如朝露一般 As Though Morning Dew

人偶已然舍弃他原本的名字,如「流浪者」这一称号所示,他成了一个无名之人。 The puppet has given up his original name. Just as the title "Wanderer" suggests, he has truly become a person with no name.

与纳西妲对话 Talk to Nahida

纳西妲:欢迎回来,旅行者,派蒙,散兵。

Nahida:Welcome back, Traveler, Paimon, Balladeer.

派蒙:呼!感觉经历了很长的旅途…累死我了。

Paimon:Whew! It feels like we just went on a really long journey... Paimon's exhausted.

流浪者:……

Wanderer:...

纳西妲:莫非你是对这个名字感到不满?

Nahida:You don't like being addressed by that name?

流浪者:没什么。只是在想,我也该换个名字了。

Wanderer:It's fine. But I was just thinking, I should probably change it.

旅行者:你不打算叫「散兵」了?

Traveler:You won't go by "The Balladeer" anymore?

流浪者:明知「博士」做了那么多事,我怎么可能继续采用跟他有关的称号。

Wanderer:After learning about everything The Doctor did, there's no way I can carry on using a name connected to him.

流浪者:我不打算也不可能回到愚人众那边。一定有许多人被这次的事影响,未必还能记得第六席是谁。

Wanderer:I'm not planning on returning to the Fatui, and they wouldn't take me back anyway. Recent events will have affected a lot of people, and they might not even remember who the sixth is.

派蒙:意思是你要脱离组织了?

Paimon:So you're quitting the Fatui for good?

旅行者:也算是变相逃亡吧…

Traveler:Let's call it a tactical retreat...

流浪者:……

Wanderer:...

流浪者:正如你所说,小吉祥草王。一切看似徒劳,但并非没有意义,至少能让不少人忘记我。

Wanderer:It's like you said, Lesser Lord Kusanali. Everything may look futile, but it wasn't completely meaningless. At least I made a lot of people forget about me.

纳西妲:可那也不意味着你身上的往事就此消失。

Nahida:But that doesn't mean your own past has disappeared.

流浪者:这是自然。

Wanderer:Of course.

纳西妲:另外,你倾尽全力去追求的事,它最核心的目的…并没能达成,这一点还请你明白。

Nahida:And your main goal, for which you gave up everything you had... you weren't able to achieve it. I hope you can see and understand that.

纳西妲:改变世界、改变过去…改变他人命运,并不是那么容易的。

Nahida:Changing the world, changing the past, changing the fates of other people... These are not simple things to accomplish.

纳西妲:你所渴望的答案是极致的毁灭…它本质是虚妄。即便世上再没有「散兵」,世界也不会遵循你的意志而动。

Nahida:What you were looking for is complete annihilation... But this is just a fantasy. Even if The Balladeer is removed from existence, the world will not heed your will.

流浪者:…是啊。哈哈,真可笑。

Wanderer:...Indeed. Haha, how ridiculous.

派蒙:为这样的结果做到这种地步…不会后悔吗?

Paimon:Do you regret doing all that, when you've gotten so little in return?

流浪者:哪怕我一文不值,世上也从来没有值得后悔的事。

Wanderer:Even if I'm completely worthless, there's nothing in the world worth regretting.

流浪者:小吉祥草王,世界树里的信息,是你故意留在那里的吧。

Wanderer:Lesser Lord Kusanali, you purposely left that information in Irminsul, didn't you?

纳西妲:为了让你尽可能自然地收获信息,我也费了不少心思呢。

Nahida:Yes, and I took pains to make sure that you'd acquire that information naturally.

流浪者:为什么不惜做到这一步?你也想拉拢我吗?

Wanderer:Why would you go to such lengths? You trying to win me over too?

纳西妲:必须诚实地说,过去的经历使你成为了一个对我和须弥有用的个体。拉拢你的确是我计划的一部分。

Nahida:In all honesty, your past experiences have made you a useful asset to Sumeru and to me. Winning you over was indeed a part of my plan.

纳西妲:但在那之前,我想把过去的真相告诉你。如果只是利用,我就与「博士」毫无分别了。

Nahida:But before that, I wanted to tell you the truth about your past. If all I wanted to do was use you, then I'd be no different from The Doctor.

流浪者:…你很聪明。

Wanderer:...Very clever.

纳西妲:这大概是我应具有的美德吧。

Nahida:I guess you could say that's one of my virtues.

流浪者:对他人有用就是价值。所以即使身为罪人,我也重新拥有了被利用的理由。

Wanderer:Utility to others is what gives me worth. So if embracing my sins is what it takes to make me useful again, so be it.

旅行者:纳西妲并不是那么想的。

Traveler:Nahida doesn't see you in that way.

流浪者:噢对,差点忘了…你们是「正义」的一方,与我不同。

Wanderer:Oh right, I almost forgot... you're the good guys. You're into justice and all that.

流浪者:不好意思,我看待事物的角度略有不同。但我不会称这一切为算计,你的智慧注定了你会拥有更好的帮手。

Wanderer:Sorry if I have a slightly different perspective on things. But, I don't feel like I've been duped. The wisest leaders are fated to end up with the best helpers... I can live with that.

纳西妲:你能这么想就太好了。

Nahida:I'm glad that you're able to think of it in that way.

纳西妲:旅行者,未来我还会进一步研究并挖掘世界树里深藏的秘密。

Nahida:Traveler, in the future, I'll continue to search Irminsul more deeply, and see what secrets can be uncovered.

纳西妲:包括你血亲被记录在世界树中的旅程之始。前后究竟还有什么?我也想知道呢。

Nahida:Including the beginning of your twin's journey recorded in Irminsul. What exactly happened before and after that point? I want to know as well.

旅行者:那就拜托你为我寻找了。

Traveler:Thank you. Let's hope you can find some answers.

纳西妲:嗯。

Nahida:I will try.

流浪者:旅行者。

Wanderer:Traveler.

旅行者:什么事?

Traveler:Yes?

流浪者:为什么在我跳进世界树的信息洪流之后,你就去了稻妻?

Wanderer:After I dove into the information torrents in Irminsul, why did you go to Inazuma?

旅行者:因为我想知道你改变了什么。

Traveler:Because I wanted to know what you'd changed.

流浪者:…所以才打听到了那些人被改变后的命运吗。

Wanderer:...So that's how you found out whose fate had changed, and how.

流浪者:不管怎么说,你帮了我的忙,这份恩情我都会尽力偿还。

Wanderer:Well, whatever your reasons, you did me a favor, and I'll do everything I can to pay it back.

【选项1】

旅行者:…我做这些不是想要回报。

Traveler: ...I didn't do all of this for a reward.

【选项2】

旅行者:请不要说得像是我在勒索你。

Traveler: Please don't make it sound like I'm extorting you.

流浪者:个体与个体之间只存在「借」和「还」的关系。我们迟早会两清,你不需要在意。

Wanderer:Borrowing and returning are the only real relationships between individuals. I'll balance the books one day, don't you worry.

纳西妲:不是这样的哦。人与人的关系,绝不是轻易就能抚回原状的白纸。

Nahida:That's not true. A relationship between two people is not simply a ledger that can be reset to zero.

纳西妲:你一定感受过。生命中出现过的人不会像水滴蒸发一样消失,世上不存在真正的「两清」。

Nahida:I think, deep down, you realize this. People who show up in your life don't just evaporate like water drops and leave nothing behind. There is no such thing as "balancing the books."

纳西妲:正因为有些事不能挽回也不能改变,人间才会有情感。

Nahida:Some things in this world can never be brought back, and they can never be changed, which is why there is emotion in the human world.

纳西妲:你感受的所有东西都是真实,你欠下的事物也不会被弥补。

Nahida:Everything that you feel is real and lasting, and whatever is missing in you will not be made whole.

纳西妲:背负裂痕生活下去是人的行为。你可以选择是否成为人。

Nahida:To be human is to live with imperfections. You can choose whether or not you want to be human.

流浪者:……

Wanderer:...

流浪者:没有缺失心脏的人类,不是吗?再说,我早就不想成为人类了。

Wanderer:But humans can't live without a heart, can they? Anyway, I gave up trying to become a human a long time ago.

纳西妲:没有心脏的你依然能理解痛苦。你只是封闭了感情。

Nahida:You understand what pain is perfectly well, even without a heart. You're just burying your feelings.

纳西妲:过去不会被撼动,但你可以继续走。只要未来的线够长,总有一天「过去」会变成比例尺上很短小的一段。

Nahida:The past is set in stone, but you can keep moving on. And the longer your future lasts, the shorter your past will become, until one day it is but a tiny fraction of your life.

流浪者:听起来,你已经想好怎么安排我了。

Wanderer:It sounds like you've got a future planned out for me.

旅行者:希望你能配合纳西妲。

Traveler:I hope you can give Nahida a chance.

派蒙:很多事情混在一起,都说不清楚了,反正最重要的是,你最好跟随纳西妲,否则我们为什么要做这么多嘛!

Paimon:Everything's ended up being pretty darn complicated, Paimon doesn't even know where to start... But the most important thing now is that you need to follow Nahida. Otherwise, all our efforts will have been for nothing!

流浪者:…那就让我作为黑暗中的助力与你们同在吧。

Wanderer:...Then I guess I'll be helping you from behind the scenes from now on.

纳西妲:很高兴你能接受我们的提议。为表庆祝,不如给自己起个新名字吧?

Nahida:I'm glad that you've accepted our proposal. Why don't you choose a new name to celebrate?

派蒙:快快快,我也要给你起个难听的绰号!

Paimon:Ooh, ooh, ooh! Paimon wants to pick an ugly nickname for you too!

流浪者:为什么?

Wanderer:Why?

派蒙:因为…因为我还是不怎么喜欢你呀!

Paimon:Because... because Paimon still doesn't like you that much!

流浪者:哼。那以后我们最好不要经常见面。

Wanderer:Hmph. Then I hope we don't see much of each other in the future.

纳西妲:「名字是人生第一份馈赠」——虽然你没明说,但我知道你是这么想的。

Nahida:"A name is life's first gift." You didn't say it out loud, but I know that's what you're thinking.

流浪者:……

Wanderer:...

纳西妲:这次旅行者和派蒙帮了你不少忙,假如你无法决定要叫什么名字,可以问问他们的意见。

Nahida:Traveler and Paimon have helped you a lot. If you can't decide on a new name, maybe you can ask them for ideas.

旅行者:欸?要我们来决定吗?

Traveler:Huh? You want us to decide?

派蒙:不行,我只会起绰号,不会起正经名字…交给你了!

Paimon:Nope, Paimon only does nicknames! If it's a serious name you're after... it's all yours!

为流浪者取名 Give Wanderer a new name

流浪者:想好了吗?

Wanderer:Have you got anything?

旅行者:是的,我觉得这样就好。

Traveler:Yes. I think this will do.

流浪者:…就按你说的办吧。

Wanderer:...Ah, alright, if you say so.

与纳西妲对话 Talk to Nahida

纳西妲:这么一来,你也是有名字的人了哦。

Nahida:There, now you have a name of your own.

流浪者:绰号呢?想好了吗?

Wanderer:What about a nickname? Are you done yet?

派蒙:呃…呃,还在想…别催呀…

Paimon:Uh, uhhh... still thinking... Stop rushing me...

流浪者:慢慢想。在你想好之前,我们暂时不必见面。

Wanderer:Take your time. I don't need to see you again until you've thought of one.

旅行者:你打算做什么?

Traveler:What do you plan to do next?

流浪者:那些构陷我令我陷入不幸的人,迟早都会付出代价。

Wanderer:Everyone who manipulated me and made me suffer will have to pay the price.

派蒙:是说愚人众吗?

Paimon:You mean, the Fatui?

流浪者:至少是「博士」。

Wanderer:The Doctor, at least.

纳西妲:立场变化了呢,相信未来你的道路也会因此改变。但不是现在…你还需要一些时间来整理自己。

Nahida:Now that your stance has changed, I believe your future path will change accordingly, but it won't be immediate... You still need some time to compose yourself.

流浪者:……

Wanderer:...

流浪者:还有一件事。

Wanderer:One more thing.

流浪者:如今稻妻还有一些雷电五传的后人。他们中有人知道…或者说,本该知道我与雷电五传的关系。

Wanderer:There are still some descendants of the Raiden Gokaden living in Inazuma. Some of them know... Well, they ought to know about the connection between the Raiden Gokaden and myself.

流浪者:我暂时不打算离开须弥,假如你在稻妻遇见他们,大可以告诉他们,我就是令雷电五传陨落的凶手。

Wanderer:I don't plan to leave Sumeru for the time being. If you see them in Inazuma, please tell them that I was the one responsible for the Raiden Gokaden's downfall.

流浪者:…哪怕这件事已经从世界上抹除,他们也应该得到真相。

Wanderer:...Even though the events have been erased from the world, they still deserve to know the truth.

纳西妲:原来如此…这是你的选择。

Nahida:I see... That is up to you.

派蒙:欸?可是这样一来…

Paimon:Huh? But if we do that, then...

流浪者:没什么,只要他们愿意,大可以用刀子捅进我的胸膛。…说不定本来就该是那样。

Wanderer:It's fine. Let them stab their blades into my chest if they so desire. ...Maybe that's how it always should have been.

【选项1】

旅行者:……

Traveler: ...

流浪者:你那是什么眼神?不用露出这种表情,我知道自己在做什么。

Wanderer:What's that look for? Don't make that face, I know what I'm doing.

流浪者:…会有那么一天的。

Wanderer:...That day will come.

流浪者:好了。

Wanderer:Alright, we're done here.

【选项2】

旅行者:我明白了。

Traveler: Fine.

流浪者:你很爽快,不错。

Wanderer:Hehe, no nonsense. I like it.

流浪者:…好了,就聊到这里吧。

Wanderer:...Alright, let's call it a day.

流浪者:再会了,贤明的神,还有你们。

Wanderer:Goodbye, wise deity, and you two.

派蒙:走掉了呢…

Paimon:He's gone...

纳西妲:最近发生的事对他而言,简直像是突然过完了一生。任何人都需要时间来平复心情吧。

Nahida:What he went through today would have been like living an entire lifetime in an instant. He'll need some time to calm down.

派蒙:唔,也是。虽然他还是那样,但语气变得不那么激烈了呢。

Paimon:Yeah, true. But even so, after everything that's happened, he doesn't seem quite as fierce anymore.

旅行者:不管怎么说,都结束了。

Traveler:There were some bumps along the way, but it's all over now.

派蒙:这下我们总算可以去吃饭了吧?我都快饿死了!

Paimon:So can we finally go eat? Paimon is starving!

纳西妲:辛苦你们了,请找一个令人放松的地方尽情休息一会儿。

Nahida:Thank you both. I hope you will find somewhere nice to go and relax for a while.

聆听两位学者的对话 Listen in on the scholars' conversation

泽田:我想好了!小说的结尾可以放在御舆长正身上。

Sawada:I've got it! I can end my novel with some words from Mikoshi Nagamasa.

亚卡巴:意思是,故事里的其他人都不在了?

Aqaba:You mean because everyone else in the story is dead?

泽田:是啊,听说御舆长正一直活到了寿终正寝呢,很适合当小说结尾的叙事者。

Sawada:Yeah. I heard that Mikoshi Nagamasa died at a ripe old age. He's the perfect fit to be the narrator of the epilogue.

泽田:「怪异的氛围散去了,可未来几十年里,这件事仍如阴云缭绕在御舆长正心头。」

Sawada:"The dark clouds had dissipated, but they continued to cast their shadow in Mikoshi Nagamasa's mind for decades to come."

泽田:「年迈的他做了一个梦。名为『大踏鞴长正』之宝刀锻成那夜,众人欢呼雀跃,作画、起舞、饮酒。」

Sawada:"Then one night as an old man, he had a dream. On the night when that prized blade, the Daitatara Nagamasa, was forged, the people rejoiced, and there was painting, dancing, and drinking."

泽田:「…万般欢喜都熔在了炉火中,化作红云,围抱着御舆长正一生最后所见的那片朝阳。」

Sawada:"...All these expressions of joy melted down in the furnace fire and turned into red clouds that rallied around the final sunrise that Mikoshi Nagamasa saw in his lifetime."

泽田:「此生路遥远,欲行已忘言。」

Sawada:"Life is a story too long to be told, a journey that you must walk to behold."

流浪者:…哼。

Wanderer:...Hmph.

返回休息处 Return to the resting place

派蒙:呼——!终于到休息时间啦!

Paimon:Whew! It's about time we had a break!

派蒙:一旦放松下来,突然觉得好饿好累哦…

Paimon:As soon as you stop, all the tiredness and hunger comes rushing back...

【选项1】

旅行者:派蒙好好休息吧。

Traveler: Rest up, Paimon.

【选项2】

旅行者:买些好吃的东西奖励你。

Traveler: I'll buy some delicious treats as a reward.

派蒙:哇!太好了!

Paimon:Wow! Great!

你们注意到地上破碎的瓶子…

You notice a broken vase on the ground...

派蒙:…咦?那个瓶子…

Paimon:...Huh? Look at that vase...

旅行者:…嗯?

Traveler:...What about it?

派蒙:是谁来打扫的时候碰碎了吗?可是,没听说有人来收拾过房间呀…

Paimon:Did someone break it while they were cleaning the room or something? But Paimon doesn't remember there being a cleaner...

旅行者:(那天晚上在住宿处,派蒙被散兵的事吓到,一不小心撞到桌子,导致这只瓶子被打碎。)

Traveler:(That night we stayed here, Paimon bumped into the table after being startled by something to do with The Balladeer and broke the vase.)

旅行者:(可是紧接着散兵就抹去了自己存在过的事,他是改变了世界吧?那这只瓶子…为什么还是碎的…)

Traveler:(But The Balladeer erased his existence. He changed the world... So why is this vase still broken?)

不知从何处传来了陌生的声音…

You hear an unknown voice from somewhere...

???:听起来,你很迷茫呢。

???:You sound lost and confused.

旅行者:…是谁?

Traveler:...Who's that?

???:我明白你的苦恼。任何人知道这些,都会觉得头晕脑胀。

???:I know why you are troubled. Any who knew of this would find their mind overwhelmed.

派蒙:咦?有人在我们耳边说话?

Paimon:Huh? Is there someone here talking to us?

???:不过很可惜,提瓦特的命运轻易无法撼动。神明尚且有微小的可能,非神之身…就难说了。

???:Unfortunately, the fate of Teyvat cannot easily be changed. Perhaps a god may have a slim chance, but for anyone else... who can say.

???:小小的动物撞在树干上会令它摇摆,可歪斜不等于位移,命运也是如此。

???:When a small animal runs into a tree trunk, though the tree may sway, it is not displaced. The same is true of fate.

???:就像瓶子落到地上,小猫打碎的也好,飞鸟打碎的也好。结果它都碎成这样了,对吧?

???:Like a vase that falls to the ground. Whether it is broken by a cat or by a bird, the result is still a broken vase, is it not?

派蒙:你、你是谁啊!为什么你会知道这些…

Paimon:Wh—Who are you!? How do you know about all this?

???:历史不会轻易被改变,但人们的心会。相信自己的眼睛,你所见才是真实,未见则为虚幻。

???:History does not change easily, but human hearts can. Believe your own eyes. Only that which you see is true. What is unseen is but an illusion.

旅行者:……

Traveler:...

派蒙:声音消失了…?

Paimon:The voice has disappeared...

派蒙:刚才那个人到底是谁啊!突然冒出来说些让人害怕的话,什么意思嘛…

Paimon:And who the heck was that!? And what were they doing, coming out of nowhere and saying all of that scary stuff...

旅行者:(相信眼睛?她所说的…是要我坚守住自己的记忆吗?)

Traveler:(Believe my eyes? Does she mean... I should trust my memories?)

派蒙:倒是那个瓶子,还碎在地上呢。我去找人来收拾一下吧?

Paimon:Ugh. Anyway, that vase is still lying there broken on the ground. Should Paimon go get someone to clean it up?

派蒙:…总觉得就这么放着不管,心里有些怪怪的。那我去去就来!

Paimon:...Feels wrong just leaving it there. Just a moment, Paimon'll be right back!

旅行者:(……)

Traveler:(...)

旅行者:(未来,还会有什么等着我呢?)

Traveler:(I wonder what else awaits me in the future?)

最后更新于