.
旅行者:(……)
Traveler:(...)
旅行者:(…戴因?)
Traveler:(...Dain?)
戴因斯雷布:怎么昏沉成这样,今天还要…
Dainsleif:What a deep sleeper. You do know that we need to...
戴因斯雷布:嗯…?你眼角的泪痕…昨晚梦到你的血亲了么?
Dainsleif:Hmm? Tear stains... You dreamed of your sibling last night, didn't you?
戴因斯雷布:…好吧,你就先在这里休息,我去森林深处看看。
Dainsleif:...Alright. Rest here a bit longer then. I'll head into the forest to investigate.
旅行者:(嗯?怎么又去森林深处…)
Traveler:(Huh? Why're you going back into the forest...)
旅行者:哈欠——
Traveler:yawn...
旅行者:(我怎么直接睡到了早上,派蒙没有叫醒我来换班么…等等,派蒙去哪儿了?)
Traveler:(Hmm? How did I sleep till morning? Why didn't Paimon wake me up to switch shifts? ... Hang on a moment... Where IS Paimon, anyway?)
旅行者:(啊,我好像隐隐约约记得戴因来过,派蒙难道是看我没醒,跟着戴因一起去森林那边了?)
Traveler:(Ah, I vaguely remember Dain coming over. Did Paimon go into the woods with him, seeing how I hadn't woken up yet?)
旅行者:(总之好像只剩下我一个人了,先起来活动活动筋骨,调查下附近吧。)
Traveler:(Whatever the case, looks like it's just me here for now. Guess it's time to stretch my limbs and have a look around.)
???:(咔嚓——咯噔——)
???:(Clatter...)
旅行者:(等等,刚才是不是…从屋里发出了什么响动?)
Traveler:(Wait, did that noise come from... inside the house?)
【选项1】
旅行者:派蒙,是你吗?
Traveler: Paimon, is that you?
【选项2】
旅行者:别和我玩躲猫猫了。
Traveler: Paimon, this isn't the time for hide-and-seek...
旅行者:(没有回话…还是进屋确认一下吧。)
Traveler:(No reply... I should go inside and check.)
最后更新于