既已写下的命运 Portended Fate
之前发生的事情虽然诡异,但又的确引发了奇迹,卡利贝尔真的恢复了神智。可这之中是否存在着不为人知的「代价」呢… The previous events might have been mysterious, but miraculous. Caribert's consciousness has returned, and his mind is whole again. However, migh
再次进入洞窟 Enter the cavern again
前往神秘雕塑所在处 Go to the mysterious statue
埃德:怎么回事,不对啊,这怎么可能…
Eide:No, impossible... What happened?
【选项1】
旅行者:消失了…?
Traveler: It's gone...
【选项2】
旅行者:明明就是这里…
Traveler: But it was right here...
埃德:那些朝拜的丘丘人也不知道哪里去了…
Eide:The hilichurl worshipers have disappeared, too...
埃德:之前难道都是幻觉?
Eide:Was it all an illusion?
【选项1】
旅行者:不太可能…
Traveler: That seems unlikely...
【选项2】
旅行者:总不能我们两个同时出现了幻觉吧。
Traveler: We couldn't have both seen the exact same illusion.
埃德:的确…不可能是幻觉,那种伟大而神秘的力量还在我的头脑里、在我的身体里回荡…
Eide:That's true... Yes, it can't have been an illusion. I still feel that awesome and wondrous power flowing through my mind and body...
埃德:不是幻觉,不是巧合,更不是梦境,而是确确实实存在的「神秘」。
Eide:It was neither illusion, nor coincidence, and certainly no dream! It was a wonder... yes, a divine wonder.
埃德:…走吧,旅行者,「它」的消失一定存在着意义…我相信在未来一定还会遇到。
Eide:...Let's go, Traveler. There is surely a reason for its disappearance... And I do believe that some day in the future, we shall see it again.
【选项1】
旅行者:你真是执迷不悟啊。
Traveler: You're turning into a zealot...
【选项2】
旅行者:先回去吧。
Traveler: Let's just get back.
埃德:不是神明…而是「罪人」吗…
Eide:Could he really have been a "Sinner," and not a god...?
返回埃德的小屋 Return to Eide's house
埃德:怎么回事,卡利贝尔呢!?
Eide:Caribert? Where has he gone!?
【选项1】
旅行者:不在房间里…
Traveler: He's not in here...
【选项2】
旅行者:难道…
Traveler: Uh-oh...
埃德:不,卡利贝尔…难道有人来过了?
Eide:Oh no, no, no... Maybe someone else came by and found him?
埃德:不对,门没被破坏,周围好像也没有任何其他人留下的痕迹…
Eide:No, no, it can't have been that. There's no sign of a break-in, and no sign of anyone having been here...
【选项1】
旅行者:他自己跑出去了吗?
Traveler: Maybe he ran off?
【选项2】
旅行者:怎么这么突然…
Traveler: But why?
埃德:糟了,卡利贝尔现在的样子,万一遇上巡林员或者冒险家的话,岂不是…
Eide:This does not bode well. What if he's spotted by a Forest Ranger? Or an adventurer? In his current state, they'd...
【选项1】
旅行者:想办法先找到他吧…
Traveler: Then we have to find him first...
【选项2】
旅行者:事不宜迟…
Traveler: There's no time to lose...
埃德:等等…这里好像被动过了…
Eide:Wait a minute... This isn't how we left it...
埃德:难道说…
Eide:Oh no, did he...
埃德:……
Eide:...
埃德:镜子…碎掉了…
Eide:The mirror... It's broken...
旅行者:(镜子?那面镜子…不是早就碎掉了么?)
Traveler:(Hmm? But... hasn't the mirror been broken this whole time?)
旅行者:镜子碎掉了说明什么?
Traveler:What does the broken mirror mean?
埃德:他一定是摘掉了面具…看到了面具下自己的模样…
Eide:He must've taken his mask off... and seen what he looks like beneath it...
埃德:糟了,不听话的孩子…我们快去追他!
Eide:Ugh, if he'd just done as he was told... We have to find him!
到屋外寻找线索 Look for clues outside
埃德:是丝巾,我给他绑的丝巾掉在这里了。
Eide:It's his scarf... he dropped it.
埃德:看样子是这个方向,继续追。
Eide:Looks like we're going the right way. Come on.
继续寻找卡利贝尔 Continue to search for Caribert
埃德:卡利贝尔…卡利贝尔…!你在哪里!
Eide:Caribert...! Caribert...! Where are you?
与巡林员对话 Talk to the Forest Rangers
埃德:巡林员…不好…
Eide:Curses... Forest Rangers.
巡林员:喂,你们是什么人,怎么好像没见过你们,在这里干什么?
Forest Ranger:Hey! Who are you? We haven't seen you around here before. What's your business here?
埃德:你们见到丘丘人了么?从这个方向过去的丘丘人?
Eide:Have you seen a hilichurl? A hilichurl should have come past this way... have you seen it?
巡林员:先回答我的问题…不要自找麻烦!
Forest Ranger:I asked you first... Don't make this more difficult than it needs to be!
埃德:我问你!有没有!见到丘丘人!
Eide:I said... have you seen... a HILICHURL!!!
旅行者:埃德…
Traveler:Eide...
巡林员:你…你干什么啊,有什么好激动的…
Forest Ranger:Hey, whoa... Look, Sir, there's no need to get so worked up...
巡林员:丘丘人不是随处可见吗?当然见到过了…
Forest Ranger:There are hilichurls everywhere, what's the big deal? We see plenty of them out here...
巡林护卫:是啊,就刚才,我们还在那边解决掉了几个,愣头愣脑的…
Ranger Guard:Exactly. Matter of fact, we just took out a few of them back there. Those dumb boneheads...
埃德:你们…你们…!
Eide:You... you...!
埃德:该死的巡林员,该死的七神子民!给我为卡利贝尔偿命!
Eide:Forest Ranger scum! You spawn of The Seven are all the same! I'll have your heads if you so much as laid a finger on Caribert!
巡林员:你…!口出狂言的外国人,是在挑衅我们巡林员么!
Forest Ranger:You...! You're raving mad! You've got some gall, coming here to our nation, insulting the Forest Rangers!
埃德:你们这些巡林员…
Eide:Curse you all, Forest Rangers...
【选项1】
旅行者:适可而止,埃德!
Traveler: Stop it, Eide!
【选项2】
旅行者:否则我会和巡林员一起制服你。
Traveler: Stop. Or the Forest Rangers and I will have to make you.
在你的规劝下,双方暂时冷静了下来…
Both sides calm down for now, thanks to your urging...
巡林护卫:真搞不明白,我们不过是干掉了几个丘丘人,怎么就发这么大的火…不可理喻…
Ranger Guard:I don't get it. Why make such a huge fuss over a few hilichurls...? It makes no sense...
埃德:你们…
Eide:You...
埃德:他才刚刚恢复神智,怎么能就这样…
Eide:He'd only just regained his mind. How could you do this to him...
埃德:巡林员…真的、真的都没留手么?对所有见到的丘丘人都下手了么…?
Eide:So tell me, Forest Rangers... Did you really spare none of them? Did you really take out every last hilichurl you saw?
巡林护卫:好吧,莫名其妙的家伙,非要问的话,我之前自己离队去…去上厕所的时候,刚好撞见一个丘丘人。
Ranger Guard:Geez, you're really not gonna let this go... Fine, you weirdo. If you must know, I happened to cross paths with a solitary hilichurl when I left the team to, uh... use the toilet.
巡林护卫:我一开始很紧张,但后来发现那个丘丘人没什么敌意,只是浑浑噩噩在往…往那个方向走了,我就没管它。
Ranger Guard:I was frightened at first, but it didn't seem to have any interest in me at all. It was just bumbling along, in... that direction. So I left it alone.
【选项1】
旅行者:还有希望!
Traveler: There's still hope!
【选项2】
旅行者:很有可能是卡利贝尔!
Traveler: That could well have been Caribert!
埃德:是啊,太好了…太好了…走,我们快过去找他!
Eide:Yes! Wonderful... Wonderful. Let's go! We have to find him!
巡林员:喂,就这么走了?你们也太目中无人了吧…
Forest Ranger:Wait, you're leaving? Not even a "Thanks for the info, goodbye"?
根据线索寻找卡利贝尔 Use the clue to continue searching for Caribert
卡利贝尔:……
Caribert:...
埃德:卡利贝尔!
Eide:Caribert!
旅行者:找到了!
Traveler:We found him!
埃德:卡利贝尔,别往前走了,是我,是爸爸!
Eide:Caribert, stop! It's me! It's Papa!
埃德:不管你看到了什么,那些…那些都是幻觉,都是骗你的!
Eide:Whatever you saw, it was... it was all a trick! An illusion!
埃德:爸爸说过了,这里是童话的世界,不是真的。来,快过来,跟我一起回去!
Eide:I told you, we're in a fairytale world now, nothing here is real... Please, Caribert, come back... it's time to go back!
卡利贝尔:……
Caribert:...
埃德:卡利贝尔?
Eide:Caribert?
【选项1】
旅行者:没有反应…
Traveler: He's not responding...
【选项2】
旅行者:像最初的时候一样…
Traveler: He's relapsed...
埃德:怎么回事,他应该已经恢复神智了啊?应该听得懂我说话啊?
Eide:How could this happen? He regained his mind... He must be able to hear me, surely?
埃德:喂,卡利贝尔,我们回家吧,一起回家,好吗?
Eide:Come, Caribert, we have to go home now... Papa's here to take you home, alright?
【选项1】
旅行者:等等,他的状态好像有点不太对…
Traveler: Hold on, something's not right with him...
【选项2】
旅行者:难道说是那种力量的影响…?
Traveler: What has that strange power done to him?
卡利贝尔:……
Caribert:...
残酷的事实令卡利贝尔无法接受,悲伤的他揭下了自己的面具。随后,巨大的能量冲击了你的精神,你昏了过去…
Caribert cannot accept the cruel revelation and takes off his mask in utter grief. Then, some immense energy impacts your psyche, and thus, you pass out...
与埃德对话 Talk to Eide
埃德:…哈哈,没错,就是这样…
Eide:...Haha, I see, I understand now...
埃德:我终于弄明白了…
Eide:Finally, it all makes sense...
旅行者:(我…刚刚昏过去了么,隐约记得卡利贝尔摘下了面具,然后…)
Traveler:(What happened... did I faint? I remember Caribert taking his mask off, but then...)
埃德:啊,你醒了,旅行者…我正想跟你分享这份喜悦呢!
Eide:Aha, Traveler, you're awake... Finally, we can rejoice together!
埃德:哦,不对…没必要叫你什么「旅行者」了,我早就认出你了。
Eide:Wait, no... Why am I still calling you "Traveler"? I have known your true identity for some time now.
【选项1】
旅行者:认出我?
Traveler: What do you mean, "true identity"?
【选项2】
旅行者:埃德,你还好吗?
Traveler: Eide, are you okay?
埃德:呵呵…我原本就认识你啊,只不过是在聊天的过程中逐渐确认是你罢了。
Eide:Hehehe... I suspected it was you from the beginning! I had to talk to you to be sure.
旅行者:可我之前并不认识你…
Traveler:But I've never met you...
埃德:这很正常,你是那样高贵,怎么可能认识我们所有人。
Eide:Oh, of course you haven't. With your status? You can hardly be expected to know all of us.
埃德:而且…从一开始我就用了假名,埃德是我曾经的侍从的名字…
Eide:In any case... I've been using a fake name this entire time. "Eide" is the name of a servant I once had...
埃德:而我真正的名字是克洛达尔…
Eide:My real name is Chlothar...
克洛达尔:…克洛达尔·亚尔伯里奇。
Chlothar:...Chlothar Alberich.
【选项1】
旅行者:亚尔伯里奇!
Traveler: Alberich!?
【选项2】
旅行者:你是!?
Traveler: You can't be!?
克洛达尔:所以你也看到了吧,那种力量…卡利贝尔身上的力量与你口中「罪人」的力量如出一辙…
Chlothar:You saw it too, didn't you? Unmistakable... The power inside Caribert and the power of the one you call a "Sinner," it was one and the same...
克洛达尔:而我现在非常确信…那种力量就是…「深渊」吧?
Chlothar:I am positive now... it's the power of the Abyss, isn't it?
克洛达尔:我终于见识到了…
Chlothar:At long last, I have seen it with my own eyes...
【选项1】
旅行者:我什么也没看清…
Traveler: I didn't see clearly...
【选项2】
旅行者:卡利贝尔到底怎么了?
Traveler: What happened to Caribert?
克洛达尔:你少管!
Chlothar:That is no business of yours!
旅行者:……
Traveler:...
克洛达尔:罪人…罪人…唯有罪人才能拯救罪人。
Chlothar:A sinner... Yes, salvation for a sinner can only come from a sinner...
克洛达尔:卡利贝尔的命运不该是这样,不过现在…太好了,他可以重新纺织自己的命运了。
Chlothar:Caribert did not deserve his fate, but now... It's wonderful — he will be able to weave his own destiny anew.
克洛达尔:在那极度的悲伤之中诞生,他将会成为…
Chlothar:Born into abject sorrow, he shall now become...
克洛达尔:…「命运的织机」。
Chlothar:..."The Loom of Fate."
旅行者:(这个概念出现了…「命运的织机」…)
Traveler:(There's that term again... the "Loom of Fate"...)
【选项1】
旅行者:那的确是深渊的东西…
Traveler: You're right about this being from the Abyss...
【选项2】
旅行者:可深渊是危险而不祥的…
Traveler: But the Abyss is sinister and dangerous...
克洛达尔:……
Chlothar:...
克洛达尔:危险…不祥…
Chlothar:...Sinister? ...Dangerous?
克洛达尔:没想到,你居然会这么说,居然在否定深渊…真是可笑…
Chlothar:I never imagined that you, of all people, would deny the Abyss... How ridiculous!
克洛达尔:我们曾经都相信,你会带给坎瑞亚力量与希望。
Chlothar:We once believed that you would bring new strength and hope to Khaenri'ah.
克洛达尔:因为你就代表着深渊,代表了超乎想象、超越理解的神秘…
Chlothar:To us, you were the Abyss... A wondrous mystery far beyond our imagination and comprehension...
克洛达尔:而坎瑞亚只要掌控了深渊,就能掌控一切!
Chlothar:...And the one who controls the Abyss can control everything!
克洛达尔:我们曾如此憧憬着那样的未来,如此凝望着你。
Chlothar:We yearned for that future. We looked to you to take us there.
克洛达尔:可你…究竟给我们带来了什么呢?
Chlothar:But what did you bring us instead?
克洛达尔:坎瑞亚的…公主/王子大人?
Chlothar:O Princess/Prince... of Khaenri'ah?
克洛达尔的称呼令你惊讶又疑惑,你拿起桌面上的镜子,碎裂的镜面中映照出的是你血亲的面容。你这才明白过来,方才见证的一切原来都是你血亲的经历。门外传来戴因斯雷布的呼唤声,你该醒了。
You are bewildered by how Chlothar just addressed you. You pick up the mirror on the table, only to see the face of your sibling reflected in the shattered glass. Only then do you realize that everything you witnessed previously was the experience of your twin. Then you hear Dainsleif calling from outside the door. It's time for you to wake up.
与戴因对话 Talk to Dainsleif
派蒙:…醒了,太好了,旅行者醒了!
Paimon:...You're awake! Oh, thank goodness, you're awake!
派蒙:可担心死我了…旅行者?
Paimon:Paimon was worried sick! ...Uh, Traveler? Traveler?
旅行者:……
Traveler:...
戴因斯雷布:你昏迷的时候,发生了什么?
Dainsleif:What happened while you were unconscious?
戴因斯雷布:我已经调查过附近的地脉了,似乎曾经受过深渊力量的影响,一直躁动不已…
Dainsleif:I checked the Ley Lines nearby. It appears that the Abyss tampered with them, and they've been in turmoil ever since...
戴因斯雷布:地脉里毕竟流动着世间的信息与记忆,莫非你看到了什么…
Dainsleif:Information and memories flow within the Ley Lines... What did you witness?
【选项1】
旅行者:创立深渊教团的亚尔伯里奇…
Traveler: The founder of the Abyss Order... Alberich...
【选项2】
旅行者:他后来怎么样了?
Traveler: What happened to him?
戴因斯雷布:你是说克洛达尔·亚尔伯里奇么…
Dainsleif:You mean Chlothar Alberich?
戴因斯雷布:他创立深渊教团以后,为了自己对深渊的「信仰」而做了许多事。
Dainsleif:After founding the Abyss Order, his faith in the Abyss led him to do a great many things.
戴因斯雷布:但最终不死诅咒同时折磨着他的肉体和精神,他信仰的深渊并没有拯救他。
Dainsleif:But the curse of immortality continued to torment his body and mind, and in the end, neither his faith nor the Abyss he worshiped could save him.
戴因斯雷布:在百年后,他完全变得疯疯癫癫,然后再也不知所踪。
Dainsleif:After a hundred years, he lost his mind completely, and was never seen again.
戴因斯雷布:不过他也的确留下了很多麻烦,就比如之前你们遇到过的「污秽逆位神像」,甚至也是他当年利用深渊力量制造的神秘产物。
Dainsleif:Yet his dark legacy lived on... The Defiled Statue that we encountered previously was just one perverse product of his use of Abyssal power during his life.
【选项1】
旅行者:可是最终…
Traveler: And despite that...
【选项2】
旅行者:我的妹妹/哥哥还是站在了他那边,是吗?
Traveler: My sister/brother ultimately sided with him, didn't she/he?
戴因斯雷布:可以这么说吧,不然她/他也就不会是深渊教团的公主/王子了。
Dainsleif:You could say that. She/He wouldn't be the Abyss Order's Princess/Prince otherwise.
派蒙:旅行者…你还好吗?看你的表情…到底发生什么事了?
Paimon:Are you alright? You have a troubled look on your face... What happened?
旅行者:我有一个故事…要和你们讲。
Traveler:I... have a story to tell you.
戴因斯雷布:……
Dainsleif:...
你的讲述令戴因斯雷布陷入了深深的思考…
Your words send Dainsleif deep into thought...
戴因斯雷布:以你的视角,看到了她/他数百年前的记忆…简直不可思议。
Dainsleif:So, you saw her/his memories from centuries ago... through your own eyes. It all but defies belief.
戴因斯雷布:果然「命运的织机」这个概念出现于那个时代…
Dainsleif:Still, as I'd suspected, the notion of the "Loom of Fate" did indeed rear its head during that time...
戴因斯雷布:而且很有可能克洛达尔的儿子卡利贝尔当时的状态,还与之有所关联…
Dainsleif:And it seems closely connected to Chlothar Alberich's son, Caribert, and what happened to him...
戴因斯雷布:只是这段故事,你的血亲从未和我提起…所以其实那个时候,她/他就已经下定决心要走这条路了么。
Dainsleif:And yet your sister/brother never breathed a word of this incident to me... I wonder, was that the moment that she/he decided to go down this path...?
【选项1】
旅行者:但可以确定的是…
Traveler: But one thing is clear:
【选项2】
旅行者:这不是一段美好的回忆。
Traveler: ...This was not a happy memory.
戴因斯雷布:是啊,那家伙一定独自思考了很久吧,可以说…这件事就是一切的「开端」。
Dainsleif:Indeed. Clearly, this series of events sparked a long period of deep contemplation. This... was where it all began.
【选项1】
旅行者:对了…
Traveler: Yes... Oh, I almost forgot...
【选项2】
旅行者:还有一件事我需要确认下。
Traveler: There's something I need to check.
戴因斯雷布:什么事?
Dainsleif:What is it?
旅行者:这片田地里埋了什么。
Traveler:I need to know what lies buried in this field.
派蒙:田地?你怎么忽然关心这种事…
Paimon:The field? What does that have to do with anything...
戴因斯雷布:…是这里么?那就挖开来看看吧。
Dainsleif:...You mean, here? Well, let's start digging and see.
花了一点时间,你和戴因确认了田地下埋藏的东西…
After some time, you and Dainsleif discover what is buried in the field...
派蒙:…吓死我了,你们埋、埋回去了么?
Paimon:...You scared the dook outta Paimon. D—Did you re-bury them yet?
旅行者:埋好了,睁眼吧。
Traveler:We're done. You can open your eyes now.
戴因斯雷布:一具男性尸骨和一具女性尸骨被埋在一起…
Dainsleif:A male and female skeleton, buried together...
戴因斯雷布:有趣的是,这具男性尸骨埋葬时间明显晚于女性尸骨,男性尸骨手里还握着一条丝巾…
Dainsleif:Interestingly, the male skeleton appears to have been interred much later... and it's holding a silk scarf in its hand.
戴因斯雷布:这说明什么,旅行者,你怎么知道这下面埋着尸体的?
Dainsleif:But what does this mean? And how did you know that there were bodies buried here?
【选项1】
旅行者:我想这具男性尸骨的身份…
Traveler: I think that the bones of the man...
【选项2】
旅行者:就是克洛达尔·亚尔伯里奇。
Traveler: Belong to Chlothar Alberich.
戴因斯雷布:什么?这不可能…
Dainsleif:What? That's impossible...
戴因斯雷布:除非…克洛达尔·亚尔伯里奇最终摆脱了不死诅咒。
Dainsleif:Unless... Chlothar Alberich finally found a way to rid himself of the curse.
旅行者:或许吧…
Traveler:Perhaps he did...
戴因斯雷布:……
Dainsleif:...
戴因斯雷布:这一切太混乱了,我需要时间整理,也需要再努力从我的记忆中搜罗些东西…
Dainsleif:This all raises far too many questions... I need time to think. And to search my memories for some missing pieces...
戴因斯雷布:就这么先分别吧,旅行者。
Dainsleif:We should part ways here.
派蒙:欸,你怎么又要走了,明明跟我们一起也可以呀?
Paimon:Huh? You're just gonna leave? Why? You could come with us, y'know.
戴因斯雷布:暂且还是分开行动为好,因为…「那家伙」说不定已经看见你了。
Dainsleif:It's better that we split up for now... I think that "he" might have seen you.
派蒙:「那家伙」?
Paimon:Who's "he"?
【选项1】
旅行者:难道你指的是…
Traveler: You mean...
【选项2】
旅行者:那时在我脑海中回荡的声音?
Traveler: The voice that I heard inside my head?
戴因斯雷布:没错,我已经对他的身份有了猜测…这也是我需要串联线索来确认的事情。
Dainsleif:Yes. I have my suspicions as to his identity, but I need to confirm some other details before I can be sure.
戴因斯雷布:如果时机成熟,下次见面我会告诉你。
Dainsleif:If the time is right, I will tell you when we next meet.
派蒙:可是你说,「那家伙」说不定已经看到旅行者了,要怎么「看到」?
Paimon:But what do you mean that he "saw" Traveler? How is that possible?
【选项1】
旅行者:那毕竟是在回忆里的事…
Traveler: It was just a memory...
【选项2】
旅行者:而且是在数百年前…
Traveler: It all happened hundreds of years in the past...
戴因斯雷布:如果是他的话…这些恐怕都不是可以限制他的要素。
Dainsleif:I fear that while these things would limit anyone else... they are no obstacle to him.
派蒙:这…究竟是什么样的存在啊…
Paimon:What? Why? ...What IS he?
旅行者:「罪人」…
Traveler:A "Sinner"...
戴因斯雷布:好了,就聊到这里吧,旅行者的精神也需要好好休息,再见。
Dainsleif:Alright, let's leave it there. Get some rest... Goodbye.
派蒙:戴因那家伙又走了呢,这下又剩下我们两个啦…
Paimon:There goes Dain. And just like that, it's back to being the two of us again, huh?
旅行者:哦对了派蒙。
Traveler:Oh, Paimon... one more thing:
派蒙:嗯?怎么啦?
Paimon:Hmm? What is it?
旅行者:我很想你。
Traveler:...I missed you.
派蒙:啊!?
Paimon:Huh!?
最后更新于