匿于日常之禁忌 The Proscribed, Hidden in Plain Sight

尽管在梅洛彼得堡遇到了熟悉的面孔,但「公子」相关的线索你们依旧没什么收获,是否会有关键信息隐藏在枯燥的日常之中呢? Although you met a familiar face, you have obtained no leads on Childe so far. Did you miss something that's hidden in plain sight?

决定上午的安排 Decide the morning schedule

派蒙:呼哈——醒了吗,旅行者?

Paimon:stretching Are you awake, Traveler?

派蒙:嗯?你怎么了,好像有什么心事,是梦到什么了吗?

Paimon:Hmm? What's wrong? You seem to have something on your mind... Did you dream about something last night?

【选项1】

旅行者:我好像梦到「公子」了…

Traveler: I dreamed of Childe...

【选项2】

旅行者:不对,在梦里…我就是「公子」。

Traveler: Rather, in the dream, I was Childe...

派蒙:有这种事?莫非…不是单纯的梦境?

Paimon:Is that even possible? Unless... It wasn't an ordinary dream?

派蒙:啊…是「公子」的神之眼!原来你一直带在身上…

Paimon:Ah.... Childe's Vision! So you had it with you this whole time...

派蒙:难道是通过这颗神之眼,你和「公子」的意识产生了某种连接吗?

Paimon:Maybe the Vision connected Childe's consciousness to yours?

【选项1】

旅行者:或许我依靠这个…

Traveler: Maybe I can use his Vision...

【选项2】

旅行者:经历了他所经历过的「视角」。

Traveler: To see everything he experienced from his perspective.

派蒙:那可是重大的突破啊,好在你把这颗神之眼带到梅洛彼得堡来了。

Paimon:And our investigation has its first major breakthrough! Good thing you brought the Vision with you here.

派蒙:所以你梦到了什么呢?知道「公子」的去向了吗?

Paimon:So what did you see in the dream? Do you know where Childe went?

【选项1】

旅行者:梦境有些模糊…

Traveler: The dream was a little hazy...

【选项2】

旅行者:感觉没有什么有用的情报。

Traveler: And I didn't see anything particularly useful.

派蒙:这样啊,但愿以后它还能给我们带来其他的信息吧。

Paimon:Huh, okay... Well, hopefully it'll be a bit more helpful in the future.

派蒙:现在更重要的是,我们身为犯人的新一天又开始了,为了口袋里的特许券,加油努力吧!

Paimon:What's more important now is that it's the start of another new day as prisoners. Let's do our best to earn more Credit Coupons!

派蒙:今天准备做什么呢?

Paimon:What's the plan for today?

【选项2】

旅行者:花费特许券免除劳务。

Traveler: Let's spend some coupons to skip work.

派蒙:欸,你该不会一上来就想花特许券来偷懒吧?还是先老老实实打工吧,手里多拿一些特许券,心里才踏实嘛。

Paimon:Huh? You want to spend our coupons on slacking off already? We'd better go to work and earn some more coupons first. We'll have more room to relax once we've got some spare coupons to fall back on!

【选项1】

旅行者:去生产区打工。

Traveler: Let's go work in the production zone.

派蒙:走吧,到工作的时间了,再磨磨蹭蹭的话,那位看守菲尔汀先生又该数落我们了。

Paimon:Let's go, it's time to start working. If that guard Fielding catches us skulking about, he's sure to give us an earful.

前往生产区,与格兰维尔对话 Go to the production zone to talk to Grainville

格兰维尔:来了吗,准备好就抓紧开工吧,时间就是生产力。

Grainville:Look who decided to show up! Get your butts in gear and get to work, time's a-wasting!

【选项1】

旅行者:我这就去。

Traveler: Already on it!

格兰维尔:好,这个给你!记得把加工好的工件交给我!

Grainville:Good, here you go! Remember to give me the widget once you're finished processing it.

【选项2】

旅行者:能再介绍一下工作内容么?

Traveler: Could you explain the job to me again?

格兰维尔:你的工作就是用那边的机器把工件加工好。

Grainville:Your job is to use the machine over there to process these widgets.

格兰维尔:看准合适的时机踩下踏板,如果机器卡住了,就用拳头「维修」一下。听明白了吗?

Grainville:You step on the pedal when the timing is right. If the machine gets jammed, give it a good whack or two and it'll fix it right up. You got it?

进行工件加工 Process widget

拿取工件 Take the widget

将产出交给格兰维尔 Give the products to Grainville

格兰维尔:让我看看…嗯,品质还不错,把特许券拿走吧。

Grainville:Let me have a look... Hmm, not bad. Right, here's your Credit Coupons.

在食堂进餐并指定下午的计划 Eat at the cafeteria and decide the afternoon schedule

你在特许食堂领取了福利餐,并决定了下午的安排…

You claim your Welfare Meal at the Coupon Cafeteria, and decide on your plans for the afternoon...

前往拳力斗技场看看 Head to the Pankration Ring

你决定到拳力斗技场去。

You decide to go to the Pankration Ring.

科林斯:哦?你是旅行者吧?像你这种实力的选手,我们这边是禁止参赛的,我被特意嘱托过…

Collins:Oh? You must be Traveler, huh? Sorry, mate, but competitors as strong as you are prohibited from participating. I don't make the rules, mind you, but I was given very specific instructions...

科林斯:因为即便是罪犯,也是会惜命的,希望你能谅解,哈哈…

Collins:Even convicts value their lives, don't they? I hope you can understand, haha...

科林斯:不过这边还是有通过展现实力,就可以赚到特许券的游戏提供给你,怎么样,有兴趣吗?

Collins:But we have a game here that'll let you show off your strength, and you'll even earn some Credit Coupons in the process. What do you think? Interested?

派蒙:那么如果游戏输了的话,也要花掉特许券咯?

Paimon:And if we lose the game? Will it cost us Credit Coupons?

科林斯:那是当然,拳力斗技场就是这么残酷的地方啊。

Collins:Of course! That's the cruel reality facing every competitor in a place like the Pankration Ring.

旅行者:我来试试好了。

Traveler:Alright, I'll give it a try.

科林斯:好嘞,我来为您介绍规则。

Collins:Great, let me walk you through the rules.

科林斯:你面前的这些靶子会依次升起。

Collins:The targets in front of you will pop up one after another.

科林斯:按照靶子升起的顺序依次击打,连续几轮不出现失误,就能赢得特许券奖励。

Collins:You'll need to hit the targets in the same order that they popped up. If you can complete a few rounds in a row with no mistakes, then you'll win Credit Coupons.

科林斯:不过一旦击打顺序错误,游戏就失败了。

Collins:But the second you mess up the order, you lose. Game over.

科林斯:参与一次游戏需要300特许券,要不要来试试?

Collins:The game costs 300 Credit Coupons to have a go. So, you up for it?

旅行者:可以,给你特许券。

Traveler:Sure, got your coupons right here.

科林斯:谢谢惠顾,请开始游戏吧!

Collins:Thanks for your patronage, mate. Now let the game begin!

科林斯:哦?你是旅行者吧?像你这种实力的选手,我们这边是禁止参赛的,我被特意嘱托过…

Collins:Oh? You must be Traveler, huh? Sorry, mate, but competitors as strong as you are prohibited from participating. I don't make the rules, mind you, but I was given very specific instructions...

科林斯:因为即便是罪犯,也是会惜命的,希望你能谅解,哈哈…

Collins:Even convicts value their lives, don't they? I hope you can understand, haha...

科林斯:不过这边还是有通过展现实力,就可以赚到特许券的游戏提供给你,怎么样,有兴趣吗?

Collins:But we have a game here that'll let you show off your strength, and you'll even earn some Credit Coupons in the process. What do you think? Interested?

派蒙:那么如果游戏输了的话,也要花掉特许券咯?

Paimon:And if we lose the game? Will it cost us Credit Coupons?

科林斯:那是当然,拳力斗技场就是这么残酷的地方啊。

Collins:Of course! That's the cruel reality facing every competitor in a place like the Pankration Ring.

旅行者:我来试试好了。

Traveler:Alright, I'll give it a try.

科林斯:好嘞,我来为您介绍规则。

Collins:OK. Great, let me walk you through the rules.

科林斯:你面前的这些靶子会依次升起。

Collins:The targets in front of you will pop up one after another.

科林斯:按照靶子升起的顺序依次击打,连续几轮不出现失误,就能赢得特许券奖励。

Collins:You'll need to hit the targets in the same order that they popped up. If you can complete a few rounds in a row with no mistakes, then you'll win Credit Coupons.

科林斯:不过一旦击打顺序错误,游戏就失败了。

Collins:But the second you mess up the order, you lose. Game over.

科林斯:参与一次游戏需要300特许券,要不要来试试?

Collins:The game costs 300 Credit Coupons to have a go. So, you up for it?

旅行者:我没那么多特许券。

Traveler:I don't have enough coupons...

科林斯:慢慢来,那就等你有特许券再说吧,随时欢迎。

Collins:Then come back once you've got enough coupons, I'll still be here to start the game for ya.

完成拳力斗技场的挑战 Complete the Pankration Ring Challenge

科林斯:机器已经启动了,祝您挑战成功。

Collins:Machine's started, good luck!

与科林斯对话 Talk to Collins

科林斯:了不起,了不起…这些是特许券奖励,请收好。

Collins:Not bad, not bad at all... Here, the coupons you won. Be sure not to lose 'em.

四处逛逛搜寻线索 Walk around and look for clues

你决定进行自由调查。

闲逛时,你遇到了一些熟面孔…

You decide to investigate freely.

As you are strolling around, you see some familiar faces...

迪肯:啊!旅行者和派蒙!

Deakin:Hey! It's Traveler and Paimon!

旅行者:这回你记住我们的名字了?

Traveler:Oh, so now you remember our names?

迪肯:哈哈,您就别挖苦我了,我可不是会在同一个坑里跌倒两次的人。

Deakin:Haha, no need to tease me, okay? I won't trip on the same step twice.

迪肯:正如公爵所说,对每一件事都认真才是致富的关键…或许这才是「重生」的意义吧,而非特许券本身…唔…

Deakin:Just like His Grace said, paying attention to every little detail is the key to prosperity. Hmm, maybe this is the true meaning of "rebirth," not just earning Credit Coupons...

迪肯:啊!旅行者和派蒙!

Deakin:Hey! It's Traveler and Paimon!

旅行者:这回你记住我们的名字了?

Traveler:Oh, so now you remember our names?

迪肯:哈哈,您就别挖苦我了,我可不是会在同一个坑里跌倒两次的人。

Deakin:Haha, no need to tease me, okay? I won't trip on the same step twice.

迪肯:真是惭愧…多亏上次二位在公爵面前为我说好话。这里是公爵额外发放给我的特许券奖励,我希望你们二位可以替我收下…

Deakin:Listen, I feel ashamed about last time... Thank you for praising me in front of His Grace. Here are the extra Credit Coupons he gave me. I'd like you to have them.

派蒙:啊?这不太合适吧,明明是给你的奖励…

Paimon:Huh? No, we couldn't take them. They're your reward, after all...

迪肯:迎接你们的时候我确实没做什么,还摆着张臭脸…

Deakin:But when I was welcoming you, I didn't do anything but give you the stink eye...

迪肯:唉,没关系啦,能得到公爵的注意比特许券本身要有价值得多,你们就别推辞了,哈哈。

Deakin:sigh C'mon, I insist. These coupons are nothing compared to getting the attention of His Grace. I won't take no for an answer, haha.

菲茨罗伊:啊,你们好,你们是那个…跟公爵大人一起的…

Fitzroy:Oh, h—hello... Y—You two are the ones who were with His Grace...

派蒙:不要那么紧张啦!

Paimon:No need to be so nervous!

菲茨罗伊:抱歉,看到你们就不由得想到公爵大人,想到公爵大人,我就又…

Fitzroy:Sorry, I couldn't help but think of His Grace once I saw you, and I—I...

旅行者:你很害怕他?

Traveler:Are you that scared of him?

菲茨罗伊:说不上来…可能是的吧。他身上有种很强的威压感,让我感觉自己好像一只地上的虫子…

Fitzroy:It's hard to say... Maybe I am. He's got a very overwhelming presence. It makes me feel like I'm just some insignificant little bug...

派蒙:不至于吧…

Paimon:Wait, seriously?

菲茨罗伊:而且我做事总是犹豫不决,经常把事情搞砸…看到公爵大人那种精明干练的人,就本能地有些紧张…

Fitzroy:I'm always indecisive, and I tend to make a mess of things... It's like a reflex, I just instantly start to tense up the moment I see a smart and capable person like His Grace...

旅行者:我看懂了,你想抢他的位子。

Traveler:Oh, I get it, you want to take his place.

菲茨罗伊:什么!?请、请不要大声说这种话…还有,这究竟是怎么理解到这一步的啊!

Fitzroy:What!? P—Please, d—don't say anything like that out loud... How could you possibly think something like that!?

琳妮特:太好了,我原本担心你们会一直闷头赚特许券,看样子你们在调查上也没有懈怠。

Lynette:Oh wonderful! I was worried that you'd be busy trying to earn Credit Coupons all the time, but it seems like you haven't neglected your investigation work after all.

派蒙:就算是那么喜欢钱的我,也不会一直闷头打工啦。

Paimon:Paimon likes having more coupons, but no one wants to work all the time.

派蒙:你也在这附近调查吗,琳妮特?

Paimon:Have you also been investigating the area, Lynette?

琳妮特:不,我只是在偷懒,并且被你们抓到了。

Lynette:No, I was just slacking off and you happened to catch me.

旅行者:林尼那边怎么样?

Traveler:And how's Lyney holding up?

琳妮特:哥哥还是执着于一切关于「禁区」的情报,以他的能力想必很快就能拿出些成果来。

Lynette:My brother is still obsessed with anything remotely related to the "forbidden zone." But knowing him, it won't be long before we get more leads.

琳妮特:对了,这个给你。

Lynette:Oh, before I forget, this is for you.

派蒙:啊?突然就塞给我们特许券?

Paimon:Huh? Credit Coupons? Why are you giving us these?

琳妮特:我比你们要早来很多,特许券对我来说已经不算什么稀缺资源了。能陪我聊天的人才是稀缺资源。

Lynette:I've been here longer than you. Coupons aren't a resource in particularly short supply. What is in short supply are interesting people to talk with.

派蒙:嘿嘿,你人可真不错,琳妮特…那我们就收下啦,谢谢!

Paimon:Aw, that's so nice of you, Lynette. We'll be sure to make good use of these coupons then. Thanks a bunch!

回到监舍区休息 Return to the dormitories to rest

你度过了风平浪静的一天…

You enjoy a calm and peaceful day...

前往生产区工作并得知线索 Go to the production zone and find clues

派蒙:可累死了,不过打工了这么多次,好像也渐渐掌握到诀窍了。

Paimon:Paimon's beat... but after so many shifts, it seems we're really getting the hang of it now.

【选项1】

旅行者:确实感觉越来越轻松了。

Traveler: It does seem to be getting easier.

【选项2】

旅行者:我感觉你只是在一旁指指点点吧。

Traveler: All you do is float around telling me what to do.

洛恩:哟,工友们,看你们也刚干完活儿,我过来打个招呼。

Rowan:Hey there, fellow shift-mates! I saw you just finished your work so I thought I'd come over and say hi.

派蒙:哦,你好,看你很眼熟,好像打工的时候我们的位置一直挨得很近吧?

Paimon:Oh, hey there! We've seen you before, your assigned workspace is really close, isn't it?

洛恩:哈哈,没错,我叫洛恩,这几天我也注意到你们两个新面孔一直在我附近,算是有缘吧。

Rowan:Haha, that's right. The name's Rowan. These past few days I couldn't help but notice the new faces working nearby, I guess we were destined to meet.

洛恩:我在这边干了差不多快十五年的活儿了,就那个监工,格兰维尔,都得喊我一声前辈才行。

Rowan:I've been working here for almost 15 years. Even the foreman, Grainville, always calls me "Chief."

派蒙:呜哇,这么多年,前辈好!

Paimon:Whoa, you've been working here a long time, Chief!

【选项1】

旅行者:前辈。

Traveler: Hey, Chief.

【选项2】

旅行者:也就说明十五年都没什么进步吧。

Traveler: In other words, you haven't managed any improvement in 15 years.

派蒙:喂!嘘…

Paimon:Hey! Not so loud...

洛恩:哈哈哈哈…你们要是有什么想了解的技巧,尽管问我。生产区这一片的工作在我手上,比吃饭都熟练。

Rowan:Hahaha... If there's anything you'd like to know, just ask me. I know the work here in the production zone better than the back of my hand.

派蒙:好的前辈!就靠你照顾了,前辈!

Paimon:Alright, Chief! We'll be sure to come to you first!

【选项1】

旅行者:技巧我大致掌握了…

Traveler: I think I've got the work more or less down pat...

【选项2】

旅行者:只是还没掌握「规矩」。

Traveler: We just haven't quite learned all the "rules."

洛恩:……

Rowan:...

洛恩:你刚才问…「规矩」?

Rowan:Did you just ask about... the "rules"?

洛恩:作为新人,你们不简单嘛。居然听说过「规矩」…是谁跟你们提起的?

Rowan:Heh, pretty sharp for newcomers. You've already heard about the "rules," huh? ...Who'd you hear it from?

【选项1】

旅行者:这你就不需要知道了。

Traveler: I don't think you need to know that.

【选项2】

旅行者:「隐秘规矩」…是叫这个名字吧?

Traveler: The "hidden rules"... That's what they're called, right?

洛恩:算了,看在是我主动找你们搭话,而且你们也叫过我前辈的份儿上,就向你们透露一点。

Rowan:Hmm... Alright, seeing as I'm the one who came over here and you're already callin' me "Chief," I guess I can tell you a little.

洛恩:如果你们一直这样工作下去的话,会有危险。

Rowan:Truth is, you two keep workin' like this, you might be puttin' yourselves in danger.

派蒙:啊?这也是一种规矩嘛?万一我们没从你这里了解到,岂不是就…

Paimon:Huh? Wait, there's even a rule about that? What would've happened if you never told us about this...?

洛恩:倒也没那么容易「触发」,「隐秘规矩」的条件一般都比较苛刻,可一旦这么做了,就会有不好的事发生。

Rowan:Well, it's usually not that easy to break one on accident... The conditions of the "hidden rules" are usually pretty specific, but once you do break one, bad things happen.

旅行者:条件究竟是…?

Traveler:So the conditions in this case are...?

洛恩:连续三天,除了吃饭睡觉的时间之外,都在生产区打工的话…

Rowan:If you work continuously in the production zone for three days, and if all you do besides eating and sleeping is just work...

洛恩:在第三天的午饭时间,会发生一件不好的事。

Rowan:Then something bad will happen during lunch on the third day.

派蒙:噫!不要吓我,什么不好的事?

Paimon:Huh! Like what!? Oooh, don't scare Paimon!

洛恩:呵,如果我知道的话,可能就没机会像现在这样和你们对话了。

Rowan:Heh, if I knew that, then I wouldn't be standing here talking to you, now would I?

派蒙:也就是说…连你也没试过?

Paimon:You mean, even you have never tried working three days like that before?

洛恩:关于这个规矩,其实有一个传说…

Rowan:There's actually a legend about this rule...

洛恩:传闻中有一个远胜于我的工作狂,他不论是工作效率还是好胜心,都不是常人所能比拟的。

Rowan:They say that there was a worker who worked way harder than me. He was both efficient and eager on the job, and most other workers couldn't hold a candle to him.

洛恩:有一次,他试图挑战自己的极限,进行了一番长时间的工作以后,终于在第三天中午…

Rowan:One time, he tried to test his limits and worked as long as he could. Then, during lunch on the third day...

洛恩:像人间蒸发一般的消失不见了。后来有人去问过他过去的几个好友,那几个好友却说…「我从没见过这个人」。

Rowan:He disappeared into thin air, as if he'd evaporated. Later, some people went and asked some of his past friends about him, but they said... "Never heard of the guy."

派蒙:怎么…怎么会有这样的事…

Paimon:What the...!? How could that happen?

【选项1】

旅行者:这个人长什么样子?

Traveler: What did that worker look like?

【选项2】

旅行者:你见过他么?

Traveler: Did you ever see him?

洛恩:不巧,这个人的工作和我不在同一个片区,我也没有目睹过他的真容。

Rowan:Unfortunately, we were assigned different production zones. I never saw for myself what he looked like.

派蒙:旅行者,难道你怀疑这个人就是…

Paimon:Wait, are you thinking that it was...

【选项1】

旅行者:非常感谢你的情报。

Traveler: Thank you very much for the information.

【选项2】

旅行者:我们会「试试」…

Traveler: We'll give it a try...

派蒙:啊!?

Paimon:Huh!?

洛恩:嗯?

Rowan:Oh?

洛恩:你们…唉,好奇心可不该是用在这种地方的啊,我劝你们好自为之。这样我都感觉后悔告诉你们这件事了…

Rowan:You... sigh Listen, kid, this ain't the kind of thing you should be curious about. Let me tell you, you're better off forgetting about it and looking after yourself. Now I kinda regret ever telling you...

派蒙:是呀,我们…我们真的要尝试吗?

Paimon:Yeah, I agree with Chief here... Do you really want to try?

【选项1】

旅行者:听起来像是「线索」。

Traveler: It sounds like a good lead to me.

【选项2】

旅行者:不尝试就没有突破。

Traveler: Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

派蒙:好吧,如果你执意要这么做的话…

Paimon:Oh, alright... If you insist...

向格兰维尔申请连续工作三天 Apply to Grainville for three continuous working days

为了调查「隐秘规矩」的情报,你决定向格兰维尔申请连续工作三天…

In order to investigate the reports about the "hidden rules," you decide to apply for working for three consecutive days to Grainville...

格兰维尔:来了吗,准备好就抓紧开工吧,时间就是生产力。

Grainville:Look who decided to show up! Get your butts in gear and get to work, time's a-wasting!

【选项1】

旅行者:我想申请一下…

Traveler: If possible...

【选项2】

旅行者:能不能让我连续工作三天。

Traveler: I'd like to apply for three continuous working days.

格兰维尔:啊?怎么突然要这么拼命,是急需特许券吗?

Grainville:Oh? What's with suddenly wanting to work so hard? You need coupons that badly?

派蒙:算、算是吧,你就当我们想要试试自己的极限好了。

Paimon:S—Sure? Let's just say we really want to test our limits.

为了调查「隐秘规矩」的事,你和派蒙开始昏天黑地地工作…

To investigate the "hidden rules," you and Paimon start working despite the lack of clarity...

你轻松地完成了第一天的工作…

You easily complete the first day of work...

派蒙:好!今天做得不错!继续保持这种状态!

Paimon:Nice, we did well today! Let's keep it up!

你奋力地完成了第二天的工作…

You strive to complete the second day of work...

派蒙:呼…我有点吃不消了,原来加工工件有这么累人吗…

Paimon:Whew, Paimon's had it... Who knew that processing these widgets would be so tiring?

你疲惫地完成了第三天的工作…

You are completely exhausted as you finish the third day of work...

派蒙:我不行了,话都不想说了…到吃饭的时间了吗?

Paimon:That's it... Paimon doesn't even have the energy to talk anymore... Is it time to eat yet?

旅行者:走吧,我们去吃午饭。

Traveler:C'mon. Lunchtime for Paimon.

连续工作后前往食堂进餐 Go to the Coupon Cafeteria after working continuously

午饭时间,你如往常一般前往特许食堂…

During lunch, you go to the Coupon Cafeteria, just as you normally do...

派蒙:等等,算起来…今天是不是就是连续打工的第三天了?现在正是午饭时间!

Paimon:Wait a sec, now that Paimon thinks about it... Haven't we been working nonstop for three days now? And now it's lunchtime!

【选项1】

旅行者:是啊。

Traveler: Mm.

【选项2】

旅行者:你才发现?

Traveler: You're just realizing that now?

派蒙:背后怎么忽然感觉凉嗖嗖的,要发生什么事了?

Paimon:Oh, Paimon feels a shiver going down her spine! What's going to happen?

派蒙:可看看周围好像也没怎么样啊?我们也安全抵达特许食堂了。

Paimon:But it doesn't seem like anything's changed at all... And we made it to the Coupon Cafeteria safely.

派蒙:难道「隐秘规矩」就只是传闻而已?

Paimon:Are the so-called "hidden rules" only a rumor, after all?

【选项1】

旅行者:别太乐观。

Traveler: Don't get your hopes up.

【选项2】

旅行者:那还真是可惜。

Traveler: That would be quite a disappointment.

派蒙:光在这里推断也没有用,我的肚子一直在抗议了,先吃饭先吃饭…

Paimon:Well, there's no use just guessing all day. Paimon's stomach has been grumbling the whole time, let's just eat already...

派蒙:看看今天的幸运值如何呢,会不会是超豪华盒饭…

Paimon:Paimon wonders what we'll get today! Maybe we'll get the super lucky meal...

派蒙:呀!?

Paimon:Wait, what!?

【选项1】

旅行者:嗯!?

Traveler: Huh!?

【选项2】

旅行者:这是…

Traveler: This is...

派蒙:这、这是什么!?我的饭怎么了?旅行者你的也是一样…

Paimon:Wh—What in the world is this!? What's with Paimon's food? And yours is the same...

派蒙:这些东西…是肉?但看起来又感觉诡异得很…这是正常厨师能烧出来的菜吗?

Paimon:Is this stuff... meat? But it looks and feels so bizarre... What kind of chef would make food like this?

【选项1】

旅行者:从没见过这种福利餐。

Traveler: I've never seen a welfare meal like this.

【选项2】

旅行者:这「肉」应该有问题。

Traveler: There's something wrong with this "meat."

派蒙:旅行者,你觉得这是怎么回事?这就是那个洛恩所说的「不好的事」吗?

Paimon:What do you think is going on, Traveler? Is this the "bad thing" that Rowan was talking about?

【选项1】

旅行者:之前失踪了一个人…

Traveler: Someone went missing before...

【选项2】

旅行者:现在饭盒里有「诡异的肉」…

Traveler: And now our meals have this "strange meat"...

派蒙:别、别说下去了,我明白你的意思了!不要把它说出来!

Paimon:N—no, stop right there, Paimon gets what you mean! Just don't say it!

派蒙:欸,那不是韦尔赛先生吗,饭应该是他做的吧,对呀对呀,这时候问问厨师不就完了。

Paimon:Hey, isn't that Wolsey over there? He must've made the food, right? So let's just ask him about the food and be done with it!

派蒙:韦尔赛先生!打扰一下!

Paimon:Hey, Wolsey! Have a moment?

韦尔赛:干嘛?我正要去报今天福利餐的账,有话就快说吧。

Wolsey:Hmm, what is it? I'm about to go report the numbers for today's free meal, so you'd better make it quick.

派蒙:你看…我们饭盒里的肉,是不是有点问题啊…?

Paimon:Uh, it's about the meat in our meals. Look, does it seem... normal to you?

韦尔赛:肉?哦,这个啊,我看没问题,很正常的饭菜。你们抓紧吃吧。

Wolsey:The meat? Oh, that... It looks perfectly fine to me, totally normal. You'd better hurry up and chow down.

派蒙:这…这怎么会没问题,喂,你别走啊,再仔细看看…

Paimon:H—How could THIS be fine? Hey! Don't leave! You barely even looked at it... HEY!

派蒙:怎么办,韦尔赛先生一脸不耐烦的样子,难道在掩饰什么?

Paimon:What should we do now? Wolsey wouldn't even give us the time of day... is he trying to hide something?

【选项1】

旅行者:看来只有自己调查了。

Traveler: Looks like we'll have to investigate it ourselves.

【选项2】

旅行者:这里果然有很多秘密。

Traveler: The plot thickens.

派蒙:嗯,也没什么别的办法…我刚刚还饿得很,现在已经完全没有胃口了…

Paimon:Yeah, looks like we have no other choice. Paimon was positively famished a minute ago, but now she's lost her appetite...

收集「诡异盒饭」的线索 Collect clues regarding the "strange meal box"

为了调查「诡异盒饭」的真相,你决定去搜寻更多线索。

In order to investigate the truth behind the "strange meal box," you decide to look for more leads.

你在生产区看到了希格雯…

You see Sigewinne in the production zone...

派蒙:希格雯?你不应该在医务室吗,怎么有空到生产区来了?

Paimon:Sigewinne? Aren't you supposed to be in the infirmary? What are you doing in the production zone?

希格雯:你们好呀,旅行者,派蒙。

Sigewinne:Hello, Traveler, Paimon.

希格雯:这个时间大家都在忙,医务室也没有人需要照顾,我就会来这里欣赏大家工作的样子。

Sigewinne:Everyone's usually busy around now, and we don't have any patients to look after in the infirmary, I thought I'd come here and enjoy the sight of everyone hard at work.

派蒙:「欣赏」?这有什么好看的…

Paimon:Enjoy? What's there to enjoy here...?

希格雯:还是很值得一看的哦,我经常站在这里观察大家呢。人类都很有趣很可爱,我喜欢看你们工作时的神情。

Sigewinne:It's really worth watching... I often stand here and observe everyone. Humans are just so interesting and adorable, I like to watch your expressions while you work.

派蒙:呃…听上去像是在说小动物。

Paimon:Uh... Are you talking about pets or people?

旅行者:护士长难道把自己定位为兽医?

Traveler:Do you also happen to be a veterinarian as well as head nurse?

希格雯:唔…好像有道理…但也不能这么以偏概全地下结论。

Sigewinne:Oh... I can see why you'd think that, but you shouldn't jump to conclusions.

希格雯:我因为种族问题,视野上跟人类有些区别,非常容易观察到大家的身体状况。那些过劳的人,我一眼能分辨出来。

Sigewinne:See, we Melusines are a different species, and we see the world very differently from humans. It's very easy for me to observe everyone's condition. All it takes is one look and I can tell which workers are exhausted.

派蒙:这就是美露莘的视觉吗?的确很适合成为护士。

Paimon:Wait, Melusines can see that? Huh, that does sound useful for being a nurse.

希格雯:嗯,为各位的健康奔走是件很有意义的事情,但可能的话,还是希望你们能开开心心,没有疲劳和病痛。

Sigewinne:Yes, running around tending to everyone's health is very fulfilling, but I'd much prefer it if you were all happy and free from exhaustion and pain in the first place.

希格雯:多多注意身体,好好补充营养,工作累了就及时休息,不要逞强哦。

Sigewinne:Take care of your body and make sure you eat well. Always rest when you're tired from work and don't push yourself too hard.

派蒙:我们会注意的,谢谢你提醒~!

Paimon:We'll definitely take care of ourselves, thanks for the reminder!

你在医务室门口找到了研究笔记…

You find research notes near the entrance to the infirmary...

派蒙:快看,这里有个看起来像是研究笔记的东西…

Paimon:Hey look, there's something here... looks like a research notebook.

派蒙:刚才有个家伙鬼鬼祟祟的,在偷看医务室的里面,是希格雯小姐的粉丝吗?

Paimon:That suspicious guy peeking into the infirmary just now... Is he a fan of Sigewinne?

派蒙:这个应该是他丢下的吧,让我看看…

Paimon:He must have dropped this. Let Paimon read it real quick...

派蒙:「…美露莘种族对世界的感知和人类不同,有所偏差…」

Paimon:...The Melusine perceive the world very differently from humans, there are significant deviations...

派蒙:「…也就造成了美露莘对许多事物的审美和人类有着巨大的差异,送礼物的时候一定要注意这一点。」

Paimon:...As a result, their sense of aesthetics and beauty is also very different from that of humans. This must be taken into consideration when giving gifts.

派蒙:想不到这家伙还挺认真的嘛,功课做了不少。

Paimon:Whoa, this all sounds pretty serious... He sure did his homework.

【选项1】

旅行者:但这种行为不会让对方开心的吧?

Traveler: Won't he object to us looking through his notes?

【选项2】

旅行者:谢谢他,情报我就收下了。

Traveler: We should thank him for the intel.

派蒙:那这份研究笔记…嗯,我们就没收掉吧。

Paimon:And as for the notebook... Let's take it.

你在医务室附近碰到了洛恩…

You run into Rowan near the infirmary...

派蒙:欸,这不是洛恩前辈吗,怎么会在这里碰到你?

Paimon:Huh? Rowan? What are you doing here, Chief?

洛恩:呃…我刚刚受了点伤,就一点点拉伤哦,工作的时候难免有这种事嘛…

Rowan:Oh, uh... I was injured a bit just now. Nothing major, I think I just pulled something. Little mishaps like this are unavoidable at work, y'know...

派蒙:原来像洛恩前辈这种工作经验丰富的人,也会在工作时受伤啊…

Paimon:Huh, Paimon wouldn't have thought someone as experienced as the Chief would still get hurt on the job...

洛恩:嘁,就是怕你们这么说,害得我没面子…唉,都怪希格雯小姐,怎么偏偏这个时候不在…

Rowan:Tch, I just knew you would say that... This is pretty embarrassing... sigh Ugh, where is Sigewinne when you need her anyway? The one time I need to make a quick trip to the infirmary...

派蒙:怎么了,医务室里没有人吗?

Paimon:Oh? You mean she wasn't in the infirmary?

洛恩:是啊,传闻在中午开饭前的半小时,医务室里总是没有人,也不知道希格雯小姐到哪里去了。

Rowan:Yeah, the rumors say that there's never anybody in the infirmary in the half hour before lunch, and nobody knows where Sigewinne gets off to.

派蒙:那还真是奇怪,希格雯小姐一直都很敬业的,这个时间她会去哪里了呢?

Paimon:Huh, that's actually really strange. Sigewinne's always super dedicated to her work, where else would she possibly go...?

洛恩:唉,无所谓了,这点拉伤我还是自己休养休养吧,不必麻烦她了。

Rowan:sigh Forget it, I can take care of a small sprain like this on my own anyway, no need to trouble her.

完成「诡异盒饭」的线索收集 Finish collecting clues regarding the "strange meal box"

派蒙:连续打工之后,午饭奇怪的肉…到底是怎么回事呀?

Paimon:So after working for a few days straight, we got some strange meat in our lunch... What was that all about?

派蒙:这段时间的调查真的有收获了吗?

Paimon:Hmm, has our investigation turned up anything useful recently?

【选项1】

旅行者:这个问题我已经有眉目了。

Traveler: I think I've got something...

【选项2】

旅行者:可惜应该和「公子」无关。

Traveler: But unfortunately, it's not related to Childe.

派蒙:这样吗?那看来关于这件事的调查可以告一段落了吧。

Paimon:Really? Then it looks like that part of the investigation has hit a dead end.

派蒙:从明天开始再找找其他线索吧,晚安,旅行者。

Paimon:Well, we'll keep searching for more clues tomorrow. Good night, Traveler.

完成拳力斗技场的挑战并得知线索 Complete the Pankration Ring Challenge and find clues

科林斯:果然实力不容小觑啊,我现在非常理解为什么你被禁止参加正式的拳赛了…

Collins:Your strength really shouldn't be underestimated. Now I get why you're prohibited from participating in any official fights.

科林斯:只要是珍惜自己生命的人,都不会愿意和你站在同一个拳台上。

Collins:Nobody who values their life would be willing to get in the ring with you.

【选项1】

旅行者:过奖过奖。

Traveler: You flatter me.

【选项2】

旅行者:不试试怎么知道?

Traveler: Can't know for sure if you don't let me have a go.

科林斯:说起来,你们好像还没有试过去竞猜拳击比赛的输赢?

Collins:However... You two haven't tried betting on the outcome of a pankration match yet, have ya?

科林斯:到罗西莫夫那边,支持谁就买谁的奖券,猜对的话会有不少奖励。

Collins:Just go talk to Roussimoff. Buy a ticket for whichever fighter you think will win. There's a big payout if the fighter you support comes out on top.

派蒙:可是我们不怎么了解这里的拳手,也不知道该支持谁…

Paimon:But we don't know anything about the fighters! How can we possibly know who to support...

科林斯:很正常嘛,总是要慢慢来,多看几场比赛,就知道谁才是可以一路帮你赢得奖励的那个。

Collins:That's normal, just watch a few matches and get a feel for the fighters. It won't be long before you can pick winners in your sleep.

派蒙:确实…旅行者,要不我们就先试试?手里特许券充裕的话,奖券就随便买买看好了。

Paimon:He's got a point... Why don't we give it a try? If we have enough coupons, we could probably bet at random until we figure everything out!

科林斯:随便买买看…呃,怎么说呢,这种做法倒也不是不对,只不过还是希望你们稍微慎重一点,不要太过随意。

Collins:Bet at random, huh? Uh... Well, how should I put it? It's not like you can't do that, but I'd advise you to give it some more thought first, you wouldn't want to get too carried away, eh?

派蒙:太过随意?怎么样才是太过随意呢?

Paimon:Huh? We shouldn't get carried away? What's the problem?

【选项1】

旅行者:这里面难道说…

Traveler: Could it be that...

【选项2】

旅行者:有「规矩」存在。

Traveler: There's some sort of "rule" here?

科林斯:……

Collins:...

科林斯:明明连奖券都没在这里买过,却知道「规矩」的存在,你们的强项看来不止是战斗,原来还有「感知」。

Collins:Never even picked a boxer before and you already know about the "rules"? You're not just strong fighters, seems you're pretty perceptive, too.

【选项1】

旅行者:随便猜的。

Traveler: Just a guess, that's all.

【选项2】

旅行者:「隐秘规矩」…是叫这个名字吧?

Traveler: The "hidden rules"... That's what they're called, right?

科林斯:既然你们问到这一步了,又是有潜力成为我的老主顾的人,我还是向你们透露一点好了。

Collins:Ah, might as well tell you about it, since you already know that much... Plus, I think you've got the potential to be one of my greatest customers, I think I can let you in a bit.

科林斯:毕竟谁也不想失去像你们这样的客人…

Collins:Besides, I don't want to risk ever losing a customer like you...

派蒙:这么严重吗?

Paimon:Huh, is it that serious?

科林斯:这条「隐秘规矩」就是…如果在一场拳赛的开始前,将两位拳手的奖券都买了的话…

Collins:OK, the "hidden rule" here is... If you buy both boxers' tickets and support them both...

科林斯:就会在第二天早上发生不好的事…

Collins:Something bad will happen the next morning...

派蒙:所以条件是,同时买双方的奖券?那不是一定会亏钱吗?谁会这么买呀…

Paimon:So the rule is that we shouldn't pick both boxers in the same fight? But if anyone actually did that, wouldn't they be guaranteed to lose coupons... Who would do that anyway?

派蒙:然后你所说的不好的事,指的是什么?

Paimon:And what do you mean by "something bad will happen"?

科林斯:我怎么知道,我可不会去尝试这种事情。

Collins:How would I know? Not like I'm stupid enough to do that.

科林斯:不过关于这件事,我听过一个传说…

Collins:But I've heard a story about the rule...

科林斯:传闻中有一个蒙面拳手,他的技艺出众,武力高强。一时间斗技场没有人是他的对手…

Collins:According to the rumor, there was a masked boxer who possessed incredible skill and power. None of his opponents even stood a chance against him...

科林斯:然而在最后一场决胜比赛中,主办方要求他摘下面具,他碍于一些原因拒绝了,并且没有来参加比赛。

Collins:However, in the final match, the organizers told him to take off his mask. He refused, and never showed up to the fight.

科林斯:随后他便再也没有出现过,有人说他死了,被主办方的人做掉了。但人们都还记得他是一个无比看重名誉的人…

Collins:And after that, he was never seen again. Some say he died, or that he was taken care of by the event's organizers. But everyone remembers that he was someone who cherished honor above all else...

科林斯:如果有人同时支持两方,在他看来便无疑是对一场比赛的侮辱。

Collins:In his eyes, supporting both boxers in a match would dishonor the competition itself.

派蒙:所以…所以是他的「怨念」?会惩罚这样做的人吗…?

Paimon:So, you mean... It's like a curse? He'll take vengeance on anyone who does that?

【选项1】

旅行者:你有这个人的信息么?

Traveler: Do you know anything about him?

【选项2】

旅行者:你见过他的真容么?

Traveler: Have you seen what he really looks like?

科林斯:他一直蒙面,似乎在刻意遮掩自己的身份,我也并不知道他的来历。

Collins:No, he was always wearing a mask, like he was intentionally trying to hide his identity. I don't even know anything about his past.

派蒙:旅行者,难道你怀疑这个人就是…

Paimon:Traveler, do you think that boxer was...

【选项1】

旅行者:非常感谢你的情报。

Traveler: Thank you very much for the information.

【选项2】

旅行者:我们会「试试」…

Traveler: We'll give it a try...

派蒙:喂!真的吗?

Paimon:Huh! We will!?

科林斯:不会吧…

Collins:You're not serious, are you?

科林斯:我是好心好意提醒你们,你们却偏要这么做吗?

Collins:Look, here I was just trying to be nice and warn you, yet here you are trying to break it on purpose?

派蒙:是呀,这个听起来…很吓人。

Paimon:Yeah, it sounds pretty scary to Paimon...

【选项1】

旅行者:听起来像是「线索」。

Traveler: It sounds like a good lead to me.

【选项2】

旅行者:不尝试就没有突破。

Traveler: Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

派蒙:唉…真拿你没办法,你、你可要保护好我。

Paimon:sigh Seems you've made up your mind... Just be sure to protect Paimon, okay?

科林斯:奖券两边都买的话,大概需要3000左右的特许券,要是攒够了钱你们就试试好了,出了事别来找我就行。

Collins:Betting on both fighters will set you back about 3000 Credit Coupons. If you have enough, then go ahead and give it a try... Just don't come running back to me if something happens.

找罗西莫夫购买奖券 Find Roussimoff and buy tickets

你攒到了足够的特许券。

You have saved up enough Credit Coupons.

罗西莫夫:怎么了,二位,是来买奖券的吗?抓紧时间,新的一场比赛就要开始了!

Roussimoff:Hmm? Are you two here to buy tickets? Better be quick about it, another match is about to start!

派蒙:下场比赛的拳手都是谁呀?

Paimon:Who are the boxers in the next round?

罗西莫夫:本届夺冠大热门「牙刃」,还有东部监区的种子选手「十鬼神」。

Roussimoff:We have the reigning champ, "Le Grappleur," versus a contender from the eastern prison block, "Demon Horde."

派蒙:这都是外号吗?还是自己给自己起的名字…好怪。

Paimon:Are those their nicknames? Or did they choose those names themselves... either way, suuuper weird.

罗西莫夫:看你们是新手,我可以给点建议,别看买「牙刃」选手的人多,但「十鬼神」绝对是一流的黑马…

Roussimoff:Since you're new around here, I'll help you out and give you a little suggestion. Even though Le Grappleur is the crowd favorite, Demon Horde is a first-class dark horse with incredible potential...

罗西莫夫:反正这场比赛,我推荐你们…

Roussimoff:Anyway, for this match, I recommend that you pick...

旅行者:两边我都买了。

Traveler:We'll buy tickets for both fighters.

罗西莫夫:啊?两边都买?

Roussimoff:Huh? F—For both fighters?

罗西莫夫:我虽然看出来你们是新手,但没想到能新到这种程度…

Roussimoff:Uh, I could tell you're new to this, but I didn't think you were completely clueless...

罗西莫夫:是不是你们没弄明白规则,我再跟你们详细讲一遍吧,就是说…

Roussimoff:Maybe you don't quite understand the rules, no? Let me try to explain again for you, more clearly. You see...

派蒙:啊不用了不用了,我们知道这样肯定会亏钱的,嗯。

Paimon:Oh, no need, no need... We're aware that we're going to lose coupons.

罗西莫夫:…好吧,你们确定哦,售出概不退换了哦?

Roussimoff:...Alright, then, if you're absolutely sure. Remember, no refunds once you buy the tickets.

派蒙:好了别废话了,乖乖把特许券收着吧!

Paimon:Yeah, yeah, we got it. Just shut up and take our coupons!

次日早晨收到神秘包裹 Receive the mysterious package the following morning

第二天早上,你意外地收到了包裹…

The next morning, you receive an unexpected package...

菲尔汀:喂,旅行者,派蒙,这有你们的包裹。

Fielding:Hey, Traveler, Paimon! Package here for ya.

菲尔汀:下次买了什么东西自己去拿,我可不是快递员。

Fielding:The next time you buy something, go pick it up yourself. I'm not a deliveryman, you know.

派蒙:哈欠——有包裹?旅行者是你买的东西吗?我还没睡醒,你去看看…

Paimon:Huh? A package... For us? Did you buy something, Traveler? yawn Paimon's not quite awake yet, so why don't you go take a look...

【选项1】

旅行者:我什么也没买过。

Traveler: I didn't buy anything.

【选项2】

旅行者:这个恐怕是…

Traveler: Unless, this is...

派蒙:啊!我们昨天好像按照「隐秘规矩」买了奖券对吧?难道这个包裹里面就是科林斯所说的…「不好的事情」?

Paimon:Ah, right! Yesterday we broke the "hidden rule" and bought tickets for both boxers. Maybe this package is the "bad thing" that Collins said would happen...

派蒙:我、我一下子就清醒了,要不…要不我先躲一下,你开好了叫我…

Paimon:Uh, Paimon suddenly feels wide awake! Wait, maybe let Paimon go hide somewhere first. Just call for Paimon AFTER you've opened it!

派蒙:喂,稍微等等啊,我还在呢,你怎么就打开了…哇——!

Paimon:Hey, wait, wait! Paimon's still here, don't open it! Ahh!

【选项1】

旅行者:好像也没那么吓人。

Traveler: Doesn't seem especially scary.

【选项2】

旅行者:但的确是奇怪的东西。

Traveler: But there is something a little odd inside.

派蒙:是、是什么?你还好吧?

Paimon:Huh? What is it? Are you okay?

派蒙:我…我来看看…

Paimon:L—Let Paimon take a peek too...

派蒙:就是这种小瓶子吗,可是…可是这里面的液体的颜色,好像不太妙吧?

Paimon:Oh, it's just a small bottle... but the color of the liquid inside looks so wrong, almost like...

【选项1】

旅行者:传闻中失踪了一位拳手…

Traveler: Hmm, rumor has it that a boxer went missing...

【选项2】

旅行者:而这瓶子中明显是血的颜色…

Traveler: And the liquid in the bottle obviously looks like blood...

派蒙:好了,停!不要说下去了,我知道你想说什么…

Paimon:Alright, that's enough of that! No need to say it out loud, Paimon already knows what you're trying to say...

【选项1】

旅行者:你要闻闻味道吗?

Traveler: Do you want to give it a sniff?

【选项2】

旅行者:你要尝尝味道吗?

Traveler: Do you want to give it a taste?

派蒙:噫!拿远点拿远点!我才不要…

Paimon:Blegh, no way! Get that stuff away from Paimon!

【选项1】

旅行者:看来只有去调查了。

Traveler: Seems we'll have to investigate.

【选项2】

旅行者:果然有不少诡异的事…

Traveler: This place is chock-full of strange happenings after all...

派蒙:在弄清楚怎么回事之前,我建议不要打开这个瓶子,这是派蒙非常郑重的忠告!

Paimon:Paimon thinks we shouldn't open the bottle until we've figured out what's going on. Just trust Paimon on this one, okay!?

收集「神秘包裹」的线索 Collect clues regarding the "mysterious package"

为了调查「神秘包裹」的真相,你决定去搜寻更多线索。

In order to investigate the truth behind the "strange package," you decide to look for more leads.

你跟科林斯讨论此事…

You and Collins discuss the matter...

科林斯:我听说你们真的去尝试了?怎么样,发生什么事了吗?

Collins:I heard you crazy fools really did it, you bought tickets to support both fighters, didn't ya? Well? Did anything happen?

派蒙:我们在第二天早上收到了一个神秘包裹,里面的东西…我们还不确定是什么。

Paimon:Well, the next day we received a mysterious package, but we still haven't made any sense of the contents...

科林斯:果然是真的吗,你们没有受到诅咒之类的吧?现在状态还好吗…等等,你们确定现在是你们自己在操控自己的身体吗?

Collins:So it is real... You didn't become cursed or anything like that, did ya? Are you both still okay? Wait, are you sure that it's still you controlling your bodies right now?

派蒙:我…我也不确定,旅行者你感觉呢,我看起来还是我吗?

Paimon:Uh, Paimon's not sure... What do you think, Traveler? Is Paimon still Paimon?

旅行者:问出这种问题就说明是你没错。

Traveler:Only you'd ever ask such a question, so I'm pretty sure you're fine.

派蒙:哦,那就好。

Paimon:Oh, okay... well, that's good!

科林斯:看上去你们的确跟之前一样,不过我建议你们不要掉以轻心…

Collins:Yeah, you two don't seem to have changed at all, but I wouldn't let your guard down just yet...

科林斯:话说我没想到你们还真的会去尝试,如果是为了好奇心的话,别的不说,你们还真舍得买奖券的钱啊…

Collins:Still, I didn't expect you would actually do it. You'd actually throw away coupons like that, just to satisfy your curiosity?

派蒙:就算正常买奖券,我们也不怎么指望能得到什么奖励…

Paimon:Even if we bought tickets like everybody else, it's not like we could hope to earn any coupons...

派蒙:一般来说这种事情,都只有主办方才能大赚特赚吧。

Paimon:When it comes to things like this, it's always the organizer who makes the real profits.

科林斯:哪儿有的事,我们拳力斗技场其实是很良心的,通过卖奖券其实赚不到多少钱…

Collins:Hey, just what are you trying to imply? The Pankration Ring is an honest business, and we really don't make much from selling tickets...

科林斯:就连现在的拳力斗技大赛,都是靠生产枫达的公司赞助才办得起来的。

Collins:We make so little that even the current tournaments can only be held thanks to funding from the producer of Fonta.

派蒙:是生产枫达饮料的公司赞助的吗,我还以为这些都是靠公爵支持才办起来的呢。

Paimon:Oh, so it's the company that manufactures Fonta sponsoring the events? Paimon thought all of this was thanks to the Duke's support.

科林斯:只能说各取所需吧,他们也是想在梅洛彼得堡范围内推广枫达才愿意主动做这件事的。

Collins:Let's just say it's a mutually beneficial arrangement... They reached out to us first, hoping to promote Fonta products in the Fortress of Meropide.

【选项1】

旅行者:我了解了。

Traveler: I understand.

【选项2】

旅行者:很重要的内情。

Traveler: That's some important info.

科林斯:唉,反正这些天你们自己多多注意吧,保重了。

Collins:sigh Anyway, you try and take extra good care of yourselves these next few days, you hear?

你在拳力斗技场找到了散落的资料…

You find some scattered information around the Pankration Ring...

派蒙:欸,地上散落的这些纸是什么,报名表之类的吗?

Paimon:Hey, what are these papers scattered all over the ground? Are they registration forms or something?

派蒙:好像不是…每一页纸上都注有「枫达公司」的纹样,是生产枫达饮料那家公司的什么资料吗?

Paimon:Hmm, maybe not... Every page has the Fonta Co. symbol on it. Maybe it's some flyers from the company?

旅行者:趁没人,读读看。

Traveler:Let's take a look before anyone else shows up.

派蒙:呃,好吧,被抓到的话…我们不会被告窃取公司机密什么的吧?

Paimon:Uh, okay. But if someone catches us, they could accuse us of trying to steal the company's secrets, couldn't they?

旅行者:怕什么,我们已经是犯人了。

Traveler:What're you afraid of? We're already convicted criminals.

派蒙:哦,对哦!你说得对,那就没什么好怕的了,让我看看…

Paimon:Oh, hehe, you're right! Guess there's nothing to worry about then, let Paimon have a look here...

派蒙:「…新作产品的研制在没有枫丹科学院的帮助之下进展缓慢,研发员工内部也出现质疑的声音。」

Paimon:...Without assistance from the Fontaine Research Institute, development of the new product has been slow, and some researchers on the project have voiced concerns.

派蒙:「新产品将被迫在未定名称和包装的情况下进行第一次推广试喝,根据反馈调整后续研发方向…」

Paimon:We have no choice but to let the new product undergo the first phase of promotional trials without a designated name or packaging. We will adjust the direction of future development according to feedback...

派蒙:「暂决定仅在小规模区域进行封闭性测试…」

Paimon:We have decided to only conduct closed, small-scale trials for the time being...

派蒙:看起来也没什么,只是在说枫达公司正在研发除了枫达以外的其他饮品吧?而且不怎么顺利的样子。

Paimon:Sure doesn't seem like anything unusual... The company is just trying to develop some new products besides Fonta, but it sounds like things aren't going well at all.

派蒙:还是把资料原地放好吧,就像没人看过一样…嗯,很好。

Paimon:Let's put these papers back where we found them, and make it look like nobody went through them... Okay, good.

你遇到了枫达公司的推广员…

You meet a product promoter from the Fonta Company...

推广员:唉…如果没办法都发出去的话,是不是就没办法离开这里了…

Promoter:sigh If there's no way to send it all out, then maybe I'll never get a chance to leave...

派蒙:你是…看样子你不是这里的犯人吧,好像没见过你。

Paimon:Uh, who are you? We've never seen you before, and you don't look like a fellow convict.

推广员:不是,当然不是,不要再把我误认为犯人了,我可是遵纪守法好公民。

Promoter:I'm not! Of course I'm not. Please don't mistake me for a criminal, I'm a good, law-abiding citizen.

派蒙:那你在这里干什么,好像还很发愁的样子。

Paimon:Then what are you doing here? You sure seem anxious about something.

推广员:我是枫达公司的推广员,一般负责推广公司的饮料,本来应该早早完成任务回到本部的,可没想到会耽搁这么久…

Promoter:I'm a promoter for Fonta Co., and I'm usually responsible for promoting our drink products. I thought I could complete my task here quickly and return to headquarters, but I've been here way longer than I anticipated...

派蒙:枫达公司的人呀,你遇到什么困难了?

Paimon:Oh, a promoter from Fonta Co.! So what kind of problem did you run into?

推广员:唉,气死人了,都是因为这里的那位「公爵」…

Promoter:Ugh, I'm so upset... It's all because of that Duke.

推广员:我先前和他聊过公司的推广企划后,他竟然直白地评价我的企划毫无价值。

Promoter:After discussing the company's promotional plans with him, he told me outright that my project was worthless.

推广员:鉴于公司与他此前的合作还算顺利,所以我还是耐着性子试图跟他解释,谁知道他直接打断我的话。

Promoter:However, in light of our long history of successful collaboration, I still tried to patiently explain the details. However, to my surprise, he just cut me off while I was speaking!

推广员:我回忆一下,他当时是怎么说的来着…

Promoter:Let me take a moment and recall his exact words...

推广员:「我这样果断地拒绝你,其实是在帮你节省时间。」

Promoter:I'm just gonna stop you there and say no. If anything, I'm saving you time.

推广员:「你可能既不理解特许券的价值,也不理解你们产品的价值。前者是因为你是水上面的人,情有可原,我不怪你。」

Promoter:It seems you don't fully understand the value of Credit Coupons here, nor do you understand the value of your own products. The former is because you are from the overworld, that's understandable and I don't blame you for that.

推广员:「至于后者…只有蠢到极致、即使在水下生活也对特许券没什么认知的家伙,才有可能买你们的饮料,还是算了吧。」

Promoter:But as for the latter, only someone monumentally stupid, so breathtakingly stupid that they were completely ignorant of the value of Credit Coupons despite living in the underworld would ever possibly consider buying your drink. Let's just forget it.

推广员:总之他就这样回绝了我之前的提案,让我在不给他惹麻烦的前提下另寻办法,你说哪儿有这种事…

Promoter:Anyway, that's how he rejected my proposal and asked me to come up with another solution with the condition that it doesn't cause any trouble for him. Can you believe that guy...?

派蒙:呃…他是这里的老大嘛,没办法。我们也认识他,公爵确实是个捉摸不透的人。

Paimon:Uh, well, he is the head honcho here. Not much you can do about that. We met him too and could tell that he's the kind of guy that's hard to pin down.

推广员:算了算了,人在屋檐下就得低头,慢慢来吧。

Promoter:Fine, fine, I should just let it go... I'm on his turf, after all. His house, his rules.

完成「神秘包裹」的线索收集 Finish collecting clues regarding the "mysterious package"

派蒙:神秘的包裹,血红色的液体…感觉还是看不清真相…

Paimon:A mysterious box, a bottle of crimson liquid... Paimon still doesn't know what to make of it.

派蒙:你现在有什么新的想法了吗,旅行者?

Paimon:Do you have any ideas, Traveler?

【选项1】

旅行者:这个问题我已经有眉目了。

Traveler: I think I've got something...

【选项2】

旅行者:可惜应该和「公子」无关。

Traveler: But unfortunately, it's not related to Childe.

派蒙:这样吗?那看来关于这件事的调查可以告一段落了吧。

Paimon:Really? Then it looks like that part of the investigation led us nowhere...

派蒙:从明天开始再找找其他线索吧,晚安,旅行者。

Paimon:Well, maybe we'll have better luck tomorrow. Good night, Traveler.

最后更新于