嘲弄命运的资格 Fortune-Mocking Pedigree
篝火旁的一夜过去,你发现派蒙并不在身边。在找寻的时候,你邂逅了一位父亲… As night passes and you awaken next to the bonfire, you realize that Paimon is missing. As you search for her, you come upon a wandering father by chance...
到屋内寻找派蒙 Look for Paimon inside the house
威严的男子:站住!你想干什么!
Intimidating Man:Halt! What do you think you're doing!?
【选项1】
旅行者:啊——
Traveler: Agh!
【选项2】
旅行者:吓我一跳。
Traveler: You startled me!
威严的男子:这里不是你想的那样…也别想在这里多管闲事!赶紧离开!
Intimidating Man:This place is not whatever you think it is... Nor should you be poking your nose into my business! Begone!
【选项1】
旅行者:不不…请不要紧张。
Traveler: Whoa, whoa... Just calm down.
【选项2】
旅行者:我只是来找我的旅伴。
Traveler: I'm only here to look for my traveling companion.
威严的男子:你的旅伴…是昨晚守在你身边的那位么?
Intimidating Man:Your travel companion? ...You mean the one that was keeping watch by your side last night?
威严的男子:一大早就往森林那边去了,我亲眼看到的。
Intimidating Man:Your companion departed for the forest early this morning. That much I saw with my own eyes.
旅行者:(果然如此吗…但还不能完全相信这个人。)
Traveler:(I thought so... Still, I don't know if I can trust this person's word just yet.)
【选项1】
旅行者:这么说你的意思是…
Traveler: So you mean to say that...
【选项2】
旅行者:你昨晚就在这附近?
Traveler: You were nearby last night?
威严的男子:你管那么多干什么,总之这里是我先征用的,我在这做什么都不关你的事。
Intimidating Man:What business is that of yours? All you need to know is that I claimed this place first — and what I do here is none of your concern.
威严的男子:明白的话就快离开吧。
Intimidating Man:Do I make myself quite clear? Leave!
旅行者:……
Traveler:...
旅行者:(总感觉这个人身上有蹊跷,想办法弄清楚他在隐瞒什么吧…)
Traveler:(There's something strange about this person. I need to find out what he's hiding...)
威严的男子:怎么了?怎么还不走?
Intimidating Man:Well? What are you waiting for?
【选项1】
旅行者:去森林里找我的旅伴有点困难…
Traveler: I don't think I'll have much luck trying to find my companion in the woods...
【选项2】
旅行者:还不如就在这里等。
Traveler: I think I'm better off waiting here for them to come back.
威严的男子:…唉,我服了你了,真拿你没办法。
Intimidating Man:sigh If you must... Suit yourself.
威严的男子:好吧,我也偷偷观察过你了,你的确不像是巡林员,也不是什么教令院的人。
Intimidating Man:I've been observing you, and you don't look like a Forest Ranger, nor someone from the Akademiya.
威严的男子:我警告你,不要做多余的事…你答应的话,就随便你了。
Intimidating Man:Still, I'm warning you, no funny business. Promise me that, and you can do as you please.
【选项1】
旅行者:我不是什么坏人。
Traveler: I'm no villain.
【选项2】
旅行者:也不是在装什么好人。
Traveler: Nor will I pretend to be a saint.
威严的男子:行行行…那你让开,我要进去了。
Intimidating Man:Okay, fine, whatever... Move aside. I'm heading in.
【选项1】
旅行者:我可以跟你一起进去么?
Traveler: May I join you?
【选项2】
旅行者:在外面一晚上,有点冷。
Traveler: I was out here all night. I'm cold.
威严的男子:你…
Intimidating Man:You...
威严的男子:唉…随便吧,本来也觉得瞒不住,你进来就是了。
Intimidating Man:sigh Oh, go on then, have it your way. I knew I wasn't going to be able to hide this anyway. Just come in.
威严的男子:只是进去之后,不许大惊小怪,听明白了吗?
Intimidating Man:But no overreacting to anything you see in here, okay? You understand me?
【选项1】
旅行者:放心,我世面见得很多。
Traveler: Relax. I've been around, it takes a lot to faze me.
【选项2】
旅行者:明白了。
Traveler: Got it.
威严的男子:走吧。
Intimidating Man:Come on, then.
进入屋内 Go inside
丘丘人:……
Hilichurl:...
【选项1】
旅行者:丘丘人?
Traveler: A hilichurl?
【选项2】
旅行者:你把丘丘人养在家里?
Traveler: Why do you keep a hilichurl at home?
威严的男子:多余的事情少问,你可以放心,他没有任何攻击性…
Intimidating Man:Mind your own business. Don't worry, he isn't aggressive...
威严的男子:…他的「前身」毕竟年纪还太小了。
Intimidating Man:...How could he be. He was too young for anything like that.
威严的男子:总之你别想打他的主意,累了冷了的话就找个角落先休息吧。
Intimidating Man:So don't you lay a finger on him. Just find yourself a corner to rest if you're tired or cold.
旅行者:你是…坎瑞亚人吧?
Traveler:You're... from Khaenri'ah, aren't you?
威严的男子:嗯?
Intimidating Man:Huh?
威严的男子:你居然知道坎瑞亚…你到底是什么人?怎么看出我是坎瑞亚人的?
Intimidating Man:You know Khaenri'ah... Who are you, exactly? And how do you know I'm from Khaenri'ah?
【选项1】
旅行者:你的衣着…
Traveler: Your clothes...
【选项2】
旅行者:你的眼睛…
Traveler: Your eyes...
威严的男子:……
Intimidating Man:...
威严的男子:你信仰神吗,旅行者。
Intimidating Man:Do you worship a god, Traveler?
【选项1】
旅行者:我不信仰神,我是某些神的敌人。
Traveler: I follow no god. In fact, I count some of them as my foes.
【选项2】
旅行者:我不信仰神,我是某些神的朋友。
Traveler: I follow no god. Though I count some of them as my friends.
埃德:…看来你也经历过许多,好吧…我叫埃德,如你所说的,我是曾经的坎瑞亚人。
Eide:...Sounds like you've had an eventful life. Alright, well... my name is Eide. And you are correct — I was once Khaenri'ahn.
埃德:之前对你态度不好,我道歉。因为在我眼里,这世上除了七神的信仰者之外的人类,都差不多灭绝了…
Eide:I apologize for my earlier hostility. But you must understand... As far as I'm concerned, humans who do not worship The Seven are nigh extinct...
埃德:…而神明的信仰者,都是敌人。
Eide:...And all who place faith in the gods are my enemies.
【选项1】
旅行者:你可能有点太过偏颇了。
Traveler: That sounds a little too black-and-white.
【选项2】
旅行者:果然是坎瑞亚人呢。
Traveler: Spoken like a true Khaenri'ahn.
埃德:…不管怎么说,从坎瑞亚灾变至今,能和你这样的人聊天的机会并不多。
Eide:...That may be, but the fact is that chances to talk to people like yourself have been few and far between since the cataclysm.
埃德:该死的「不死诅咒」,不知道这样的日子还要持续多久。
Eide:This wretched curse of immortality... Who knows how long I must continue to suffer like this?
【选项1】
旅行者:「不死诅咒」究竟是什么?
Traveler: What is the curse of immortality, exactly?
【选项2】
旅行者:所以你才能活到现在吗?
Traveler: I take it that's how you've survived for so long?
埃德:「不死诅咒」是那帮神明混账送给坎瑞亚人的「赠礼」…
Eide:The curse? Huh, it was a little gift given to the people of Khaenri'ah by those vile gods...
埃德:我们失去家园,失去亲人,失去一切…灾变带来的这些苦痛本就难以承受,「不死诅咒」又剥夺了一切「解脱」。
Eide:We lost our home, our loved ones, everything... The agony of the cataclysm itself was already too much to bear... but then came the curse, robbing us any chance of release.
埃德:只能就这样眼睁睁看着自己的灵魂和身体慢慢磨损,变得腐朽。
Eide:All we can do is watch helplessly as our souls erode and our bodies decay.
旅行者:(原来如此,埃德和戴因一样,都是身中「不死诅咒」的人…)
Traveler:(So Eide is just like Dain, someone who bears the curse of immortality.)
【选项1】
旅行者:可为什么有些人变成了丘丘人…
Traveler: So why did some people turn into hilichurls...
【选项2】
旅行者:而你受到的则是「不死诅咒」?
Traveler: ...While you were afflicted by this curse instead?
埃德:「坎瑞亚人」的定义,并非只是拥有坎瑞亚最初的血脉的人…
Eide:Because although Khaenri'ah began with a single bloodline, it was a home to others, too...
埃德:那些背弃了神明的人们来到坎瑞亚,也会被接纳为国民。
Eide:Any who forsook their gods and came to Khaenri'ah were welcomed as our fellow citizens.
埃德:于是被视为「罪孽深重」的血脉纯正的坎瑞亚人,会受到神所降下的不死诅咒…
Eide:When the cataclysm came, we pure-blood Khaenri'ahns were declared the "greater sinners." Upon us, the gods placed the curse of immortality...
埃德:而那些拥有其他魔神血脉的国民们,则会在逃亡的过程中遭遇荒野间的诅咒而变成魔物。
Eide:But those whose ancestry belonged to the domains of other gods were punished with the curse of the wilderness as they fled, turning them into monsters.
旅行者:那么这个丘丘人是…
Traveler:So... who is this hilichurl to you?
埃德:我的孩子,私生子,卡利贝尔。
Eide:He is Caribert... my illegitimate son.
埃德:唉,曾经那样羞于启齿也无法启齿的事,如今终于可以坦然说出来了。
Eide:sigh How times have changed. I can say that out loud with no consequence now, but... it was once a matter of unspeakable shame.
埃德:因为血脉的关系,我曾是坎瑞亚王庭的贵族,但我一直并不满意家族为我安排的生活。
Eide:I was a noble of Khaenri'ah by blood... but I resented the life that my family had arranged for me.
埃德:直到我在民间遇上一位美人,她有着蒙德血统,我认定她就是我的真爱。
Eide:Then one day, I met a beautiful woman amongst the people. Her roots were in Mondstadt... but that mattered not to me. It was love at first sight.
埃德:…卡利贝尔自诞生起,便蒙受了诸多苦难,都是我自私的缘故…我也从来都没有机会陪伴他。
Eide:...Caribert faced great hardship from the very moment of his birth, all due to my selfish desires... and I was never able to be there by his side for any of it.
埃德:…后来,他在我眼前变成了丘丘人。
Eide:...After all that, he turned into a hilichurl right before my very eyes.
埃德:我一直欠他太多太多,如今,我终于可以陪伴在他身边了。
Eide:I always owed him much, and now... at least I can finally be close to him.
旅行者:…卡利贝尔的母亲呢?
Traveler:...What happened to his mother?
埃德:她在…
Eide:She was...
埃德:…不,她与我们失散了,我不太想回忆那些事了。
Eide:...sigh We were separated. I do not wish to dwell on it.
【选项1】
旅行者:抱歉…
Traveler: I'm sorry...
【选项2】
旅行者:很难过吧…
Traveler: I know this must cause you great pain.
埃德:…也还好吧。当你拥有一切的时候,才会为失去了什么而难过。
Eide:...It could be worse. I suffer the pain of loss because I once had everything I could wish for.
埃德:而当你已经几乎失去了一切,便会着眼于你仍然拥有的东西。
Eide:And now... now that I have lost almost everything, the little that remains I see with new clarity.
埃德:我至少…还有卡利贝尔。
Eide:If nothing else... At least I still have Caribert.
旅行者:……
Traveler:...
【选项1】
旅行者:现在你有什么打算?
Traveler: What do you plan to do now?
【选项2】
旅行者:你们在这附近准备做什么?
Traveler: What were you planning to do around here?
埃德:哦对了,我只是回来确认一下卡利贝尔的情况,还有事情要做…如果你有兴趣,就跟上来。
Eide:Ah, yes, that reminds me. I only returned here to check on Caribert, but I do have other things I wish to do... You may come with me, if you're so inclined.
与埃德对话 Talk to Eide
埃德:这边。
Eide:Over here.
【选项1】
旅行者:合成台?
Traveler: A Crafting Bench?
【选项2】
旅行者:是要做什么?
Traveler: What are you going to use this for?
埃德:你之前问我为什么带着卡利贝尔来到须弥…
Eide:I'm sure you're wondering why I brought Caribert here, to Sumeru.
埃德:我现在告诉你,是因为只有在须弥才能做出卡利贝尔需要的「药物」…
Eide:Well, it's because he needs a medicine that can only be made here...
埃德:可以让他恢复神智的「药物」。
Eide:One which will help him to recover his clarity of mind.
旅行者:恢复神智?
Traveler:Recover his clarity of mind?
旅行者:(在层岩巨渊的时候,戴因曾经说「诅咒是不可逆的」…真的能做到吗?)
Traveler:(When we were in The Chasm, Dain said that the curse could not be undone... Is recovery really possible?)
埃德:我并不指望可以解除卡利贝尔的诅咒,我很清楚我的力量不足以撼动神明的裁决。
Eide:I do not hope to break the curse. I am well aware of my powerlessness against the punishment of the gods.
埃德:但相传这种药物会借助须弥智慧之神的力量,唤醒被湮没的神智…曾经被用在患有癔症之人的身上。
Eide:But it's said that this medicine is imbued with the power of Sumeru's God of Wisdom, and can awaken the mind from a state of deep stupor... It has been used in the past to treat cases of mania.
埃德:我想或许可以行得通…
Eide:I believe that it might just work...
旅行者:你从哪里知道这种药物的?
Traveler:Where did you hear of this?
埃德:…在坎瑞亚王庭的大书库里,某一本书上记载过。因为这种药会需要借助七神的力量,那本书也被列为了禁书。
Eide:...I read about it in a book from the Royal Library of Khaenri'ah. It was banned, since this medicine requires the power of The Seven to work.
埃德:我早年因为不满宫廷贵族的生活,十分喜欢寻找刺激,正巧翻阅到了那本。
Eide:In my youth, I—I disliked the life of nobility, and craved excitement. I was leafing through some forbidden texts and happened upon it.
【选项1】
旅行者:可毕竟还是「禁书」…
Traveler: You know, there must've been a reason it was banned...
【选项2】
旅行者:总觉得很危险…
Traveler: It sounds dangerous...
埃德:…那我还有什么办法呢,我还能依靠什么呢?
Eide:...What other choice do I have? What exactly would you have me do?
埃德:神明都已经制裁了我们,「禁忌」又算得了什么呢?
Eide:The gods have already punished us! What does one more sin matter now?
【选项1】
旅行者:不要激动…
Traveler: Alright, don't get too worked up...
【选项2】
旅行者:我能理解,你无论如何都会尝试的。
Traveler: I understand. No matter what, you have to try.
埃德:…没关系,你能懂就好。不好意思,我有时候很难控制自己的情绪…可能是活得太久了吧。
Eide:Never mind, as long as you understand... I—I'm sorry, I struggle to take control of my mood sometimes... Perhaps a consequence of having lived too long.
埃德:至于药物的合成,我很需要你的帮助。
Eide:As it happens, I am in dire need of some help to make this medicine.
埃德:我的双手已经有些不灵活了,恐怕它们的内在正在腐朽…烦人的「不死诅咒」。
Eide:My hands don't have the dexterity they once did. I fear that they may be decaying from within... all thanks to this curse of immortality.
埃德:我先把这份材料给你…
Eide:Okay, to start with, take this ingredient...
【选项1】
旅行者:蘑菇?
Traveler: A mushroom?
【选项2】
旅行者:我从没见过这样的蘑菇…
Traveler: I've never seen a mushroom of this kind before...
埃德:还有,在须弥生长的一些特产,你那里有么?我记得名字好像是…劫波莲和须弥蔷薇。
Eide:Also, do you have any of Sumeru's regional specialties on hand? I believe they're called... Kalpalata Lotuses and Sumeru Roses.
旅行者:有,我摘过一些。
Traveler:I've picked some before, yes.
埃德:那太好了,材料就算是准备齐全了。
Eide:Wonderful. I—In that case, we have everything we need.
旅行者:没有,不过我可以去搜集一些。
Traveler:No, but I can go out and get some.
埃德:是吗,那就麻烦你了。
Eide:Could you really? Much obliged.
埃德:这是我记录下来的药品制作方法,拜托你按照上面的做吧。
Eide:This is the method for making the medicine. You just need to follow the steps.
合成无名的王庭禁药 Synthesize the Nameless Taboo Medicine of the Royal Court
与埃德对话 Talk to Eide
埃德:做好了么,辛苦你了,让我看看…
Eide:Is it done? Splendid, let me see...
埃德:唔,老实说我也并不清楚这副药应该是什么样子的,毕竟那本禁书上面并没有附图。
Eide:Hmm. In all honesty, I do not know what the end product is supposed to look like. The banned book didn't feature any illustrations...
埃德:…好了,这一刻也终于来了…可恶。
Eide:...Well, the moment has finally arrived... Curses.
【选项1】
旅行者:可恶?
Traveler: Excuse me?
【选项2】
旅行者:该给卡利贝尔喂药了么?
Traveler: Is it time to give Caribert the medicine?
埃德:这副药还没完成,还有最后一步。
Eide:No, no. We need to perform one final step to complete the medicine.
埃德:我说过这种药物需要借助智慧之神的力量,才能做到将神智唤醒…
Eide:I said before that this medicine relies on the power of the God of Wisdom for its restorative effects...
埃德:所以…我们去祭拜七天神像。
Eide:Which means... we must pay a visit to a Statue of The Seven.
【选项1】
旅行者:身为坎瑞亚人要祭拜神像…
Traveler: Ouch... that can't be easy for someone from Khaenri'ah...
【选项2】
旅行者:我能理解你的不情愿。
Traveler: I understand your reluctance.
旅行者:(借助智慧之神的力量…要不要拜托纳西妲…)
Traveler:(Since he needs the God of Wisdom's power, should I get Nahida to help?)
旅行者:(…还是算了,埃德那么痛恨神明,情况恐怕会很复杂,还是先按他说的来吧。)
Traveler:(...Forget it. Eide hates the gods — it could complicate things. I'll just do it his way.)
埃德:…把药带上,我们走吧。
Eide:Let's go. Bring the medicine with you.
前往附近的七天神像 Go to the nearby Statue of The Seven
埃德:神像…要我为这东西低头么…
Eide:Look at this statue... How can I bow before this thing...
埃德:神明啊,看着我吧。
Eide:God of Wisdom. Look at me.
埃德:我不会默念什么祷词,也不会发自内心去称颂什么。
Eide:I will utter no prayer, nor will I sing your praises.
埃德:我的家园曾被你们毁灭,同僚饱受灾劫之苦,但我今日依然站在这里。
Eide:You and your kind destroyed my home, wrought unfathomable suffering on my compatriots... Yet here I stand before you.
埃德:有资格嘲弄我的,只有命运本身。
Eide:You cannot mock me more than fate itself already has.
埃德:神明啊,我已不再妄图证明我血脉中的罪孽与我无关,我只祈求你对幼小而不幸者的一点点垂怜。
Eide:God of Wisdom, I seek not to disavow myself of the sinful blood that flows through my veins. I wish only to beseech you to have pity upon a young and unfortunate soul.
埃德:我的儿子,卡利贝尔…还未来得及见识世间的任何美好便成为怪物,这真的…真的不应是一个年幼生命的归宿。
Eide:My son, Caribert... He was turned into a monster before he had the chance to witness anything beautiful in this world... This is no fate for a child.
埃德:……
Eide:...
埃德:如果神从一开始所做的一切,都是为了让桀骜的坎瑞亚人低头…
Eide:If everything the gods have done was in order to have the impious people of Khaenri'ah bow their heads...
埃德:那么,我便低头。
Eide:Then... I bow to you now.
埃德:我已摒弃此生所坚持的一切…
Eide:I have given up all I ever stood for...
埃德:只祈求一点点奇迹,让卡利贝尔…再重新看看这个世界。
Eide:All I ask for is a tiny miracle. For Caribert to see this world once more.
埃德:求你了…神明。
Eide:Please, god... I beg of you.
旅行者:……
Traveler:...
旅行者:(虽然还不清楚坎瑞亚灾变具体的真相,但坎瑞亚人真的蒙受了莫大的痛苦…)
Traveler:(I may not know the whole truth behind the cataclysm, but the people of Khaenri'ah have truly suffered...)
旅行者:(坎瑞亚与神明…真的彻底无法共存么…)
Traveler:(Why could Khaenri'ah and The Seven not coexist in peace?)
埃德:…让你看笑话了,我们走吧。
Eide:I have made quite enough of a fool of myself for one day. Let's go.
旅行者:会好起来的。
Traveler:Things will get better.
埃德:…嗯。
Eide:...Hm.
将药喂给丘丘人 Administer the dose of medicine to the hilichurl
埃德:卡利贝尔?
Eide:Caribert?
卡利贝尔:……
Caribert:...
旅行者:(丘丘人没有任何生机一般,对一切事物的反应都很薄弱…)
Traveler:(The hilichurl seems almost lifeless. Its reactions to everything are incredibly weak...)
埃德:药既然已经做好了,就试试看吧。
Eide:Well, we've prepared the medicine. We might as well try it.
在你的帮助下,埃德让丘丘人服下了刚制好的药。
With your help, Eide feeds the newly made medicine to the hilichurl.
埃德:卡利贝尔?是我,是爸爸…卡利贝尔?
Eide:Caribert? It's me... It's your father. Caribert?
旅行者:有反应了吗?
Traveler:Anything?
埃德:卡利贝尔…拜托了,回话啊。
Eide:Caribert... Please, say something.
卡利贝尔:……
Caribert:...
埃德:你出生时我没能在你身边,你和妈妈蒙受苦难的时候,我也没来得及赶到…
Eide:I'm sorry I couldn't be at your side when you were born... and that I failed to reach you and mama in time when you both were suffering...
埃德:可现在爸爸在了,这些年爸爸一直都在你的身边,再也没有离开过你。
Eide:But I'm here now. Papa's been by your side all these years. I've never left you. Not once.
埃德:你还在生我的气么,卡利贝尔?
Eide:Are you still angry with me, Caribert?
埃德:你应该已经清醒了吧,是不是只是不愿意跟我讲话?
Eide:I know you're awake now... Do you not want to talk to me?
埃德:爸爸对不起你,卡利贝尔,原谅我,和我说句话吧!
Eide:I'm so sorry, Caribert. Forgive me, please! Say something. Anything!
埃德:拜托了…
Eide:Please... please...
【选项1】
旅行者:好了,埃德…
Traveler: Eide, stop...
【选项2】
旅行者:他的确没有任何变化…
Traveler: It didn't work.
埃德:可恶…
Eide:Aah!
埃德:神明,你们到底还要我怎么样?
Eide:Gods above! What more do you want from me!?
埃德:你们夺走我的一切,我还是在你们面前卑躬屈膝了!
Eide:You took everything from here, and I still bowed to you!
埃德:我也想把命给你们!可你们却不让我死!
Eide:I'd give you my very life if only you cared to take it! But you won't even let me die!
埃德:…我果然不该相信的,跟神明扯上一点关系的,都不该相信…不该抱有任何幻想…
Eide:...I knew it. I should never have trusted anything that had to do with the gods. I was just deluding myself...
埃德:这世上的神明,从没有一瞬间站在过人类这边…
Eide:The gods of this world have never stood with humanity... Not even for a moment!
【选项1】
旅行者:冷静,埃德。
Traveler: Calm down, Eide.
【选项2】
旅行者:或许有别的原因。
Traveler: There might be other reasons it didn't work.
埃德:别的原因…你指的是什么?
Eide:Other reasons... What do you mean?
【选项1】
旅行者:比如…剂量不够什么的。
Traveler: Such as... who knows, perhaps the dosage was too low.
【选项2】
旅行者:比如…疗程未满什么的。
Traveler: Or maybe it takes a full course of treatment.
埃德:是么…这种理由…
Eide:Huh... you really think so...?
【选项1】
旅行者:总归要尝试所有的可能性…
Traveler: You have to exhaust all options...
【选项2】
旅行者:除非你准备放弃卡利贝尔…
Traveler: Unless you are ready to give up on Caribert...
埃德:放弃…绝对不可能放弃,嗯,你说得对,现在消沉还不是时候。
Eide:Give up? No, no. Never! ...Yes, you're right. I cannot let myself wallow in despair.
埃德:哪怕我就在这里和卡利贝尔住上五十年,一百年…反正最不缺的就是时间…
Eide:Even if I must stay here with him for... fifty years? A hundred? What difference does it make? I do not lack for time...
【选项1】
旅行者:这样才对。
Traveler: That's the spirit.
【选项2】
旅行者:我会继续帮你。
Traveler: I'll keep helping you.
旅行者:(无尽的时间…如果没有希望,就太难熬了。)
Traveler:(To have infinite time, yet no hope... can only be called torture.)
埃德:走吧,我们再做一份药,现在就去。
Eide:Let's go. We'll make another dose.
埃德:药的关键是那个「异种」蘑菇,有些麻烦,但不是没有办法…
Eide:The most crucial ingredient in this medicine is the unusual mushroom, which makes things complicated... but not impossible.
旅行者:那些蘑菇是从哪里来的?
Traveler:Where did you get those mushrooms from, anyway?
埃德:那边的田地里种出来的。
Eide:I grow them. In that field.
旅行者:蘑菇…是可以在田地里种的吗?
Traveler:Wait, in a field? Like a crop?
埃德:…具体你就不要管了,收起你的好奇心,想帮忙的话照我说的做就好了。
Eide:...The details don't matter, right? Curb your curiosity and just do as I instruct — if you truly wish to help me, that is how you can do it.
【选项1】
旅行者:……
Traveler: ...
【选项2】
旅行者:好吧。
Traveler: Fine.
埃德:我们之前祭拜的神像旁,有一个瀑布,帮我去那边取些午后两点时分的水来。
Eide:There is a waterfall near the statue I prayed at. I need you to collect some water from there around two in the afternoon.
埃德:我还需要再观察一下卡利贝尔,等你回来以后我再去弄些能够催化蘑菇的肥料。
Eide:I'll be here watching Caribert. Once you're back, I will make some fertilizer for the mushrooms.
旅行者:明白了。
Traveler:Got it.
埃德:嗯,等到时间就过去吧。
Eide:Good. Then please head over when the time comes.
时间过得很快,不一会儿就到了午后两点…
Time passes quickly. Before you know it, it is two in the afternoon...
前往瀑布处取水 Go to the waterfall to fetch some water
把水交给埃德 Give Eide the water
埃德:你回来了,卡利贝尔的情况很稳定…
Eide:Ah, you're back. Caribert's condition is stable...
埃德:换句话说,就是依然没什么反应。
Eide:By which I mean... he still isn't responding.
埃德:好了,把水交给我吧。
Eide:Anyway. Give me the water.
埃德将你取来的水慢慢浇灌在了田地中…
Eide carefully waters his field...
埃德:你先在这里守一会儿,尤其要注意别让须弥的巡林员靠近屋子,你应该明白的吧。
Eide:I need you to stand guard here for a while. Whatever you do, don't let any Forest Rangers approach the house. Understand?
【选项1】
旅行者:当然…
Traveler: Of course...
【选项2】
旅行者:我会替你保守秘密。
Traveler: Your secret is safe with me.
埃德:嗯,我去去就来,肥料应该很好到手。
Eide:Good. I'll be back soon, the fertilizer won't take but a moment to make.
你在田间等候埃德回来,一段时间以后…
You wait in the field for Eide to return. After a while...
旅行者:(有魔物出现了,这数量…不太寻常,好像是朝着这块田地来的…)
Traveler:(Monsters! And so many of them... It looks like they're coming for this field...)
旅行者:(浇灌后的田地难道对魔物有什么莫名的吸引力?总之先击退它们吧。)
Traveler:(Does watering the field somehow attract monsters? Hmm, better fend them off.)
击败来袭的魔物 Defeat the attacking monsters
与埃德对话 Talk to Eide
埃德:怎么回事,有魔物么?
Eide:What happened? Was it monsters?
埃德:好在有你,我一个人的话可对付不了这些魔物,只能躲起来等它们走掉。
Eide:Thank goodness you were here. I couldn't have taken them on all by myself... I'd have to hide and wait until they were gone.
埃德:哦对了,肥料我已经弄到手了。催化蘑菇也需要一点时间,我们抓紧吧。
Eide:Oh yes — I've got the fertilizer. The effects can take some time to kick in, so let's get on with it.
埃德均匀地播撒了肥料,带有元素力量的肥料很快发挥了效果…
Eide spreads the fertilizer evenly. Before long, the elemental energy within starts to take effect...
埃德:下一步,摘了这些蘑菇,按照之前的流程再做一份药,你应该很熟练了吧?
Eide:Next, we pick the mushrooms and repeat the same steps as before to make another dose. I trust you still remember the method?
采摘异种蘑菇 Pick the Strange Mushrooms
合成无名的王庭禁药 Synthesize the Nameless Taboo Medicine of the Royal Court
与埃德对话 Talk to Eide
埃德:……
Eide:...
【选项1】
旅行者:埃德,药做好了。
Traveler: Eide, the medicine's ready.
【选项2】
旅行者:发什么呆呢。
Traveler: Hey, stop daydreaming...
埃德:哦哦,没什么…只是在这田间休息了一会儿之后,就不由得开始想…
Eide:Oh! Uh, sorry, I just... After resting in this field for a while, my thoughts began to wander...
埃德:这些年我真的好累,好想就干脆这么躺在田地里,永远地睡过去…
Eide:I have been so very weary, for many years... if only I could fall asleep here in this field, and never wake up again...
【选项1】
旅行者:可惜「不死诅咒」…
Traveler: But though the curse denies you even this...
【选项2】
旅行者:你还有卡利贝尔在。
Traveler: You still have Caribert.
埃德:呵呵,是啊是啊,所以只是想想罢了。辛苦你做药了,按照流程…我们去七天神像吧。
Eide:Hehe, I do indeed, that's why it was just a fleeting thought... Thank you for your help once again. Now for the final step... Back to the Statue of The Seven.
前往附近的七天神像 Go to the nearby Statue of The Seven
埃德:到了,准备开始吧…
Eide:We're here. Let's begin...
埃德:等等…喂,刚才那边的是…?是卡利贝尔吗?
Eide:Wait a moment... Hey, what was that? ...Caribert?
【选项1】
旅行者:什么?
Traveler: What!?
【选项2】
旅行者:他从屋子里出来了吗?
Traveler: He left the house?
埃德:糟了,难道是刚才我们做药的时候没留意,卡利贝尔跑出去了。
Eide:Oh no... He must have left while we were too busy preparing the medicine to notice...
埃德:走,我们快追上去!
Eide:Come on! We have to catch up with him!
最后更新于