行于黎明前夜幕里 Through the Predawn Night

依照约定,众人在阿如村村长家集合并召开会议… As agreed, you and the others gather in the village chief's house to hold a meeting...

等待至次日 Wait until the next day

与坎蒂丝对话 Talk to Candace

派蒙:坎蒂丝——!我们来啦!

Paimon:Candace! We're here!

派蒙:大家都到了吗?

Paimon:Has everyone arrived?

坎蒂丝:大家都已经在屋里等候了哦。

Candace:Everyone is already waiting inside.

派蒙:那我们马上进去吧!

Paimon:Well, what're we waiting for! Let's join them!

坎蒂丝:请稍等。

Candace:Please wait a moment.

旅行者:怎么了?

Traveler:What's the matter?

坎蒂丝:在参加会议之前,希望你们能答应我一件事。

Candace:Before attending the meeting, I hope you can promise me one thing.

派蒙:什么事?

Paimon:What do you need?

坎蒂丝:我想请你们对我保证,制定计划的时候不要过于逞强。

Candace:Promise me that you won't commit to anything too reckless.

派蒙:…唔…你觉得呢?

Paimon:Hmm... what do you think?

旅行者:我尽力做到。

Traveler:Sure, I'll try not to.

坎蒂丝:…嗯。

Candace:Okay...

进入阿如村村长家 Enter the village chief's house

派蒙:大家都到得好早,可为什么你们都不说话?

Paimon:Everyone's here so early! But why isn't anybody talking?

艾尔海森:已经聊过一轮了。

Alhaitham:We already discussed things a bit.

迪希雅:忙什么去了?我很想你们俩呢。

Dehya:Hey, where've you been? I've missed you two!

赛诺:你准备好了吗?

Cyno:Are you ready?

旅行者:可以开始了。

Traveler:We can start now.

艾尔海森:好。

Alhaitham:Very well.

接下来,众人讨论出一套完整的行动计划。其间有不少争论,最终达成了一致。

After some discussion and debates, the group finally works out a detailed plan together.

派蒙:欸?没问题吗?

Paimon:Are you sure this is gonna work?

迪希雅:胆子很大啊,我有点佩服了。

Dehya:I gotta admit, it's bold. Color me impressed!

赛诺:…值得尝试。

Cyno:Hm... It's worth a try.

艾尔海森:讨论的价值在于找出解决方案,废话就不用说了。下一个问题。

Alhaitham:The point of discussion is to arrive at a solution. Let's cut the small talk and move to the next point.

派蒙:…说得我都紧张了…

Paimon:Oh, you're making Paimon nervous...

作战会议结束了。

The strategy meeting is over.

与坎蒂丝对话 Talk to Candace

坎蒂丝:你们总算出来了。

Candace:You're finally done.

迪希雅:先走一步,回头见。

Dehya:I have some other stuff to take care of. Catch you all later!

迪希雅:别这个表情嘛,知道你要说什么,我会注意安全的。

Dehya:C'mon, don't gimme that face! I know what you're going to say. I'll be careful.

坎蒂丝:那就好,希望你行动顺利。

Candace:That's what I wanted to hear. Take care.

坎蒂丝:旅行者,派蒙,看你们的表情,这次会议一定很成功。

Candace:Well, Traveler, Paimon... Judging from your expressions, the meeting must've been quite productive.

派蒙:看得出来吗?

Paimon:You can tell?

坎蒂丝:我应该算是不太擅长计谋之类的事,但能读懂大家微小的情绪。从你的反应来看是这样哦。

Candace:I'm not that good at scheming or strategy, but I can sense people's emotions. And based on your reaction, things must have gone quite well.

旅行者:我们会在下一次「识藏日」行动。

Traveler:We'll make our move on the next Jnagarbha Day.

派蒙:我倒是有点担心啦…别出什么岔子才好。

Paimon:Paimon's a little worried... Hopefully, nothing will go wrong!

坎蒂丝:其实,我也有点担心…但你们已经是我认识的人里最优秀的了,还是应该相信你们。

Candace:To be honest, I feel the same... But you're already some of the most capable people I know. So, you have my trust.

派蒙:嘿嘿…夸我们了呢!

Paimon:Hoho... Candace gave us a compliment!

坎蒂丝:实话实说,不算夸。

Candace:Your deeds speak for themselves.

派蒙:我们留下来是想跟你说,坎蒂丝,虽然接下去你要留守阿如村,但我们会记得你的嘱咐。

Paimon:Candace, we stayed behind to tell you that although you won't be coming with us, we'll be sure to remember your words.

坎蒂丝:你们能这么想,我就放心了。

Candace:I'm very glad to hear that.

坎蒂丝:不光是对你们,刚才我对每一位走过这扇门的朋友说,大家的安全至关重要。

Candace:I've said the same thing to everyone here today as I said to you when you arrived: Your safety is the most important thing.

坎蒂丝:唯有保证自身安全,才能让计划成功。所以…请务必保重。

Candace:Only when you're safe can the plan be successful. So please, take care.

旅行者:谢谢你,坎蒂丝。

Traveler:Thank you, Candace.

坎蒂丝:嗯。也谢谢你愿意接受我的意见。

Candace:You're welcome. And thank you for taking my advice.

坎蒂丝:那么,祝你们顺利。我会在这里为你们祈福的。

Candace:Good luck... with everything. I'll be here in the village praying for you.

与艾尔海森会合 Meet up with Alhaitham

拉赫曼:…嗯,可行。那我先去做准备。

Rahman:...Hmm, sounds good. I'll go make some preparations.

艾尔海森:好。

Alhaitham:Okay.

拉赫曼离开了。

Rahman leaves.

派蒙:艾尔海森!

Paimon:Alhaitham!

艾尔海森:告别的话说完了?

Alhaitham:Have you finished saying your goodbyes?

派蒙:嗯,听说坎蒂丝也嘱咐你们注意安全了。

Paimon:Yeah, also Candace told everyone to be careful.

艾尔海森:的确说了,不过我想或许有必要重申一次。

Alhaitham:Yes, she did. But I think my point also bears repeating.

艾尔海森:接下来的计划绝非小打小闹。不抱着绝对的信念,就无法迈出这一步。

Alhaitham:Our plan is not child's play. We won't be able to achieve anything if we're simply careful. We must go beyond that and fully commit ourselves to it.

艾尔海森:希望你做好了这种心理准备。

Alhaitham:I hope this is clear to you.

旅行者:关于这一点我已经明白了。

Traveler:I understand and accept.

派蒙:咦,不是应该说些鼓舞士气的话嘛!

Paimon:Huh? Shouldn't you be saying something more cheerful to boost our morale right now?

艾尔海森:加油鼓劲的场面话刚才好像说过了?

Alhaitham:Didn't we already do that during the meeting?

派蒙:士气是很重要的啊!士气!

Paimon:You can never have enough words of encouragement!

艾尔海森:那坎蒂丝负责温柔对待你们,而我负责让大家意识到问题的严重性。

Alhaitham:In that case, Candace can coddle you to your heart's content, while I continue to remind you of the seriousness of our situation.

艾尔海森:好比有的人担任后勤,有的人前线作战。各司其职,应该也不错吧。

Alhaitham:We all have our jobs to do, after all. It's like how some people can be put in charge of logistics, while others will fight on the front lines.

【选项1】

旅行者:……

Traveler: ...

【选项2】

旅行者:也有道理。

Traveler: Makes sense.

派蒙:唔,说到前线作战,你看上去也不像一般的那些士兵啊。

Paimon:Hmm, speaking of the front lines... you don't look anything like a soldier.

艾尔海森:跟佣兵团比,那当然了,我只是个文弱的学术分子。

Alhaitham:Of course. Compared to the mercenaries, I'm merely a feeble scholar.

艾尔海森:但好就好在,正因为我不是佣兵,才能像现在这样站在相对安全的地方出谋划策。

Alhaitham:But the advantage of not being a mercenary is that I get to stay in a safer place and offer my strategic insight.

艾尔海森:想一想,那些佣兵可是面临着陷入疯狂的危险啊。

Alhaitham:Just think about that mercenary who lost his mind. Mercenary groups are facing constant danger every single day.

派蒙:唔…还有学者,也是高危职业…欸,你不也是学者嘛!

Paimon:Well, being a scholar is also a high-risk occupation... And you are a scholar!

艾尔海森:我是我,他们是他们。同一品种的事物也会有高下之分,不能相提并论。

Alhaitham:I'm not like the rest of them. Even among members of the same species, some will exhibit far more potential than others.

派蒙:这家伙…别忘了奥摩斯港那些家伙说你是疯子哦!

Paimon:This guy... Hmph, Paimon still remembers when those mercenaries in Port Ormos called you a lunatic!

艾尔海森:蠢货眼里聪明人都是疯子,这是夸奖。

Alhaitham:All intellectuals are lunatics in the eyes of fools. I'll take that as a compliment.

艾尔海森:说起这个话题…

Alhaitham:That reminds me...

艾尔海森:旅行者,还记得之前我们在赤王遗迹内看到的记录吗?那里面提到了「禁忌知识」。

Alhaitham:Traveler, do you remember the record we saw in the King Deshret Ruins? It mentioned forbidden knowledge.

【选项1】

旅行者:对,我记得。

Traveler: Yes, I remember.

艾尔海森:嗯,你记忆力不错。

Alhaitham:You have a good memory.

【选项2】

旅行者:抱歉,不太记得了。

Traveler: Sorry, I don't remember anymore.

艾尔海森:不久前,我们到沙漠中找镀金旅团交换人质,交易现场地面意外塌陷,我们一行人落入了某座遗迹。

Alhaitham:Wait... seriously? Remember...? We went into the desert not long ago to exchange hostages with the Eremites. Once we arrived, the ground collapsed due to an earthquake, and we fell into some ruins? Still nothing?

艾尔海森:那处遗迹属于赤王文明,我们在那里找到了赤王祭司留下的信息,了解到「禁忌知识」这一存在。

Alhaitham:Come on...! It was a remnant of King Deshret's bygone civilization and we found some messages left by a priest of the King, and learned about the existence of forbidden knowledge.

派蒙:噢!想起来了,幸好有你的说明!

Paimon:Oh! It's all coming back now. Thanks for reminding us.

艾尔海森:「禁忌知识」会使人疯狂,但此事在须弥并未公开,就连任职于教令院的我也是第一次知道相关内容。

Alhaitham:Forbidden knowledge has the power to drive people insane, but this fact has never been shared with the public. Even I, who has worked in the Akademiya for some time, was never once informed of this.

艾尔海森:我想…现在那些陷入疯狂的学者和佣兵,或许都是受到了「禁忌知识」的影响。

Alhaitham:I think... those mad scholars and mercenaries we encountered may have all fallen victim to the corrupting qualities of forbidden knowledge.

艾尔海森:但这跟教令院的猜测有出入。教令院一直认为,疯狂症状是伴随神明知识而生的副作用。

Alhaitham:But the Akademiya has always held a different view. They have always believed that symptoms of madness are a side effect of human contact with divine knowledge as mere mortals.

艾尔海森:想必是因为教令院也并不了解「禁忌知识」的概念,所以一直以来都猜错了方向…

Alhaitham:Come to think of it, perhaps the Akademiya has also never understood the true nature of forbidden knowledge, and thus always approached the issue from the wrong direction...

艾尔海森:再结合当下的种种现象,死域、魔鳞病、沙尘暴…你们不觉得,与千年前那场沙漠中的「禁忌知识污染」很像么?

Alhaitham:The Withering, Eleazar, and the sandstorms... Don't you think what is happening right now across Sumeru is rather similar to the forbidden knowledge pollution that occurred in the desert thousands of years ago?

【选项1】

旅行者:你的想法不无可能。

Traveler: It's definitely possible.

【选项2】

旅行者:禁忌知识的污染再次出现了么…

Traveler: Another occurrence of forbidden knowledge pollution...

派蒙:可是…死域啦、沙尘暴啦之类的,发生的原因不应该是「世界树生病了」吗?

Paimon:But... Paimon thought that Irminsul's disease is what caused the Withering and the sandstorms.

派蒙:提纳里当时是这么告诉我们的呀…

Paimon:At least, that was what Tighnari told us...

派蒙:啊…!难道…

Paimon:Wait a second! Could it be that...

艾尔海森:你想到了吧?世界树的病因…说不定就是禁忌知识的污染。

Alhaitham:Ah, you've connected the dots. The cause of Irminsul's illness may precisely be the pollution from forbidden knowledge.

派蒙:那、那可怎么办,这可是不得了的事…

Paimon:...B—But if that's the case, what should we do? This is huge...

旅行者:必须尽快把这件事告诉纳西妲。

Traveler:We must tell Nahida about this as soon as possible.

艾尔海森:面对这种情况,小吉祥草王会有什么应对的办法么?

Alhaitham:Wait, why do you think Lesser Lord Kusanali would have a solution to this situation?

【选项1】

旅行者:她说过拯救世界树的关键…

Traveler: She said the key to saving Irminsul is...

【选项2】

旅行者:就在大慈树王残留的意识中。

Traveler: Contained within the remaining consciousness of Greater Lord Rukkhadevata.

派蒙:是说你在道成林昏过去时看到的画面…还有那句「…世界…遗忘我…」吗?

Paimon:You mean, it's related to the scene you saw when you passed out in the Avidya Forest? That whole "...the world... forget me..." thing?

艾尔海森:这么看,救出小吉祥草王至关重要,而且意义重大。只有联合她一起拯救世界树,才能彻底解决须弥的问题。

Alhaitham:In that case, it's imperative that we rescue Lesser Lord Kusanali. Only by working with her to save Irminsul can we completely resolve the problems Sumeru currently faces.

旅行者:没错。

Traveler:That's right.

艾尔海森:为了贯彻目的,我想先去验收一些工作成果。

Alhaitham:To make sure we're still on track, I would like to check on the state of some of our preparatory work.

派蒙:去哪里?

Paimon:Where are we going?

艾尔海森:镀金旅团的据点。

Alhaitham:To an Eremite base.

前往镀金旅团的据点 Go to the Eremite base

艾尔海森:噢,人都在。

Alhaitham:Ah, they're here.

派蒙:这两个家伙怎么在这里啊!

Paimon:Huh, what are they doing here!?

艾尔海森:被我安排在这里做些技术工作。

Alhaitham:I gave them some technical work to do.

莫尔吉:咦?书记官和…旅行者?

Morghi:Oh? It's the Scribe... and is that the Traveler I see?

艾尔海森:进展如何?

Alhaitham:How's the work going?

莫尔吉:噢!已经按照书记官您的吩咐修理了!目前有一台能正常投入使用,其他的还在修。

Morghi:Ah, yes! We have fixed the devices according to your instructions! One of them is already ready for use, while the others are still under repair.

派蒙:这不是提取罐装知识的装置吗?难道它们还有用?

Paimon:Aren't those devices for Canned Knowledge extraction? What are you doing with those?

艾尔海森:旅行者,你看。

Alhaitham:Traveler, look here.

派蒙:这里居然还有罐装知识?!你、你又要给旅行者灌输什么危险的东西了吗!

Paimon:Huh! M—More Canned Knowledge!? Are you going to put more weird stuff into Traveler's head again?

艾尔海森:你那是什么表情?害怕吗?

Alhaitham:What's that look on your face? Are you scared?

派蒙:是一点点恐惧和很多愤慨!

Paimon:Paimon's a little scared, but very very furious!

艾尔海森:哦?很有意思嘛。

Alhaitham:Hmm. That's an interesting response.

艾尔海森:但现在还不到投放它的时候。

Alhaitham:Anyway, we're not going to use this just yet.

艾尔海森:之前作战会议上提到过,这个罐装知识里装着一条我曾拟定的法令,教令院手里也有一份,按照计划…

Alhaitham:As I mentioned during the meeting, this knowledge capsule contains a decree I drew up in the past. The Akademiya should also have their own copy. And according to the plan we just came up with...

艾尔海森:旅行者,我想请你往罐子里录入一些东西。

Alhaitham:Traveler... I want you to record something into this capsule.

旅行者:欸?我吗?

Traveler:Huh? Me?

艾尔海森:旅行者,你相信我们能救出小吉祥草王么?

Alhaitham:Do you believe we can save Lesser Lord Kusanali?

【选项1】

旅行者:我相信。

Traveler: Yes, I do.

【选项2】

旅行者:就算信心不足我也会用行动补上。

Traveler: What I may lack in faith, I'll make up with my actions.

艾尔海森:很好,相信的心就是最重要的。

Alhaitham:Good. Conviction is the most important part of all of this.

艾尔海森:现在,请你准备一下,戴上这个装置。

Alhaitham:Now, please get ready, and put on this device.

派蒙:是要把相信的心录入罐装知识?

Paimon:You want us to record our conviction into the knowledge capsule?

艾尔海森:对。

Alhaitham:Yes.

派蒙:我、我很担心…

Paimon:Uh, Paimon is still really worried...

艾尔海森:你的心情我能理解,但眼下这是必须的,最好按我说的做。

Alhaitham:I understand, but trust me, Paimon, this is something we have to do. It's best if you can do as I say.

艾尔海森:凡事要先骗过自己,自我鼓励偶尔也会成为欺骗,有用就行。

Alhaitham:Because to achieve this impossible task, it sounds like you'll need to fool your own heart first. Although it may feel like a trick, self-encouragement may be the most important tool we have.

派蒙:唔…听上去也有道理呢…

Paimon:Hmm... Paimon can see the point you're trying to make...

旅行者:我准备好了。

Traveler:I'm ready.

艾尔海森:请你开始想象,此刻我们的计划都已完成,我们救出了小吉祥草王,改变了整个须弥。

Alhaitham:Please imagine this: We have orchestrated our plan and successfully rescued Lesser Lord Kusanali. As a result, we have changed Sumeru's entire political landscape.

艾尔海森:一切都很顺利,人们认可我们的功绩。

Alhaitham:Everything went without a hitch, and everyone recognizes and praises our achievements.

旅行者:…嗯…好的…

Traveler:Sure... Okay...

艾尔海森:睁开眼睛。

Alhaitham:Now, open your eyes.

艾尔海森:这个。

Alhaitham:Here.

派蒙:这是…

Paimon:What's this...?

艾尔海森:读出来。

Alhaitham:Read it out loud.

眼前这张纸上,写着一些让人在意的文字。

Some stirring words have been written on the note.

虽然不知道录入这些有什么用,但为了计划,还是按艾尔海森说的做了。

Although you don't quite understand the purpose of this recording, you still follow Alhaitham's instructions for the sake of the plan.

艾尔海森:好了。

Alhaitham:It's done.

旅行者:好神奇的体验啊…

Traveler:What a fascinating experience...

派蒙:你头痛吗?要不要紧?

Paimon:Is your head okay? Does anything hurt?

旅行者:我没事。

Traveler:I'm fine.

艾尔海森:只是录入,不会有问题。

Alhaitham:It's just a recording. There should be no negative effects.

派蒙:可是,我们刚才做的那些事有什么用啊?我完全不能理解…

Paimon:But, what was the point of doing this? Paimon doesn't get it...

艾尔海森:不理解也很正常。这些细节,本就不是为你们这类人准备的。

Alhaitham:And that's perfectly fine. In any case, these capsules aren't meant to be used by you...

派蒙:我们这类人…欸?

Paimon:Huh? What do you mean?

艾尔海森:你忘了么,这次的计划本身针对的就是那些长期依赖虚空的受众。

Alhaitham:Have you forgotten? Our plan needs to account for those who have long relied on the Akasha.

艾尔海森:从你们的角度来看,这些都难以置信。但对一直以来习惯依赖虚空的人而言,出现在脑海中的一切都是真理。

Alhaitham:You may find it hard to believe, but for those people, everything the Akasha transmits to them is nothing short of absolute truth.

艾尔海森:想象一下,如果你从出生起就使用着虚空般的装置,总在你需要时提供支持和帮助…

Alhaitham:Imagine if you've been using a device like the Akasha since the day you were born. And this device has always supported you during times of need...

艾尔海森:久而久之,你会变成什么?

Alhaitham:After all that time, what do you think you'd become?

派蒙:变成…饭桶?笨蛋?

Paimon:Uh... A fool? A machine?

艾尔海森:变成指令的奴隶。

Alhaitham:A slave to orders.

艾尔海森:这也是为什么「规则」非常重要。

Alhaitham:And that's why rules are so important.

艾尔海森:此外,懂得规则的人能划分边界,摸清灰色地带。

Alhaitham:In addition, those who understand the rules can delineate boundaries, and identify gray areas.

派蒙:唔,但你为什么要摸清灰色地带呢?

Paimon:Hmm... but why would you need to identify the gray areas?

艾尔海森:只是觉得这种模棱两可的区域很有意思。而且,它能带来额外的收益。

Alhaitham:You could say that those kinds of ambiguous zones can be very interesting. One might even say they're advantageous in the right hands...

派蒙:这个人关注的东西好奇怪…须弥学者都是这样的吗?

Paimon:The things you're interested in are all really out there... Are all Sumeru scholars like this?

艾尔海森:好了,闲话就聊到这里。

Alhaitham:Anyway, that's enough chitchat.

艾尔海森:接下来我要带那边两个污点帮手去做些小工程,你们可以去喀万驿帮忙进行下一步准备。

Alhaitham:I'm going to take those two to work on some small projects. You can head to Caravan Ribat and start preparing for the next step.

派蒙:小工程?

Paimon:Small projects?

艾尔海森:我们会动动手指,对虚空终端做点手脚。

Alhaitham:We are going to tinker with the Akasha Terminal and make a few modifications.

前往喀万驿与赛诺会合 Go to Caravan Ribat and meet up with Cyno

拉赫曼:计划安排如此,你怎么能临时反悔?

Rahman:I thought we agreed on a plan. How can you go back on your word?

赛诺:做法太激进,很可能造成伤亡。我考虑过…还是无法同意。

Cyno:The plan is too radical and carries a high risk for casualties. I've given it a lot of thought, and in the end, I still can't agree to it.

拉赫曼:但这是眼下最有可能成功的计划,你曾担任风纪官,眼光理应放得更长远,你不可能看不到其中的优势。

Rahman:But it's still the best plan we have. As a former matra, you of all people should be able to see the bigger picture, and recognize the innate advantages of our plan.

赛诺:我看到了,所以才更清楚这种优势背后的风险。艾尔海森的计划比想的还狠。

Cyno:I did, and that's how I saw the danger behind these so-called advantages. Alhaitham's plan is even more radical than I imagined.

派蒙:欸?你们怎么在吵架呀?

Paimon:Huh? Why are you guys arguing?

拉赫曼:我的朋友,帮我劝劝赛诺吧,他反对我们的计划。

Rahman:My friend, you're just in time. Why don't you help me persuade Cyno... He's turned against our plan.

赛诺:开会时我们说的是想一个办法,具体执行交给最熟悉当地环境的你们安排。但你找艾尔海森要了建议…

Cyno:We agreed to work out a plan at the meeting. As mercenaries, you're familiar with the local environment, so you'll take care of the specifics. But then, you went to Alhaitham for suggestions...

赛诺:如果早知道艾尔海森给的是这种建议,我会反对。

Cyno:Had I known Alhaitham would give you those kinds of suggestions, I would not have agreed to the plan.

拉赫曼:你很清楚我们已经是同伴了。

Rahman:Look, you already know that we're all on the same side here, don't you?

赛诺:佣兵重视彼此之间的情谊,却也不畏惧牺牲。是吗?但很抱歉,此时此地我无法认可你们的原则。

Cyno:Mercenaries place a lot of importance on their bonds of friendship, but also will not hesitate to make sacrifices if they deem the situation to be sufficiently dire. I'm sorry, but as things stand, I can't accept your principles.

拉赫曼:……

Rahman:...

拉赫曼:你似乎很了解沙漠。

Rahman:Seems you really do understand the ways of the desert.

赛诺:旅行者,派蒙,这件事你们也该知道。

Cyno:Traveler, Paimon, this is also something you should know.

赛诺:拉赫曼的方案是,让我以风纪官身份联合喀万驿卫兵一起抓捕他们,押送到须弥城内。

Cyno:Rahman's plan is to have me work with the Caravan Ribat guards in my capacity as a matra. We'll arrest the mercenaries and escort them into Sumeru City.

旅行者:……

Traveler:...

派蒙:等等,怎么能联合卫兵啊!

Paimon:Wait, how can we work with the guards!?

拉赫曼:你怕是忘了,我们这些人轻易过不了那堵墙。喀万驿不可能放任如此大量未经登记的镀金旅团成员前往须弥城。

Rahman:We can't get through that wall easily, remember? Caravan Ribat would never let so many unregistered members of the Eremites enter Sumeru City.

拉赫曼:我所提出的方案,既可以排除嫌疑,又能一次安排大量人员入城。除此以外我们没有更好的办法。

Rahman:My plan will clear us of any possible suspicion, and also let us enter the city as a big group. There is no better way.

赛诺:听起来,告诉你这个方案的人也是这么说的。

Cyno:That also sounds like something Alhaitham told you. Am I right?

派蒙:艾尔海森知道这个方案很危险吧?!

Paimon:Doesn't Alhaitham know how dangerous this plan is!?

拉赫曼:噢,当然。所以他是这样告诉我的:「稳妥的方法,那必然不存在。但如果只是完成计划,这个方案可行。」

Rahman:Of course he does... He told me, "There is no perfect plan, but this can get the job done."

拉赫曼:他还说,有赛诺风纪官和旅行者帮忙,计划成功率会大大上升。

Rahman:He also said that with the help of Cyno and Traveler, our chance of success would increase significantly.

拉赫曼:我不盲信任何人,要知道,我看人的眼光一直不坏。他说得很对,相信你们是我自己的选择。

Rahman:I never blindly trust anyone, and I've always had a good eye for people. I think he made a number of valid points. It's my own choice to trust you.

赛诺:如果我单独实行抓捕,还可以控制手上力道不让你们受伤,但喀万驿的卫兵就不一定了。

Cyno:If I make the arrests alone, I can control myself and prevent you from getting hurt, but I can't guarantee that kind of discipline from the guards.

赛诺:为了让效果更逼真,你们一定会选择适当反抗,到时候难免有伤亡。

Cyno:To make the whole thing more convincing, you'll need to resist to some degree. Casualties are inevitable once push comes to shove.

赛诺:如果是敌人,死在这里我也毫无意见,可你们是同伴,我反对己方阵营遭到这种损耗。

Cyno:I'm okay with the deaths of enemies, but now that we're allies, I'm against the meaningless loss of our own.

拉赫曼:…哈哈。

Rahman:...Haha.

拉赫曼:真没想到,风纪官竟然会在乎我们的死活。刀口舔血的日子过到现在,你这样的人可没见过多少。

Rahman:I can't believe a matra would actually care about us. I've lived a hard life, and I can say that people like you are hard to come by.

赛诺:我向来对同伴抱有敬重与诚意,不吝于告诉他们这些重要的事。

Cyno:I've always treated my allies with honesty and respect. They have the right to know important things like this.

拉赫曼:…反倒让我难办了啊。

Rahman:...Now, you're making this hard for me.

派蒙:喂!我们也做点什么吧!

Paimon:Hey, is there something we can do to help?

【选项1】

旅行者:如果别无他法的话…

Traveler: If there is no other way...

【选项2】

旅行者:我可以帮忙,我出手有分寸。

Traveler: I can help. I know what I'm doing.

拉赫曼:哈哈!就知道你会这么说。

Rahman:Haha, I knew you would say that.

赛诺:……

Cyno:...

派蒙:我们多打败几个自己人,就能减少卫兵出手的机会!就算…就算只能改善一点也是好的!

Paimon:We can help "fight" some of the mercenaries, which should reduce the number of times you'll have to struggle directly with the guards. That should help at least a little bit!

旅行者:或许也不该辜负拉赫曼他们的决心。

Traveler:We should respect the determination of Rahman and his comrades.

拉赫曼:赛诺,我代表兄弟们感谢你的好意。但这是一次不能回头的任务,同伴固然重要,我们即将完成的事却更为重要。

Rahman:Cyno, on behalf of my people, I thank you for your kindness. But this is a mission we cannot turn our backs on. We strongly value the lives of our friends, but the goal we are about to achieve is even more important.

拉赫曼:不畏惧伤亡,是因为我们想要胜利带来的利益。支持我们的宏愿吧!这或许是沙漠子民血性所在。

Rahman:We have no fear of casualties, because we crave the spoils of victory. So, please lend us your support! We will show you the determination of us desert-dwellers.

赛诺:…哈,既然你这么说,我也不能再反驳了。

Cyno:...Well, now that you've put it that way, I can no longer refuse.

赛诺:但记住,按照计划行动,不要做任何出格的事。坎蒂丝说得很明白了,唯有保证自身安全,才能让计划成功。

Cyno:But remember, you need to follow the plan and not do anything reckless. Candace made it very clear that we can only achieve our goals if we can ensure our safety.

赛诺:既然你我都认可这次行动的意义,草神信徒与赤王信徒就更不该有隔阂,所有人的生命都很重要。

Cyno:Since you and I both recognize the significance of this operation, there should be no more animosity between the followers of the Dendro Archon and those of King Deshret. Everyone's life is equally important.

拉赫曼:好,我答应你。为了这份宏愿,行动起来!

Rahman:Okay, you have a deal. Let's do this for our shared dream!

与喀万驿驻守士兵交涉 Talk to the soldiers stationed in Caravan Ribat

赛诺:卫兵。

Cyno:Guards.

加埃特:大风纪官?!您、您怎么会出现在这里?

Gaete:General Mahamatra!? T—To what do we owe the honor?

赛诺:小声点。

Cyno:Keep your voice down.

赛诺:秘密行动,我将于此地带兵抓捕大型犯罪团伙,依照教令院《秘密行动指导条例》,我有权要求喀万驿方面予以配合。

Cyno:This is a secret operation. I'm going to arrest a large criminal gang near this location. According to the Akademiya's Guide and Regulations on Secret Operations, I have the right to ask for the cooperation of Caravan Ribat.

加埃特:当然,当然!赛诺大人的命令就是教令院的命令,我们当然配合。

Gaete:Ah, of course, of course! Mahamatra Cyno's order is the Akademiya's order. Just let us know what you need.

加埃特:不过,您接下来要去抓什么人?对方人数如何?我们会视行动规模决定是否向上级报备。

Gaete:But who exactly are you planning to arrest, and how many people are you expecting? Depending on the scale of this operation, we may need to report it to our superiors.

赛诺:对方是镀金旅团的一支分队,规模大致与活跃在奥摩斯港的「阿赫玛尔之眼」相仿,与教令院内部物资失窃倒卖链有关。

Cyno:They're a squad of Eremites whose number is comparable to Ayn Al-Ahmar in Port Ormos. They're involved in the theft and resale of supplies from the Akademiya.

加埃特:「阿赫玛尔之眼」的规模!我认为这次行动应该被定性为联合抓捕。

Gaete:As many as Ayn Al-Ahmar!? This should definitely be classified as a joint operation.

赛诺:建议你尽快报备,安排人手跟随我按沙漠武装行动的高规格去办。

Cyno:Then I suggest that you report this to your superiors as soon as possible, and treat it as a top-priority desert operation. I will need personnel.

加埃特:是!请您稍等,我马上联络!

Gaete:Got it! Please wait a moment. I will contact them immediately.

旅行者:赛诺办正事的样子好有魄力。

Traveler:You look so commanding when you're working.

赛诺:这就是我对外的态度。

Cyno:Because this is work.

旅行者:对我们就友好得多了。

Traveler:You're much more friendly to us.

赛诺:你们是同伴。

Cyno:Because I trust you.

派蒙:你们还有心情聊天,刚才我都要吓死了!

Paimon:Paimon can't believe you're still in the mood to chat. This whole thing has Paimon scared stiff!

派蒙:不觉得很可怕吗?万一这些卫兵知道赛诺已经卸下大风纪官的工作,背叛了那边…

Paimon:Aren't you even a little worried? What if these guards already know that you have betrayed the Akademiya, and are no longer their General Mahamatra...

派蒙:就算那个卫兵不知道,他们的上级也有可能被通知到了吧?

Paimon:Even if that guard doesn't know, their superiors might, right?

赛诺:记得吗?开会时讨论过这件事。

Cyno:We discussed this, remember?

在作战会议上…

During the strategy meeting...

艾尔海森:喀万驿的准备工作非常重要,不过无需担心,那里的卫兵应该还不知道赛诺已经不是大风纪官了。

Alhaitham:The Caravan Ribat operation is of great importance. But don't worry, the guards there shouldn't know that Cyno has stepped down.

迪希雅:怎么断定?万一呢?

Dehya:How can you be so sure?

艾尔海森:第一,其他风纪官至今都不清楚赛诺离开的原因,说明教令院对这件事守口如瓶。

Alhaitham:First, the other matra still don't know why Cyno has left, which proves that the Akademiya has been covering up the matter.

艾尔海森:第二,现在是教令院造神计划的关键阶段,大风纪官一职出现异常,必定会招致怀疑。

Alhaitham:Second, this is a crucial moment for the Akademiya's god creation plan. If something were to happen to the General Mahamatra, it's bound to attract a lot of unwanted attention.

艾尔海森:于情于理,他们都不会公布赛诺的事。

Alhaitham:No matter how you look at it, they don't seem interested in sharing the news of Cyno's departure.

赛诺:…合理,我同意。

Cyno:...A reasonable inference. I agree.

艾尔海森:下一个疑问,相信有人想过,虚空的预判功能是否会对我们行动造成影响。

Alhaitham:Which brings us to our next issue: I'm sure some of you have been wondering if the prediction function of the Akasha will affect our operation.

赛诺:虚空还在运作,我必须对此警惕。

Cyno:The Akasha is still in operation, so I must remain on high alert.

赛诺:…不,应该说,以虚空的能力,目前为止还没有对我的行为加以阻止,都显得有些异常了。

Cyno:...Actually, considering the power of the Akasha, it's quite strange that it hasn't already tried to interfere with my actions.

艾尔海森:关于这一点,我仔细想过了,你暂时不用担心。

Alhaitham:I've given that a lot of thought. For now, I don't think you'll need to worry.

艾尔海森:记得吗?最初你来阿如村,一路上的行动和路线都被虚空计算出来,还通知给那些绑架守村人的家伙。

Alhaitham:If you remember, when you first came to Aaru Village, all your actions and routes were predicted by the Akasha. It even gave that information to those who kidnapped the Village Keepers.

艾尔海森:但与旅行者会合后,类似的事再也没发生过。

Alhaitham:But things like that never happened again after we met up with Traveler.

赛诺:……

Cyno:Hm...

赛诺:真的是这样。可为什么?

Cyno:That's true. But why?

艾尔海森:应该反向思考,为什么你觉得自己会被虚空预判?

Alhaitham:Look at it from a different angle. Why do you think the Akasha will predict your actions?

赛诺:因为关于我的数据被录入虚空了。

Cyno:Because my personal data has been entered into the Akasha.

艾尔海森:没错。问题的核心在于,虚空能预判人到什么地步?

Alhaitham:That's true, but, the key to this question is, how well can the Akasha make predictions about a person?

艾尔海森:你就没有怀疑过吗?它凭什么做到这些?

Alhaitham:Haven't you ever thought about it? Just how can it do this in the first place?

赛诺:…因为,虚空掌握着整个须弥。

Cyno:...Because the Akasha controls the entirety of Sumeru.

艾尔海森:在教令院里,普遍意见认为,人的行动具有逻辑性。

Alhaitham:The Akademiya firmly believes that all human actions can be explained through logic.

艾尔海森:通过整理录入数据并深度分析,虚空能够得出行为逻辑,从而对符合这种逻辑的人加以预判。

Alhaitham:By sorting and analyzing entered data, the Akasha can derive behavioral logic, and predict the actions of those who fit an existing logic model.

艾尔海森:我没有鼓吹谬论的意思,但「符合逻辑」这种事,真的会发生在所有人身上吗?

Alhaitham:However, at the risk of sounding like an advocate for fallacies, can everyone truly be considered "logical" at all times?

艾尔海森:喜怒哀乐也是逻辑的一部分,可你能保证每一次喜怒哀乐都是等量的吗?情绪和观点,难道百分百可控?

Alhaitham:Emotions are a part of our behavioral logic. But can you guarantee that every experience of the same joy or pain would be equally intense? How can our feelings and opinions be predictable down to the letter in every single instance?

赛诺:……

Cyno:...

艾尔海森:赛诺,之前你都独自行动,没有人能干涉你的想法,所以虚空对你的判断,和你执行逻辑的原理基本相同。

Alhaitham:Cyno, in the past, you've always worked alone. In the absence of another person who could sway you or your thoughts, the Akasha could produce predictions that were similar to your real-life behavioral principles.

艾尔海森:你习惯独立处理问题,果断又有原则。正因为这种性格,虚空才能对你发挥作用。

Alhaitham:Decisive and principled, you were used to solving problems alone. That's why the Akasha could figure you out.

艾尔海森:但现在,你加入了一个团体。我想虚空应该还不清楚这个团体包含哪些人。

Alhaitham:But now, you've joined a team. And I believe the Akasha hasn't yet figured out the full composition of it.

艾尔海森:也就是说,我们的逻辑和思想,是聚合的,也是混乱的。我们彼此间都可能产生矛盾。

Alhaitham:Our thoughts and logic have intermingled, and weaved themselves together to become a complicated, chaotic mess. Any one of us could potentially disagree with another.

艾尔海森:虚空缺少这部分数据,更不可能依靠过去的逻辑判断未来的你。说到底,人被固化的数据所控制,程度应该是有限的。

Alhaitham:The Akasha lacks data on these interactions, and it's impossible for it to predict your actions in the future based on your decisions in the past. After all, there's probably a limit to just how much we can be modeled or controlled by data.

艾尔海森:所以我认为,你目前的处境还算安全。

Alhaitham:So, in my opinion, you're probably safe for now.

迪希雅:很有道理嘛,我同意。人是活的,而虚空没有生命,我不觉得我们会被没有生命的东西彻底控制。

Dehya:Makes sense to me, I agree. The Akasha is not alive, and I don't think we can be completely controlled by something without a mind of its own.

赛诺:…是吗。

Cyno:...Hm, is that so.

赛诺:虚空有计算不到的事物,人也不会被过去束缚。

Cyno:I guess there are things that even the Akasha cannot calculate, and people will not be forever trapped by the past.

回忆到此结束。

Your memory ends.

派蒙:呼…这么一说,我放心多了。

Paimon:Whew... Paimon's so glad that this is settled!

赛诺:以后开会不要走神。

Cyno:Next time, pay attention during our meetings.

派蒙:呜呜,知道了…

Paimon:Waah, will do...

旅行者:我有信心办好。

Traveler:I'm confident that we can do this.

赛诺:但也记得保持警惕。

Cyno:Just remember to stay vigilant.

派蒙:啊,是脚步声!

Paimon:Ah, footsteps!

???:大风纪官赛诺大人!能在这种地方见到您,实属难得。

???:General Mahamatra! We were not expecting your presence here.

卢森巴博:我是大赤沙海区的治安负责人,叫我卢森巴博就好。

Luxembarbo:I'm the Security Officer of the Great Red Sand District. My name is Luxembarbo.

赛诺:嗯。这位是我的助手旅行者。他/她将随我一起行动。旁边那个是旅行者的工作用机械。

Cyno:Mm. This is my assistant, Traveler. She/He will be working with me. The construct next to her/him is for her/his work.

派蒙:嘎嘎——机械——嘎嘎——

Paimon:Beep! Construct! Beep!

卢森巴博:很高兴认识您,旅行者,您金色的头发就像阳光一样耀眼夺目!还有这个神奇的…嗯…教令院高新技术吗…

Luxembarbo:What a great honor to meet you, Traveler! Your golden hair is as bright as the sun! And... uh, is this the latest technology from the Akademiya...?

旅行者:您客气了。

Traveler:Nice to meet you, too.

赛诺:刚才说的事,你的结论是?

Cyno:Have you made a decision regarding the matter I mentioned to your subordinate?

卢森巴博:事态重大,我们当然要配合您行动。不如说我一直渴望着能与像您这样的大人物一同执行任务…

Luxembarbo:It seems to be a dire situation, so of course, you will have our full cooperation. To be perfectly honest, I've always longed to go on a mission with someone as well-known as yourself...

赛诺:客套话就到此为止。

Cyno:There's no need for flattery.

卢森巴博:啊是是。

Luxembarbo:Y—Yes, sir!

赛诺:你带上最精锐的小队,随我一同到沙海东部执行秘密行动。

Cyno:Take your most elite platoon and follow me to the eastern side of the district. We will carry out the operation there.

卢森巴博:明白。

Luxembarbo:Understood!

赛诺:地图。

Cyno:sigh Map?

卢森巴博:快点,拿地图来!

Luxembarbo:Hurry, bring the map!

卫兵立刻取来地图,赛诺在上面圈出了行动地点。

A guard immediately brings over a map. Cyno circles the location of the operation on it.

两天后,我们将在那里与拉赫曼率领的镀金旅团战斗,并将他们一举「抓获」。

In two days, we will engage Rahman's Eremites, and capture all of them.

赛诺:时间地点,你都清楚了?

Cyno:Any questions about the time or location?

卢森巴博:没有问题,大人。

Luxembarbo:None at all, sir.

赛诺:好,届时会合。

Cyno:Good. See you then.

卢森巴博:是!

Luxembarbo:Yes, sir!

卫兵们离开了。

The guards leave.

派蒙:我发现,官位大还是有好处的嘛,大家对我们说话都好恭敬呢。

Paimon:Maybe hanging around the General Mahamatra isn't so bad after all! Everyone's so respectful towards us.

旅行者:体验不错。

Traveler:Yeah, it does feel pretty good.

赛诺:这些都建立在教令院的绝对权威之下。而现在,我们要对那样庞大的权力结构发起反击了。

Cyno:This is all due to the absolute authority of the Akademiya. And now, we're going to strike back against that massive pillar of power.

赛诺:…做好准备,两天后行动。

Cyno:...Get ready. We will move out in two days.

等待至约定时间(两天后) Wait until the appointed time (two days later)

派蒙:到时间了,去沙漠里跟赛诺会合吧!

Paimon:It's time for the operation. Let's go meet Cyno in the desert!

前往沙海东部 Go to the east side of the desert

派蒙:看那边,有人已经到了!

Paimon:Look! Over there! Our helpers have arrived already!

派蒙:那我们也快点过去吧!

Paimon:Let's hurry over!

赛诺出现在你们身后。

Cyno appears behind you.

赛诺:等等。

Cyno:Wait a moment.

派蒙:呜哇!你到了啊!

Paimon:Waaah! It's you!

赛诺:记得吗?你们是我的助手。

Cyno:You're my assistant, remember?

旅行者:记得。

Traveler:Yes, I remember.

赛诺:助手必须跟在我身边。现在,一起过去吧。

Cyno:Being my assistant, you must stay with me. Now, let's head over there.

加埃特:大风纪官大人,助手大人!

Gaete:It's General Mahamatra and his assistants!

卢森巴博:二位!

Luxembarbo:We meet again!

赛诺:你们来得很早。

Cyno:You're here early.

卢森巴博:代表我们对此次行动的重视。

Luxembarbo:It's to show how important we think this operation is.

卢森巴博:事关教令院大案,我们一定全力以赴。

Luxembarbo:Since this is a big case for the Akademiya, we are prepared to give it our best.

赛诺:有这样的觉悟是好事。战斗期间务必记住,我们要抓的是活口。

Cyno:I'm glad to hear your sense of resolve. Remember, we must capture them alive.

赛诺:倒卖链的关键藏在这些人身上,他们一死,线索就断了。

Cyno:They are our only leads for the case. If they die, we will be unable to continue the investigation.

卢森巴博:明白。

Luxembarbo:Understood!

加埃特:各位大人!镀金旅团一行人从西侧匀速接近中!

Gaete:Everyone! The Eremites are approaching from the west!

卢森巴博:准备好,随时可能发生战斗!

Luxembarbo:Make preparations and be ready for combat!

你们一行遇上了拉赫曼等人。

You run into Rahman and his men.

卢森巴博:站住!

Luxembarbo:Halt!

拉赫曼:哦?如此热情的阵仗,各位老爷是想做什么?

Rahman:Oh? What a warm welcome. What do you want?

拉赫曼:拿刀拿枪,看着可不是好买卖啊。

Rahman:Judging from those shiny weapons in your hands, it seems like you're not interested in a deal?

赛诺:拉赫曼,你与你手下团伙的倒卖走私行径已被教令院知悉。不想流血,就不要抵抗。

Cyno:Rahman, the Akademiya has caught wind of your smuggling and illicit sales. If you value your life, I advise you to surrender.

拉赫曼:你是…教令院的风纪官?哈,专程跑到这里来抓我们…

Rahman:Who're you supposed to be? A matra from the Akademiya? Hah, I can't believe you came all this way just to catch us...

赛诺:我可不是来跟你闲聊的。

Cyno:I'm not here to talk.

拉赫曼:……

Rahman:...

拉赫曼:做佣兵以后,再也没人对我这么热情过。

Rahman:Nobody's given me this much time of day since I became a mercenary.

拉赫曼:作为回应,兄弟们!用他们的血浇灌我们的刀!让他们知道镀金旅团不是好惹的!

Rahman:Brothers! For that slight, let's wash our blades with their blood! Let's show them we Eremites are not to be messed with!

协助赛诺抓捕镀金旅团 Help Cyno arrest the Eremites

与赛诺对话 Talk to Cyno

赛诺:结束了!

Cyno:It's over!

拉赫曼:呃啊!

Rahman:Aghhh!

加埃特:完全镇压!行动结束,围捕范围内的镀金旅团佣兵及相关人员已尽数落网!

Gaete:We have subdued them! The operation is now over, all Eremite mercenaries and related personnel in the area have been arrested!

拉赫曼:唔咳!草神的走狗…你们不得好死!

Rahman:Argh! You pitiful Dendro Archon dogs... You'll regret this!

赛诺:哼,死的怕是你。

Cyno:Hmph, I'm afraid you'll regret it first.

拉赫曼:赤王大人会诅咒你们,保证令你们…

Rahman:King Deshret will curse you, and you will all...

赛诺:闭嘴!

Cyno:Silence!

拉赫曼:唔!

Rahman:Oh! Uh...

卢森巴博:都绑起来,带回喀万驿!清点过后若无问题,就按大风纪官大人的吩咐送去教令院!

Luxembarbo:Restrain them and take them back to Caravan Ribat! Count their numbers and send them to the Akademiya as instructed by the General Mahamatra!

加埃特:是!

Gaete:Yes, sir!

卫兵们押着看起来很不甘心的拉赫曼等人离开了…

The guards escort a furious-looking Rahman and the others away...

卢森巴博:那么赛诺大人,我也先回去了。稍后您若还有吩咐,到喀万驿找我卢森巴博就好。

Luxembarbo:Mahamatra Cyno, I will now take my leave. If you need further assistance, please come to Caravan Ribat and ask for me.

赛诺:好,去吧。

Cyno:Understood. You are dismissed.

派蒙:走掉了呢…

Paimon:There they go...

赛诺:换个地方说话。

Cyno:Let's talk elsewhere.

几人换了个位置,确认对话不会被窃听后,展开了交谈。

You find a safe place free of potential eavesdroppers and begin your conversation.

派蒙:看起来这一环似乎很成功呢!

Paimon:This part of the plan went really well!

赛诺:嗯。执行得很完美。

Cyno:Yes. Things went perfectly.

派蒙:太好了!

Paimon:That's fantastic!

派蒙:就是你给拉赫曼那一拳,看起来够狠的…

Paimon:And that punch you gave Rahman there sure looked convincing enough...

赛诺:稍后我会赶去喀万驿监督后面的事。我保证,一定会安全将大家送入须弥城。

Cyno:Once we're done here, I'll return to Caravan Ribat and oversee the group's transport. I promise I'll get everyone into Sumeru City safely.

旅行者:谢谢你,赛诺。

Traveler:Thank you, Cyno.

派蒙:对呀,多亏有你在,这次才能这么成功!

Paimon:Yeah, you're the reason why everything went so well!

赛诺:还不到庆功的时候。这个时间,我猜,迪希雅在等你们。

Cyno:It's not the time to celebrate yet. Hmm, I believe Dehya should already be waiting for you.

赛诺:去她那里吧。她恐怕正在等你们给她介绍提纳里。

Cyno:Go join up with her. She will need you to introduce her to Tighnari.

派蒙:说起来,我们不对提纳里全盘托出计划内容,真的可以吗?他会不会不信任我们呢…

Paimon:Speaking of which, is it really okay for us not to share the full plan with Tighnari? What if he'll feel miffed about it, and refuse to work with us?

旅行者:我也会担心。

Traveler:I'm a little worried about that, too.

赛诺:我跟提纳里关系称得上很不错。凭交情,我认为带去我的口信就能说服他,他知道我不会开这种玩笑。

Cyno:I have a very close relationship with Tighnari. Given how well we know each other, I believe my message alone should be enough to bring him to our side. He knows I won't make jokes about things like this.

赛诺:如果我们要找帮手,提纳里会是最优选择。

Cyno:If we need help, Tighnari is the best option.

赛诺:所以,去进行下一环,别让他们久等了。

Cyno:Get ready for the next phase of the plan. Don't keep them waiting.

最后更新于