侦察骑士的作风 Outrider Style
循着踪迹,你们一路追至「怪鸟藏身地」。为了将他抓捕归案,你们毫不犹豫向深处挺进。 During your pursuit, you track Raptor to his hideout. You plunge into its depths without hesitation. Time to bring this criminal to justice.
进入「怪鸟藏身地」 Enter Raptor's Hideout
与安柏对话 Talk to Amber
安柏:这里只有一条路,看来怪鸟就在前面。
Amber:There's only one way over there. Raptor must be up ahead.
安柏:看前面的情况,想要追上去只能用飞的了。
Amber:However, it looks like the only way we can catch up is if we glide.
派蒙:但是底下有这么多敌人,飞起来一定会被攻击的。
Paimon:But there's a ton of enemies below... They'll definitely attack us after we take off.
安柏:如果想要过去,必须一边飞一边消灭这些敌人呢…
Amber:If we're gonna do this, we'll have to glide and defeat them in one fell swoop...
安柏:对了,旅行者还差最后一项考试没考对吧?
Amber:Traveler, you still had one stage to go in your exam, right?
派蒙:是啊,怎么突然问这个?
Paimon:Yeah, but what's that got to do with anything?
安柏:那么旅行者的第三项考试,就以这个为主题怎么样?
Amber:How about we make this the third and final stage of your gliding exam, Traveler?
派蒙:原来考试内容是这样的吗?!
Paimon:Are you sure that's how the exam is supposed to go!?
安柏:是我专门为旅行者现场定制的特别版。
Amber:It's a custom version of the exam for Traveler, designed by yours truly!
安柏:毕竟是拯救了蒙德城的英雄,普通的考试形式怎么配得上嘛。
Amber:Besides, the normal version of the exam wouldn't be fit for the hero of Mondstadt himself/herself!
安柏:旅行者,你怎么说?
Amber:So, what do you say, Traveler?
【选项1】
旅行者:一定会通过考试的。
Traveler: Watch me nail this exam.
【选项2】
旅行者:一定会抓住怪鸟的。
Traveler: Watch me nail Raptor.
安柏:嘿嘿,不错的回答。
Amber:Woohoo! Good answer.
安柏:那么,起飞吧旅行者。消灭所有敌人,怪鸟和飞行执照都在前方!
Amber:Traveler, prepare for take-off! Raptor awaits you once you defeat all these enemies, then that gliding license is yours!
消灭所有魔物 Defeat all opponents
向前追击「怪鸟」 Hunt down Raptor
安柏:前面看起来没路走了…那家伙到底会躲在哪呢?
Amber:It looks like there's no way across... Ugh, he must be around here somewhere.
派蒙:安柏,看对面!
Paimon:Amber, over there!
「怪鸟」:你果然还是追上来了,没办法…咦?怎么是个小姑娘…
Raptor:If you insist on chasing me, so be it... Huh? Who brought the little girl?
安柏:你就是「怪鸟」吧!现在你已经逃不掉了!
Amber:You must be Raptor! You can't escape!
「怪鸟」:哈哈哈,我也不用逃,因为你压根过不来。
Raptor:Haha, I don't need to escape! There's no way you can make it over here.
安柏:唔——这断崖,确实很高…也很远。
Amber:Oh... It is pretty high... and quite far...
「怪鸟」:小姑娘,不如你现在回去,把团长叫来,说不定我就会马上投降呢。
Raptor:Oh, little girl, why don't you run along home now and let your leader deal with this? Don't worry, I promise that once the Grand Master gets here, I'll surrender immediately! Haha!
安柏:你这是在挑衅西风骑士团的侦察骑士吗?看我现在就飞过去抓住你!
Amber:Hey, watch it! You're talking to a Knights of Favonius Outrider! You'll be sorry when I arrest you!
【选项1】
旅行者:先冷静一下。
Traveler: Deep breaths, Amber.
【选项2】
旅行者:观察一下周围…这是你教我的。
Traveler: Let's examine our surroundings — just like you taught me.
安柏:唔…你说得对。
Amber:...You're right.
安柏:可恶,明明就在对面了,要是可以直接飞过去就好了…
Amber:Ugh... He's right there in front of us... If only we could glide across.
派蒙:但这个怪鸟是怎么过去的?
Paimon:So how did HE get across?
【选项1】
旅行者:难道有可以来回的机关?
Traveler: Some sort of mechanism?
安柏:以我的眼力,也看不出这种机关的痕迹。
Amber:I don't see a mechanism, and I have good eyesight.
安柏:而且周围也没有能建机关的岩壁。
Amber:Besides, there's nowhere on the ledge that you could build one.
【选项2】
旅行者:活用了某种元素魔法?
Traveler: Some kind of elemental magic?
派蒙:在旅行者的元素视野里有痕迹吗?…唔,果然也没有?
Paimon:Traveler, can you see anything with your Elemental Sight...? No? Oh, okay... Never mind...
【选项3】
旅行者:用了抓钩或者刺钉之类的?
Traveler: A grappling hook, or spikes, or something?
派蒙:连飞都飞不过去,这种东西也不可能丢过去吧。
Paimon:If it's too far to glide, it's definitely too far for anything like that.
安柏:地面上也没有钉桩的痕迹。
Amber:There's also no sign of an anchor point.
「怪鸟」:再见了,小姑娘——
Raptor:Bye-bye, kiddo...
派蒙:呀,这家伙要逃了!
Paimon:Oh no! He's getting away!
安柏:不能再犹豫下去了,除了「飞行」以外,没有第二种越过断崖的方法。
Amber:We can't hesitate any longer. The only way to get across is to glide there.
派蒙:但是…
Paimon:But... but...
安柏:别担心,我可是蒙德城的飞行冠军,如果怪鸟可以飞过去,我也肯定可以做到!
Amber:Don't worry — I'm the Gliding Champion of Mondstadt, remember! If Raptor can do it, I can do it too.
「怪鸟」:喂,侦察骑士,想要送死的话,不带风之翼从蒙德城的风神像上跳下去才更适合你。
Raptor:Oi, Outrider! You have less chance of surviving this than jumping off the Anemo God statue in Mondstadt without your wind glider! Haha!
【选项1】
旅行者:我明白安柏的意思了。
Traveler: I'm with Amber.
【选项2】
旅行者:虽然需要勇气,但这不是自杀。
Traveler: This will take some serious guts, but it's not completely impossible.
派蒙:说得没错…除了「飞行」以外的答案,旅行者也认为都已经排除了呢。
Paimon:Paimon sees your point Traveler... If you rule out everything that's completely impossible, gliding is the only idea left.
安柏:旅行者,还记得我拿错的那本…不是指南的指南吗?
Amber:Traveler, remember that book I lent you? The one I thought was the gliding manual, but wasn't?
安柏:「最初的鸟儿是不会飞翔的,飞翔是它们勇敢跃入峡谷的奖励」。
Amber:The first birds couldn't fly. Flight was their reward for their courage to plunge into the canyon.
安柏:接下来,请你见证我吧。
Amber:Be my witness.
旅行者:加油!侦察骑士!
Traveler:Go! Go! Outrider!
安柏:收到!就让那家伙见识一下侦察骑士的勇气吧!
Amber:Roger! Let's show this guy what an Outrider is made of!
「怪鸟」:别,别开玩笑了,这里是飞不过来的!快点乖乖回去吧,小姑娘!
Raptor:Wait... Stop! You'll never make it! Come on, off you go now, back home like a good little girl.
安柏:怪鸟,你是这么觉得的吗?可是你仔细听听,周围微小的声音…
Amber:Raptor says I'll never make it. But, if you listen carefully...
安柏:风说——可以飞了。
Amber:The wind! The wind says I WILL make it, and that's good enough for me!
飞过断崖 Glide over the chasm
派蒙:安柏!要掉下去了掉下去了掉下去…
Paimon:Amber, no! You're gonna fall! You're gonna fall—!
派蒙:咦?风…是风场!飞起来了,安柏又飞起来了!
Paimon:gasp It's a wind current! Sh—She's gliding, Amber's gliding!
「怪鸟」:…疯丫头!你是早就发现这里有风场,这才敢跳下来的吗?
Raptor:You're crazy, kid! You must have known about the wind current. There's no way you would have jumped otherwise!
安柏:风会眷顾有勇气的人!给我乖乖在那等着被抓吧!
Amber:The wind takes care of those who have courage. Now, sit still and await your arrest — like a good little boy!
向前追踪,逮捕「怪鸟」! Track down Raptor and arrest him!
与安柏对话 Talk to Amber
安柏:成功抓住怪鸟了!
Amber:Alright! I got him!
安柏:其实,只有在空中才能发现,那就是唯一的风场。
Amber:I only noticed the wind current from in the air — and it's the only one.
安柏:怪鸟所要逃跑的方向,尽头根本是彻彻底底的死路。
Amber:It would be suicide to try and escape in the direction Raptor was going.
安柏:换句话说,如果怪鸟想要逃出去,就必须从我们这边经过才行。
Amber:In other words, the only way Raptor could have gotten out would be this way — past us.
派蒙:喔——所以他才一直这么装模作样,原来是想骗我们放弃,然后自己再飞回来逃走。
Paimon:Aha! So he was just trying to fool us by acting smug, in the hope that we would just give up and leave.
派蒙:不过,我们这边也不是那么好骗的。
Paimon:Little did he know, we're not so easily fooled.
安柏:幸亏有旅行者的分析,这就是所谓的「排除了所有错误答案以后,剩下的那个,无论多反常都是正确的」吧。
Amber:It was all thanks to Traveler's sharp thinking! Just like a wise man once said, "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."
安柏:总之,想要掌握飞行这种事情,七分靠技术,三分靠直觉,剩下的九十分全都是靠勇气来补足啦。
Amber:At the end of the day, gliding is seven parts technique, three parts instinct — and then 90 parts courage.
派蒙:我看你刚才是九十九分都是勇气了吧…
Paimon:What you did now looked more like 99 parts courage...
安柏:哎呀,这就和我第一次考飞行执照的时候一样吧…虽然很紧张,但还是有惊无险地把执照考到手了。
Amber:Ah, it was just like in my first gliding exam... I was super nervous, but in the end, there was nothing to be afraid of and I passed no problem.
安柏:可惜之后的几次考试我都再没有这种紧张感了,总觉得少了点什么呢。
Amber:I kinda missed that nervous rush in the exams I've done since then... It just wasn't the same.
派蒙:你…等一下,飞行执照都考到手了,之后的考试是考什么?
Paimon:...Erm, sorry — Paimon thought you said you passed no problem? What do you mean, exams since then?
安柏:这个啊…因为蒙德城里这里不准飞那里也不准飞,这里不准降落那里也不准降落…
Amber:Ah... Well you see, the thing is, Mondstadt is all "no glide zone" this, "no landing zone" that...
安柏:我考到手的飞行执照总是被吊销,零零碎碎重新考过十五次飞行执照吧。
Amber:sigh Every time I get my license it keeps getting revoked. I must have taken the exam about 15 times altogether...
安柏:但是每次补考我可都是一次考过,果然我的那本指南才是最棒的。
Amber:But I always pass the first time. I guess my little gliding manual ain't so bad after all!
派蒙:…旅行者,之后有空的话,我们去琴团长那里拿一份正经的飞行指南吧。
Paimon:...Traveler, let's go and get a copy of the real gliding manual from Acting Grand Master Jean some time.
【选项1】
旅行者:好的…
Traveler: Sounds good.
【选项2】
旅行者:琴团长真是辛苦了。
Traveler: I feel sorry for Jean...
安柏:总之,我还要把怪鸟押回蒙德城,就先走一步了。
Amber:I'll head off first because I need to escort Raptor back to the city.
安柏:你回蒙德城之后,记得来大教堂找我,飞行执照还要在那颁发给你呢。
Amber:Once you're back in the city don't forget to come find me at the Cathedral. I'll issue your gliding license there.
安柏急匆匆离开了这里。
Amber left here in a hurry.
派蒙:已,已经走掉了…不愧是侦察骑士,速度真快…
Paimon:She just can't sit still, can she? Guess that's why she's the Outrider.
派蒙:事情都处理完之后,我们就回蒙德城的大教堂吧。
Paimon:When this is all done and dusted, let's head to the Cathedral in Mondstadt.
派蒙:这本飞行执照,拿得可真是艰难哪…
Paimon:Getting this gliding license has turned into quite the adventure.
前往大教堂,领取飞行执照 Go to the Cathedral to get your gliding license
与安柏对话 Talk to Amber
安柏:恭喜!这就是你的飞行执照,这下你可以在蒙德城里合法飞行了。
Amber:Congratulations, here is your gliding license! You're officially legal now, yay!
安柏:不过你的飞行技术已经这么好了,顺利通过也是意料之内。
Amber:I'm not surprised though, you are a natural after all.
【选项1】
旅行者:嗯,很顺利。
Traveler: Yeah, it was easy.
【选项2】
旅行者:其实挺不容易的。
Traveler: I actually put a lot of effort into this.
安柏:对了,下次蒙德城飞行大赛,我会帮你报名的!
Amber:Oh — and I'll sign you up for the next Wind Gliding Championship!
安柏:我飞得太快了,谁也跟不上,所以总是一个人飞来飞去,也很无聊啦。
Amber:I glide so fast that no one can keep up — it's just me up there, on my own, gliding around... It's kinda boring.
【选项1】
旅行者:好啊。我会赢下比赛的。
Traveler: Cool. I'm definitely gonna win.
【选项2】
旅行者:安柏要拿不到下届冠军咯。
Traveler: You won't stand a chance of winning if you sign me up.
安柏:哦?真是大胆的宣言啊。哼哼哼…看来你还不知道飞行大赛的恐怖之处…
Amber:Ooh... Fighting talk! Heh. It seems you have no idea how terrifying the championship really is...
安柏:那么,在被我华丽击败以前,要合法地、自由地、快乐地飞行哦。
Amber:Well, until I kick your butt in the championship, I wish you a happy, liberating, and above all law-abiding gliding experience.
安柏:一定要遵守蒙德城的飞行守则,千万不要被吊销执照…
Amber:Make sure you obey the rules. Whatever you do, don't get your license revoked...
派蒙:这句话由安柏说出来,真是一点说服力都没有啊…
Paimon:Oh brother... If you ask me, that's a bit rich, coming from Amber...
最后更新于