深海的迷路者 Lost in Deep Seas

你们一直围绕着梅洛彼得堡的种种「隐秘规矩」进行调查,很多线索看似都和「公子」有关,相信你们并不会白来一趟。 You've been looking into the Fortress' "hidden rules" and seem to have obtained many leads on Childe. You are certain this trip will not be in vai

起床与派蒙对话 Get up and talk to Paimon

派蒙:我们已经调查了两种「隐秘规矩」了,没想到这座监狱里有这么多…奇奇怪怪的事情。

Paimon:Okay, so we've investigated two of the "hidden rules." Paimon didn't think this prison would have... so many weird things going on.

派蒙:最好还是加快调查的脚步吧,不然总感觉没完没了。

Paimon:We'd better pick up the pace with our investigation. Otherwise, we'll never get anywhere.

旅行者:花特许券免除劳务,然后去调查吧。

Traveler:Let's spend some coupons to skip our shifts so we can go investigate.

派蒙:嗯!先不去打工啦,我们抓紧时间!

Paimon:Yeah, let's skip work for now and put our time to good use!

派蒙:我们已经调查了两种「隐秘规矩」了,没想到这座监狱里有这么多…奇奇怪怪的事情。

Paimon:Okay, so we've investigated two of the "hidden rules." Paimon didn't think this prison would have... so many weird things going on.

派蒙:最好还是加快调查的脚步吧,不然总感觉没完没了。

Paimon:We'd better pick up the pace with our investigation. Otherwise, we'll never get anywhere.

旅行者:可是我的特许券不够了。

Traveler:But I don't have enough Credit Coupons.

派蒙:欸,居然全都用掉了吗?

Paimon:Huh? We already used up all our coupons?

派蒙:唔…好吧,我其实偷偷藏了一些特许券,本来想换点梅洛彼得堡的特产什么的,还是都贡献出来好了!

Paimon:Ugh, fine... Paimon secretly stashed some coupons away to buy some souvenirs and stuff, but it sounds like we really need them now.

旅行者:你的特许券哪里来的…

Traveler:Where did you get coupons?

派蒙:我明明也有在工作的呀,只是赚得很少罢了…

Paimon:Hey, Paimon's been working too, you know! Paimon just doesn't earn much, that's all...

派蒙:好啦,总之就拿这些钱免除劳务吧,我们抓紧时间去调查!

Paimon:Anyway, let's use these coupons to get out of work so we have time to investigate!

继续找人询问线索 Continue asking around for clues

维多克:哟,这个时间见到你,说明已经攒了不少特许券,都舍得拿来免除劳务了嘛,看来你们适应得不错。

Vidoc:Oho, seeing you at this time must mean you've already saved up a lot of Credit Coupons. Or at least enough to skip work... Heh, seems you're getting into the swing of things around here.

【选项1】

旅行者:勉强还行吧。

Traveler: We're getting by.

【选项2】

旅行者:我的目标是公爵的位置。

Traveler: My goal is to become the next Duke!

维多克:了不起…了不起…

Vidoc:Impressive... Very impressive...

派蒙:现在可以告诉我们你所知道的「隐秘规矩」了吗?

Paimon:So, now can you tell us about the hidden rules you know?

维多克:的确是好时机啊,刚刚好。

Vidoc:Ah, if that's what you what to know, I guess you couldn't have come at a better time.

派蒙:怎么了,什么好时机?

Paimon:Huh, what do you mean it's a good time?

维多克:莱奥尼德他们那几个惹人讨厌的穷鬼都不在,跑到生产区打工去了,这么秘密的情报我可不想让他们占了便宜。

Vidoc:Leonide and those other pesky broke urchins have all gone to work in the production zone. I wouldn't want them listening in without paying up.

派蒙:好啦你快说啊…

Paimon:We get it, just tell us already!

维多克:千万…千万不要在半夜来到发出怪声的管道附近,就算你躲过了看守,也可能会撞上更加可怕的东西…

Vidoc:So, you know those pipes that make strange sounds? Don't ever, ever go near them at night. Even if you manage to avoid the guards, you might find something even more terrible there...

派蒙:更加可怕的东西…会是什么?

Paimon:Something even more terrible? Like what?

维多克:「食人族的集会」。

Vidoc:A group of cannibals.

派蒙:「食人族」??在梅洛彼得堡?

Paimon:Cannibals!? In the Fortress of Meropide!?

维多克:他们每个月都会有几次半夜期间的集会,传闻中在梅洛彼得堡失踪的人都与他们有关。

Vidoc:Every month, they meet a few times in the dead of night. Rumor has it that they might be connected to the people that've disappeared here.

维多克:更可怕的是,他们还有一种特殊的癖好…

Vidoc:But what's even scarier is that they have a "special" proclivity...

维多克:受害者剩下的血和肉,因为无法处理,会被他们想办法转化为各种形式,永远留在梅洛彼得堡。

Vidoc:Since they have no way to dispose of the leftover remains, they have ways to transform them into other forms and keep them in the Fortress forever.

派蒙:我想,我们可能见过你所说的「各种形式」…原来真相是这样,我、我胃里好像有东西在翻腾…

Paimon:Uh, Paimon might already know what you mean by "other forms"... So that's what's going on here. Ugh, Paimon's stomach doesn't feel so good...

【选项1】

旅行者:真的是这样么?

Traveler: Is that really true?

【选项2】

旅行者:其实,也不一定有牵连吧。

Traveler: There's still a chance that what we saw isn't connected to cannibals.

维多克:呵呵,看上去你不是很相信的样子,无妨,接触到隐秘的真相本来也不一定是件好事。

Vidoc:Hehe, you two look pretty skeptical. No matter, learning the truth behind dark secrets isn't necessarily a good thing.

维多克:我还有事,你们就当我什么也没说好了。

Vidoc:I've got things to do too. I suggest you just act like I never told you anything.

派蒙:旅行者,这次要不你还是相信吧?我可不想连血和肉都要永远留在这里…

Paimon:Traveler, can we just trust him on this one? Oh, Paimon doesn't want her blood and flesh entombed here for all eternity...

【选项1】

旅行者:就算是真的…

Traveler: Even if it's true...

【选项2】

旅行者:你觉得食人族打得过我?

Traveler: Do you really think cannibals could take me in a fight?

派蒙:欸…你居然是从这个角度考虑的吗?好像的确感觉微妙地放心了一些?

Paimon:Oh... So that's how you see the situation... Huh. Y'know, Paimon does feel a little better about it now.

【选项1】

旅行者:还是老样子…

Traveler: Alright, then just like before...

【选项2】

旅行者:准备调查这次的「隐秘规矩」吧。

Traveler: Let's get ready to investigate another hidden rule.

派蒙:唉,真是没完没了啊。

Paimon:sigh When will all the secrets end?

怀着好奇心,吃过午饭以后,你们又回来探查新的「隐秘规矩」。

Brimming with curiosity, you and Paimon eat lunch and head out to investigate this new "hidden rule"...

回去重新进行调查 Return and investigate again

询问经常在一起的三个人 Ask the trio that hangs out together often

派蒙:这次维多克不在,但是上午去工作的那几个人回来了,我们去问问他们吧。

Paimon:Hmm, Vidoc isn't here, but the guys who went to work in the morning are back. Let's go ask them.

莱奥尼德:…你们在说什么,我劝你们别多管闲事。

Leonide:...What are you talking about? Listen, you should keep your nose out of other people's business.

亚历克塞:你们什么意思!?别在我面前提这种莫名其妙的东西。

Alexis:What!? What are you saying!? You shouldn't go around saying stuff like that.

普里耶:……

Poirier:...

普里耶:离我远点。

Poirier:Just stay away from me.

根据情报进行总结 Summarize the information you have collected

派蒙:他们几个的态度,有点奇怪,好像在躲着我们…

Paimon:Their attitude sure is suspicious, like they're trying to avoid us...

【选项1】

旅行者:这心虚得也太明显了…

Traveler: It's pretty obvious that they're hiding something...

【选项2】

旅行者:难道他们和「食人族」有关?

Traveler: Could they be connected to the cannibals?

派蒙:但是…这么明显的不自然,难道是为了引我们上钩?

Paimon:But if they're being so obvious about acting weirdly, do you think they might just be trying to lure us in?

派蒙:不行,越想越恐怖了…

Paimon:This is all getting way too creepy for Paimon...

【选项1】

旅行者:还是从别的角度入手吧。

Traveler: Let's approach it from a different angle.

【选项2】

旅行者:这些人应该撬不出来话的。

Traveler: We'll probably never get anything out of these guys.

派蒙:还是要继续调查吗…好、好吧…

Paimon:So you mean we still need to investigate some more? Okay... If you say so...

询问监舍区守卫 Ask the guard at the dormitories

派蒙:你好呀,菲尔汀先生。

Paimon:Hello, Fielding.

菲尔汀:干什么?身为犯人不好好赚特许券,找我做什么?

Fielding:Whaddaya want? Criminals like you oughta be working right now, catch my drift?

派蒙:想问一点简单的问题…

Paimon:We just want to ask you a simple question...

派蒙:您晚上巡逻的时候有发现过什么吗?

Paimon:Have you ever discovered anything odd during your nighttime patrols?

菲尔汀:怎么关心起这个,不管晚上发生什么,都不是你们该操心的事吧,只管睡你们的觉就好了。

Fielding:Why're you asking about something like that? Whatever happens at night isn't your concern. All you need to worry about is getting enough sleep.

派蒙:啊…这个…

Paimon:Uh... Well...

【选项1】

旅行者:我们好像时不时…

Traveler: You see, sometimes...

【选项2】

旅行者:在半夜会听到奇怪的声音。

Traveler: We hear strange noises at night.

派蒙:对,对的,就是一个月有那么几次吧,搞得我睡不好觉,我的耳朵很敏感的!

Paimon:R—Right, we've heard it happens a few times every month. Paimon has sensitive ears, so it makes it hard to sleep!

菲尔汀:还有这种事?嗯…不过我也不是每天晚上都值班的。

Fielding:Really? I see... but it's not like I'm on duty every night.

菲尔汀:这么说来,也的确听同事提起过,「管道清洁日」的晚上容易有怪事发生,很多人都不乐意在那几天值班。

Fielding:Now that you mention it, I recall my colleagues talking about something like that before. They say that strange things tend to happen at night on pipe-cleaning days. Lots of us don't willingly take those shifts.

派蒙:「管道清洁日」是干什么的?

Paimon:So what happens at night on pipe-cleaning days?

菲尔汀:就是梅洛彼得堡排水设施进行定期清洁的日子。

Fielding:They just conduct regular cleaning of the Fortress' drainage facilities.

菲尔汀:每个月有三天…好像今天正巧就是其中的一天吧,你们可以确认一下,如果情况属实我可以替你们向上级汇报。

Fielding:There are three pipe-cleaning days per month... And it just so happens that today is one of the scheduled days. You can try to confirm the sounds tonight if you want, and if they're real, then I can report the issue to my superiors for you.

派蒙:啊,好的,我们今晚会注意的。

Paimon:Oh, okay. Then we'll keep both ears out tonight!

菲尔汀:那没什么事的话我就走了,我奉劝你们别动什么歪心思,即便今晚我不值班,也会有人盯着你们的。

Fielding:If that's all, then I'll be leaving now. I'd advise you not to try anything funny, though. Even if I'm not on duty tonight, someone will still be watching you.

派蒙:放心吧,我们绝对不想增加刑期的!

Paimon:Don't worry, we don't want any time added to our sentences!

派蒙:他走了,关于「管道清洁日」…旅行者你怎么看?

Paimon:He left... So, what do you think about the pipe-cleaning days he mentioned?

【选项1】

旅行者:可能是「食人族」行动的日子。

Traveler: Those might be the days when the cannibals are active.

【选项2】

旅行者:但也可能只是和管道清洁有关。

Traveler: But it might also be nothing, just the pipes being cleaned.

派蒙:的确如此,可菲尔汀先生说…今晚也是管道清洁日的夜晚…

Paimon:Right, both are a possibility. But Fielding did say that tonight is a cleaning night...

旅行者:没理由不去一看究竟了。

Traveler:No reason not to find out the truth for ourselves.

派蒙:我就知道你会这么说,好吧,那今晚我们就熬个夜?但愿不会被看守抓到。

Paimon:Paimon knew you would say that. Alright, sounds like we'll be up all night tonight then... Paimon just hopes the guards don't catch us.

回到监舍区,休息到夜间 Return to the dormitories and rest until night

派蒙:好困好累…可是还不能睡吧?今晚就是管道清洁日的夜晚,重要的调查时间…

Paimon:yawn Paimon's so tired... But we can't sleep yet. They'll be cleaning the pipes tonight, so it's the perfect chance for us to investigate...

【选项1】

旅行者:至少要坚持到大家都睡了…

Traveler: We just need to wait until everyone else has fallen asleep...

【选项2】

旅行者:错过今天就要等很久了…

Traveler: If we miss our chance tonight, it'll be a while before we get another opportunity.

派蒙:是啊,如果我睡着了的话,你可要记得叫我,我怕你一个人出事…

Paimon:Whatever, just be sure to wake Paimon if she dozes off... Paimon's worried something might happen if you go alone...

派蒙:嗯?旅行者?不会吧,你这就睡着了?旅行者?

Paimon:Huh? Traveler? Did you fall asleep already!?

你沉沉睡去,「公子」的神之眼亮起,你再次看到了他的回忆。

「公子」绕过警卫,从牢房来到了管道附近。莱奥尼德等人已经在此等候,他们对「公子」的行动很是担忧。

「有什么东西在呼唤我,我必须去。」

随后,「公子」踏入管道,身影消失不见。

You fall into a deep sleep, and Childe's Vision begins to glow once more, allowing you to again glimpse his memories.

Childe avoids the guards as he travels to the pipes from the dormitories. Leonide and the others are already waiting, and they are concerned about what Childe is doing.

"Something is calling me, I have to go."

Soon after, Childe enters the pipes, and disappears from view.

派蒙:旅行者!不能再睡啦!快醒醒!

Paimon:Traveler! C'mon, wake up!

【选项1】

旅行者:我…

Traveler: I...

【选项2】

旅行者:我又梦见「公子」的梦境了。

Traveler: I saw Childe in my dream again.

派蒙:欸!我还以为你只是普通地睡着了,怎么样,这次见到什么了?

Paimon:Oh! It looked like you were just peacefully sleeping to Paimon... Well, what did you see this time?

【选项1】

旅行者:我们今晚的行动是正确的。

Traveler: Investigating the pipes tonight is the right call.

【选项2】

旅行者:「公子」就是这么逃走的。

Traveler: Childe escaped via the pipes.

派蒙:真的吗?这下终于要水落石出了,可是那「食人族」的传说呢?这又要怎么解释?

Paimon:Really? So we're finally starting to figure out what actually happened... But what about the cannibals? How do you explain them?

旅行者:想必一会儿就知道了。

Traveler:I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

派蒙:嗯,时间差不多了,我们走吧,要小心避开巡逻的守卫才行。

Paimon:Okay... Well, it's about time for us to get moving. Just be careful to avoid the patrolling guards.

前往传闻中的管道处 Go to where the rumored pipes are

莱奥尼德:你们是…白天时候的…

Leonide:I know you... You were the ones we saw...

亚历克塞:哼,很有胆识嘛,你们应该知道我们的身份了吧?

Alexis:Hmph, you've got guts showing up here. You know who we are, right?

普里耶:劝你们赶紧离开,不然谁都救不了你们!

Poirier:You'd better leave now, ain't nobody coming here to save you!

旅行者:别虚张声势了…

Traveler:Enough with the theatrics...

亚历克塞:嘁…

Alexis:What you say!?

【选项1】

旅行者:食人族相关的传说和隐秘规则…

Traveler: All those rumors about cannibals and hidden rules...

【选项2】

旅行者:从一开始就是你们编造的吧?

Traveler: Were started by you, weren't they?

亚历克塞:…就算是又怎么样,惹急了我们的话,我们随时可以把这个传闻变成事实!

Alexis:Yeah, so what if they were? If you push us, we can make those rumors a reality at any time!

派蒙:喂!你们到底为什么要放出那种谣言,呆在这里又是想做什么?

Paimon:Hey! What's the point of all those rumors anyway? What exactly are you trying to do?

莱奥尼德:我对你们没什么好说的,现在回去监舍区睡觉,当做什么也没见到,我还可以当做你们没有出现过!

Leonide:I don't have to tell you anything. If you turn around, go back to the dormitories, and act like you never saw anything, then I'll pretend that you never showed up here!

普里耶:快走吧,这里真的没什么值得你们感兴趣的…

Poirier:Yeah, scram. Nothing worth seeing here...

【选项1】

旅行者:「有什么东西在呼唤我…」

Traveler: "There's something calling me..."

【选项2】

旅行者:「我必须去。」

Traveler: "I have to go."

普里耶:嗯…?你刚刚说什么?

Poirier:Huh...? What did you say?

亚历克塞:这句话不是…大哥他离开的时候…

Alexis:Isn't that exactly what boss said when he left?

莱奥尼德:你认识我们的大哥?

Leonide:Hey, do you know our boss?

【选项1】

旅行者:「公子」达达利亚。

Traveler: Yeah, "Childe" Tartaglia?

【选项2】

旅行者:至冬国愚人众的执行官。

Traveler: One of Snezhnaya's Fatui Harbingers.

莱奥尼德:大哥原来是身份这么显赫的人么,我们并不清楚,他在这里一向对自己的身份保密。

Leonide:Whoa, we had no idea our boss was such a big deal... he always kept his identity a secret.

莱奥尼德:是大哥让你们来找我们的吗?

Leonide:So, did he have you come here to find us?

派蒙:原来是一群「公子」的小弟啊,看来他之前在这里混得很开嘛。

Paimon:Oh, so you're Childe's crew here? Seems like he had no problem fitting in...

【选项1】

旅行者:我是他的熟人。

Traveler: I'm a friend of his.

【选项2】

旅行者:我是专门来了解他身上发生的事的。

Traveler: We came here to learn what happened to him.

亚历克塞:那天晚上他说的话,只有我们几个知道,除非…是他出去以后和你们说的?

Alexis:We're the only ones who heard him say those words when he left that night... So unless he somehow told you those exact same words after that...

亚历克塞:嗯…这样就说得通了,好吧,我相信你们。

Alexis:Hmm... Alright, I guess that's proof enough for me. I believe you.

派蒙:哦~旅行者你这招真好用。

Paimon:Wow, those dreams of yours sure come in handy.

莱奥尼德:大哥他刚来到梅洛彼得堡的时候,很惭愧,我们对他的态度很差,甚至处处针对他。

Leonide:We gave him the business for a while and would always give him a hard time when he first came to the Fortress of Meropide.

莱奥尼德:但梅洛彼得堡是尊重强者,认可实力的地方…

Leonide:But here in the Fortress, the strong will always earn respect.

莱奥尼德:不论是打工时候的毅力,还是在拳力斗技场的英姿…

Leonide:He was working the longest hours and racking up wins in the Pankration Ring...

莱奥尼德:哪怕是教训我们的时候,他都展现出了卓越不凡的才能。

Leonide:You could always see how amazing he was, even when he was teaching us a lesson...

莱奥尼德:于是,后来我们就决定跟着他了。

Leonide:So eventually, we all decided to follow him.

亚历克塞:可有一天,大哥忽然告诉我们说,自己必须想办法离开这里,不惜一切代价,只因为他再次听到了那个呼唤他的声音…

Alexis:But one day, he suddenly told us that he had to find a way to escape this place, no matter the cost. He said it was because he heard that call again...

亚历克塞:身为小弟,我们自然把大哥的事当做自己的事。

Alexis:And as his crew, if the boss wants something, then it's our job to get it done.

亚历克塞:于是…我们花了些功夫,根据这里已有的「隐秘规矩」,编造了「食人族的规矩」,并广泛散播…

Alexis:So... We got to work and used the "hidden rules" that were here to make up and spread the rumor about the "cannibal rule"...

亚历克塞:只是为了在「管道清洁日」的夜晚为大哥创造逃出去的机会。

Alexis:We just wanted to give him a better chance of escaping on a night after the pipes had been cleaned.

派蒙:唔…通过创造这样的流言,让犯人和看守们都不敢靠近这里。人们对「未知」的恐惧还真是好利用呢。

Paimon:Oh... Thanks to your rumor, nobody would want to come anywhere near here, prisoner or guard! Wow, it sure is easy to exploit people's fear of the unknown.

派蒙:可是「公子」不是已经逃出去了么?你们为什么每个「管道清洁日」的夜晚还在这里?

Paimon:But hasn't Childe already escaped? Why are you all still coming here after pipe-cleaning day?

普里耶:因为据我们所知,大哥离开的那个通道,其实并不能算是「出口」…应该是死路。

Poirier:Because as far as we know, the pipe he went into isn't actually an exit... It should be a dead end.

普里耶:里面连通的是已经废弃的工厂片区,而且就算有办法逃进海里,距离水面也太过遥远,应该没人能活着抵达。

Poirier:It leads to an abandoned factory area, and even if there were a way to escape from there into the sea, we're still way too deep. No-one could ever reach the surface alive.

普里耶:但大哥还是执意要通过那里,似乎有什么执念一样。

Poirier:But Boss still insisted on going in, it was like he was obsessed about it.

普里耶:于是我们说,你不在的时间里,我们会对每一个人装作你好像从来都不存在一样。

Poirier:So we told him that we'd pretend as if he never existed while he was gone.

普里耶:而如果你要回来,也一定要选择管道清洁日的晚上,我们会来接应你,以免这件事被发现。

Poirier:And that if he wanted to come back, he should wait for nighttime on a pipe-cleaning day. That way, we could meet him here and help cover the whole thing up.

派蒙:哇…你们居然为了这句承诺,每个月的这几天都要冒着风险半夜守在这里?

Paimon:So you come and wait here through the night a few times a month just because of that promise?

莱奥尼德:但我们心里其实也知道,这么久还不回来,大哥他多半是真的逃出去了。

Leonide:Yeah, but it's been so long now, we already know in our hearts that he must have managed to escape somehow.

派蒙:那…有没有可能,他遇到了什么…意外?

Paimon:Uh, is it also possible that something... unfortunate happened to him?

亚历克塞:没有意外可以打倒大哥,我们都相信这一点!

Alexis:Nothing could ever defeat Boss or slow him down. That's one thing we know for sure!

派蒙:好啦好啦…我就随口说说的。

Paimon:Okay, okay... Paimon was just brainstorming possibilities...

【选项1】

旅行者:能不能带我们去看看…

Traveler: Can you take us there...?

【选项2】

旅行者:你们大哥离开的地方?

Traveler: We want to go to the spot where he left.

莱奥尼德:嗯,别出声,跟我们来这边。

Leonide:Alright, keep quiet and follow us.

进入管道内部 Enter the pipe

普里耶:从这里上去的路线已经被封住了,是不能通行的。

Poirier:The way up from here has been sealed off. It's impossible to get through.

普里耶:大哥是从这下面离开的,他走的时候,下面还没有淹水…

Poirier:Boss left by going down from here. It wasn't full of water at the time...

普里耶:后来我们几个也试图从这里过去看看,结果发现已经有很深的水淹上来了。

Poirier:Later, we came back hoping to have a look. That's when we found out it had been completely flooded.

普里耶:除非有特别擅长潜水的人,不然根本过不去。

Poirier:It's impossible to navigate unless you're an extremely skilled diver.

派蒙:难道「公子」是被这里的水困住了?

Paimon:Do you think Childe got trapped by the water?

莱奥尼德:可能性也非常小,大哥他水性特别好,我们都知道的。

Leonide:Not likely, we all know that boss was an incredible swimmer.

旅行者:我认识一个擅长潜水的人。

Traveler:I know a good diver.

亚历克塞:是吗!那快让他去调查一下,如果有关于大哥的情报,请务必告诉我们!

Alexis:Really? Then have him come investigate, pronto! Just be sure to tell us if you get any news about Boss.

普里耶:时间已经有点晚了,再不离开的话,怕是看守要过来了。

Poirier:It's getting late. We should leave before the guards come this way.

派蒙:嗯,情况我们了解得差不多了,赶快离开这里吧。

Paimon:Yeah, we learned a lot about what happened to Childe here. Let's get going.

回到监舍区 Return to the dormitories

派蒙:呼…终于得到关键信息了,也不枉我们这段时间的调查啊。

Paimon:Whew... We finally learned some key information. Seems all of our investigative work has finally started to pay off!

派蒙:你说的那个擅长潜水的人,是菲米尼吧?如果拜托林尼的话,就能让菲米尼给我们帮忙了吧。

Paimon:When you said you knew a diver, you were talking about Freminet, right? If we ask Lyney, he'll definitely have Freminet help us.

派蒙:「公子」那家伙,到底去干嘛了呀,可让我们好找。

Paimon:Argh! Why is Childe like this... What was he doing going into the pipes? Not making our jobs easier, that's for sure.

派蒙:好在再等一段时间以后,真相应该就水落石出了。

Paimon:Fortunately, though, it seems like it's only a matter of time now before we find out what really happened.

派蒙:精神一松懈下来,我一下子就困了呢,我们抓紧时间睡觉吧,晚安,旅行者。

Paimon:Now that we can finally relax, Paimon's starting to feel super sleepy. Let's try to get some rest while we still can. Nighty-night, Traveler.

最后更新于