慈盐之末 Farewell, Sweet Salt
借助钟离的知识,你们顺利地解开了封印,但在进入遗迹之前,钟离向宛烟与克列门特提出了一个契约:「顺次取物,每次一件」。 With the aid of Zhongli's knowledge, you are able to undo the seals, but before entering the ruin, he lays a condition before Wanyan and Klim
向下进入洞穴 Descend into the cave
探索洞穴,进入遗迹 Explore the cave and enter the ruins
你们发现遗迹里四处矗立着白色的诡异人形…
You encounter towering white figures in the ruin...
宛烟:这、这是…「雕像」?
Wanyan:A—Are these... statues?
钟离:不。他们是人。
Zhongli:No. These are people.
克列门特:啊?!
Kliment:Urgh...
钟离:这些人,恐怕是当年「盐之魔神」的信徒吧。
Zhongli:They were probably followers of the God of Salt.
克列门特:怎么会弄成这样的…?
Kliment:How did they become this way...?
宛烟:遗迹深处…究竟藏着什么?
Wanyan:What in the world is hidden deep in this ruin...?
向前探索,寻找魔神古物 Explore further and look for divine relics
你们发现某座祭坛上供奉了一个奇怪的杯盏…
You find a strange chalice on an altar...
宛烟:这个里面,有装了一半的盐。
Wanyan:Look at this. It's filled halfway with salt.
克列门特:不过就是个盐罐子而已,看来「盐之魔神」是个穷酸的魔神啊。
Kliment:Just looks like a fancy salt holder. Seems like the God of Salt was a god lacking in treasures.
钟离:据我了解,它并不普通。虽然只有一半,但永远都有一半——换句话说,就是无尽。
Zhongli:According to my knowledge, it's no ordinary vessel. Although it is only half-full, it is also forever half-full — that is to say, it is bottomless.
克列门特:什么?!我就算一直往外面倒,里面的盐也不会减少吗!
Kliment:What!? You're saying that even if I pour the salt out, the amount inside won't change!?
钟离:正是。
Zhongli:Exactly.
宛烟:能够产生无穷无尽的盐,果然,「盐之魔神」所拥有的权能是很强大的!
Wanyan:Able to produce endless salt... The God of Salt is powerful indeed!
克列门特:折腾了这么久,终于让我遇到宝贝了!这东西归我了!
Kliment:Finally, after all that effort, I've found precious treasure! I claim this as mine!
克列门特:我只需要把盐倒出来,搞个几千几万袋,靠卖盐都能发财了!
Kliment:I just need to pour the endless salt into a thousand, or ten-thousand bags... I can sell it and make a fortune!
宛烟:喂!「盐之魔神」的遗产,怎么可以用来做这么肤浅的事!
Wanyan:Hey! How can you use a relic of the God of Salt for such a shallow pursuit!?
钟离:如果克列门特先生想要这个盐盏,那么按照契约,下一件物品,就是属于宛烟女士的。
Zhongli:If Mr. Kliment wants this salt chalice, then the next object we find will belong to Miss Wanyan, according to the contract agreed upon.
克列门特:没问题没问题,哼哼,怎么会有比这个还值钱的东西呢?
Kliment:Of course, as we agreed, hehe. But how can anything be worth more than this rare find?
宛烟:既然有「契约」,我也没必要和他争抢…
Wanyan:Since we have a contract, it's no use for me to fight with him...
钟离:那么,我们继续前进吧。
Zhongli:Then let's move on, shall we?
继续向前探索与寻找 Continue exploring
你们发现另一座祭坛上供奉了一把奇怪的尺…
You discover a strange ruler on a separate altar...
克列门特:哼,一把尺子而已,看起来就没什么用。
Kliment:Ha, just a simple ruler. Doesn't look to be worth anything.
宛烟:这是…我记得没错的话,这个应该是一种量器?
Wanyan:This... if I remember correctly, this is some kind of measuring tool.
钟离:确实如此。但「盐之魔神」亦有权能在此。
Zhongli:Indeed. But the God of Salt imbued it with another power.
钟离:这盐尺一旦插进地面,土壤之上就会像涨水那样,被盐覆盖。
Zhongli:When you stick this ruler in the ground, the surrounding area will become covered in salt, much like a rising tide covers the earth.
钟离:越是深入,盐粒就会越多,换言之,就是盐的「丰收」。
Zhongli:The deeper it is stuck in the ground, the more salt will appear. It is essentially a "bumper harvest" of salt.
克列门特:这、这…这不是比盐盏还要厉害?!
Kliment:Wh— Th—That's even better than the salt chalice!
钟离:那么,按照契约,这盐尺就属于宛烟女士了。
Zhongli:Well then, according to our contract, the salt ruler goes to Miss Wanyan.
克列门特:不行!我不同意!钱是我出的,这场探索也是我组织的,凭什么要我吃亏!
Kliment:No! Unacceptable! I paid for and organized this entire expedition. Why should I get the short end of the stick?
克列门特:而且这小姑娘一点用都没有,为什么要把东西送给她!
Kliment:And this girl has been useless. Why would she get anything!?
派蒙:他果然还是这么做了…
Paimon:Oh boy, here we go again...
【选项1】
旅行者:唉…
Traveler: sigh
【选项2】
旅行者:既然说了这种话…
Traveler: While we're on the topic of "useless" people...
钟离:那也就是,你想破坏「契约」了?
Zhongli:So you are saying, you want to break the contract?
克列门特:破坏又怎么样?这遗迹里的机关,我也差不多看明白了。所以,你已经没用了。
Kliment:So what if I break it? Now that I've seen how the mechanisms in this ruin work, I no longer need you.
克列门特:说到底,我是雇佣你的人。凭什么我要按照你的规矩来做事?
Kliment:Let's not forget who hired who here. Why should I let YOU make the rules?
钟离:因为你立下了契约。
Zhongli:Because you agreed to a contract.
钟离:岩王帝君曾说,「契约既成,食言者当受食岩之罚。」
Zhongli:Rex Lapis once said: "Ones who break their contracts shall suffer the Wrath of the Rock."
克列门特:那是你们璃月的神,我是至冬来的,我…
Kliment:That is one of your Liyue gods. I am from Snezhnaya, I—
钟离:「食岩之罚」,你自己感受一下吧…可不会太轻松的。
Zhongli:—Will "suffer the Wrath of the Rock" — you may find it rather unpleasant.
惩罚克列门特 Punish Kliment
钟离:你的收获,也由我没收了。
Zhongli:I shall confiscate your treasure as well.
钟离:你没有继续前进的资格了,就这样离开吧。
Zhongli:You are not worthy to continue any further into the ruin. Leave this place.
克列门特:可恶…你给我等着!
Kliment:Darn you... Just you wait!
与钟离和宛烟交谈 Talk to Zhongli and Wanyan
派蒙:说是考古勘探,终于还是装不下去了呢。
Paimon:Some "archaeological survey..." He could only pretend for so long.
【选项1】
旅行者:幸好早有提防。
Traveler: At least we had our guard up.
派蒙:就是,幸好我已经有敏锐的嗅觉了。
Paimon:Yeah, good thing Paimon can smell a liar from a mile away.
【选项2】
旅行者:以后派蒙可别变成他那样。
Traveler: I hope you never become as greedy as him, Paimon.
派蒙:我喜欢摩拉,但我不干坏事!
Paimon:Hey! Paimon likes Mora, but Paimon doesn't do bad things!
钟离:克列门特的错误,在于贪欲。但在贪欲之外,也还有许多令人想要违背契约的诱惑。
Zhongli:Kliment's wrongdoing stemmed from greed, yes. But besides greed, there are many other things that may tempt us to break contracts.
钟离:面对「渴望之物」,究竟有多少人能够克制欲望、遵循契约…
Zhongli:When people see the object of their dreams, how many are really able to control their desire and follow the contract...?
钟离:不如,就趁这个机会讲清楚吧。
Zhongli:I think we should be honest with each other now.
派蒙:嗯?要讲什么?
Paimon:Huh? Be honest about what?
钟离:这一个临时的考古小队,其实没有人是来「考古」的。
Zhongli:That in truth, not a single member of this "archaeological expedition" came here for archaeology.
宛烟:为、为什么这么说?
Wanyan:Wh—Why do you say that?
钟离:这位女士,你缺乏最基本的考古常识,文物也不识几件,但在「盐之魔神」上的知识,又特别精通。
Zhongli:Miss, you lack even the most basic archaeological knowledge and can recognize naught but a few simple relics. However, you are an expert when it comes to anything regarding the God of Salt.
钟离:比起考古与文物,还是「盐之魔神」本身,才更让你感兴趣吧。
Zhongli:You aren't interested in archaeology or relics — what you're really interested in is the God of Salt.
钟离:你在珠钿舫提到的那些关于盐之魔神的传说,据我所知,是在「银原厅」流传得最多…
Zhongli:I believe those legends about the God of Salt that you mentioned on the Pearl Galley are passed down between generations at Yinyuan Hall...
宛烟:别、别再说了!
Wanyan:Okay, that's enough!
宛烟:…先生你果然博学多才,我鼓起勇气向你提问,看来是正确的选择。
Wanyan:...Sir, you are indeed a man of great knowledge and talents. I seem to have been right to seek you out, once I plucked up my courage.
宛烟:——没错,我不是什么考古学家。我来自璃月「七星八门」中的一门,主管盐业的「银原厅」。
Wanyan:You're right. I'm not a scholar of archaeology. I come from one of the Eight Trades under the jurisdiction of the Qixing — Yinyuan Hall of the salt industry.
宛烟:我们的祖辈,就是在魔神战争席卷大陆的苦难时期里,曾受「盐之魔神」庇护的子民。
Wanyan:Our ancestors were those protected by the God of Salt all those years ago, when the Archon War engulfed the land in chaos.
【选项1】
旅行者:说起来,从没听你喊过「帝君」…
Traveler: Come to think of it, I've never heard you say "Rex Lapis..."
【选项2】
旅行者:说起来,从没听你喊过「岩王爷」…
Traveler: Hmm, I've never heard you say "Lord of Geo..."
派蒙:对喔,这样一提醒的话,确实很少有璃月人会把「摩拉克斯」挂在嘴上…
Paimon:Oh, right. Now that you mention it, the people of Liyue very seldom use the name "Morax..."
宛烟:在战争中,摩拉克斯暗杀了我们的神!他嫉妒「盐之魔神」的权能,让我们流离失所!
Wanyan:During the war, Morax assassinated our god out of envy for her power! He left us alone and lost in the world.
宛烟:我…我们恨他!但璃月是摩拉克斯的璃月,历史一定是任由他粉饰的…
Wanyan:We— We hate him! But this is Morax's Liyue, after all, and its history is written as he wishes...
宛烟:所以,我想要证明!摩拉克斯也有罪恶!他手上沾着血,他有残忍无情的一面!
Wanyan:So, I seek proof of Morax's guilt! He has blood on his hands, and cruelty in his heart!
钟离:……
Zhongli:...
宛烟:我们签过「契约」,要直面真相,对吧,钟离先生!对这件事,你要有公正的判断!
Wanyan:We agreed to a contract that we will face the truth head-on, didn't we, Mr. Zhongli!? You must judge this history fairly!
钟离:那是自然。而且,璃月已经不再是摩拉克斯的璃月了。
Zhongli:Naturally, of course. But I must add, Liyue is no longer Morax's Liyue.
钟离:跟我走吧,一切答案就在前方。
Zhongli:Come with me. All the answers you seek lie ahead.
继续深入探索 Proceed deeper within
观察房间内的断剑 Examine the broken sword
宛烟:这是…剑吗?
Wanyan:This is... a sword?
宛烟:啊!是断裂的剑!这就是证据!证明「盐之魔神」曾经是反抗过的!只是没能抵挡摩拉克斯下的毒手!
Wanyan:Aha! It's a broken sword, this is proof! This proves that the God of Salt had to fight back, fight back against the evil Morax! But sadly, she was defeated...
宛烟:相比「盐盏」和「盐尺」,这「剑」的力量,一定是远远超越它们的!
Wanyan:The power of this sword surely is much greater than that of the salt chalice and the salt ruler!
宛烟:如果能修好这把剑,就能向其他人展示「盐之魔神」曾经的权能了…
Wanyan:If we can repair this sword, then we can show the world the mighty power of the God of Salt...
派蒙:看起来…确实很像战败之后留下的东西。
Paimon:Hmm... It does look like something left behind after being defeated in battle.
钟离:两段断剑,以考古角度来看,是两件文物。按照「顺次取物,每次一件」的契约,你只能带走其中之一。
Zhongli:Two pieces of a broken sword. From an archaeological perspective, these are two separate relics. According to the contract, you can only claim one.
宛烟:为、为什么?虽说是顺次取物,可是,克列门特已经…
Wanyan:Wh—Why? We were alternating claims to treasure, true, but Kliment is no longer here...
钟离:是的,但是「每次一件」仍然有效。想要同时取走两件文物,是不可以的。
Zhongli:Yes, but the "only one object per claim" clause still holds true. You cannot take two relics at the same time.
宛烟:这、这…
Wanyan:Th—This logic...
派蒙:唔…钟离,她不是恶意,也没有争抢,是不是可以通融一下?
Paimon:Um... Zhongli, she seems like a good person, and no one is fighting over the treasure. How about you let this one slide, huh?
钟离:「契约」不可通融,若不遵守,就是破坏。
Zhongli:When there's a contract, nothing can be allowed to "slide." If the contract is not followed, then it is broken.
宛烟:不行!如果只带走一半,那、那就没办法修好,也没办法重现「盐之魔神」的权能…
Wanyan:No! If I only take one half, then it can't be repaired, and the power of the God of Salt cannot be restored...
宛烟:无论如何,为了我对她的信仰…
Wanyan:No matter what, I must be faithful to her...
宛烟:即使是破坏契约,我也在所不惜…
Wanyan:Even if it breaks the contract, I don't care.
钟离:你已经下定决心了吗?那么,这是有代价的。
Zhongli:So you are already decided? Hmm... Then there is a price to pay for breaking the contract.
派蒙:钟离!
Paimon:Zhongli!
钟离:这就意味着,你要承受「食岩之罚」了。
Zhongli:That is to say, you consign yourself to "suffer the Wrath of the Rock."
宛烟:那也…没关系。「盐之魔神」为保护她的信徒,连生命都愿意付出。我的牺牲,微不足道。
Wanyan:That... that's okay. The God of Salt gave up her life to protect her people. My sacrifice is nothing compared to that.
宛烟:你要怎样惩罚都没关系,只要让我带回…我信仰的证明!
Wanyan:Punish me however you want. Just let me take this proof of my faith!
派蒙:不、不可以打女孩子啊!
Paimon:No, you can't hit her!
钟离:…如果那样就能获得解脱,说不定是更轻松的方法。但…
Zhongli:...Perhaps that punishment would be easier for her, but...
钟离:作为「惩罚」,我会告诉你「真相」。
Zhongli:As punishment, I will tell you the truth.
宛烟:什么?
Wanyan:Huh?
宛烟:真相?你说真相…是对我的惩罚?
Wanyan:The truth? You mean the truth is my punishment?
钟离:是的。接下来你将听到的事实,就是你破坏了「契约」的代价。
Zhongli:Yes. The truth that I am about to tell you shall be your price to pay for breaking the contract.
钟离:——很遗憾,盐之魔神,赫乌莉亚,并不是一位权能强大的魔神。
Zhongli:I'm afraid to say that the God of Salt, Havria, was not the powerful god you imagine her to be.
钟离:相反,她过于弱小——过于迁就、过于柔弱,是绝无可能登上七神之位的…败者。
Zhongli:Rather, she was a small and weak god who yielded to all other gods. When it came to war, she lost... never able to win a seat among The Seven.
宛烟:你说什么…?!
Wanyan:Wh—What...!?
钟离:魔神战争时期,尘世间的魔神们为了争夺提瓦特大陆,拼尽了全部的力量与智慧。
Zhongli:During the Archon War, the gods of this world used all their strength and cunning to vie for control of Teyvat.
钟离:但赫乌莉亚选择了逃避。她认为只要在争斗发生之前就放弃,战争就永远不会波及到自己和子民。
Zhongli:But Havria instead chose to flee. She thought that by giving up before a fight could start, she could save herself and her people from the war.
钟离:可是,在漫长的战争岁月里,「退让」是不会有止境的。
Zhongli:However, during such a long war, there is no end to the advances of aggressors.
钟离:在无底线的退让中,赫乌莉亚失去了所有土地,只剩下最后的容身之所。
Zhongli:After making countless concessions, Havria had lost all of her lands until only one small haven remained.
宛烟:不…不…没可能的…
Wanyan:No... no... it can't be so...
钟离:在她最后的时刻,她连一把能举起来保护子民的兵刃,都没有了。
Zhongli:In her last days, she had not even a single blade to defend her people with.
宛烟:连兵刃都没有?可是,这剑…
Wanyan:"Not even a single blade?" Then, this sword...
钟离:是的,这把断剑并非「盐之魔神」的遗物,而是…杀死她的凶器。
Zhongli:This sword is not a relic belonging to the God of Salt... but is instead the murder weapon used to kill her.
宛烟:凶器…?
Wanyan:Murder weapon?
宛烟:不!这是假的,你说的都是假的,你想要迷惑我对神明的信心!
Wanyan:No! That's not true, that can't be true! You are trying to test my faith in the God of Salt!
钟离:我说过,我只陈述事实。
Zhongli:As I said before, I only state the facts.
宛烟:岂有此理!你…你也是摩拉克斯的信徒,你别想骗我!
Wanyan:Preposterous! Y—You are a follower of Morax, don't try to trick me!
宛烟无法接受钟离的说法,愤而离去,跑进了遗迹深处…
Wan'yan cannot accept Zhongli's words. She storms off further into the ruin...
派蒙:喂!喂,别跑啊!
Paimon:Hey! Heyyy! Come back!
【选项1】
旅行者:对她来说打击太大了。
Traveler: That was too much for her to take.
钟离:毕竟,这是惩罚。若非如此,我也不想讲出这么残酷的事。
Zhongli:It is a punishment, after all. I did not want to tell her such cruel facts, but the contract was broken...
【选项2】
旅行者:钟离说的,的确是「真相」吧。
Traveler: What you said really is true, right?
钟离:嗯,不然也不会把「真相」当作惩罚了。我也不想讲出这么残酷的事。
Zhongli:Indeed. Otherwise, why would I use the truth as punishment? I did not want to tell her such cruel facts, but the contract was broken...
钟离:我们也继续往深处走吧。在那里…恐怕会有,令她无论如何都不得不接受「真相」的东西。
Zhongli:Let's follow her deeper into the ruin. There, I fear, we will find something that will leave her no choice but to face the truth.
追上宛烟 Catch up to Wanyan
派蒙:这些「雕像」,是在…逃跑?
Paimon:Uh... Are these statue thingies... running?
派蒙:前面究竟还有什么…
Paimon:What will we find ahead...?
钟离:是盐,还有背叛。
Zhongli:Salt. And betrayal.
宛烟:…这一路上的,都是什么?
Wanyan:...What are all these?
宛烟:他们,看到了什么…又做了什么?
Wanyan:What did they see... What did they do?
宛烟:然后…又发生了什么?
Wanyan:What... What happened?
钟离:既然你无法信任我,那我们就继续向前吧。
Zhongli:Since you do not trust me, let us continue onward.
钟离:那时候发生的一切,这扇门后留下的痕迹,都会如实记录。
Zhongli:That which lies beyond this door will show you all that happened back then.
与宛烟交谈,见证真相 Talk to Wanyan and witness the truth
在遗迹的尽头,白色的人形维持着挣扎逃离的姿态,而在这片空间的中心,他们所试图逃离的东西已经消失,地面上只留下了白色的盐迹…
At the end of the ruin, you see motionless white figures, their postures suggesting they are battling to escape. In the center of the room, the one they ran from has disappeared, leaving behind only traces of white salt...
钟离:这里就是现场,赫乌莉亚形骸溃散,只留下些许盐迹。临终的画面,也定格于此。
Zhongli:This is the scene of the crime. Havria's body dissipated, leaving nothing but these traces of salt. Her dying moments have since been frozen in time to this very day.
宛烟:……
Wanyan:...
钟离:故事的后续是:她的子民中,有人终于意识到,这位仁善却柔弱的魔神,在战争中保护不了任何人。
Zhongli:The story continues that some among her people realized at last that this gentle, kind, but weak god could never protect anyone in wartime.
钟离:魔神战争是很残酷的。与其让她经受战败后的折磨,不如,赐予她相对轻松的解脱。
Zhongli:The Archon War was cruel in the extreme. Instead of consigning her to the agony of defeat, they thought, perhaps it would be better to give her a quick release.
派蒙:可是,这些「雕像」…又是怎么回事?
Paimon:But... what about these statue thingies?
钟离:再怎么弱小的魔神,死亡时流失的力量,也非凡人之躯所能承受。
Zhongli:No matter how weak the god, the power that flows forth when they are slain is beyond the strength of mortal coils to bear.
钟离:没能逃走的人,全都变成了这副模样。
Zhongli:Those who could not flee were thus transformed.
钟离:未经此灾的盐神子民离开了她的领地,前往璃月,请求岩王帝君的庇护。
Zhongli:Those of her people who were untouched by this disaster left for Liyue, where they sought refuge with Rex Lapis.
钟离:他们的后代害怕赫乌莉亚留下的魔神残渣,害怕她施予他们永世的诅咒…
Zhongli:Their descendants feared Havria's remnants and lived in terror that she had laid upon them an eternal curse...
钟离:于是,他们冒着危险回到这里,将剑折断、供奉,希望能够平息她留下的怒火。
Zhongli:So they risked their lives to come here to break the sword, and offer up obeisances in hopes that her anger might be appeased.
钟离:但其实他们是多此一举了。这位直到最后都没有反抗过的魔神,又怎么会对自己的子民…心怀忿怒呢?
Zhongli:But they need not have done so. For how could a god who had never once resisted — even till the end — nurse hatred for her people in her heart?
宛烟:我…我…就算是这样,我不接受…
Wanyan:I—I... Even if this is so, I can't...
宛烟:骗局…虚假的历史…一切…都…
Wanyan:This must be a lie... a false history... all of it!
宛烟:别想动摇…我的信仰…
Wanyan:Don't you dare try to... shake my faith!
绝望的宛烟再次冲了出去…
Wan'yan runs off again, this time in despair...
派蒙:这一次,钟离也真是不留情呢…
Paimon:Yikes, Zhongli didn't show any mercy this time, either...
钟离:这就是她要付出的代价了,但…这也并不失为一件好事。
Zhongli:This is the price she must pay... Yet I would not call it a bad thing.
钟离:看她的模样,恐怕还会继续动摇一阵…不过,即使不能马上解脱,只是认清现实,也还不错。
Zhongli:Judging by how she appeared, I fear that she will struggle for a time. But even if she may not escape that struggle immediately, simply recognizing the truth is good enough for now.
【选项1】
旅行者:你对盐之魔神的遭遇太熟悉了。
Traveler: You seem all too familiar with what happened to the God of Salt.
钟离:嗯,在很久很久以前,赫乌莉亚的故事对我来说,也是一份告诫。
Zhongli:Indeed. In ages past, Havria's story served as a warning to me as well.
【选项2】
旅行者:解印的办法,不只是道听途说吧。
Traveler: You didn't just hear rumors about the way to break the seal, did you?
钟离:真是敏锐,不过…也只是因为我活得比较长而已。
Zhongli:No, indeed. How sharp of you — yet this is not a matter of wisdom. Only age.
钟离:信仰一位已经逝去的神,实在没有什么好处。
Zhongli:Faith in a god who has already passed will do you no good.
钟离:…不论是对赫乌莉亚的信仰,还是对摩拉克斯的信仰,都是一样的。
Zhongli:So it is for Havria, and so it is for Morax also.
旅行者:璃月人总有一天也会明白的。
Traveler:The people of Liyue will understand that one day.
钟离:好了。接下来,陪我去一趟「孤云阁」如何?
Zhongli:Alright, then. Now, would you like to accompany me in taking a trip to Guyun Stone Forest?
派蒙:嗯?钟离要做什么?
Paimon:Huh? What do you want to do, Zhongli?
钟离:唉…
Zhongli:sigh ...
钟离:重游故地,又讲了这么多故事…
Zhongli:Treading old ground, telling old stories...
钟离:难免对那些故人,心生怀念了。
Zhongli:...One cannot help but be reminded of old acquaintances.
最后更新于