命运尽头的垂泪者 A Lamenter at Fate's End
拯救卡利贝尔的药并没有如预想的那样发挥效果,在重新制药的过程中,你们似乎见到了某种诡异的现象… The medicine meant to restore Caribert didn't work quite as expected. During the process of remaking the medicine, you seem to find yourself beset upon
跟上丘丘人 Follow the hilichurl
埃德:好像…不是卡利贝尔。
Eide:That's... that's not Caribert.
【选项1】
旅行者:不是他…
Traveler: No, it's not.
【选项2】
旅行者:他的胳膊上没有丝巾。
Traveler: There's no silk scarf around his arm.
埃德:嗯。卡利贝尔胳膊上的丝巾是我曾经送给他母亲的礼物,如今被我拿来做记号。
Eide:Right. Caribert's scarf was a gift I once gave to his mother. I use it now as a marker of sorts.
埃德:我怕是眼睛也快撑不住了,连自己的儿子都认不清了,这副身体…唉。
Eide:M—My eyes must be going... how could I not recognize my own son? Ugh, this decrepit body of mine... sigh
【选项1】
旅行者:不过这个丘丘人…
Traveler: Still, this hilichurl...
【选项2】
旅行者:稍微有些奇怪。
Traveler: There's something strange about it.
埃德:是啊,好像对我们完全没有兴趣,只是坚定地往那个方向走…那边有什么吗?
Eide:Yes... It doesn't seem interested in us in the least. It seems intent on walking in that direction... Where could it be going?
【选项1】
旅行者:不清楚。
Traveler: No idea.
【选项2】
旅行者:跟上去看看吧。
Traveler: Let's go have a look.
埃德:嗯,关于丘丘人…知道的越多越好。
Eide:Yes... The more we know about hilichurls, the better.
跟上丘丘人 Follow the hilichurl
埃德:刚才那个丘丘人,是不是走进这里面了?我们…我们也进去吧。
Eide:Did it go in here? Hmm... Well, let's head in.
跟着丘丘人进入洞窟 Follow the hilichurl to the cavern
与埃德对话 Talk to Eide
埃德:这里好阴森,这个地方…以前也存在吗?好像从来没有发现过这里。
Eide:What a ghastly place... Has it always existed? I swear I've never noticed it before...
【选项1】
旅行者:你看…
Traveler: Look...
【选项2】
旅行者:那些丘丘人在做什么?
Traveler: What are those hilichurls doing?
埃德:啊?他们…他们是在膜拜什么吗?一边走,一边跪拜…看起来很虔诚。
Eide:Huh. It looks like they're... worshiping. Sometimes walking, sometimes kneeling in worship... And it appears to be in earnest.
埃德:我从未见过这样的景象,这个地方究竟藏了些什么…
Eide:I've never seen anything like this in all my life. What in the world does this place conceal?
埃德:只有一探究竟了。
Eide:Oh, there's only one way to find out.
旅行者:(这里的气氛,诡异的情景,难道…)
Traveler:(The air here, and this creepy scene... it's eerily familiar...)
向前继续探索 Continue exploring
与埃德对话 Talk to Eide
???:停下,人类。汝等并未获准来此地探寻「命运」…
???:Halt, humans. Fate has not granted you the right to enter this place...
旅行者:(深渊使徒?不对,好像从未在深渊教团见过这样的家伙…)
Traveler:(An Abyss Herald? No, he doesn't look like someone from the Abyss Order...)
???:怎么,汝等执意要「觐见」么?
???:Hmm, do you insist on an audience?
???:…也无妨,那就赐予汝等「命运的试炼」吧。
???:...Very well, then I grant you the trial of destiny.
击败命运使徒 Defeat the Fortune Lector
与埃德对话 Talk to Eide
埃德:刚才那个家伙到底是什么?简直是…
Eide:Who was that? He was... he was...
【选项1】
旅行者:吓到了么?
Traveler: Terrifying?
【选项2】
旅行者:我以前见过类似的家伙。
Traveler: I've seen similar characters before.
埃德:…简直是完美的生命体,令人赞叹。
Eide:...He was a perfect being. I'm in awe.
旅行者:嗯?
Traveler:...Huh?
埃德:他身上透露着的那股神秘的气息,危险却又优雅的力量,真是太吸引人了。
Eide:He had the most wondrous aura, a perilous yet beautiful power... Truly mesmerizing.
埃德:真亏你能将这样的存在击败,你的实力有些超乎我的想象了。
Eide:And yet you were able to defeat him. Your strength is greater than I had imagined. Hehe...
【选项1】
旅行者:你的品味还真是独特。
Traveler: You have unconventional tastes.
【选项2】
旅行者:我只是经验丰富罢了。
Traveler: I just have lots of combat experience.
埃德:我们继续前进吧,我已经越来越好奇,越来越兴奋了。
Eide:Let's continue on. I find myself growing more curious by the second... and more excited.
向前继续探索 Continue exploring
埃德:这里就是…终点?
Eide:I think... we've made it to the end...
旅行者:那个东西是!?
Traveler:What is that thing!?
旅行者:(锁链层层缠绕,悬吊在空中,散发着不祥的气息…没错,和「污秽逆位神像」非常类似!)
Traveler:(Wrapped in chains, hanging in midair, emanating a sinister aura... There's no mistaking it. It's just like the Defiled Statue!)
旅行者:(果然和深渊教团有关系吗,这些正在膜拜的丘丘人,也像极了当时的「那个家伙」…)
Traveler:(So it does have something to do with the Abyss Order. And these worshiping hilichurls remind me a little too much of the Grand Thief...)
旅行者:埃德,这里很不吉利,快走!
Traveler:Eide, this place is bad news. We've got to go!
埃德:……
Eide:...
旅行者:埃德?
Traveler:Eide?
脑海中回荡的声音:…生命啊,为何在跪拜呢,因恐惧未知而跪拜?因贪图力量而跪拜?
Voice Inside the Head:...O dear creature, why do you bow down? For fear of the unknown? Or for a power that you covet?
旅行者:(什么声音,好像从我头脑里传来的…埃德,好像听不到?)
Traveler:(Whose voice is that? It must be coming from right inside my head... Can't Eide hear it?)
脑海中回荡的声音:…生命啊,为何在跪拜呢,我又不是什么神明,我只是——「罪人」。
Voice Inside the Head:...O dear creature, why do you bow down? For I am no god... I am but a "Sinner."
旅行者:(「罪人」…)
Traveler:(A "Sinner"...?)
脑海中回荡的声音:诞生于罪孽,但尚且无垢的花朵啊,我通晓你的命运。
Voice Inside the Head:You are like a flower born in sin yet pure, spotless... I know your fate well.
脑海中回荡的声音:无需压抑你一切的不甘,无需容忍那全部的谎言。
Voice Inside the Head:You need no longer hold back your resentment, nor accept the countless lies.
脑海中回荡的声音:去成为「超然」的存在吧,超越一切「被赋予的命运」。
Voice Inside the Head:Go forth, become a transcendent one, rise beyond the fate bestowed upon you...
脑海中回荡的声音:我将在时间的尽头垂泪…回望你的一切。
Voice Inside the Head:And I shall shed a tear at the end of time... as I gaze back upon your life.
旅行者:(…你究竟是谁,这些话是什么意思?)
Traveler:(...Who in the world are you? What do these words mean?)
脑海中回荡的声音:……
Voice Inside the Head:...
旅行者:(声音…消失了么…)
Traveler:(The voice... it's gone...)
旅行者:!!
Traveler:!!!
旅行者:…埃德?
Traveler:...Eide?
埃德:呼…呼…刚才发生了什么?
Eide:pant pant ...What just happened?
埃德:我好像见到那东西的瞬间,内心所有的情绪都平息了,只剩下说不出是敬畏…还是幸福的感觉。
Eide:When I saw that thing, my heart was instantly at peace... I—I was overcome by a sense of awe... or joy, perhaps.
旅行者:你现在没事了么?
Traveler:Are you alright now?
埃德:没事,我感觉很好,不如说…比刚进来这里的时候要好多了,真是奇怪…
Eide:I am... I feel good, in fact... I—I feel better than I did before I came in here. How peculiar...
旅行者:这里有问题,我们赶紧离开吧。
Traveler:Something's not right about this place. We need to get out of here.
埃德:是、是吗…好吧,那先听你的。
Eide:Oh, i—is that so? Alright, as you wish.
你们从诡异的洞穴离开后,直接回到了埃德的小屋…
You leave the ominous cave and return to Eide's house.
与埃德对话 Talk to Eide
埃德:卡利贝尔,谢天谢地,这里一切如常。
Eide:Caribert! Oh, thank goodness. He's still okay.
【选项1】
旅行者:不去祭拜七天神像了么?
Traveler: Don't we still need to go to the Statue of the Seven?
【选项2】
旅行者:怎么直接回来了。
Traveler: Why are we back here?
埃德:我…只是隐隐有种感觉,刚刚的事是某种命运的安排。
Eide:I... I have a strange feeling that what just happened was meant to be.
埃德:在我最不想祭拜神像的时候,发生了刚才的那件事,仿佛是对我的某种引导…
Eide:For this to happen right at the moment when I was dreading worshiping at a Statue of the Seven... it's as if fate was calling to me.
埃德:听你说,我好像在「那个东西」前跪拜了,说不定…效果也差不多呢?
Eide:You say that I bowed before that thing, so perhaps... it might be just as effective?
【选项1】
旅行者:简直莫名其妙…
Traveler: That sounds like a ridiculous idea...
【选项2】
旅行者:好吧,如果你执意要这么认为…
Traveler: But if you insist...
埃德:不管你怎么说,我都要先尝试一下…是你说过的,「总归要尝试所有的可能性」。
Eide:I have to try. No matter what. ...You said it yourself: I have to exhaust all options.
再一次将药喂给了丘丘人…
Another dose of medicine is administered to the hilichurl...
埃德:卡利贝尔…?
Eide:Caribert...?
卡利贝尔:……
Caribert:...
卡利贝尔:爸…爸…?
Caribert:...P—Papa...?
埃德:啊…卡利贝尔!天哪,这是真的,这是奇迹,我的卡利贝尔!!
Eide:gasp ...Caribert! Oh, my goodness, it worked! It's a miracle!!! Oh, Caribert, my dear son...
【选项1】
旅行者:居然…
Traveler: I can't believe it...
【选项2】
旅行者:不可思议。
Traveler: I'm stunned.
埃德:看到了吧,有效果了,卡利贝尔又能说话了!
Eide:You see!? It worked! Caribert can speak again!
卡利贝尔:妈妈呢…?
Caribert:Where's... Mama?
埃德:妈妈她…卡利贝尔,你先看着我,你认得出我吧?
Eide:Mama is... Caribert, look at me. Do you know who I am?
卡利贝尔:嗯,你是爸爸。
Caribert:Of course... You're Papa.
埃德:哈…哈哈哈…救赎,这就是被救赎的感觉吗…
Eide:Hahahaha... Yes! Haha... Salvation, sweet salvation... Yes, this is what this feeling is...
埃德:你现在感觉还好吗,卡利贝尔,意识还清醒吗?
Eide:How do you feel, Caribert? Are you fully awake now?
卡利贝尔:嗯…我好像睡了很久,梦里我躲在一个小房间里,一直一直不敢出去,但也不想出去…
Caribert:Yes... it feels like I just woke up from a long, long sleep. I dreamed that I was hiding in a little room. I didn't dare go out the whole time, and I didn't want to either...
卡利贝尔:我…
Caribert:Wait...
卡利贝尔:我的身体!我的身体怎么了!这、这是我吗?
Caribert:My body! What happened to me? Is this... is this me?
卡利贝尔:爸爸…这是怎么回事!?
Caribert:Papa... What's happened to me!?
埃德:……
Eide:...
埃德:…不要慌张,儿子,只是…只是在你睡着的时候,我们到了一个童话里的世界。
Eide:...Don't panic, son. It's just... while you were sleeping, we went into a fairytale world.
埃德:这个世界不再有坎瑞亚,不再有我们的家园,但同样也没有了红色的天空和末日一样的灾难。
Eide:There's no more Khaenri'ah here, no more home — but do you know what that means? No more red sky... no more end of the world.
埃德:你会像这样,作为一个小怪兽的模样,和爸爸永远在一起。
Eide:In this world, you have to be a little monster... but you get to stay with Papa forever.
卡利贝尔:我…我是死了么?
Caribert:Am I... dead?
埃德:没有,说什么呢,卡利贝尔…你看你的胳膊上还有妈妈的丝巾,她也在祝福和保佑你呢,你怎么可能死去。
Eide:No, no, of course not! Look, Caribert... you still have Mama's scarf on your arm. That means she's watching over you, protecting you. So how could you be dead?
卡利贝尔:这样吗…
Caribert:Really...?
埃德:嗯,刚醒来的你可能有些混乱,你就先在这里好好休息吧…一切都会好起来。
Eide:Yes, really! You've only just woken up, and this must all be very confusing for you. Just rest here for now... Things will get better.
埃德:哦对了…你一定要记得…
Eide:Oh, and um... you have to promise me something...
埃德:不要摘下面具。
Eide:Never take off your mask.
埃德:记住了吗?不要摘下面具…
Eide:Understand? Whatever happens, you mustn't take it off...
卡利贝尔:好的…好的爸爸,我知道了…
Caribert:Okay, Papa... I won't, I promise...
父子间的对话持续了很久,埃德仿佛得到了救赎一般…
Father and son talk for a long while. Eide seems like a changed man after his religious experience...
埃德:从那一天起,我就从来没有像现在这样开心过…这居然是真的…
Eide:Not since that day have I been so glad as I am now... I can't believe this is really happening...
【选项1】
旅行者:是啊…
Traveler: Yeah...
【选项2】
旅行者:的确不可思议。
Traveler: It's unbelievable.
埃德:哼,我就知道什么七神根本不可能指望得上,呸…我居然还祭拜了七天神像,简直是我此生最大的耻辱…
Eide:Hmph, I knew that placing my hope in The Seven was a waste of time... I even worshiped at one of their statues like a common fool. Never before have I humiliated myself like that...
埃德:凶手,永远都会是凶手,想要他们拯救什么,我可真是太天真了。
Eide:Once a murderer, always a murderer... I was naive to think that the gods who conspired against us would ever offer redemption.
埃德:反倒是,我们在洞穴里见到的那位不知名的神,那才是真正伟大的神明,和七神什么的不一样!
Eide:But the god we saw in that cave... Now that was a truly mighty god! Nothing like one of The Seven!
埃德:那神秘的力量,令人痴迷…一定是我之前虔诚跪拜的缘故,对吧?
Eide:That wondrous power... It was truly enchanting... Surely, that must have been the reason I bowed down?
埃德:哦这么说来,向神明许愿,愿望得以实现之后,是不是应该…应该那个叫什么「还愿」来着?
Eide:Hmm, now then... after one beseeches a god, and the god responds by answering their prayers, should they, um... do something to show their devotion?
埃德:反正求神的事我不太懂,但这次我觉得一定有必要去「还愿」。
Eide:Piety is hardly my area of expertise... but surely I should honor the god that has honored my wishes.
【选项1】
旅行者:可是…那并不是神明,埃德。
Traveler: But Eide... that was not a god.
【选项2】
旅行者:那是…「罪人」。
Traveler: That was... a "Sinner."
埃德:「罪人」?喂,你在胡说什么,你对那位神明有什么了解,怎么敢如此出言亵渎。
Eide:A "Sinner"? Don't be absurd. You don't know a single thing about him... how dare you utter such blasphemy?
埃德:他的神力你也已经看到了,七神怎么可能带来这样的奇迹?他只会是高于七神之上的神,「罪人」什么的简直莫名其妙!
Eide:You and I have both witnessed his divine power. When have The Seven worked a miracle like this before? Never... He is a god mightier than they! And yet you would call him a "Sinner"? Preposterous!
埃德:算了…不管你如何看待,都影响不了我的虔诚。
Eide:No matter... Believe what you will. You cannot shake my faith.
埃德:我现在就去还愿,你不跟着来也无所谓。
Eide:I am going to pay my respects — with or without you.
【选项1】
旅行者:你这家伙…
Traveler: You...
【选项2】
旅行者:随便你吧。
Traveler: Fine, go ahead.
旅行者:(埃德的心智好像受到了影响…虽说他本来就不太正常,但现在这种狂热实在有些…)
Traveler:(Eide's experience has deeply affected him... Not that he was particularly stable to begin with, but this... religious fervor is something else...)
旅行者:(唉,还是追上去看看吧,记得那附近魔物不少,总不能眼睁睁看着他落在魔物手里…)
Traveler:(I guess I'd better catch up with him anyway. There are monsters everywhere... I can't stand by and let him fall into their hands.)
最后更新于