不荣誉的试炼 Dishonorable Trial
为了调查「深渊教团」的「信」中所提到的计划,你们决定先前往蒙德城的西风大教堂,向教会的人请教一下… To investigate the plan that the Abyss Order's talisman speaks of, you decide to head to the Cathedral in Mondstadt to consult the members of the Chur
前往西风大教堂 Go to the Favonius Cathedral
与戴因对话 Talk to Dainsleif
戴因斯雷布:巨大的神像,恢弘的教堂。蒙德人为了修建它们,必然花费了海量的资源与精力。
Dainsleif:A huge statue, a grandiose Cathedral... The people of Mondstadt clearly spent a great deal of resources and energy to construct them.
戴因斯雷布:但收到这份礼物的风神,究竟感受到了多少,又回报了多少呢?
Dainsleif:But how aware of this was the Anemo Archon on receiving this gift, and how much did he give back in return?
派蒙:「信仰」是不求回报的吧?
Paimon:Faith doesn't ask for anything in return though, does it?
戴因斯雷布:哼,只要神灵心安理得,我也不多说什么。
Dainsleif:Hmph, as long as the gods have a clear conscience about it all, there's nothing I can say about it.
派蒙:嘘——!马上就要进教堂了,风神的坏话可不能乱说。
Paimon:Shh! We're about to enter the Cathedral. Don't say anything bad about the Anemo Archon...
派蒙:而且风神其实…呃,啊,没什么。
Paimon:And actually, the Anemo Archon is... Gah, never mind.
戴因斯雷布:呵,我本来就没有进教堂的打算。与修女打交道的事,就交给你们了。
Dainsleif:Heh, I never specifically said I would enter the Cathedral. I'll leave you two to mingle with the sisters.
派蒙:欸?
Paimon:Huh?
【选项1】
旅行者:之前都是一起行动的。
Traveler: But we've done everything else together.
【选项2】
旅行者:你不好奇吗?
Traveler: Aren't you curious?
戴因斯雷布:你是蒙德城的荣誉骑士,深受信任,他们应该会放心让你参与到这件事里。
Dainsleif:You are the Honorary Knight of Mondstadt. They will surely allow you to poke into these affairs with their utmost trust.
戴因斯雷布:而我的出现,只会徒增警惕罢了。
Dainsleif:Having me tag along would only make them suspicious.
【选项1】
旅行者:因为是陌生人?
Traveler: Because they don't know you?
【选项2】
旅行者:你觉得你会不受欢迎?
Traveler: You don't think you will be popular among the sisters?
戴因斯雷布:嗯,而且就像小家伙说的一样,我随时…都可能说出教会不想听到的话。
Dainsleif:Correct, and just as our little friend said... I might say something bad about the Church at any time.
戴因斯雷布:「拒信者」踏入「虔诚之地」,从来不会有什么好结果。
Dainsleif:When a non-believer steps onto holy ground, the result is never pretty.
戴因斯雷布:我过去从未蒙受过神明的恩惠,现在和未来也没有必要。
Dainsleif:I have never received the favor of the gods in the past. I don't see any reason I would need it now or in the future, either.
戴因斯雷布:好了,这种事说得也够多了。我们在闲聊的时候,深渊教团可没有停下脚步。
Dainsleif:That's enough about that. While we've been chit-chatting, the Abyss Order continues to act.
派蒙:唔,那,旅行者,就我们两个人去问问看吧。
Paimon:Okay then, Traveler, we'll just go in ourselves and ask around.
戴因斯雷布:我还得提醒你们一句,你们最好也别向教会里的人提起「污秽逆位神像」。
Dainsleif:I should warn you about one thing. Don't go mentioning the Defiled Statue inside the Cathedral.
戴因斯雷布:西风教会对神像的事不会置之不理,但如果他们贸然插手,只怕会打草惊蛇。
Dainsleif:The Church of Favonius wouldn't ignore the matter of the statue, but if they rashly tried anything against the Abyss Order, it would only ruin whatever element of surprise we may have.
戴因斯雷布:而且…不论是谁,触碰了与「深渊」有关的因果,一般也不会有太好的结局。
Dainsleif:Also... Meddling in the affairs of the Abyss usually doesn't end well for anyone.
与芭芭拉对话 Talk to Barbara
芭芭拉:荣誉骑士!你好,最近过得如何?今天有什么事吗?
Barbara:Honorary Knight! Hi, how have you been? Do you need anything today?
芭芭拉:啊…不过,先说好,想再借天空之琴,是不可以的!
Barbara:Agh... But I should first make it clear that if you need to borrow the Holy Lyre der Himmel again, we cannot oblige.
派蒙:(看来她还没有发现幻术的事…)
Paimon:(It seems she still hasn't realized it's just an illusion...)
派蒙:我们是来打听事情的。芭芭拉听说过「世上第一座耕地机」吗?
Paimon:We're here to ask some questions about something. Barbara, have you heard about "the first Field Tiller"?
芭芭拉:嗯?那是什么?「耕地机」…是用来做什么的?
Barbara:Hmm... What's that? "Field Tiller"... What does it do?
派蒙:唔,果然不知道啊。那换个问题吧,教会有没有弄丢过七天神像呢?
Paimon:Ah, of course you wouldn't know anything about that, hehe... Okay, next question: Has the Church ever lost a Statue of The Seven?
芭芭拉:欸?
Barbara:Huh?
芭芭拉:你们是来问那个「老故事」的吗?好意外,因为是很久以前的事,现在已经没有什么人再提起了。
Barbara:You're here to ask about that old story? Well, I didn't expect that... That was such a long time ago, barely anyone mentions it nowadays.
芭芭拉:很久以前,确实有座七天神像一夜之间突然消失,没有留下任何痕迹。
Barbara:A long time ago, there was indeed one Statue of The Seven that disappeared one night without a trace.
芭芭拉:当时,几乎所有教会成员都参与了搜索,但最后也没有找到。
Barbara:Nearly every member of the Church joined the search for it, but it was never found.
芭芭拉:在教会的记载里,这件怪事被称为「失落的七天神像」。
Barbara:In the Church's records, as you might assume, this incident has been called "The Lost Statue of The Seven."
派蒙:唔…果然。
Paimon:Hmm... Of course.
芭芭拉:果然?
Barbara:Of course?
派蒙:啊,没什么。还有别的什么线索吗?呃,我是说…还有别的什么怪事吗?
Paimon:Uh, nothing! So, do you have any other clues— uh, Paimon means... any other strange stories?
派蒙:(对不起了,芭芭拉,暂时不能告诉你我们见过神像的事…这也是商量过的结果,为了你的安全…)
Paimon:(Sorry, Barbara, but we can't tell you about the statue we saw just yet... Like Dain said outside, it's for your own good...)
芭芭拉:别的怪事?不太清楚,我想想教会记录过的怪事…「暴君的遗怨」?不对,时间上应该关联不大…
Barbara:Other strange stories? I'm not sure, let me think about what other unusual incidents are in the Church's records... Oh, "The Tyrant's Final Fury"? No, that's from another time, probably unrelated...
派蒙:「暴君的遗怨」?
Paimon:"The Tyrant's Final Fury"?
芭芭拉:哦,这件怪事指的是,现在被称作「风龙废墟」的「旧蒙德」,有一段时间变得非常危险。
Barbara:Oh, this refers to a time of great danger that engulfed Old Mondstadt, the place now known as Stormterror's Lair.
芭芭拉:在很多年前的某段时间里,只要有人接近那里,就会引来从天而降的火球。
Barbara:Many, many years ago, there was a time when balls of fire would rain from the sky whenever anyone approached Old Mondstadt.
派蒙:从天而降的火球?!好可怕。
Paimon:Balls of fire raining from the sky!? How terrifying...
芭芭拉:当时,人们认为那是「龙卷之魔神」的诅咒,所以把它叫做「暴君的遗怨」。
Barbara:People at that time believed that it was a curse laid down by the God of Storms, so they referred to it as "The Tyrant's Final Fury."
芭芭拉:这个诡异的现象持续了一年,最后也没能解决,后来是自己慢慢停息的。
Barbara:This strange phenomenon continued for about a year. No one was ever able to solve it, it just gradually ceased on its own.
【选项1】
旅行者:这也太古怪了。
Traveler: So bizarre.
【选项2】
旅行者:未必和暴君有关吧。
Traveler: It's not necessarily related to the tyrant...
芭芭拉:嗯,后来教会认为,「暴君遗怨」的说法站不住脚。龙卷之魔神,按理说不会发射火球…
Barbara:Right! Later, the theory of "The Tyrant's Final Fury" became less probable in the eyes of the Church. Common reasoning dictates that the God of Storms wouldn't shoot fireballs...
芭芭拉:恐怕,是有别的什么原因引发了灾祸吧。
Barbara:Perhaps it was something else that caused the disaster.
芭芭拉:总之,这件事和「失落的神像」可能没有关系。但其它的怪事,我也联想不到什么了。
Barbara:Anyway, this incident might not be related to "The Lost Statue of The Seven," but I just can't think of any other strange incidents that might be.
派蒙:没关系,还是很谢谢你!
Paimon:It's okay. Thanks anyway!
罗莎莉亚:「谢谢」?我好像又听到了麻烦的词…
Rosaria:There's that pointless word "thank you" again. I can never get used to hearing it...
芭芭拉:啊,是你啊,罗莎莉亚。
Barbara:Oh, Rosaria, it's you.
罗莎莉亚:如果要找骑士团,他们现在没时间,「那群魔物」又回来了。
Rosaria:If you're looking for the Knights of Favonius, they're busy with those monsters again.
芭芭拉:「那群魔物」?
Barbara:"Those monsters"?
罗莎莉亚:就是那些曾经借风魔龙之乱,试图进攻蒙德城的怪物。
Rosaria:Those monsters that tried to attack Mondstadt last time, during the Stormterror incident.
派蒙:那不就是深渊教团吗?!它们又有动作了?
Paimon:Wasn't that the Abyss Order!? They're at it again?
罗莎莉亚:嗯,它们正在奔狼领集结,狼群躁动不安。
Rosaria:Indeed. They are gathering in Wolvendom, causing great unrest among the wolves.
罗莎莉亚:深渊教团,或许是…盯上了「北风王狼的残魂」?至于是为了什么,我还不能确定。
Rosaria:Could it be... that the Abyss Order is targeting the spirit of Lupus Boreas? As for what purpose, I can't say for certain.
罗莎莉亚:琴团长已经去了奔狼领,我也要开始暗中行动了。
Rosaria:Master Jean has already headed off to Wolvendom. I must also begin to make a move myself.
芭芭拉:那、那我也要去!
Barbara:Th—Then I will go as well!
罗莎莉亚:琴团长说,要你留在教会,做好神职人员的本职工作。
Rosaria:Master Jean said you should stay at the church, and continue your work with the clergy.
芭芭拉:可、可你也是神职人员啊…
Barbara:B—But... you're also a member of the clergy...
旅行者:不用担心,我也会去帮忙的。
Traveler:Don't worry, I will go to help as well.
派蒙:对,我们也会去帮助琴团长的!
Paimon:Right, we'll go give Master Jean a hand!
芭芭拉:唔…好吧,有「荣誉骑士」在的话…
Barbara:Oh... Okay, if the Honorary Knight will be there, then...
芭芭拉:但还是请务必小心行事。愿风神保佑大家都安然无恙…
Barbara:But please, everyone, be careful. May the Anemo Archon protect you all.
与戴因对话 Talk to Dainsleif
戴因斯雷布:原来如此,深渊教团已经展开新的行动了么?
Dainsleif:I see... Has the Abyss Order already launched a new operation...?
戴因斯雷布:很可能与「污秽逆位神像」有关,我们也去看看。
Dainsleif:This could very well have something to do with the Defiled Statue. We should go as well.
派蒙:说起来,深渊教团去奔狼领干嘛?难道又要重演特瓦林事件?啊——重复的灾难就别再来啦。
Paimon:But, what is the Abyss Order going to Wolvendom for anyway? Are they looking to do the same as they did with Dvalin? Aaaah... Not again!
戴因斯雷布:不,应该不会。
Dainsleif:No, that's not likely.
戴因斯雷布:与被镇压的奥赛尔不同,魔神「安德留斯」早就死了。
Dainsleif:Unlike Osial, who was just suppressed, Andrius died long ago.
戴因斯雷布:如今守护奔狼领的,只是它的残魂而已。
Dainsleif:Today it is just his spirit that stands guard over Wolvendom.
戴因斯雷布:深渊使徒将那缕残魂当作目标,或许只是想要从风神眷属的口中,挖出些有用的信息…
Dainsleif:The Abyss Herald may just be targeting the spirit of Andrius in an attempt to garner some information from one of the Anemo Archon's old companions.
前往奔狼领 Go to Wolvendom
打倒深渊教团 Defeat the Abyss Order
派蒙:啊!果然有深渊教团的魔物!
Paimon:Aah! The Abyss Order!
戴因斯雷布:不要轻敌,我们上。
Dainsleif:Don't underestimate the enemy. Let's take them now.
与琴对话 Talk to Jean
派蒙:呼——这一带敌人可真不少!
Paimon:Whew... There sure are a lot of enemies around here!
戴因斯雷布:越靠近目标,敌人就越多。哼,符合教团的作风。
Dainsleif:The closer we get to the target, the more enemies there are. Hmph, fits the Abyss Order's style.
旅行者:我们得快点找到「王狼」。
Traveler:We should hurry and find Lupus Boreas.
派蒙:嗯!走吧!
Paimon:Yeah! Let's go!
戴因斯雷布:我…就不去了。
Dainsleif:I'm... not going any further.
派蒙:哎?为什么呀?难道你害怕毛茸茸的生物?
Paimon:Huh? Why not? Is it because you're afraid of fluffy animals?
【选项1】
旅行者:应该不是这种原因。
Traveler: That's... probably not it.
【选项2】
旅行者:毛茸茸不可爱吗?
Traveler: Aren't fluffy things cute?
戴因斯雷布:与「狼」无关。是因为它作为昔日的魔神,却效力于如今的七神。
Dainsleif:It has nothing to do with wolves. It's because Boreas was an ancient god, yet he willingly became a servant of The Seven.
戴因斯雷布:我无法认可它的行为,更不想和它打交道。
Dainsleif:I cannot possibly agree with his actions. I don't desire any interaction with him.
戴因斯雷布:再说,讨人喜欢是你的本事,我可做不到。
Dainsleif:Besides, you're the one people like. I'm... less likable.
【选项1】
旅行者:你真的很讨厌七神呢。
Traveler: You really despise The Seven, huh.
戴因斯雷布:神明本就不值得期待。
Dainsleif:There's nothing special about gods anyway.
【选项2】
旅行者:你真的很不喜欢交际呢。
Traveler: You really don't like social interaction, huh.
戴因斯雷布:与人打交道当然没问题,与神…就不好说了。
Dainsleif:I have no problem interacting with people. But interacting with gods... that's a different story.
戴因斯雷布:就当是我私人的建议好了,记住,随时都要对神明保持警惕。
Dainsleif:It's just my opinion, but a word of advice: Always be on your guard when around gods.
戴因斯雷布:不要太过信任他们,但,也不要走上…「推翻」或「猎杀」的道路。
Dainsleif:You shouldn't place too much trust in them. But at the same time, don't go too far in the opposite direction... Don't go trying to overthrow them, or hunt them down.
戴因斯雷布:即使,对于你当年那个「仇敌」,也是如此。
Dainsleif:Even if the god in question is your sworn enemy.
派蒙:不要信任,也不要猎杀…好别扭的想法。戴因究竟是在仇恨七神,还是维护七神呢?
Paimon:Don't trust them, and don't hunt them... That's some awkward advice. Does Dain hate The Seven, or is he protecting them?
旅行者:为什么会有如此矛盾的观点?
Traveler:Why is your opinion so contradictory?
戴因斯雷布:……
Dainsleif:...
戴因斯雷布:前车之鉴。
Dainsleif:Lest I repeat the failings of my forebears.
戴因斯雷布:我…就最后告诉你们一个事实吧。
Dainsleif:I... will tell you one final fact.
派蒙:欸?什么事实?
Paimon:Huh? What fact?
戴因斯雷布:「坎瑞亚是被神覆灭的国度,而这就是…深渊教团想要覆灭七神国度的原因。」
Dainsleif:The destruction of the nation of Khaenri'ah by the gods... is the reason the Abyss Order now seeks to destroy the nations watched over by The Seven.
戴因斯雷布:闲聊到此为止,先办正事。我去解决剩余的深渊教团,你们也快去快回。事情都解决后,我们在奔狼领的入口见。
Dainsleif:Well, enough chit-chat. We should get back to business. I will go take care of the remaining Abyss Order members in the area. Try and keep your visit with Boreas brief. Afterward, let's meet at the entrance to Wolvendom.
派蒙:啊…他走了…
Paimon:Oh... There he goes...
派蒙:真是个怪人呢。
Paimon:What a strange man.
旅行者:我稍微能理解他一点。
Traveler:I can kind of see where he's coming from.
派蒙:嗯,这么说来,你也很提防「陌生的神灵」呢。
Paimon:Yeah, that's true. You also keep your guard up against unfamiliar gods.
派蒙:那时在璃月,请仙典仪上,你的选择和戴因很类似…
Paimon:At the Rite of Descension in Liyue, your decision was very similar to what Dain would do...
旅行者:因为缺乏信任。无从交涉,只能回避。
Traveler:When there's a lack of trust, it's best to just avoid the situation entirely...
派蒙:唉…真是不容易啊…
Paimon:sigh Not the easiest situation...
琴:荣誉骑士,派蒙!你们怎么在这里?
Jean:Honorary Knight! Paimon! What are you two doing here?
派蒙:呀,琴团长!太好了,找到你啦!
Paimon:Oh, Master Jean! So glad we found you.
派蒙:我们听罗莎莉亚说,你来这里作战,所以就过来支援你啦。
Paimon:Rosaria told us that you came here to fight the Abyss Order, so we came to help.
琴:那真是非常感谢。这次暴动非常诡异,深渊教团将奔狼领层层包围,我正准备调动兵力对抗。
Jean:Then your help is greatly appreciated. The Abyss Order's sudden offensive is very strange, they have surrounded Wolvendom. I am preparing to send out some knights to fight back.
琴:我刚在奔狼领侦察了一番…没想到遇见了你们。
Jean:I just scouted out all of Wolvendom... but I did not see you.
琴:听罗莎莉亚说,他们的目标可能是「玻瑞亚斯」。
Jean:Rosaria told me that the Abyss Order is going after Boreas.
琴:但深渊教团…与「玻瑞亚斯」…会有什么关联?
Jean:But the Abyss Order and Boreas... What is the connection between them?
派蒙:单纯的找麻烦,应该不需要理由吧。
Paimon:They just like to cause trouble. Do they really need a reason?
派蒙:你看,深渊教团已经找过特瓦林的麻烦,再去找另一个风神眷属的麻烦,也不奇怪呀。
Paimon:The Abyss Order already went after Dvalin, it's not too surprising that they would also go after another one of the Anemo Archon's buddies.
琴:也、也有道理…
Jean:Hmm... That is true...
琴:总之,这附近的威胁,无论是明面的,还是潜伏的,都交给我来处理吧。
Jean:Regardless, whether the reason behind the present threat is clear or not, I'll handle the situation.
琴:荣誉骑士,请你赶去确认一下「王狼」是否遭遇危机。
Jean:Honorary Knight, please go and check if Lupus Boreas is in any danger.
琴:魔神的残魂…不常见人。但我听说你与它有过一面之缘,由你出面,或许是最合适的。
Jean:This god's spirit... he does not often see people. But I hear that you have met him before. Maybe it is best that you are also the one to meet him this time.
旅行者:交给我吧。
Traveler:I'll do it.
琴:嗯,多加小心。前方的任务就拜托你了,「西风的荣誉骑士」。
Jean:Okay, be careful. Thank you for your help, Honorary Knight of Favonius.
寻找「北风的王狼」 Look for the Great Wolf King of the North
派蒙:看、看那边!是雷泽!还有…「深渊使徒」!
Paimon:gasp Look over there, it's Razor! And... the Abyss Herald!
与雷泽对话 Talk to Razor
雷泽:这里,不欢迎,你。
Razor:You... not welcome here!
深渊使徒:呵呵呵…仅剩残魂的狼,竟然还有养护子嗣的习性。
Abyss Herald:Ahahaha... So, the wolf's wretched spirit likes to raise wild pups now?
深渊使徒:是想要作为护卫吗?但他的力量,显然不能与魔神曾经的利爪相比。
Abyss Herald:You claim to be a guardian, yet your once-sharp claws have clearly dulled since your days of godly glory.
深渊使徒:而只要服从于我们,你就能重获比肩神明的权柄,就像过去一样。
Abyss Herald:If you serve us, we can restore your divine powers you once held in the past.
玻瑞亚斯:谗…言…
Boreas:Lies... lies...
派蒙:这是什么仪式?它看上去很痛苦!
Paimon:What the heck is this ceremony? He looks like he's in a lot of pain.
派蒙:唔…是类似控制特瓦林心智时的「腐蚀」吗?!
Paimon:Oh no... Is this the same thing they did to corrupt Dvalin's mind?
雷泽:狼,不屈服。但,不能,再继续。
Razor:Wolves never surrender. But... this can't go on.
【选项1】
旅行者:我来阻止它。
Traveler: I'll stop this.
【选项2】
旅行者:再战一次使徒而已。
Traveler: Time for another round with the Abyss Herald.
深渊使徒:不论几次,你们的努力都只是徒劳无功…
Abyss Herald:No matter how many times you resist us, your efforts are all in vain...
打倒所有魔物 Defeat all opponents
与「北风的王狼」对话 Talk to the Great Wolf King of the North
深渊使徒:哼…短暂的仪式被打断了,你们真是好运。
Abyss Herald:Hmph... The ceremony was interrupted. How fortunate for you.
深渊使徒:没想到,仅仅是一缕残魂,也有这么坚强的意志…
Abyss Herald:How does an old spirit have such determined will...?
深渊使徒:但这种微小的变数,不足以影响全局。
Abyss Herald:No matter. This is but a small unforeseen variable. Our grand scheme will not be affected.
派蒙:又消失了…
Paimon:It disappeared again...
【选项1】
旅行者:至少阻止了它的行动。
Traveler: At least we stopped it this time.
【选项2】
旅行者:跑得倒是挺快。
Traveler: It sure ran away quickly.
雷泽:谢谢你们,来得,及时。
Razor:Thank you, you came... just in time.
玻瑞亚斯:人类中的「卢皮卡」…让你们见到我如此姿态,见笑了。
Boreas:Human Lupical... I am ashamed that you must see me in my present state.
玻瑞亚斯:但深渊的使徒,终究是太小看我了。
Boreas:But still, the Abyss Herald underestimated my strength.
雷泽:王狼,不拒绝,试炼。但,阴森的外来者,不遵守,试炼的规矩。
Razor:Lupus Boreas never refuses trial. But, scary outsider... not respect trial rules.
雷泽:我也,注意不到,布下的陷阱…
Razor:I, too, didn't see... the trap...
派蒙:也就是说,是深渊教团先做好了腐蚀的准备,再以试炼的名义,把「王狼」唤醒?
Paimon:Wait... So you mean, the Abyss Order had everything prepared to corrupt Lupus Boreas' mind, then lured him out under the pretense of challenging him in a trial?
【选项1】
旅行者:这不是你的错,雷泽。
Traveler: It's not your fault, Razor.
【选项2】
旅行者:别沮丧。
Traveler: Come on, cheer up.
雷泽:谢谢你,旅行者。以后,我的爪子,需要,更锋利。
Razor:Thank you, Traveler. In the future, my claws... must get sharper.
雷泽:你们,闻到了危险,来这里?
Razor:You... smelled danger, and came here?
派蒙:不,我们是听说的,我们的鼻子没有这么好用啦。
Paimon:No, we heard about the danger. Paimon's nose doesn't even know what danger smells like!
派蒙:除了来帮忙之外,我们还有一件事要请教。
Paimon:Besides coming to help, we actually have something to ask you about, too.
派蒙:请问…这位魔神大人,你知道「世上第一座耕地机」吗?
Paimon:Uh... Excuse us, Mr. Wolf God, do you know anything about the first Field Tiller?
玻瑞亚斯:我不关心人类的造物,不知道「耕地机」是什么。但只说印象深刻的机械,曾经倒是有一座。
Boreas:I pay no heed to the contraptions of humans. I know not what this "Field Tiller" is, though there was indeed one human-made machine that I can never forget.
玻瑞亚斯:它误闯了我的试炼场地,我将它视为参与试炼的勇士。
Boreas:It entered into my proving ground by accident, and I mistook it for a challenger.
玻瑞亚斯:可它没有智能,只想要战斗。它从头到脚,都是为了杀戮而铸造。
Boreas:But it could not think, only fight. It was designed as a pure killing machine from top to bottom.
玻瑞亚斯:最终,我的攻击损坏了它。在倒下之前,它离开了这块试炼场。
Boreas:I eventually damaged it greatly with one of my attacks. Before it fell to the ground, it fled the proving ground.
派蒙:唔…听这些描述,好像不排除是「世上第一座耕地机」的可能?
Paimon:Hmm... By the sounds of it, it's possible that could have been the very first Field Tiller, right?
【选项1】
旅行者:它会旋转吗?
Traveler: Could it spin?
玻瑞亚斯:是的,它会旋转,跳得很高,还会发射火球。力量虽不比魔神,但比很多持有「神之眼」的人都强。
Boreas:Yes. It could spin, leap high into the air, and even shoot fireballs. Although no match for a god, it was stronger than even many who wield Visions.
【选项2】
旅行者:它会发射导弹吗?
Traveler: Could it shoot missiles?
玻瑞亚斯:「导弹」?不…我已经说了,我不关心人类的造物,不懂这些奇怪的词。
Boreas:"Missiles"? I do not know this strange word... As I said, I pay no heed to the contraptions of humans.
玻瑞亚斯:它会旋转,跳得很高,还会发射火球。力量虽不比魔神,但比很多持有「神之眼」的人都强。
Boreas:It could spin, leap high into the air, and even shoot fireballs. Although no match for a god, it was stronger than even many who wield Visions.
派蒙:火球…?咦,最近是不是在哪听到过这个词来着。
Paimon:Fireballs...? Hey, didn't we hear this somewhere else recently as well?
派蒙:总之,这个消息是不是能说明,「世上第一座耕地机」,确实来过蒙德?
Paimon:Anyway, this pretty much proves that the first Field Tiller came to Mondstadt, doesn't it?
派蒙:听起来,「世上第一座」的力量,比后来那些量产的遗迹守卫强了很多呢。
Paimon:It sounds like the first one was way stronger than the mass-produced Ruin Guards that came after.
派蒙:但在这个故事里,它好像在「狼的试炼」里被打坏了…
Paimon:But in this story, it was damaged at the proving ground while fighting the Wolf of the North...
雷泽:不知道。那么,帮上忙了吗?
Razor:Don't know... But, did we help?
派蒙:帮大忙了,谢谢你们!
Paimon:Yes, you were a big help! Thanks!
派蒙:我们要继续去追查一件很重要的事了。虽然深渊使徒离开了,但教团的进攻还没结束,你们也要小心!
Paimon:We need to go keep investigating something super important. The Abyss Herald may have left, but the Abyss's forces are still attacking. You two be careful!
雷泽:嗯,我能闻到,更加危险的,东西。
Razor:Yes. I smell... more danger. Bigger danger.
雷泽:你们,也,保护自己。
Razor:You two, also be careful.
派蒙:掌握了非常重要的情报,我们快去告诉戴因吧!
Paimon:Well, that was some good intel! Quick, let's go tell Dain.
最后更新于