委托人查尔斯的烦恼 Charles' Troubles

不知查尔斯拿到他要的税收报表了吗? Has Charles managed to get hold of the tax forms he needs?

找查尔斯听取委托内容 Find Charles and ask about his commission

派蒙:丽莎小姐,难道是来送税收报表的吗?

Paimon:Lisa? Are you here about the tax return?

丽莎:哦呀,小可爱。你说的没错。我听说了琴病倒的事,文书类的工作我就先代劳了。

Lisa:Oh, hello darling. You're quite right. After I heard about poor Jean, I thought I might lend a hand with some of her more literary duties.

派蒙:这样呀,那看来这边已经没我们什么事了,那我们就先走啦。

Paimon:Cool, well if we're no longer needed here, we'll be on our way.

丽莎:啊,稍等一下,其实查尔斯先生这边…

Lisa:Oh wait a moment... Actually, Charles here was wondering—

查尔斯:让我来说吧,丽莎小姐。

Charles:Please, allow me, ma'am.

查尔斯:就在刚才,我接到了一批订单。可店里的库存不够了,酒庄的进货又迟迟未到。

Charles:I just took a rather important order, but unfortunately we've run completely dry and the delivery from the winery is behind schedule.

查尔斯:方便的话,想麻烦你们去查看一下货物情况

Charles:If it's not too much trouble, could you go and do something about this logistical nuisance?

派蒙:欸,是这么紧急的订单吗。

Paimon:What's so urgent about this order?

查尔斯:没办法,毕竟是临时接到的,强人所难的订单——就,在,刚,才。

Charles:sigh It came in at the last minute. Literally, just a few seconds ago.

丽莎:嗯就是这样,如查尔斯先生所说。

Lisa:Exactly, hence the urgency.

【选项1】

旅行者:好吧,我去看看。

Traveler:Okay, I'll see what I can do.

【选项2】

旅行者:可以,但下次要记得请客。

Traveler: Okay, but my next drink here had better be on the house!

查尔斯:呵呵,下次等迪卢克老板在的时候,他肯定会请你喝的。

Charles:Heh... I'm positive that next time my boss Master Diluc is here, he'll pick up the tab for you.

派蒙:嗯,这还差不多!

Paimon:Sounds about right!

与恩内斯特对话 Talk to Ernest

派蒙:原来货物在这里。

Paimon:So this is where Charles' delivery got to.

恩内斯特:是来帮忙的吗?可算等到你们了。

Ernest:Have you come to rescue me? I've been waiting long enough.

恩内斯特:我在这酒庄干了这么久,头一次被丘丘人打劫…哎哟。

Ernest:In all the time I've been working at the winery, this is the first time I've been robbed by hilichurls. sigh

恩内斯特:你们再来晚些,我可真不知道怎么办了。

Ernest:If you'd taken any longer, I don't know what I would have done.

派蒙:放心吧,丘丘人而已,旅行者很能打的!

Paimon:Fear not. Traveler here is a hilichurl exterminator extraordinaire!

恩内斯特:能打就好,那这个货运热气球就交给你们了。

Ernest:Just as well. Then... please escort this transporter to the end of the road.

恩内斯特:可别光顾着收拾那些丘丘人,一定记得优先确保货物安全,不然你我可都赔不起。

Ernest:And be careful with it. Just beating up the hilichurls is the not the aim here. You'd better make sure the goods stay intact because I certainly don't have the Mora to replace them.

恩内斯特:那就先这样了,我到前面等你。

Ernest:I'll be waiting up ahead.

完成查尔斯的委托 Complete Charles' commission

恩内斯特:谢谢你了朋友,我还以为这次麻烦大了,好在有你。

Ernest:Thank you, my friend. I thought I was in deep trouble this time. It's a good thing you showed up.

恩内斯特:我会记得跟酒庄的老爷们美言你几句的,拜拜。

Ernest:I'll put in a good word for you with the gentlemen at the winery.

最后更新于