蒙德城的飞行者 Mondstadt Glider

原来那本书不是指南,而是童话…这之后你在蒙德野外接受了第一场考试,第二场考试则是在蒙德城。为此,安柏正在城内等你。 As it turned out, the book Amber gave you wasn't a manual, but a fairy tale... After completing the first test out in the wild, you learn that

到达蒙德大教堂门前 Go to the door of Mondstadt Cathedral

与安柏对话 Talk to Amber

安柏:喂——我在这我在这。

Amber:Hey — here, over here!

安柏:我已经布置好了,我们继续考试。

Amber:I'm all set up. Let's carry on with the exam.

安柏:还是和之前的考试形式一样,穿过标记,一口气飞到终点吧。

Amber:Same deal as before, glide through the markers and get to the finish without stopping in the middle.

旅行者:我准备好了。

Traveler:I'm ready.

按指定路线限时飞抵终点 Follow the route and fly to the finish line in time

与安柏对话 Talk to Amber

安柏:看来你已经掌握了用风之翼飞行的诀窍,那么我们就开始最后一环吧。

Amber:Hahaha... Seems like you've got the hang of wind gliding now! Let's do the final stage.

派蒙:毕竟这条路已经飞过一次了呢…

Paimon:Easy! You've flown this way before anyway...

安柏:那么,这是最后一项测试,通过了之后就可以等着飞行执照签发啦。

Amber:Once you've passed this final stage, you'll finally be able to get your very own gliding license.

安柏:朝着飞行执照,预备…

Amber:Just keep thinking about that license. Ready...

旅行者:…开始!

Traveler:...Go!

跟随标识,在规定时间内飞到终点 Follow the markers to arrive at the finish line in time

按指定路线限时飞抵终点 Follow the route and fly to the finish line in time

到达冒险家协会门口 Reach the doors of the Adventurers' Guild

奥特:上面正在飞的人!立即就地降落!接受骑士团检查!

Otto:Windborne traveler! You are required to land at once by order of the Knights of Favonius!

奥特:您好,我是西风骑士团的骑士。

Otto:I am Otto of the Knights of Favonius.

派蒙:哇,发生什么了?!

Paimon:Wh—What's going on?

奥特:请出示一下您的飞行执照。

Otto:Please show me your gliding license.

【选项1】

旅行者:飞,飞行执照…

Traveler: Ahh... my um, gliding license is, uh...

【选项2】

旅行者:被,被兔兔伯爵吃掉…

Traveler: It got eaten by Baron Bunny...

奥特:无证非法飞行,依据蒙德城治安管理法第七条第十二款,请跟我走一趟!

Otto:It is against the law to glide without a license! I am arresting you under Section 7, Article 12 of the Mondstadt Penal Code.

奥特:你有权保持沉默,但是风会牢记你所说的每一句话。

Otto:You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will forever carry on the wind.

安柏:等等!我们正在进行飞行执照考试。

Amber:Wait... I'm an instructor. This is a gliding exam.

奥特:啊,是这样吗…

Otto:Oh... I see.

奥特:但在这个时候进行飞行执照考试,真是不巧啊。

Otto:Well, you picked a bad time to hold your gliding exam.

安柏:发生什么了吗?

Amber:Really, why?

奥特:骑士团刚收到教堂修女的报案,「怪鸟」又用风之翼逃走了,所以刚才我还以为你的考生是那家伙的同伙。

Otto:The Knights of Favonius received a report from a Sister at the Cathedral claiming she saw Raptor gliding around these parts. I thought your student here must have been his partner in crime.

派蒙:怪鸟?那是什么?

Paimon:Raptor? Who's that?

奥特:是蒙德城里的一个惯犯。他总是用风之翼作案,所以得到了「怪鸟」这种外号。

Otto:A known criminal in Mondstadt. He always uses a wind glider to commit his crimes, so people started calling him Raptor.

安柏:唔,那家伙飞得很快吗?

Amber:Wow. He flies fast, then?

奥特:目前…我们一次都没能追上过他,这一次本来是想用教堂里的文物做诱饵,把这家伙抓住的。

Otto:So far we haven't managed to catch him... Our plan this time was to draw him into the Cathedral with a precious artifact, and ambush him inside.

奥特:可是还是让他带着文物跑了。

Otto:...But he escaped with the artifact.

奥特:不过,这次修女们已经提前用元素魔法在文物上做好标记了!

Otto:Fortunately, one of the Sisters put some secret markings on the artifact using elemental magic!

奥特:但那家伙飞行的速度太快了,跟着元素痕迹也追不上他。

Otto:...But he was too fast, and we couldn't even keep up with the trail the markings left behind.

安柏:居然是个飞行高手,那就摆明了非我安柏出马不可了——嗯,那家伙往哪边逃了?

Amber:Well, if you need help chasing down a gliding criminal, I'm the one for the job! So tell me, which way did he go?

奥特:据我所知,他最后出现的地点是清泉镇附近,但现在已经过去了这么长时间…

Otto:As far as I know, he was last seen near Springvale, but that was some time ago.

安柏:就放心交给我吧,正好旅行者也在,我们一起追上去,把这只怪鸟抓捕归案吧。

Amber:Leave it to me! With me and Traveler chasing him down together, he doesn't stand a chance.

【选项1】

旅行者:没问题。

Traveler:Sure.

【选项2】

旅行者:那飞行执照的考试是不是…

Traveler: So... I passed?

安柏:别担心啦,等抓到怪鸟之后,我就直接…

Amber:Once we've got this Raptor guy, we'll pick up where we left off.

安柏:…去帮你向琴团长说明情况,咳。

Amber:But no need to worry... I'll be sure to have a word with Jean.

最后更新于