有隔阂的魂灵 A Soul Set Apart

根据从芭芭拉与「北风的王狼」那里得到的线索,你们继续寻找着那台「世上第一座耕地机」… You continue searching for "the first Field Tiller," following the information you've obtained from Barbara and the Great Wolf King of the North...

与戴因对话 Talk to Dainsleif

派蒙:呀,戴因在这里。你有见过琴团长吗?

Paimon:Dain, there you are. Did you see Master Jean?

戴因斯雷布:我见到她了,但刻意避开了她。

Dainsleif:I saw her, but purposely avoided her.

戴因斯雷布:她是「狮牙骑士」,又是代理团长,必然会对我抱有戒心。

Dainsleif:As both the Lionfang Knight and Acting Grand Master, she naturally would have some reservations towards me.

戴因斯雷布:若我不谨慎,总有一天会变成她的调查对象。

Dainsleif:If I'm not careful, one day I may find myself becoming the object of one of her investigations.

戴因斯雷布:话说回来,我这边只是解决了些魔物,没找到什么情报。你们那边,有收获吗?

Dainsleif:But back to the matter at hand... I defeated some of the Abyss forces but wasn't able to gather any information. Did you have more success?

戴因斯雷布:原来如此…

Dainsleif:I see...

戴因斯雷布:那么,「世上第一座耕地机」动向的全貌,大致就已经能够拼凑齐了。

Dainsleif:Well then. We can more or less figure out where the first Field Tiller ended up.

派蒙:咦?真的吗?就凭「王狼」说的那些话?

Paimon:Huh? Really? Just from the Lupus Boreas story?

戴因斯雷布:不止是凭这一条信息,而是更综合的考虑。

Dainsleif:That information combined with a more comprehensive analysis.

戴因斯雷布:比如,你们之前告诉我说,教会传下的那个「老故事」…

Dainsleif:For example, the old story you told me you heard in the Cathedral...

旅行者:「暴君的遗怨」!

Traveler:"The Tyrant's Final Fury"!

戴因斯雷布:没错。正是你口中那位修女提到的,曾被误认为暴君遗怨的奇怪事件。

Dainsleif:Exactly, the strange story told to you by that young sister, long mistaken to be a curse rained down by a deceased tyrant.

【选项1】

旅行者:如果从天而降的火球是导弹…

Traveler: The fireballs raining from the sky were probably missiles...

【选项2】

旅行者:当时的蒙德想不通火球是什么…

Traveler: The ancient people of Mondstadt wouldn't have seen the fireballs for what they were...

【选项3】

旅行者:其实芭芭拉是祈礼牧师来着…

Traveler: Actually, Barbara's the deaconess...

派蒙:啊,我懂了!所以「暴君的遗怨」,其实是从奔狼领逃走的那座机器,自动发射的导弹!

Paimon:Ah, Paimon gets it! So "The Tyrant's Final Fury" was really just missiles fired from the Field Tiller after it ran from Wolvendom!

派蒙:它在「狼的试炼」里损坏以后,游荡到了「旧蒙德」的废墟,住了下来…

Paimon:After it was damaged in the fight with the Wolf of the North, it must have wandered into the ruins of Old Mondstadt and stayed there...

派蒙:只要有人接近,就咚咚咚——地发射。直到有一天,它终于坏掉了,所以从天而降的火球也消失了。

Paimon:Then, whenever anyone got close — PEW, PEW, BOOM! It would fire a ton of missiles at them... Until one day, it finally broke down for good, and the fireballs stopped raining from the sky.

派蒙:那时候的蒙德人还没大量接触过「遗迹守卫」,就只能解读成是「暴君的遗怨」了!

Paimon:Back then, the people of Mondstadt hadn't seen many Ruin Guards before, so they came to interpret it as "The Tyrant's Final Fury"!

戴因斯雷布:看来,我们该去那个现在叫做「风龙废墟」的地方,开始地毯式搜查了。

Dainsleif:It looks like we need to make a trip to Stormterror's Lair and comb the entire area.

【选项1】

旅行者:不。

Traveler: No.

【选项2】

旅行者:不用了。

Traveler: No need.

戴因斯雷布:哦?你的意思是…

Dainsleif:Hmm. What do you mean...?

旅行者:我有…现成的「记忆」。

Traveler:I... I remember.

派蒙:咦…你是说…

Paimon:Huh? You mean...

派蒙:哦!我也懂了!没错没错,那台「坐在高塔上的守卫」,确实很让人印象深刻呢!

Paimon:Ohh, Paimon remembers, too! We saw that abandoned Ruin Guard sitting atop the tower when we went there before! Can't forget something like that!

前往风龙废墟 Go to Stormterror's Lair

与戴因对话 Talk to Dainsleif

派蒙:就是这个吗?好,用元素视野看看吧!

Paimon:This is it, right? Okay then, use your Elemental Sight to look for the eye!

派蒙:唔唔唔唔——怎么样,有什么发现吗?

Paimon:Ooooh... So what did you see?

派蒙:欸?你说什么都没发生?明明我还这么期待…

Paimon:Huh? ...Nothing? But Paimon was so excited...

派蒙:怎么会,是不是哪里搞错了?

Paimon:What's going on...? Are you sure you did it right?

戴因斯雷布:是方法的问题。

Dainsleif:This requires another method.

戴因斯雷布:对「耕地机」用元素视野是不可行的,因为驱动它的能源从来不是「元素」。

Dainsleif:Using Elemental Sight on a Field Tiller is of no use because it is not powered by the elements.

戴因斯雷布:交给我吧,我来尝试。

Dainsleif:Let me give it a try.

戴因斯雷布:…好了。

Dainsleif:...And done.

派蒙:哇,这就是…!

Paimon:Wowwww! It's, it's the...!

戴因斯雷布:深渊使徒一直寻找的关键,「世上第一座耕地机的眼睛」。

Dainsleif:The very thing the Abyss Herald has been seeking all along — the eye of the first Field Tiller.

戴因斯雷布:如今留存的所有遗迹守卫,都是这台机器的仿制品。作为「原型机」,它的战斗力不受控制。

Dainsleif:All of the Ruin Guards today are just replicas of this machine. As the prototype, its combat capability was unrestricted.

派蒙:「原型机」…难懂的词,是坎瑞亚人的术语吗。

Paimon:"Prototype"? ...Paimon doesn't know that word, is it another ancient term from Khaenri'ah?

戴因斯雷布:正如深渊教团所想,若能将「眼」置于「污秽逆位神像」之手…

Dainsleif:As the Abyss Order has surmised, if this eye is placed in the hands of the Defiled Statue...

戴因斯雷布:以此作为基底,接合「漩涡之魔神」奥赛尔的肢体,制造机械魔神…

Dainsleif:And if the limbs of Osial, Overlord of the Vortex, are attached to the statue... there you have a mechanized god.

戴因斯雷布:就能为新诞生的污秽魔神,赋予「动摇天空岛上神座」的力量。

Dainsleif:And this newly born god will have the power to "topple the divine thrones of Celestia."

【选项1】

旅行者:极端又危险的行为…

Traveler: What an extreme and dangerous operation.

【选项2】

旅行者:一定要阻止深渊教团。

Traveler: The Abyss Order must be stopped.

戴因斯雷布:没错。

Dainsleif:Yes.

派蒙:那那那,这「眼睛」该怎么处理?

Paimon:Th—Then... What should we do with this eye?

【选项1】

旅行者:找个隐秘的地方藏起来吧。

Traveler: Hide it somewhere no one will find it.

【选项2】

旅行者:交给西风教会保管吧。

Traveler: Put it under the guardianship of the Church of Favonius.

戴因斯雷布:不。由我来保管它。

Dainsleif:No. I'll guard it myself.

派蒙:欸?!你?戴因…你该不会拿它去做奇怪的事吧!

Paimon:Huh!? You!? Dain... You won't go and do anything crazy with it, will you?

戴因斯雷布:随你质疑我的立场吧,但我必须确保它的力量不被旁人利用。

Dainsleif:You may doubt me if you wish, but I must ensure it does not fall into the wrong hands.

戴因斯雷布:隐秘之地会被挖掘,而教会——在我眼中不值得信任。

Dainsleif:No matter where we may hide it, they will find it. And as for the Church of Favonius — well, you know I don't trust them.

派蒙:呃…嗯…

Paimon:Oh, hehe... right...

戴因斯雷布:不仅如此,为了永绝后患,我们还要「处理」那座「污秽逆位神像」。

Dainsleif:But our work isn't done yet. To avoid any further repercussions, we must also take care of that Defiled Statue.

【选项1】

旅行者:怎么处理?

Traveler: By doing what, exactly?

【选项2】

旅行者:可以交给教会去办吗?

Traveler: Can we let the Church take care of this one?

戴因斯雷布:不能让教会介入,我们自己处理。至于「处理」的意思…自然是销毁了。

Dainsleif:We can't have the Church get involved. Let's handle it ourselves. As for what I mean by take care of it... naturally, I mean to completely destroy it.

派蒙:销、销毁?!那可是七天神像啊!不仅是很有意义的文物,而且是真正的、神灵的…

Paimon:D—Destroy it!? That's a Statue of The Seven! As well as being a really important cultural relic, they're actually divine, too...

派蒙:幸亏之前瞒着芭芭拉,否则她现在一定会疯的!

Paimon:Ugh, well, good thing we didn't tell Barbara earlier. Otherwise, she'd be going completely bonkers right now!

戴因斯雷布:呵…七神之物,难道还要我帮他们悉心爱护?

Dainsleif:Hmph... Do The Seven really expect me to help them look after what belongs to them?

戴因斯雷布:走吧,回那座遗迹。我们去砸毁逆位的神像,而且,运气好的话,还能遇到「深渊使徒」。

Dainsleif:Let's go back to those ruins and destroy the inverted statue. If we are lucky, we will also run into that Abyss Herald.

戴因斯雷布:有我在,它就没可能再从你眼前消失一次了。

Dainsleif:I'll make sure it doesn't get away this time.

再次进入遗迹 Enter the ruins again

派蒙:没想到,这一路上兜兜转转,最后又走回来了呀。

Paimon:So, after all that running around, we end up right back here again...

派蒙:好不容易逃出险境,现在又要钻进去!

Paimon:Look at us... We barely escaped this place last time, and now we're strolling right back in!

派蒙:哎,像我们这样勇敢的冒险家,整个提瓦特大陆都找不出多少啦。

Paimon:Gee, surely we must be some of the bravest adventurers in all of Teyvat! That or the stupidest...

派蒙:如果要去找那座奇怪的神像…

Paimon:To get to that creepy statue...

派蒙:只要沿着我们之前逃出来的路线,反过来一路走回去,应该就能找到了吧。

Paimon:We just need to follow the path we used to escape last time. That should take us right to it...

派蒙:嗯!就这么办,我们出发吧,记得提高警惕呀。

Paimon:Yep! That'll work. Let's go, and remember to be on your guard.

找到「污秽逆位神像」 Search for the Defiled Statue

与戴因对话 Talk to Dainsleif

戴因斯雷布:看来,我们到了。

Dainsleif:Looks like we're here.

戴因斯雷布:怪异、枯萎…令人不快的房间。我理解你们所说的恶质气氛了。

Dainsleif:An eerie, lifeless, dark chamber... I understand the evil aura you were describing earlier.

派蒙:呜呜呜…还是这么恐怖的环境…

Paimon:Ohhhh... Such a scary place...

戴因斯雷布:小心,不要被「污秽逆位神像」的力量压倒了——「深渊使徒」就在这里。

Dainsleif:Be careful to not be overwhelmed by the power of the Defiled Statue— the Abyss Herald, it's here.

深渊使徒:呵呵呵呵…敏锐的嗅觉…

Abyss Herald:Mwahaha... You sense correctly.

深渊使徒:你还是这么讨人厌啊,教团之敌,戴因斯雷布!

Abyss Herald:You are just as vexatious as ever, Dainsleif, enemy of the Abyss!

深渊使徒:我能感受到,你身上有股可怕的血腥味。是来自漆黑的噩梦,亦或是…嗯?

Abyss Herald:I sense your soul is stained by terrible bloodshed, perhaps from your darkest nightmares. Unless... Huh?

深渊使徒:噢噢…真危险。你也有那种「腐朽」的味道,让我熟悉…

Abyss Herald:Oh, and something far more dangerous! You reek of a corruption familiar to me...

深渊使徒:你和我们一样,都是危险的事物。但「教团」以外的危险之物,都该被放在笼子里才对…

Abyss Herald:Then we are the same. We're both dangerous. But dangers from outside of the Abyss Order must be caught and caged...

戴因斯雷布:啧。

Dainsleif:Tsk.

戴因斯雷布:你的舌头,恐怕也「腐朽」了太久…

Dainsleif:It is your words that forever reek of corruption...

戴因斯雷布:该切了!

Dainsleif:Time to silence you!

击败深渊使徒 Defeat the Abyss Herald

你与戴因合力牵制住了「深渊使徒」,但正在你们占据上风时,一道熟悉的身影突然出现将你们击退。来人居然是…你苦寻已久的至亲!

You and Dain fight together against the Abyss Herald, but just as you gain the upper hand, someone familiar appears and stops you... It is your long-lost sibling.

与荧/空相会 Meet Aether/Lumine.

派蒙:那,那个人,难道就是…?!

Paimon:Hey, c—could that be...!?

旅行者:荧/哥哥!

Traveler:Aether/Lumine!

【选项1】

旅行者:终于找到你了!

Traveler: I've finally found you!

【选项2】

旅行者:快跟我走!这里很危险!

Traveler: Let's get out of here, it's too dangerous!

派蒙:等…等等,旅行者,她/他刚才替深渊使徒挡住了攻击…

Paimon:W—Wait, Traveler... He/She just blocked an attack against the Abyss Herald...

派蒙:你的妹妹/哥哥,好像和「深渊」…

Paimon:Your brother/sister, and the Abyss...

【选项1】

旅行者:…什么?

Traveler: ...What?

【选项2】

旅行者:你问…戴因?

Traveler: You're asking about... Dain?

派蒙:欸?

Paimon:Huh?

【选项1】

旅行者:(我们分离了这么久…)

Traveler: (We've been separated for so long...)

【选项2】

旅行者:(为什么在说…无关的事?)

Traveler: (Why are you asking about something that doesn't matter...?)

派蒙:旅行者,你的妹妹/哥哥…认识戴因?

Paimon:Your brother/sister... knows Dain, Traveler?

戴因斯雷布:……

Dainsleif:...

戴因斯雷布:荧/空。我们又见面了。

Dainsleif:Aether/Lumine. We meet again.

派蒙:这…这究竟是怎么回事?!戴因也知道她/他的名字!

Paimon:Wh—What's going on here? Dain knows him/her, too!

戴因斯雷布:荧/空…

Dainsleif:Aether/Lumine...

派蒙:你说…戴因是坎瑞亚人?!五百年前经历灭国的坎瑞亚人?!

Paimon:You're saying... Dain is from Khaenri'ah!? The same Khaenri'ah that was destroyed 500 years ago!?

派蒙:而且你说「人民化作怪物」…是说现在的深渊教团,不止是「和坎瑞亚有关联」的程度,根本就是坎瑞亚的「遗民」本身吗?!

Paimon:And you said the people turned into monsters... You're trying to tell Paimon that the Abyss Order is not only related to Khaenri'ah but is actually the people of Khaenri'ah themselves!?

派蒙:呜…还有「戴因是你的敌人」什么的,一下子完全搞不清状况了…

Paimon:Uh... and the whole thing about Dain being your enemy? Ohh... Paimon's so confused...

旅行者:天…理?

Traveler:Destiny...?

就在你的眼前,在「深渊使徒」的护卫下,你唯一的至亲再次与你相别。空气中,那临别时的话音仍在飘荡,而你在空旷的遗迹中伫立着,久久不能回过神来…

Your only kin leaves once more, this time escorted by an Abyss Herald, while you watch on helplessly. Their voice seems to hang in the air while you just stand there in the empty ruins, lost in your own world.

与派蒙对话 Talk to Paimon

派蒙:他们走了…

Paimon:They... left...

派蒙:呜…旅行者,别这么伤心…我们会找到他们的!往好的一面想吧!这次至少已经找到很有用的线索了!

Paimon:Oh, don't be too sad, Traveler... We'll find them again! Look on the bright side, at least we got some really useful information!

【选项1】

旅行者:我…没有伤心。

Traveler: I'm... not sad.

派蒙:欸?真的吗?唔…

Paimon:Really? You sure...?

【选项2】

旅行者:派蒙说得没错,希望已经出现了。

Traveler: You're right, Paimon. There is hope.

派蒙:嗯,是吧是吧!

Paimon:Uh-huh, that's right!

派蒙:总之,以目前的情形而言,寻找亲人的突破口,除了「七神」以外,又多了一个「戴因」吧?

Paimon:At least now, as well as The Seven, Dain is also a key part of finding your sibling too, right?

【选项1】

旅行者:我们去稻妻以后,也需要多留意。

Traveler: Once we get to Inazuma, we should keep that in mind as we look for more clues.

【选项2】

旅行者:「旅行」的目标又多了一个。

Traveler: Another objective for our journey.

派蒙:没错。对了,他们刚才说的话好难懂,你听明白了吗?

Paimon:That's right! Um... by the way, what they said just now was all pretty confusing... Did you understand it at all?

【选项1】

旅行者:差不多明白了。

Traveler: I pretty much got it.

【选项2】

旅行者:注意力只在荧/哥哥身上,没仔细听。

Traveler: I was too focused on my brother/Lumine to really listen carefully.

派蒙:唔…那我们来稍微梳理一下吧。

Paimon:Oh... well then... let's go over it again.

派蒙:首先是那个深渊使徒,它把你的妹妹/哥哥叫做「公主/王子」殿下。

Paimon:First off, that Abyss Herald called your brother "Prince."/your sister "Princess."

派蒙:看来你的妹妹/哥哥正在统领深渊教团,而且地位比深渊使徒更高…虽然不知道是不是最高的统治者就是了。

Paimon:It seems like your brother/sister is leading the Abyss Order, even the Abyss Herald answers to him/her... Still, we don't know for sure if he's/she's the highest-ranking leader in the organization.

派蒙:还有,你妹妹/哥哥说她/他的目标是「淹没神座、与天理作战」。这是什么意思呢?听起来…是不是要覆灭七神与七国?

Paimon:Also, your brother/sister said that he/she wants to "engulf the thrones" and go to "war with destiny." What the heck does that mean? ...Could it be he/that she wants to destroy The Seven and the seven nations?

派蒙:然后,深渊教团的怪物,就是坎瑞亚灭国时的人民…扭曲成的怪物。这真是可怕的故事。

Paimon:Next thing... turns out the Abyss Order monsters are really what the people of Khaenri'ah turned into after their nation was destroyed. This story is just plain terrifying!

派蒙:戴因也是坎瑞亚人,五百年前也经历了那一切。但他没有变成怪物,而且在五百年后的今天,正对抗着深渊教团…

Paimon:And Dain is from Khaenri'ah, too! He witnessed its destruction 500 years ago. But... he didn't turn into a monster, and now he's fighting the Abyss Order...

派蒙:也就是,你的妹妹/哥哥说的,「戴因正在与她/他为敌」的意思吧?

Paimon:So that's why your brother/your sister said that Dain is his/her enemy, right?

派蒙:但是,如果深渊教团的怪物,是当年戴因守护的人民,那为什么戴因要与深渊教团敌对呢?

Paimon:But... If the monsters of the Abyss are the same people that Dain protected all those years ago, then why is he enemies with the Abyss Order now?

派蒙:另外,为什么…我一直在陪你寻找的她/他,现在却和深渊教团的怪物站在一起?

Paimon:Also, how come... after all this time we've spent searching for your brother/your sister, it turns out he's/she's on the side of the Abyss. What's up with that?

【选项1】

旅行者:情报并不太多。

Traveler: We have many new questions, but few answers.

【选项2】

旅行者:再多想也没意义了。

Traveler: Thinking about it over and over will solve nothing.

派蒙:嗯,没错。

Paimon:Yeah, you're right.

派蒙:那——旅行者,打起精神来!

Paimon:Then... we can't let ourselves get down about it now, Traveler!

派蒙:我们的旅行不会结束,该动身了!离开这个讨厌的地方,先回到阳光照耀的地面上去吧。

Paimon:Our journey's not over yet, let's get a move on! Time to leave this terrible, dark place and get back to the surface, where the sun shines bright.

派蒙:如果你的妹妹/哥哥要你「抵达终点」…好啊,那你就抵达给她/他看!

Paimon:If your brother/sister wants you to "reach the end of your journey"... Show him/Well then, show her what you're made of!

派蒙:「旅行者」,我们走吧!

Paimon:Come on, Traveler, let's go!

最后更新于