骑士团长的一日假期 Master's Day Off
解决了城内居民的委托后,你们决定再到教堂探望琴的情况… Today's commissions are done and dusted. Time to check up on Jean at the Cathedral.
与派蒙对话 Talk to Paimon
派蒙:所有的委托看起来都已经完成了呢,琴每天的工作果然很辛苦。
Paimon:Whew, think we're finally finished with the commissions we were doing for Jean. A day in the life of Jean really is hard work...
派蒙:也不知道她身体现在恢复得怎么样了,不如去教堂再看看她吧!
Paimon:Wonder how she's feeling now? Let's head to the Cathedral and pay her a visit.
向芭芭拉询问琴的情况
Ask Barbara about Jean's condition
派蒙:芭芭拉小姐,我们回来了。
Paimon:Hi Barbara, we're back.
芭芭拉:欢迎回来,辛苦了。
Barbara:Welcome back. You must be exhausted.
【选项2】
旅行者:芭芭拉小姐也辛苦了。
Traveler: I'm sure you must be exhausted, too.
芭芭拉:没关系,照看病患本来就是我的日常工作之一。
Barbara:Oh it's nothing, looking after patients is all in a day's work for me.
【选项1】
旅行者:琴好些了吗?
Traveler: How is Jean doing?
芭芭拉:琴已经恢复意识了哦,只是身体还稍微有些虚弱。
Barbara:Jean has regained consciousness and should be back to her normal self soon enough.
派蒙:真的吗!那可真是好消息,让我们去看看她吧。
Paimon:That's great news! Let's go and see her.
芭芭拉:不过她刚刚已经离开教堂了呢,明明都和她说了还要再休息一段时间…
Barbara:But she just left the Cathedral. I tried to tell her she needs more rest, but she wouldn't listen.
芭芭拉:…可琴还是硬撑起一副没关系的样子,执意要出去走走。估计又去温妮莎大人那里了吧。
Barbara:She tried to act like she was fine and kept saying she wanted to get some fresh air. I bet you she's gone to Lady Vennessa's place again.
派蒙:「温妮莎大人那里」?
Paimon:Where?
芭芭拉:啊,我是说大英雄温妮莎的象征,风起地的那棵大树…
Barbara:Oh, that huge tree at Windrise. That place is dedicated to Mondstadt's hero, Vennessa.
芭芭拉:每当琴感觉迷茫的时候,都会去那里…
Barbara:Jean goes there whenever she feels lost and confused deep down inside.
派蒙:芭芭拉小姐对琴团长的事真是了解,连这样的事都能猜到?
Paimon:Barbara, that's some pretty personal stuff... How do you know so much about Jean's innermost thoughts?
芭芭拉:…只是、只是琴离开前自己说的而已啦。
Barbara:...Jean, uh, mentioned it to me, y'know, before she left.
【选项1】
旅行者:琴的身体还很虚弱吧?
Traveler: Jean is still recovering, right?
【选项2】
旅行者:她自己这样出城去没关系吗?
Traveler: Will she be okay out there on her own, in her condition?
芭芭拉:我也很担心她。可我在这边还有工作要做…
Barbara:That's what I'm worried about, too. But I still have work to do here...
派蒙:明白啦,就由我们两个去护卫病患的安全吧!
Paimon:Don't worry, we'll take over nursing duty for now.
芭芭拉:嗯!那样我也就能放心了,愿风神护佑你们…和琴。
Barbara:Great! That puts my mind at rest. May the Anemo Archon protect you... and Jean.
前往「象征温妮莎的大树」 Go to the big "Symbol of Vennessa" tree
树下,琴双手握住剑柄,虔诚地向温妮莎祈祷着。意识到你们的到来,她转过身来…
Beneath the tree, Jean clasps her sword in both hands and says an earnest prayer to Vennessa. As soon as she notices you, she turns around...
派蒙:琴小姐,你的身体没关系吗?
Paimon:Hi Jean, are you feeling better now?
琴:嗯,我已经没事了。真没想到你们会到这里来,谢谢你们的关心。
Jean:Much better. I was not expecting you to come here. Thank you for your concern.
派蒙:真的吗?可是刚才看见琴的背影…感觉还是很疲惫的样子。
Paimon:Are you sure? We saw you beneath the tree just now, leaning on your sword — it looked like you were struggling.
派蒙:是不是有些太过勉强自己了?
Paimon:Are you sure you aren't pushing yourself too hard?
【选项1】
旅行者:可以多依靠一下骑士团的大家。
Traveler: You can always rely on the other knights.
【选项2】
旅行者:可以多依靠一下我们。
Traveler: You can always rely on us.
琴:啊…你们的这份心意,就足够让我恢复精神了,非常感谢。
Jean:Oh... Thank you, that means a lot to me. Hearing that boosts my spirits.
琴:可是如果连这点程度都无法独自应付的话,又怎么能像温妮莎大人那样守护整个蒙德呢。
Jean:But I must find a way to cope with minor setbacks like this on my own. Otherwise, how can I be the protector that Mondstadt needs me to be? The protector that Vennessa was...
派蒙:琴真的很憧憬温妮莎呢。
Paimon:You truly revere Vennessa, huh?
琴:嗯,最初的骑士团长,温妮莎大人,是位温柔而又坚强的人,我一直在追寻着她的脚步。
Jean:I do. Vennessa was the first Grand Master, a kind yet formidable woman. I have always hoped to follow in her footsteps.
琴:以「狮牙骑士」的勇武推翻旧贵族,又作为「蒲公英骑士」建立西风骑士团,将恩泽遍及蒙德。
Jean:As the Lionfang Knight, she courageously overthrew the oppressive ruling aristocracy of her time. Then, she founded the Knights of Favonius and became known as the Dandelion Knight, spreading grace and compassion throughout the land.
派蒙:「蒲公英骑士」…那不是说琴的吗?
Paimon:Dandelion Knight — isn't that your title?
琴:不论「蒲公英骑士」还是「狮牙骑士」,都是历代骑士团长沿袭下来的称谓。
Jean:Hmm... Actually, all of the Knights of Favonius' Masters throughout the ages have inherited the title of "Dandelion Knight" or "Lionfang Knight."
派蒙:原来是这样…
Paimon:Oooh, that makes sense now.
派蒙:那么现在的琴既是听起来很温柔的「蒲公英骑士」,又是听起来很威风的「狮牙骑士」咯?
Paimon:You too want to be as gentle as the Dandelion Knight and yet as fierce as the Lionfang Knight?
琴:是的,继承温妮莎大人的名号虽然十分荣幸…
Jean:Yes. I know it sounds like a huge honor, inheriting both these titles from Vennessa...
琴:但对我来说,可能更多是意味着责任吧。
Jean:But I see it more as a huge responsibility.
琴:毕竟,要有配得上它们的「坚强」才行呀。
Jean:After all, it is a lot to live up to.
【选项1】
旅行者:「狮牙骑士」也很适合琴呢。
Traveler: I could get used to Jean the Lionfang Knight...
【选项2】
旅行者:还是「蒲公英骑士」更适合琴一些。
Traveler: Actually, Dandelion Knight suits you better.
派蒙:说得没错!
Paimon:Paimon thinks so too!
琴:……
Jean:...
派蒙:琴?
Paimon:Jean?
琴:谁在那里!
Jean:Who's there?
深渊法师:哼哼哼…还是被发现了呀。
Abyss Mage:Hmph... Caught red-handed.
深渊法师:好不容易抓到这样的好机会,可以解决掉不在状态的骑士团长,没想到中途蹦出两个碍事的人。
Abyss Mage:Finally, an opportunity comes to get rid of the Master in her moment of weakness... and then you two show up and ruin everything.
派蒙:…琴的虚弱被这些家伙看出来了吗?
Paimon:How did they know about Jean's condition?
派蒙:专挑这种时候下手,真是群坏心眼的家伙!
Paimon:Choosing this moment to strike is a low blow, even for this lot.
琴:以「蒲公英骑士」之名,我可不会败在这种卑劣的偷袭之下。
Jean:As long as my name is the Dandelion Knight, I swear I shall not be defeated by such despicable means!
深渊法师:机会既然已经溜走,那我也是时候开溜了…
Abyss Mage:Hmm, since this opportunity has slipped away, I shall now be slipping away in a similar fashion...
琴:慢着!唔…
Jean:Stop! cough
琴:我们追…咳咳…
Jean:After him... cough
派蒙:琴,你的身体果然还是…
Paimon:Jean, you're still recovering...
【选项1】
旅行者:琴先回蒙德休息吧。
Traveler: You should go back and rest.
【选项2】
旅行者:可能是针对琴的陷阱…
Traveler: He could be luring Jean into a trap...
琴:不行,我必须要去…
Jean:No. I must go after him...
派蒙:唉,琴又在勉强自己了,就不能放心交给我们嘛。
Paimon:sigh Jean, you can't keep doing this to yourself. Why can't you trust us to handle it?
琴:啊,并不是不放心…只是,从眼前放走敌人,是莫大的失职…
Jean:I do trust you... But to let an enemy get away like this would be a major dereliction of duty.
派蒙:好吧,那至少让我们陪你一起去!
Paimon:Fine, but at least let us go with you.
琴:谢谢你们能理解我,那就有劳了。
Jean:Thank you for your understanding. I will graciously accept your help.
追击深渊教团的敌人 Hunt down the Abyss Order opponents
离开遗迹 Leave the ruins
琴:呼…状态没有预想的那么差,多亏了芭芭拉的照料。
Jean:Phew... Thanks to Barbara's help, my condition is better than I thought.
派蒙:平安无事就好,这下该回蒙德休息了吧,代理团长大人?
Paimon:The main thing is that you're safe. Now, isn't it time to get back to Mondstadt and rest, Acting Grand Master?
琴:嗯,至少要去和芭芭拉再道个谢呢,希望她没在生我的气。
Jean:Yes. I should at least go and thank Barbara again. I hope she is not upset with me.
回蒙德城与琴对话 Return to Mondstadt and talk to Jean
斯万:团长,你终于回来了,风神护佑你。
Swan:Master, you've finally returned! The Anemo Archon protects you.
琴:斯万先生?你在等我吗,难道城里出了什么事?
Jean:Swan? Were you waiting for me? Has something happened?
斯万:嗯…「天使的馈赠」酒馆那边…也不算什么大事…
Swan:Yes... At the Angel's Share. Don't worry, it's nothing big, but...
【选项1】
旅行者:是醉汉打架斗殴吗?
Traveler: Has there been a bar fight?
【选项2】
旅行者:我们去就好,让琴休息吧。
Traveler: We'll go. Jean needs to rest.
斯万:啊、啊…是大事,是大事!唉,怎么说呢…总之,还是要团长亲自去一下。
Swan:Ah... I know I said it's nothing big, but... Alright, how can I put this... They just really need the Acting Grand Master.
派蒙:嗯…?
Paimon:Huh?
琴:既然斯万先生这么说,我就更不能让骑士同僚失望了。
Jean:Well, if you say so Swan, I will go. I should not let the other knights down.
琴:没关系,前面舒展过身体,感觉已经好了很多。
Jean:It's fine. Now that I have had the chance to stretch my legs, I feel much better.
斯万:太好了,呼…多谢团长这么说,不然我可就为难了…
Swan:Great! Thank you so much, you really saved me on this one.
派蒙:呜呜…完了!世道变了!居然连斯万先生这样的老实人,也把工作推给琴了!
Paimon:For goodness' sake... What is happening to the world!? Swan used to be the most honest fellow, now he's dumping things onto Jean...
琴:好了好了,听斯万先生很着急的样子,可能是紧急事态。还是先过去看看吧。
Jean:Well... Swan was clearly agitated. Maybe it is an emergency after all. Let's go and see what this is all about, shall we?
进入酒馆 Enter Tavern
琴:啊,这是…?
Jean:Oh? What's all this?
安柏:是大家给琴准备的「慰劳派对」哦!
Amber:It's a thank-you party for you!
琴:慰劳…派对?
Jean:A thank-you party?
芭芭拉:听说琴病倒的消息,大家很担心你呀。
Barbara:Jean, when we heard the news about your illness, we were all so worried about you.
安柏:琴团长平时实在太辛苦了,独自一人承担了那么多工作。
Amber:We can only imagine how much pressure you must be under as Acting Grand Master, and you do so much work all over Mondstadt...
凯亚:既然难得有一天休息时间,不如就来场派对,玩个尽兴吧。
Kaeya:We thought that since you so rarely take any time off, we'd take this chance to throw you a party. Enjoy yourself, Jean.
凯亚:平日忙于工作的代理团长,可不会给我们这种机会啊,哈哈哈。
Kaeya:After all, you'll never let us do this once you're back at work, haha.
琴:唔…
Jean:Huh...
安柏:琴?
Amber:Jean?
琴:大家…
Jean:I... uh...
安柏:欸!琴…难道害羞了吗!我还是头一次见到呢!
Amber:Huh? Is this Jean when she's... shy? I've never seen her like this!
丽莎:在工作以外的时候,琴毕竟也还是一位普通的少女呀。
Lisa:It's easy to forget that outside of work, Jean is just a normal person, like anyone else.
琴:我、我只是很感动而已…
Jean:I... This is just all such a surprise!
琴:…真的,谢谢大家的心意。
Jean:Thank you, everyone. This really means so much to me.
安柏:欸嘿嘿,比起琴平时为大家做的,这算不了什么啦。
Amber:Hehehe. Well, it's nothing compared to the amount of work you do for all of us, day in and day out.
琴:可是…还有很多工作等着做…
Jean:But... there are so many things I still need to do...
众人:唉——
Crowd:sigh
凯亚:放心,为了保证你可以安安心心放松自己…
Kaeya:Fear not. We wanted to make sure you could relax and enjoy yourself...
凯亚:趁你不在的时候,那些委托已经被我们处理掉了,一个不漏。
Kaeya:So while you were away, we all pitched in and finished off your work for you. Every last task.
琴:啊,真的吗?包括食材运输的事?
Jean:Did you really? ...Even the issue with the food deliveries?
安柏:和平时巡逻遇上的状况差不多啦,丘丘人而已,三下两下就搞定啦。
Amber:It was no different from what we see on patrol. A couple of hilichurls. Didn't take much to get rid of them.
琴:也包括整理税单的事?
Jean:And the tax returns?
丽莎:每天泡在图书馆的我,对这类文书工作的处理还是很在行的。
Lisa:I spend so much time doing library admin. A few more pieces of paper to deal with was really nothing to worry about.
琴:那…玛格丽特小姐的猫呢…
Jean:Well... What about Margaret's missing cat?
派蒙:你还真惦记着找猫呀!
Paimon:...Are you kidding me?
温迪:「小王子」已经被旅行者缉拿了,顺便还带回了我的宝贝星铁弦。
Venti:That rascally Prince was apprehended by the brilliant Mr./Ms. Traveler! And he/she also reclaimed my precious astral iron strings while he/she was at it.
丽莎:好啦,所以说今天就不要想工作的事了,机会难得,好好享受吧。
Lisa:Enough already! No more thinking about work today! Enjoy yourself while you've got the chance.
琴:嗯,能和大家一起共事是我最大的荣幸…感谢风神的指引。
Jean:It is my honor to work alongside you all. Praise be for the Anemo Archon's guidance...
琴:说起来…准备派对也很辛苦的吧,大家怎么有时间准备的呢…
Jean:Speaking of work... It must have been hard work to put all this together. Where did you find the time?
凯亚:哈哈,最主要的筹办人,其实是旅行者啊。
Kaeya:Haha... Actually, Traveler was the key organizer behind all of this.
【选项1】
旅行者:我?
Traveler: Me?
【选项2】
旅行者:主要筹办人?
Traveler: The organizer?
凯亚:不论酒水还是食材,都是旅行者一手包办的哦。
Kaeya:See all this food and drink? Traveler made sure it all arrived on time.
凯亚:桌上的这些美餐,更是由他/她亲自下厨。
Kaeya:Not only that, but he/she cooked each one of these beautiful dishes himself/herself.
凯亚:所以就不要摆出一副奇怪的表情,故作谦虚啦。
Kaeya:So relax already. There's no need to be so modest!
【选项1】
旅行者:呃…嗯?原来如此。
Traveler: Uh... This explains a lot!
【选项2】
旅行者:那些紧急订单…是你们下的啊…
Traveler: All those last-minute urgent orders... It was you all along!
凯亚:当然,还有迪卢克老爷的功劳,不然包场的费用可就要我们大出血了。
Kaeya:Of course, we also have Master Diluc to thank for the venue. Otherwise, we would be looking at quite an alarming bill right about now.
迪卢克:…虽然根本不想参与你们骑士团的活动。
Diluc:...Despite my initial reluctance to sponsor a Knights of Favonius event in any way...
迪卢克:不过,作为蒙德城的一般民众,也还是需要感谢琴的辛劳…
Diluc:I, like any other citizen of Mondstadt, owe Jean my gratitude for her hard work.
琴:迪卢克前辈…
Jean:Oh, Master Diluc, I—
芭芭拉:好啦好啦,不是说要琴好好放松的吗,不要都这么围着琴讲话啦。
Barbara:Alright, alright! Jean's supposed to be taking it easy. Stop crowding her!
安柏:是呀。那么——派对开始吧——!
Amber:Agreed! Now — let the party begin!
在尽情享受派对后与派蒙对话 Have a nice chat with Paimon after the party
派蒙:大家都玩得很尽兴的样子…
Paimon:It looks like everyone seems to be partying hard...
派蒙:我们也好好享受派对,和大家聊聊天吧~!
Paimon:Paimon thinks we should join in the fun. Let's go and mingle!
派蒙:话说刚才好像看到琴一个人去了二楼…也别把今天的主角给忘了哦!
Paimon:Oh, and Paimon thinks she saw Jean go upstairs by herself... Let's make sure the woman of the hour doesn't get left out.
你走向了凯亚…
You approach Kaeya...
凯亚:哟,玩得开心吗?
Kaeya:Hey! Having a good time?
旅行者:刚才为什么说我是筹办人?
Traveler:Why did you say I was the organizer?
凯亚:你说这个啊,毕竟我们已经和琴那么熟了…
Kaeya:The thing is, Jean knows all of us so well now...
凯亚:这种事,越是彼此熟悉的人,背地里准备惊喜派对什么的,越会觉得害羞吧?
Kaeya:When someone organizes a surprise party for you, the closer you are to them, the more bashful you tend to feel about the whole thing.
凯亚:所以就把功劳全推给你了,毕竟你也很辛苦嘛。
Kaeya:So instead, we just gave you all the credit. After all, you did do more than your fair share of the work anyway.
旅行者:是凯亚会觉得害羞吧?
Traveler:So... You gave me the credit to hide your own shyness?
派蒙:对呀!这个派对一看就知道是凯亚的主意了,是你自己会觉得害羞吧?
Paimon:Of course! This party was clearly Kaeya's idea! Shy Kaeya? This is gold!
凯亚:哈哈哈…原来你们会这样想,好吧好吧。
Kaeya:Haha... You think so?
派蒙:那么你是承认咯!
Paimon:So you admit it!
凯亚:呵呵,难得今天这么好的日子,就让你们寻一次开心吧。
Kaeya:Hehe... I'm only indulging you since it's such a special day today.
你走向了温迪…
You approach Venti...
温迪:呼哈…晨曦酒庄的酒果然和传闻里的一样,值得夸奖。
Venti:My word, the Dawn Winery's wine is every bit as delectable as they say!
温迪:这酒平日里我可一杯都买不起呀,赶紧趁这次机会…再来一杯,嗯,再来一杯。
Venti:I would never be able to afford this normally, so in the spirit of enjoying the moment while it lasts... Another glass for the bard, please!
派蒙:温迪的酒量…真是太吓人了。
Paimon:Venti can drink a frightening amount...
温迪:欸,是你们呀,我刚才都没注意。
Venti:Ah, hello! I didn't see you there.
温迪:都怪这酒太让人陶醉了,像我的诗歌一样,值得流传千年。
Venti:I blame the wine for monopolizing my attention! Much like my ballads, it deserves to be enjoyed for generations to come.
温迪:这种飘飘然的感觉…难道就是风之元素的真谛?
Venti:What is this floating sensation I feel? Have I discovered the true meaning of Anemo power?
派蒙:已经开始说胡话了…
Paimon:That would be the drink talking...
温迪:嗯嗯…应该让每一个风的子民都好好尝尝这酒,为了美酒,干杯!
Venti:I hereby declare that every son and daughter of the City of the Wind must be compelled to taste this finest of wines... Here's to good wine!
你走向了迪卢克…
You approach Diluc...
迪卢克:第三十七杯了。
Diluc:That's glass number thirty-seven.
派蒙:迪卢克老爷在做什么?
Paimon:What's Diluc doing?
迪卢克:我在数这个吟游诗人到底喝了多少杯。
Diluc:I am keeping count of this bard's alarming pace of progress through my wine.
迪卢克:他应该还不知道,今晚酒水只对骑士团的人免费。
Diluc:Only the Knights drink for free tonight. It seems he didn't get the message.
迪卢克:等他清醒了,我会把账单给他的。
Diluc:When he sobers up, I will present him with the bill.
派蒙:迪卢克老爷…太残酷了!
Paimon:Diluc... You're a meanie!
迪卢克:…开玩笑的,反正那账单他也不可能还得起,还是算了。
Diluc:...I'm joking, of course. I highly doubt he could afford it anyway, so I shall spare him the bill.
迪卢克:我只是觉得,这果然不是一个凡人会有的酒量…
Diluc:But I must say, the sheer volume of alcohol this fellow can put back is just not normal.
你走向了安柏…
You approach Amber...
安柏:旅行者…
Amber:Traveler...
派蒙:安柏!你怎么一副要哭出来的样子!
Paimon:Amber! You look like you're about to burst into tears. Whatever is the matter?
安柏:这个——甜甜花酿鸡!还有!蜜酱胡萝卜煎肉!
Amber:Two things! One, this Sweet Madame! Two, this Sticky Honey Roast!
安柏:都是你做的吗?
Amber:Did you make them?
旅行者:是没错啦…
Traveler:You'd better believe it!
安柏:呜哇哇哇…我好不服气呀,为什么你可以做出这么棒的料理…
Amber:Mmm... I refuse to believe it! Where did you suddenly learn to cook so well?
安柏:等我再吃完这一份!一定要你把全部手艺都教给我,可别想着逃走!
Amber:I'm going to finish eating this, and then you're going to teach me everything you know! Don't you dare try and run off!
安柏:嘎吱…嘎吱…
Amber:om nom nom
派蒙:安柏…她刚才好像没有喝酒呀…
Paimon:Has... Amber been drinking?
你走向了丽莎…
You approach Lisa...
丽莎:「将喧闹的宴会抛在身后,享受二人独处的静谧时光,世界仿佛仅剩两人」…
Lisa:"Leaving the hustle and bustle of the banquet behind them, the two of them stood there, together in the quiet of the night, while the rest of the world melted away around them..."
丽莎:是书本里常出现的浪漫桥段吧?
Lisa:Sounds like the sort of thing you'd find in a romantic novel, no?
丽莎:我并不是在邀请你去陪我说什么悄悄话哦。
Lisa:I'm not trying to get you to recite poetry to me or anything...
丽莎:我是说,刚才琴她单独去了楼上的阳台…你会抓住机会的吧?呵呵…
Lisa:I'm just saying, Jean went upstairs to the balcony. Alone. Now's your chance... Hehe.
你走向了芭芭拉…
You approach Barbara...
芭芭拉:呼…闹得这么厉害,好像已经忘记了要「好好放松」的初衷了吧…
Barbara:Whew... This is quite a lot of excitement, considering that the idea was to relax and take it easy...
派蒙:累了的话,芭芭拉不喝点什么吗?
Paimon:Would a drink help you relax?
芭芭拉:欸,这里主要都是酒吧?我还不太习惯…
Barbara:Ahh... Is there anything without alcohol?
派蒙:那芭芭拉平时喜欢喝什么呢?
Paimon:What do you normally drink?
芭芭拉:我一般会自己调饮料喝的,那种,红红的…
Barbara:Oh, y'know, I normally mix a few things together, but I always add some bright red—
派蒙:红红的?是加了番茄还是西瓜?
Paimon:Red? Let me guess... tomatoes? No, watermelon?
芭芭拉:是加辣椒,辣辣的那种。
Barbara:...Hehe, chilis! I add chili peppers.
派蒙:辣椒!?
Paimon:Chili pepper!? In a drink?
去二楼露台寻找琴 Go to the second-floor terrace and look for Jean
琴:啊,是你们。
Jean:Oh, it is you.
【选项1】
旅行者:原来你在这里。
Traveler: There you are.
【选项2】
旅行者:玩得开心吗?
Traveler: Are you having a good time?
琴:嗯,我只是…出来透透气。
Jean:Yes, I am just... getting some air.
派蒙:琴好像有什么心事?
Paimon:Uh-oh, it seems like something's bothering Jean.
琴:旅行者,容我再次感谢…
Jean:Traveler, I want to thank you again—
【选项1】
旅行者:其实我也一直被蒙在鼓里。
Traveler: Actually, I knew nothing about this whole thing either.
琴:但是,能这样和大家在一起,不知不觉就打起了精神呢。
Jean:Either way, it is good to be here together with everyone. It has lifted my spirits.
【选项2】
旅行者:琴看起来好像恢复精神了呢。
Traveler: You're looking more upbeat now.
琴:嗯,能这样和大家在一起,不知不觉就打起了精神。
Jean:It is good to be here together with everyone. It has lifted my spirits.
琴:而且,我也认识到了一件事。
Jean:And it has taught me something.
派蒙:什么事?
Paimon:What's that?
琴:比起「狮牙骑士」,果然还是「蒲公英骑士」更适合我。
Jean:I am definitely more of a Dandelion Knight than a Lionfang Knight.
琴:「狮牙骑士」,代表温妮莎为蒙德而斗争的过去…
Jean:The Lionfang Knight represents Vennessa's past — a past in which she fought hard for Mondstadt.
琴:而建立西风骑士团之后的「蒲公英骑士」,代表她所期望的,骑士团的未来…
Jean:But it was the Dandelion Knight that represented her hopes for the future — a future belonging to the newly formed Knights of Favonius...
派蒙:温妮莎也一定会为现在的琴加油的!
Paimon:Jean, Vennessa would be so proud of who you are right now.
琴:嗯,不论在高天之上,还是身旁的柔风里,温妮莎大人一定都还在注视着我们的。
Jean:I do believe that Vennessa watches over us, whether from high up above, or from the wind all around us.
旅行者:听凭风引。
Traveler:Let the Wind lead.
琴:听凭风引。自由之风会指引前进的路,今后也请与我们同行吧,旅行者。
Jean:Let the Wind lead. The winds of freedom will guide us along the path that lies ahead. I hope you will continue to join us on that path, Traveler.
最后更新于