她的秘密 Her Secret
与心海约定第二天在珊瑚宫附近见面,早点动身出发吧。 You have agreed to meet Kokomi near Sangonomiya Shrine. Time to move out.
等待到第二天上午10点 - 12点 Wait till 10:00 – 12:00 the next day
在珊瑚宫附近等候心海 Wait for Kokomi near the Sangonomiya Shrine
与派蒙交谈 Talk to Paimon
派蒙:咦,心海还没来吗?
Paimon:Huh? Kokomi isn't here yet...
派蒙:好奇怪啊,总感觉心海不像是那种会迟到的人…我们再多等一会儿吧。
Paimon:That's weird. She doesn't seem like the type to show up late to things... Eh, let's wait a while longer.
又过了一段时间…
After some more time...
派蒙:心海怎么还没来,会不会是遇到什么麻烦了?
Paimon:How is she still not here? Do you think she could be in trouble?
派蒙:我们去找那边的士兵打听一下吧!
Paimon:Let's go ask that soldier over there.
柴田:你要见珊瑚宫大人?
Shibata:Are you looking for Her Excellency?
柴田:不好意思,珊瑚宫大人不在这里,我也不知道她去了哪。
Shibata:I'm afraid she isn't here at the moment. I don't know where she's gone.
派蒙:怎么这样…那我们只能回去了吗?
Paimon:So strange... Guess we should just call it a rain check then?
柴田:倒也不是。我记得珊瑚宫大人留下来的常备锦囊中,好像有应对这种情况的解决办法。
Shibata:Not necessarily. If I recall correctly, Her Excellency has made special provisions for just such a scenario in her General Operational Directives.
柴田:让我想想。第九十八条…「有客远来,寻我不见;可来南边,紫叶树前」。
Shibata:Let me see... Ah yes, No. 98. "Should a visitor from afar come to see me, and should my whereabouts be unknown, direct them to proceed southward until they arrive at a tree with purple foliage."
柴田:备注上还写了,只有珊瑚宫大人没有留下任何其他交代,且客人身份很特别时,才能适用这一条。
Shibata:The footnote stipulates that this only applies when Her Excellency has made no communication regarding her whereabouts before disappearing, and even then only when the visitor in question is of VIP status.
柴田:两位应该算远道而来的客人吧。这锦囊我一直带着,应该不会有错。
Shibata:As far as I'm concerned, you two tick all of the boxes. I keep this directive on me at all times — I'm sure this is the right course of action.
派蒙:心海果然什么情况都考虑到了,那我们到她说的地方找找看吧!
Paimon:Kokomi really does think of everything! Alright, let's find the place she wrote about and have a look.
赶往锦囊指示的地点 Go to the designated place
派蒙:真的是这边吗…我怎么感觉越走越远了。
Paimon:Are you sure this is the right place? It feels like we keep heading deeper into the middle of nowhere...
派蒙:旅行者,你看那棵树像不像心海在锦囊里写的?
Paimon:Hey, doesn't that tree look like the one she described in the directive, Traveler?
派蒙:那边好像可以钻进去…我们过去看看吧!
Paimon:It looks like there's a way in over there... Let's take a look!
与心海交谈 Talk to Kokomi
派蒙:心海!!
Paimon:Kokomi!
派蒙:原来你在这里呀!不是说好今天一起去筹备庆功晚会吗?
Paimon:So this is where you ran off to! We were gonna meet up and get things ready for the Victory Feast today, what happened?
珊瑚宫心海:哦…是你们啊…
Sangonomiya Kokomi:Oh... It's you...
珊瑚宫心海:抱歉,今天…有点不在状态。
Sangonomiya Kokomi:I—I apologize... I'm not feeling my usual self today.
派蒙:是生病了吗?我们马上去找医生...
Paimon:gasp You got sick? We'll go find a doctor right away!
珊瑚宫心海:不是啦,只是我的「能量」暂时用完了。
Sangonomiya Kokomi:No no, it's nothing like that... It's just, my energy is completely spent.
派蒙:能量…难,难道说心海,其实不是人类吗!
Paimon:Y—You run on energy? gasp You mean... you're like a Ruin Guard!?
珊瑚宫心海:不,只是一种比喻而已啦。虽然有些惭愧,但我没办法一直维持那种无所不能的样子。
Sangonomiya Kokomi:No, it's just a figure of speech. sigh I'm ashamed to admit it, but I can't always be the infinitely capable person I present myself as.
【选项1】
旅行者:昨天被搭话的时候…
Traveler: Everyone was asking so much of you yesterday...
【选项2】
旅行者:确实感觉心海很苦恼。
Traveler: I could sense things were getting to you.
珊瑚宫心海:啊,你注意到了吗?看来我遮掩的功夫还不到家,还得继续锻炼才行…
Sangonomiya Kokomi:Oh... you noticed? I guess I haven't quite mastered the ability to hide how I'm feeling. I'll keep working at it...
珊瑚宫心海:其实,我并不是很擅长做一个上位者。最早的时候,我的梦想就是读读兵书,做个幕僚之类的。
Sangonomiya Kokomi:To be honest, I'm not really cut out to be a leader. At first, my dream was to read up on military strategy and perhaps become an adviser.
珊瑚宫心海:跟别人说话、照顾别人的情绪、察言观色、分配利益…在我看来是很麻烦的事。
Sangonomiya Kokomi:Constantly communicating with people, trying to retain their morale, having to read between the lines, making sure everyone gets the recognition they deserve... It's such hard work.
珊瑚宫心海:要让别人如沐春风,又要让他们有所敬畏,这不是我擅长的领域。不如说,这是我曾经不想涉足的领域。
Sangonomiya Kokomi:You're somehow supposed to make people feel wonderful just from being in your presence, while also commanding their respect... It doesn't come naturally to me. Truth be told, it's something I never wanted for myself.
珊瑚宫心海:但是因为血脉的原因,「现人神巫女」的位置终究会传到我的手里。喜欢也好,不喜欢也罢,这是没办法的事情。
Sangonomiya Kokomi:But because of my bloodline, I was always going to end up being the Divine Priestess sooner or later. Like it or not, it's just the way it is.
珊瑚宫心海:所以,当我感觉自己要扛不住了的时候,我就会到这里来。看看书,休息一会儿…
Sangonomiya Kokomi:So whenever I feel overwhelmed, I come here to just lose myself in a book and relax for a while...
珊瑚宫心海:不用担心,并不会影响工作。筹备庆功会的事情,我已经安排给其他人了。
Sangonomiya Kokomi:Don't worry, it doesn't affect my work. I handed over preparations for the Victory Feast to someone else.
珊瑚宫心海:今晚还有一场演讲,不能让士兵们看出有什么端倪…好不容易争取到了和平,我希望他们可以更加轻松自在一些。
Sangonomiya Kokomi:I have to make a speech tonight, and I mustn't give the troops any reason to suspect that something could be wrong. This peace was hard-won, and I want them to feel at ease.
派蒙:有什么我们能帮忙的吗?
Paimon:Is there anything we can do to help?
珊瑚宫心海:其实放着不管,我的能量也会慢慢恢复。但如果能听到我感兴趣的兵书,或许能更快地振作起来。
Sangonomiya Kokomi:I should be feeling energized again soon if I hold off on work for a little longer. sigh If only there were some way I could listen to a good read on military strategy, I'm sure that'd speed up the process...
珊瑚宫心海:我记得上次有一本书看了一半,不知道放哪了…
Sangonomiya Kokomi:I was reading a book last time I was here, but I only got about halfway through. Where did I put it...
派蒙:就让我们来找一找吧!
Paimon:We'll find it for you!
派蒙:然后读给心海听,这样心海就能振作起来了!
Paimon:And then we'll read it out to you — to help you recover!
珊瑚宫心海:真的吗?谢谢你们啦。
Sangonomiya Kokomi:You'd do that for me? Thank you.
珊瑚宫心海:呵呵…果然,你们回海祇岛真的太好了。
Sangonomiya Kokomi:Hehe... I'm really lucky you came back to Watatsumi Island.
调查心海的秘密基地 Investigate Kokomi's secret base
珊瑚宫心海:呜呜…完全不想动弹…
Sangonomiya Kokomi:Ahh... I don't even want to move right now.
珊瑚宫心海:如果工作能够自动完成,该有多好啊…
Sangonomiya Kokomi:It'd be so nice if all my work could just do itself without me having to lift a finger...
珊瑚宫心海:能量回满的时候,我也很擅长社交。
Sangonomiya Kokomi:I'm actually pretty social when I have the energy.
珊瑚宫心海:不过对我来说,跟不熟的人说话是一件消耗能量的事情呢…
Sangonomiya Kokomi:Still, talking to people I don't know is really draining...
与派蒙交谈 Talk to Paimon
派蒙:唔…这里放着好多好多的公文呢。
Paimon:Whoa... Look at all these petitions.
派蒙:即便是在休息的时候,心海也要抽时间来处理公文吗?
Paimon:So does Kokomi make time to deal with these even when she's resting?
派蒙:「珊瑚宫经营活动摩拉流量报表」、「渔业产量年度统筹管理报告」、「海祇岛内设施维护经费分拨月度报表」…
Paimon:"Sangonomiya Events Cash Flow Statement," "Consolidated Annual Report on Fishing Production," "Watatsumi Island Monthly Maintenance Expenses Breakdown"...
派蒙:原来有这么多事情要处理呀。而且心海平时还要写锦囊,要接见很多人,怪不得会变得很憔悴。
Paimon:This is a lot of work for one person. And it's on top of all the directives she has to write and the people she has to meet day-to-day. It's no wonder she gets burnt out from time to time.
派蒙:我们还是快点找到兵书,帮助心海打起精神来吧!
Paimon:Let's track down that book and help her feel like herself again!
与派蒙交谈 Talk to Paimon
派蒙:旅行者你看,这个会不会就是心海在找的兵书呢?
Paimon:Hey, look, Traveler. Could this be the book she wanted?
派蒙:今天剑鱼二番队的队长回来了,能量值+4——
Paimon:"Swordfish captain came back today. Energy +4..."
珊瑚宫心海:啊啊…那个是…
Sangonomiya Kokomi:Ah, that's... that's just, um...
【选项1】
旅行者:我们什么也没看到。
Traveler: We saw nothing.
【选项2】
旅行者:是派蒙打开的。
Traveler: (And if we did, it was all Paimon's fault.)
珊瑚宫心海:还——给——我——
Sangonomiya Kokomi:Give. It. Here.
派蒙:唔唔,看来这个也不是呢,我们还是再找找吧。
Paimon:Eh-heh, guess that was the wrong one... Let's keep looking.
调查心海的秘密基地 Investigate Kokomi's secret base
珊瑚宫心海:…你看到了吧?
Sangonomiya Kokomi:...You saw it, didn't you?
与派蒙交谈 Talk to Paimon
派蒙:旅行者,我觉得应该就是这一本吧?
Paimon:It's gotta be this one, right, Traveler?
派蒙:你看,这里还有心海放进去的书签呢。像这一些就没有书签,应该是已经读完了吧。
Paimon:Look, there's even a bookmark. None of the other books have one, so she must have finished reading those already.
派蒙:感觉里面的内容好难懂,完全看不明白…
Paimon:Whew, it's pretty dense. Paimon doesn't understand a thing...
派蒙:我们现在就把这本兵书带过去,读给她听吧?
Paimon:Well, let's take it over and read it to her!
为心海朗读兵书 Read a book about military strategy to Kokomi
派蒙:心海,你在找的是这一本吗?
Paimon:Kokomi, is this the book you wanted?
珊瑚宫心海:我也有点记不清了…可以读两句让我听听吗?
Sangonomiya Kokomi:Hmm, I'm not sure, actually... Could you read a bit out loud?
【选项1】
旅行者:「制由权也,权因事制」…
Traveler: "Act to the plan, and plan to the situation"...
【选项2】
旅行者:「击其懈怠,出其空虚」…
Traveler: "Attack where the enemy is weak, emerge where the enemy is blind"...
珊瑚宫心海:嗯嗯,就是这个!拜托你啦。
Sangonomiya Kokomi:yawns Yes, that's the one! Thank you.
你给心海读了她最喜欢的兵书。听着听着,疲惫的心海不知何时进入了梦乡…
You read Kokomi her favorite military treatise. As the tired strategist listens, she falls into a slumber...
派蒙:心海…心海…
Paimon:Kokomi? Kokomi...
派蒙:怎么办呀,旅行者,心海她好像睡着了。
Paimon:Oh no, she's fallen asleep. What're we gonna do, Traveler?
派蒙:今天晚上还有庆功晚会呢!而且马上就要和谈了,还有很多事没有做…
Paimon:Tonight's the Victory Feast! Not to mention that the peace talks are just around the corner. She's got so much to do...
【选项1】
旅行者:让她休息一会儿吧。
Traveler: Let's let her rest a while.
派蒙:真的没问题吗?
Paimon:You sure that's a good idea?
派蒙:不过,心海确实很疲惫的样子。既然还有时间,我们再陪她一起休息一下吧。
Paimon:Hmm, she does look pretty exhausted. Guess there's still some time to go, too. Alright, let's keep her company while she rests.
珊瑚宫心海:祓除灾厄…护佑平安…
Sangonomiya Kokomi:Avoid disaster... Protect peace at all costs...
珊瑚宫心海:战争已经结束了哦…一切都在慢慢变好…
Sangonomiya Kokomi:The war's over... Things are slowly getting better...
珊瑚宫心海:你们看到了吗…
Sangonomiya Kokomi:Did you see...?
陪心海又休息了一段时间。
You take a break together with Kokomi for a while more.
珊瑚宫心海:欸…我睡着了吗?现在几点了?
Sangonomiya Kokomi:Uhhhh... Huh? What time is it? Did I fall asleep?
派蒙:心海已经睡了很久了哦!马上就要篝火晚会啦!
Paimon:Yup, you've been out for ages! It's nearly time for the feast!
珊瑚宫心海:这么晚了!
Sangonomiya Kokomi:I can't believe it got so late!
珊瑚宫心海:已经好久没有睡得这么安稳了。感觉这次至少回复了三点能量值,应该能坚持到和谈结束。
Sangonomiya Kokomi:sigh I haven't slept that peacefully in so long. That's gotta be three whole energy points right there. Should be enough to see me through the peace talks.
珊瑚宫心海:谢谢你了,旅行者。走吧,我们一起去篝火晚会。
Sangonomiya Kokomi:Thank you, Traveler. Well, we better get ourselves over there, it's nearly time to light the bonfire.
派蒙:心海恢复平时的样子了呢!真的太好啦!
Paimon:Woohoo, Kokomi's back to full energy! Good to have you back!
【选项2】
旅行者:叫她起来吧。
Traveler: Let's wake her up.
派蒙:嗯嗯,心海也说了,不能耽误正事!
Paimon:We probably should, after all, she did say she wanted to wrap everything up before the feast kicks off!
派蒙:喂——心海,起床啦!
Paimon:Kokomi, wakey-wakey!
珊瑚宫心海:唔…我睡着了吗,现在几点了?
Sangonomiya Kokomi:Hmmmm...? Was I asleep? ...What time is it?
派蒙:准备出发去篝火晚会啦!
Paimon:Time to get going! It's nearly time for the feast!
珊瑚宫心海:都这么晚了吗?呜呜…总觉得能量还没有回满。
Sangonomiya Kokomi:Really? It's that time already? Ughhhh... I still don't feel like I'm fully recharged.
旅行者:等下给你买新的兵书。
Traveler:I'll buy you a new book on military strategy.
珊瑚宫心海:真的吗!我想看《提瓦特战争艺术》最新的一期!
Sangonomiya Kokomi:Really? Yes! I want the latest volume of the Teyvat Art of War!
珊瑚宫心海:八重堂应该上个月就印制出来了,但我一直没办法去买…你可不能反悔哦。
Sangonomiya Kokomi:The Yae Publishing House published it last month, but I haven't had the chance to get my hands on it... No backing out now, okay?
派蒙:感觉心海一下子恢复了精神呢。
Paimon:Huh, that really perked her up.
派蒙:我们去篝火晚会看看吧?
Paimon:Alright, let's get to the feast!
最后更新于