风之翼随风而起 Glide With the Wind

安柏想要与你讨论关于使用风之翼的问题… Amber wishes to discuss the matter of how you've been using your wind glider...

安柏:旅行者!找你好久了,上次给你的风之翼,用起来怎么样?

Amber:Hey Traveler! I've been looking for you everywhere! How's that wind glider I gave you last time?

【选项1】

旅行者:感觉还不错。

Traveler: Pretty good.

【选项2】

旅行者:总是不自觉飞太高。

Traveler: I keep getting carried away and gliding too high.

安柏:看来你用风之翼玩得很开心的样子。

Amber:Seems like it's really growing on you!

安柏:不过话说回来,你现在肯定还没有飞行执照吧。

Amber:But then again, you don't have a gliding license, do you?

派蒙:飞行执照?那是什么东西?

Paimon:A gliding license? Hmm... What's that?

安柏:从名字看也已经很明显了吧?只有拿到飞行执照,才能在蒙德城合法飞行。

Amber:Isn't it obvious? You gotta have a gliding license to legally glide in Mondstadt.

派蒙:唔…旅行者都飞了这么久了,之前都没有听说这种东西…

Paimon:Oh... but Traveler and Paimon have been gliding for ages now. This is the first we've heard about it!

安柏:就是因为你们成天在城里飞来飞去,弄得大家都注意到了!

Amber:Yeah, you've been gliding all over the place... Everyone's noticed!

派蒙:欸嘿。

Paimon:Eh-he.

派蒙:所以,你今天是特意来把飞行执照送来的吗?

Paimon:Sooo... You came looking for us because you wanna give us a gliding license?

安柏:怎么可能!骑士是很有原则的。

Amber:No way! The Knights of Favonius have strict rules.

安柏:飞行执照先要考试合格,然后再由骑士团统一签发。

Amber:You need to pass an exam, and only then will the Knights issue your license.

安柏:我今天是专门来做你的考官,监督旅行者进行飞行执照考试的!

Amber:Today I'm here as an examiner, to oversee Traveler's official gliding exam!

安柏:毕竟是我把风之翼给你的嘛,要负起责任来——琴团长一定会这么说吧。

Amber:I gave you your wind glider, so this is my responsibility — at least, that's what Acting Grand Master Jean would say.

派蒙:考试…听起来就很麻烦。但既然是安柏监考,那么…

Paimon:An exam! What a pain in the butt. Then again, since Amber is the examiner...

【选项1】

旅行者:能不能稍微通融…

Traveler: ...Maybe you can cut me some slack?

安柏:别这么看着人家,绝·对·不·行。

Amber:No with a capital N-O! Do not challenge the authority of examiner Amber!

【选项2】

旅行者:我靠自己考就好了。

Traveler: It's fine. I can do this.

安柏:旅行者肯定能顺利通过啦。

Amber:I'm sure Traveler will glide through it!

安柏:只是一点小小的测验,你击退风魔龙时的飞行能力全蒙德有目共睹,肯定没问题的。

Amber:I mean... The whole city saw how well you flew the day that Stormterror attacked, so I'm sure you'll have no problems!

安柏:不过,规章制度和飞行标准还是需要遵守的。

Amber:But we do need to respect the rules and glide properly.

安柏:这本飞行指南给你,虽然不用背下来,但还是要熟悉一遍才行。

Amber:Here. Take this gliding manual. No need to memorize it, just be familiar with everything in there.

安柏:比如不允许双人共用一架风之翼,不允许携带超规格重物起飞,不允许使用风史莱姆起飞什么什么的…

Amber:For example: only one person per wind glider, no carrying anything over the set weight limit, no taking off using an Anemo Slime, and so on and so forth.

安柏:总之,你就好好读一下吧,丽莎姐姐教我魔法的时候,也是要我先看很多厚厚的书的…

Amber:Anyway, be sure to read it, okay? I had to read a load of big, thick books too when Lisa was teaching me magic...

派蒙:看起来好厚…没办法了,总之先读读看吧。

Paimon:Wow, that's a big old book... Paimon thinks we best get started!

安柏:嗯!读完以后就来风起地找我吧。

Amber:Great. Come find me when you're done, I'll be at Windrise.

派蒙:西风骑士团的飞行指南,听起来就很难读…

Paimon:sigh The Knights of Favonius gliding manual does NOT sound like a fun read...

旅行者:总之先读读看吧。

Traveler:Well, guess I'd better get started.

你们不抱期待地打开飞行指南,却惊讶地发现这部本该枯燥乏味的指南语言明快轻松,用浪漫的口吻讲述了鸟儿们学习飞翔的故事。

You open the instruction manual expecting it to be a tedious chore, but to your surprise, you are met with a charming tale about baby birds learning to fly...

派蒙:是个很好的故事呢…但是骑士团的飞行指南…是这种风格的么?

Paimon:Hmm... That's a cool story... But is the Knights' gliding manual really written in that style?

【选项1】

旅行者:完全是一本寓言。

Traveler: It reads like a fairytale...

【选项2】

旅行者:蒙德人学习飞行的方式真浪漫…

Traveler: People in Mondstadt really understand the romance in learning to glide.

派蒙:不管了,我们还是快去找安柏吧。

Paimon:Huh. Anyway, let's go find Amber.

最后更新于