丝织之愿 Woven Wishes
受神里绫华委托,你和派蒙陪她一起准备与「椿」见面所需的礼物。 At Ayaka's request, you and Paimon accompany her to prepare gifts necessary to meet "Tsubaki."
前往小仓屋 Go to Ogura Textiles & Kimonos
与神里绫华对话 Talk to Kamisato Ayaka
神里绫华:嗯?这是…
Kamisato Ayaka:Hm? This must be...
派蒙:是祭典的广告。
Paimon:It's a festival promotion.
派蒙:这么说来,我们来稻妻至今还没去过这种热闹好玩的场合呢!
Paimon:Hey, speaking of — we haven't been anywhere fun since we arrived in Inazuma!
旅行者:绫华是想去祭典吗?
Traveler:Did you want to go, Ayaka?
神里绫华:不、不是这样的!咳咳…我是说,祭典什么的,在稻妻很是常见,我们社奉行早就习惯了这样的风俗哦。
Kamisato Ayaka:N—No, what made you think that? Ahem... Festivals are a common occurrence here in Inazuma. We in the Yashiro Commission are very well acquainted with these sorts of customs.
神里绫华:每逢时节,稻妻的居民都会参加祭典,相对的,治安难度也会增加…
Kamisato Ayaka:Each season brings its own festival... and each festival, in turn, brings a fresh challenge to the task of maintaining public order...
神里绫华:所以,祭典固然开心热闹,对我们来说却是一件值得操心的事。
Kamisato Ayaka:So, while festivals are undoubtedly joyous and lively occasions, for us they are also a cause for concern...
神里绫华:啊!都怪我考虑工作,害大家跑题了…抱歉,我要去的是旁边这家店铺。
Kamisato Ayaka:Oh! My apologies, I should stop thinking about work, this is hardly relevant to the matter at hand. This store here is the place I wanted to visit.
派蒙:原来不是要看这个招牌啊,那我们去店里看看吧。
Paimon:Oh, so you weren't checking out the promotion... Well, let's take a look inside then.
小仓澪:最新款式的衣服,来看看吧!
Ogura Mio:Welcome, I have all the latest styles. Please take a look!
小仓澪:呀,是神里小姐跟异乡的客人们!欢迎光临小仓屋,几位想买布料还是定制成衣?
Ogura Mio:Oh! It's Miss Kamisato — with guests from overseas! Welcome to Ogura Textiles & Kimonos. Are you here to purchase fabric, or for tailored garments?
神里绫华:您好,我这边有份服装设计图纸,想劳烦您看一看。
Kamisato Ayaka:Oh! Greetings to you too. I have a design here for a garment, would you be so kind as to take a look?
派蒙:哦哦!掏出了早就准备好的图纸呢!
Paimon:Ohh, Ayaka came prepared!
小仓澪:我看看…嗯?这是…
Ogura Mio:Let me see... Hmm? Hmm, this could be...
神里绫华:依您之见,这是…
Kamisato Ayaka:Mm-hmm? Could be...?
小仓澪:这是一份非常不错的设计稿哦!
Ogura Mio:—Oh, it's a very fine design!
小仓澪:神里小姐是想定做这样的着物对吧?
Ogura Mio:...Miss Kamisato — you'd like us to make a kimono following this design, yes?
神里绫华:嗯,麻烦您了。
Kamisato Ayaka:Please, if you could.
小仓澪:您愿意来本店定制服装,我们小仓屋非常荣幸,不过…有件事比较棘手…
Ogura Mio:I'm honored that you'd choose Ogura Textiles & Kimonos for your tailoring needs! However... there is one rather difficult problem...
小仓澪:定做您想要的这件着物,需要用到霓裳花制成的丝绸。稻妻的丝绸大多是从璃月港进口的,但眼下…
Ogura Mio:Based on the design, this kind of kimono would require silk made from the Silk Flower. The majority of Inazuma's silk is imported from Liyue Harbor, but given the current climate...
小仓澪:唉,您也知道,稻妻正处于锁闭状态。
Ogura Mio:sigh As you well know, Inazuma is currently under a strict lockdown.
小仓澪:说实话,服装业受到了不小的影响,我们很难进到高档布料,成衣定制的业务也因此搁置了好一阵。
Ogura Mio:In all honesty, the impact on the textiles industry has been quite significant. We're struggling to import high-grade fabrics, so much of our tailoring business has been put on hold indefinitely.
小仓澪:不过,要是客人能自备布料,我们就能帮忙做出衣服哦。
Ogura Mio:But of course, where our customers are able to provide the fabric themselves, we can still be of service.
派蒙:意思是需要我们自己去买布?
Paimon:sigh So you're saying, we need to go and buy some silk first?
神里绫华:连小仓屋都弄不到的高档布料…还有哪里能买到呢?
Kamisato Ayaka:If even Ogura Textiles & Kimonos can't get ahold of high-grade fabric... where would we buy it from?
小仓澪:您可以到万国商会看看。他们的渠道比我们多些,毕竟都是来自全大陆各地的商贩。
Ogura Mio:You could try the International Trade Association. They are a little better connected than we are — after all, the association brings together merchants from all over the world.
小仓澪:就是价格可能有些贵,但在这样的非常时期,我想…能买到想要的东西就算不错了…
Ogura Mio:The only thing is their prices... they're not the cheapest. In times like these, though, we're lucky to even have an option of getting hold of the things we want in the first place.
派蒙:原来在稻妻,定做衣服也变得这么麻烦了吗…
Paimon:Huh, so even just getting clothes made is an ordeal in Inazuma...
派蒙:说起来,万国商会就是久利须那边对吧?我们确实是好一阵子没去离岛了。
Paimon:Wait, the International Trade Association? That's Kurisu's thing, right? We haven't been to Ritou in a while.
神里绫华:嗯…看来得到万国商会走一趟。
Kamisato Ayaka:Hmm... It looks like that will be our next stop.
神里绫华:非常感谢,等我们买到布料再回来找您。
Kamisato Ayaka:Thank you ever so much. We will be back once we've acquired the fabric.
神里绫华:在此之前,我还有一个小小的请求,能不能…
Kamisato Ayaka:In the meantime, I have one other very small request. Could you...
派蒙:绫华神神秘秘的,在说什么呀?
Paimon:Why's she being so secretive all of a sudden?
小仓澪:嗯、嗯…没问题。
Ogura Mio:Mm-hmm... Absolutely.
神里绫华:那就拜托了。
Kamisato Ayaka:Much obliged.
小仓澪:神里小姐客气了。
Ogura Mio:My pleasure, Miss Kamisato.
小仓澪:说真的,我们小仓屋也好久没做丝绸面料的着物了呢,图纸又很漂亮…我跟你们一样非常期待哦!
Ogura Mio:Honestly, I'm just as excited as you to see the end product! We haven't made a silk kimono for the longest time now, and this is a beautiful design...
神里绫华:谢谢您。那我们就先告辞了。
Kamisato Ayaka:That's very kind of you, thank you. Goodbye for now.
神里绫华:旅行者,派蒙,我们去万国商会碰碰运气吧。
Kamisato Ayaka:Traveler, Paimon — let's try our luck at the International Trade Association.
前往位于离岛的万国商会 Go to the International Trade Association in Ritou
神里绫华:这里就是万国商会了。
Kamisato Ayaka:This is it, the International Trade Association.
派蒙:万国商会…是找那个叫久利须的人,对吧?
Paimon:Okay, then... we need to talk to Kurisu, right?
派蒙:他好像不在,我们在附近找找吧!
Paimon:Doesn't look like he's here. Let's look around!
到附近查看情况 Check out the situation nearby
与久利须对话 Talk to Kurisu
派蒙:喂你们看!久利须会长在那里!
Paimon:Look, look! There he is!
神里绫华:应该就是那位了。
Kamisato Ayaka:Ah, looks like we found him.
久利须:呜呜,这下可怎么办…
Kurisu:whimpering What am I going to do...
神里绫华:久利须先生,您没事吧?
Kamisato Ayaka:Mr. Kurisu, are you alright?
久利须:噢、噢噢!您是神里家的…绫华小姐!
Kurisu:Oh! You're M—Miss Ayaka from the K—Kamisato Clan. How do you do?
神里绫华:您好。
Kamisato Ayaka:Better than you, it appears.
久利须:旅行者也在啊。好久不见,我猜你最近是离开离岛了吧?
Kurisu:And if it isn't the Traveler... I haven't seen you in a while — I take it you've been out of Ritou?
旅行者:是啊,好久不见。
Traveler:It sure has been a bit.
久利须:上次的事真是多谢你啦,多亏了你,我们商会的生意才又能周转起来。
Kurisu:Thanks again for your help last time. The Association is back in business, and it's all thanks to you.
派蒙:欸,话说…你怎么站在这里发呆呀,是遇到麻烦事了吗?
Paimon:That's great, but uh... Why were you staring into space just now? Did something bad happen?
久利须:我…我…唉!
Kurisu:Well... You see... sigh
久利须:说来丢人,我们万国商会的货物被浪人抢了。
Kurisu:It's embarrassing to admit, but some of the Association's goods have been... stolen. By vagrants.
神里绫华:货物的具体内容是什么?
Kamisato Ayaka:Which goods were stolen?
久利须:是一批高档丝绸。
Kurisu:It was a batch of high-grade silk.
神里绫华:……!
Kamisato Ayaka:...!
久利须:前些年我们从璃月进了一大批丝绸,一直堆在仓库里。
Kurisu:We imported a big batch of silk from Liyue several years ago. It's been sitting in storage ever since.
久利须:最近听说,稻妻城内各个服装店积压的丝绸都卖得差不多了,我们正想着把这批货提出来卖个好价钱,谁知…
Kurisu:Recently, we heard that clothing stores in the city have more or less sold off all their silk stocks. So we figured now would be a good time to bring our batch out of storage, thinking it'd probably fetch a good price. But then...
久利须:唉!那些浪人一截下我们的货,就立刻带着东西逃到树林里去了。我想报案,可是…
Kurisu:The vagrants swiped the whole batch then disappeared into the woods. I'd report it to the authorities, but...
久利须:您也知道,我们这种外国商贩本就不受待见。「勘定奉行」的人一点儿都不想搭理我们,甚至巴不得我们倒霉呢…
Kurisu:Well, as you know, they don't think much of foreign merchants like us. The Kanjou Commission don't want to give us the time of day — honestly, you can just tell that our suffering amuses them...
神里绫华:虽然我个人也不怎么认可「勘定奉行」的行事作风,但久利须先生,这里毕竟是稻妻,请注意您的发言。
Kamisato Ayaka:While I also take issue with aspects of the Kanjou Commission's operational methods, please remember, Mr. Kurisu, that while you are here in Inazuma, you should be careful with your words.
久利须:噢,抱歉,忍不住就抱怨了起来…
Kurisu:Oh! M—My apologies... I had to let off some steam...
久利须:现在也没有更好的办法,单凭我们商会,怕是没法追回货物。
Kurisu:Anyway, there doesn't seem to be much we can do ourselves to get our goods back.
久利须:唉,或许这就是注定的破财之灾吧…
Kurisu:sigh Perhaps I'm doomed to go bankrupt after all...
神里绫华:虽然不能走公务流程,但我可以帮您找回丢失的货物。
Kamisato Ayaka:I'm afraid I can't intervene in an official capacity... but I can still help you get your lost goods back.
久利须:当然当然,您…哎?!
Kurisu:Of course, I would never— Wait, what!?
派蒙:哎?!
Paimon:What!?
旅行者:这样真的没关系吗?
Traveler:Seriously?
神里绫华:嗯。不过,虽然是以个人身份出面处理这次的事,但我的一言一行,多少都会关系到社奉行与神里家的形象。
Kamisato Ayaka:Yes. Acting in my own capacity, mind you. Even then, there is no escaping the fact that my every action and word will be seen to reflect on the Yashiro Commission and the Kamisato Clan.
神里绫华:我有一些顾虑,所以…希望您能为我保密。
Kamisato Ayaka:I do so not without reservations, so... I hope that you will treat this matter as confidential.
神里绫华:另外,人生在世,谁都不能保证遇到困难时会有人对自己出手相助。
Kamisato Ayaka:That aside — as I'm sure you're aware, I'm afraid that I won't always be able to help you in such circumstances.
神里绫华:以您和万国商会的立场,我建议…平日还是多加小心,以免蒙受不必要的损失。
Kamisato Ayaka:Given your position and that of the International Trade Association... please try to exercise more caution in the future. You do not want to incur further unnecessary losses.
久利须:一定、一定!
Kurisu:We will, we certainly will!
久利须:可是,这样会不会给您个人带去麻烦?
Kurisu:But, um... are you sure this isn't going to cause any issues... for you?
久利须:万一勘定奉行的大人们对您有什么意见…您在民间声望很高,犯不着为了我们这种小人物蒙受损失啊!
Kurisu:What if someone high up in the Kanjou Commission sees what you're doing and doesn't like it? You're a highly respected member of society... Surely, putting your neck on the line for small-timers like me can't be worth the risk!?
神里绫华:您说笑了。
Kamisato Ayaka:Very humorous.
神里绫华:怎么说我也是神里家的大小姐。单凭勘定奉行的各位,应该还没有资格追究我的行为。
Kamisato Ayaka:Let's not forget that I am the eldest daughter of the Kamisato Clan. I would be very surprised indeed if anybody in the Kanjou Commission felt that I was accountable to them for my actions.
派蒙:呜哇,好有气势的发言!这就是贵族大小姐吗?
Paimon:Whoa, that sent shivers down Paimon's spine! Does everyone from a powerful clan talk like that?
神里绫华:久利须先生,请您将货物被劫的时间、地点以及抢劫者的特征告诉我。
Kamisato Ayaka:Mr. Kurisu, I need to know the exact time and location of the theft, and anything that stood out about the perpetrators' appearance.
久利须:太感谢了,太感谢了!时间是两个小时之前,事发地点是…
Kurisu:Thank you so much! Let's see, it was two hours ago now, over at the...
久利须说明了抢劫事件的始末…
Kurisu explains whys and wherefores of the serial theft cases...
神里绫华:各位,请随我到事发地点进行调查。
Kamisato Ayaka:Everyone, please follow me to the scene of the crime. The investigation starts there...
派蒙:好,出发!
Paimon:Alright, off we go!
前往事发地点查看情况 Go to the scene of the incident to check out the situation
沿脚印追踪 Follow the footprints
与抢走货物的浪人对话 Talk to the ronin who snatched away the goods
派蒙:小偷,站住!
Paimon:Stop, thief!
浪人:哈?就带这么几个人来,还想把东西拿回去吗?别做梦了。
Ronin:Hah! You think you can get your stuff back with this bunch? You must be dreaming.
久利须:竟然理直气壮地说出这种话…你…
Kurisu:Why you... You better hope you have the courage of your convictions...
浪人:有什么不敢?喂你,我问你,你是别国来的商人吧?
Ronin:Why wouldn't I, old man? Answer me this — you're one of those outlander merchants, right?
浪人:万国商会,不就是在稻妻地盘上腆着脸皮苟且偷生的蛀虫而已嘛!有人保护你吗?谁来为你出头?
Ronin:You trade association types are worms, coming over to our land, leeching off our people... Who's gonna leap to your defense, huh? Tell me, who's gonna stick their neck out for the likes of you?
神里绫华:……
Kamisato Ayaka:...
浪人:哈哈哈哈!连自己的立场都不知道!
Ronin:Hahaha! Look at that, no response. You know I'm right.
浪人:在这个稻妻,你们这些无依无靠的商贩任人宰割才是常态吧?
Ronin:Face it. This is Inazuma, you've got no ties here, you're at the bottom of the pile... Can you really blame us for walking all over you?
久利须:…可恶…
Kurisu:...You are despicable...
浪人:喂!外国佬,你想做笔交易吗?
Ronin:Hey! I just had an idea. Since you came all this way — how about we do some business?
久利须:交易?
Kurisu:Business?
浪人:用钱把这些布料买回去,怎么样?总比头破血流地离开这里好吧。
Ronin:Pay up, and you can take your fabric back. Sound good? If you ask me, it beats walking out of here with black eyes and a broken nose.
派蒙:欺人太甚!
Paimon:gasp You're just a big bully!
久利须:我…唉!算我倒霉…
Kurisu:I... Ugh! What choice do I have...
神里绫华:稍等一下。
Kamisato Ayaka:Wait.
神里绫华:久利须先生,请不要付钱给他。
Kamisato Ayaka:Mr. Kurisu, please do not pay any money to this man.
久利须:可、可是…
Kurisu:But, but...
神里绫华:还记得我们的协议吗?您守口如瓶,我也会完成答应您的事。
Kamisato Ayaka:I trust you remember our agreement? If you keep your lips firmly sealed, I, too, shall uphold my end of the deal.
久利须:啊对,对!
Kurisu:Oh, yes, of course!
神里绫华:那么请您退到安全的地方,并保护好自身安全。接下来…是我实现承诺的时候了。
Kamisato Ayaka:Then please stand well back, where it is safe. Now... it is time for me to honor my word.
击败浪人 Defeat the ronin
与久利须对话 Talk to Kurisu
派蒙:解决了!
Paimon:Well, that's that resolved then!
神里绫华:…呼。
Kamisato Ayaka:...Phew.
【选项1】
旅行者:不愧是绫华。
Traveler: That was amazing, Ayaka.
【选项2】
旅行者:真可靠呢!
Traveler: You made that look so easy!
神里绫华:不不…你过奖了,我只是完成应尽之事。
Kamisato Ayaka:No, please, I... It was nothing, I was simply doing my duty.
久利须:神里小姐,旅行者,你们没有受伤吧?!
Kurisu:Miss Kamisato, Traveler, a—are you hurt!?
神里绫华:不用担心,我们没事。
Kamisato Ayaka:Don't worry. We're fine.
神里绫华:那些浪人匆忙地逃走了,看起来什么都来不及带走。所以我想,您丢失的货物都在这里了哦。
Kamisato Ayaka:The vagrants left in quite a hurry — it would seem they didn't have time to take anything with them. I believe your stolen goods should all be here.
久利须:谢谢您、谢谢您…
Kurisu:Th—Thank you, thank you so much...
神里绫华:清点一下吧。
Kamisato Ayaka:You'd best do a count.
久利须:六、八、十…没错,确实都在这里了。
Kurisu:6, 8, 10... Yep, it's all here!
派蒙:太好啦,我们快点购买丝绸吧!
Paimon:Great! Now we can finally buy some silk!
久利须:购买丝绸?莫非,几位需要用到我这里的货物吗?
Kurisu:Buy silk? ...You mean, you need some of this silk, here?
神里绫华:实不相瞒,是这样没错。
Kamisato Ayaka:This was indeed our intent.
派蒙:别误会,帮你忙只是顺带的!就算你丢的是胡萝卜呀卷心菜之类的东西,我们多半还是会出手相助的吧。
Paimon:Don't get us wrong though, that's not the reason we helped you out! Even if it were just a few Carrots or Cabbages, chances are we still would've helped you get them back.
派蒙:我都觉得我们运气不错了呢,要是晚一步,或许真就无法买到丝绸了…
Paimon:Paimon thinks we were pretty lucky! If we'd arrived any later, our chances of getting silk in Inazuma would have been zero...
久利须:几位…实在是感激不尽。
Kurisu:I honestly can't thank you all enough...
久利须:不说那么多了,几位是需要丝绸对吧?我这就挑一匹!
Kurisu:Please, say no more! You need silk? I'll pick out a piece for you right away!
神里绫华:麻烦您了,一共多少钱?
Kamisato Ayaka:Thank you, good sir. How much do I owe you?
久利须:您是我的恩人,怎么能收恩人的钱啊!我送给您。
Kurisu:Oh, it's free of charge! I could never ask you to pay after everything you've done for me!
神里绫华:不不,该是多少钱就是多少钱。
Kamisato Ayaka:No, no, that will never do. Things cost what they cost, and what they cost is what I shall pay.
神里绫华:商人行商也有难处,如派蒙所说,我帮您绝非是要占您的便宜。这些货物,请您按正常的价格出售给我。
Kamisato Ayaka:Merchants already have enough challenges to deal with, and as Paimon explained, my help was unconditional. Please, sell your wares to me at the price you would sell them to any other customer.
神里绫华:也不必觉得为难,今天这片树林里什么事都没有发生,不是吗?
Kamisato Ayaka:There is nothing to feel distressed about, because nothing, I repeat, nothing, happened here in these woods today. Did it?
旅行者:是啊,我们只是来散步。
Traveler:Nope, just an uneventful stroll in the woods.
久利须:各位…我、我无以为报,这次真是太感谢了!你们的恩情,我会一直牢牢记在心中。
Kurisu:Thank you, I... I don't think I could ever repay you. You have helped me greatly, and I will never forget it.
久利须:东西还得送回商会里,几位,我先失陪了。之后要是有什么需要,尽管来万国商会找我久利须就好!
Kurisu:I'm afraid we must part ways — I must get these goods back to the Association. If you ever need anything at all, just come to the International Trade Association and ask for Kurisu!
神里绫华:嗯,也谢谢您的丝绸,久利须先生。
Kamisato Ayaka:Very well, and thank you for the silk, Mr. Kurisu.
派蒙:再见——!路上小心,别再被人抢了啊!
Paimon:See ya then, bye! Safe journey home, don't go getting robbed again!
绫华付钱买下布匹后,久利须再次表示感谢并向众人道别…
Ayaka buys the fabric, and Kurisu thanks and bids you all goodbye...
神里绫华:旅行者,刚才谢谢你出手帮忙。
Kamisato Ayaka:Traveler, thank you for stepping in to help out.
【选项1】
旅行者:我答应会帮你了嘛。
Traveler: No worries, it's what I signed up for.
【选项2】
旅行者:没什么,小事一桩。
Traveler: It was no trouble.
派蒙:不过,那群浪人似乎不认识你呢,是因为这些人没有资格见到神里家的大小姐吗?
Paimon:But... how come those vagrants didn't seem to know who you were? They must move in completely different circles, maybe they've never seen anyone from the Kamisato Clan before?
神里绫华:或许是吧。对我来说是件好事,毕竟,我也不希望今天的事被太多人知道。
Kamisato Ayaka:Perhaps. Either way, I'm glad they didn't recognize me. The fewer people who know what happened today, the better.
派蒙:嘿嘿,像你这样的大人物居然会主动帮久利须,人真好啊。
Paimon:Hee-hee, it's not every day an important person like you helps out someone like Kurisu. It really shows what a great person you are.
神里绫华:那个…请不要这么夸我,我只是做了任何人都会做的事…
Kamisato Ayaka:Oh, uh... Your praise is quite unwarranted. I merely did what anyone in my position would have done...
神里绫华:以我的立场,出手帮他确实有些怪异。可这些与身份、阶层无关…我只是作为我自己,帮助了一个遇到困难的普通人而已。
Kamisato Ayaka:I admit that it did feel strange for me to come to his aid... But this should have nothing to do with identity, or social class... As far as I'm concerned, it was one individual helping another in need.
神里绫华:我想,这也许是因为,我心底深处并不认为一个民生遭到阻碍的社会可以被称为绝对的「正确」吧…
Kamisato Ayaka:I guess that deep down... I don't see how a society can be considered just when people encounter such obstacles in their livelihoods...
神里绫华:啊!抱歉,跟你说了些闲话。
Kamisato Ayaka:Ah! Sorry, I'm getting off topic.
旅行者:没关系。
Traveler:No problem.
神里绫华:我们回小仓屋,把这匹来之不易的丝绸交给店主吧。
Kamisato Ayaka:Right. Let's head back to Ogura Textiles & Kimonos and give our hard-won silk to the shopkeeper.
派蒙:好!
Paimon:Okay!
返回小仓屋 Return to Ogura Textiles & Kimonos
派蒙:老板,我们回来啦!
Paimon:Hey there, we're back!
小仓澪:各位,欢迎!
Ogura Mio:Welcome back!
小仓澪:如何,万国商会那边还有存货吗?
Ogura Mio:So, any luck at the International Trade Association? Did they have any silk in stock?
神里绫华:嗯,买到了。
Kamisato Ayaka:Yes, they did.
神里绫华:给您。
Kamisato Ayaka:Here.
小仓澪:太好了!唔,除了丝绸,其他辅料本店应该都有…
Ogura Mio:Excellent news! So, apart from the silk, I think everything else I need, I've got in store already...
小仓澪:我去清点材料,很快就好,各位,请先在这里稍等片刻哦。
Ogura Mio:I just need to go and take stock of our materials — it won't take me a moment. I'll be right back.
派蒙:一定要有哦!
Paimon:They'd better be all there!
神里绫华:希望这次不缺什么了。
Kamisato Ayaka:I do hope nothing else is missing.
神里绫华:说起来,旅行者,其实我一直想给你也添置一套新衣服。
Kamisato Ayaka:Traveler, on the subject of garments, I've been meaning to acquire a new outfit for you, too.
神里绫华:只是…不知道你习不习惯稻妻的特色服饰…
Kamisato Ayaka:It's just... I wasn't sure how you'd feel about the idea of dressing in Inazuman attire...
旅行者:谢谢你,我这样就好了。
Traveler:It's a kind thought, but I'm fine with my current outfit.
神里绫华:哎?真的吗?
Kamisato Ayaka:Oh? Are you sure?
【选项1】
旅行者:这身衣服对我来说具备特殊意义。
Traveler: These clothes are special to me.
【选项2】
旅行者:专注外表的话,会让我的剑变钝。
Traveler: If I'm too concerned about my appearance, I'll lose my edge in battle.
神里绫华:这样啊…
Kamisato Ayaka:Is that so...
神里绫华:果然,优秀的旅行者都有一套自己的行事准则与着装风格呢。
Kamisato Ayaka:Impressive... So, travelers of your stature hold themselves to a dress code, as well as a code of conduct.
派蒙:出门在外,很多事也是不得已呀。
Paimon:Hmm... More like, when you're away from home, you've gotta live by certain rules to survive, whether you like it or not.
派蒙:不过,我倒是很想试试看稻妻的特色服装哦!
Paimon:But Paimon would still love to check out some Inazuman outfits!
旅行者:没有这么小的尺寸吧。
Traveler:Do they do Paimon sizes here?
派蒙:什么嘛,想做的话还是可以做的吧!
Paimon:Just what is that supposed to mean? They make them in whatever size the customer asks for!
神里绫华:哈哈哈,你们的交流真可爱…咳!不、不是,我是说,如果派蒙想要,我可以找人帮你定做衣服。
Kamisato Ayaka:Hahaha, ah, your interactions are so adorable to watch... Ahem! I mean, um... I can certainly find someone to tailor a Paimon-sized outfit, if Paimon so wishes.
【选项1】
旅行者:绫华,你太客气了。
Traveler: Ayaka, you're too kind.
【选项2】
旅行者:派蒙跟我都这样就好。
Traveler: Thanks, but Paimon and I are fine as we are.
神里绫华:这样啊…好的,那就按旅行者说的来。
Kamisato Ayaka:Hm, well if you're sure... As you wish.
神里绫华:说起来,其他国家的人一般都会穿什么风格的衣服呢?
Kamisato Ayaka:Something else I've been wondering is... how do people in other nations dress?
【选项1】
旅行者:会穿得非常奇怪哦。
Traveler: They dress very strangely.
派蒙:对对,什么样子都有!
Paimon:It's so true — people dress in all kinds of ways!
派蒙:戴着兜帽的、脸上挂着半片面具的、穿得像只孔雀的、露出一截肚子的、衣服特别紧身的…没有不可能,只有你想不到!
Paimon:Some people like to wear a hood, some cover up half their face with a mask, some just straight-up dress like a peacock... Oh, and some have their tummy on show, others wear skin-tight leotards and leggings... If you can imagine it, Paimon guarantees that someone out there is wearing it!
神里绫华:真的吗?完全没有标准,全凭喜好?
Kamisato Ayaka:Really? So there is no single standard, and people just dress however they like?
神里绫华:哇,真不错…不知为什么,有点向往…
Kamisato Ayaka:So fascinating... Somehow, I feel a little envious...
派蒙:莫非你也想穿奇怪的衣服?
Paimon:Wait, so you wanna dress like a peacock now?
神里绫华:不不,怎么会!我只是…只是很佩服那些随心所欲的人嘛。
Kamisato Ayaka:No, of course not! I—I just mean... I admire those who are able to do as they please.
神里绫华:真想走遍七国,看看别人过着怎样的生活。
Kamisato Ayaka:I would very much like to travel across the seven nations... and see how people live.
【选项2】
旅行者:会穿得非常讲究哦。
Traveler: They dress very stylishly.
派蒙:对对!每个国家各有特色,典雅、高贵、随性…虽然各不相同,却又都符合各自特色。
Paimon:They sure do! Each nation has its own unique style — traditional, fancy-schmancy, casual... All very different, but each style is suited to its region.
神里绫华:着装是门非常高深的学问,我也还在努力学习。
Kamisato Ayaka:The study of clothing is a profound discipline, and I have much still to learn.
神里绫华:能让衣服衬托自身气质,成为自己身体的延伸…是一件非常棒的事。
Kamisato Ayaka:When clothing becomes part of the expression of one's personality, even an extension of one's body... That is quite a wonderful thing.
神里绫华:所以,我并不讨厌打扮哦。
Kamisato Ayaka:So I am not against dressing up, far from it.
派蒙:我懂我懂,确实是这样呢!
Paimon:Paimon agrees! You couldn't have put it any better!
神里绫华:派蒙这么可爱,穿什么衣服都会很可爱的。
Kamisato Ayaka:Paimon, you're so adorable that you could wear anything and it would look lovely on you.
派蒙:呜哇——!我被夸了!
Paimon:Wow! Hee-hee, Paimon just got a compliment!
小仓澪:久等啦,我这边清点完毕!
Ogura Mio:Sorry to keep you waiting! I've checked my inventory.
神里绫华:有劳您了,还缺什么吗?
Kamisato Ayaka:Thank you, is there anything else you're missing?
小仓澪:好消息,用料全齐!尺寸是…就按图上的来吗?
Ogura Mio:Fortunately not! I have all the materials I need. As for the size — would you like me to go by the dimensions given on the design?
神里绫华:对。
Kamisato Ayaka:Yes please.
小仓澪:明白了,这就为您安排。价格一共是…这个数!
Ogura Mio:Understood, I'll get to work shortly. In total, that'll be... this much!
神里绫华:请您收下。可以的话,希望能加急。
Kamisato Ayaka:Here you go. Is it possible to treat this as an urgent order?
小仓澪:刚好最近也没有其他急单,我们这就着手开始制作。不过,制作衣物需要一定时间,几位可以稍后过来取货。
Ogura Mio:Well, luckily, we don't have any other urgents at the moment, so I can begin work right away. It will still take me some time, though, so please come and collect it later.
小仓澪:在此之前,请找个地方休息休息吧。
Ogura Mio:Until then, I'm sure you'll find somewhere nearby to pass the time.
派蒙:我也这么想,我们去别处转转吧!
Paimon:Good idea! Let's check out the whole area, we don't wanna leave any loose ends.
神里绫华:当然,关于这点,我已经提前考虑到了哦。
Kamisato Ayaka:Haha, there will be no loose ends while you're in my company. I already decided where to go while we wait.
神里绫华:接下来,我想带旅行者和派蒙去餐馆用餐。
Kamisato Ayaka:For our next stop, I'd like to take you both for a meal.
派蒙:哦哦哦!要开饭啦!
Paimon:Fooood! Ooh, Paimon likes this plan!
旅行者:刚好我也饿了。
Traveler:Perfect, I'm getting a little hungry myself.
神里绫华:哼哼,地点是我精心挑选的一家临街餐馆——「木南料亭」。
Kamisato Ayaka:Mm-hmm, I picked the venue especially for you — a humble local eatery called Kiminami Restaurant.
神里绫华:比起过于高档令人拘谨的高级餐厅,我认为那种自在的氛围更适合我们今天的行程。
Kamisato Ayaka:I thought that the relaxed atmosphere there would suit our day much better than the prohibitively formal one of a high-end restaurant.
神里绫华:那么我们现在过去吧?
Kamisato Ayaka:Shall we head off?
派蒙:嗯嗯,我都等不及啦!
Paimon:Yup yup, Paimon can't wait!
最后更新于