愿与君同 With You
得知一切都是源自母亲小小的愿望之后,神里绫华鼓起勇气邀请你和她一起前往甘金岛,参加她向往已久的祭典。 Now knowing that all this came from her mother's childhood wish, Kamisato Ayaka invites you to go with her to Amakane Island to take part in a festiv
前往甘金岛 Go to Amakane Island
与神里绫华对话 Talk to Kamisato Ayaka
入夜时分,神里绫华与你一起来到祭典附近…
As night falls, Kamisato Ayaka and you head near the festival area together...
派蒙:到啦!但看起来好像并没有想象中那么热闹…怎么回事?
Paimon:We're here! But it doesn't seem as lively as Paimon imagined... What's going on?
神里绫华:今天是祭典最后一天,许多游客都已经回家了吧。
Kamisato Ayaka:Since it's the final day, many of the visitors must have already returned home.
神里绫华:听说最后一天客流量相对比较少,摊贩们有时也会提前收摊。
Kamisato Ayaka:I've heard that the peddlers often close up shop earlier on the last day because there are fewer people around.
旅行者:我们赶上了吗?
Traveler:Are we too late?
神里绫华:我…我去问问看,不管怎么说一定要进去一次,嗯!
Kamisato Ayaka:Hmm... I'll go and ask. Whatever happens, I at least need to go inside, just this once. Hm!
派蒙:没错,就是要拿出这种气势来,我们陪你!
Paimon:That's the way to go! We'll be right there with you.
与神里绫华一起进入祭典 Go to the festival with Kamisato Ayaka
与神里绫华对话 Talk to Kamisato Ayaka
神里绫华:祭典还没有关闭,只是人不多了…我们得抓紧游玩。
Kamisato Ayaka:It hasn't closed yet, it's just that there aren't many people left... Let's hurry and see as much as we can!
派蒙:喂,你们看,那边摊子上有好多面具呀!
Paimon:Hey, look at that stall! They have so many masks!
派蒙:听说参加祭典要戴面具,现在还有这种规矩吗?
Paimon:Paimon's heard that everyone's supposed to wear a mask at these kinds of festivals. Is that rule still around nowadays, or...?
神里绫华:以前会有这样的风俗哦,流传至今,就变成了一种流行的祭典装扮。不过,也不是绝对的。
Kamisato Ayaka:That used to be the custom, yes, and today, it's still a popular way to dress up during festivals. But it's not a hard-and-fast rule.
三田:哟!这不是神里家的大小姐吗?
Sanden:Hey! Is that who I think it is? Miss Kamisato, right?
神里绫华:啊!我…咳咳,您好呀。
Kamisato Ayaka:Oh! Uh... Ahem. Greetings.
派蒙:旅行者,一路上真的好多人都认识绫华,果然是稻妻的名人呀…
Paimon:People seem to recognize Ayaka wherever we go! Guess that's just what it's like when you're a famous Inazuman...
三田:哈哈哈,当然啦!社奉行神里家是咱们稻妻非常有名望的家族哦。
Sanden:Hahaha, but of course! The Kamisato Clan leads the Yashiro Commission. It's one of the most well-known clans in Inazuma.
三田:尤其是神里兄妹刚接手家业的时候,经常在外露面。
Sanden:Not least because back when Master and Miss Kamisato had just taken over the family's affairs, they used to make public appearances all the time.
三田:有些年轻人出生得晚,无缘得见神里大小姐,像我这种活得比较久的大叔,还是在许多地方见过她的呢。
Sanden:Some of the younger generations have never even seen Miss Kamisato in person before. Being the age I am — I'm lucky enough to have seen her on many occasions over the years.
神里绫华:您过奖了,我和兄长大人也只是完成应尽的义务而已。
Kamisato Ayaka:You're too kind. My brother and I simply go where we must to fulfill our duties.
三田:哈哈哈哈,我还是头一回看到你家的人来祭典呢,是来执行公务吗?
Sanden:Haha, but this is the first time I've seen anyone from your family at a festival. There must be some official business, I take it?
神里绫华:……
Kamisato Ayaka:...
神里绫华:不是哦,我是带我身边这位旅行者前来游览的。
Kamisato Ayaka:Oh, there isn't, actually. Today, I'm taking my traveler friend here around to see the sights.
三田:哦?旅行者!这么一看…确实是张陌生面孔哪!
Sanden:Oh? A traveler? Huh, now that you mention it... You do look like you've come a long way to get here!
三田:年轻人,第一次来稻妻吧?希望你们能玩得开心。
Sanden:First time in Inazuma? Hope you enjoy yourself, young one.
三田:哎,对了!
Sanden:Ah— excuse me one second.
三田:喂伙计们——!神里大小姐来祭典玩啦,都别急着收摊啊!
Sanden:Hey, everyone! Listen up! Don't close up yet! Miss Kamisato has come to join the festival!
神里绫华:不、不是!
Kamisato Ayaka:N—No, it's not like that!
神里绫华:请您、请您不要这样声张,我们只是…
Kamisato Ayaka:Please, there's no need to make a fuss, we're just here to—
旅行者:谢谢老板。
Traveler:Thank you!
派蒙:谢谢老板啦!你要是不打招呼,里头的人就该收摊了吧?
Paimon:Yeah, thanks a lot mister! If you hadn't let them know, they'd start closing down about now, right?
派蒙:毕竟,看起来也已经到下班时间了呢。
Paimon:At least, it sure looks like that time of day.
三田:哈哈哈!说是这么说,但我们可是第一次碰见神里大小姐光临祭典,就冲着这个,也该再支一会儿摊子!
Sanden:Haha, yep, you got it! But on account of this being the first time Miss Kamisato has ever come to the festival, it seems only fair to keep things open a little longer!
三田:啊对,这两个面具送你们吧。
Sanden:Oh — here's a couple of masks for you. On the house.
神里绫华:不不不,已经受您很多照顾了,我们不能…
Kamisato Ayaka:No no no no no, you've been far too accommodating to us already, we couldn't possibly—
三田:行了,拿着吧!
Sanden:Ah, don't gimme all that! Here you go!
三田:咱们这些平民百姓平时没少受社奉行关照,总得有个表示吧?你要是不拿,就是不给大叔面子哦。
Sanden:Here you go. It's not often that we regular folks get some attention from the Yashiro Commission, so I've gotta mark the occasion somehow! Besides, it'll make me look bad if you refuse, haha.
神里绫华:可是…
Kamisato Ayaka:But...
神里绫华:…我…我知道了。
Kamisato Ayaka:...Okay, I... think I understand.
旅行者:大叔,你人真好。
Traveler:Thank you for your generosity, sir.
三田:哈哈哈哈哈,别客气,要开心!
Sanden:Hahaha, it's my pleasure! You have yourself a good time.
派蒙:大叔大叔,我有份吗?
Paimon:Sir, do you have anything for Paimon?
三田:哎呀,这位小朋友…这…这个尺寸的迷你面具,还真没有,不好意思。
Sanden:Ooh, hello there kiddo, um... I'm sorry, but we don't have any masks in your size.
派蒙:不会只有我一个人孤零零地不戴面具参加祭典吧?
Paimon:Huh!? ...Surely you're not gonna let Paimon be the only one at the festival without a mask?
神里绫华:派蒙,其实,面具也不是必须的哦…
Kamisato Ayaka:chuckle Paimon, don't worry, wearing a mask is optional...
派蒙:但是…但是这样会有种被排挤的感觉嘛!
Paimon:But, but... Paimon doesn't wanna feel left out!
三田:或者,戴树叶怎么样?挡你的脸应该够了吧。
Sanden:How about... a tree leaf? That should be enough to cover up that little face of yours.
派蒙:啊——!不要啦!
Paimon:What!? No way!
三田:哎呀哈哈哈哈哈,那没办法啦,不过你放心,大叔回去就安排做一批迷你面具。
Sanden:Ooh, okay then... Hmm, in that case, I'm afraid there's nothing I can do right now... But don't you worry, kiddo, I'll have a mini mask made specially for you when I get back.
神里绫华:真的非常感谢您。
Kamisato Ayaka:I cannot thank you enough.
三田:小意思小意思!大小姐,趁着灯火还亮,请你抓紧享受夜色下的祭典吧。
Sanden:Ah, it's nothing! But I won't hold you up any longer — you should go and enjoy the festival while everything's still lit up.
神里绫华:嗯!那旅行者,我们走吧?
Kamisato Ayaka:Alright! Traveler, shall we?
神里绫华:啊等等…请等一下。
Kamisato Ayaka:Oh, wait! Um... Just one thing...
神里绫华:有件事我想解释,刚才我有点紧张,就、就找了个借口…不是只为了给你当导游!请相信我!
Kamisato Ayaka:I need to explain myself. I got a little nervous back there and... I—I just made up any old excuse. But don't think of this as me taking you sight-seeing, please!
神里绫华:我…嗯…我…是真心要和你一起来的。
Kamisato Ayaka:I brought you here because... because I genuinely wanted to spend time with you.
【选项1】
旅行者:我知道你的脾气。
Traveler: I sensed that.
【选项2】
旅行者:绫华不用担心我误会。
Traveler: Don't worry, Ayaka, no misunderstanding here.
神里绫华:…嗯!
Kamisato Ayaka:...Okay, great!
跟随神里绫华 Follow Kamisato Ayaka
与神里绫华对话 Talk to Kamisato Ayaka
神里绫华:旅行者你看,有抽签的摊位。
Kamisato Ayaka:Traveler, look, this stall's doing fortune slips.
清水:哦!神里大小姐今天是带朋友来玩?欢迎欢迎,稀客啊!要不要来抽个签?
Shimizu:Miss Kamisato, hello there! You're out with friends today? What a rare privilege — welcome, welcome! Would you like to give it a go?
神里绫华:好啊,请问多少钱抽一次?
Kamisato Ayaka:Okay! How much is it per draw?
清水:嘿嘿,您可能不知道,我伯父先前受过社奉行关照,仔细想来,还是您父亲在时的事,由他亲自处理的。
Shimizu:Hehehe, I wouldn't expect you to know this, but the Yashiro Commission was very good to my uncle on my father's side at one point in time. Thinking about it, it was when your father was around, I think he dealt with it personally.
清水:所以您看,我怎么能收您的钱呢?
Shimizu:So you see? How could I possibly take your money?
神里绫华:哎?这、这样真的可以吗?
Kamisato Ayaka:What? A—Are you sure?
清水:当然当然!您要是看得上,就在我们摊上消遣一会儿,还有那边两位客人,也请随意。
Shimizu:Of course! If you like what you see, then please, be my guest. Same goes for your two friends here.
神里绫华:旅行者,派蒙…你们觉得呢?
Kamisato Ayaka:Traveler, Paimon... What do you think?
派蒙:绫华人缘可真好,既然这样,我就不客气了!
Paimon:It seems like everyone wants to do something nice for Ayaka! So if they insist... who are we to resist!
【选项1】
旅行者:我也不客气了!
Traveler: If they're offering, who are we to refuse?
【选项2】
旅行者:今天沾定你的光了!
Traveler: I'm enjoying being a VIP by association!
神里绫华:既然旅行者都这么说…那我也不客气了,老板,我们要抽签。
Kamisato Ayaka:Well, if that's how you feel, then... okay! We'll take you up on your kind offer, sir! Let's each do a draw.
清水:来喽,几位请抽签!
Shimizu:Alrighty then! Whenever you're ready.
清水:请选择您要的签吧!
Shimizu:Draw a slip and reveal your fortune!
你抽出了一支签。
You draw a fortune slip.
清水:打开看看您的运势吧!
Shimizu:Open it up and see how you fare!
神里绫华:呀!
Kamisato Ayaka:Whoa!
派蒙:你们抽到什么?我的是中吉,还不错哦。
Paimon:Which one did you get? Paimon got "Rising Fortune."
神里绫华:我的也是中吉呢!
Kamisato Ayaka:No way, we got the same one!
神里绫华:旅行者,你呢?
Kamisato Ayaka:Traveler, what did you get?
旅行者:我的是「大吉·天」。
Traveler:Mine says "Great Fortune From Heaven."
神里绫华:哇…你运气真好啊。
Kamisato Ayaka:Wow... You're so lucky!
清水:客人恭喜啦,「大吉·天」,意为:云天有神威,风调雨顺,万事兴盛。您一定会继续交好运的哦!
Shimizu:Congratulations are in order! Here's what Great Fortune From Heaven means: "The blessings of the gods are upon you. Your voyage ahead shall be plain sailing, and all your endeavors shall prosper." In other words, your good luck isn't about to run out anytime soon!
派蒙:真是个好兆头呢。
Paimon:What a great sign. Good things lie ahead!
神里绫华:恭喜你。
Kamisato Ayaka:Congratulations.
清水:几位客人的运势太厉害了,有这样的好运,不论想做什么,肯定都能如愿以偿。
Shimizu:You all have very fine fortunes lined up. With this kind of luck, you'll certainly be able to achieve anything that you wish.
派蒙:对对,希望接下来的日子里我们还能好运连连!
Paimon:Well said! Here's hoping that our good luck will never run out.
跟随神里绫华 Follow Kamisato Ayaka
与神里绫华对话 Talk to Kamisato Ayaka
神里绫华:这边是小吃摊位,有很多稻妻特色美食。你们想吃什么,我去买!
Kamisato Ayaka:This food stall sells all kinds of Inazuman specialties. Anything you want to eat, it's my treat!
派蒙:这里每一种食物看起来都好好吃,哇…我可以都要吗?
Paimon:Wow, it all looks so good... Is it okay if Paimon has one of everything? chuckle
神里绫华:哈哈哈,当然可以啦。
Kamisato Ayaka:Hahaha, of course it is.
派蒙:不过买太多也会浪费吧,我们一个一个试过来!
Paimon:Hmm, but we don't want anything to go to waste. Let's try them one at a time.
派蒙:绫华,我想要那边的团子!
Paimon:Ayaka, Paimon wants those Dango!
神里绫华:好的好的。
Kamisato Ayaka:Sure!
旅行者:我要那个粉色的饼。
Traveler:I'll have one of those pink pancake things.
派蒙:那个看起来也很好吃!还有那边那个叫「鸟蛋烧」的东西,我也想吃吃看。
Paimon:Uh-huh, those look good too! Ooooh, but so do the Egg Rolls... Paimon will try an Egg Roll too, please!
神里绫华:那么,我也要这款「绯樱饼」吧。
Kamisato Ayaka:Alright then. I too shall have a Sakura Mochi.
村上:没问题,马上就来!
Murakami:Alright, coming right up!
品尝了新鲜的点心…
You try some fresh snacks...
神里绫华:唔!绯樱饼好好吃…!
Kamisato Ayaka:Mmm! This Sakura Mochi is just delicious!
村上:对吧?这是我们摊子的特色,人气可高了。
Murakami:Not bad, huh? It's one of our best-sellers.
派蒙:老板我还想再来一份!
Paimon:Please, sir, Paimon would like some more!
神里绫华:可能有些冒昧,但我想请问一下,这种点心是怎么做的呢?
Kamisato Ayaka:I don't know if it's rude of me to ask, but how is this kind of snack actually made?
村上:你想学吗?哈哈哈,可以可以,稍等啊,我抄一份菜谱给你。
Murakami:Haha, you wanna try your hand at making it yourself? No problem, just give me a second and I'll write out the recipe for you.
派蒙:是新菜谱!
Paimon:A new recipe!
神里绫华:哎?直接把菜谱分享给我真的没关系吗?不、不是会涉及到商业机密…什么的…
Kamisato Ayaka:A—Are you sure about this? If you share the recipe... isn't that tantamount to giving away your trade secrets... or something?
村上:你们给「木南料亭」的店主送了份异国菜谱,对吧?
Murakami:Well, it was you who gave Kiminami Restaurant that recipe for an overseas dish, wasn't it?
村上:哈哈哈,我跟她是老朋友了,平时常在一起切磋厨艺。
Murakami:Hehe, she and I are good friends. We trade culinary tips all the time.
村上:这份菜谱就当是我替朋友谢谢你们,拿着吧。
Murakami:Here you go, just treat it as me returning a favor on behalf of my friend.
神里绫华:…谢谢您,回去以后我一定会认真学习制作这种美味点心的方法。
Kamisato Ayaka:...Thank you so much, I will study it very carefully and try my best to do it justice.
村上:那边那位客人也拿一份吧?可好吃了!
Murakami:You there, you want the recipe too? Go on, I can see that you enjoyed it.
旅行者:谢谢老板!
Traveler:Thanks, boss!
村上:亲手做出美味食物的感觉,别提有多好了,你们一定要试试。
Murakami:There's no greater feeling than creating delicious food with your own two hands. You should definitely give it a try.
神里绫华:嗯!
Kamisato Ayaka:I will!
神里绫华:等我学会做这道点心…可以请旅行者和派蒙来试吃吗?
Kamisato Ayaka:Once I've learned how to make it... will you two be my taste testers?
派蒙:好啊好啊,那就说好了!
Paimon:Ooh, definitely! Can't wait!
旅行者:等你的好消息。
Traveler:Looking forward to it already.
神里绫华:好的,我会加油!
Kamisato Ayaka:Alright... I'll do my best!
继续跟随神里绫华 Keep following Kamisato Ayaka
与神里绫华对话 Talk to Kamisato Ayaka
神里绫华:这里是买「绘马」的摊位。稻妻的人们会在名为「绘马」的五边形木板上画下或写下心愿,并祈求它能被实现。
Kamisato Ayaka:This stall sells Prayer Plaques. It's an Inazuman tradition — you draw your wish onto a pentagonal piece of wood called a Prayer Plaque and pray that it will come true.
派蒙:听起来跟璃月的海灯有点像,都是用来祈愿的道具。
Paimon:Sounds similar to the way people in Liyue release lanterns during Lantern Rite. Those are used for making wishes, too.
吉川:几位,需要「绘马」吗?趁着祭典最后的时光,许下你珍贵的心愿吧!
Yoshikawa:Oh, welcome! Looking for Prayer Plaques? Every wish is sacred, and you've still got time to make yours before the festival ends!
派蒙:试试吧?感觉很有意思!
Paimon:Looks fun! Shall we give it a try?
派蒙:不过,还要写和画,我就不用了吧…刚才吃得太饱,现在头晕脑胀的,不想做太需要智慧的事…
Paimon:...Wait, there's writing and drawing involved? Count Paimon out, then... Paimon's head's feeling kinda fuzzy after eating so much just now... not the best time for an intense burst of mental activity...
神里绫华:老板,我们要两个绘马。
Kamisato Ayaka:Two Prayer Plaques please, sir.
吉川:好嘞,两个绘马,给您拿来喽!
Yoshikawa:Two Prayer Plaques for the young lady. There you go!
神里绫华:旅行者想好许什么愿望了吗?
Kamisato Ayaka:Traveler, have you decided on your wish?
旅行者:我想好了,你呢?
Traveler:Yep! How about you?
神里绫华:我也想好了。
Kamisato Ayaka:Yes.
吉川:请二位把愿望以文字或绘画的方式呈现在绘马上,完成后,就可以挂到旁边的「绘马架」上了。
Yoshikawa:You can either draw a picture to represent your wish or write it out in words. Either way, once you've committed your wish onto your plaque, please hang it onto the Prayer Rack.
派蒙:原来还要展示出来!
Paimon:Wait, so they'll be on public display!?
派蒙:好,旅行者,给大家露一手吧!
Paimon:Alright, Traveler, well, let's see what you got!
写好绘马挂在墙上…
You hang your completed Prayer Plaque on the wall...
神里绫华:这样就可以了。
Kamisato Ayaka:That will do for mine.
神里绫华:可以看看你的绘马吗?
Kamisato Ayaka:May I see yours?
旅行者:没问题。
Traveler:You got it!
神里绫华:这是你和你的哥哥/妹妹对吧?
Kamisato Ayaka:This is you and your brother/sister, isn't it?
神里绫华:真可爱呢。
Kamisato Ayaka:It's lovely.
旅行者:嗯。我想找回他/她。
Traveler:Yes. I want him/her back.
派蒙:会找到的,一定要有信心!
Paimon:You'll be back together one day. Paimon believes it, and you should too!
神里绫华:嗯,派蒙说得对,你许下的心愿一定会实现。
Kamisato Ayaka:I believe it too. Your wish will surely come true.
神里绫华:我也会一直为你祈祷。
Kamisato Ayaka:And... I will keep you in my prayers.
派蒙:绫华这边画的…是天守阁吗?
Paimon:Ayaka, what did you draw? Is that Tenshukaku?
神里绫华:是的,我的愿望是稻妻的大家平安幸福,家人朋友都能身体健康。
Kamisato Ayaka:That's right. I wish for peace and happiness for everyone in Inazuma, and good health for my family and friends.
神里绫华:希望这个愿望能够实现…
Kamisato Ayaka:sigh I do hope that wish can come true.
旅行者:会实现的。
Traveler:It will.
神里绫华:嗯,承你吉言。
Kamisato Ayaka:Thank you, that gives me hope.
神里绫华:呀,时间差不多了哦。
Kamisato Ayaka:sigh I think that might be all we have time for today.
派蒙:啊…已经要走了吗?
Paimon:Aw... It's time to leave already?
神里绫华:是啊,祭典差不多要结束了。
Kamisato Ayaka:I'm afraid so. The festival is coming to a close.
神里绫华:越快乐,时光便流逝得越快…就像流水与落樱。
Kamisato Ayaka:Time flies when you're having fun... It seems to flow away from you like a rushing river... As precious and short-lived as a cherry blossom dancing in the wind...
神里绫华:……
Kamisato Ayaka:...
神里绫华:我们回去吧。
Kamisato Ayaka:It's time to leave.
与神里绫华对话 Talk to Kamisato Ayaka
与绫华一同回到了镇守之森…
You return to Chinju Forest with Ayaka...
神里绫华:旅行者,其实…今天是我第一次像这样来祭典玩。
Kamisato Ayaka:Traveler... Today was the first time in my life that I've ever been to a festival.
神里绫华:认识至今,我的性格,你应该已经了解了吧?
Kamisato Ayaka:You've known me for some time now... I think you understand my personality, don't you?
神里绫华:像我这种脾气…如果没有你的话,今天我不会过得这么开心。
Kamisato Ayaka:Knowing me... I just know that today could not have been such a happy day without you.
神里绫华:谢谢你,今天对我来说是个意义重大的日子,我会永远铭记在心。
Kamisato Ayaka:So, thank you. Today really meant a lot to me, and the memories will always have a special place in my heart.
神里绫华:祭典真好啊!没有那么多规矩,每个人脸上都洋溢着发自内心的笑容,自在又快乐…
Kamisato Ayaka:Festivals are great! There aren't many rules, everyone has that smile that comes from deep inside, and... it's just so carefree and happy...
神里绫华:要是有机会…嘿嘿,我还想再去一次。
Kamisato Ayaka:If I ever get the chance... Hee-hee, I wanna go again.
旅行者:我也想再去玩。
Traveler:I'd like to go again, too.
神里绫华:你也是吗?太好了!
Kamisato Ayaka:You too? Great!
神里绫华:有时我会觉得自己非常能理解你急于找回哥哥/妹妹的心情。
Kamisato Ayaka:Sometimes, I feel like I can relate to the determination you must have... to get your brother/sister back.
【选项1】
旅行者:嗯,他/她对我非常重要。
Traveler: Yes, he/she means an awful lot to me.
【选项2】
旅行者:寻找他/她,正是我旅行的意义。
Traveler: Finding him/her is the whole reason for my journey.
神里绫华:……
Kamisato Ayaka:...
神里绫华:嗯,我明白哦。
Kamisato Ayaka:I understand.
神里绫华:家人和亲缘,是我们谁都无法杜绝的羁绊…是我们在这个世界上最重要的「根」。
Kamisato Ayaka:Family bonds are inseparable — no one can break them... They are the most important roots we have in this world.
神里绫华:你一定能找到他/她的,千万不要放弃。
Kamisato Ayaka:You will find him/her. Come what may, you must never give up.
神里绫华:作为…咳!作为朋友,我会一直守望、支持你。
Kamisato Ayaka:I will always be here for you as your... Ahem! As your friend. I will always support you.
【选项1】
旅行者:谢谢你,绫华。
Traveler: Thank you, Ayaka.
【选项2】
旅行者:今天我也很开心哦。
Traveler: Today made me very happy, too.
【选项3】
旅行者:感谢你今天的招待。
Traveler: Thanks for being a splendid host today.
神里绫华:……!
Kamisato Ayaka:...!
神里绫华:嗯,那我就放心了!
Kamisato Ayaka:As long as you're happy, I'm happy.
你们与绫华漫步于林间,漫步于温柔的月色下。在这静谧安宁的氛围中,绫华再次请求你,见证她完成一件她一直想做的事:
抽出纸扇,步入溪水,伴着自己的歌声,绫华在月光下起舞,风姿卓然宛如翩飞的白鹭。
舞毕,绫华带着羞赧的神情看向你,原来这就是她想请你见证的事。
You and Ayaka stroll through the woods in the gentle moonlight. In this quiet and tranquil atmosphere, Ayaka once again asks you to witness her doing something she has always wanted to do:
Drawing out her paper fan, Ayaka steps into the stream, and with her song, she dances in the moonlight with the grace of a white heron in flight.*
After the dance, Ayaka looks at you, her cheeks a rosy red. So this is what she wanted to ask you to witness.*
神里绫华:怎么样?我的舞蹈…还可以吗?
Kamisato Ayaka:What do you think of my dance? Did you... like it?
派蒙:非常漂亮哦!
Paimon:It was so pretty!
派蒙:又美又高雅,我…我说不好,但这一定就是艺术了!
Paimon:Beautiful, elegant, and... and something else Paimon can't put into words. thinking Paimon doesn't really know what it was, but, it is art.
旅行者:很美哦。
Traveler:It was delightful.
神里绫华:那就好。我…我不擅长这种舞蹈,没有丢脸真是太好了。
Kamisato Ayaka:Phew... I'm not very good at this kind of dance. So as long as I didn't embarrass myself, that's all that matters.
神里绫华:也就是心血来潮,想要任性一次…
Kamisato Ayaka:I just... had a sudden urge, and I ran with it...
神里绫华:哈哈哈,这么说来,今天可真是任性的一天呀。
Kamisato Ayaka:Hahaha... In a way, that sort of sums up today for me. Dancing like nobody's watching.
【选项1】
旅行者:我不介意。
Traveler: There's nothing wrong with that.
【选项2】
旅行者:和你相处让人很愉快。
Traveler: You're a pleasure to be around!
神里绫华:……
Kamisato Ayaka:...
神里绫华:我也这么想哦。
Kamisato Ayaka:That goes for you too.
神里绫华:跟你在一起的时间…过得很快,又很慢。
Kamisato Ayaka:When I'm with you... time seems to slow down and speed up at the same time.
神里绫华:那么,今天就到这里吧。
Kamisato Ayaka:Anyway, it looks like this is goodbye for today.
神里绫华:前面的路,我自己上去就好。
Kamisato Ayaka:I can see myself the rest of the way back.
旅行者:晚安,绫华。
Traveler:Goodnight, Ayaka.
神里绫华:晚安,旅行者。
Kamisato Ayaka:Goodnight, Traveler.
旅行者:……
Traveler:...
虽然绫华已经离开,但你的脑海中依然回响着她刚刚哼唱的旋律,你也不禁小声哼唱起来…
Although Ayaka has left, the melody she just hummed still echoes in your mind, and you can't help but hum it softly too...
旅行者:♪
Traveler:♪
最后更新于