无信者的使徒 A Herald Without Adherents
在逃离了那座诡异的遗迹后,你意外地遇见了戴因斯雷布。跟随着他,你们再次对在遗迹中出现的「深渊使徒」展开了追迹… After fleeing from those creepy ruins, you meet Dainsleif by chance. You follow him and begin your pursuit of the Abyss Herald through those rui
与戴因对话 Talk to Dainsleif
戴因斯雷布:重逢…比我想象的来得更早些。
Dainsleif:So we meet again... a little sooner than I had expected.
派蒙:呀,是戴因!
Paimon:Hey, it's Dain!
戴因斯雷布:看你们的表情,好像刚经历过什么怪异的事。
Dainsleif:Judging by your expression, it seems you just experienced something quite strange.
戴因斯雷布:难道是在那座遗迹里,和「深渊使徒」打过照面了?
Dainsleif:Could it be that you encountered an Abyss Herald in those ruins?
派蒙:欸,戴因怎么会知道?!
Paimon:Huh!? How did you know that?
戴因斯雷布:我仍在继续追猎「深渊使徒」,也没料到会在这里遇上你们。
Dainsleif:I've been on the Abyss Herald's trail. I didn't expect to find you here as well.
你们向戴因描述了遗迹深处的逆位神像、死者与诡异情景…
You tell Dain about the strange upside-down statue and deceased thief in the ruins.
戴因斯雷布:倒挂的神像…手中的深渊能量?不,我在与深渊对抗时,也没见过类似的事物。但…我有所猜测。
Dainsleif:An inverted Statue of The Seven... holding Abyssal power in its hands? No, I have never seen such a thing during my time fighting the Abyss... though I have had my suspicions.
戴因斯雷布:先把你们的经历说完吧。你们逃离了深渊能量弥漫的遗迹底层,然后呢?
Dainsleif:Tell me the rest of what happened in there. So you escaped the ruin depths filled with Abyssal power, and then?
派蒙:然后我们在接近遗迹出口的时候,被突然出现的「深渊使徒」拦截了。
Paimon:And then, as we got close to the exit, an Abyss Herald suddenly appeared and blocked our way.
派蒙:我们和那家伙大战了一番,说不定它现在还没走远?
Paimon:We fought a big battle with that thing. Maybe it hasn't gotten too far yet...
戴因斯雷布:嗯,机会难得,随我一起追上去吧。
Dainsleif:Yes, this is a rare opportunity indeed. Come, let's catch up to it.
【选项1】
旅行者:好的!
Traveler: Yes, sir!
【选项2】
旅行者:不,我记得好像我才是雇主…
Traveler: Wait, I thought I was the one who commissioned you...
派蒙:走吧!机会难得,还有戴因帮忙,说不定这次能解开很多谜题!
Paimon:Let's go! A rare opportunity! With Dain helping out, maybe we'll be able to solve more mysteries about the Abyss!
追查深渊教团的踪迹 Look for traces of the Abyss Order
与戴因对话 Talk to Dainsleif
派蒙:刚才那些深渊法师…是准备埋伏我们的吗?
Paimon:Those Abyss Mages just now... were they trying to ambush us?
戴因斯雷布:不,他们只是在那些遗迹守卫的遗骸里,翻找着什么东西而已。
Dainsleif:No, they were just digging through these abandoned Ruin Guards looking for something of value.
派蒙:是这样吗…旅行者好像也经常这么做呢…
Paimon:Oh, is that so... The Traveler here seems to like doing that a lot, too...
派蒙:什么「混沌装置」、「混沌回路」之类的。
Paimon:Looking for Chaos Devices, Chaos Circuits... You know, that kinda stuff.
【选项1】
旅行者:对,那都是很重要的素材!
Traveler: Yep, those are important materials!
【选项2】
旅行者:深渊法师应该不是在找那些…
Traveler: Abyss Mages probably weren't looking for stuff like that...
戴因斯雷布:不会是这么普通的东西。
Dainsleif:They wouldn't be searching for such ordinary objects.
戴因斯雷布:我之所以在附近调查,就是因为从那座遗迹里,时不时会有深渊法师外出探索。
Dainsleif:In fact, I was nearby investigating precisely because Abyss Mages often come out from that ruin to explore.
戴因斯雷布:它们似乎是想要从遗迹守卫的遗骸中,找到一件「特定的珍贵之物」,带回遗迹。
Dainsleif:They seem to be searching the remains of Ruin Guards for a certain valuable object to take back to the ruins.
戴因斯雷布:不过,看它们失望的样子,至少目前应该还没找到…
Dainsleif:However, they look disappointed, so it would seem they haven't found it yet...
派蒙:那么刚才怎么不抓住它们好好问问呢?
Paimon:Well then, why didn't you grab one of them just now and ask what they were up to?
【选项1】
旅行者:迪卢克老爷好像这么做过…
Traveler: Yeah, Master Diluc's done that before...
【选项2】
旅行者:对它们可以残酷一点。
Traveler: You should be rougher with them.
戴因斯雷布:我当然没准备对这些家伙仁慈…
Dainsleif:I certainly don't mean to be merciful towards these monsters of the Abyss...
戴因斯雷布:只是冥冥中感觉到,这件事对整个深渊教团来说,意义非凡。
Dainsleif:But I have a feeling that their plan with this object is of major importance to the entire Abyss Order.
戴因斯雷布:它的真相,不是通过拷问就能得到的。
Dainsleif:One cannot discover the truth behind it through interrogation.
戴因斯雷布:或者说,这些深渊法师,原本就面对着比任何拷问都更深的恐惧…
Dainsleif:Or rather, these Abyss Mages likely fear something else much more than they do a painful interrogation...
【选项1】
旅行者:恐惧…
Traveler: Fear...
【选项2】
旅行者:会与遗迹里的事物有关吗…
Traveler: Something related to what we saw in the ruins?
派蒙:欸…欸…这种汗毛直立的感觉是怎么回事!
Paimon:Uhh... Paimon is getting goosebumps thinking about all this!
戴因斯雷布:好了,别在这里耽搁太久,我们继续追迹。
Dainsleif:Alright, we shouldn't waste too much time here. Let's continue our search.
追查深渊教团的踪迹 Look for traces of the Abyss Order
与戴因对话 Talk to Dainsleif
派蒙:呼…除了深渊教团,遗迹守卫在这一带也很活跃呢…
Paimon:Wow... Besides the Abyss Order, Ruin Guards sure are active around here...
派蒙:感觉深渊法师蛰伏的地方,也经常会有遗迹守卫游荡,这是什么巧合吗?
Paimon:Seems wherever we find an Abyss Mage hideout, there's often a bunch of Ruin Guards roaming around too. Is that just a coincidence, or...?
戴因斯雷布:世上没有什么巧合,一切都是在久远的过去埋下的种子。
Dainsleif:There are no coincidences in the world. Everything is the fruit of seeds planted long ago.
戴因斯雷布:就像那间酒馆里你的出现一样…时间只是等它发芽。
Dainsleif:Just like your appearance in that tavern... Time is just waiting for those seeds to sprout.
【选项1】
旅行者:可我只是偶然听说了你…
Traveler: But I only heard about you by chance...
【选项2】
旅行者:有点…听不明白。
Traveler: I don't really understand...
戴因斯雷布:没事,一些不必要的感慨。
Dainsleif:Forget it. Just some needless musings.
戴因斯雷布:深渊教团和遗迹守卫的联系,当然不是巧合。
Dainsleif:The connection between the Abyss Order and the Ruin Guards is by no means incidental.
戴因斯雷布:应该说,是同一根系延展而出的枝杈。
Dainsleif:Rather, they are both branches that have grown out and up from the same roots below.
派蒙:根系?枝杈?你的意思是…
Paimon:"Branches"? "Roots"? What do you mean exactly?
戴因斯雷布:它们都源自五百年前覆灭的古国——「坎瑞亚」。
Dainsleif:Both originate from an ancient nation that was destroyed 500 years ago — Khaenri'ah.
派蒙:欸?坎瑞亚?!
Paimon:Huh? Khaenri'ah!?
派蒙:居然是这样…深渊教团和遗迹守卫,居然是坎瑞亚灭国之后的残余吗?!
Paimon:Really!? The Abyss Order and Ruin Guards are left over from after the destruction of that nation!?
派蒙:说到坎瑞亚,那真是一个非常久远的名字了…
Paimon:Oh... Speaking of Khaenri'ah, that's really a super ancient name...
派蒙:哦,对了。作为向导,我还是跟旅行者解释一下吧。「坎瑞亚」这个国度,是…
Paimon:Oh, right. As your guide, Paimon should explain a bit here. A long time ago, the nation of Khaenri'ah was...
旅行者:我知道「坎瑞亚」这个名字。
Traveler:I know about Khaenri'ah...
派蒙:欸…?
Paimon:...Huh?
旅行者:因为,我有在坎瑞亚的记忆。
Traveler:Because I have memories of Khaenri'ah.
派蒙:你有记忆?可那是五百年前就已经覆灭的国度…
Paimon:You have memories of being there? But that nation was destroyed 500 years ago...
戴因斯雷布:……
Dainsleif:...
戴因斯雷布:是吗,人皆有秘密,你没有追问过我时间的事,我也不会追问你…
Dainsleif:Is that so? Well, everyone has their secrets. You did not pry into mine, so I shall not pry into yours...
戴因斯雷布:但若你愿意对我说,我也会听。那么——你所见到的坎瑞亚,是怎样的一副景象?
Dainsleif:But if you would like to tell me, I will listen... So, the Khaenri'ah you saw, what was it like?
你向戴因讲述了五百年前的那片火海,与后来遇见的神灵…
You tell Dain about the sea of flames you saw 500 years ago, and the god you encountered...
派蒙:原来那时发生的事,完整顺序是这样的呀…我还以为,你一开始就遇见了那位陌生的神灵呢…
Paimon:So that's the complete story, huh... Paimon thought that you ran into that unknown god first...
戴因斯雷布:嗯…降临此世之后,你最初的复苏,就是被妹妹/哥哥从陨星中唤醒。
Dainsleif:I see... So your first memory after coming to this world was being awoken by your brother/sister from within that meteorite...
派蒙:看来你的妹妹/哥哥比你先醒呢,就是不知道比你早了多久?
Paimon:It seems your brother/sister woke up first, but the question is, how long before you...
戴因斯雷布:然后,你的妹妹/哥哥告诉你,坎瑞亚的灭亡导致天变地异,要你一起离开这个名为提瓦特的世界。
Dainsleif:And then, your brother/sister told you that the destruction of Khaenri'ah plunged the whole world into chaos and that you two should leave this world called Teyvat?
派蒙:「坎瑞亚的灭亡」?她/他是这样说的?
Paimon:"The destruction of Khaenri'ah"? He/She said that?
【选项1】
旅行者:没错。
Traveler: Correct.
【选项2】
旅行者:当时听到的,就是这句话。
Traveler: That's what I heard at the time.
戴因斯雷布:你们经历了那次灾变,那是…五百年前的事。
Dainsleif:That destruction you witnessed, that's... history from 500 years ago.
戴因斯雷布:看来你在这个世界的第一次苏醒,也是在那个时期。
Dainsleif:It seems the first time you awoke in this world was indeed during that period.
派蒙:嗯…这样说来,你的妹妹/哥哥,因为先醒的关系,当时比你更了解这个世界吧。
Paimon:Huh... So your brother/sister must have understood this world better than you did because he/she woke up first.
戴因斯雷布:而此事的后续,就是你们很快就遇到了一位拦住去路的陌生神灵,未能逃离…
Dainsleif:And it was shortly after that that you encountered an unknown god who blocked your path, so you couldn't escape...
派蒙:唔,这件事是我听得最熟的呢。
Paimon:Oh, Paimon knows this part really well.
戴因斯雷布:…我明白了。
Dainsleif:...I understand.
戴因斯雷布:当时你刚苏醒,又匆忙想要离开这个世界,完全不知道「坎瑞亚」这个地名的任何背景。
Dainsleif:When you awoke at that time and hurriedly tried to leave for another world, you didn't know anything about Khaenri'ah.
戴因斯雷布:但现在对提瓦特有了一些了解以后,就猜想当年经历的那一战,正是「坎瑞亚覆灭之战」,对吗?
Dainsleif:But now, since you have come to gain some understanding of Teyvat, you are able to guess that the war you witnessed all those years ago must be the war that ended Khaenri'ah... Am I right?
派蒙:啊,这么说来,我们一起旅行的这几个月里,你好像查过不少古籍。
Paimon:Ah! If that's the case, you must've been flipping through all sorts of books during our adventure these past few months.
派蒙:去蒙德前,只看过一些模糊的资料,后来又在蒙德、璃月各地收集过一些旧书,你都说「用处不大」…
Paimon:Before going to Mondstadt, you had just looked at some vague materials. Later, we managed to gather a whole bunch of old books from all around Mondstadt and Liyue, but you told Paimon they were useless...
派蒙:原来你其实是想知道更多关于坎瑞亚的事,而且是为了寻找妹妹/哥哥吗?
Paimon:So the whole time you were just trying to learn more about Khaenri'ah so you could find your brother/sister?
【选项1】
旅行者:那是仅次于「七神」的线索。
Traveler: It's the second most promising lead after looking for The Seven.
【选项2】
旅行者:虽然是只有「一个地名」的线索。
Traveler: Despite only having a place name to go on.
派蒙:嗯,也是。要寻找七神,可以踏遍七国。但五百年前毁灭的坎瑞亚,现在已经找不到了呢。
Paimon:Oh yeah... You can travel around the seven nations to find The Seven, but where can you go to find a nation that was destroyed 500 years ago...?
戴因斯雷布:关于坎瑞亚的事,我知道的应该比你们多。
Dainsleif:I probably know more about Khaenri'ah than both of you.
戴因斯雷布:坎瑞亚是没有神明的国度——神明并非死亡或离开,而是从一开始就不存在于坎瑞亚的历史。
Dainsleif:Khaenri'ah was a nation without a god — not because it had a god that died or abandoned them, but because it never had a god to begin with.
戴因斯雷布:这是单纯由人类建起的强大国度,人类以它空前的繁荣与辉煌文明而自傲。
Dainsleif:It was a powerful nation built purely by humans, an unprecedented flourishing and glorious civilization — it was the pride of humankind.
派蒙:神…不存在的…国度…
Paimon:A nation... without a god...?
戴因斯雷布:而之后的事,也正如你留下的记忆——所有一切,都毁于神灵。
Dainsleif:Later events unfolded just as you remember — it was all destroyed... by gods.
派蒙:你的意思是…
Paimon:You mean that...
戴因斯雷布:五百年前,是众神一同降临,覆灭了坎瑞亚。
Dainsleif:500 years ago, the gods descended upon the world and brought desolation to Khaenri'ah.
戴因斯雷布:将所谓「人类的骄傲」,如同杂草一般,从神明的花园中铲除…
Dainsleif:The "pride of humankind" was uprooted and crushed, like a weed removed from the garden of the gods...
派蒙:怎么会这样…历史书上都没有提过…
Paimon:How could that be...? The history books don't say anything about that...
【选项1】
旅行者:非常过分…
Traveler: That's horrible...
【选项2】
旅行者:危险的世界…更想尽快找到妹妹/哥哥了。
Traveler: What a dangerous world... I need to hurry up and find my brother/sister.
戴因斯雷布:嗯,继续在这里谈论旧事,会消磨人的意志。
Dainsleif:Yes. Well, continuing to discuss the past now will only dampen our spirits.
【选项1】
旅行者:(但,下次见到温迪和钟离的时候…)
Traveler: (But, the next time I see Venti or Zhongli...)
【选项2】
旅行者:(恐怕有必要听听他们作何解释。)
Traveler: (I need to hear what explanation the gods have for their actions.)
戴因斯雷布:先继续前进吧。关于你想知道的那些事,我就在这一路上继续告诉你。
Dainsleif:Let's keep moving. I will tell you more of what you want to know as we continue our search.
追查深渊教团的踪迹 Look for traces of the Abyss Order
与戴因对话 Talk to Dainsleif
派蒙:看那边,又是遗迹守卫和深渊法师。
Paimon:Over there! It's more Ruin Guards and Abyss Mages.
派蒙:戴因刚才说,这些古代机器也是源于坎瑞亚…
Paimon:Dain was just saying how these ancient machines are from Khaenri'ah...
派蒙:莫非,坎瑞亚有很多遗迹需要保护?
Paimon:So... did Khaenri'ah have a lot of ruins that needed to be guarded?
戴因斯雷布:不。「遗迹守卫」这个名字,是现代人根据现代的「印象」取的。五百年前没有人这样称呼它们。
Dainsleif:No. "Ruin Guard" is the name modern people have given these machines. No one called them that 500 years ago.
戴因斯雷布:现在被称作遗迹守卫的这些机器,当年在坎瑞亚的代号是,「耕地机」。
Dainsleif:These "Ruin Guards" were known as "Field Tillers" by the people of Khaenri'ah.
派蒙:耕地机?好奇怪的名字。
Paimon:"Field Tillers"? What a strange name.
【选项1】
旅行者:原来是农具吗?!
Traveler: They were farming equipment!?
【选项2】
旅行者:可那些杀伤性的武器是…
Traveler: So what's with the lethal weapons...?
戴因斯雷布:并不是你们想的那样。所谓「耕地机」,其实是一种代号。当年的坎瑞亚人会为兵器创造代号。
Dainsleif:It's not like you think. "Field Tiller" was just a code name. The people of Khaenri'ah liked to give code names to their weapons.
戴因斯雷布:「土地不是用农具去犁的,而是用铁与血去争夺的。」——基于这样的理念,「耕地机」诞生了。
Dainsleif:"The land is not to be tilled with farming tools, but rather is to be fought for with steel and blood." —This is how the "Field Tiller" came about.
派蒙:用铁与血去争夺土地?坎瑞亚人居然这样理解「耕地」…感觉不是什么好的含义呢。
Paimon:"Fought for with steel and blood"? Well that's an interesting way of understanding "tilling"... Paimon doesn't think it's a very positive interpretation.
戴因斯雷布:……
Dainsleif:...
戴因斯雷布:在坎瑞亚覆灭以后,这些失去主人的「耕地机」便纷纷脱离了控制。
Dainsleif:After the destruction of Khaenri'ah, these masterless "Field Tillers" went completely out of control.
戴因斯雷布:在漫长的时光中不断游荡,逐渐散落在了提瓦特大陆的各个角落。
Dainsleif:They wandered aimlessly over the centuries, gradually spreading to every corner of Teyvat.
戴因斯雷布:可能是与同样覆灭了的其它古文明,同病相怜的缘故,它们才常常驻留在各类遗迹中,休眠假寐。
Dainsleif:Perhaps resonating with the sorrow of other civilizations lost to time, they found their way to various ruins across the land, where they lie dormant.
派蒙:听上去…感觉很可怜…
Paimon:That sounds... so sad...
【选项2】
旅行者:看来…要多多终结它们的痛苦。
Traveler: It seems... we should put an end to their suffering.
派蒙:嗯…怎么说呢?你做得一直都不错。
Paimon:Yeah... Paimon thinks you've been doing a real good job of that.
【选项1】
旅行者:五百年漫无目的的游荡…
Traveler: Wandering aimlessly for 500 years...
戴因斯雷布:好了,再深入了解下去,那些细节对你们就没有什么意义了。
Dainsleif:Once you understand more, those details won't mean much to you.
戴因斯雷布:但不论过去如何,至少现在它们只余下「威胁」的部分了。把它们全都解决了吧。
Dainsleif:But no matter their past, all that remains of them now is the danger they pose... so destroy them all.
打倒所有魔物 Defeat all opponents
与戴因对话 Talk to Dainsleif
派蒙:欸,从这个深渊法师身上冒出的这段符咒是…难道会是「信」吗?
Paimon:Huh? This Abyss Mage dropped a talisman... Could it be a communication of some kind?
戴因斯雷布:嗯,这股气息,无疑与「深渊使徒」有关。既然带在深渊法师身上…
Dainsleif:Hmm, this talisman seems connected to the Abyss Herald. But why would an Abyss Mage be carrying it...?
戴因斯雷布:或许,真的会有关于它们行动的信息。
Dainsleif:Perhaps it really does contain information about their operation.
派蒙:可是,上面的文字好像读不懂欸,是坎瑞亚的文字吗?
Paimon:But, Paimon can't read the writing on it... gasp Is that the script of Khaenri'ah?
戴因斯雷布:「…将敌人的信仰作为薪柴,为高贵的公主/王子殿下献上荣光…」
Dainsleif:"...Engulf the faith of the enemy in flame, and bring glory to His Highness, the Prince/Her Highness, the Princess..."
派蒙:啊,这是…信里的内容?
Paimon:Wha—!? Is that what it says?
戴因斯雷布:「——『命运的织机』,原动计划。」
Dainsleif:"...'Loom of Fate,' initial operation."
戴因斯雷布:它们…「深渊」,似乎正在执行一个计划。计划的关键词是…「命运的织机」。
Dainsleif:They... the Abyss, seem to be carrying out a large operation. The keyword here is "Loom of Fate."
戴因斯雷布:目前似乎还在启动阶段,或者说,还在进行最初的试验…
Dainsleif:It seems like they are still launching the operation, or rather, are still conducting preliminary tests...
派蒙:「命运的织机」?那是什么?字面意思感觉是…「纺织命运的机器」?
Paimon:"Loom of Fate"? What's that? Is it literally a... fate-weaving machine?
【选项1】
旅行者:深渊法师是从那座遗迹…
Traveler: The Abyss Mage came from those ruins...
【选项2】
旅行者:会与逆位的神像有关吗?
Traveler: Is it related to the inverted statue?
派蒙:欸,这么一说,从气氛上讲,那座诡异的遗迹,和这个计划有关联的可能性很大呢。
Paimon:From the horrible feeling Paimon's been getting, those eerie ruins are super likely to be related to this fate-weaving operation.
派蒙:所以戴因,信里面究竟是怎么讲的呀?
Paimon:So Dain, what message does this talisman contain?
戴因斯雷布:我正在读…
Dainsleif:I'm reading it now...
戴因斯雷布:嗯…天马行空的计划,也有些难以理解的部分。
Dainsleif:Hmm... An ambitious operation, but some parts are difficult to understand.
派蒙:怎么?
Paimon:How so?
戴因斯雷布:一言以概之,初步的计划,与「漩涡之魔神」奥赛尔有关。
Dainsleif:In short, the first phase of the plan is related to Osial, Overlord of the Vortex.
派蒙:「漩涡之魔神」!是海里的那个魔神吗!
Paimon:The Overlord of the Vortex!? You mean that god in the ocean?
【选项1】
旅行者:上次,没能消灭它…
Traveler: We weren't able to destroy it last time...
【选项2】
旅行者:只是被群玉阁再次镇压…
Traveler: It was just crushed by the Jade Chamber...
派蒙:不过说起来,他们想要对奥赛尔做什么?唔…
Paimon:What do they want with Osial? Ohh...
旅行者:难道,和特瓦林一样?
Traveler:Could it be the same as with Dvalin?
戴因斯雷布:嗯,我了解过你们的事迹,也很清楚深渊教团对「龙灾」的涉足。
Dainsleif:I know of your past heroics regarding Dvalin, and I also know of the Abyss Order's role in the Stormterror incident.
戴因斯雷布:虽然并非有意为之,但你们确实已经阻止过一次深渊教团的类似计划了。
Dainsleif:Though you may not have been aware of it at the time, you were thwarting an Abyss Order operation similar to this one.
派蒙:之前是「神的眷属」,现在是「旧日魔神」吗…目标越来越大了呢。
Paimon:Last time it was Venti's old friend, this time it's a huge ancient god... The Abyss Order keeps setting their sights higher and higher.
派蒙:这一次,「深渊」也和对特瓦林一样,想要用谎言和咒术来腐蚀奥赛尔吗?
Paimon:Will the Abyss Order use their lies and dark magic to corrupt Osial, just as they did Dvalin?
戴因斯雷布:不…从「信」的内容来看,这一次的计划,是更进一步的。
Dainsleif:No... From the contents of the talisman, this operation goes one step further.
戴因斯雷布:不仅是意志层面的改造——它们准备用制造「耕地机」的技术,彻底改造奥赛尔的肉体。
Dainsleif:They won't just corrupt Osial's mind. They also plan to use the ancient technology behind the "Field Tillers" to completely transform Osial's body.
派蒙:这…这种事也做得到吗?
Paimon:Is... that even possible?
派蒙:难道深渊教团想要制造…「终极杀人机器,机械魔神乌贼」?!
Paimon:So wait, the Abyss Order wants to make some sort of... Cybernetic Squid-God of Mass Destruction!?
【选项1】
旅行者:听起来大致是这个意思。
Traveler: Sounds about right.
【选项2】
旅行者:绰号的长度增加了!
Traveler: These nicknames keep getting longer!
戴因斯雷布:如今这世上,已经很少有人真正了解坎瑞亚的文明程度,当然也难以去做评判。
Dainsleif:Very few people today truly understand the civilization of Khaenri'ah, though of course, the accuracy of that understanding itself is difficult to judge.
戴因斯雷布:只有深渊教团一直在追寻坎瑞亚遗落的文明——虽然他们已经连人类都不是了,但执念仍存。
Dainsleif:Only the Abyss Order has consistently sought out the remnants of Khaenri'ah. Despite being far from human, they seek out this lost human civilization quite persistently.
戴因斯雷布:信中说,它们要用那座「污秽逆位神像」作为基底,接合奥赛尔的肢体,制造机械魔神。
Dainsleif:The talisman's message states that they will use "the Defiled Statue" as a base, attaching Osial's limbs to construct a mechanized god.
戴因斯雷布:而用来替换神像手中宝珠的「新的核心」,是…「世上第一座耕地机的眼睛」。
Dainsleif:And the new core that shall replace the orb usually held by the Statue of The Seven... is the eye of the very first Field Tiller.
派蒙:世上第一座耕地机的眼睛?…哦!我明白了,那些深渊法师一直在搜索的,就是这个吧?
Paimon:"The eye of the very first Field Tiller"? ...Ohh, Paimon gets it! All those Abyss Mages are looking for this special eye, right?
戴因斯雷布:想必如此。
Dainsleif:It would seem so.
【选项1】
旅行者:它们还没找到,我们还有时间。
Traveler: They haven't found it yet. We still have time.
【选项2】
旅行者:抢先一步,找到它吧。
Traveler: Let's find the eye before they do.
派蒙:越说越复杂了啊。不过果然还是和那座…诡异的七天神像有关吧?
Paimon:This whole thing keeps getting more complicated. But basically, it all has to do with that eerie Statue of The Seven we saw, right?
戴因斯雷布:是的。根据信上所说,将「眼」置于「污秽逆位神像」之手…
Dainsleif:Yes. According to the talisman, the eye should be placed in the hands of the Defiled Statue...
戴因斯雷布:就能为新诞生的污秽魔神,赋予「动摇天空岛上神座」的力量。
Dainsleif:Thereby imbuing the newly born god with the power to "topple the divine thrones of Celestia."
【选项1】
旅行者:(天空岛…)
Traveler: (Celestia...)
【选项2】
旅行者:(动摇神座…)
Traveler: (Topple the divine thrones...)
派蒙:呜…这个计划想要对抗的东西,真是巨大到不可思议呢。
Paimon:Oh boy... The Abyss Order sure isn't holding back with this plan.
派蒙:说起来,既然现在没人知道「世上第一座耕地机」在哪里,那不如…先从「神像」这个信息入手调查?
Paimon:Hmm. Since no one knows where the first Field Tiller is, how about we take the information about the statue as the starting point for our investigation?
【选项1】
旅行者:那座神像,是风神像的模样…
Traveler: That statue... It looked like the Anemo Archon...
【选项2】
旅行者:去问问西风教会的人?
Traveler: Should we ask the Church of Favonius about it?
派蒙:嗯,那个到处卖唱的诗人太难找了,不如先去西风大教堂了解一下情况吧,说不定会有什么眉目。
Paimon:Yeah, that Tone-Deaf Bard is too difficult to track down anyway. Let's go to the Cathedral first and ask around, maybe we'll learn something.
戴因斯雷布:教堂…哼。
Dainsleif:The Cathedral... Hmph.
派蒙:嗯?戴因,怎么了吗?
Paimon:Huh? What's the matter, Dain?
戴因斯雷布:没什么,先过去再说吧。
Dainsleif:Nothing. Let's get moving.
最后更新于