西风吹拂的日常 When the West Wind Arises

「猎鹿人」餐馆的莎拉小姐,似乎有事要拜托骑士团… Sara from the Good Hunter restaurant appears to have a request for the Knights of Favonius...

与「猎鹿人」的莎拉小姐对话,了解她的烦恼 Talk to Sara about her problem

莎拉:咦?是你们啊,这边这边!

Sara:Oh, it's you! Over here, over here!

派蒙:是「猎鹿人」的莎拉小姐!

Paimon:It's Sara from Good Hunter!

与莎拉对话 Talk to Sara

莎拉:终于等到你们了。

Sara:Ah, finally, I caught you!

【选项2】

旅行者:抱歉,刚刚已经吃过饭了。

Traveler: Sorry, I already ate.

莎拉:不是在招揽生意啦。

Sara:Oh, I'm not after your patronage.

【选项1】

旅行者:有什么事吗,莎拉小姐?

Traveler: Is something wrong, Sara?

莎拉:我要委托骑士团一些事,想要麻烦你们带话给代理团长。

Sara:I have something I'd like the Knights of Favonius to do for me, and I want you to pass on my request to the Acting Grand Master.

派蒙:原来是要找琴呀。

Paimon:Oh, so it's Jean you were really hoping to see.

莎拉:嗯?你们和琴团长很熟吗?

Sara:You are close with her?

【选项1】

旅行者:是互相信赖的同伴。

Traveler: We're like peas in a pod.

莎拉:这样啊?和琴小姐在一起的话,一定很令人安心吧。

Sara:Really? It must be a good feeling knowing Jean's got your back.

【选项2】

旅行者:有过一面之交。

Traveler: We've met.

莎拉:我倒是听说琴小姐很中意你们呢。

Sara:Well, I heard she has a lot of respect for you.

【选项3】

旅行者:是她忠实的奴仆。

Traveler: I'm her loyal slave.

莎拉:奴,奴仆?西风骑士团难道也要走上旧贵族的道路了吗!

Sara:Slave!? I never knew that such antiquated and aristocratic practices existed in the Knights of Favonius!

派蒙:对不起,旅行者的幽默感有时很怪…

Paimon:Ahem, sorry, Traveler just has a weird sense of humor.

派蒙:所以莎拉小姐要带的话是?

Paimon:...Anyway, what was it you wanted us to tell Jean?

莎拉:嗯…很不好意思,我现在没法自己去骑士团,因为最近餐馆里实在忙得团团转。

Sara:Oh yes... I must apologize for being unable to visit the Knights in person, but the restaurant has been so busy lately.

莎拉:可就在这种时候,我们与清泉镇的食材供应路线,似乎被丘丘人占领了。

Sara:Unfortunately, it's right in this busy season that the route between here and Springvale, which is used for the delivery of our ingredients, seems to have been occupied by the hilichurls.

莎拉:但清泉镇的猎人们又一副事不关己的样子,说他们只负责狩猎…

Sara:The problem is that the suppliers in Springvale say that deliveries have nothing to do with them, they're just responsible for selling us the ingredients.

【选项1】

旅行者:是要拜托骑士团清理道路吧。

Traveler: So you want the Knights to clear the road.

莎拉:没错!

Sara:That would be great.

【选项2】

旅行者:明白了,该给猎人们一点教训了!

Traveler: So you want someone to teach those hunters a lesson.

派蒙:不对吧!那样真的能解决问题吗?!

Paimon:What? No! How is that going to help!?

莎拉:请代我委托琴团长,安排人手,清理运输路线的丘丘人吧。

Sara:Please ask Master Jean to send a party to clear out the hilichurls from the road to Springvale.

旅行者:没问题。

Traveler:Sure.

莎拉:呼…有救了。有琴去处理的话,一定很快就能解决了吧,谢谢啦。

Sara:Phew, help at last. With Jean on the case, this'll be solved in no time. Thank you.

派蒙:琴真是被大家信任着呢。

Paimon:Seems like everyone really trusts Jean.

莎拉:啊,对了。酒保查尔斯先生也说过有些麻烦事的样子…

Sara:Oh, I nearly forgot. Charles the bartender said he's been having some trouble, too.

莎拉:不如你们先顺路去他那里看看?

Sara:Why don't you stop by and see him on the way?

派蒙:好吧,帮人帮到底也是派蒙我的作风哦…嗯,虽然好像不是那么顺路的感觉。

Paimon:Fine. In for a penny, in for a pound is the Paimon way... but this is really stretching the definition of "on the way" in my opinion.

与查尔斯对话 Talk to Charles

查尔斯:把我这里当成果汁店了么?小朋友们。

Charles:What do you think this is, kiddo, a fruit juice store?

派蒙:哼,真是失礼,我们明明是来帮忙的。

Paimon:Hmph. How rude! Especially since we're here to HELP!

查尔斯:帮忙?哦对了,你们是代理团长面前的红人吧。

Charles:Help? Oh yes, you're the Acting Grand Master's new hotshot helper, aren't you?

派蒙:唔…好奇怪的说法。

Paimon:Uh... That's one way of putting it, but—

查尔斯:那麻烦你们帮我向琴要来这个季度的税收报表。

Charles:Great. Tell Jean I need my quarterly tax return forms then.

查尔斯:毕竟又到了找埃泽先生汇总账目的时候了…不得不说,蒙德酒水的税费还真是高。

Charles:It's time to get Elzer onto doing the accounts again... I must say though, the tax rate on alcohol in Mondstadt is pretty steep.

【选项2】

旅行者:可晨曦酒庄依然那么有钱。

Traveler: And yet the Dawn Winery is somehow so very rich.

查尔斯:那主要还是归功于迪卢克老爷经营有方。

Charles:That's mostly down to Master Diluc's successful business model.

派蒙:为什么报表在琴那里,记账也是琴的工作吗?

Paimon:Why are the accounts with Jean? Does she do bookkeeping now too?

【选项1】

旅行者:这种事也要直接找琴吗?

Traveler: Do you really need to get Jean involved with stuff like this?

查尔斯:嗯,每一条账目都是代理团长亲自过目的。

Charles:Acting Grand Master Jean personally goes over all the accounts.

查尔斯:毕竟酒业是蒙德的主要收入来源,琴从来不会在这件事上含糊。

Charles:After all, the wine industry is Mondstadt's main source of income. Jean takes great pains to make sure no detail is overlooked.

派蒙:这样啊…琴的工作好像比预想的还要辛苦呢。

Paimon:Paimon never knew that. Jean's job is even harder than it seems.

查尔斯:可这位代理团长的努力,确实让我们轻松了很多。

Charles:The Acting Grand Master's hard work indeed makes our lives a whole lot easier.

查尔斯:不过,怎么说呢,如今的大家都对这份幸运习以为常了吧。

Charles:We're certainly very lucky, but... to put it bluntly, we just take it for granted that that's the norm now.

派蒙:呜哇,你们就这样心安理得地依靠琴了吗?

Paimon:Wow... How do you sleep at night knowing how much pressure you put Jean under?

查尔斯:这样说的话,确实有点惭愧…不如下次她来的时候,请她喝一杯。

Charles:sigh When you put it like that I do feel quite ashamed... I suppose I should give her one on the house next time she's here.

查尔斯:虽然我觉得…代理团长可能没有那样的空闲时间吧。

Charles:Although... I doubt the Acting Grand Master even has the time to spare for that.

派蒙:我怎么感觉你在找借口…

Paimon:Sounds like a poor excuse to deny Jean a free drink...

派蒙:那旅行者,我们快点去见琴吧

Paimon:Come on Traveler, let's go and see Jean.

向琴传达居民的委托 Pass the citizens' commissions on to Jean

玛格丽特:等一下,两位。

Margaret:Hey, you two!

派蒙:玛格丽特小姐,你怎么在这里?

Paimon:Margaret! What are you doing here?

玛格丽特:我的猫又走丢了呢,你们有见到它吗?

Margaret:My cat's gone missing. Have you seen it?

【选项2】

旅行者:你是说…迪奥娜?

Traveler: You mean... Diona?

玛格丽特:不是那一只哦,迪奥娜还在酒馆里吧。

Margaret:No, not her. I imagine Diona's probably still in the tavern.

玛格丽特:我说的是「小王子」,刚刚还在家里的那只。

Margaret:I mean little Princey. Prince was just home, now he's gone.

派蒙:真的把迪奥娜和家猫划上等号了吗!

Paimon:Did you seriously think Diona was a house cat!?

【选项1】

旅行者:没见到过。

Traveler: No.

玛格丽特:这就有些苦恼了,万一它找不到回家的路…

Margaret:This is a bit worrying. What if Prince can't find his way home?

【选项1】

旅行者:虽然很想帮忙…

Traveler: I would love to help, but...

派蒙:但我们还有很急的事要去通知琴呢,真是不好意思。

Paimon:But we are on our way to an urgent meeting with Jean. Sorry.

【选项2】

旅行者:我们试着找找看?

Traveler: I guess we can have a look for your cat.

派蒙:唔,旅行者还是一如既往地热心呐,可我们现在还有别的事要做吧?

Paimon:Naw, Traveler. You're always such a big softie. But aren't we in the middle of something?

派蒙:莎拉小姐和查尔斯先生也很着急,还是先去琴那里吧。

Paimon:Sara and Charles need our help urgently, too. Let's go and see Jean first.

玛格丽特:欸,原来你们也要去找琴呀,这么巧。

Margaret:You're on the way to see Jean? What a coincidence.

派蒙:玛格丽特小姐不是来找猫的吗?

Paimon:Paimon thought you were looking for a cat?

玛格丽特:是啊,我是来拜托琴帮忙找猫的呀。

Margaret:Yes, I wanted to see if Jean could help look for my cat.

派蒙:什么?!找猫这样的小事都要拜托她吗?!

Paimon:Seriously? You want Jean... to help you look for your cat?

玛格丽特:咦?这样做原来很不合适吗。

Margaret:What's wrong with that?

玛格丽特:可是,琴很亲切呀。

Margaret:Jean's a really nice person.

【选项1】

旅行者:这样的理由…

Traveler: Such a solid line of reasoning...

【选项2】

旅行者:怎么有种「人善被人欺」的感觉?

Traveler: I feel like this is a classic case of "good people finish last."

玛格丽特:那就拜托跟琴说一声咯,回头我请你在「猫尾」喝一杯。

Margaret:Please mention it to Jean for me. I'll treat you to a brew at Cat's Tail later.

派蒙:啊,喂…

Paimon:Hey, HEY!

派蒙:真没办法,那叫做「小王子」的猫猫的事,一会儿也一起告诉琴吧。

Paimon:Ugh, unbelievable! Guess the case of Prince the missing cat is now added to the agenda for our meeting with Jean.

与琴对话 Talk to Jean

琴:咳咳…

Jean:cough...

派蒙:代理团长——

Paimon:Acting Grand Master—

琴:……

Jean:...

派蒙:呃,团长大人?

Paimon:Oh, ahh— Master Jean?

琴:……

Jean:...

【选项1】

旅行者:团长?

Traveler: ...Master Jean?

【选项2】

旅行者:琴小姐?

Traveler: Hey, Jean? Jeany Jean-Jean?

【选项3】

旅行者:「蒲公英骑士」小姐?

Traveler: ...Behold, the Dandelion Knight herself?

琴:啊!…哦,是「荣誉骑士」啊。不好意思,我刚才有些恍神。

Jean:Oh! It's our Honorary Knight. Sorry, I must have been daydreaming.

琴:二位有遇上什么麻烦吗?

Jean:How can I assist?

派蒙:确实有一些麻烦事,不过我们是来替别人向你转达的…

Paimon:Actually, it's not us who need your help. It's a bunch of other people...

琴:原来如此,辛苦你们为蒙德民众做出的贡献,咳咳…

Jean:I see. Well, thank you for your service to the people of Mondstadt. cough

琴:委托我已经记录在案了,马上…就去安排…

Jean:I have made a note of these commissions in my files and I will... make arrangements...

琴:……处理。

Jean:...accordingly.

派蒙:嗯嗯!

Paimon:Great.

派蒙:我们好像没漏掉谁的委托吧…?

Paimon:We didn't miss out anyone's commissions, did we?

派蒙:莎拉小姐…查尔斯…玛格丽特…嗯,应该没错。

Paimon:Sara's hilichurls, Charles' tax return, Margaret's cat... Seems that's everything.

派蒙:那我们就先走啦,琴…琴小姐?

Paimon:We'll be on our way then, Jean— Jean?

派蒙:喂…琴小姐你怎么了…

Paimon:Jean! Are you okay!?

你们正与琴说着话,她却突然眼前模糊,昏了过去…

As you're talking to Jean, she suddenly faints...

向芭芭拉询问琴的情况 Ask Barbara about Jean's condition

派蒙:琴怎么样了?没有大碍吧?

Paimon:How's Jean holding up? Is it serious?

芭芭拉:呼…只是工作辛苦造成的身体虚弱,多休息下应该就没事了。

Barbara:It's just burnout from work stress. She'll be fine after a good old rest.

芭芭拉:谢谢你们带她过来,不然她可能还会继续硬撑呢…

Barbara:Thanks for bringing her here — she may have tried to keep soldiering on otherwise.

派蒙:也难怪,琴每天都有那么多事情要处理…

Paimon:It's not a surprise though, she does have a lot to get through every day.

芭芭拉:真是的…琴从很久以前就那么喜欢勉强自己,而自己的事又总是很不在意。

Barbara:Poor Jean. She has always been one to push herself too hard while overlooking her own needs.

芭芭拉:这种情况也不是第一次了…

Barbara:This isn't the first time something like this has happened.

【选项2】

旅行者:芭芭拉好像很关心琴的样子。

Traveler: Seems like you really care about Jean.

芭芭拉:啊…啊,有吗?毕、毕竟是代理团长嘛,随便就倒下的话会造成很大麻烦吧!

Barbara:Oh, ah... You think so? I—I mean, she's the Acting Grand Master and all, we can't have her collapsing all the time now can we...

芭芭拉:所以、所以不是我个人的感情哦!是为了大家着想!嗯,没错!

Barbara:S—So y'know, it's not like this is a personal... thing, it's just out of love for— concern for... the greater good! Yes, that's it!

派蒙:芭芭拉小姐的反应,有点奇怪…嗯…

Paimon:What's up with Barbara... Weird~

【选项1】

旅行者:琴真是辛苦。

Traveler: She really has it tough doesn't she. Poor Jean.

芭芭拉:对了,旅行者,你是「荣誉骑士」吧?

Barbara:...Anyway, you're an honorary knight, aren't you Traveler?

芭芭拉:团长倒下了,在情理上也应该为她分忧…是这样吗?

Barbara:While the Master is down, the knights should share her burden, no?

派蒙:这么说也没错,但不是还有正牌的「西风骑士」吗…

Paimon:That's a very good point, but... Shouldn't one of the fully-qualified knights do that?

芭芭拉:琴的工作那么多,多一份人手总归是好事啦。

Barbara:Jean has so much to do, an extra pair of hands can't hurt.

芭芭拉:拜托你们回骑士团看看吧,琴这边有我在就好,我自己一个人就可以啦。

Barbara:You should go and check in at the headquarters. Jean will be fine with just me here.

派蒙:怎么有点着急赶人走的样子…

Paimon:Paimon feels like she's trying to get rid of us...

芭芭拉:嗯?

Barbara:Hmm?

派蒙:没事啦,那就不打扰你们了。走吧,旅行者。

Paimon:Nothing! We'll leave you to it — come on Traveler, let's go.

回到骑士团 Return to the Knights of Favonius Headquarters

派蒙:咦,是凯亚。

Paimon:Oh, it's Kaeya.

凯亚:哦,我正在等你们。

Kaeya:I've been waiting for you.

凯亚:琴病倒的事我已经听说了,我应该代表骑士团的大家向你们表示感谢。

Kaeya:I have been informed about Jean falling ill. On behalf of all of the Knights of Favonius, allow me to express my sincere gratitude for your assistance.

派蒙:凯亚突然这么认真的道谢,感觉好不习惯呢。

Paimon:So courteous and polite. This isn't the Kaeya Paimon knows.

凯亚:哈哈,毕竟事关我们所重视的代理团长大人嘛。

Kaeya:Haha... Well, the circumstances warrant it. This is the Acting Grand Master herself we're talking about.

凯亚:对了,除了道谢以外,还有…

Kaeya:Now, in addition to that thank-you message, there was one other thing...

【选项1】

旅行者:要安排工作给我们?

Traveler: You have a job for us?

凯亚:没错~!我们之间还真是有默契。

Kaeya:It's like you read my mind! We have quite a connection, don't you think?

【选项2】

旅行者:是给奖励的环节了?

Traveler: Is this the part where you give us our reward?

凯亚:哈哈哈,我喜欢你的说话风格。

Kaeya:Hahaha. I must say I like your style.

凯亚:不过在谈这些之前,希望还能再帮骑士团一些忙。

Kaeya:But before we can discuss a reward, there are some things I hope you can assist the Knights with.

派蒙:是要分担琴的工作吧?

Paimon:Things like helping to fill in for Jean?

凯亚:是的,虽然你之前汇报给琴的委托已经安排过人去办了…

Kaeya:Right. Although the commissions you reported to Jean have already been handed off to someone else...

凯亚:…可毕竟不是琴亲自出马,我担心还是会有些纰漏。

Kaeya:...I am concerned that they will not be handled with due care without Jean's personal touch.

凯亚:希望你可以去看看还有没有可以搭把手的地方。

Kaeya:So I am hoping that you can help out where you see fit.

凯亚:如果能有享誉蒙德的「荣誉骑士」出手的话,我也就可以放心了。

Kaeya:I will feel much more at ease knowing that the Honorary Knight is personally overseeing these cases.

派蒙:即使你再怎么夸旅行者,我也要说——你为什么不自己去帮忙呀!

Paimon:You can flatter Traveler all you want, but answer me this — why don't YOU do it!?

凯亚:哈哈,我的身上还有更重要的任务…有很多东西要…嗯,「准备」。

Kaeya:Haha... Oh, I have far more important matters to attend to. There are so many things to... to prepare.

派蒙:哼,那好吧。我记得是…莎拉小姐、查尔斯先生还有玛格丽特小姐那边,对吧?

Paimon:Hmph. Fine then. So it's Sara, Charles and Margaret's stuff you want us to help with, right?

凯亚:没错,那么就辛苦二位了,回头见。

Kaeya:Those are the ones. I appreciate the help. See you later!

最后更新于