委托人莎拉的忧愁 Sara's Worries

莎拉小姐还在因为食材未送到的事而焦急… Sara's delivery of ingredients still hasn't arrived, and she's growing more anxious by the minute...

找莎拉听取委托内容 Find Sara and ask about her commission

安柏:我知道啦,我马上就出发!

Amber:Got it. I'll set off right away!

派蒙:是安柏!你是来处理委托的吗?

Paimon:Amber! Are you here to help out with Jean's commission?

安柏:哇,是你们。我正准备去呢,清理商路上的丘丘人什么的,交给侦察骑士再合适不过了!

Amber:Oh, hi. Yeah, I was just getting ready. Who better than an Outrider to mop up some hilichurls on the delivery route?

莎拉:唉…

Sara:sigh ...

安柏:莎拉小姐…为什么还是很苦恼的样子?放心啦,侦察骑士的实力不会让你失望的!

Amber:Sara... What are you still stressing about? I'm an Outrider, and I won't disappoint!

莎拉:哦、哦不是这样的,我没有怀疑你的实力,只是眼下的订单实在太多了。

Sara:You misunderstand me. I don't doubt your abilities, I'm just overwhelmed at the number of orders piling up in front of me.

莎拉:就在刚才,又新来了一份奇怪的订单,看起来好像是要准备一整场宴会的量…

Sara:Another bizarre order came in just now. It's like they're hosting a banquet or something...

安柏:咳咳。

Amber:clears throat...

【选项1】

旅行者:还有什么可以帮忙的吗?

Traveler: Is there anything we can help with?

【选项2】

旅行者:其实我也可以帮忙做饭!

Traveler: I can help with the cooking!

莎拉:真的吗!你愿意帮忙吗?

Sara:Really! You don't mind helping?

莎拉:太好了,你简直就是「猎鹿人」的恩人!

Sara:That would be wonderful! You really are the Good Hunter's guardian angel.

安柏:唔…我怎么觉得我的风头被抢了?

Amber:Yeah well... Those hilichurls are going to be a handful, too.

莎拉:那这份新的订单就交给你了,先从收集食材开始吧!

Sara:Well, why don't you take this order. Start by getting the ingredients.

派蒙:可是…旅行者真的可以吗,料理的口味什么的…

Paimon:Are you sure Traveler can be trusted? It might end up tasting a bit funky...

莎拉:顾不上那么多啦,这可是事关「猎鹿人」声誉的战斗,挑三拣四什么的是不行的!

Sara:We're well past the point of aiming for perfection. This is now a fight to save the Good Hunter's business.

派蒙:战、战斗?

Paimon:A fight?

莎拉:料理需要三份甜甜花和三份禽肉

Sara:For this dish, we need... three Sweet Flowers and three Fowls.

莎拉:好了快去准备吧,还有安柏小姐那边也是,我在这里等你们哦!

Sara:Okay, go and get ready. You too, Amber. I'll be waiting here.

安柏:哦…哦、哦!

Amber:O—Okay...

收集甜甜花与禽肉各三份 Collect 3 Sweet Flowers and 3 Fowl each

莎拉:三份甜甜花和三份禽肉已经带回来了吗?我瞧瞧…

Sara:Have you brought me three Sweet Flowers and three Fowls? Let me see...

莎拉:嗯~没错,食材已经齐了。

Sara:...Yep. That's everything.

莎拉:然后…7号订单的一份甜甜花酿鸡,谢谢啦。

Sara:Now — order number seven is for one Sweet Madame.

派蒙:真把人家当厨子呀!

Paimon:And so begins the story of us becoming basic kitchen hands!

莎拉:都说好要给「猎鹿人」帮忙了嘛,做好趁热送过来哦。

Sara:You did say you'd help Good Hunter out — be sure to serve it while it's hot.

烹饪甜甜花酿鸡 Cook Sweet Madame

莎拉:甜甜花酿鸡,已查收~!

Sara:One Sweet Madame, received!

莎拉:哦~!这料理闻起来真是太诱人了,你的手艺简直完全不输「猎鹿人」的主厨呢!

Sara:Mmm! That smells absolutely divine! This is nothing less than what I would expect from a head chef, never mind a sous-chef...

莎拉:既然这样…不如订单里的这份蜜酱胡萝卜煎肉也交给你吧。

Sara:Hmm, since you cook so well... You might as well take this Sticky Honey Roast next.

派蒙:蜜酱胡萝卜煎肉!之前和安柏一起吃过…

Paimon:Sticky Honey Roast! We tried that before, with Amber!

莎拉:没错,这可是「猎鹿人」的保留菜品,是「猎鹿人」的骄傲。

Sara:That's right, a mainstay of the Good Hunter menu. It's my pride and joy!

莎拉:骑士团来聚餐的时候似乎常常会点。

Sara:The Knights order it almost every time they come here for a gathering.

莎拉:那现在就先把蜜酱胡萝卜煎肉的菜谱教给你…

Sara:Let me teach you the recipe for a Sticky Honey Roast...

派蒙:等等,不是说这是「猎鹿人」的保留菜品吗,就这样教给我们?

Paimon:Wait, didn't you say it's your pride and joy? You're going to teach us how to make it, just like that?

莎拉:以你的手艺的话,应该不会砸了「猎鹿人」的招牌吧,嘿嘿。

Sara:With your cooking skills, I don't think you will be doing a disservice to the Good Hunter brand! Hee-hee.

烹饪蜜酱胡萝卜煎肉 Cook a Sticky Honey Roast

莎拉:这是…这是你做的吗?你的料理天赋真是吓了我一跳,不做大厨真是太可惜啦。

Sara:This is... Wow. Did you really cook this? This is quite simply astonishing. You were born to be a head chef!

派蒙:这下可以交差了吗?

Paimon:Are we released from kitchen duty now?

莎拉:嗯,真是太谢谢你们了,剩下的事安柏小姐应该会办好的。

Sara:Yes, thanks ever so much for your help. Amber should be able to take care of everything else.

莎拉:如果哪天不想冒险了,可以考虑下要不要来「猎鹿人」工作哦,嘿嘿。

Sara:If you ever get tired of being an adventurer, there'll be a job waiting for you at Good Hunter if you want it!

最后更新于